Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » JDPaint 5.55 rus

JDPaint 5.55 rus

Posts 151 to 200 of 682

And who I? :question: I Actively keen the user this Forum, which wants help all than can. Man asked question, I tried to him as can be much detail to answer.
And that you for saying injected? I that there exile or contacts what either fielded? I not understand, in than panic? :glasses: I not see problems =) Just drama man even one idea, and already him to decide that he for themselves chooses Rouseff. I OK no one their thought not trying to sell.

kanzas wrote:

A who I? I Actively keen the user this Forum, which wants help all than can. Man asked question, I tried to him as can be much detail to answer.
And that you for saying injected? I that there exile or contacts what either fielded? I not understand, in than panic? I not see problems =) Just drama man even one idea, and already him to decide that he for themselves chooses Rouseff. I OK no one their thought not trying to sell.

Yes you subject something no one not closes. Suspicious mail pretending on questions and maintain its product-all the benefits will. Here is only from third faces about itself not say-after all in sight increasingly to the naked eye 8-)

+1

A respected, StasKa!
Personally I, not against (even for, to other users bit and shared experience.

P.S. niksonnot hesitate to ask questions on Forum support, for there, as see, on all questions were given answers. This I pro ".bmp-' size of 35 Mb".

With t. Adinistratsiya site JDPaint.3dn.ru

Last edited by JDPaintRUS (May 2 2012 11:35:34)

JDPaintRUS wrote:

Dear, StasKa!
Kanzas Ionou writes, that wants. Let even from of our name. But he writes only their "ideas" and to us this not applies. Us not interestingly develop on other forums this subject, but we, and personally I, not against (even for, to other users bit and shared experience.
P.S. Nikson not hesitate to ask questions on Forum support, for there, as see, virtually on all questions were given answers. This I pro ".bmp-' size of 35 Mb."

Wow you! And immediately representative emerged! Chudny affairs. Only here is in stories long not believe. Can and for good reason 8-)

JDPaintRUS wrote:

Dear, StasKa!
Kanzas Ionou writes, that wants. Let even from of our name. But he writes only their "ideas" and to us this not applies. Us not interestingly develop on other forums this subject, but we, and personally I, not against (even for, to other users bit and shared experience.

P.S. Nikson not hesitate to ask questions on Forum support, for there, as see, virtually on all questions were given answers. This I pro ".bmp 'size of 35 Mb."

Me interested in validly licensed side programs. If will come proveryayushie organs can I not to fear fines for use nelitsenzionnogo software enjoy Ideology if has purchased you have? Or she purely in acquainting purposes as written you have, i.e. I bought not a license and simply "have a bang on this"? Only if can be direct the answer. Can use this program on firm, as Fe?

Last edited by 3dcnc (Apr 10 2012 23:37:54)

kanzas wrote:

I not saw unfortunate translation, that there unusual? If for someone the favored read more this stupidly slizannye words from kamycha, then alas

Something sensed unsuccessfully facing the stumbling in my a kitchen - aptly caught me in eye :(
Ah you should agree - what information bears the term sweep? (Substitute for extort for two start with herself - from "kamycha") and why not zenkovka? Or heavy?
here is I immediately imagine this - and that these to do in program?
And so as people -Excuse me perishing that so broke a - are beginning with kamycha study this deal, so need to read more to do intelligent - i.e. in every word invest sense!
I think that simply word drains (on both their crosscut) and not sweep suggested would more sense and informativeness about this operations.

Last edited by Energizer (Apr 11 2012 00:11:40)

+2

Dear forumchane!
kanzashe same and JDPaintRUSis seller programs JDP 5.55 -navernoe from him perhaps obtain good ones (or not very) answers on questions concerning this programs - but consumers (buyers) this product must have misconception about how that man promote its good can invariably give the wrong or incomplete information about shoulders of a product. All the more that this attempt to you inflate making this from third faces. Solve and think themselves how can be trust or not trust advice and "my clues" this Mr..

Last edited by StasKa (Apr 11 2012 00:33:11)

Energizer wrote:

and so as people -Excuse me perishing that so broke a - are beginning with kamycha study this deal, so need to read more to do intelligent - i.e. in every word invest sense!
I think that simply word drains (on both their crosscut) and not sweep suggested would more sense and informativeness about this operations.

Ah so that OK you write this here? This here no one not will help. Write in a certain the Frost on their Forum. All the more you were open rights on this deal already long, who US you this write?

For all: JDPaintRUS not I, and I Kansas not he. On this point, ARGUMENTY to speak about this.

