Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Technology, trade » PPU or penopoliuretan benefits whether

PPU or penopoliuretan benefits whether

Posts 51 to 100 of 247

Greetings, could you tell me fixation for pouring low pressure be appropriate to assemble a PPU fillets and skirting boards

Greetings all! PPU can be za and manually in simple Drill with a mixer,, truth system must be with slow start.
I have 35 seconds this enough to randomize and inject. Here is photo products-250kg on m3. Balyasina 400kg on m3. http://s6.uploads.ru/t/6FWRO.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/Wp564.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/lnHqV.jpg

rustt
Greetings.
Real Russian military decision highbrow problems.
Like would to come watch himself process, popit beer, learning.

All Hi!
eremei777, you himself with no the brink regulation?

Hello, Messrs.. 't seek suppliers-manufacturers products exempted from penopoluuretana. My tabourets industrial complex is in Smolensk area Propulsion Yartsevo, Smolensk Oblast. Press forms there are. Photo and weight can deport on-.

Yarcevo-Vadim wrote:

Hello, Messrs.. 't seek suppliers-manufacturers products exempted from penopoluuretana. My tabourets industrial complex is in Smolensk area Propulsion Yartsevo, Smolensk Oblast. Press forms there are. Photo and weight can deport on-.

Acts whether still your production and as with you contact watch samples products. Themselves work with the zalivnym PPU for of furniture keyhole tiny size, capacity lacks for what the greater, and in the last time began to arise problems with raw materials, namely allergic reaction workers. Would've been interestingly watch your products

DeKot
I from Kazakhstan, sezdil on south Kharbinskiy, ordered there equipment for pouring PPU. We themselves doing that production decor elements for finishing facade and interior from steklofibrobetona and with gypsum following.
So decided produce these same elements from PPU. So as we first time face these input like would consult have professionals, on that need to to pay attention under purchase equipment and what parts of need to
Keep in store to not Fifties, production?

era0331 wrote:

DeKot
I from Kazakhstan, sezdil on south Kharbinskiy, ordered there equipment for pouring PPU. We themselves doing that production decor elements for finishing facade and interior from steklofibrobetona and with gypsum following.
So decided produce these same elements from PPU. So as we first time face these input like would consult have professionals, on that need to to pay attention under purchase equipment and what parts of need to
Keep in store to not Fifties, production?

Ah as I can you give advice on someone issues, if is unknown that for equipment you have?

There is who with Moscow? Interestingly was would BKV - swap experience. There is CNC with altitude on Z 280 mm.

рустт wrote:

. Here is photo products-250kg on m3. Balyasina 400kg on m3.

And can be done photo rotated (large) PPU near 250 and 400 kg? And what roughly will the cost of if to mold stove 500 • 1,000 H50 mm? Question not an idle gives to I’an alternative material-Run the plastic for milling

Last edited by nikson (May 4 2014 23:18:21)

nikson wrote:

A can be done photo rotated (large) PPU near 250 and 400 kg? And what roughly will the cost of if to mold stove 500 • 1,000 H50 mm? Question not an idle gives to I’an alternative material-Run the plastic for milling

Though what tasks. Was recently on cottage have one not poor human, in which trolley and the cart decor a la stucco work. But as and all nebednye, quite man of, so that the entire "stucco work" have him in House, from such a here is a dense PPU. Exactly, why I all of this learned - in eyes quickly jumped schіlini. Everywhere. Between you-, Pulvinated frieze ,-ceiling standoff, in general on all stykam between whip 'PPU and between decor and in other materials. On vyskazannyy question - what so, man said that knew, on that is faring, and that so is behaving the entire PPU, winter shrivels (until 3 mm on 2 meters), and summer expands, nourished German, ah and okay, but in price in 3 times I saved relatively plaster.

?. Policies. In range sell read PVC, in different thicknesses. Weighs many)
?. ?. Policies. And than vspenennyy PVC not suits, except thickness, that need informed me that? His under Made to Order can be bring, too, different thickness, to not informed me that on planes sheets.

Ah here is and bought equipment for pouring PPU. As will come going to post photographs of.

