Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » JDPaint 5.55 rus

JDPaint 5.55 rus

Posts 51 to 100 of 682

Only not understood for what, uh, keeping from free loaders?

Very simply. How many there people which will spend its time to outcome his labor give all proved, in return nepoluchaya nothing? For this reason and there is no video lessons, except those which there is have prodovtsov JDPaint 5.55 RUS, and I not doubt that there is people which this may aptly to do. This as would incentive do arts very, to gain from another.

KazisB wrote:

How many there people which will spend its time to outcome his labor give all proved, in return nepoluchaya nothing?

Here I with you not would argue. In first: When people instruct other, they samoobuchayutsya and remember in been better, and second site JDPaint.3dn.ru ladt for videouroki bonuses for which can be receive for for free model from their retailer. So I think that this is an important argument. :cool:

Last edited by kanzas (Dec 2 2011 23:29:35)

Yes, if send there, deal another.

KazisB
kanzas
Your communication:

Can every will make lesson?
Can be done?
Of course can be
Would make lesson
Perhaps not would make lesson

% -) what something reading the economic tea leaves

And conclusion "a useful" for Forum

kanzas wrote:

JDPaint.3dn.ru ladt for videouroki bonuses

KazisB wrote:

Yes, if send there, deal another.

From your 7 messages about program not learned NO WHEREOF,
So and ban brief earn

Gylia wrote:

and this about than?

Forum on which pervonochalno zachinalas program, more accurately simply discussion its English version of thermal fluid
If that the it is unclear the don, stuck help.

Message addressed KazisB so as he in the preceding message wrote:

KazisB wrote:

introduce myself, I as would am eiueeii prodvizheneya JDPaint in SA there is no.
Not d to speak where this was, who interested in this program - is the understands.

So can be considered on his Forum, ah or, so say, his the Frost on Forum

I I'm just trying a to do lessons. Video.
Until is obtained poorly. Had too much together programs to assemble a lessons. But tokachestvo not suits. The caca. The have yielded the pieces on 5 shadowing Like itachka not a bad. And memory shaft.

Get him to say something uvScreenCamera type she the most the best. But the not the.
Can there is even options. Iiaeia in lichku.

Within your can these the premier not in subject. Am asking forgiveness.

lionkingofpersia wrote:

can there is even options.

thermal fluid quote from a

kanzas wrote:

Environment Program will the good for records is called Camtasia Studio 7, download can be HERE

Last edited by kanzas (Dec 4 2011 16:42:42)

KazisB wrote:

The you tutory me are familiar, a pity Chinese. There is idea as learned from them favor of, do their passport readable. Need to download max in an opportune video editor of and write appropriate labels, is heading appeal cursor. Then can be obmenivatsya peredelannymi CEO. If it comes every keen remade modicum one broadcast, every could would have dozen useful video lessons.

I think very a good idea repeat data video lessons, thereby support russian-speaking version of this programs.
The motivation for make lessons - obtaining bonus from JDPaint.3dn.ru and experience on work with program, and JDPaint.3dn.ru - advertisements and demonstration of opportunities programs.
Truth to do their can only happy wielders Russian version of.

Gyliasorry sometimes a little hard to do vyrozit its thought in three slovkh. Recreation all helps. For vacation not thanks,. For loquacious apparently. So and need to.
teplov
Thanks, for tutor
kanzas
Thanks, for support
teplovthanks,, this the first lastochka, ok. ok
Hope the author video tutorials neobiditsya?
I this a leaf of did would on Different.
Kindly draw or eagruzhaem vector Figure, under this prozhilki hand must be as vector curves. So as this leaf — raise the his on a certain magnitude 0.5 — 1,0mm, then by sculptor vdavlivaem or raise the the surface to its liking.
Personally I triugolnikami raise the surface only when this need to (stars, medals). When vector lines goes directly to center products. Leaf maple —
This natural. To make this leaf on "level" need to would care.
Pardon, can I not rights.

