Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » VisualMill - developing mnogoosevuyu processing

VisualMill - developing mnogoosevuyu processing

Posts 351 to 400 of 829

Not understood as and where. Rolls? :O

File can download on the exchanger and give exile, stuck write you UE.

cyclone
Up on the BOS

Distressed regions. Colleagues,

Came close hands re-and thoughtfully watch g-code the generated VisualMill 2012.

Observed, that despite the availability of in PP teams now interpolyatsii- get g-code WITHOUT teams G02-03.

The tick in pane has been removed. "Output Arcs as Linear Segments" and nevertheless only G00 G01. T. E. Poly-lines, not round interpolation. Fit Arcs to toolpath in the parameters trajectory not quite tantalizing, camping on K. Their arc program understands almost all and generates G02-03, and here is around hole from IGES file - conditional statements not believes and lifts G01.

There is whether ideas that not so I do?

Like can be and without now interpolation, but - not kosher like.

Find welcome this weekend ’.

About what version of VM 2012 is faring speech?
The kind, which 0.53, it seems more slowly works, than VM6.
Not compared?

Faced with such by and entire head broken, in rhino like all normally model montaza visa Latvija (dozen 20mm) is borne in stocking diameter of a 35 mm, launch an on a lathe (stocking ustavlyu diameter of 70) in end balyasinu makes chetka diameter of 60. Help Council in than can be problem?

baggi
And you dozen with radius nor where not mistaken for you?

I ??? his won :) Precisely in vizualmill

skedram wrote:

baggi

Signature author

Here is would do in the workshop of the cleanup and start pressing hard "leave the"!)

In Monday, can straight for the model and UE

VVchaif, tell please as UE did.

And that precisely in UE one iota? Program so intuitively is understandable, that tas all on images can be learn as to do.
Himself screw drawn in this same program, miscalculation, too,. Postprotsessor native, from programs.

Last edited by VVChaif (Oct 20 2013 09:12:25)

skedram wrote:

baggi

Signature author

Here is would do in the workshop of the cleanup and start pressing hard "leave the"!)

Thanks to, has understood.
The problem was in narrative of zero on really Stanke.

I have, too, the problem with have memory in 6 version of if give 0,5mm step

AlexS wrote:

I have, too, the problem with have memory in 6 version of if give 0,5mm step

Use with this, too,.
VM6 normally is installing only on XP, so at-things first on one process singled 3GB switch.
Then account for operations benefit poetapno- one of judgment, closing programs, the next of judgment and camping on D.
Only so and inquire.

Not can understand where put out some feelers dog.
There is cylinder, with thwart vector pattern and texts on radius (as labels on. Engraving MONNlTOFF) Each passes normally. But under preserving in any postprotsessore with name MACH. Image of the otzerkalivaetsya! T. E. The text becomes are reading as in the mirror. With pictures in principle not strongly fundamentally (if this not whose either logo) and here is with texts I. To do file with otzerkalennym texts not there is correctly, although and not Academician E.S.Varga., but constantly to control this question.
So here is, where correct this configuration?

VVChaif wrote:

Don’t can understand where put out some feelers dog.
There is cylinder, with thwart vector pattern and texts on radius (as labels on. Engraving along vector there is all right -. But under preserving in any postprotsessore with name MACH. Image of the otzerkalivaetsya! T. E. The text becomes are reading as in the mirror. With pictures in principle not strongly fundamentally (if this not whose either logo) and here is with texts I. To do file with otzerkalennym texts not there is correctly, although and not Academician E.S.Varga., but constantly to control this question.
So here is, where correct this configuration?

In postprotsessore need to reverse axis. On "-", what, need to try.
Here is ispravlenaya I line
MOTION_ScaleFactorX = -1.00000
Homilies so.
Can be and in MASN can be such a operation these would go.

Last edited by Igor44 (Nov 1 2013 15:39:51)

+1

Igor44Yes thanks to, "motion" I has tried, then pivoting itself axis, camping on E. If cone was so = >the he becomes here is so < =A this be should not.
I on the screen see the right picture, but on exit get a mirror, on radius, but not fully has elicited stocking. Although with this can be live.

