Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Looms with CNC » From whom what machine?

From whom what machine?

Posts 151 to 200 of 577

illj wrote:

attaching metals interested in what frezoy (companies in view fusion) and what the depth of on Z for Passage

Tverdosplavnye, R9, R18. Until 0.4 mm for Passage

I have from Kharbinskiy goes here is such machine Halk Reclame 1218 here is the reference http://cncmachines.ru/catalog/cnc-route … e-1218.htm who that will tell from whom there is such

trace wrote:

RPMs 20,000-25,000, such 4, 6, 8.
Command from 1,500 until 2,500 mm / shadowing For Passage from 0.2 until 0.4 mm

Last edited by trace (Mar 27 2011 05:43:57)

Recently company acquired typewriter, sir Artisman S3204 VACUUM (30 AVT), Chinese, spindle Protec (by the German), size processed details 3048kh1524kh160mm, but that the me does high preuvelichina strongly, that the he is beginning to use obscenities under larger Heights, but perhaps this until still mistakes programmer, the accuracy of course on axes 0,01mm, from amenities blyamba for definitions zero on axis Z, 9 programmable household user the coordinates on X, Y (though until'm using only one. Vacuum the table ranging on anyone case, as and such dimensions. How, connect a, were held their forces, later arrived representative from Moscow, explained, that far pressed. Reproaches on work until there is no, the only vacuum pump very spartan, enforcement as have spacious costume Adidas-Salomon AG, as however and the quality of assembly the most machines. Under assembling even a groove not had been approached on walls can be machined, accounted for rassharoshivat their or a groove cut into, camping on K. They there were nedorezby. But its intended part of carried out better. The table judging by around the former themselves presses is, because want to believe that the surface's flat-lining (not tested. Worked until still little, because all warming Chinese producers see not was connected.

Kotyra wrote:

the accuracy of course on axes 0,01mm

Where such a figure? I think she realistically 0.1 mm in the best case.

Last edited by trace (Mar 30 2011 19:42:40)

trace wrote:

will such a figure? I think she realistically 0.1 mm in the best case.

Errori, indeed by default the magnitude of step 0,1 mm, but can be reduce in settings until 0,025mm (from leadership. Still plus this model, can be resume process under an unplanned stopping with seats cliff, previous version of software & this allow could not. The cost of in standard staff the amounted to 22,000 USD.

Last edited by Kotyra (Apr 1 2011 14:53:09)

+1

Greetings all. Stanochek a small Roland MDX (disambiguation )-40A. Square processing 300kh300mm

There is owners this press??

http://i020.radikal.ru/1104/23/29df3e3cd5d7.jpg

Material press - D16T

Area processing (X / Y / Z, mm) - 90 / 80 / 120

Consider of linear spillovers on all axes - 0,0009375mm

Consider displacement turning axis - 0.003125 degrees

The speed movements - 1200mm per minute

That direct - precision steel that direct with linear ball vtulkami

Drive - SD

The gear assembly is turning axis - 1 :7 2, bezlyuftovyy, not requires service in during a long time

Spindle - Saeyang (Korea), until poor about / mines, perhaps use Tsang 2.35, 3 and 3,175mm

Electronics governance SD - Stepdrive-R4-OPTO

Recommended software - Mach2 & 3 or TurboCNC

Dimensions of press (the length of the / the width of / high, mm) - 370 / 350 / 460

Weight - 20kg

Here is on such write mantra. 've been training the. Alas, not my. :rofl: . This is one of looms at work (and their there 6, in term 7. All different. Reptiles)

Zoom

Last edited by СерёгаЧПУшник (Jun 8 2011 10:07:40)

My first experience. Made almost the entire from kitayschiny. Lighter and dividing wall, the portal from Chinese 6065. Grand Canal from there on models.
Shvp 5mm. Spindle 0.8kvt. Templating engines 86e 4.5NM. The table from steel plates of. Stove gave Slava333, for that him huge thank you.
http://i051.radikal.ru/1012/6e/db8bea84872b.jpg
http://s002.radikal.ru/i200/1012/c1/0efb8332f8c9.jpg
http://s15.radikal.ru/i189/1103/10/bb8b2a212295.jpg
http://s14.radikal.ru/i187/1104/cc/cf7975ef9751.jpg
Video milling lyuminya. Fusion AMG6. Blowers trekhperaya 6mm. The Deepening 1mm step double
Cutting of the Lyuminya

Last edited by at90 (Jun 22 2011 22:19:23)

+2

In the process assembly

Zoom

at90

Have me to you questions: What worker the size of the, what templating engines on axes and any speeds achieved?

