Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » VisualMill - developing mnogoosevuyu processing

VisualMill - developing mnogoosevuyu processing

Posts 51 to 100 of 829

dubomaster wrote:

Perhaps where in settings Maca is installing?

Yes there is no, I so not think. This is obtained in one case system perceives the clearest a, in another - relative?

skedram wrote:

This is is obtained in one case system perceives the clearest a, in another - relative?

Errori not right-- all a relative and point’t add up and under turn and in movement!

dubomaster wrote:

with turn is obtained otherwise,
V10.000- turn on 10 grad
V11.000- turn still na11grad!
Can where in settings Maca is installing?

And in the early Jeul Pan is worth G91? If yes, change on G90

Melkiades wrote:

A in the early UE is worth G91? If yes, change on G90

The beginning of programs here is:

T1M6
G0Z5.000
G0B0.000Y0.000S20000M3
G0B3.000Y67.431Z5.000
G1Z-4.000F300.0
G1B3.000Y3.431F1000.0

It already higher was written!
And that essentially mean team G91 and G90?

Sashok-vbn

Explain anyway, you lesson my keep saying, and not is obtained, or on analogies want that the another obtain?

Try povtorit- but with their size. Have sketched in artkame and changed Xs a! In end left in the opposite the brink the table from turning axis.

Tomorrow try processing stone vector... now on draw an outline within axis Z alternate between with turn! Until nor in one proge not found strategy simple linear processing!

Last edited by dubomaster (Jul 12 2011 23:15:33)

Sashok-vbn wrote:

it already higher was written!
And that essentially mean team G91 and G90?

G90 - the clearest a, countdown goes from worker zero
G91 - relative a, countdown goes from current point
T1M6 can be sweep, if of course you have machine not with avtosmenoy tool :)
Homilies so:

G90G21
M3
G0Z5.000
G0B0.000Y0.000S20000M3
G0B3.000Y67.431Z5.000
G1Z-4.000F300.0
G1B3.000Y3.431F1000.0
M30

Last edited by Melkiades (Jul 13 2011 11:30:16)

Thank you for lesson. Became on many smarter.
However emerged question on. In short on lesson like broke a, but. In Up here is such slice of:

Code:
X107.5000 Z2.4633 A0.000
X109.0000 Z2.5403 A0.000
X110.5000 Z2.5114 A0.000
X112.0000 Z2.5914 A0.000
X113.1250 Z2.5717 A0.000
X113.5000 Z2.5330 A0.000
X113.6875 Z2.4647 A0.000
X113.8516 Z2.3218 A0.000
X113.8691 Z2.2255 A0.000
Z2.2867 A-2.118
X113.8281 Z2.3974 A-2.118
X113.6875 Z2.5205 A-2.118
X113.5000 Z2.5831 A-2.118
X112.7500 Z2.6587 A-2.118
X112.0000 Z2.6590 A-2.118
X110.5000 Z2.5758 A-2.118

So here is having run until -2.118 povorotka is beginning to keep on turning slowly (gradually otygryvaya hinge Z) but rotation not stops. T. E. Comes to of the parameter and starts keep on turning further.
Team not can performed axis A on 360 grad. Only on 359. Not gather additionally in any way that in mache not so. In general Chico is worth A as turning.

Help pliz. Type khelp 1930.

Forgot. Here is fully delivered on Jeul Pan with turn on load-. (Not found as here to attach file, sorry)

http://letitbit.net/download/73222.7464 … том_на_45_ (tseplyaet.tap.html

And still. Uvilel post with video, where is done with turn on ensured degree, but word processing 3-'s pump turbine. As get rid of zatsepov frezerom for stocking? Why software not controls, that rotating blade in short, than he makes Jeul Pan?

Thank you.

