Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » JDPaint 5.55 rus

JDPaint 5.55 rus

Posts 501 to 550 of 682

Mistertao.comnormally works with programmatic products, I through them and ’.

You must be choose on TAOBAO.COM Salyutna you program or product and by copying worded contribute in search string MISTERTAO.COM and purchase you will provide mediators with this portal.

gritsuk wrote:

and purchase you will provide mediators with this the portal.

In is something and deal, that with an attempt buy through Mr. dictum tao precisely a software product - received refusal with explanation, that an honest broker not can to purchase for me this kind of product (software installations, libraries carte heights, data on recounted drives).
Entire end electronics I take through him, and here nor in what, even, when I them spoke, that all risks I I take on themselves and shall not pass pressing them claims in case what. So and not prevailed)

Here is such a was otpisana them the reason return:
Refund:#M13112124716863 :Item: 22896928346(379831)&DSP
Details :B ecause it is virtual product and we cannot arrange shipment for you.

Last edited by Goblinus74 (Aug 11 2014 23:50:09)

Perhaps you are looking for JDPaint + 5.55 + rus, so its indeed already as year not sell. Proposed before Ukrainian company and how me known themselves the Chinese against Russian version of never predlogali.

gritsuk wrote:

Perhaps you are looking for JDPaint + 5.55 + rus, so its indeed already as year not sell. Proposed before Ukrainian company and how me known themselves the Chinese against Russian version of never predlogali.

If this question me - answer, higher controlled I and spoke pro Ukrainian comrades and perishing of course I understand, that seek RUS program on taobao this simply is thus meaningless! Speech commanded about an attempt to purchase precisely the English-Chinese option with keys, but received refusal and a return funds. The same concerns and attempts to purchase huge be utterly with now heights (.bmp).

If who needs to order with Kharbinskiy app or still that neither whether write in lichku. Railway 5.5, surfmil 6.0. Railway redeem himself already about half of broke little new ground

Goblinus74 wrote:

join you to the issue! Have guys with Ukraine she commanded only with their Demonstarting, however then and this deal them banned. Here is and got hung up question in the air. Tried to to buy some of that the English-Chinese version of - not is obtained, mediators with dictum tao not work to-date products, on CD in particular. With the English not the problem, the problem to purchase. Can from whom there is options? Dongly these (key) quite not costly on dictum tao are worth.

Question cesspits efforts to win Russian version of!

Edited Goblinus74 (11 08-2014 17 :14: 20)

Eats Contact with Seller data sheet Chrome wheel the key Emaill 35110800 @ qq.com If you have eats QQ the Number this 35110800
I truth bought in China through Tao he sells

Last edited by Habib (Aug 19 2014 14:18:56)

teplov wrote:

Interesting, and for what amount perhaps now buy licensed JDPaint + 5.55 + rus (program and electronic the key) have owners things?

Ah fully licensed such not the case, and the kind that sells in Ukraine, think for tighter price that and was previously (150 $)

Text screen as Jeul Pan one takes

shrek2601 wrote:

. And outcome here is so. The morgue trajectory ready straight for the.

Spit it out - let's see.

teplov wrote:

Who any in Forum interested in development things?

Edited teplov (Today 13 :58: 28)

Signature author

"Work studio: Art-S.tep"

Yes, of course. I for example gladly would bought perevedyonyy on Russian language JDPaint 5.55 but already a new indeed 5.55 version of. The Russian version of from Ukrainian comrades I have there is (with than I generally the satisfied on 90%), but on least increasing and ability files the old version of is beginning to frightening shackling and no amount graphic maps and adding memory RAM not help. There is I have and kuplenaya the English version of -’ve worked in it, but now skidding, skidding, skidding I himself because as English I do not and so wanted to would buy against Russian version of but 5.55. In English version of built advertising relief 3.20 on 1.10 Dam turns the on monitor without problems, program simply super.

All owners Ukrainian version of had landed obnova SP5, and that there new?

To-through. Unfortunately, this the last renewal):
Changes:
- moved shoals (hieroglyphs) in authored sizes on drawings
- converter learns data manually the specified postprotsessora
- Added in dispatcher a renewed MACH3 Converter
- Configure installations accuracy conservation Managing file • .nc
Through dispatcher
- replaced by in creator paths name on more logical
- magnified by stability work "be fleshed out" module work with surfaces
- replaced by the sub minimize / the expansion model on about serviceable
(Video as work soon will)
- carry about 400 grammatical corrections
- ver.1.6 worded site support on a new - JDPaintRUS.ru
- amended in name being told and buttons in program JDPaint
And NC converter itself

+1

Became written:

teplov wrote:

Who any in Forum interested in development things?

Edited teplov (06-09-2014 15 :58: 28)

Was written:

teplov wrote:

I'll sell you licensed JDPaint + 5.55 + rus (program and electronic the key). Questions in lichku.

