Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » JDPaint 5.55 rus

JDPaint 5.55 rus

Posts 351 to 400 of 685

bernazky wrote:

This is all of course well, only here is renewal will decide on soap to stanislavpetrashko because progressive Rock floated on him. And to re-register not make - this question already passed. As something so.

Ah and the other option buy on taobao and, too, updates not will so as sell modicum and with the key but not fact that has license, so what then the difference from whom borrow 8-)

Found archive 33.3GB there there is 12 DVDs Chinese. + heap video pro against Russian version of. So same there is folder with JD with Chinese site there .exe I have mistake under launch. Can you will help :)

Torrent file:

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

ya_d wrote:

found archive 33.3GB there there is 12 DVDs Chinese. + heap video pro against Russian version of. So same there is folder with JD with Chinese site there .exe I have mistake under launch. Can you will help

Torrent file:

People wrote that there firusov many I to download his itself 5.19 several times and checking others. The Web and causes found on 8-15 viruses so not advise open launch

АндрюхичЬ wrote:

Nu and the other option buy on taobao and, too, updates not will so as sell modicum and with the key but not fact that has license, so what then the difference from whom borrow

Sorry, but such sense of arises, that I someone I'm trying to get - this not true! Hua licenses JDP 5.55 rus (call me Number version of as want) I not saw normal English versions of (What this not so, then this not suited, then the virus) my same has license long worked good spent on it money. And perishing where buy, and that buy to decide only you!

P.S. There is rumors that obnova all same will! :)

Last edited by bernazky (Feb 17 2014 19:46:35)

stanislavpetrashko wrote:

I took here: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a23 … 7087998358
In goes version of 5.5 and 6.0

You can want to expand on that to tell that this for ES-SurfMill 6.0 and XC NC3.0?
And what choose package under purchase? Need whether XC NC3.0. Or enough choose the second package with JD5.5 JD6.0 and a converter?
And use whether these version of several cores?

Last edited by billsmith (Feb 17 2014 20:06:00)

billsmith wrote:

Can want to expand on that to tell that this for ES-SurfMill 6.0 and XC NC3.0?
And what choose package under purchase? Need whether XC NC3.0. Or enough choose the second package with JD5.5 JD6.0 and a converter?
And use whether these version of several cores?

Imbabers since the late, judging by insistence which provided seller - yes supported by several cores. In reality can be will say only when will come and can be will have.
Pro XC NC3.0 nothing say not can, I so and not understood that this, and guglovskiy read more so same not gave some straight descriptions and I not became to risk and took JD5.5 + JD6.0.
Pro ES-SurfMill 6.0 - this the same JDPaint only the most a new (2014 year), and JDPaint 5.5 - this 2008 year.
In ES-SurfMill 6.0 like as already there module for site, but includes there can be to do the qualitative UE

АндрюхичЬ wrote:

People wrote that there firusov many I to download his itself 5.19 several times and checking others. The Web and causes found on 8-15 viruses so not advise open launch

On this site http://jdpaint.3dn.ru/ I isn democracy version of, this version of 5,19 all works as and should for version of 5,19 (viruses there is no). I have on computer, okay she there is, if need a, I can straight for the.

Ah then a huge request on gain unsubscribe for more about this pro ES-SurfMill 6.0 :cool:

АндрюхичЬ wrote:

In my case NOD32 viruses not sees. Files exe open not is obtained.

, too, ordered there Set of: 2 User Package (6 civil 1) 19.47 $without delivery.

A good kit given that I serve through NC.

stanislavpetrashko- Thanks to the boys at, for exile on seller of!