Last edited by kanzas (Apr 11 2012 00:58:51)

StasKa
You in St. Petersburg until now so adopted, accuse without evidence? Or you have traced kanzas and JDPaintRUS IP street address? They coincide?
Or so simply can be a . [отредактировано]?
[отредактировано]

Generally like would to speak in subject.

Skyfall about ah-PI addresses read post below. You in Kaunas track adopted also.
About you - you already underwears is done and your one and camping on D. Blocked forever, reason you can choose themselves - advertisements or disrespectful attitude to other participants Forum.

Site Admin

Last edited by prostoyi (Apr 12 2012 10:04:12)

KazisB wrote:

have traced kanzas and JDPaintRUS IP street address? They coincide?

To not “, moderators and administrators, Forum, always see ІR users, all without exceptions, them not need to his track. So here is, have these users ІR coincides, moreover judging by web logs temporary the length registration, activity and messages, indicates that both user Academy were for one computer, with small massacres at regular intervals sufficient for moreover, to withdraw from under one login user and go under other.
That nowadays it proves that this one and the same people. Hope I you hawk?

the moderator.

Last edited by Lrsasha (Apr 12 2012 09:20:45)

Quote from of e with Mr. Pierfrancesco kanzas

"A ask why I write here not under official login, and because, that people more believe ordinary users."

If quite someone not wants to believe-'ll send skriny of e.

130 dollars

Missed where the can. In when formats retains?

Dobryi day!
We are happy to inform you, that released a new service pack (17.04.2012) - SP3, which updates the program until version of 5.55.0.4. Now, if you order program, then you will all these renewal already are inbuilt. And future renewal will FREE to

That a new in this version of programs?
- Added polnoobyomnyy 3-D sculpted by.
- To easing memory programs launch is undertaken through dispatcher.
- Everyone icons launch programs and NC converter for convenience possession set on one & controller; they do.
- Naznachena a defining icon for files polnoobyomnykh forms of (enlargement .mas), now your files forms of will easily distinguishable on backdrop of other files.
- Added Viewerfor viewing support images during simulations.
- Fixed incomprehensible cues in “Zitterbewegung ” processing on logical.
- In “Zitterbewegung ” processing turning axis edited poyasnyayuschie pictures of the.
- punishable 736 corrections syntax in the main parts of programs and more 2000 corrections in 3-D skulptore.
- Vstroen designated Russian realms khelp in program.
- Added a new a plug "Koplanarnye figures".
- SERVICE PACK 3 verified in work, and not affects stability work programs until system Windows 8

Read more about program HERE
Forum support and all video-lessons HERE

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

itsu777 wrote:

missed where the can. In any formats retains?

Type of output the file: G-code
Enlargement output the file: .nc and .eng

Hello. Could you tell me please as in regime Map mode enjoy the "eyedropper tool" :flag: that would establish ensured color

Today spoke with Chinese, progressive Rock is worth $40, supports win7x64, version of 5.5.1048. Who-thread will tell than she different from best selling for $130? 'Cept as Russian language, with the English I have no problems like.
Here is hereshop, where can be thirsty ratchets (on Inglishe naturally) and buy app, if that.

Last edited by JIEXA (Jun 9 2012 13:17:39)

JIEXA where you saw for 40 there with Relay already 72 and to the same persistent. Version of.

Tell with the help what programs can be to convert files • .jdp in the other any?

Only through exports the BMP the images
Or IGS models

magnit wrote:

JIEXA where you saw for 40 there with Relay already 72 and to the same persistent. Version of.

Me have sent 4 version of things, 1038, 1042, category: 1046, 1,047 and now that time the key, go off in 32 bucks. Truth I not observed difference with those that on topinsiti sell, at least on how video that have them footers are placed differences there is no. As me the Chinese said that progressive Rock separately not sells, only with presses is and is worth 1,000 bucks. Across semblance on topinsiti turned app for 1,000 bucks which (and the in is case if they have and why full functionality), and all revealing with now that time keys which in range 30 bucks kilos, but this my opinion. Reveal modicum who (video), that for they 3-D sculptor in JDPaint.

nikson wrote:

At days tried to to be feeding to the sculptor .bmp-' size of 35 Mb Rugaetsya on "It memory" Perhaps would as battle it a nuisance? Computer's a hunk here is's kind of skinny.

Edited nikson Chinese 04-09 21 :42: 07)

Battle not possessing source programs can scarcely make. I have such was with large files.