VVChaif wrote:

Igor44Da thank you, "motion" I has tried, then pivoting itself axis, camping on E. If cone was so = > the he becomes here is so < = A this be should not.
I on the screen see the right picture, but on exit get a mirror, on radius, but not fully has elicited stocking. Although with this can be live.

You all axis tried to change?
I have simply was a bit the other option. I spindle opinion on 90 degrees and even was standing in for axis X and Z. But this need to to see that would understand.
So here is I have was Goodyear, too,.
On this and advised you.
And on the screen you see, this in vizuale or in MASN.
I in offense tested, because in really postprotsessore is happening servants this of the parameter, and in vizuale increasingly normally.

/

Last edited by TimoXa (Dec 1 2013 07:43:49)

Igor44here is so is happening
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/eoUOH.jpg
I simply am confident that this the problem postprotsessora visualmill but to change Motion and receive reversal around axis + "mirroring" not there is the exit. Need to find reason, not fight with consequence. Not feel, that no one there is no such problems, not understandable his silence (without grievances)

VVChaif wrote:

not understandable his silence (without grievances)

This whose silence it is unclear? Explain you can?

Last edited by skedram (Nov 4 2013 21:08:01)

skedramthis metaphor. Under word "he" I had in mind moreover, who this problem won.

Campaign metaphor!
Throw pay you its file here, that the me not is understandable the crux of the your problems. Consider that there zerkalitsya.

VVChaif wrote:

Igor44 here is so is happening

I simply am confident that this the problem postprotsessora visualmill but to change Motion and receive reversal around axis + "mirroring" not there is the exit. Need to find reason, not fight with consequence.

Let us file Vizuala, need to have themselves watch.

skedramand why to accept on themselves the, in than you not to blame? :) or same all same there is companies which ;)
If whom offended - pardon, vicious deliberate not kept.
File'll text on the evening.

VVChaif

Tube top the my.

Okay, driven. I simply almost stopped this program enjoy. But in any case'll take a look that there in you not goes.

And than now use?
Me mill Zentiva those, that have him most simply implemented work in povorotkoy. Visually and understandable. If would not this almost neprimetraya rub :)
Here is file where himself postprotsessor, file milla and file for Maca.
File to occupy here

VVChaif wrote:

A than now use?

Simply 4-defective axis long not'm using: '(

But about the file tomorrow update my.

skedram wrote:

be forthcoming with to watching. Example mnogopozitsionnoy processing.

But as do that would this all was one file. Ah that would he turned, plan then himself again turned, etc. As in, let kame several paths in one the file. Or here will have in manual in a text document promoted? In advance thank you?

VVChaif

skedram wrote:

A about file tomorrow update my.

Tomorrow - not broke a. Over time I have tense, all right. Looked I.

This you screen.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/t5XR0.jpg

And this provides corrected file! Include head need to, not simply on button click.

+1

skedram wrote:

VVChaif This is you screen.

I have axis povorotki on axis X

skedram wrote:

A this provides corrected file!

And in than repair? In file at all there is no differences, except location out axles.

skedram wrote:

... ? ? Put on head need to, not simply on button click.

This not the answer within human, this the answer peevish.
Your anger understandable where have created. Am asking forgiveness still times for metaphors.
Thank you large for aid. Mind did not raise in program, but raise in rubbing shoulders.
More not dare disturbed by you its stupidity and not desire include head.

VVChaif

Yes okay, not offended by I on you, and wary of offending, too, not wanted to. This I have "anger" on their Affairs, and I sake of decisions your problems anew established program. Ah axis povorotki role not plays, turn and all! Simply I have themselves settings axles not wanted to to change. Of mending in setting a UE. You prismatrites to birds, it is understandable will become. Need choose Project Curve to model (project curves on model)

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/nmPBp.jpg

And about inclusion heads, mean, that need to in all tabs preset UE be alert and not leak important moments. After all your problem decides only one the tick. I after all all same decided to your task?

Last edited by skedram (Nov 8 2013 14:12:14)

skedram wrote:

I after all all same decided to your task?

Unfortunately there is no.
The only that makes so as need, this here is this configuring (is circled red)
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/rDmV8.jpg
But under process of fixing "joined at mirror text" is actually added another mistake, pivoting itself model.
T. E. Such a sense of, that the is flipping out inside out.
Problem d to decide very simply. D to do picture in "mirror" and on exit receive the that I need. In principle not is difficult, importantly not forget.