, too, been monkeying handling silicone two komponentnym. Theme very interesting.

http://savepic.ru/5457875m.jpg
http://savepic.ru/5450707m.jpg
http://savepic.ru/5455827m.jpg
http://savepic.ru/5453779m.jpg

All Hi, s “Podskajite please pro antiadgezionnuyu lubrication, for production formirovannogo PPU.
As often its crippling, camping on E. How many hook-up point total ready products can be produce with forms.
Production PPU skorlup for pipelines.

For more sort answer - like would to know from what you have matrix in that are going napylyat / to pour PPU.? Because options many. For example waxy dividers - Hard, camping on E. As’- are conducted armrests of, raspolirovyvayutsya and hook-up point total several arrive at; liquid (waxy - for example of-M, silikonovye -Penta126 or so-called spirtPVA) - are conducted brush, cloth, get whammied whenever, quickly is drying, but most often 1-2 drawing. But dare suggest, that for your case, better use "who had given their lives tier" (something type stretch-film).

In Russia can be find-buy for similar goals polyurethane Smooth-FINE different species rigidity and motley use of. Description of and the availability of there is in staff-no clothing left http://slepok.su/index.php?option=com_v … ;Itemid=34

+1

Parker wrote:

Для более корректного ответа - хотелось бы узнать из чего у вас матрица в которую собираетесь напылять/наливать ППУ.? Потому что вариантов много. Например восковые разделители - твердые, т.е. как смазка - наносятся ручками, располировываются и съёмов несколько получите;  жидкие (восковые - например ВС-М, силиконовые -Пента126 или так называемый спиртПВА) - наносятся кистью, тряпкой, распыляются, быстро сохнут, но чаще всего 1-2 съема. Но осмелюсь предположить, что для вашего случая, лучше использовать "жертвенный слой" (что-то типа стрейч-пленки).

Формы у нас металлические, плотность ППУ где то 60 - 65 кг/см. само собой хотелось бы максимально увеличить производительность работ, путём более редкой обработки форм антиадгезионной смазкой.....

And so say "who had given their lives tier" highly retards process production, I want achieve outcome in 25-30 many successive drawings for change with each forms, under load of workshop on 6-8 forms of simultaneously. (And case and more 12-18 forms of simultaneously)

sidjagin wrote:

DeKot, you guys have been posting exile on this resource http://decor-innovation.com/startkit.html A not in rate, where any in Russia can be buy such set of?

Honestly, I not remember references to such resource. When worked in Shatura Urban Settlement, have been applying mostly PPU from Vladimir (firm "Izolan" "). Under supply always behaved in goes solvent for washing zalivochnoy installations and’for forms of, very effective.
Forms were from polypropylene (pissing on mold, had their hammers and the assistant mold). Then already foreman produced forms on CNC from kaprolona (polyamide PA6). In work always not less 150 forms of. Polypropylene forms with greasing highly until 40 - 60 thousand Zalivok, was and until 100 thousand From kaprolona forms even more hardy.
Line pouring for change (12 hours) allows to do from 6 until 10 thousand Zalivok (3 - 5 thousand Products exempted in change).

+1

Respected forumchane could you tell me pzhl somehow solvent added pumped his nozzle zalivochnogo pistol? The Chinese say pro what the a solvent but I that the not can their understand.
Roughly understood that this dikhlormetan. If yes the where get?

eremei777 wrote:

know, the Chinese, say pro what the a solvent but I that the not can their understand.

Let plains on English so, they this can (virtually all Chinese, who stems with sales of and production possess technical the English), and you then accurately will understand, about fix speech.

eremei777 wrote:

Nu here is and bought equipment for pouring PPU. As will come'll post an photo.

Skloubeni had promised photo.
To clear nozzle can be means to clearing Erection frothiness.

Photo will. Equipment goes to still.

eremei777 wrote:

Dear forumchane could you tell me pzhl somehow solvent added pumped his nozzle zalivochnogo pistol? The Chinese say pro what the a solvent but I that the not can their understand.
Roughly understood that this dikhlormetan. If the fact where get?

On starting factory refrigerators smeshivayuschuyu head pumped his metilenom.

eremei777 wrote:

Dear forumchane Podskajite pzhl somehow solvent added pumped his nozzle zalivochnogo pistol? The Chinese say pro what the solvent but I that the not can their understand.
Roughly understood that this dikhlormetan. If yes the where get?

Methylene chloride, weather and NOT tasteless flammable liquid, on properties like solvent.