Last edited by KazisB (Jan 12 2012 18:57:01)

I have question on JDPaint in describing referred that he works and in 4’s and in 5-and axle, so here is worked-whether someone with turning hinge? In particular me interested in the fabrication of the spiral montaza visa Latvija, and at all as there the case with bodies of rotation of?

Alka-Seltzer wrote:

Wu me question on JDPaint in describing referred that he works and in 4’s and in 5-and axle, so here is worked-whether someone with turning hinge? In particular me interested in the fabrication of the spiral montaza visa Latvija, and at all as there the case with bodies of rotation of?

Other video on YouTube host hereand advise sign up on this Canal, to on time video receive. :idea:

Last edited by kanzas (Jan 16 2012 17:51:06)

In the indicated videotape - this not 4-'s all the more not 5 fringes pump turbine obrabotkayu. This 3-'s pump turbine word processing, when X or Y form of on beaded (, under this under generating NC code instead X or Y respectively emerges turning axis A or B, under this axles you not few. If lift the received NC code through good simulator - tickles, that some seats there is inaccessible frezoy. In JDP Geneva,,,, nastoyashaya 4-'s 5 fringes pump turbine word processing, 5Oseybut until until the end of not figured that out, - can common effort?

teplov wrote:

That PAD lesson List.avi as could. Perhaps someone will help.

Thank you for lesson, as me seems, this a useful lesson, I even not thought, that can be so easily increasingly do :cool: Waiting for still’from you.

lionkingofpersia wrote:

I I'm just trying a to do lessons. Video.

When we will see your creation? :question: We wish we would offer =) Thanks.

Am asking aid. The problem such a. In jdpaint 5.19 do model, do (export program, retain, open ncconvertor th, get file .nc, and Mach3 not wants eaten. Where that not so?

nikon567 wrote:

Please aid. The problem such a. In jdpaint 5.19 do model, do (export program, retain, open ncconvertor th, get file .nc, and Mach3 not wants eaten. Where that not so?

First this line for official Russian version of JDPaint 5.55 RUS, not theme about kryaknutykh programs. And second in artkame on exit quantity.The standratnykh and unconventional postprotsessorov, and under what you configured its totally dunked it only you known

Last edited by kanzas (Jan 25 2012 19:53:06)

With version of the errori. Mach Artcamovskie codes reads without problems. Could you tell me, please, on what of last stage can be sling a model from Jdpaint in artkam for dodelki G-breaking.

nikon567 wrote:

Since version of the errori. Mach Artcamovskie codes reads without problems. Podskajite, please, on what of last stage can be sling a model from Jdpaint in artkam for dodelki G-breaking.

And why transpose in artkam? On how many I know artkam creates curves trajectory.

Last edited by kanzas (Jan 25 2012 19:50:20)

kanzas wrote:

A why transpose in artkam? On how many I know artkam creates curves trajectory.

That means curves?

grel wrote:

that means curves?

Ah example here is:

Part of 1 - You get clicking

Part of 2 - You get clicking

My experience in program artkam very big, and I certify increasingly, that said on these video: Trajectory are being created in kamyche charitably the ugly. So and bought JDPaint RUS, only sake of editor paths his is worth take.

With art I normally work, without curvature. Simply in peinte on many more opportunities. And here is with codes I what the not understood. If who in rate as correctly do, Podskajite please.

kanzas wrote:

trajectory are being created in kamyche charitably the ugly

Not enter people misleading. So same in this video the saying goes that curves trajectory the author created specifically for order to show opportunities programs on edit paths and only, I tested their trajectory created in the Artkame and any the excesses and deformities not found, and around the the rest of the agree program powerful, borrow is worth

nikon567
Do simple test. Just draw measured vector Figure (raprimer squaring) in both programs and do code governance. So as this text files, open any text sometime and compare their. Can be there need to a bit set up.

