Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » JDPaint 5.55 rus

JDPaint 5.55 rus

Posts 101 to 150 of 684

Ah there is no nor one programs to for couple of clicks myshoy and with magical buttons work on cheers yielded, and judging by Chinese works - program newsworthy his seats

+1

Not about artistically speech. Stability there is no she has no. With has tried on 2-'s different machines. Vylity and hovering in place the most things are pretty regular. And it such a on artkame, rhino, mach3,3dmaks and others on these-as computer nerd not there is. Interpreters offer fight-resolution on a screen-but as the loosely helps.

Try launch app "“ Without converter .bmp "can will help. Ah and still hovering in place are possible if for example’re trying work with model dimensions 1,000 • 1000mm and-resolution 0,01mmProga unambiguously choke on thus GDP
Not know correctly it or not but for themselves I so, you got it sleduyuschee- mostly module jotting down a few common traits the entire model and further for Carver with the help 3D transformation and specifically the size of the 3D proportionately I shrink overall size until 100mm not more (the so, arms easier work. Note as The whales in his movies in skulptore vayayut, dimensions of model even more 100mm not met
On truth in no way case not pretenduyu- simply personal surveillance.
Another nyuans- if’re trying to be feeding to proge indicate present size of meters a hundred and more not need to immediately include regime pouring (or look and a.m.) progressive Rock indicate present will in such a case heaving much faster.

Last edited by nikson (Feb 19 2012 23:51:23)

But my the main a glitch lies in flawed work drivers OpenGL. Sometimes such glitches occur and in Artkame on some video maps. Treated (in artkame) transition on direkt3d

Another lesson You get clicking

First, there click on tab sculptor - in left a range of icon in the form of little pig-sticker (incisor) then in atop menu tab model (model), and there certainly create relief from BMP - forth look picture and keep thrusting. First seem that nothing there is no or not in sight, pay attention on right side windows programs, there will emerge menu - and in it will written no size tickles model, there need to choose which of flowers white or black will the most high, also ask depth terrain, and start pressing hard the information okay

BOBAH44 wrote:

How JDPaint 5.19 insert 0x0000ff and raise with it terrain.

Can be and so (see Video) You get clickingor so You get clicking

Last edited by KazisB (Feb 27 2012 10:17:32)

BOBAH44 wrote:

Don’t lack SLRs reduce screen was set up - 3026kh1840 not, uh, sneaks.

Not know, that there you lacks :crazyfun: But only that've tried a hope to throw a model 5,000 on 5,000 and all normally. :question:
http://uploads.ru/t/u/D/V/uDVol.jpg

Last edited by kanzas (Feb 24 2012 22:49:35)

Guys why toptatsa on place review with 1 on 5 stroniu you have sylki where there is video and aid on JDPaint 5.55 RUS If not will find'll give you a hint than can those pomagu As schoolchild himself am learning and better buy and study uvsekh time little

What the time ago denial question remains-- as under obvodke raster pictures of the splaynom obtain acute a corner not interrupting a spline.
Are working in regime painting poliliniy, on hot kl N kindly draw spline. Where need to to portray a corner click A and again N http://uploads.ru/t/p/x/r/pxrcM.jpg

And can be still easier, in regime painting poliliniy, spline kindly draw spline and where need to a corner knots-button, kindly draw a corner and leftist-button.

+1

Again this Chernobyl Pk machine gun now in in combination with leftist. And still what any Smart a combination of, managed recognize the?

In skulptore zakrashivanie not closed vector... now space. Side zakraski depends on direction vector. Still in skulptore Y hides zero-sum dimension reorientation, easier spin object.

