Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » VisualMill - developing mnogoosevuyu processing

VisualMill - developing mnogoosevuyu processing

Posts 651 to 700 of 836

Can tool inch was, which you for the groundwork took?

karavan wrote:

Perhaps tool inch was, which you for the groundwork took?

17.5 Eng R 0.05 not know what he. Set up file metric conversions tools. Question as correctly align? Computer not a powerful, but and resources program not succumbed on 40% booting processor and slightly more gigs RAM. Want to 400 on mighty, but not think that the outcome will be in been vary.

Referal wrote:

A that in your notion of a "ceaseless word processing on 4-corners axes"?
And why is considered, that if X every, then this precisely "servants axis"?
Visualmill lifts codes X, Y, Z, A. But during 4-axial chistovoy processing one of axles though, for example H. Are put codes Y, Z, A.
's simply not changes significance. If forth goes "turning the table", X also enters in work.

To what this's telly? Simple question, did cannot be give simple the answer?
Not know, why mister Pecorari?

About one widespread error processing:
Under processing HorizontalRoughing - Rotate modifier - HorizontalRoughing until complete the reverberates is beginning to execute orders the next team,
In which Z < Zbezopasnoy, and blowers on spiral and in model. For prevent this not enough only before somandoy
Reverberates insert somandu, few Zbezopasnosti, such a same team needs insert and after reverberates.

A bit not on topic.
Under processing podnutreniy need long subtler 885,000 lb such. (Programs need D2mm L 50mm) Unfortunately in sale such find not managed :(.
Can be their produce a on their own from bar machining 2mm (China inherent stake 2mm steel Croatian Peasant Party (), il worker the end of the "princess cut" under please angle under
Aid nazhdachnogo circle, anchored by in shpondele. Not worth constrain speed in avoiding annealing muddles the tip of the. Incidentally, the tip can be
Internationalist and-flow spherical and flat under aid diamond nadfilya. This opobovano.

Dobryi evening forumchanam! Please can you tell me, took me with VisualMill 6 on Rhinocam 2015 (on the idea of including the most program, simply one UBNPUFPSFEMShOBS and rinokam as plugin), so here is:
1. Under scale strategy in rinokam (version of 2015) not in sight on the screen himself process scale (white lines in VisualMill), only line "Computing Toolpath" runs round and in fact not in sight how many already proschitalos
2. Stems with the first question, such slider ("Computing Toolpath") can Caribbean forever and nothing not proschitaetsya, although such a same operation in VisualMill is done quite quickly
Help please with data questions
Very thank for any aid and advice!

TioDel wrote:

Dobryi evening forumchanam! Please can you tell me, took me with VisualMill 6 on Rhinocam 2015 (on the idea of including the most program, simply one UBNPUFPSFEMShOBS and rinokam as plugin), so here is:
1. Under scale strategy in rinokam (version of 2015) not in sight on the screen himself process scale (white lines in VisualMill), only line "Computing Toolpath" runs round and in fact not in sight how many already proschitalos
2. Stems with the first question, such slider ("Computing Toolpath") can Caribbean forever and nothing not proschitaetsya, although such a same operation in VisualMill is done quite quickly
Please help me with data questions

Sorry for the second to a range of account, but Rhinocam even simple nut on believes it is unrealistic long, blowers 0.2mm (the tip) as be in such a situation?

Dobryi day, need a Jeul Pan for 4-legion koordinatnogo press, until this worked in artkame, his opportunities lacks, tried old version of a visual person Zentiva, but it lacks memory, 10 messages still there is no, lest not to birth a insignificant messages, give please exile on version of 2014

For lack new version of, promodeliroval in the old, and why the, 4 th axis tide is turning in into multiples of 90 degrees, in settings remont, step on 1gr, but visually nothing not is changing, could you tell me that I missed

You are using function Rotate modifier table or speech goes about move chistovoy processing?

Did in a visual person million the arched on the the table. http://s2.uploads.ru/t/zesGI.pngNO could not understand-why machine below zero on Z not handles. Entire head slomal- and after all no one not writes, that detail need have so, as in Artkame-where zero on Z and axis, along which passes axis of rotation must undergo through center products, and nowhere not exits from details except starters and of the late products.