How many're asking, answer it here, what on lichkam the to duck? If the price normal many would perhaps bought.

vova52 wrote:

many would perhaps bought.

Will buy who the one. Program with USB the key.

130467, teplov, understood. Sorry.

's the shackles, vinda, established a new. Am installing known village 5.5 Chinese, fixation passes, and here is launched not wants http://se.uploads.ru/t/tI8gk.png
Shows this that sense powerfully by its mistake, who knows what I not until eighty six police. On old products has worked all clearly

shrek2601 wrote:

I think microsoft visual posts + + or .NET framework framework. More to mind nothing not comes. Or under Quick antivirus was included and that any deleted

Antivirusnik still not established, and under Quick 3ds max 2014 have settled microsoft visual posts + + and .NET framework framework

shrek2601 wrote:

Nu I have microsoft visual posts + + is worth even 4000m2 as well as 13 units different versions of and modifications. Can as times what the and lacks you. More options I have no.

Stuck and this option. Looked I have only one net

Last edited by режемвсе (Sep 20 2014 20:43:48)

режемвсе wrote:

's the shackles, vinda, established a new. Am installing known village 5.5 Chinese, fixation passes, and here is launched not wants
Shows here is such a mistake, who knows what I not until eighty six police. On old products has worked all clearly

It seems not sees efforts. DLL jeopardized?

Yes dll forgot simply copy, now all everything will run without problems

Dobreyshego time 24 hours. After installations last renewal here is such a the problem. Progressive Rock not pokazyvayut.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/rCuUz.png
http://se.uploads.ru/t/Ni6gY.png

Last edited by Кузнец (Sep 21 2014 18:46:01)

Only began to the study, so that :dontknow:

shrek2601 wrote:

Say, is as to place word along curve? Already all thank. I.e. word from vector letters along person vector curve.

Program, more accurately, efforts still not came, not'll give you a hint, however, under all difficulties, with whom rebuffed, applied other, more ordinary options enforcement the or another tasks! As option - do in korele (the text along curve) and eksportnut in udobovarimyy format JDP. Sometimes, work with several programs significantly uroschaet decision tasks.
As something so.

shrek2601 wrote:

Say, is as to place word along curve? Already all thank. I.e. word from vector letters along person vector curve.

Here is concocted on hastily formulated. http://youtu.be/oS_hASe1lqg

+1

Кузнец wrote:

Dobreyshego time 24 hours. After installations last renewal here is such a the problem. Progressive Rock not pokazyvayut.

Edited the Blacksmith "(21-09-2014 18 :46: 01)

Pokazyvayut. Explanations here

Last edited by bernazky (Sep 23 2014 09:52:59)

Hello. Has acquired JDPaint 5.5.1048 with the key, under Quick betrays mistake. Help please, as establish program.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/ztoN0.jpg

ksm-1001 wrote:

Hello. Has acquired JDPaint 5.5.1048 with the key, under Quick betrays mistake. Please help me, as establish program.

Photo have in studio! If the about which I think - can be try help your'm on fire! :)

Here is photo have

http://se.uploads.ru/t/7UDaX.jpg

ksm-1001 wrote:

Hello. Has acquired JDPaint 5.5.1048 with the key, under Quick betrays mistake. Help please, as establish program.

Prowess all hieroglyphs from names files from and files, whom will find a path

Why something stupidly could not enter the forum a host day!

режемвсе wrote:

prowess all hieroglyphs from names files from and files, whom will find a path

Ah or 500 real archive http://yadi.sk/d/XMFXFbwgKWkWX

Which posted here

Last edited by bernazky (Sep 24 2014 20:02:57)

режемвсе wrote:

prowess all hieroglyphs from names files from and files, whom will find a path

Everything will run without problems! Large thank you, now can be to study and work out.

There is no I have version of 5.55rus and not know where take. Friends have advised not the morning on ArtCam, and all same enjoy JDpaint. And further brothers the Chinese through friends provide the GoldenCore and key. On disk JDpaint 5.50 with two Chinese and the English, but without Russian. There is converter NC 6.0 and ES-SurfMill V6.0 the arcane until me appointments. Can be there and still that any, but until found only this. There is heap video on Chinese. And there are already difficulties ????. Lessons to Russian version of not everywhere suited to English - menyushki slightly other. Dream find a simple text leadership on their a new happiness, but, too, until not found. Natolknite on right direction.

papaybreus wrote:

No I have version of 5.55rus and not know where take. On disk JDpaint 5.50 with two Chinese and the English, but without Russian.

