Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » VisualMill - developing mnogoosevuyu processing

VisualMill - developing mnogoosevuyu processing

Posts 701 to 750 of 817

And a slight video

VMill and MACH3

Thank you all who helped me in the adoption of the this programs. Especially want thank "skedram", without his first lessons, hard had to would.

Here I a bit disagree, if go on direct, yes path in short, but! If there is a broken line from Bajaus segments together as on the picture, that I higher uploaded, then machine goes suppose on constant speed until a free access broken places and there will 100% shackling or will stop conceal, after goes on 2mu vote and again deconfiguration and camping on Afghan, and on radius no ostanovov not will, respectively austerity time would be significant, camping on K. Not will on milione cycles of processing million ostanovov.

And remote on there is no, there is Mach3 :) Say, is where in it such there is?

Still in fourth column there is tab’constant speed. There can be align, for example, to corners more stark 90 degrees prokhodilis with accurate ostanovom, and dumber - on constant speed. All of this already was somewhere here on Forum.

Question next... contaminated creating ing lu used strategy 4th Axis hanger.
Put through postprotsessor mach3mm
Machine under management mach3 turning axis B along Y.
Put up a blank, had included. With amazement see that blowers as need to moves on Y (companies of the), but so-same is being shifted on X (+ -10mm).
Displacement across turning axis in now draft strategy this normally? From whom any such was?
I already did this model those-same strategies, but reduced investment in until musculaire 200mm. Such spillovers not was. That would this could be?
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/Rc9Lb.png
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/6TagG.png

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/lfHX0.png
As in rinokam cut here is such a earring on 4 axle Podskajite

Last edited by crimso1313 (Jan 5 2016 20:13:42)

All enough simply! Open first page and Limitierungsnummer there all opisanno, only detail another :)

I in stalemate. Am asking you. D thankful any tool tip on topic.
Please help me deal in next problem: The
Has tried on the cut for the table.
photo
1 Variant-word processing with rotation of the 4 axis Title block parallel finishing company + last but.
Makes zarezy on models, nepoddayuschiesya naprimer.
photo
2 Variant-word processing with four sides 3 axis Title block a.d. Vision - Tokyo. Company Horizontal hanger posts 2kh sides + Parallel finishing posts 4-'s sides.
Step draft on z 2.5 mm (Stepdown Control (wurde) Distance 2 / 5). Passes the first four the top of layer on Z posts fixed step in 2.5 mm without rural. Fifth tier passes on 80% and starts smoothly increase depth cut Stepdown Control (wurde) with every step cut (stepover control (distance 1.8)) in depth even 4000m2 as well as until 12 mm.
photo
Putting you program Visual CAD 2014 kh64, sources • .vcp, model in StL, Program cut in .nc, photo problems.
Link
When watched processing PNAS-no zarezov and zaglubleniy such ab ­ normal on z not was. Devilry serve any!
I fully have read this forum, have read pdf for this program and strategies processing. More month took on the study of this programs.
I serve on 45kW about six months. I newcomer but on a lathe already proizvoditeley through artcam here is such pieces:
photo
photo

Me in lichku wrote about accurately such same problems with commercialization of rotation of 4 axis Title block.
Apparently The not reshaema. Believe program the dead. Not recommend program to the study. Diminish the time however matter on favor. Think easier will study other programs on Raza.

Last edited by andrewswear (Jan 13 2016 12:50:20)

Like would I merely on tab <<General>> postprotsessora, which you are using.

andrewswear wrote:

When watched processing PNAS-no zarezov and zaglubleniy such ab ­ normal on z not was. Devilry serve any!

andrewswear wrote:

“I don’t in lichku wrote about accurately such same problems with commercialization of rotation 4 axis Title block.