The fabrication such pin socket repeatedly described on Forum, check. And better their design in Power Zentiva, truth progressive Rock complex

TioDel wrote:

2. Stems with the first question, such slider ("Computing Toolpath") might the Caribbean does not necessarily forever and nothing not proschitaetsya, although such a same the operation in VisualMill is done quite quickly
Help please with data questions

1 tulpatch - this 1 path from starters until the end of. Umnozhte on number of steps askew under your move. Multiplying? This still not all • on number of steps on wasn’t even above. o.O

Kvarz12 wrote:

All produced such pin socket repeatedly described on Forum, check. And better their design in Power Zentiva, truth progressive Rock complex

Here already wrote, that visualmill below zero not unfortunately. And this easily test over- by.
Here is only legs design in pouermill not tickles, she not designs nothing at all, and only frezeruet ready to model. And there there is strategy, permitting the cut below axis of rotation of. For example, under designing’s-dip legs with two curves so. That impossible so win over, to axis of rotation was fully within model

Плотник Вася wrote:

you are using function Rotate modifier table or speech goes about move chistovoy processing?
Signature author [Любое решение порождает новые проблемы]

Remont, in Rotate modifier table on step 1gr

ildgin wrote:

Плотник Вася написал(а):Вы используете функцию Rotate table или речь идет о шаге чистовой обработки?            Подпись автора[Любое решение порождает новые проблемы]меняю в Rotate table на шаг 1гр

еще раз прогнал, движение инструмента поменял с поперечного на продольное, проблема видимо в том что я задаю что 4ось параллельно У, и фреза фиксируется по Х т.е. УП УAZ обрабатывает а не XYAZ (фреза по Х не перемещается)

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/QuyCO.png
Here is the

ildgin wrote:

Плотник Вася написал(а):Вы используете функцию Rotate table или речь идет о шаге чистовой обработки?            Подпись автора[Любое решение порождает новые проблемы]меняю в Rotate table на шаг 1гр

с этим разобрался, для чего это, но почему по Х станок не двигается, пока не пойму

Kvarz12 wrote:

All produced such pin socket repeatedly described on Forum, check. And better their design in Power Zentiva, truth progressive Rock complex

Javadxan. Found on this Forum. Fact!

And until the rest of the Fund, need to was process 4 axial the grunt, then my up a blank reverse on 90gr and process in a plane deepening 3D, unleash still on 180 and process second side, remained one question, cannot be whether was this do with the help UE in XYAZ

Here is outcome http://s2.uploads.ru/t/pZk60.png

Today first time doing is contemplating in Visual Cam 1 client processing trial legs 40Kh40kh200. Blowers a spherical conical dozen 3mm step 0.1mm accuracy curve under processing 0.1mm. Strategy round finish. Believes already hour. Under an attempt calculate frezoy 1mm after hours miscalculation jumped out mistake programs with shuttered its. WordPad i5 4 core 4gig RAM and tight disk SSD. Why so long believes? Please can you tell me respected users 2014 version of a visual person kama- you so-same zholgo calculates UE turning the finish strategy? If can be-you better subtract please ssylochku on 2014 version of. I of course can nastrochit 10 useless messages, but prefer write on trial.

andrewswear wrote:

and until the rest of the Fund, need to was process 4 axial the grunt, then my up a blank reverse on 90gr and process in a plane deepening 3D, unleash still on 180 and process second side, remained one question, cannot be whether was this do with the help UE in XYAZ

Usually is done so. Ask simple the grunt processing xyz until than half thickness, then coup on 180 degrees voice table, then still one company word processing xyz. Forth, last but around the circle contaminated this, if axis of rotation along Y, then will work only Y - Z - A

andrewswear wrote:

Today first time doing is contemplating in Visual Cam 1 client processing trial legs 40Kh40kh200. Blowers a spherical conical dozen 3mm step 0.1mm accuracy curve under processing 0.1mm. Strategy round finish. Believes already hour. Under an attempt calculate frezoy 1mm after hours miscalculation jumped out mistake programs with shuttered its. Computer's a hunk i5 4 core 4gig RAM and tight disk SSD. Why so long believes? Could you tell me please respected users 2014 version of a visual person kama- you so-same zholgo calculates UE turning the finish strategy? If can be-you better subtract please ssylochku on 2014 version of. I of course can nastrochit 10 useless messages, but prefer write on trial.