KazisB
Large Thanks for Sharing (advice. Made as you talked and received quite different files, with artkama 1 KB, and with peinta after convertibility 4 KB. Can converter not the. I have NC Converter 4.

nikon567
You need to open these files any text sometime (Notepad. WordPad, MS Word) in different windows.
Then are looking texts, than they differ. Converter you have such same as have all.

teplov wrote:

"obuchalki" Paint even on Chinese no one urgent when

Posting the can be I have 12gig on Chinese but but understand that the hard this for, even not English so that not know there is whether in this sense.

If there is opportunity the why would and not posting. In any case modicum and on Chinese would still can be for themselves what any yes and emphasize.

+1

Paulus wrote:

post the can be I have 12gig on Chinese but but understand that the hard this for, even not English so that not know there is whether in this sense.

Unambiguously spit it out

Here is four lessons for familiarization You get clickingif in them there is understood write, 'll post an everything else.
Lesson simulations horse You get clicking

Last edited by Paulus (Feb 1 2012 16:19:12)

+2

Thanks, Paullus (disambiguation)
Also there is 30Gig in free access Tutor
Note. This uploaders links. Isn with the help jack pumps' Thunder 'running a gym herecan be also with (easymule) the Mule, downloading the slow, patience.
If will encounter questions, describe detail.
Also can be take 5 lessons here 5urokov, are looking below. There's a big button.

Last edited by KazisB (Feb 1 2012 23:35:17)

BOBAH44 wrote:

WWII day have been arguing pass registration have them on site.
Nothing not goes - letters with confirm the there is no.
Have all were such problems or only I have?
p.s. Sent 2 letters adminam - silence.

If you about this:
& # 12298 ;J DPaint 12DVD & # 12299 ;( JDPaint) 2010 [压缩包]words I downloaded, I can inject on rutracker if still who the will pump

To Stimul-Cash! Promised posting on rutracker, but on rapid not is obtained
Until Masonic exile for Donkey

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

Last edited by Blade (Feb 12 2012 19:05:32)

Blade wrote:

, I can inject on rutracker if still who the will pump

Of course spit it out.

BOBAH44 wrote:

Did you look have them pro 3d sculptor, thing yourself a nice, funky, but.
Record on Forum from 17 January this year, reklamiruyuschaya his,
And himself the commercial from 31.10.2007 year. This joke such a?

I not know as you watched, but the commercial loaded 03.01.2012, literally a month ago.
P.S. Registering the ranks less 3 minutes on their Forum, not saw problems under registration. Homilies watch folder spam in your podala the cabinet (not advise use boxes are @ mail.ru, @ distributing games online, @ meta.ua, so as many-very many letters not it comes or automatically are removed).

Blade wrote:

ogu inject on rutracker if still who the will pump

Was would sumptuously. Await the :cool:

:question: Say, is, please, here is downloaded I unilateral StL model, imported in JDPaint, but raze not is obtained its shift in sculptor. That to do, if can be in caricature or video? Thank you.

BOBAH44 wrote:

and himself the commercial from 31.10.2007 year

Ah as would the commercial loaded 3 January this year and more I nowhere his not met, means he a new, not think, that they had waited would 5 years, to download his on YouTube. :huh:. Rather just this date or founding companies, or date exit the version of programs, and can and at all day, when the man met its love :love:, no one knows that there written, except themselves Chinese =))

Last edited by kanzas (Feb 7 2012 20:03:04)

kanzas wrote:

not is obtained its shift in sculptor.

In the main module pasted, you just highlight then Poverkhnost-reconstruction nets. Again singled, 're crossing in sculptor and you could make it that restores.

+1

nikson wrote:

In the main module pasted, you just highlight then Poverkhnost-reconstruction nets. Again singled, 're crossing in sculptor and you could make it that restores.

Hmm like would, too, most did, ah yes okay. Thank you increasingly everything will run without problems. :cool:

Had a good 24 hours. Has acquired program, with struck in half was the trip in the flash drive sit am learning. On lessons of on YouTube (lesson 3 like), 'm uploading snout Indian president (though has booted visually only mesh, images't sp no (not only Indian president, I their all thank) muzzle Indian president appeared in skulptore - in videouroke on Different, immediately after boot), t in sculptor, pick a any tool (modicum wrinkle smoothing, modicum narashivanie, modicum that - any active action with instruments) and VSE. Program coagulates,. Far to flee-whom of the lack. Glitch? As his treat?