Field 600x300x100. The engines 85BYGH450B-2 42kg / see Speed 5-6 meters. More klinit is beginning to.
Pro construction of can be revere here:
Surface Polishing Machine

Last edited by at90 (Jun 23 2011 21:55:44)

. And I here is, too, here decided to would rather party a bit. Although field just 800kh800kh 400 will. Until we will touring, then Y on use your landline I'll rework. First need to modicum somehow the rate you the table do. To mold with chuguniny and process - golden will, will have with polymer to do

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

A mammoth and not machine. Interestingly will see toward complete in work!

at90 wrote:

Mammoth and not machine. Interestingly will see toward complete in work!

Yes perishing. Kovyryalochki from aluminum already passed’s organs is Torsional rigidity and vibration chief enemy. Concrete enough well vibration extinguishes. Already forces simply there is no - any shard on plant turn to do, and there gents with 5 are worth and metals obdalbyvayut, either wait on six months and more.
Until it is difficult say about lift liquid molecules. Weight portal with hinge Z ant it was sufficient kilo on 700, inertia much under such a weight, although the speed not so is important, importantly to work worked correctly

Last edited by alexandr_st (Jun 23 2011 15:58:44)

And drive the portal what will? Shvp, rake?
Templating engines Perhaps ductile will?

at90 wrote:

A drive portal what will? Shvp, rake?
Templating engines Perhaps ductile will?

Drives of course same ductile. Not know as will, but already that there is - kilovattniki Parker. Bought these under other tasks, but decided to until here native APC. On more powerful until money there is no. The motors will cut to disco Motorhead429 / sandbox TNK F32mm. With both sides on linear motor and Motorhead429 / sandbox in synchronous regime. On Y, too, Motorhead429 / sandbox with revolving it by the nut and brush Sorvik with of a, too, about kilovata. On all axle will optic line of, although on X can and not d questioning, will make only graph decares. Governance adult industrial ChPUshkoy. Broad likely will two. The that on picture will removable. Ah to can be was with one installations horizontal and vertical processing to do. Machine is done under concrete goals, in including under processing stone

alexandr_st wrote:

. And I here is, too, here decided to would rather party a bit. Although field just 800kh800kh 400 will. Until we will touring, then Y on use your landline I'll rework. First need to modicum somehow the rate you the table do. To mold with chuguniny and process - golden will, will have with polymer to do

Wider project, interestingly as concrete will to cling. On such a a lathe not sin and steel pofrezerovat, with such rigidities should consumes. Also interesting to what will in end full weight?

Last edited by Dimon (Jun 23 2011 23:38:34)

teplov wrote:

This is Vasha idea use concrete in such rolling stock design as portal? Not yet met such a. Fascinated pace. With curiosity d track move assemble almost that BelAZ trucks. Please describe its process construction on Forum. Am confident, all with interest and look forward will expect final outcome.

Thank you!) Of course d write, the more that machine need as air and the end result not fast approaching. About use of bricks, ankle just went right over as something little book one, unfortunately not can priattachit faylik, but in networks can be find "concrete. Machine bed stankov.djvu. " Ah and if given, that economy our in full the ground and all production are worth, somewhere something order and do virtually it is unrealistic, then had to to think as withdraw from situation. Ah and of course same the price issue. Lipnі construction well posilnykh money is worth. Another important moment - extinguishing of vibrations and When does acceptable stability geometry and temperature enlargement compared with customers, under all with, that rigidity his much higher. One minus - gigroskopichnost, but over these will have tinker. Specifically waited summer to start, camping on To concrete has the opportunity to qualitatively drying out. For tightness'll clean up your from above mikrotsementom. At all, so to on normal, then better was would from polymer carve it. Some experience there are already. But consumption on that simply hike, respectively acutely is worth question about zatratnosti assemble stingy caused to, the more that in a lathe present heap rest very nedeshevykh price commodities and the total cost of already even approach-buying any performed well Haas.

Dimon wrote:

At such a a lathe not sin and steel pofrezerovat, with such rigidities should consumes. Also interestingly what will in end full weight?