Not secret, that program has shoals, and some where highly serious. About this was written repeatedly. For example, strategy 4-axial Storsjon, i.e. the most simple operation, as word processing an interior primer which forms cylinder. Program shapes the spiral, then trees, but raze not lines, underlying on the surface cylinder! So simply avoided use some strategies.
In the same time, on three-axial strategies type draft and parallel chistovoy, and also chetyrekhosevoy parallel chistovoy, I joints have been no, and we until muddling through faring poorly are clinging this programmkoy, and if more precisely, then Rhinocam. In your case, used only only 3-axial strategy, on which the likelihood mistakes programs minimal. Not in a lathe whether the problem on axis Z? On display Mach3 significance on Z so same be moving away with 2.5 until 12? There is screen toolpath with Mach3?

Плотник Вася wrote:

Don’t secret, that program has shoals, and some where highly serious. About this was written repeatedly. For example, strategy 4-axial Storsjon, i.e. the most simple operation, as word processing an interior primer which forms cylinder. Program shapes the spiral, then trees, but raze not lines, underlying on the surface cylinder! So simply avoided use some strategies.
In the same time, on three-axial strategies type a working draft and parallel chistovoy, and also chetyrekhosevoy parallel chistovoy, I joints have been no, and we until muddling through faring poorly are clinging this programmkoy, and if more precisely, then Rhinocam. In your case, used only only 3-axial strategy, on which the likelihood mistakes programs minimal. Not in 45kW whether the problem on axis Z? On display Mach3 significance on Z so same be moving away with 2.5 until 12? There is screen toolpath with Mach3?

Has tried write in Visual CAD 2014, not appreciate. Writes long and bugs emerge. Began again work in the old version of and no problems. Photo mastermodeli higher in consternation. All perfectly smoothly and exactly.

G/S wrote:

We wish we would I merely on tab <<General>> postprotsessora, which you are using.

On this the tab I nor what not drive the money changers. Drive the money changers only on the tab feed rate- High Value- 10,000
And tab Multi axis Title block motion- nonrotating Axis Code- Primari Axis- B (was A)

Плотник Вася wrote:

In your case, used only only 3-axial strategy, on which the likelihood mistakes programs minimal. Not in a lathe whether the problem on axis Z? On display Mach3 significance on Z so same be moving away with 2.5 until 12? There is screen toolpath with Mach3?

On mach3 shift on Z shown to correctly. I testimony every level on Z was recording on of paper. Through hour on, raising pass on Z suddenly smoothly blowers for 8 spillovers rastra on X (axis press along Y) has moved on depth on Z more 10 mm. Zero to why, too, is gone on the-as distance on Z. Can machine error: Please resend. Not rule out. The speed was 10,000 mm\ mines (acceleration 1,000 mm\ mines). Machine on servoprivodakh. Can work on 34,000 metric mm\ shadowing Importantly. That I on this 45kW rastrom through artkam many works made (but on speed 3,000 mm\ mines material-mostly oak). Nor has never was problems.
Can in regimes something? 'll take a look, that in ing lu in the first overhead line for codes. 'm gonna Google it.

vall0808 wrote:

Attempting write in Visual CAD 2014, not appreciate. Writes long and bugs emerge. Began again work in the old version of and no problems. Photo master model higher in consternation. All perfectly smoothly and exactly.

Fully agree. Here established VisualCAM 1.0 kh32 (VisualMill 6.0). And might be certain, that this it's an oldie program 2007 calculates trajectory in been faster Visual Cad 2014.

Generally on this moment the situation the next.
This model, which I have not ever good at when stated Visual CAD 2014 from-for the arcane Zaglubleniya cut, in my assumed zaglublyalas from-for excessively big speed cut (10 100,000 mm per minute cutting max on the loom, under maximum speed press 35 000mm per minute, established in settings mach3).
MDF with such speed 10 100,000 mm\ mines frezoy spherical conical sovereign 4mm step-1.8mm, under conceals from 2.5 until 10 cut easily and naturally.
I Proschital UE in VisualCAM 1.0 kh32 (VisualMill 6.0), a similar (2 hand company + 4 hand last but) put boiling water MDF stocking.
On speed in 10,000 mm\ mines contaminated draft processing with one hand problems not was. I put the grunt with other hand. Jumped out the kind-same the problem. Here in sight, as was happening the Deepening. https://yadi.sk/i/opV1PYPdngenN A here all derzhitsya second option https://yadi.sk/d/UHSqwZMQngfMA
Forth the contestant-as program put
Speed established in mach3-3,000 acceleration 500. (Blowers spheres of-conical 4mm, step-1.7 on Z3 mm) put first first the grunt-Everything is famously. Put on weekend full program. Today d look.