If more days are in opposition, it considered, then apparently mistake in Edgar Froese (unless khvostovikom), check installations tool and rear head restraints to 1-2 days rendinga

Плотник Вася wrote:

andrewswear написал(а):и до остального дошел, надо было обработать 4 осевую черновую, потом мою заготовку повернуть на 90гр и обработать в плоскости углубления 3Д, развернуть еще на 180 и обработать вторую сторону, остался один вопрос, нельзя ли было это сделать с помощью УП в XYAZобычно делается так. Задают простую черновую обработку XYZ до половины толщины, потом переворот на 180 градусов rotate table, потом еще одна черновая обработка XYZ. Далее, чистовая по кругу При этом, если ось вращения вдоль Y, то будут работать только Y - Z - A
            Подпись автора[Любое решение порождает новые проблемы]

в такой последовательности, при чистовой по кругу не будет обрабатываться края пазов, нужно именно вначале по кругу, а потом с поворотом

думал с арткама полностью слезу на визуалмилл, но видимо пока еще рано, для остальных моих задач арткам более понятен, пробовал вчера УП сделать для разделки текстолита, но так и не нашел как в конце деталь по контуру отрезать

djolegoleg wrote:

and what version of feel more comfortable rhinocam visualmill2009 or visualmill2012 for the beginner?

Visual cam very simple in the adoption of the even if full zero in English. Smotrish lesson for notions location system coordinates and location templates. Then read Russian pdf visual cam. There all very clear written. Chief minus programmy- that under turn templates on a certain degree progressive Rock in vending machine puts mill in center templates on zero and breaks its. But on Forum already wrote, as to remove tick where need, to such a not was happening.

ildgin wrote:

Плотник Вася написал(а):
andrewswear написал(а):и до остального дошел, надо было обработать 4 осевую черновую, потом мою заготовку повернуть на 90гр и обработать в плоскости углубления 3Д, развернуть еще на 180 и обработать вторую сторону, остался один вопрос, нельзя ли было это сделать с помощью УП в XYAZобычно делается так. Задают простую черновую обработку XYZ до половины толщины, потом переворот на 180 градусов rotate table, потом еще одна черновая обработка XYZ. Далее, чистовая по кругу При этом, если ось вращения вдоль Y, то будут работать только Y - Z - A
            Подпись автора[Любое решение порождает новые проблемы]

в такой последовательности, при чистовой по кругу не будет обрабатываться края пазов, нужно именно вначале по кругу, а потом с поворотом
думал с арткама полностью слезу на визуалмилл, но видимо пока еще рано, для остальных моих задач арткам более понятен, пробовал вчера УП сделать для разделки текстолита, но так и не нашел как в конце деталь по контуру отрезать

Про арткам полностью согласен-слезать никак не получится. В арткаме 2008 модель быстро грузит и быстро делает уп.  А в VISUALCAM так тормозит компьютер когда работаеш  с моделью иконы-что кажется-программа не православная.
    Спасибо за подсказку по стратегии круговой обработке ножки. Попробую при изготовлении ножки сначала черновую круговую, потом с 2-х сторон до середины чистовую.
    К стати пробовал черновую до середины,перевернул, потом опять черновую до середины. потом круговую чистовую.
Так вот- круговая включилась когда фреза находилась не в центре заготовки, а с краю. То-есть там, где остановилась при черновой операции №2+ плоскость безопасности.  Это как нибудь галочками в программе лечится, или ручками? А то ведь не пилит круговая после черновой плоской обработки. В воздухе летает где-то сбоку...

Please can you tell me on strategy processing here is such legs:
The next question remains-- could you tell me strategy processing here is such model.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/vkJy2.png
Me seems so--
1) company round
2) Handling last but declaring the until the mid-
Turn the table + 90grd
3) Handling last but declaring the until the mid-
Turn the table + 90grd
4) Handling last but declaring the until the mid-
Turn the table + 90grd
5) Handling last but declaring the until the mid-?