Me seems who searching for, the will find. If leaf through photo Forum can be learn to that where. On disk which you have video, There will find answers.
If you worked in ART Kama this will be not trudno.ES-SurfMill 6 for processing metal. :cool:

All bountiful days. Happened so, that lost the key from JDPaint 5.5.1048 (white) wore with work home and back and here is outcome even I do not where could losing. Podskajite who knows seller of have which can buy only the key and better immediately several, to rid themselves in the future from unnecessary trevolneniy. All my the search on Taobao outcome not gave, all sellers channels only in goes with DVDs disks and with the rest of Perfect shit and only one the key (can I poorly understood) and as already sounded on Forum why the stopped sell abroad China. Help please information.

Write letter the Chinese who sells only in goes with DVDs disks.
Can they than will help.

There is information, that can be buy directly with taobao, here is food for reflections:
http://www.taobao.com/go/chn/transit/index/eng.php
http://mysku.ru/blog/taobao/21323.html
http://magazeta.com/2013/12/taobao-everywhere/

Large thank you all participants, the key has found today on the morning between seats in machine. From desires buy spare already neotstuplyu, again real life instance all proposals Chinese - offer with keys 4v1,5v1,6v1 and 8v1 but that this means understand I can't there are only assumptions I have for example its 6v1 virtually increasingly opens, but not opens for example converter HENG2NC although on policyupdate @ icann.org DVDs he there is and not opens such a function as conversion directly in JDPANT in module paths - JDPaint exports files NC without converter the reference - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liLIa58swQM - this example from one of participants Forum. Want buy finally such the key or same such a program that would increasingly in it has worked and was without any restrictions. I have such the key, can from whom any better? http://sd.uploads.ru/t/y50TB.jpgWe wish we would buy certainly and not way, buy and there in sight will.

gritsuk wrote:

Eats Contact with Seller data sheet Chrome wheel the key Emaill 35110800 @ qq.com If you have eats QQ the Number this 35110800

Кузнец wrote:

Edited the Blacksmith "(21-09-2014 17 :46: 01)

And renewal where taking?

shrek2601 wrote:

Upgrading have sent on according Pandora everyone, who bought these program have them.

And here is and not all :) “I don’t not have sent. Apparently is a master still sulking on me for what called his a copy of programs not licensed. Oops, now ponabezhit is a master forests and's gonna kick again me in branch PoverMilla.

nestr5
His computer, okay not in sight and so reacts when do podklyuchaesh Uzbekistan “I don’t seems need to his rozabrat read progromatorom need to special ELEKTRONShIK!

Yes I have 2 USB Flash Drive (the key) for 5-20 zgoreli there there is diodn. Lamp grretsya even plazmy plastic Corps USB Flash Drive

Last edited by Habib (Oct 24 2014 14:40:45)

shrek2601 wrote:

Perhaps cooperative effort what come up with something.

Subject viewed long and detail. Even to publicity for hackers on forums have frequent with so question --deaf! This not simply USB Flash Drive, this cosmogonies digital the key with some a floating, on their algorithm, combination of.
All deal in is, that the subject not interesting workers skilled a certain level and knowledge. As something so. Met sale precisely donglov, clean, to create such keys protection, and means, somewhere there is and selling programmatorov, which, essentially, can merged dump with one have and inject this image on as anywhere other such same devices. (This not my reasoning, and "those guys."

Goblinus74 wrote:

can merged dump with one have and inject this image on as anywhere other such same devices. (This not my reasoning, and "those guys."

If will not stand protection from reading

Perhaps cooperative effort what come up with something.

Was these affair. Kuplennyi have Chinese a key abolished, then shut down another program, again abolished and repaired. All works.

Albatros2408 wrote:

God forumchane software POVODU features tell you on Backgammon
Homilies to develop program JDPaint - https://yadi.sk/d/jrXlW1RxcSGG3
- and I think that you increasingly will understand and you have increasingly tickles
Believe me she not complex
The main part of Chinese works in it

vitlena wrote:

and avast, too,. Disable on 10 mines and each

I at all unpacked archive, Avast matyugnulsya, made something eat your pocket watch. Went in folder, through guide opened the, nothing not eighty six police, all's back online. Can so and need to?

Poorly, that not on Russian :disappointed:!

Want add its experience in a box knowledge on use of converter XinChengCNC. Under adding tool in list programs JDPaint 5.5 needs enjoy the original entitled mills, and numbers meaning leave those which subsume program. On his example can to share its experience - ripe the need add in list tool a new kuplenuyu mill under their entitled, program without problems adds your mill (wrote Latin letters) then stacks for trajectory in file NC and after this nachinaetstsya most interesting. Under an attempt convertibility this the file converter crashes with a mistake and is closed. After repeated analysis possible their mistakes came to correct resolving this problems - a new tool write down your under original entitled and then under convertibility converter you increasingly will compress. After killed than half days on such a nonsense want literally say this pain in masses. Tovarischi - nurture its precious time - share experience.

+2

A little rusty on as correctly lists the surface mostly module, remind party members pliz

tutorials JDpaint

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » JDPaint 5.55 rus