Respected, and anyone Egypt with turning hinge, except while lessons with mate's sister? Help. Of ATF already admit, that Woman created from the very to a brainless bones. For week shift there is no, life again gave cracking (seems a third second) of Information nacherpat not managed even on spetsforume. There something and understand, that carriers information (SOderzhateli Forum) very important persona, and I tupEnka. Lesson pro your auntie (over and guy out type) can quoting by heart with banter and remarks author pro "where nature Love this" - and for this him thank you, modicum something. But NOT PONЯTNO THE SAME, especially of building UE. Or only me not understandable? Yes and on activity Forum here method trial and mistakes much faster can be find decision, believe, than on spetsforume. So, questions in pictures. Model 60kh60kh314
1 - http://uploads.ru/t/I/w/l/IwlDm.jpg
2 - http://uploads.ru/t/S/Y/z/SYzq1.jpg
3 - http://uploads.ru/t/C/N/O/CNOqG.jpg
4 - http://uploads.ru/t/8/u/F/8uFdZ.jpg
5 - http://uploads.ru/t/4/D/j/4Djv2.jpg
6 - http://uploads.ru/t/Z/0/u/Z0uPr.jpg
7 - http://uploads.ru/t/J/9/A/J9Asw.jpg
8 - http://uploads.ru/t/x/J/s/xJsaV.jpg
9 - http://uploads.ru/t/k/a/C/kaC17.jpg
10 - http://uploads.ru/t/l/F/T/lFT7C.jpg

Last edited by Виктория (Mar 31 2012 16:14:51)

+1

Ah that can be say about this - program itself Good. On many parameters its perception and understanding affects of course the quality of translation. And read more directly I’d say almost no :( upsetting me this is more just initially translated authors apparently through vocabulary. Many terms in menu are repeated - although judging by the that they in different menu and functions they perform, too, different. To qualitatively adapt program all ??? in it need to and tinker and to perceive these British, terms on our Russian language, and to hand also short (menyushki not rubber) but pith in, to man understood about than speech. On forum programs ZhDPaint desire to the establishment walk - a new little. Initially proposed adjust read more some terms - perceived the in bayonets. With threats in role from support. Ah that-as - sometimes pleased tinker in understandable translated program, remembering intentioned words authors translation.
Sometimes in crooked translated -, too,. "Remembering"
I think have us all same there are people brave and not to be scared by difficulties and ready help the comrades who fortunately (or-). To creating Jeul Pan in this program I until not licked, so help are not likely-whether will be able than. But some things dimly remind familiar artkamovskie. You analogies in describing directly artkama on similar functions - that there spells its originator?
On Figure 8 I so understood that D (red) this position model in Chishmins and apparently zashivrovano where borrow zero. In your case from the surface billets (zero ranks at) or the surface the table (zero the bottom) in your case apparently itself axis of rotation. The tip center.
Consider that here us reciprocate local framers.

Last edited by Energizer (Mar 31 2012 18:41:14)

Support. Prodavany Russian version of unambiguously not determined friendly. Progressive Rock (indeed do its read more) ah very crude, although and more perspective. I understand-effort’all want, but until commercial Russian product clearly not are. Here is for example interpreters mach3 well kommunikabelnye guys. And money for a license not pity (though and crushed without wingding worked o.o.).
Where the so in my in my opinion

Immediately I’d say that with povorotkoy not worked but all-as thought so say vslukh- Which sense try create UE for povorotki in JDPaint if ultimately on exit despite mountains possible medicine preset (often several confusing plethora of worthy) is obtained obvious bitmapped (postrochnaya) word processing that under force the-as Artkamu (the 10 from Victoria for examples). The module SAM in JDPait in my opinion several Igor Ivanushkin played pitfalls 4-'s axial and more processing and use his sense like as and there is no. If want any special hotel in streamlining Jeul Pan for 4-'s axles the better use outsiders SAM-software with full-fledged 4-'s axial commercialization or classification more neural Artkam.

Energizer wrote:

To qualitatively adapt program all ??? in it need to and tinker and to perceive these British, terms on our Russian language, and to hand also short (menyushki not rubber) but pith in, to man understood about than speech. On forum programs ZhDPaint desire to the establishment walk - a new little. Initially proposed adjust read more some terms - perceived the in bayonets. With threats in role from support. Ah that-as - sometimes pleased tinker in understandable translated program, remembering intentioned words authors translation.
Sometimes in records translated -, too,. "Remembering"

Can do video as rusifitsirovat program (virtually any but not all programs, programs different on order arising), if who will give version of 5.55. As remaking on sobstvenomu Italian tastes on its example'll show, couple of words will translate and else themselves. But warn that work bears in is terms of that very boring after all and himself read more action can any man umeyushiy click button on the keyboard, I as the did rusifikatory on amateur level for themselves, very long, some knowledge remained, there is automatic programs empowerments rusifikatory but they records rusifitsiruyut

