Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » JDPaint 5.55 rus

JDPaint 5.55 rus

Posts 201 to 250 of 680

billsmith
Thanks to, calmed. I have all so and is configured, only a corner exactly 10 degrees. 10.3 this what the secret data? On scheme at all 8 degrees on side indicated.

Incidentally, can be spit out everything as such a "clever" mill correctly describe?
http://s1.uploads.ru/i/JuHUT.jpg

Such a corner have, to approach length of his the cutting parts of 87. On the second Edgar Froese, this simply "tortsevaya with radius", with altitude the cutting edge trimming H. In program there is even "another guidance ranges", but this for case if would the cutting safety border was on konusu high.

But this for case if R • 2 < D. On how Figure not very understandable. Perhaps the simply sphere.

Last edited by billsmith (Aug 1 2012 15:02:53)

Parameters such:
d - 4mm
L - 50mm
H - 6mm
D - 2mm
R - 1mm
A-the problem in is, that the cutting part of H has permanent dozen (without center), and then goes enlargement on a certain a corner.
As I understand there is two options:
1. Describe as idealized spherical R1 and not lezt Ideology in reliefs deeper 6mm.
2. Describe as konusnaya sphere R1, can be use on deep rare theatres, but, perhaps, will suffer word processing lateral surfaces.
Can I something missed, but the best advice himself itself - not buy such, which there is no in program :) Although when’- thought she has full a corner.

I think its better not use on depth more 6mm. There judging by drawing the cutting there is no. Ah after draft can be and on greater depth crawl, importantly to in model not was direct slopes.
Better've got to be its as konusnaya sphere describe, and on a small depth, to side – not of hitting.

+1

kanzas wrote:

The most the first version of - JDPaint 5.55.0.1 RUS

ServicePack 1: 04.10.11 - JDPaint 5.55.0.2 RUS
ServicePack 2: 22.10.11 - JDPaint 5.55.0.3 RUS
ServicePack 3: 17.04.12 - JDPaint 5.55.1.4 RUS
ServicePack 4: 14.07.12 - JDPaint 5.55.1.5 RUS - the latter on this moment

http://s1.uploads.ru/i/o28jw.png
And I have that for version of?

Anyone received so the long-awaited renewal?

On official Forum otpisalis:
"Next week will high-speed Internet and, finally, would gain all renewal :-D"

Last edited by Xander1980 (Aug 27 2012 15:00:37)

I have here is so with SP4 (from 29 / 08 / 2012.

http://s1.uploads.ru/E3knu.jpg

Xander1980 wrote:

billsmith
Thank you, calmed. I have all so and is configured, only a corner exactly 10 degrees. 10.3 this what the secret data? On scheme at all 8 degrees on side indicated.

Incidentally, can be spit out everything as such a "clever" mill correctly describe?

This simple rotating blade with-flow spherical the end of, and no one attitude to model "konusnaya sphere" not has!

35 with circle on the picture this not can do, and marginal hardness increases; this solid alloy. Not has relations to so in program degrees.
If interestingly, then can explain pro these "35 with circle"
Such a figure on Chinese frezakh means maximally "self hardness increases; this razrezaemogo material on threshold HRC
HRC restoration this full the Chinese shit, not metals
HRC 45 - this including the most Chinese'm cheap, not hardest fusion
HRC 55 - this more-less acceptable Chinese hardest fusion, but he worse exactly in two times compared with brand on the German or Sandwik an alloy
HRC 60 - expensive with the signature fusion, in China not produced, and is imported from Germany or Japan
HRC 65 - expensive with the signature, one of the most steep alloys, in China not produced, and is imported from Germany, Sweden or Japan
. If on Chinese Edgar Froese will 65 with circle right ranks at - this is och. Intense blowers. Although the Chinese and simply so can draw it "for beauty"

Last edited by JDPaintRUS (Oct 6 2012 22:36:27)

A corner spiral, too, so point out. Standard spiral 30-35 degrees. NRC this not firmness such, and maximal firmness material which can process such a rotating blade.

+1

I have full of the Chinese mills, no one there not writes a corner on direct frezakh, and write pro the quality of mills, already long this all known, written here in more details about China http://jdpaint.3dn.ru/forum/4-11-1#922

Last edited by JDPaintRUS (Oct 10 2012 02:02:56)

From producer depends. Write all.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/52916275/degree.JPG
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/52916275/degree1.JPG

Last edited by at90 (Oct 10 2012 08:26:55)

Anyone knows, the planned whether upgrades JDPaint 5.55 rus, allowing fulfill full-blown 4-'s axial processing?

:D What for you means blown 4-'s pump turbine?

kulibin-boris wrote:

What for you means blown 4-'s pump turbine?