Last edited by ya_d (Feb 17 2014 23:56:33)

imbabers since the late, judging by insistence which provided seller - yes supported by several cores. In reality can be will say only when will come and can be will have.
Pro XC NC3.0 nothing say not can, I so and not understood that this, and guglovskiy read more so same not gave some straight descriptions and I not became to risk and took JD5.5 + JD6.0.
Pro ES-SurfMill 6.0 - this the same JDPaint only the most a new (2014 year), and JDPaint 5.5 - this 2008 year.
In ES-SurfMill 6.0 like as already there module for site, but includes there can be to do the qualitative UE

On this site http://jdpaint.3dn.ru/ I isn democracy version of, this version of 5,19 all works as and should for version of 5,19 (viruses there is no). I have a on your nerd box she there is, if need a, I can straight for the.

Dobryi day! 6.0 is designed to press forms of in it there is no 3-D, and 5.5 is designed to 3-D a groove so say the Chinese

Quote with site http://jdpaint.3dn.ru/ about versions of interestingly -
Vasiliy: "Version of 5.19 would open only their files 5.19
Last Russian version of would open their files, files 5.20., 5.21 and 5.19. The next not would open.
Have each version of own the key, although there are key, residence different version of 1043, 1045, category: 1046, 1,047, 1,048. But 1038 often not open. More fresh version of 1063 and 1064 have, too, own the key. The Chinese in most draw in version of category: 1046. Not worth to go after here for more recent versions sake of discoveries files, camping on K. Created by in new versions relefchik, as and before, cannot be extricate through indicate present (and even through BMP, and), and can be only give on machine to assemble a. For this you will need native machine, or nebesplatnyy converter NC with its nebesplatnym to get over the rainbow. - When what marketing stunts I started hooking up the Chinese: Want to watch / watch files - buy another version of with to get over the rainbow, want produce a on a lathe - buy converter with to get over the rainbow. Not parents be surprised own human ingenuity this people. Formats ENG there is 15 versions of. Not every converter opens not every version of size ENG, although there are and combined. Rusifitsirovannyy converter can to convert only ENG files, created in the's software 5.20., 5.21 and 5.19. Also not worth hope, that with found a converter are lucky with first times, camping on K. Most NC converters incorrect approach produce convert ENG in NC. To correctly has worked most converters, need to set Chinese our, or pokotsat be phased into the domestic until beyond recognition.
If will emerge desire to, to go after here for the latest versions 1063 and 1064, supporting the mnogoyadernost, then not delude yourself - there there is no specific you sculptor. And version of 1,048 will a glitch in the system or quite not work on Windows XP. She posts with the key stable only on the tasks, and normal only on Chinese products. And the latest question, on which should have all know the answer: Rusifitsirovannyy converter, and also Chinese from this series of not can open files ENG 1038, 1043, 1045, category: 1046, 1,047, 1,048, 1051, 1056, 1063, 1064 "

P.S. So that "think themselves, solve themselves - have or not have" :)

:crazyfun: precisely such message I received from "developers Russian version of" 3 February 2014. And immediately decided to - need hook up itself a normal JDPaint :idea:
Personally my opinion about Russian version of, people which turned its good fellows of course, but why mislead that this version of 5.55 - on fact, this all in only version of 5.20. And something took from version of 5.21, why not wrote JDPaint 5.20RUS - it is unclear :dontknow:
About converter, too, - on taobao there is version of with konverterami (in goes, and means problems not will) and without. With konverterami are worth 1500r, without converter at all pittance. About instability, installations Chinese Windows (that would converter worked) and other arguments - slyness of! The same can be said and pro their program that they were selling. (If revere their forum, there was many messages from users which could not even establish program)
About StL, in Russian version of with no responsibility is NOT available for extricate directly file! :rain:

Last edited by stanislavpetrashko (Feb 18 2014 16:24:38)

precisely such message I received from "developers Russian version of" 3 February 2014. And immediately decided to - need hook up itself a normal JDPaint
Personally my opinion about Russian version of, people which turned its good fellows of course, but why mislead that this version of 5.55 - on fact, this all in only version of 5.20. And something took from version of 5.21, why not wrote JDPaint 5.20RUS - it is unclear
About converter, too, - on taobao there is version of with konverterami (in goes, and means problems not will) and without. With konverterami are worth 1500r, without converter at all pittance. About instability, installations Chinese Windows (that would converter worked) and other arguments - slyness of! The same can be said and pro their program that they were selling. (If revere their forum, there was many messages from users which could not even establish program)
About StL, in Russian version of with no responsibility is NOT available for extricate directly file!

