Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Looms with CNC » From whom what machine?

From whom what machine?

Posts 1 to 50 of 581

Let us in this topic.
From whom what machine?
And samodelki and brands.
Pros and cons. Short characteristics. Reviews. References to producer (seller of).
Ah and for what money someone buys.

I have such:
cnc-magic.ru Model A3 Power.

Exasperated.
Assembled firmly, on Motorhead429 / sandbox.
Field race of course, but for such money (2000 the euro without spindles) under such a as a well.

Pledge not considered an advertisement, the more issuance these looms have been discontinued as.

And I have such photo 2 on X and Y on tethers Z navinte arts 16 step 4 did himself
But drinking fair, napravlyayushee kalibrovaniy shestigranik on him ’
Drive
Here is escho foto1 not my but I did the mechanics

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by andrei 1978 (Feb 3 2010 22:26:10)

andrei 1978 wrote:

A I have such on X and Y on tethers Z navinte arts 16 step 4 did himself
But drinking fair, napravlyayushee kalibrovaniy shestigranik on him ’
Drive and here is outcome the quality of almost as on Motorhead429 / sandbox

A serious construction. Arts similar want.
Size what overall? Size profile and the thickness of the the walls? One phase of wires namotan? Stocking activate relatively tool or the table is placed in the Marketplace accurately? This justice department for christ sake not from frame after’sparks? Walking the size of the, if more likely in another place (raskosin there is no)? Derzhitsya would knots take a closer.
Thank you.

Gabaritnie razmeri 2 on 2metra workplace of field Y1600 on X1200 Z 100
Shveler 100 mm 10P plastini 10-12mm
Barabani principle winches coils of 20
One turnover 200mm one obort engine 100mm
Through reducer
The table iiaeia frezernut lozhesh derevyanie stick frezeruesh
Then lozhesh veneer or people suffering here is and rovniy the table relatively Frezy
Machine pull for all day not bet. So as 300-400kg not potyagaesh
Ah if peretyanesh the can repeat procedure

chanceler 1978- molitvakh pozhlsta even pictures and desirable better idea quality, and the such cool looms make, but derzhitsya increasingly crete - anything! - Tej not see.

Gor777 wrote:

but derzhitsya increasingly crete - anything! - Tej not see.

Can man willfully not shows machine across sharp.
????? Kulibin (disambiguation) - its grains the zest of the!

as-mechanic wrote:

can man willfully not shows machine across sharp.
????? Kulibin (disambiguation) - its grains the zest of the!

Yes there is no problems zakazuyte in what pose to take that picture of
Can and pozapchastyam I have parts shaft to him

andrei 1978 wrote:

barabani principle winches coils of 20odin turnover 200mm one obort engine 100mmcherez reducer

And what dozen cable slot?
Such principle I saw have one French coach, try, the cable on't care comes to the brink and nakhlyostyvaetsya, you have such a nebyvaet?
And can be photo on for more about this? Can video work drum?

yashcher wrote:

A what dozen cable slot?
Such principle I saw have one French coach, try, the cable on't care comes to the brink and nakhlyostyvaetsya, you have such a nebyvaet?

Diameter wires 2.5 step on the WILD 3 the cable always is borne in a groove in the
On gender diameter wires and always in natyazhke so that slip not can

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by andrei 1978 (Feb 5 2010 23:50:45)

+2

andrei 1978 wrote:

diameter wires 2.5 step on the WILD 3 the cable always is borne in a groove in the
On gender diameter wires and always in natyazhke so that slip not can

T. E. Is obtained length wires must unique activities occurring once on began plus several coils of for neproskalzyvaniya. Make ends wires enshrined on level exit from drum, when he is in extreme position. Shesterenki in Mastergear steel, and Corps aluminum? Spring on tension never been by experimentation or a? Still question: What mass of humpin 'the cable and as often is happening replacing.
Thank you.

All details sdelani from have become simply pokrasheni serebristim.
The cable natyaguetsya bolt no of springs there
Did such machine reach for the already year has to take a
And he escho never return not drive the money changers cable can times in month makes podyazhku bolt
And works on it for all day

andrei 1978 wrote:

Everyone details sdelani from have become simply pokrasheni serebristim. The cable natyaguetsya bolt no of springs netudelal such machine reach for the already year proshola he escho never return not drive the money changers cable can times in month makes podyazhku boltomi works on it for all day

There is whether losses in accuracy when applying wires? Engine applies ductile?

Me the need for forced muster here is such.
http://s1.postimage.org/dNwqr.jpg
Profile cube 60kh40, 20kh40, 40kh40.
The movable rack on controlled strictly for bearing, Motorhead429 / sandbox from of reactor.
Spindle KRESS
http://s1.postimage.org/ebln0.jpg

Engines FL57 unipolyarnye, have connected as bipolar.
Field 500kh700kh200. End electronics bought these ready.
Increasingly works already 2 year.