Exactly for this machine tool and was conceived. In first choking off own needs (appetite comes during food ;)), and second: Accusations as something need to :)
About weight proactively can suggest, that about 3-3.5 tons. One mineral stanina pulling on 1.8-2 ton. Plus potral, axis Z and shpindelnyy knot with krepezhami (one the main spindle weighs 90 kg - 18kVt, the that on photo higher - the youngest, weighs fantastic new and pulling from networks 7-11 kW, possessing under this worm moment 5 N / flushed), system change of tool with shop, system lubrication (their incidentally two - one under lubrication napravlyaek and shvp, the second - maslyannyy a for spindles). Incidentally, komplektukha under this project drove forward from around the world on zhelezochke on serving about three years. A different times visits thought A cost whether at all this all I, when easier was buy ready machine, as, for example Hereand not sports. But with other hand, sdelavshi himself know every nut-shpuntik its machines and any vulnerability not would cause global problems. Especially this concerns programmatic parts of. Choice CNC system was occurring very carefully and long. Virtually all known system closed type and incisions, are programmed, adapts developers under specific machine. Any programmatic triviality shall be ordered have developers and requires profit money. Choice fell on controller from Delta Tau - PMac. Open system (full package expenditure contains more 4,000 pages). With this PLCs can be squeeze out any vagaries. Plus unmatched productivity computing system and a kickass implementation and support all imaginable and unimaginable G breaking, of parametric programming (this very it is important under work with schupami, automatic bugfixes and control products exempted) and camping on D.
Here is, it is a pity that concrete ganglia until not on than process on after execution. With definition of geometry will have a hard time restoring it. Steel stove stove will possible the assembled to Urmas and exhibiting regulirovochnymi bolts, then sweat concrete, to dead-bolted, more accurately first under oven will ones granite the lining - she will vlita in concrete, but already after regulation, and stove stove will simply's screwed in and Tuyabuguz. Under task invoicing geometry specifically was someone buys laser beam nothing surgical scanner with current measure 0.15 micron (later'm planning to use his in a lathe to measure and correction diameter tool). Was a serious's dilemma choice encompassing. Had to borrow from moreover that was. A serious minus - limiting on conductors parcel from burzhundii. Under X on a cast iron staninu will are on chains 25th of NSK and three the movable rack on every rail using. Axis Y was lucky more. Mere crime of opportunity fascist roller 35e the tracks silence (for heavy leverage) and, too, on 3 the movable rack on rail using. Ah and axis Z will to live easier all. It ugotovany 45e IKO's. Each the caret size of with building block :) (in direct sense words :))
In general, until are working not working around the hands.
Forgot add. There is huge desire to achieve as can be greater accuracy and reliability. So, He don't tip - nor single Chinese pendyurochki in a lathe be should not and not will.

Last edited by alexandr_st (Jun 24 2011 06:03:20)

Bountiful time days, forumchane. Have press under movement on axis Wu there is strange breath (was with birth, included two days ago) If running a to backdoor portal hand on themselves (on video in sight) thump disappears. Knocking precisely in one place in district napravlyayushey leftist racks on serving roughly 25-30 see Further, until the end of worker field is faring without without problems. The first 20 centimeters worker field, too, without outsiders utterance. Question: That can quality? Or an autopsy will show) what are the nuances can arise under parsing this knot? If stupidly'm gonna go climb his disassemble, not would have broken my whether any settings? Machine Router 118404 in Russia he is trading on entitled Rabbit SX 118404
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1XqiVut2sU

Last edited by Декабрист (Jul 10 2011 07:30:08)

Bountiful time of day, forumchane. Have press under movement on axis Wu there is strange breath. I have was, too, breath closely looked it turned out panoply harmonica when z been passed a cardboard harmonica zatsiplyalas when get sandwiched and razzhimalas

The Decembrist
So say it is difficult, need look own eyes. Perhaps, (guided or same something raskrutilos :) You can pull a portal as on video, only stronger, kicking out his in problem place, and with nutrition and without. And listen to the closely, watch-where knocking, there is whether where taking (on gaykakh, for example) If there is worth its intended nut with Spring (device) a compensator play, not Motorhead429 / sandbox, then very it seems on sounds podklinivaniya screws. But breath a strong, need to deal, hardly the very pritretsya.

Last edited by maksimdm (Jul 10 2011 09:07:28)

Problem think decided to route installations between we and podshipnikom two knives from kantselyaskogo knife and five blades Sputnik) A this 1.2 mm) Nekhilyy the distorted) And after this me the manager from which sells firms will tell, that they all looms can be tested. :crazyfun: A even pro what the a guarantee, Newark, Japan, the droned on. :rofl:

Zoom

I have simple wooden thing's homemade, with job field ('s 800-have 600-z 120)

Liyu 17207 recently bought, now understand

Thank God for that for its the unit!

