Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » JDPaint 5.55 rus

JDPaint 5.55 rus

Posts 401 to 450 of 684

режемвсе wrote:

not works converter

Not only converter, but and drawn terrain from last software raze cannot be extricate. And if and works converter, then on many “Zitterbewegung ” he screws up, different version of converter mess up a lot on ways. The amateur this immediately not notice. I many times about this all spoke at different forums, but people not want me to hear. Eng file, and his different versii- this kriptovannyy file, Jingdiao company quite not interested to who --something with taobao transcribed its intelektualnuyu property

Last edited by topincity (Mar 26 2014 14:14:09)

topincity wrote:

Jingdiao company quite not interested to who --something with taobao transcribed its intelektualnuyu property

Fully support! And pay for "promo" 60-100 $, only to watch on new "buttons", yes still and without opportunities normally konvertnut for press. Generally I already previously wrote: "Think themselves, solve themselves - have or not have" A, smaller NOT ZABYL - converter is worth individual money! :)

Get disk and USB with taobao.

Now question as change language in program JDPaint 5.50.11.1048? Who knows Podskajite please. All symbols in program signs questions.

Already found as reverse language. Jakie further :)

Last edited by ya_d (Apr 3 2014 15:02:26)

ya_d wrote:

Kiev str disk and USB with taobao.

Now question as to change language in program JDPaint 5.50.11.1048? Who knows please can you tell me. All symbols in program signs questions.

Already found as reverse language. Jakie further

Edited since’s organs is d (Today 16 :02: 26)

On what language withdrew? With a takzhe konvertorom as that not whether ‘?

Habib wrote:

At what language withdrew? With a takzhe konvertorom as that not whether ‘?

English and Chinese - have promo other there is no :)

bernazky wrote:

England and Chinese - have promo other there is no

Yes precisely so.

Habib wrote:

Since a takzhe konvertorom as that not whether ‘?

Not has tried. Need learn to.

Write as decided my problem with a converter
1 panel governance
2 languages and regional standards
3 additional parameters http://s9.uploads.ru/t/FMZWf.png
4 comma global on point, to apply, 'oc http://s9.uploads.ru/t/94Vsy.png
And all everything will run without problems

Write on expense as works. Converters are specifically example of at a the picture http://s9.uploads.ru/t/hKMyJ.jpg

This kind of with side. Until found decision in is, that with creating ing lu give the accuracy of more 0,003-.004 on Russian always pose 0,005 http://s8.uploads.ru/t/1p3du.png

On hybrid and on finalization like would normally. Made already one thing Gapchinskaya large and do & on analoy. Comforting those that trajectory makes immediately on entire greater stocking, and in Russian account for share on several parts of so as lacks engine process all immediately. Yes and Jeul Pan without-bust. And so’ve worked more in our, was accustomed

And still one of options to remove a glitch this ve trajectory I shrink on Z although would on one the 1000th, retain and konvertiruyu. Already times ten helped

режемвсе wrote:

Writing on expense as works

Ah then perishing and about significant difference between the from Russian version of sign over, that likes, that there is no.

bernazky wrote:

Nu then perishing and about significant difference between the from Russian version of sign over, that likes, that there is no.

Most importantly unlike Russian version of the, that supports 64 bit lower. Handles files big volumes, under reconstruction in the window in sight number of input points. All the that a new from old versions of written in his Khelpe. Mostly on the sculptor (went for a run on rapid not forthcoming). Added graphic editor of, the successors order them this mostly module. On creating paths seems all also ('m using those to which was accustomed). Shortcoming is, that on 90% created by them trajectory job at converting contributed mightily, account for every ing lu transform, and then to convert (observed that this is happening under wrought faint accuracy under creating ing lu and when it big volumes)

режемвсе wrote:

The most importantly unlike Russian version of the, that supports 64 bit lower.

? And if the Russian version of is worth on the tasks 64, this not generated by? Strange statement. Do it included to think. :)

bernazky wrote:

? And if the Russian version of is worth on the tasks 64, this not generated by? Strange statement. Do it included to think.

She on 64 works, but as works? She not uses opportunities phones: Constantly conditionally, resolution its not suits (need to wind down in secondary window, to worked sculptor, specifically at the second monitor made authorization for known village)

What the understand not can those things which you with tabao bought kasyachnye not work normally?

АндрюхичЬ wrote:

what the understand not can those things which you with tabao bought kasyachnye not work normally?

:) So already wrote, that this promo version of akess serious restrictions, and converter UE for these promo betrays nedyuzhee number of mistakes.

Like would increasingly ??? hear reviews who buy have Chinese program.
bernazky, I have the most there is is bought the Russian version of, but all your posts directed on often baseless criticism purchases programs have Chinese. But I want more a new version of (on many reasons).

Last edited by billsmith (Apr 14 2014 12:08:15)

billsmith wrote:

We wish we would increasingly ??? hear reviews who buy have Chinese program.
Bernazky, I have the most there is is bought the Russian version of, but all your posts directed on often baseless criticism purchases programs have Chinese. But I want more a new version of (on many reasons).