To why, tried to to move on program POWERMILL. Beginning to be program not difficult. And here is post processor do very difficult. Can anyone picked up by substitute for programs visual-mill, to on mach3 UE lent out correctly on 4 axis?

Last edited by andrewswear (Jan 25 2016 10:45:05)

andrewswear wrote:

At this the tab I nor what not drive the money changers.

I why asked. Under using <4 Axis Engraving>, sometimes – rather than rolling zarezy or contrary omission (incidentally under 3-'s osevyy processes before such a not noticing). Under this used sham shown all perfectly. Began in detail study UE in troubled places and found, that coordinate of the Z (labor or safe) shall, not in the single line. Was reshelving some of manually and the problem persisted. Made conclusion, that trajectory wiping out correctly, but postprotsessor with a mistake generates UE. Began try other postprotsessory and it turned out, that on the tab <<General>> need to to remove “Western Jackdaw ” contrary <Coordinate>. Can and you this will help.

G/S wrote:

Made conclusion, that trajectory wiping out correctly, but postprotsessor with a mistake generates Jeul Pan. Began try other postprotsessory and it turned out, that on the tab <<General>> need to to remove “Western Jackdaw ” contrary <Coordinate>. Can and you this will help.

Thank you G / S for advice. I Iicaa made program processing with four sides. Seemed would taken the entire past experience. Put stocking in the size of the 530kh150kh90. (Tick not forgot to lift with option 4-'s the coordinates). Worked good is famously one side and under turn mill breaks. I ing lu proveril- rise in late operations x0 y0 NEC ?PD780C-1. If-would blowers remained on x and y there where ended word processing before a turn or if-would blowers played to the brink billets blowers would not leather goods. I already so much if-would on this Forum have read. I wonder, why framers not pay attention on obvious problems programs. A visual person prgramma the good. But sell such cannot be. I in ing lu pens adjusted the displacement, to rotating blade skidding away rotating blade on safe and the brink billets before every turn. Think now all broke a. But stocking cut not put. Downloaded Deskproto and put trial circular. Program recognized simple. 6 version of on Russian. Mistakes make some difficult. Post processor works-only axis s name. With first times circular made. I now only model'm preparing you on vizuale. Cut more not d. All advise DESKPROTO!
Thank oou you all for aid.

Sir,
Nor one program is not perfect and this fact. However you higher tasking NOT is the problem programs, and consequence of weak knowledge as work in program.

There is option of Otvod such A turn 4 axis. Search and will be easier.

DeskProto very primitive program for quite primer users.

ShadowVoice wrote:

There are option of Otvod such A turn 4 axis.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/1Kpai.jpg

Sorry God for stupid question, that such indeksnaya word processing and where his find and as work with him?

Here you, sir, not are right. Questions very are rarely duratskimi.

Indeksnaya word processing, this when simultaneously move only 3 axis, camping on E. Worked at determined whether three the axes. Then perform turn details (at the expense 4-5 axis) and further continued Bajaus axial processing, etc. Precisely in this and the difference between continuous 4-5 axial and so commercialization.

Sardor wrote:

that such indeksnaya word processing

This word processing, every phase which is undertaken only in ortogonalnoy system the coordinates type X-Y-Z, but with opportunity reverberates billets on patronage, a corner (function "turning the table") between stages.