Zoom

+4

Ah write and I about their makhinakh:
There is one machine Odesskaya zborki "InkostanServis", ATS-802 pro, workplace of field 3,100 US troops's 2,100, vacuum the table (never even not enjoyed, there kompresora yes and not need), spindle Eotvos Lorand University of Budapest 24 100,000 gather steam; 4 kW, that can say mechanics many run with electronics used, not want say nothing to acquire bad about the supplier but vsleduyuschiy times selling young horses is much, before as have them to buy.
The second machine, bought these it comes from the hand-ATS - 840? Stood spindle Makita Corporation, immediately reversed the on spindle with water cooling 2kW, a bit pomuchalis with mounting, and ?oieo a disease more than elteshka.
Incidentally from whom will encounter problems or questions on machine is except the zborki, you can turns, we on them can already be say dog got eaten up by.

Have us Roland EGX-400 on suvenirke is worth. For these needs until lack. A pity only aluminum and dyural not harks back. Spindle good. But on magnesium and brass lack.

Greetings ;) I have homemade machine x-700y-400z-100
Spindle DVT
Controller 4-liquids axial Toshiba Soft mach-3 rabbotayu mostly until on penopleksu for their concept ideas relief tiles and of decorative (PV) modules. Am dressing interior and for their needs raised here is such a puny pet, like puppy dog ;)

Very slowly, but the fight with future whirling continues. Already set Motorhead429 / sandbox on X with both sides. Still some small beer and portal will terminally assembled. Now will continue war with Y and Z. Axis Y almost is ready, and here is with Z and mounting spindles will have interest in running. Perishing very healthy and heavy.
On days was trial ione, until in that runaway freight regime, simply forward-ago. But might one senses. Under stopping gender shivers. Not hands chushutsya to end faster)

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+2

Here is somewhere so it will look in late.

Zoom

+2

Here is this I understand. Machine! – my deference have respect.
P.S. Sorry for offtop, but perishing too has swept trumps emotion.

Last edited by СерёгаЧПУшник (Sep 7 2011 08:17:36)

I have Chinese RJ1325 with shpindelem 4.5 connected and additional vraschalkoy (insurance is instead one of out axles). The table 2500kh1250. The good industrial machine. Paid 700 100,000 rubles. But. Now know: Immediately after purchases need to disassemble spindle and to change native bearings on Japanese or Swiss. Moreover should basin holes for refrigerant in panel (I have these were engineers cooling), and also skalyvat the lower nut on fastening rotor (she aluminum, majority, they are on ivory and some the rogue glue, seeking a dismantling exclude) and turn have Fitter and turner normal Shemur.

Ah and at all, the machine tool before startup need to closely explore. This OK China: Can terminals wrong in > the chamber prisobachit (I have kontseviki on the axis of of rotation and axis X were internet "contrary"), Motorhead429 / sandbox not the side to mount, forget a broken Kiev where any within distinctive (this at all their with the signature style).

Moreover, well have city Rubaysk.Server spindle. If there is big Made to Order, and work nothing with which - as something awkward before the customer.

Last edited by Lamme (Sep 11 2011 14:19:46)

+1

Kotyra wrote:

errori, indeed by default the magnitude of step 0,1 mm, but can be reduce in emotionaI setting until 0,025mm (from leadership. Still plus this model, can be resume process under an unplanned stopping with seats cliff, previous version of software & this allow could not. The cost of in standard staff the amounted to 22,000 USD.

Edited Kotyra (2011-04-01 16 :53: 09)

Dobryi day!
I have, too, life tonus the same producer with battlefields 1800kh1300, from Moscow nor whom not evoked, Egypt himself, but apparently not until the end of. As can be resume process under an unplanned stopping with seats cliff. If not it is difficult could you tell me as. Leadership on exploitation written very rough.

Belotti RP 4525 - 5 koordinatnyy frezernyy machining center with immobilized table 4500kh2300 mm., high the portal - 600 mm.

Spindle - Glordano Colombo airport - max. 24 100,000 about / shadowing, cooling compressed air.

Elektroavtomatika - Siemens, onboard computer's a hunk type PC104, operating system is - CNC Osai, support local networks.

Mechanics - cast couples (brass) with pnevmokompensatorami (worked pressure - 6 atm- moving well, but race rigidity, quite quickly emerge ugly lyufty.

Process tree and some plastic (kaprolon, PVC, polyethylene), and also, foamed polystyrene.

Last edited by Operator (Sep 29 2011 19:28:22)

'm gonna post here his the asset down and photo his location in the workshop of. So: Basic Purelogic PLRA4 in goes with shpindelem Kress, 4 channel itself become a supervisor PLC545 and impulse of BP. Recent lie on the basket.

On first photo in sight that the managing computer's a hunk resides on uhm,. On stands which same deposited material (tree, Staron) and tool. On dust visible the additional digital usb-Klava for the comfortable positioning spindles on initial positions and parking.

Himself machine carefully human player in a makeshift the basket from laminated the TDI with glass. Functionality absolutely: Password for every three hours walls around the circle, separate source of lighting, ventilation and extracted shavings.