Edited stanislavpetrashko (Yesterday 14 :24: 38)

The price not much so that can be testit Chinese.

about converter, too, - on taobao there is version of with konverterami (in goes, and means problems not will) and without. With konverterami are worth 1500r, without converter at all pittance.

Not understood. I that not the bought? Bought these full version of and has paid 268 Chinese rubles (1,300 Russian)

ust_serg wrote:

Don’t understood. I that not the bought? Bought these full version of and has paid 268 Chinese rubles (1,300 Russian)

I took have this same seller of but for increases the (3 option), and you took for 268 (5 option). Judging by insistence, JDPaint 5.5 will have you and I have, but me embarrassed myself with in 5 version "XC NC3.0" - that this I so and not understood, and an honest broker so same not gave of import answer. But you not worry about anything on this about for two reasons: 1) when let’s take full kit, there should all enter. 2) me not pity, I’ll share if that we'll > ES-SurfMill 6.0 106

I took have this same seller of but for increases the (3 option), and you took for 268 (5 option.

Yes I and not beat myself up. Simply the difference price get back a little embarrass. Simply the first time buying on taobau.

I, too, buying the first time. The difference indeed in 10 ?a fringe. You specify the exact that for XC NC3.0?

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a23 … 087998358l Yes forgive the me moderators. Not broke a otetit. Yes figs their's picking over produce with theirs language. I so understood 1.4.6. Ah yes okay get surprise will :jumping:

And this with Taobao Marketplace will only on Chinese or all same on English?

Повладир wrote:

A this with Taobao Marketplace will only on Chinese or all same on English?

If speech goes about exiled which I gave higher, then interface programs will English. But if you decide buy on taobao JDPaint but have another seller of Necessarily amplify presence English language in program, because I ask the question five different sellers about available English language in program and only three responded, that yes-there is.

Yes, speech about exiled which higher.
As order without notions, never Grand Canal from with Taobao Marketplace, yes and as pay not know, all on Chinese, Google alert on that the not very helps. Can give us some directions that and as there do.

Повладир wrote:

Yes, speech about exiled which higher.
As order without notions, never Grand Canal from with Taobao Marketplace, yes and as pay not know, all on Chinese, Google alert on that the not very helps. Can give us some directions that and as there do.

I’on mistertao.com. This an honest broker.

Last edited by ust_serg (Feb 20 2014 08:43:32)

Повладир wrote:

How order without notions, never Grand Canal from with Taobao Marketplace, yes and as pay not know, all on Chinese, Google alert on that the not very helps. Can give us some directions that and as there do.

With Kharbinskiy as I understand on direct buy cannot be, so you need an honest broker which will buy in range and he would send you. I bought these through http://taobao-russia.com/ me they staged, registering the simple, pay can be than anywhere (I pay through Yandex. Money), on product if something not understandable (and not understandable me was all!) convenient form of for "issue on product", that still liked respond quickly and on Russian :mybb: After as an honest broker will buy your product he will have him on a, and after as you do you say, they send his you any mail. As something so

I look people on the sly drawn tighter under JDPaint 5.5 ENG there is a slight proposal that would leave later in a separate branch to discuss issues on JDPaint 5.5 ENG with their CEO and sharing information, camping on K. On today’s day the that there is this little.

Last edited by stanislavpetrashko (Feb 20 2014 14:50:17)

Thank for exile, advice!