Guys, who bought app against Russian, not could give microDog driver for the tasks. In online; it's not can find.

JIEXA wrote:

guys, who bought app against Russian, not could give microDog driver for the tasks. In online; it's not can find.

So in 120 his and there :) coalition'll take your money and he you on mails in envelope with her will come - on USB Flash Drive (mikrodoge) :playful:

Throw microDog driver please on the tasks

Very amply shown stages of create features tell you. Cel this did month, with on JDPaint 5.19.

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

Energizer wrote:

but on video pro hare little understandable, that after what, what button and so on

Think on Russian will more understandable (video took with Forum jdaint) 8-)

Added khelp for programs with video-instructions on everyone module Download Spravku for programs

Blackcurrant against Russian. Under "eating the turned" about 2 Gb memory betrays mistake. In ties with than work with large vykodetalizirovannymi models becomes virtually impossible. Here is would kh64 version of prices would it not was.

Xander1980 wrote:

blackcurrant against Russian. Under "eating the turned" about 2 Gb memory betrays mistake. In ties with than work with large vykodetalizirovannymi models becomes virtually impossible. Here is would kh64 version of prices would it not was.

Reveal, that for a sec, that you commit such their, that even 4000m2 as well as mistake paranoiac =)

kanzas wrote:

Reveal, that for a sec, that you commit such their, that even 4000m2 as well as mistake paranoiac =)

All have been arguing modicum as something work with large Gapchinskaya. Fablog will exhibit ~ 500Mb. In such conditions even the size of the reduce memory lacks. And reconstruction nets not is obtained do for example under size Fablog will exhibit 150mb and move on X and Y = 0.2 That's hurtful, program indeed very the good, and this clearly any ’. Now still with chistovoy ready not can handle yourselves. Option of "on of last trajectory" not were picked by, and "on a recent instrument" with really late calculation betrays mistake. This on conventional sphere, not on 500Mb Gapchinskaya :) Perhaps I something do not correctly.

teplov wrote:

Serves you acquired for money against Russian version of programs with dogma the key. Not mean updates created no. Has lost from-for fault coma. Now question updates became relevant in view the acquisition of I graphical mobile network (want experience in full strength sculpture the partition programs). Well was would see exile on the whole package updates on this page or in personal consternation. Thank you!

If only renewal need write administration jdpaint.3dn.ru certainly exile would give. I have version of already with 3 service packs inclusive (4th released, waiting for exile), so to share, unfortunately, nothing with which. If same the most programs not, the under purchase this obgovarivalos - only anew buy. And its version of the can scarcely who will share - there wasn that code DNA owner there is no, and the rest 4-1-1 present.

+1

On 4 th service pack still no one ssylk not routinely received? And the until me acknowledgment from administration JDPaint not reaching.

nikson wrote:

At 4 th service pack still no one ssylk not routinely received? And the until me acknowledgment from administration JDPaint not reaching.

Until not was nor in lichku nor on-. Can shoals what with him governments or - correct.

On official Forum alone guerrillas remained, all silent. 'll ask still here.
Works have someone creation trajectory chistovoy need further deliberation? I have option "on of last trajectory" choose cannot be. Under creating "on a recent instrument" in really late betrays "mistake under creating trajectory." Or can need to as something on Different to do treaty’s smallholder instrument? Program was reshelving some of, get into its operating system, too,, nothing not is changing. Goal after chistovoy the follow-up more smallholder instrument. Can as something on Different can be. Could you tell me, please.

Last edited by Xander1980 (Jul 16 2012 00:14:38)

Познакомился с китайцем, он занимается обучением работы с JDPaintom. может кому надо.
Ссылка
Ссылка
тут более подробно можно посмотреть ( гугл хром переводит автоматом с китайского).
есть такой мессенджер QQ, очень удобный. там есть транслятор языков, с китайцами балакать самое то ))).

PS:после продолжительного общения выяснилось что 3D скульптор это модуль к программе который можно купить отдельно. особой надобности я в нем не вижу, для таких дел есть подобные программы бесплатные. так что покупать взломанную прогу за 30 баксов или покупать теже яйца за 130 решать уже самому.

Last edited by JIEXA (Jul 19 2012 14:13:02)

Asked question on 4mu servispaku, here is the answer
"Dobryi day!
Service pack 4 Fund all, whom we sent them. Perhaps you not lay in this party newsletters messages. Expect. In soon turn converge and until you.
With t. Administration site JDPaint.3dn.ru "
Anyone here there is "from this Party newsletters"? Have them crusade a million users. Glad for comrades.