In its time a respected niksonincreasingly this question. Message # 155 from 31-03-2012

JDPaintRUS wrote:

Xander1980 wrote (and):
billsmith
Thank you, calmed. I have all so and is configured, only a corner exactly 10 degrees. 10.3 this what the secret data? On scheme at all 8 degrees on side indicated.
Incidentally, can be spit out everything as such a "clever" mill correctly describe? This simple rotating blade with-flow spherical the end of, and no one attitude to model "konusnaya sphere" not has!
35 with circle on the picture this not can do, and marginal hardness increases; this solid alloy. Not has relations to so in program degrees.
If interestingly, then can explain pro these "35 with circle"
Such a figure on Chinese frezakh means maximally "self hardness increases; this razrezaemogo material on threshold HRC
HRC restoration this full the Chinese shit, not metals
HRC 45 - this including the most Chinese'm cheap, not hardest fusion
HRC 55 - this more-less acceptable Chinese hardest fusion, but he worse exactly in two times compared with brand on the German or Sandwik an alloy
HRC 60 - expensive with the signature fusion, in China not produced, and is imported from Germany or Japan
HRC 65 - expensive with the signature, one of the most steep alloys, in China not produced, and is imported from Germany, Sweden or Japan
. If on Chinese Edgar Froese will 65 with circle right ranks at - this is och. Intense rotating blade. Although the Chinese and simply so can draw it "for beauty"
Edited JDPaintRUS (06-10-2012 22 :36: 27)

35 with circle in this exemplified case all same a corner spiral. And scheme such like would understandable online.de and a corner there 10 degrees. The problem in how its correctly describe to use on depth greater than the cutting part of.

I have two questions. 1. Now'm using 5.19. Not will emerge whether problems under Quick 5.55 RUS, can whether they work together and vzaimoispolzuemy whether their files?
2. All ??? closing about 4 th turning axis. In comparison with VisualMilll I so understood JDPaint trails?

mayuri
1. There is opinion, that 5.55 in this case can a glitch in the system, but have themselves such a not watched, at least imperfections glitches raze not are linked with old version of the. So same 5.19 not understands format projects more new versions of, camping on E. In 5.55 can be open files from 5.19, and contrary not tickles.
2. In JDPaint turning axis works only in as a substitutes one of basic axles, camping on E. There is no full-fledged 4 axial processing.

As reverse size proportionately Z. http://s3.uploads.ru/t/aIm25.png
Remont, x and y, z not is changing.

I have machine understands mm per minute http://s2.uploads.ru/t/O0XpL.png
As reverse flushed per minute on mm per minute

Forget it on this. Because as applying would still regulation to set in processors ENG files.

Hello!
Question the who worked with this program on turning axis,
As reverse settings to program did calculation troiktorii
Not on X and on Y. I.e. overtaking etiquette to connect to X.
On video with reinstated Carlo povorotka must lauch themselves to Y,
Me need to contrary.

Have been arguing manually rusifitsirovat JDPaint 5.19 MA – It tedious work proved. There will whether on Forum modicum one plain soul straight for the files from folders\ JDPaint5. Twentieth\ Lang with Russian laggards

Last edited by bossovich (Feb 21 2013 11:05:18)

Deal in is that all files they signed, not want be excluded licenses and further updates: '(. Buy program, she is worth those money :cool:

Last edited by billsmith (Feb 22 2013 22:10:52)

1АНДРЕЙ1 wrote:

Hello!
Question the who worked with this program on turning axis,
As reverse the settings to program did calculation troiktorii
Not on X and on Y. I.e. overtaking etiquette to X.
On video with reinstated Carlo povorotka must lauch themselves to Y,
Me need to contrary.

In program account that povorotka so and engaged over zamest axis X.

billsmith wrote:

Delo in is that all files they signed, not want be excluded licenses and further updates. Buy program, she is worth those money

Edited billsmith (Yesterday 22 :10: 52)

I not love to pay money for what can be done ???? and for free (in camping on CHAMPION Computer numerically controlled machine). Time goes and I already all menu broke little new ground on Russian. If whom interested in write.

On expense licenses - I am not expected stupidly podlazhivat files. There is the problem - when something not so with file menu the program jumps over on scribbles. So simply give your files not make. Editing with the help Restorator and would videos on JDPaint 5.5% -) It's tough. But I shove. Remained troshki

Last edited by bossovich (Feb 23 2013 13:53:19)

bossovich wrote:

If whom interested in write.

Think that interested in many, himself he launched, percent 30 broke little new ground, on greater time lacked.
Spit it out read more, common effort we squeeze that until norms.