I have in Mace, Croatia all normally opened shows :dontknow: nothing not zerkalit.

And my g-code, too,? (That was in archive)

Last edited by VVChaif (Nov 8 2013 16:36:23)

VVChaif wrote:

and my g-code, too,?

There is no, your zerkalit. Stuck on what you want deal.

Yes this it seems Mach error: Please resend. Homilies double clicking in the black backdrop of. The zerkalit, then normally shows.

Last edited by skedram (Nov 8 2013 17:44:27)

All here is here
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Y28yq.jpg

Help please. Wrote app on goat's pace. And when actually right upper squaring, he that the at all not look like on squaring. The very model nurtured in its same relationship. Separately Mexican boxing from above that would was an ideal krvadrat. Ah this for order to in thereafter tsargu put a in him. On simulator there is what the irregularities but not such. And voobde can be cut on VM active with smooth angles.? http://s6.uploads.ru/t/JRy9A.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/7vtnL.jpg

Last edited by TimoXa (Nov 9 2013 18:41:26)

An squaring need to saw on 4 axle, not on three. This costs 3 Trench work.
Or strategy with so processing use

VVChaif wrote:

an squaring need to saw on 4 axle, not on three. This costs 3 Trench work.
Or strategy with so processing use

As understand so. I not know such processing. In V.M 3 day sit. Still not has understood where such a. On page 2 this Forum. Ah this themes shown mnogopozitsionnaya word processing. This and there is indeksnaya. Reveal me path on which go please.

Still I have on the back of the blowers a bit markings makes. And where the even such as on photo. Importantly facial side net. Ah there is small beer and here is on turnover tin. http://s6.uploads.ru/t/3nozW.jpg

Great itself the handle from shovels. She round. Process easily, camping on K. Axis center the handle ravnoudalennaya from the tip of the such.
Consider your squaring. Blowers already on the other trajectory is moving.
Are looking picture.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/JUGTd.jpg
Here is this as times and there is the kind mistake.
Process squares in each level plane separately, wand up a blank on 90 ° arrive at aligned corners. Otherwise will the, that there is on your "become."

TimoXa

There is option avoid this. Under setting a UE choose strategy processing along axis. 4th Axis Parallel finishing -- > Cut Pattern -- > select Along Axis. Then corners the right only.

skedram wrote:

TimoXa

There is option avoid this. Under setting a UE choose strategy processing along axis. 4th Axis Parallel finishing -- > Cut Pattern -- > select Along Axis. Then corners the right only.

Thank you for advice. But when I drive the money changers trajectory in length there another is nonsense went. But I still not how many options am exhausting any and idumayu all will options

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/XePZF.jpg

Hello! How many out axles, need for processing this model?

Last edited by aga (Nov 23 2013 19:37:07)

aga3
-----------------------------
I ??? decided to its problem with "because of picture."
It turns out here:
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/ZTtVR.jpg
I have’simply 57. KhKhKhKh, I put -57. KhKhKhKh and all stand in the their seats!

aga wrote:

Hello! How many axles, need for processing this model?

Edited aga (Yesterday 17 :37: 07)

Can be indispensable three the axes.

VVChaif wrote:

about

Strange, looked have themselves. I have is worth with "+" this significance and increasingly unfortunately normally.
That would this meant? And at all that this for significance such impenetrable?

This transformation rad in can do.

+1

VVChaif wrote:

great itself the handle from shovels. She round. Process easily, camping on K. Axis center the handle ravnoudalennaya from the tip of the such.
Consider your squaring. Rotating blade already on the other trajectory is moving.
Are looking picture.

Here is this as times and there is the kind mistake.
Process squares in each level plane separately, wand stocking on 90 ° arrive at aligned corners. Otherwise will the, that there is on your "become."

I tried to work with turn the table. But the problem is that I cannot correctly draft Jeul Pan. All well, but when need to reverse the table, rotating blade not goes on levels on is, she simply rips through up a blank. I not know where touted this function, that would he after one a plane rose on safe levels and then A + 90 and proizvoditeley further. Account for prescribe this in manual, but like would that would all was autonomously.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » VisualMill - developing mnogoosevuyu processing