Thank you Bernazky! I much learned pro program.
2011 was in China bought machine with povorotkoy in contract wrote programmaZhDPaint 5.20. With
While. But 40 days sat nothing to acquire with while not have. VCRs...... have shown but not gave. Thank you the creator of Video lessons of 5.55 Russ.
1 USB the key gave with presses is. 2 have bought for 100 Yuan have workers. Well bought, for this time I have 2 was incinerated by (not works) this who's going
In China. I have JDPaint 5.20.3.1027 from 2008. Spare option 5.19.0.1025 with the internet both works normally. Converter, too, with China.
Model retain in and format. Vector in DXF, consider and other. Then received files normally import. Of course problems many.
80% work with models your drawings and trajectory UE to do easily. Read post 1 KESTAS 53Kasts from Lithuania.
With uvazhniem Habib.

stanislavpetrashko
Excuse--excuse me for vapros. I have JDPaint 5.20. England and Question with the key. Saw video 5.21 opportunities, too, many and 5.50 only on Angliyskiy
I 2011 when do was in China me said that 5.50 no! (Chinese) Your examples pictures of the edited nor here http://s9.uploads.ru/t/EFYxC.jpg

This 5.21. From institutions video http://s9.uploads.ru/t/Gpvyi.jpg

Last edited by Habib (Feb 23 2014 17:45:11)

Habib wrote:

I 2011 when do was in China me said that 5.50 no!

You perhaps them not correctly explained. Version of 5.55 RUS such indeed - NO! This guys with BULA have come up with such a version of. Version of 5.5.1048 and other modification - there is, witness exile higher.

ust_serg wrote:

I’on mistertao.com. This an honest broker.

There I not found, can that the do not so. Who any will help me with order JDPaint 5.5 with a converter.

Повладир wrote:

There I not found, can that the do not so. Who any will help me with order JDPaint 5.5 with a converter.

Visit on mistertao.com. In search string enter the above Sysprep exile. Further procedure standard. If there is questions write it in lichku, all'll tell. Guys worked operationally. In during 3 days product dispatched in Russia. Only the second day their site something malfunctioning.

Last edited by ust_serg (Feb 24 2014 08:03:20)

Information until heap Today spoke with seller this in mountains. Guangzhoy and have them 4 retailer, now, AXEMAN AND WOMAN with a takzhe konvertorom I have Chinese
NCConvertor 4.0
Bernazky
"rusifitsirovannyy converter, and also Chinese from this series of not can open files ENG 1038, 1043, 1045, category: 1046, 1,047, 1,048, 1051, 1056, 1063, 1064". As this understood need to buy with a takzhe konvertorom? For JDPaint5.21 need to what version of recommend

Habib wrote:

Bernazky
"Rusifitsirovannyy converter, and also Chinese from this series of not can open files ENG 1038, 1043, 1045, category: 1046, 1,047, 1,048, 1051, 1056, 1063, 1064." As this understood need to buy with a takzhe konvertorom? For JDPaint5.21 need to what version of recommend

:) This is was quote with another Forum, and this question better ask there, directly author office (http://jdpaint.3dn.ru/forum/3-55-2#1394) I, personally, 'm using Russian version of the JDP and construction without thresholds; to him a converter. And that better for 5.21 - advise not can! To Stimul-Cash! :(

Here is all write, that converter this version of not opens files the other version of, ca I what not'm catching, but by my thinking converter unlikely already increase ing lu created program and not files which you edit. What the difference what converter if file hope to throw a in its app pick his and preserve with changes in his program and then get their a converter you translate ing lu with one size in nc. Or as?

АндрюхичЬ wrote:

That all write, that converter this version of not opens files the other version of, ca I what not'm catching, but by my thinking converter unlikely already increase ing lu created program and not files which you edit. What the difference what converter if file hope to throw a in its app pick his and preserve with changes in his program and then get their a converter you translate ing lu with one size in nc. Or as?