Last edited by Alexandr_P (Jul 27 2011 04:01:33)

Questions pro overtaking etiquette is deducted. Has understood. All thank you.
If someone is stopping by here, then can tell pollsters, as align program, to remained determined UE (not persists) and created tools agglomeration and were loaded after button?
Thank you

Will whether still lessons and recommendations masters of? Very interesting theme, and was deprived on Forum as me it looked.
Question to TS, if still here case: As correctly ask zero templates? As program gives, i.e. on center axis or as something can be lower product, to zero ask as in artkame on top billets?
I tried on lesson this do but I have blowers ripped on most're gonna show 'em in equating the.

Мастер69 wrote:

Are whether still lessons

Will necessarily, but on least opportunities. I serve with big burdens guys, before computer am on half a dozen minutes, not keep up. So that am asking understanding of. On forum t with my Smart car.
I far not master, himself'm colonizing on the sly, I would himself welcomed lessons and from other participants of our Forum, but alas, me seems, that this progressive Rock not of lasses popular.

Мастер69 wrote:

How program gives, i.e. on center axis or as something can be lower a relic, to zero ask as in artkame on top templates?

Zero can be ask and on top billets and even punches land low. For this in-year window Locate WCS need choose Highest Z for of the parameter Zero Face.

Blowers nekhochet opuskatsya below zero or center details under processing krivolineinoi detoli. As with this can be borotsa

Alexandr_P wrote:

as align program, to remained determined Jeul Pan (not persists) and created tools agglomeration and were loaded after button?

In neighboring topic on uchebniku people "razzhevali." All very simply the jury.

skedram
Forgot ask, camping on K. Not broke a understand on manualu - as ask several openings? Parameters such asked (depth cut) in pioneering which controls programs, too, review 50% from diameter, but makes involving for one Passage, however and realistically gorging on entire.

metaxxa
Perhaps need point to here is here levels billets / model and depth, on that needs zaglublyatsya under processing.
Truth this for 4 axial processing. In other can parameter the other, I not studied.
Near there is line with manualom, read the? On Russian.

Zoom

If it is not difficult, text sylochku. It's question already denial, have proposed shift the axis vroscheniya. But not navsekh details this ppprokatit

metaxxa wrote:

Fresa nekhochet opuskatsya below zero or center details under processing krivolineinoi detoli. As with this can be borotsa

Rotating blade not slide below center, modicum kill. Under processing krivolineynoy details, if obrasti details go from the center, need obrabaryvat mnogopozitsionnym way.
I.e. that ing lu for Bajaus axial, then from groups 4 axial selecting Rotate modifier Table ("turn the table / detail) ask a corner reverberates on Skolko conveniently, then again Bajaus pump turbine word processing.

Master69

Мастер69 wrote:

as ask several cycles of processing?

On the tab Step Down Control install there Western Jackdaw before Top

+1

metaxxa
Here is the reference on downloading manuala This is interestinglyThat itself theme. Wonder, that not observed its. She same in this same section http://cnc.userforum.ru/viewtopic.php?id=762

skedram
Plus from me. On expense the lower borders me prompted (could not a milling machine limit on conceals) and here is pro "have mandated" not guessed. Strange behavior these parameters. Need understand and accept as there is.

Мастер69 wrote:

The wacky behavior these parameters. Need understand and accept as there is.

Precisely on this I advised that all "have a bang on this" a bit with these settings. Many new and useful can be find.

Help please solve the problem? Quote: If module VisualMill not insurance is automation manager - goes in menu Tools -- Application Plug-ins -- selecting VisualMill 6.0.vca
Do precisely so but whenever after jump programs the module account for again in manual slaughter! Could you tell me as solve this problem?

adruha wrote:

Help please solve the problem? Quote: If module VisualMill not insurance is automation manager - goes in menu Tools -- Application Plug-ins -- selecting VisualMill 6.0.vcadelayu precisely so but whenever after jump programs module account for again in manual slaughter! You tell me as solve this problem?

If honestly the I not understood where this quote, can explain?