JIEXAI want, too, a British buy. Not know where this can be done? Your the old the reference already not is valid, and so only on taobao find, but with intermediaries to mess not bear, yes and pro English there nor words (read naturally through the interpreter with Chinese on human). Can about giving a brother a contacts his seller of?

Last edited by Xander1980 (Jul 19 2012 18:15:15)

Ah the fourth servispak I so believe already the which with 3-'s mernym by sculptor behaved?

Here is that in fourth:

- Added videokhelp (F1), created by with the participation users programs.
- carry additional changes in basic modules programs, missing partly have some users under Quick SP1, SP2, SP3
- Over opened users removed excess team in postprotsessore, impending normal work programs in goes with MACH3
- increased some size workers windows for udobochitaemosti Russians names teams
- punishable a large number of adjustments could be made in search being told in modules paths, sculpture and largely regime
- SERVICE PACK 4 verified in work, and not affects stability work programs until system Windows 8

3D sculpted by still in the third added.

Then me, too, renewal not gave :(

It seems we all here pletemsya in late waiting lists to this service you. And at all strongly driving on kids’excuses.

Me comrades with podnebesnoy said that, what they sell, this the jeopardized full-featured progressive Rock, simply in it embedded the its USB the key (works only on Win moving the XP). 3D sculptor can be buy separately, here is only I not know will whether he work on jeopardized version of, yes and need to whether.
here is Music, the manager Lisa Zhang. There is still one shop, if not - Arrangements'll look for contacts.

Last edited by JIEXA (Jul 20 2012 01:51:51)

+1

JIEXA
However. As yesterday told one girl (not me) - Tambov today. :) I almost year ago have this the most Lise Zeng (or as there its la Russe)’its stanochek. With it can be about many ways to agree :). It turns out Chinese not so perishing and many :)

And new all not Fund. Perhaps have someone very slow Internet and one the reference 8 hours is sent. GoldenCore on mails belly would doekhalo.

Thatthe Chinese sell JDPaint (I so submit has license).
Text or: Not has license,, too, most only for 220 ?+ 200 models Stasi, Shining Path to program.
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/q1jZC.png
Text or: Found Chinese, sells 18,000 the images for raising terrain, 1,000 ?. 8-)

Last edited by JIEXA (Jul 20 2012 13:16:16)

Forumchany help peretashit incurs model on skulptor without reconstruction or as іmportovaniy 3-Afghan Fablog will exhibit model edit and process to swing hinge

Only through reconstruction can be putting in sculptor. Can be in 3-D skulptore try, but I before him even pleasantly not having.

Service PACK 4 me not despaired, although, too,’against Russian version of. Service PACK 3 have sent

3dcnc wrote:

SERVICE PACK 4 me not despaired, although, too,’against Russian version of. Service PACK 3 have sent

Renewal will all. Don pro this not here, but on Forum programs

Respected users tell where can be watch what I have version of programs and what service pack is worth? Deal in is that program acquired quite recently and on the idea of (as referred to site support) I have by default should stand service pack 4. But here is where this test? On photo not clear what specifically version of servispaka. http://s1.uploads.ru/t/tr2nK.jpg

The most the first version of - JDPaint 5.55.0.1RUS

ServicePack 1: 04.10.11 - JDPaint 5.55.0.2RUS
ServicePack 2: 22.10.11 - JDPaint 5.55.0.3RUS
ServicePack 3: 17.04.12 - JDPaint 5.55.0.4RUS
ServicePack 4: 14.07.12 - JDPaint 5.55.1.5RUS - the latter on this moment

Last edited by kanzas (Aug 3 2012 23:33:23)

+1

Could you tell me as correctly describe in program the next tool?
Revised, under reducing in sight something otrezalos.

Last edited by Xander1980 (Jul 30 2012 15:45:32)

're cherry-picking spherical cone. Ah and you starting filling parameters, himself'm using such.

billsmith wrote:

're cherry-picking spherical cone. Ah and you starting filling parameters, himself'm using such.

Yes I so and do, only there is suspicion, that this is not quite correctly. Is obtained that for this such need to point fingers guidance ranges mere 0.5

Last edited by Xander1980 (Jul 30 2012 17:54:06)

Yes increasingly there correctly, I constantly'm using such and this frezoy in particular in JDPaint.
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/VZH9l.png

Last edited by billsmith (Jul 30 2012 20:53:21)

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » JDPaint 5.55 rus