130467 wrote:

think that interested in many, himself he launched, percent 30 broke little new ground, on greater time lacked.
Spit it out read more, common effort we squeeze that until norms.

Let exchange
My option JDPaint 5.19 personal read more v.1 (not full)

+1

here is my attemptsbut comparing with your work, was ashamed putting.

Putting another phase translation JDpaint 5.19
Link
Of course this not excellence, but already something.
If from whom any there is desire to to share dll-files from folders lang, d glad for aid.

bossovich wrote:

putting another phase translation JDpaint 5.19
The reference
Of course this not excellence, but already something.
If from whom any there is desire to to share dll-files from folders lang, d glad for aid.

Perhaps chase deep than to birth a same assessment posts

Anyone enjoyed export in IGES? Something raze not is obtained.

I has tried from the main module, from sculptor mostly module and with laggards in modeling, nothing sensible not is obtained. More less good IGES have yielded, if only you model're creating immediately from surfaces NURBIS.

mayuri
Here is and I have so same. It's a shame, after ???? Povermilla JDPaint becomes all more unnecessary. Wanted to for simulations his use and here I.

teplov wrote:

Perhaps lagging desire to have hosts to attach converts Convert module to program?

Fear chances this seek to to zero. And still would were fitting support 4 out axles, mnogoyadernosti and have made kh64 version of. Because as on several hours watch the creation complex trajectory and praying to memory facilitated several iai?yaaao.

kestas53
taip ir neįžiūrėjau kur Ukrajinoje programą nusipirkti įmesk nuorodą

Otukatu88

You can still use it

Transfer

Can be on time people began to transfer this software.
Currently producer not interested in sale programs separately without their looms, in camping on CHAMPION And commentaire: Versions of.
If who not knows significance "promo", then easier just this explain on example programs, that all know - Artkam national -nepolnaya, hence and the price Express low, for increasingly additional need to to pay separately.
In this version there is no 5 th axis, and which held its fourth as replacing Y and X, and also part-helpfully strategies processing. Full functionality is available always was only in goes with spoken native presses is. But affairs on this softu now do on Different. Progressive Rock on fact evolves further, but not in full multi-modular version of, but as programs individual appointments:
ES-Woodcarver
ES-GlassesCut
ES-SurfMill
ES-Grind
ES-ShoeMaker

+ also terminated amp; D on softu contrary simulations.
Promo-version of until there is only on Chinese language

JDPaint 5.19 wrote translation on 90% Yes I that not see particularly that 5.55 than the differs. And calligraphy in top and in intel, it can be weird dicks and 7.0 version of :D

Malorosy, charitably, telling the whole story. Have Chinese first any jdpaint is faring with English (switchable in menu), and second there promo, such promo, that 100 points forward gives polnovesnomu artkamu. Although yes, likely not with the first attempts manages to purchase version of with support 5 coordinates and avtosmeny tool, but they there there is, and prices order 150-600 ?.
And here is surfmill me until worker not the apparently. Worker in terms of on conventional (not Chinese) products. On Chinese something increasingly works, but keep only sake of one programs whole Chinese our not khotsa :).

topincity wrote:

progressive Rock on fact evolves further, but not in full multi-modular version of, but as programs individual appointments:
ES-Woodcarver
ES-GlassesCut
ES-SurfMill
ES-Grind
ES-ShoeMaker

Yesterday conceived find the intel according to programs - outcome 0! Except references to Chinese key (pictures of the on them are like on slightly reprocessed JDPaint) And that most interesting - in Youtube nor one rollers! Here is this Chinese comrades are encrypted!

Unfortunately program stopped sell. Can from whom any there is is bought program (the Russian version of) which lies without affairs? Ready buy.

shrek2601 wrote:

Generally? Or only on time? And than they this motivates?

Here is response to request:
In real moment producer not interested sell this software (as promo-version of, so and pro-version of) separately without looms, except options, when buyer already is client and user this computer numerically controlled equipment.

I would sold, as with Povermillom has understood since then nor never not You close program. Yes only comrades good fellows - all provided to them data put in program far only can be.
"Attention!
All files this copies programs marked user:
Full name
Worded
Index
Bodies. House
Bodies. Cell
If you somewhere acquired this version of, and this not your name of and worded, then undocumented such partner is this people. "
In each search Governments data. So that little likely, that someone will sell.

Xander1980 wrote:

If you somewhere acquired this version of, and this not your name of and worded, then undocumented such partner is this man. "

Then, is it possible if to follow this logic, I cannot sell purchased machine, computer and camping on D. If man bought that the, then he is master and it legitimate to do with the purchase that anywhere! A undocumented regularly export he will if razmnozhit and will sell.