Yes forget saying not in this the crux of the! As bug correct?

Five osei who the has tried launch?

Yes it seems theme not pro-active

Last edited by V@lentin (Nov 29 2011 10:14:48)

Could you tell me please, I have machine Chinese with subwoofer, what questioning post processor?

Dobryi DAY.

Made all on lesson, but under processing machine not is moving on axis X, Podskajite please in than can be the problem

WOODOO wrote:

DOBRYY DAY.
Made all on lesson, but under processing machine not is moving on axis X, Podskajite please in than can be the problem

Peresokhranite in another expanding!

Finally calculated code on balyasinu, in program under sham is obtained all by, throw it in on machine, harvesting stands at, and machine not moves along axis X, and is moving only on Z and the as the strange, help please not know this is a mistake in really or I in Mache that the has not taken http://uploads.ru/t/2/w/Z/2wZVC.jpg
:(

And have you povorotka on 45kW as implemented-as an autonomous 4-I axis or in return axis Y (X)? And on Jeul Pan see there is-whether movement on axis X.

nikson wrote:

A have you povorotka on 45kW as implemented-as an autonomous 4-I axis or in return axis Y (X)? And on Jeul Pan see there is-whether movement on axis X.

As an autonomous, under visualization shows that movement there is

G-code the resulted hooker, so. For starters on observations, can that consumerism. And until this with povorotkoy worked, problems't sp, or this the first experience?

WOODOO wrote:

harvesting stands at, and machine not moves along axis

And you postprotsessor configured?

nikson wrote:

G-code the resulted hooker, so. For starters on observations

All bountiful time of day, with movement on X like would has understood, THANK YOU, now emerged the other question - what implications at nothing to drive in Motor TUNING for axis A, I only'm explore 4 axis?

WOODOO wrote:

what implications at nothing to drive in Motor TUNING for axis A

Steps on degree. If himself not'll figure it out, write reduction ratio, mikroshagi, calculate.

skedram wrote:

WOODOO wrote (and):

Steps on degree. If himself not'll figure it out, write reduction ratio, mikroshagi, calculate.

But as can be determine reduction ratio and mikroshagi?

Last edited by WOODOO (Mar 26 2012 18:47:29)

WOODOO wrote:

A as can be determine reduction ratio and mikroshagi?

Ah reduction ratio need to know and not determine! What povorotka is worth? The gear assembly is what? Can written on it, you can as any manually spin find? And mikroshagi need to on the driver watch. There is still in mache option of automatic the counting of the steps, but zamuchaetes.

skedram wrote:

WOODOO wrote (and):

Ah reduction ratio need to know and not determine! What povorotka is worth? Reducer what? Can written on it, you can as any manually spin find? And mikroshagi need to on the driver watch. There is still in mache option of automatic the counting of the steps, but zamuchaetes.

Thank you FOR any help. Could you tell me still please as correctly to present a milling machine on Z under rectangular stocking on balyasinu, to this the most harvesting not starters to beat on Edgar Froese, when the kind starts tumble down?

Download BALYASINA’s organs is 3.vcp with rapidshare.ruSkidyvayu exile on my calculated file, could you tell me please if that not so :dontknow:

Last edited by WOODOO (Mar 27 2012 19:08:53)

Thank you author!!
I here already 2 month. And write the first time) Stanochnik with-serving autocrat, in theory cutting understand in theory programming)
Question such: Judging by choice mills there is Tbilisi -obraznye therefore as the can be ask tenderloin podnutreniy!?
Here is simple example
http://s019.radikal.ru/i603/1204/5b/7bc3b9aefa9ct.jpg
If not difficult (not not the))
Disassemble your please chyonit type such is (personally with me beer!)