Thank you FOR VisualMill author
Comrades! Am asking Council.
Bought in Technicum machine MAX777 5 axles
’ ve worked with RinoCAM
With 3 works reproaches there is no,
Began explore 5-and axial processing stumbled on trouble such a plan two part plan
The table 4 oops axis tide is turning, and trajectory instead of that would naturally occur the rotation of the 5 oops axis to be perpendicular axis cylinder (vertical ambivalent patron on the table)
Reprisal absent rotating blade in a plane BMP, and naturally is obtained beard.
In simulator as if correctly but in which controls program not is generated at all axis B (and C, too, there is no)
Can something somewhere need to check that box put could you tell me PLIZ
http://s6.uploads.ru/DPNFj.png
http://s7.uploads.ru/TQ4OF.png

Question on RhinoCam
Who any has tried model 4-axis laser press 4AxHead axis In is on anybody?
Not can deal why under scale paths in regime 4th Axis Engraving, program hopes inlet tool with the lower hand model although must from above on the surface.
Turning axis is on anybody :(
In settings identifies a only swivel axis on the table

alek-kot wrote:

machine MAX777 5 axles
’ ve worked with RinoCAM
The table 4 oops axis tide is turning, and trajectory instead of that would naturally occur rotation of the 5 oops axis to be perpendicular axis cylinder (vertical ambivalent patron on the table)
Reprisal absent blowers in a plane BMP, and naturally is obtained beard.
In simulator as if correctly but in which controls program not is generated at all axis B (and C, too, there is no)
Can something somewhere need to tick put could you tell me PLIZ
http://s6.uploads.ru/DPNFj.png
http://s7.uploads.ru/TQ4OF.png

I, too, 'm deal with many motorized, some, that can you to give you tips.

1. For starters reveal tab Load From File
2. There is whether you have file model press with file describe kinematics?
3. What postprotsessor use?
4. What initially software is delivered with presses is (on site producer not referred)?

Rebyato in postprotsessore mach3 mm suited whether for NTs studios?

skedram wrote:

Let us still set client processing.

On the tab Create selecting strategy 4 Axis - 4th Axis finishing
Have kind of windows.

Here tabs smaller and with settings challenging. Ask tool on the tab Tools - say 4mm Ballnose

Feeds & Speeds - parameters applying I have are worth so.

Tab Shuttle're gonna miss, this reorientation bezopasnosi, settings are worth on slot machine, move on tab Cut Parameters

Cut Pattern - This is in fact direction cut, I mostly give as on the drawing.
Cut Axis Containment - puts automatically, and the most significance position our model within templates
Stepover Control - step such - under chistovoy I usually give 10-15% from diameter such

Click Generate and all! From tabs PNAS can http that have us broke a.

Ah and for greater visibility putting my option project. You can download and compare. Oscar ready project

--------------------------------
Ah people, like all! I very hope that sought to not for good reason and this material will help to develop program. Further if will questions, and they will, zadavayte.

Without words huge thank you large!

Hello God, in first Skedram Mu thank you and all the rest of the the Big Thanks.
I have question on processing pin socket kabrioli (goat counseling), I aggregating in first 3 pump turbine then 90 Rotate modifier Table, then 3 pump turbine then 90 Rotate modifier Table and camping on D. On now. But then I want 4 pump turbine last but, but that the not the is obtained (and can be whether so?) you can experience will share. Machine homemade, until authoritarianism on muss to a minimum.

I have templates cube than add 85 on 100 mm and in length 1000mm, zero on the top parts of, center reverberates to 50 on -42,5.

Can who any video lesson will make?

Sardor

Rules read. And write I in BOS that such multiposting and Flud.

Sardor"that the not the is obtained"

Unfortunately bunked off in Institute subject "psychic's land and read on maps" so suggest the can scarcely that tickles :)

Dobryi day! Guys not Podskajite - when choosing material cylinder - in-year window emerges not cylinder, but as would projection cylinder - teplitsa. In than the problem not gather additionally in any way!
And can from whom there is Visual 2014 for 32 bits - share please, and the guy that has threatened give - not goes on the link and the last time was 22.03

Z_Andrey7 wrote:

Dobryi day! Guys not could you tell me - when choosing material cylinder - in-year window emerges not cylinder, but as would projection cylinder - teplitsa. In than the problem not gather additionally in any way!
And can from whom there is Visual 2014 for 32 bits - share please, and the guy that has threatened give - not goes on the link and the last time was 22.03

Not pay any attention. Over time teplitsa must evaporate. But on work this not affects. Trajectory believes correctly.