So not tickles do, and that is why: You molitvakh file (not it is important JDPaint or the other software) in the most of last version of, and now try his open in the old version of. Outcome - not you open! Have us version of 5.55 RUS and in fact this version of 5.21 and in messages higher speech goes about version of 5.5 (squaring the). If memory not changes JDPaint 5.5 (Original) launched so far in 2008, and 5.21 - 1997 year)

With artkamom including history 2008 not opens 2009 and on turnover and they not will open 2010

Yes more the old version of many programs as Where does Coral others, ArtKam, 3D max, ZhDPaint not opens! But the new version of opens old version of.
In ZhDPainte on expense converter me seems that converter all versions of not be appropriate. ZhDPaint 5.19 and 5.20. Th Intelligence Community released ENG foyly can be to convert on Convertor 4.0

P.S.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/vMf1P.jpg
Other versions converter not works!

Last edited by Habib (Mar 7 2014 13:26:06)

All who has desire to "watch" JDPaint 5.5, ES-SurfMill 6.0 and Heng2NC (you have the availability of ET-199 Token)
http://yadi.sk/d/XMFXFbwgKWkWX (- Download's at with Chinese resource, found purely accidentally - claims not are taken! All questions to the Chinese! :))

Comment: The nerve-199 Token - such Dongle, which goes with programs with taobao. Antivirus can swears on Heng2NC - the Chinese argue, that this is not the virus, and Indispensable UN component work programs. So, that to set or not to decide you! (The entire info in our opinion is taken with taobao. Whom)

P.S. Why only "watch" - yes because, that already stated, that "promo version of not support many functions."
Generally - At its fear and risk!

Help not works converter Heng2NC downward and translate not wants kind of knocks constantly mistake http://s9.uploads.ru/t/jSmqn.png

Last edited by режемвсе (Mar 19 2014 12:28:56)

My assumption. Try preserve UE in JDpaint in other version of, can will help

my assumption. Try preserve UE in JDpaint in other version of, can will help

A new 5.5 retains only in one 5,53 version of

режемвсе wrote:

Help not works converter Heng2NC downward and translate not wants kind of knocks constantly mistake

Edited rezhemvse (Today 12 :28: 56)

Eighty six police on five computer nerd everywhere one and the same mistake, only on one broke little new ground, but with mistakes in codes (point not there puts)

Can then is worth set up File Header and File Tail - postprotsessor, personally me interest not like, I would their deleted

can then is worth set up File Header and File Tail - postprotsessor, personally me interest not like, I would their deleted

Yes without difference all of this: Incapable impression, that Heng2NC Which something not dodelannyy. Converter should work steadily I.M.H.O.,, and here this there is no. :(

Incidentally, hope curious saw this the commercial? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcPzVYM … ILJ33rw2MQ
So here is - does me Italian comrade J.J. Cale with version of the JDPaint

bernazky wrote:

By the way, hope curious saw this the commercial? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcPzVYM … ILJ33rw2MQ
So here is - does me Italian comrade J.J. Cale with version of the JDPaint

With version of the he not J.J. Cale, in IGES can be to convert, but the quality of not very. Here is would in indicate present can be was would directly throw the seeds out.

in IGES can be to convert, but the quality of not very

Ah not know, how many not has tried repeat them.nothing pleasantly not goes! :no:

People, and that from versions of 5.5 need choose on mistertao.com for Vin8? There such variation in prices and items. :dontknow:

Last edited by Unikus (Mar 22 2014 17:26:50)

Unikus wrote:

that from versions of 5.5 need choose

Nothing, if money not want simply dismiss on wind

And can be clarify, why.?

Unikus wrote:

A can be clarify, why.?

Ah although would here is for this reason: JDPaint 5.55 rus

Goes, that no one not works converter to 5.5?

режемвсе wrote:

So, basically, that no one not works converter to 5.5?

Try send me in BOS ENG file.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » JDPaint 5.55 rus