Zoom

Last edited by yashcher (Jun 28 2010 23:59:28)

andrei 1978
A cool work I see on prospect dynamite 4 axis
I himself only in the process engineering
Question?
The caret have you moves on vertical commercials eats aphid the need lateral commercials from lateral leverage against dawdling and for sustainability.
Why not belt and cable (what shortcomings have belt?)
And on electrical inspectors
What scheme have you for governance two engines simultaneously on one axis

artvali wrote:

on prospect dynamite 4 axis
Question?
The caret have you moves on vertical commercials eats aphid the need lateral commercials from lateral leverage against dawdling and for sustainability.
Why not belt and cable (what shortcomings have belt?)
And on electrical inspectors
What scheme have you for governance two engines simultaneously on one axis

Yes touted 4 axis here is such a on a belt from Vase is acceptable
’ antistatic on a wedge so that on side not sezhaet from below podzhemnie ’
On zhostkoy-loaded Boxing Gloves from valves on Figure oboznacheni
On for all engine its driver in mach iiaeia questioning chtobi has worked dnovremeno two engine
On lubim from axles xyz
The commercial on shestigraneke photo

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

yashcher wrote:

I got the need for forced muster here is such.
Profile cube 60kh40, 20kh40, 40kh40.
The movable rack on controlled strictly for bearing and stilettos.

Morbidissima pelle what? 10 mm in diameter like, construction? As quickly srabatyvaetsya and what material have screws.

Hello chanceler 1978
Thanks for Sharing (description of
I himself’ve worked in hospital am repair honey equipment
So here is have von Siemens in roentgenogram bureaucracies Seregraf also applies the cable also as have you only instead engine mnogooborotnyy resistor for definitions size cassettes
And he periodically stray
Tradable wines costly at this size the table as have you this is understandable
I here is thought, can chain, can be connect hinge and transfer one the engine of
Truth how many cost will not know

And on 4 axis
Me seems very practical, a simple and durable solution is worth take on weaponry,
Question?
Back aaaea simply cone or puck on podshipnike?
If konuc under groove montaza visa Latvija complex forms periodically will have be manually this not quite conveniently

cat157 wrote:

Let us in this topic. From whom what machine? And samodelki and brands. Pros and cons. Short characteristics. Reviews. References to producer (seller of). Ah and for what money someone buys.

A new Chinese Optima 6590. Complaining there is no. The price 00000000)

Zoom

Zoom

Gylia wrote:

New Chinese Optima 6590. Complaining there is no. The price 00000000)

:blush: I, too, want stanochek for "The Cost 00000000" Perhaps who Oxygene? Up an address on in studio.

sanchoys wrote:

"The Cost 00000000"

This so much zeros have prices. , hang it up an ad up on Yandex, can who changed :D

Gylia wrote:

New Chinese Optima 6590. Complaining there is no. The price 00000000)

It seems on my,, too, 65-90
But have my the price 142 100,000 third

Николаевич wrote:

But have my the price 142 100,000 third

Ah, we in two times more piss off.% -)

Have in Kyiv, brought freighter through Odessa. Arrived master had included, showed. Guarantee of year. Firm Larsen. Complectaion standard, additional a there is no, couple of Tsang, couple of mills. Software.

Gylia wrote:

Complectaion standard, additional a there is no, couple of Tsang, couple of mills.

Ah this That% -)

andrei 1978 wrote:

yes touted 4 axis here is such a on a belt from Vase is acceptable

Andrei, other please pochtu, to receive an answer.

zima wrote:

Nu this That

Not - You can finish it :shine:

This now there is from whom consult)

Expensive forumchane, :) advise as me better to purchase machine, moshnyy not need to, labor the surface where the 600 & # 215 ;9 00x100, spindle (woodworking tool) 1,5kVat, nutrition, 220V, table. Already with legs has strayed :canthearyou:

D appreciate it

Last edited by 2003134 (Feb 12 2010 15:06:31)

valb wrote:

Shpilki what?

The cotter pin M12 (disambiguation), simple. Nut from two screws from fixings.
Zhyvyot machine the second year. Can I'll rework on kapralonovoyu.

Gylia wrote:

not - You can finish it

Not launching in head, after all driven?
Remains only explicit.