Thank you and the the Chinese wrong turned and said that brush your need with calcium carbonate. I have slightly roof not sekhala until thought somehow same way they are or nozzle pistol o.o. then only when asked formula than are or understood that this is called dikhlormetanom

Last edited by eremei777 (Sep 12 2014 17:17:24)

Dobryi day.
Am asking forgiveness, that with seats in careers with questions, but so is happy that has found this forum that come around immediately ask all questions.

Plan manufacture frame for mirrors: (Carved) and the console from PPU.
Advise pliz:
1. System - what need a-, and whom from prozvoditeley consider optimal on price-the quality of (to as can be less was since on personal layer exposed and punier when one realizes was cell)
2. From what do form of (in principle there is and its model - if milling on CNC the very matrix, there is and prototype of an - can be to lift Snapshot) What will Priceworthier on the first time? 100-200 castings and smarter on 1,500-will castings? Is obligatory whether metal tight frame for forms? As better produce a form of for legs cabriole?
3. Whom from producers on the parameters would? Need whether no-Component?
In advance thank you for answers)
http://sd.uploads.ru/Q39sF.jpg

Need will mortgages the power elements in cabriole. Yes and in frame not would prevent, to not vygibalo.

About forms can say anything those what himself know and do.
Forms best to do from gelkouta with resin and with metal frame and content (in my case guarded marble crumbs 3-4mm faction).
And still say that make forms from silicone. But we not did still.
Forms from polyester resin serve long and reliably. But to do their slightly longer than from other materials.
Forms our with heated. Before Fill type heat it all until room temperature. This in cold time and so summer can be za and so without heating.
Mirrors the good theme. Legs, too, in principle can be Grand Marnier liqueur but already need slightly on Different izgotovlivat form of.
And so principle the fabrication forms of equally.
Luck in deeds. With respect Ermek

Last edited by eremei777 (Oct 17 2014 21:06:52)

cncmaster wrote:

need will mortgages the power elements in cabriole. Yes and in frame not would prevent, to not vygibalo.

In the starting model mortgages there is no. In feet-PPU - 750kg / m3

eremei777 wrote:

Form best to do from gelkouta with resin and with metal frame and content (in my case guarded marble crumbs 3-4mm faction).

And can be in more details about forms? Photo can be there is? Are using whether release composition? What side mechanisms casting an? As is leading themselves gelcoat under pressure PPU? There is whether have your models negative corners? How I understand gelcoat not elastic material?
In advance thank you.

Photo there is but here the problem with vykladkoy as I understood.
Gelcoat serves simply Facial part of forms atop means still tier from resin with content then from above guarded marble crumbs with resin. Side mechanisms ordered from China. In principle if there is the right looms can be on place to do. Separator, too, from China and smyvka pistol dikhlormetan, too, made there. Negative edges of there have our models. Can and who the learned to do with negative angles but I have until there is no such products exempted. There is frame for Indian have which external sidelines the brink negative here is for him form of we have made slightly on Different. If honestly until themselves learning only. And slightly while after that when we should grasp the fully of the secrets of then and share or those than know

Matrix gelcoat is placed on master-model, then dialling the thickness of the and forth armiruyutsya kompozitnoypolimernoy the foundation, usually a mixture of polyester resin and glass fibre or epoxy resin with with glasswool and / or uglevoloknom.

DeKot wrote:

unit for pouring metering installations there is industrial from ordinary (the Moldovan producer)

Podskajite please, unit for pouring metering installations for hard PPU low pressure (not less 15 kg in minute), budget option, but for to work, with dosage was would quite well. Search engine betrays "Grako" the entire Google alert on them bristling with (visited Oxford Street AS-MOVIE).
D very thankful!

matvey_nt wrote:

Say, is please, unit for pouring metering installations for hard PPU low pressure (not less 15 kg in minute), budget option, but for to work, with dosage was would quite well. that Seekout betrays "Grako"the entire Google alert on them bristling with (visited Oxford Street AS-MOVIE).
D very thankful!

Yes ah, here is to example mixing installations
Choice there is. Note on line of UZK.

Last edited by DeKot (Nov 20 2014 20:01:06)

DeKot wrote:

Yes ah, here is to example mixing installations
Choice there is. Note on line of UZK.

Edited DeKot (20-11-2014 22 :01: 06)

Quo KOT if can give me some pointers what productivity need view equipment.?