Last edited by 3dcnc (Apr 1 2012 00:38:15)

On the picture # 2 prove a jackdaw zigzag affects strategy processing camping on E. If prove a jackdaw is worth the word processing goes without Accounting direction cutting (poputnoe or cross-currents). In short snake as in Artkame
If zigzag to lift the after worker course on X rotating blade return in its benchmark point on safe perform well camping on E. All idling (lose in time processing but invoiced direction cutting)
The 3- placing Western Jackdaw Avtosbros depth JDPaint himself defines dimensions billets judging by from model, by lifting the Western Jackdaw can be manually ask guidance ranges billets and parameter depth processing
The 4-the writing supply the surface to read as pripusk on client (suppose) processing and with different sides details do so pripusk not manages.
The 15- Just only various ways ask step tool, all parameters are interconnected so operate meanings more the usual for you.
Kartinka8-as not has tried nor on that like as not affects however as and and other parameters, for example regimes tool-invoiced only step and direction cutting, the rest parameters
(Labor command, command vrezaaniya, traction spindles question would still in processors)

Last edited by nikson (Apr 2 2012 15:50:14)

+1

Ah here is my questions and the possible answers that treasures in anybody :(
http://uploads.ru/t/u/s/w/uswpU.png

So, from the measured clarifications on spetsforume understandable the next (see Picture) - fare clauses marked by lights are flashing yellow. In else not're just going up. Here is a quotation clarifications with spetsforuma "about pictures of the # 8:
Already previously was written on Forum, but, I reiterate - in this program point "harvesting" not has no influence on any Your actions, if use nc-a converter. You must his simply leak and not to pay no attention nor on what figures in this tranche. This point has attitude only if you connect its computer with established program directly to the loom, which launched his rocket anyway manufacturer this programs. Only in this case this point will automatically activated.
And even - the tick "avtosbrasyvanie depth" must stand. This done precisely Italiensk for Begyndere. Then in this tranche need not also no amount tsyfery to change - program itself increasingly will determine without your participation. Also on your question process dugami or lines - in your case there is no difference, robіt as anywhere - the outcome will be virtually the same. "
http://uploads.ru/i/z/d/3/zd3bh.jpg

Incidentally, wishing to try to practicing left precisely on this a centerfold although in expanding .jdp pattern
Screenshots poluchivshegosya until attach the not can, long very cheat UE, apparently again not in those debris is wlfe's. Outcome later.
Some discuss on topic in neighboring the Frost veins Linkranging with office 8.

Last edited by Виктория (Apr 2 2012 07:14:32)

+2

Energizer wrote:

ah here is my questions and the possible answers that treasures in anybody

Was playing around with were in this menyushke, pose the most nemyslemye meaning, in a result after convertibility Up remains unchanged bailout on this menyukhu need to likely care a, all level plane security question in processors.

Can whom use to anyone help on topic processing JDP’s organs is Mill’s organs is Help, pro pyatiosevuyu. JDP’s organs is Mill5axis’s organs is Helppity, increasingly on Chinese.

Review all to that-as balyasine. With strategy processing like as together worked out. But emerged question such a plana- detailed financial assertion the grunt respectively with. It must have suppose 2 mm on further processing. Forth are building client with zero. It must have and exactly himself question remains-- How explain JDPaint-the contestant that for chistovoy processing industrius is outcome previous draft operations? Question not an idle, and posed sake of order to to exclude idle passes on already screened that. No one has understood with this?

Oops, better it comes bagsy it here answered. 'll be in a minute screen'll staple. http://uploads.ru/t/w/7/R/w7R8k.jpgNu i.e. when in processing are posing standard - then program understands, that need to on entire depth, not on moves or income distribution. And need to not forget under creating template to remove supply the surface. And better create two template on client and on the grunt.

+2

Buy program is worth pittance they its constantly complements. I its bought these in October 2011

Here all bought (no one not stole). You that the on topic you can say?

Last edited by Олег Иваныч (Apr 3 2012 13:31:59)

magnit wrote:

I have under opening the file with figurine coagulates, program. Writes type disabled person the patch on persistent. Can the key requires?

Beate. Let us on order. What file with figurine open? You have program kreknutaya or has license?