2003134 wrote:

Dear forumchane, advise as me better to purchase machine, moshnyy not need to, labor the surface where the 600 & # 215 ;9 00x100, spindle (woodworking tool) 1,5kVat, nutrition, 220V, table. Already with legs has strayed
D appreciate it

And I bought in St. Petersburg.
http://www.yusto.ru/component/option,co … ,3/#frezer
The second machine 65-90, my, but portal high, under turning mechanism.
Other, think about it.

Nikolayevich thank you

http://www.diytrade.com/china/4/product … chine.html for earlier want consult with you. Is worth whether buy such a machine?

I have VISTOR 2,500 this substitute for beavera and at all this one plant. Machine not bad bought these it comes have’ve worked already 2 year.

stoyan wrote:

stoyan

I there not of mixed up, nothing to acquire or the price 1400 zelennykh written?

Labor the surface 1300mm on 2400mm
4kilovat spindle
The price 9,000 zelennykh authorized worked year before me and pleasantly and not worked people until ran until learned
Machine an excellent

eremei777 wrote:

labor the surface 1300mm on 2400mm 4kilovat spindle

For such machine and just 9,000? Gift fate, big.

eremei777 wrote:

I there not of mixed up, nothing to acquire or the price 1400 zelennykh written?

Earlier the real the price? For earlier I and wrote.

Bought for educational goals MF70 CNC have Reabina, camping on K. Experience work with CNC not mean. Machine need for hobby. Now there is desire to muster very with large workers space.

andrei 1978 wrote:

A I have such photo 2 on X and Y on tethers Z navinte arts 16 step 4 did samzato drinking fair, napravlyayushee kalibrovaniy shestigranik on him rolikiezdyat here is escho foto1 not my but I did the mechanics

Can I arts not'm catching, not easier was -by put engine on oci Y - in late dead-bolted, and the cable pitch ring and to tension his on the portal done, then instead weight three engine and shpintelya, will only one engine and one shpintel

I have Chinese court SD3025. Want to share experience. From benefit to-second inexpensive 10000grn (2000u. E. Before the crisis), spindle 800Vt and mineral frame of those work. Field 300kh250mm
From cons labor the surface fully the economic, Grabovets 1,5mm, have on factory Shemur stove otfrezerovannuyu and otshlifovannuyu and that. In the center of the all smoothly (were checked mikrometrom)
And on the edges of the (30-a 35 mm back from the brink) Grabovets on perform well roughly 0.3mm, concluded that there is the distortion shaft on axis X! One of problems this press is a spontaneous departure such during work in rather arbitrary
Direction (typically tool under this it) after what tool is returning in its benchmark point and continues to work! Through month when stepper engine on axis X
Car where machine on firm (firm Bronco Propulsion Kyiv) -razobrali engine and there currencies has burst on mid-( this Brad at all)) the manager told, that we bought machine and so cheaply and at all this was blow about fixing instruments and need to borrow a new engine (80U.’s)
Started climbing in Internet it turns out with these problems faced slightly whether not every The 1st schastilivyy holder of the press. Through gender-year currencies engine has burst again, authorized on plant that would vytochili currencies
Have made immediately 2 on a new and the old templating engines (2 have.’s, but on factory obkhokhotalis currencies is made method powder steel industry and literally's flaking.
Now already gender-year machine works normally (if this word at all applies to him). Here is she austerity on equipment as climbs out.

I have Italian Record 132!

I have a Tartar. Trace-magic CNC field 450's 580's 100 :flag:

Last edited by trace (Jun 8 2010 00:55:50)

trace wrote:

Wu me a Tartar. Trace-magic CNC field 450's 580's 100

On site not watch stanochek. Had to in online; it's seek. And his personally you were crafted or engineers your companies?

StasKa wrote:

A his personally you were crafted or engineers your companies?

Percent on 95 himself, details milling ordered long reach for the frezerovschiku. Designing my. Have us determine on to the interior of, my guys not is very strong in mechanisms. Himself I in past aviamodelist. Stuck derzhitsya posting.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by trace (Jun 9 2010 02:18:57)

trace wrote:

Development my

What templating engines are worth?

yashcher wrote:

what are the templating engines are worth?

Templating engines PL57H75 on all axes

Had a good days, respected. Not found pleasantly themes pro choice looms, because'm going to ask question here. There is desire to buy machine. Byudzhet- not more 30 hiljada the euro. Can posobit Council?

eremei777 wrote:

I have VISTOR 2,500 this substitute for beavera and at all this one plant. Machine not bad bought these it comes have’ve worked already 2 year.

VISTOR 2,500 not found in networks, but sokszor VR2500est, type Hungarian, this he?

as-mechanic
Hello
Please can you tell me I do machine 2,500 • 1,500 project on 90% as you. Me interested in what the accuracy of withdrew you, what templating engines and controller?
In advance thank you

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Looms with CNC » From whom what machine?