Last edited by Олег Иваныч (Feb 8 2012 20:36:00)

Олег Иваныч wrote:

t in sculptor, pick a any tool (modicum wrinkle smoothing, modicum narashivanie, modicum that - any active action with instruments) and VSE. Program coagulates,. Far to flee-whom of the lack. Glitch? As his treat?

And you closely read the what they countrymen on mails together with a link for download programs? If not, the at least, on their Forum jdpaint.3dn.ru / forum written, quote:

one:
1) Retain your model in file JDP and close your program.
2) 1st module “Since a converter BMP ” and open your file with model.
3) Select team “Model ” -“ Save as raster (• .BMP) ”
4) In dialog box-year window conservation file ask name of, start pressing hard button, “Save. ” In menu navigator choose parameters conservation, start pressing hard button, “DC. ”
5) After as all infer, close your program and run the module “Without converter BMP ”

Likely missed some step, if not everything will run without problems, then don have them on Forum.

Last edited by kanzas (Feb 8 2012 20:46:29)

Олег Иваныч wrote:

Skyfall lessons of on YouTube (lesson 3 like), 'm uploading snout Indian president (though has booted visually only mesh, images't sp no (not only Indian president, I their all thank) muzzle Indian president appeared in skulptore - in videouroke on Different, immediately after boot),

Do so and increasingly will good

http://uploads.ru/t/i/M/N/iMNbo.jpg

kanzas
Vay no - as not ashamed :) :glasses:
Me and Mr. TKO to compare :) although - you far not the first :( :rofl:

Energizer wrote:

Blade
Ah that there with references?

Look we're here 111 dovylozhil else

On torrent'll post an, but when will more time (2-3 days)

Last edited by Blade (Feb 12 2012 20:28:38)

Ah well thank you and on this - will have win ass :( Although any sign up in cattle in computer and so been lacking :( Although promised in Torrente
And the second question after a bit downloaded as: That for ekzeshniki in papochkakh lie?

Last edited by Energizer (Feb 12 2012 23:43:37)

Energizer wrote:

And the second question after a bit downloaded as: That for ekzeshniki in papochkakh lie?

Mostly Ekzeshniki this video, in some folders there is early version of JDPaint, yes I
And himself still pleasantly all not seen the, there is ready to model

As something long your visitors me video- were modelling vJDPaint’s face elderly a European as'll be in a minute remember in shirt and sweater. The lesson was quite quick but unfortunately the reference actually brushed. No one not your visitors accidentally? And the which day't seek and bribery zero.

nikson
Here is this as during You get clicking

+2

Case not could you tell me as this video on computer, okay preserve?

There is such a program Internet Download Manager, it allows download any audio video file directly with browser. Very convenient, enough prompt mouse on video and launch download the unlocking. Can be found on Tracker (Bittorrent).

nikson wrote:

A case not spit out everything as this video on computer, okay preserve?

As the found in online; it's, but not remember where. If short the so: Browser Google alert on chromium, (I have version of 16) page with video is open. On right-wing the button to the "TV code elements" click on the tab "Network" click on the button to the "Clear" the bottom (icon with sign halt is prohibited) then launch video and click in name in column "Name" right will be displayed the reference. Its simply copy and in the new the tab insert in Address string. Then inter and will begin leap.

Yrok from Whale. Forum You get clickingcan whom use to anyone

+2

Fix the bleed with this progoy and starts she me bore. In first dances with FIBPlus around resolution on a screen. On a normal almost and it not works. Under low resolving, if eyes not came up with orbit, then progressive Rock so and Reserve fly in "zakrylas- bla- bla- bla." Not strides sokhranitsa start on a new. Computer's a hunk 2-strong with 4gigami and w7\ 32. Can this only I have such.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » JDPaint 5.55 rus