Incidentally, about pictures of the 10 office 152. In a result poltoranedelnykh suffering (in including thank niksonand, if am not mistaken on spetsforume you my "an angel-podderzhatel"? :-))) "hirsute" ing lu (irregularities and nestabilonosti course such) - this paid me konusnaya a spherical yielded. This our supervolshebnye such new for trideshnykh reliefs and on entire depth. And when has put for chistovoy showing idealized spherical from base tool programs 6-cultural - increasingly broke a exactly and correctly. Increasingly deal in the parameters such (But outcome there is, and this importantly. All thank you, on first stage start. Tomorrow d to practice, about results of, if interestingly report for duty.

Victoria and you not tried its special a milling machine occasionally in base or edit what either standard with a similar state geometries under Your size? And closely watch on length poluchivsheysya the cutting edge trimming? I sake of entrench skills crunching numbers UE your montaza visa Latvija feed sphere with a long the cutting edge trimming if memory not otshiblo 22-25 mm and ultimately broke a all, I have some ideas 8 (only time calculation times in 4-reintegration increased) You can still if not are afraid should feel free to hit shpindelem about stocking a bit slukavit -radius spherical the tip of the and a corner to leave as on spetsfreze but increase dozen such, respectively length the cutting edge trimming increase and geometry tool strictly essentially the-as.
Still wanted to be noted-counting UE direct sphere and then on fact substituting on 45kW its on konusnuyu need to closely analyze trajectory movement tool on subject it badly in body model in places sharp calibrate heights (especially vertical walls) as something so.

Last edited by nikson (Apr 3 2012 22:30:03)

Bought program, await the until would give exile on downloads and the key. As I understood sell not a license, there written not in commercial purposes

, too, interested in use programs, but and in commercial purposes, too,. On Chinese sites can be find 5.5 (Chinese and English languages) with donglom for primero 140 ?(about 650 rubles). Question delivery dongla not was able understand from translation the Google. Where same take such a a license, to can be was use and not only for familiarization, but and for a living and works?

Kazys thank you and on this. If that Google alert on in aid, that the yes can be take.

Last edited by kanzas (Apr 4 2012 01:05:23)

So in end this app cannot be use for work, there written so, only in acquainting purposes. Here such deal, if you worked at determined whether officially the proveryayushie have the right take From your computer's a hunk on subject use license software. Mach3 is worth 175 dollars for komerchiskikh goals on one computer's a hunk and can be questioning for themselves on other the computers as would in acquainting purposes.

First you have the key - which has the right name "license KEY." Second being finished in program, that has license framed by the precisely on you. In this and lies has license. :glasses: Has this you not enough? Or you even requires short list the seal on the screen?. And also ask have old users, and reveal us, please, - where in installirovannoy program written "black on white" that program not for commercial use

Yes and at all, me seems, that you realistically're confusing a special commercial a license, which producer vouches for 100% an ideal assured fulfilling functions software, with license "AS IS", camping on E. "as there is," which and’on this program, that means that you bought - and use, and that you from this just tickles - quite not worries producer. Sort things out at first in types of licenses.

Last edited by kanzas (Apr 8 2012 18:58:04)

HolyKirka wrote:

Also interested in use programs, but and in commercial purposes, too,. On Chinese sites can be find 5.5 (Chinese and English languages) with donglom for primero 140 ?(about 650 rubles). Question delivery dongla not was able understand from translation the Google. Where same take such a a license, to can be was use and not only for familiarization, but and for a living and works?

On Chinese sites sell strongly urezannye version of, apparently khitrenko -and advertisements. Sell demushki, to all have been able will familiarize. For such prices there sell Internet auctions and only Chinese residents. Wherever year ago I this path has to take a, bought through mediator. Have sent a key and CD’s with program and CEO, but bribery from this little. There is no converter in (BMP, indicate present, obj, NC), there is no 3D sculptor, not works 5 fringes pump turbine word processing and camping on D.
On site developer there is distributors Link, but can be it is an old info, camping on K. Site not being replaced.

Program kreknutaya 5.19, open file .jdp and she coagulates, after the emergence of C:\ documents and Settings\ Admin\ My documents\ .jdp contains an Laws path.