Edited billsmith (Today 12 :08: 15)

I ’. Converter pleasantly not works. Is-SurfMill not gave.

billsmith wrote:

but all your posts directed on often baseless criticism purchases programs have Chinese.

ust_serg wrote:

I ’. Converter pleasantly not works. Is-SurfMill not gave.

Ah well, I'm sorry! Baseless more not bu! :)
I so understand only rezhemvsedared try new version of programs?

bernazky wrote:

Nu well, I'm sorry! Baseless more not bu!
I so understand only rezhemvse dared try new version of programs?

My opinion on expense converters: I have two converter both workers, both make alone and those same mistakes on file • eng, hence and conclusion that the problem in eng. But is worth transform resulting trajectory on 0.001 on Z, as all mistakes wasting. Made fully model analoya and carved 2 ?o, do different model analoya soon on machine

Already very soon should plodding disk Of China. In goes JDPaint 5.5, SurfMill 6.0, converter. Converter has only Chinese language, will have prinoravlivatsya. Update my as'll try out. Until thing in 4-oops version of programs, converter there works normal, steadily.

Last edited by Jek44 (Apr 15 2014 08:23:22)

rezhemvse
Try not transform trajectory on Z, and change method interpolation trajectory with now on scientist. Program not yet received but think this solve the problem.

Last edited by billsmith (Apr 15 2014 11:16:52)

billsmith wrote:

rezhemvse
Try not transform trajectory on Z, and change method interpolation trajectory with now on scientist. Program not yet received but think this solve the problem.

Edited billsmith (Today 11 :16: 52)

This in "the accuracy of trajectory" instead word processing orthodontic wire put media market research?

режемвсе wrote:

this in "the accuracy of trajectory" instead word processing orthodontic wire put media market research?

I, too, so understood.

режемвсе wrote:

this in "the accuracy of trajectory" instead word processing orthodontic wire put media market research?

Yes, I so understood have converters the problem under transforming arches, because as under Z transformation, JDPaint trajectory breaks down the on direct segments of.

Who nor whether has understood with is-surfmill 6.00?

режемвсе wrote:

who nor whether has understood with is-surfmill 6.00?

I would with relish tried to deal. In Friday came disk from China. All weekend was suffering from, but as it miracle establish on WordPad - so and not has understood: ((Perhaps who tell pollsters. Disk came with the key. On disk several versions of. 5.5 and 6.0. As such by, Installation the file there is no. There is butts with entitled version of and in them already the unzipped files. Folder perekidyvayu on computer's a hunk. Plugging in the key. , pressing on JDPaint.exe and somehow this mistake. At different versions different. The file what the not found, then I have no rights. I have on computer, okay entire Imaging Computer System. Has tried and on Win 7, such a same the. Can who rebuffed with similar?

glog72 wrote:

I would with relish tried to deal.

I have on disk in archive was faylik SentinelKeyW.DLL (tied to specific SafeNet's Sentinel SuperPRO). Has replaced native on file from archive and increasingly everything will run without problems.

Last edited by ust_serg (Apr 21 2014 15:55:41)

glog72 wrote:

I would with relish tried to deal. In Friday came disk from China.?

Here is and me today came. Accurately such a same history. Until that managed launch only JDPaint5X1048 and the only directly from archive, which specifically exposition this in the downloaded folder on case, if antivirus would destroy some there file under Quick.
D further deal.

glog72 wrote:

. Can who rebuffed with similar?

Install it Chinese language or put it away hieroglyphs from names files and files from

режемвсе wrote:

install it Chinese language or put it away hieroglyphs from names files and files from

Already has tried. Established Chinese. Tiles are on hieroglyphs, and outcome the same.

glog72 wrote:

It has tried. Established Chinese. Tiles are on hieroglyphs, and outcome the same.

If not sees path the change name files from on their

ust_serg wrote:

Wu me on disk in archive was faylik SentinelKeyW.DLL (tied to specific SafeNet's Sentinel SuperPRO). Has replaced native on file from archive and increasingly everything will run without problems.

Edited UST’s organs is serg (Today 15 :55: 41)

I have on disk 6 examining and some weigh normal, but nothing not is obtained unzip. Writes mistake: "There is no files for drawing the"

Here is so looks folder, on mouse. All files I has copied with the high:

http://s018.radikal.ru/i523/1404/e6/2f2150b240d4.jpg

Opened folder ES-SurfMill 6.0

http://s020.radikal.ru/i716/1404/04/54a7a10896b7.jpg

Pushed on SurfMill.exe and here is that I have is obtained:

http://s005.radikal.ru/i209/1404/d3/899b31b68b3b.jpg

glog72 wrote:

Wu me on disk 6 examining and some weigh normal, but nothing not is obtained unzip. Writes mistake: "There is no files for drawing the"

Try http://yadi.sk/d/18xoT9XYMuFsi

Thank you. Tomorrow with morning stuck.

glog72 wrote:

Does it work mistake: "There is no files for drawing the"

Attention! Already wrote! Rename files. Should not be hieroglyphs in the title files from and files.

ust_serg wrote:

NOTICE! Already wrote! Rename files. Should not be hieroglyphs in the title files from and files.