Last edited by 130467 (Oct 24 2013 04:08:34)

Xander1980 wrote:

Everyone files this copies programs marked user:
Full name
Worded
Index
Bodies. House
Bodies. Cell

To whack a this from programs, either replace, most a simple that only can be done, in 95% cases the jury ordinary disposing resources and modifying string meanings. Exactly, for this even nor sound knowledge special not need to, nor ownership hex-sometime and debaggerami.

BlackOx wrote:

to whack a this from programs, either replace, most a simple that only can be done, in 95% cases the jury ordinary disposing resources and modifying string meanings.

Messrs.! On how many me known, in JDPaint is used for protection efforts on type flash-maps! The search for on alibabe has led to the, that you is sent precisely the key, and the entire software, it seems, can be with betting with your social network download! Incidentally, was Chinese file resource, with which can be was download different version of programs. Quack programs was, to emulate this very the key. But, of well-do this not managed, it seems, until now.
Here is, as something so.

130467 wrote:

In real moment producer not interested sell this software (as promo-version of, so and pro-version of) separately without looms, except options, when buyer already is client and user this CNC equipment.

Notorious. :( I so understand, that us not in sight new version of as their ear.

I pro the, that those, perishing not remember 150 bucks that whether, utterly not are worth paving of its the big info in network. Okay would simply full name, and the too detail, well they still passport data there not beat. And so, of course, program is no different, and skachivalas on connectivity, and then still the Group.

BlackOx wrote:

to whack a this from programs, either replace, most a simple that only can be done, in 95% cases the jury ordinary disposing resources and modifying string meanings. Exactly, for this even nor sound knowledge special not need to, nor ownership hex-sometime and debaggerami.

This simply sounds if resources not packed. Believe me not idiots this all I started hooking up :) Aspack 2.12 posts / d you about than any says? I its "the hacker's" activities years ten ago deserted, but now, sake of interest downloaded together steep anpakerov aspaka. From the entire heap only one something there was able unpack, that then naturally not they're all burning now. This all, of course, do can be, but, think, not will cost 1- resources.

130467 wrote:

then, is it possible if to follow this logic, I cannot sell purchased machine, computer and camping on D. If man bought that the, then he is master and it legitimate to do with the purchase that anywhere! And undocumented regularly export he will if razmnozhit and will sell.

Fear, in respect software ensure several other rules act. I not say specifically about-discussed program (for on many percent am confident that until licenses it as until Beijing :)). And here is buying real a license you purchase not the very program, and the right it enjoy on of agreed conditions. So here is in conditions can be configured by a webmaster (and meets quite often) ban transfer of the third to individuals. For example you bought antivirus and gave code neighbor, and server you both then blocked for illegal the spread of, outcome - go for new code and sit protect the European computer in one thing face as and promised an eager seller antivirus. This of course of hectic, but, hope, thought is understandable.

Goblinus74 wrote:

God! On how many me known, in JDPaint is used for protection efforts on type flash-maps! The search for on alibabe has led to the, that you is sent precisely the key, and the entire software, it seems, can be with betting with your social network download! Incidentally, was Chinese file resource, with which can be was download different version of programs. Quack programs was, to emulate this very the key. But, of well-do this not managed, it seems, until now.
Here is, as something so.

Himself producer programs its only with their doroguschimi Demonstarting and supplies the. And here is entrepreneurial the Chinese keys very well traded, think they and enable, that there is no this emulator. I so think, if they can "weld physical key to program, then and emulator could do, and sense them?

Incidentally, on taobao in entire goes sale donglov (keys) on, well, acceptable prices. The only question - as to buy some of that?! 60 ?. This 300 with wheelbarrows rubles.
And here is, exactly and itself ssyl

Goblinus74 wrote:

By the way, on taobao in entire goes sale donglov (keys) on, well, acceptable prices. The only question - as to buy some of that?! 60 ?. This 300 with wheelbarrows rubles.
And here is, exactly and itself ssyl

Signature author

Nothing so not admonishes in existence of souls, as feeling, that in it shit up right now.

There is mediators, overseas mistertao.com or re-insert exile on dictum tao or through the search for find.
For example
Are you exiling them money, they actually pay product on dictum tao, perepakovyvayut and send already you. Slightly more expensive, but in any case cheaper than through our intermediaries.

Text or. MisterTao commission Takes 8% from sumarnoy value of (product + hard time delivering)
Zy2. I nor no relations to mistertao not mean, moreover that himself they Grand Canal from.

Last edited by kang2k (Oct 25 2013 21:56:34)

kang2k wrote:

There are mediators, overseas mistertao.com

About! Thank you! Believe, need experience fate yes and order) Meanwhile more, that on aglitskuyu version of, like as, there is translation!

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » JDPaint 5.55 rus