Having until experiences on the loom, please can you tell me where correctly 0 templates questioning and as his then on a lathe repelled? And the so as I do is obtained that the strange

Zero on a lathe need questioning there same, where and in a visual person-million. And perishing where you his in in st bet, only you known))

Has tried put 0 maximum on Z south, in a turn of on 90 all moved out, put on center south, it is difficult off 0 camping on K. Harvesting the Long need use pushed focus, on his the tip 0 relatively, then after launch press until blowers way've sort of had Bedelia is up a blank.
Read that 0 need to on center south to present, but on Chishmins off touching the templates and then on z promoted half thickness templates on z, until to press get I can't, could not would you algorithm action write for mach3

Thank you all, on a lathe get to practice, all broke a

Hello. Please can you tell me, that this for function and about than program conditionally?

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/KCbao.png
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/xjIbW.png

Betrays the next mistake

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Whyeb.png

Last edited by andrewswear (Dec 8 2015 09:48:33)

Conditionally on the that center of coordinates not passes through center of rotation of

You better subtract please ssylochku on a visual person million 2014. Nor one the reference on Forum on skachivaniyu not works. :dontknow:

Who thread with angular shpindelem rebuffed?

andrewswear wrote:

Skinte please ssylochku on a visual person million 2014. Nor one the reference on Forum on skachivaniyu not works.

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7ifg/2i4jxh5nU here is worker Zentiva 2014, incidentally nor who the manual not wants do or couple of video lessons?

Мастер на все руки wrote:

andrewswear wrote (and):
You better subtract please ssylochku on a visual person million 2014. Nor one the reference on Forum on skachivaniyu not works.

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7ifg/2i4jxh5nU here is worker Zentiva 2014, incidentally nor who the manual not wants do or couple of video lessons?

Thank you large you! As will make on the axis of of rotation that-nibud- necessarily will make lesson.
And until in a visual person come 1 - nor as without joints until the end of the arched on the do not can. The a milling machine rotten will pass, then timber somewhere side. And miscalculation trajectory on chistovoy-at all I'll shut up. And used sham chistovoy-an endless operation. Hours on 4-6. Adjusted for, that I serve-one attempt to do UE in day. In sense perativno do changes under creating Jeul Pan and watch that tickles this whole adventure.

Last edited by andrewswear (Dec 8 2015 09:46:27)

Guys, please can you tell me, as a milling machine cone (geometry) proofs sphere of ask? Gives only cone (geometry) proofs radiusnuyu with flat upside, and it not the

I give dozen trawling 0,01mm and blowers looks almost as the real)) Brightest memory from my, in this program such type of mills at all not is envisaged.

And that you for version of, simply I have 6ya version of not gives do similar, only flat the assistant 1.5 and all

Choose your TaperMill, ask one ensured guidance ranges, and shelf bet 0.01, as have advised higher.

I this understand, but conditionally, says, nourished German wrong Rw parameters such.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/KAnF9.jpg

visualCadCam 14
Judging under the Forum, Vasha the problem has place on more old versions.

Last edited by Плотник Вася (Dec 10 2015 18:20:46)

In 2015 this question reconciled:
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/o9DrE.jpg

And there is from whom a 32 bit version of the 14th? Share ssylochkoy please :)

Chase laughing, but me easier was reverse processor, than find kh32

Uffda, reality poorly. Dug up here is with kakogoto left faylopomoynika a 32 my :)

Pump can be, and quacks will mean there is no. Or the simply I not found :dontknow: Yes and I has dogged rather goal stray from morally outdated kh32 system, after all soon all more programs will go with support only kh64. And upgrades costing just in six dollars

Last edited by Плотник Вася (Dec 10 2015 23:54:53)

Be, found I pays to 2014 a 32 cue ball with cure (whom need to knock in lichku'll text on soap).

With frezoy all norms, there is such a the problem - as do on parallel chistovoy processing to passes band together radius ('s more drawings on the picture), not stupidly on direct lines, machine onwww.benaughty.com retards and not effectively goes shopping. Has tried questioning check that box and to change guidance ranges as on the picture, but stupidly there is no outcome, ca who will try have themselves on any detalke?

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/6rAIN.jpg

+1

Am running couple of works on 4-'s axle. The chain VMill and MACH 3 http://s6.uploads.ru/t/8WZa2.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/feRDz.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/zX9KA.jpg

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » VisualMill - developing mnogoosevuyu processing