On third denuding are visible the squeeze for rapid fastening and lifting billets and details. Here is such here is a small forms of factor our the main products (very conveniently and benefits work on obrezkakh). When do that the more gabaritnoe and less serial - decline, lozhim the altar. Also sometimes gathering spaces that offer universal raschischaetsya on 4-defective axis - practice in the fabrication voskovok for liteyki.

Ah and on latest denuding visible vacuum, which toil on otsose shavings, until we waiting for a special linker working smoothly shavings "Cornet", visible e-@-@ and very useful prisposoba: Magnetic holder of, on which with pleasure stick almost the entire a confederate of tool, key, Collet, line of, some such and even Brush!

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+2

burzum (Promo) 1992all very neatly and where Iighter such is being squeezed?

Here is such until on mid-path.

Zoom

Zoom

I have the first tekstolitovyy have, on ploughs bastard.

Zoom

Last edited by HiGarTech (Oct 6 2011 02:22:22)

Right now, too, most but in dyurale I'm.

Zoom

Last edited by HiGarTech (Oct 6 2011 02:26:22)

Now and I pokhvalyus

Workplace of field 600's 1,000, electronics from purelogis plc330, on all axes arts 16 kh4, the speed processing 3,000 mm\ mines

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Here is my stanochek
http://s43.radikal.ru/i099/1110/89/e7273e21ee7b.jpg
http://s017.radikal.ru/i426/1110/48/c0308cf765a5.jpg
Xcuse me for the quality of photo

gigs wrote:

Slava God for that for its the unit!

With steeply you rocky peninsulla its frezernyy. On design see that you have thrown out transfer of and on direct imposed engine on spindle and set chastotniki?
Which petroleum engines you imposed and driver? What you ispolzuvali screws?

Thus I bought machine VM131VF1 in 2005.

http://uploads.ru/t/7/6/L/76LOZ.jpg

So looks machine after oChPUshivaniya.

http://uploads.ru/t/f/I/r/fIriB.jpghttp://uploads.ru/t/o/j/3/oj38A.jpg

For actuator was chosen project Uhu Servo and his modification Uhu HP.

http://uploads.ru/t/G/i/L/GiLeY.jpg

The motors 500W, 3000ob per minute, producer Kuka Roboter GmbH.

http://uploads.ru/t/V/v/p/VvpQ9.jpghttp://uploads.ru/t/I/e/u/Ieu5q.jpg

Ratio attitude from motor to it's inconsistent 5 :1. Dentate pulleys did himself. For motors (on 10 shlitsev) on turning table kontsevymi cutters,, big pulleys proizvoditeley conventional modular frezoy motorway M3.

http://uploads.ru/t/X/y/V/XyVEZ.jpg

On axis Y put Motorhead429 / sandbox, on X Motorhead429 / sandbox bought, but lacks time, to replace.

All hypertrophied (except of BP on 3 Kw reductor) sized bags in abroad computer.

http://uploads.ru/t/Y/P/n/YPnAk.jpg

Ochpushenyy machine works already with on May 2009.

+1

Gylia wrote:

New Chinese Optima 6590. Complaining there is no. The price 00000000)

How many is worth?

teplov wrote:

Yes, when there is access to manufacturing power.

This not on production. Home bought on-occasion, here is and been of use!

Yuriy86 wrote:

Cool you rocky peninsulla its frezernyy. On design see that you have thrown out transfer of and on direct imposed engine on spindle and set chastotniki?
Which petroleum engines you imposed and the drives? What you ispolzuvali screws?

Not bear was do come native box transmission, put engine through bias in spindle + chastotnik
Screws bought these here Good site for samodelkinykhpost17
Engines on Z FL130BYG2502 xFL110STH201-8004A yFL110STH150-6504A
Gatekeepers I take here http://robozone.su/2010/02/10/mikroshag … ovogo.html only to all of this has worked from 130i walt
Over them need to a bit http://uploads.ru/t/5/1/W/51W3C.jpg
Poshamanit

Last edited by gigs (Oct 30 2011 21:07:08)

gigs wrote:

not bear was do come native box transmission, put engine through bias in spindle + chastotnikvinty bought these here Good site for samodelkinykh post17dvigateli on z FL130BYG2502 xFL110STH201-8004A yFL110STH150-6504Akontrollery I take here http://robozone.su/2010/02/10/mikroshag … ovogo.html only to all of this has worked from 130i voltnad them need to a bit poshamanit

Nearly as urgent as is used transformer, to gain 120 Volt?

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Looms with CNC » From whom what machine?