Despite manufacture PPU blocks (specifically that, to describe not d, so as fear theft ideas, space claimed such products freed, on this excuse not can) the size of the ready 600 • 600 • 80 (In, ?, that), volume of 9,25 liters (koef. 1 camping on E. Meh) ,-final product 300 kg / m3 (koeff 0.3), System A 1.00 B 1,05, calculation on detail 2.8 liter, time start system 35 sec. Form of thus bloc (firmness on Shoru 40 A (this roughly as the old hard stiratelnaya the rubber band schools)) in the cabinet, hard form of (metal, fiberglass and camping on D.) use cannot be (a relic not along from-for of multiple edges of)

Head boils already. With plaster all easier, but he severe.

Exile that you gave, on it goes search window Google. Can simply simply copy in Address string.
If not hampers, then I preferred would communication in Skype conversations, so communication more better and faster.

My skype: Matvey’s organs is nt (Yekaterinburg), ready for communicate verbally

If who can give what either achieve escape information, d very thankful.

DeKot
The reference not works. Adjust our pliz.

So and nor who not uploaded photo hammers for PPU. As I understood kaprolon suited best.

rumial wrote:

DeKot
The reference not works. Adjust our pliz.

Ah here is same on request "we zalivochnye installations for PPU" Google has now issued Link
http://s009.radikal.ru/i309/1411/e1/85923fd15563.jpg
Yes there still hundreds of of references there is.

Last edited by DeKot (Nov 26 2014 19:31:15)

DeKot
Thank you!

DeKot

Please can you tell me where in II you are and as can be to you BKV watch equipment, to communicate?

barossa wrote:

DeKot

Please can you tell me where in II you are and as can be to you BKV watch equipment, to communicate?

Late. I already 4 year as not’ve worked there, eavod right way (was in Schature). Equipment on PPU took in Moscow, where the in South Porto. Spellchecked those who sells automobile air filters, should know where is production.

DeKot. You wrote that themselves corroborate installations. Your schemes I watched. And you embark on for projects?

And than differs penopoliuretan (PPU) from polyurethane (PU)? Everywhere write on ways, someone works by filling PPU, someone PU.

Thank you

Болгарь wrote:

A than differs penopoliuretan (PPU) from polyurethane (PU)? Everywhere write on ways, someone works by filling PPU, someone PU.

Thank you

Polyurethane, any - this two-component system. In dependence from type System-, from ratio components (usually they are A and B) PU can vspenivatsya in varying degrees - then this and call PPU. There is system, where vspenivaniya virtually there is no, and mixture of simply solidifies like epoksidki. Then call simply PU.

+1

DeKot

In than practical significance? On the courage, sparse a strong difference apparently times perishing PPU is porous. To example for decor what kind of better: PPU or PU?

Thank for attention

Last edited by Falco (Jun 18 2015 11:45:46)

For decor suited and PPU and PU. Decor large size better to do from PPU so as consumption less and he easier will. A small decor from PPU to do problematic from for restrictions dose, requires very expensive equipment. So a small decor. Lewt from PU.
On the courage PPU not trails tree (-from 120) and work frezerom.

Last edited by rumial (Jun 18 2015 09:53:34)

+1

For PU (not of foaming) the ratio components usually goes 4 :1, 5 :1.

Come whether installations low pressure? (Under such a ratio very sensed a substance). Or only high pressure?

Thank you!

DeKot
Good evening
My name of Maxim I from its capital Chisinau interested in machine for pouring PPU or drawings for its assemble.
My Number 069119505

Contact with me.

There are system hard and benign, Asia, for whom not requires a special equipment except precise scale and as with agitator. However, they have greater sensitivity to to the dosage components, humidity and temperature air, temperature forms of. Obtain stable outcome enough is difficult, but under some training, and of it with control microclimate increasingly could make for small volumes. The cost of system about 350 rub / kg, range of density 100-200 kg / m3. I do the first steps in this direction. 'm using forms from plywood, MDF and litevogo polyurethane.

Oximaand Georgie-boyresponded in lichku.

Dobryi evening all)
, too, interested in the unit for mixing of and pouring PPU.
Perhaps whether do very or where buy not strongly costly?
A respected DeKot, you can help?)

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Technology, trade » PPU or penopoliuretan benefits whether