PEREIMENOVYVAL! On vylozhennom skrine in sight, that one of examining renamed on simply "1" - not helps.

glog72
1. On skrinakh in sight that folder from which you roll on out style program contains hieroglyphs
2. And even I would recommended park not on job table and for example in fundamentally the high, to in path not was also names Russians symbols of.

+1

billsmith wrote:

glog72
1. On skrinakh in sight that folder from which you roll on out style program contains hieroglyphs
2. And even I would recommended park not on job table and for example in fundamentally the high, to in path not was also names Russians symbols of.

Tomorrow stuck do all, that have advised. Necessarily update my.

Все заработало. Четкой какой-то линии нет, пробовал разными способами. В общем примерно так:
1 отключаем брандмауэр и антивирусник (у меня  АВАСТ). Степень реакции на угрозы в винде минимизируем ( все в панели управления)
2  Устанавливаем dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64,   он там в папке  精雕5.5-6.0 NC转换器拷贝到电脑使用. Если выдает ошибку при установке - скачиваем из сети   http://www.fayloobmennik.net/2280497  и устанавливаем. Перегружаем комп
3 Вставляем ключ, ждем когда установятся драйвера. Устройство  можно посмотреть в свойствах компьютера в диспетчере устройств в устройствах HID,  называется ЕТ199. Перегружаем комп
4 копируем все папки из 精雕5.5合集拷贝到电脑使用 в папку (я назвал ее jdp), расположенную в корне диска С
5 так же поступил с ES-SurfMill6.0  из 精雕6.0拷贝到电脑使用 но сделал для нее  свою папку
6 Первой заработал ES-SurfMill6.0 с первым запуском из под учетки админа.  Включил английский язык, перезапустил программу, английский встал.
7 Поочередно так же со всеми версиями JDPaint5.X

Все конечно не так было гладко  как написано, и антивирусник пару раз снес экзешник.

ps  С распаковкой архивов никаких проблем не возникало (архиватор winrar) , конвертер ENG  to NC  запустился без проблем из 精雕5.5-6.0 NC转换器拷贝到电脑使用-Heng2NC но он только на китайском ;система ХР prof. SP3

pps  И я так понял что ничего там устанавливать из основных программ не нужно. При вставленном ключе программа запускается из папки экзешником.

Last edited by Jek44 (Apr 22 2014 06:58:58)

In antivirusnike, Monty, let launch these un, and who will constantly casualties

Not yanks. Is checking suspicious program, not finds threats and permits

billsmith wrote:

glog72

All made. Re and pasted in the root Since. Is-Surfmill 6.0 immediately start up) Thanks. +, right, I'll deal further.

Jek44 wrote:

6 First earned ES-SurfMill6.0 with the first’from under accounts admin. Had included English language, has restarted program, English embarked.
7 Academy so same with all versions JDPaint5.X

And where in these meaning English is?

For known village: 1 upper leftist-button (pushed)
2. 12 line with top (pushed)
3. 8 subdirectory with top (pushed)
4. In the Window are posing the lower shape of (the third with top)
5. We're resetting known village
For surfmill:
1. Upper leftist-button (pushed)
2. Converflex line with top
3. The seventh-subdirectory with top
4. In-year window are posing the lower shape of (the third with top)
5. Has restarted program

+1

режемвсе wrote:

for known village: 1 upper leftist-button (pushed)
2. 12 line with top (pushed)
3. 8 subdirectory with top (pushed)
4. In-year window are posing the lower shape of (the third with top)
5. We're resetting known village
For surfmill:
1. Upper leftist-button (pushed)
2. Converflex line with top
3. The seventh-subdirectory with top
4. In the Window are posing the lower shape of (the third with top)
5. Has restarted program

Thank you.

glog72
As environment with viruses on computer, okay after copying files with the high?
I have ekzeshniki workers programs, the most various, antivirus wetting the began. Checked Curelt, when 5 units BackDoor.Bandito.1290
Can coincidence of course, but very suspicious.

Last edited by Jek44 (Apr 22 2014 21:52:12)

'm going to ask dumb of question, which, perhaps here already denial (in advance errori): JDPaint at all kryaknutyy there is, or not? And if there is, not spit out everything, where seek.

Jek44 wrote:

glog72
As environment with viruses on computer, okay after copying files with the high?
I have ekzeshniki workers programs, the most various, antivirus wetting the began. Checked Curelt, when 5 units BackDoor.Bandito.1290
Can coincidence of course, but very suspicious.

Edited Jek44 (Yesterday 21 :52: 12)

The Chinese like such. I have not was postoronikh viruses
, verify the backup themselves the Chinese on my computer, okay. The very program antivirusnik believes as the virus, need to occasionally its. And so works all clearly. I have and on against Russian using, that constantly converter, until not prescribed

This all understandable, in JD viruses not found. They are walking sideways now on other ekzeshnikam

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » JDPaint 5.55 rus