Z_Andrey7 wrote:

Dobryi day! Guys not Podskajite - when choosing material cylinder - in-year window emerges not cylinder, but as would projection cylinder - teplitsa

Simulate - Preferenses - polygonal model.
Yes and vokselnaya model Felix Blumenfeld only for a unilateral 3-'s Trench visualization

Tell please as do if frezeruesh for example balyasinu in one direction on-hour arrow (around the circle) in regime betterlanguages.com that would blowers under turnover not went every Passage in point 0.

Фрезерок wrote:

statement please as do if frezeruesh for example balyasinu in one direction on-hour arrow (around the circle) in regime betterlanguages.com that would blowers under turnover not went every Passage in point 0.

Need establish the limits reverberates center, for example -9999999 until + 9999999

Ольга Максименко wrote:

need establish the limits reverberates center, for example -9999999 until + 9999999

Am asking forgiveness, and in what the tab this to configure not can find.

maksud wrote:

rebyato in postprotsessore mach3 mm suited whether for NTs studios?

A host day was suffering from with wm + ncstudio, raze not is obtained.

Flymoth wrote:

New release :)
MecSoft.VisualCAD.CAM.3DPRINT.v9.0.0.28.X64-AMPED.rar

Ktonit was able lead the this miracle? More precisely - "cure"? For the faylik plugin simply eliminates the authentication a stage board, that you have "democracy", but the very "democracy" not iaaieoiue!!

Cleric801 wrote:

over day was suffering from with wm + ncstudio, raze not is obtained.

I have all the old files under match ntsshka reads and KAZAKHSTAN KAGAZY predisposition of version of 5.5.60

+1

Скажите, а кто нибудь делал гравировку на цилиндре?
Не получается ни как задать обработку, не выбираются символы!
Программа визуал мил 6.
Делаю модель в солиде (цилиндр с надписью на нем), перевожу в степ и открываю в виз. миле.
Далее указываю что у меня 4 оси, выставляю заготовку, направление и центр вращения вообщем все по инструкции!!!!!
Но символы на выделяются не могу их выбрать когда задаю обработку в 4Axis_Engrave!!!
Подскажите что делаю не так. Может я модель не так делаю или вообще принцип гравировки на цилиндре другой.
Просто ни чем больше проблем не возникало.
Прошу прощения за корявый текст.

Еще буду очень признателен за ссылку на W M 2012

Люди!! Есть живой кто в этой теме?

tronhejm wrote:

Люди!! Есть живой кто в этой теме?

Живые есть, ответов нет.

tronhejm wrote:

Не получается ни как задать обработку, не выбираются символы!
Программа визуал мил 6.
Делаю модель в солиде (цилиндр с надписью на нем), перевожу в степ и открываю в виз. миле. позволяет работать на 100%
Далее указываю что у меня 4 оси, выставляю заготовку, направление и центр вращения вообщем все по инструкции!!!!!
Но символы на выделяются не могу их выбрать когда задаю обработку в 4Axis_Engrave!!!
Подскажите что делаю не так. Может я модель не так делаю или вообще принцип гравировки на цилиндре другой.
Просто ни чем больше проблем не возникало.
Прошу прощения за корявый текст.

Надо что бы открывался солид иначе все бесполезно. Ломаная прога не позволяет работать на 100%.

Last edited by vall0808 (Jun 3 2016 10:56:09)

????????????????????

Что значит      "Надо что бы открывался солид иначе все бесполезно. Ломаная прога не позволяет работать на 100%.""
У меня все открывается!!!!!!!

Попробуйте сохранить модель в формате *.igs

Пробовал!!! Ни чего не меняется!!!
Может у кого есть фаил любой именно гравировки на цилиндре? Мож кто попробует у себя задать обработку!!!!

Попробуйте этот файл (https://yadi.sk/d/tEpmRgFwsEsRQ), ну и свой дайте.

tronhejm wrote:

Попробуйте сделать всё в РМ Power Mill -2

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » VisualMill - developing mnogoosevuyu processing