Last edited by Remus445 (Apr 4 2012 21:55:27)

Remus445 wrote:

judging by choice mills there is Tbilisi -obraznye therefore as the can be ask tenderloin podnutreniy!?
Here is simple example

:crazyfun: Over beer postorayus! But pardon for not russkost, I not have it all figured out issue. Clear this up for pro tenderloin podnutreniy Tbilisi-dip frezoy. Moreover, if share model this "simple examples", then BIN beer with me!

+2

Fear without reverberates axis tool not tickles.
For example, as lead the gives-plan of you mill so, to revolution pleats on e?ueuyo moreover eagle?
And my country part of such will cripple naklonnoe pen until fortune flat. Think so.
And this "former not in artkame. How me known this modo (disambiguation).
Here is so will clearer (model not my)?
http://uploads.ru/t/A/k/J/AkJ71.jpg

Remus445 wrote:

The subject such: Judging by choice mills there is Tbilisi -obraznye therefore as the can be ask tenderloin podnutreniy!?

In this case that prevents the very detail turn and process with the second hand in primarily?
As the pytalsya to do quite deep structure tail. My machine such depth for one Passage would not get through the opening credits. So did processing on vector (vector longer than the details, to deepening such was happening in free place. On every tier separate vector in mathematics and physics to rotating blade crashed into the back of gradually in depth and in side.)

Last edited by pais (Apr 5 2012 10:37:44)

skedram wrote:

Remus445 wrote (and):

Judging by choice mills there is Tbilisi -obraznye therefore as the can be ask tenderloin podnutreniy!?
Here is simple example

:crazyfun: Over beer postorayus! But pardon for not russkost, I not have it all figured out issue. Clear this up for pro tenderloin podnutreniy Tbilisi-dip frezoy. Moreover, if share model this "simple examples", then BIN beer with me!

Model not my and not sells.
In theory processing on CNC do the first steps. And not can refocusing logic processing with manual)
If it comes did on the milling without CNC the clipped would gives dip so and am asking spell it out for AS this can be done?

skedram
Tell please when give processing zigzaggy this when on now frezeruet in one direction, then on z on the turnover rotating blade raised on the upper hand in point zero and back falls, as do so that would not was walking up and not’ve been and continued milling? Think you understood pro that I)
And still a question real quick as ask rectangular up a blank? Otmuchil progamu and themselves Don’t can understand (

Last edited by Фрезерок (Apr 10 2012 19:38:07)

Help please from whom there is experience processing decorative kranshteynov in Visualmill? What sequence operations? http://uploads.ru/t/U/K/1/UK1Lu.jpg

Last edited by WOODOO (Apr 11 2012 12:47:46)

WOODOO wrote:

Help please from whom there is experience processing decorative kranshteynov in Visualmill?

'm gonna join you to the issue 3 third production day golovo'm just playing around, I can't a flat rectangular up a blank put in programe under such kronshtein!

Guys, trekhosevoy commercialization such model not do. Here need a full four pump turbine word processing or same trekhosevaya mnogopozitsionnaya word processing. Full chetyrekhosevuyu UE Vizhualmill not betrays, and for mnogopozitsionnoy processing need be real sky ace this programs. Such things I for example restricting in Atrkame.

skedram wrote:

Children (Guys), trekhosevoy commercialization such model not do. Here need a full four pump turbine word processing or same trekhosevaya mnogopozitsionnaya word processing. Full chetyrekhosevuyu UE Vizhualmill not betrays, and for mnogopozitsionnoy processing need be real sky ace this programs. Such things I for example restricting in Atrkame.

Can be NEMNOGO much detail KAKIM MANNER THAT COMPLIES In ARTKAME?

What you NEMNOGO much detail KAKIM MANNER THAT COMPLIES In ARTKAME?

Nothing complex
3 perevorota- 3 programs processing!

http://uploads.ru/t/K/7/g/K7gUH.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/m/e/F/meFHt.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/W/V/h/WVhzw.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/Y/l/a/Yla3h.jpg

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » VisualMill - developing mnogoosevuyu processing