C:\ documents and Settings\ Admin\ My documents\?.jdp contains an invalid path
Here is the answer on your question - it must be on disk C:\ recorded directly in kornevik - and not) deferred again files on Russian

KazisB wrote:

At Chinese sites sell strongly urezannye version of, apparently khitrenko -and advertisements. Sell demushki, to all have been able will familiarize. For such prices there sell Internet auctions and only Chinese residents. Wherever year ago I this path has to take a, bought through mediator. Have sent a key and CD’s with program and CEO, but bribery from this little. There is no converter in (BMP, indicate present, obj, NC), there is no 3D sculptor, not works 5 fringes pump turbine word processing and camping on D.
On site developer there is distributors Link, but can be it is an old info, camping on K. Site not being replaced.

That concerns Chinese, then I nothing not rule out :) since no fingers in his mouth not baggage. That concerns distributor, then the entire site on production "ice" in Yaroslavl scrambling around - reference about JDP not found. Apparently already strongly all is passe and many times changed.

Last edited by HolyKirka (Apr 4 2012 19:46:39)

Yes something from change seats programs in the root of the, not changes affairs in "fundamentally" in general as and was, simply declined the writing posts;\ .jdp and camping on D.

I have and artkam coagulates, after boot gerba, can "iron" or I have pens curves?

magnit wrote:

posts;\ .jdp and camping on D.

But file the so and remained on Russian is named :)

magnit
To gain the answer, need to more detail to formulate question. Believe Windows you have English?
Itself program in this case not under fix and not it is important where its launch. You have nezagruzheny the right systemic Fonta, so name files in for ques. Svoystva. Simply computer's a hunk not can read name the file. One-time decision, - reverse name for upload the file (Rename), better use only figures, camping on K. Recognized all character encodings.
Summary
Witness "Control panel > Regional and Language Options > Advanced" check a tick all checkboxes where there is Chinese and Russian languages, if will ask, establish Windows install disk and download the right Fonta. Read here Link

Windows I have Indo, and some as repaired I his after curiously there monipulyatsiy with regional settings, in general even the renaming in figures Chinese files not, the floodgates.

magnit wrote:

Windows I have Indo, and some as repaired I his after curiously there monipulyatsiy with regional tweak, in general even the renaming in figures Chinese files not, the floodgates.

Wear an the archive with this file and, fill the on fayloobmenik files.mail.ru or any other. I'll take a look, that can be done.

Wondered about purchase licensed version of JDP 5.55. The price not very big, but and use plan in a hobby. Is worth whether there weren genuine?
Than better 5.55 kraknutoy 5.19?

+1

prostovasya@rambler.ru wrote:

wondered about purchase licensed version of JDP 5.55. The price not very big, but and use plan in hobby. Is worth whether there weren genuine?
Than better 5.55 kraknutoy 5.19?

Yes in general something nothing, except as Russian language and 3-D Carver, and also support and heightened stability under work :cool:

On days tried to to be feeding to the sculptor .bmp-' size of 35 Mb Rugaetsya on "It memory" Perhaps would as battle it a nuisance? Computer's a hunk here is's kind of skinny. http://uploads.ru/t/L/y/Q/LyQlz.jpg

Last edited by nikson (Apr 9 2012 21:42:07)

Many wrote about the poorly the diversion JDP 5.55 on Russian and an aggressive his sellers. And there is whether opportunity use Russian 5.55 with the English interface? LLLT whether opportunity switching languages or although would choice language under installation?

prostovasya@rambler.ru wrote:

Many wrote about the poorly the diversion JDP 5.55 on Russian and an aggressive his sellers. And there is whether opportunity use Russian 5.55 with the English interface? LLLT whether opportunity switching languages or although would choice language under installation?

I not saw unfortunate translation, that there unusual? If for someone the favored read more this stupidly slizannye words from kamycha, then alas
Opportunity choice language not LLLT (the so as in this no need). P.S. Can be separately buy ENG version of, but only through their forum.

Last edited by kanzas (Apr 10 2012 20:03:31)

kanzas wrote:

aggression church have sellers not saw, so as they OK only sell program, made with them communicate the? =) A administration on Forum their,, too, not aggressive, but, as on me, strict. But and prevents shares (So that on stringency can be close eyes.

I something not understand. And you something who? Or themselves under establishment hairdo or other such consider.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » JDPaint 5.55 rus