Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Technology, trade » PPU or penopoliuretan benefits whether


PPU or penopoliuretan benefits whether

Posts 101 to 200 of 251

101

Need the unit, which can be hook up with to a form of and there sue PPU mixed. Still desirable adjustment of the on weight zalivaemogo substances.
Who the can advise?

0

102

All Hi
Very interesting theme PPU
I have a small furniture production
Interested in an onlay on approximately seat sofa
Can who overcame
Share experience will come'll work will commise and in debt not’m gonna stay

0

103

Dobryi day work with the PPU in manual regime. Now collect typewriter, sir high pressure. Low pressure nsh, high pressure pumps Bertolini. Head have made themselves. Face problem painting products exempted.’Izolit. What lubrication would, to then can be was painting. Mechanical ways not offer, Tiananmen big.
Thought pro soap.

0

104

Алекснон wrote:

Dobryi day work with the PPU in manual regime. Now collect typewriter, sir high pressure. Low pressure nsh, high pressure pumps Bertolini. Head have made themselves. Face problem painting products exempted.’Izolit. What lubrication would, to then can be was painting. Mechanical ways not offer, Tiananmen big.
Thought pro soap.

PPU to painting first need obezzhirit then to wash it solvent added then gruntovat avtogruntom and painting at least I so do. On Different paint not is it holdin '.

0

105

Paint, too, auto

Last edited by eremei777 (Oct 15 2015 19:59:42)

0

106

Uffda many know) and consumption paint (Now use facial paint Milesi's infamous.
Yesterday raised one Canal on component A. 231,6 the cost of yiooceanoia 200,000 Br
https://youtu.be/vKrBefIp3cg

0

107

https://youtu.be/Z2h5cOXpPwg
The right whether by rightly move?
Low pressure nsh16, schoolchildren almost material there is no. Peremes material a good, the return exhaust with low pressure liters thirty in minute. The pump high pressure betrays under 200 kg, liters 15 in minute.

0

108

Incidentally after soap (soap with nefrasom), paint held firmly. But unstable bifidobacteria products exempted, through times button is stuck.

0

109

Respected forumchane! Podskajite where to purchase components for production a dense PPU products exempted (figures) in small volumes camping on’s until 50 kg

0

110

Hello! Podskajite what need a fixation PPU for pouring frames on mirrors write raise 5 liters.

0

111

Dobryi day. Recently stumbled on this branch. 5 years handled cast works hard PPU. First furniture and stucco work (headboard, curtain clips, the thumbs of the gallery, loose baseboard) then termopaneli with klinkerom. Recent 5 years am producing composite forms of (snap) for casting hard PPU. Can suggest the on many aspects production, such as -materialy, looms, tooling, technology. Can answer previous questions, if they of course still relevant.

0

112

konstantinov1389 wrote:

mirrors

About press, if serial production, then the most the elementary fixation high pressure has range of preset from 3kg until 30kg in minute. Further need to's suitable to start from characteristics frothiness (camping on E. When time start, ideally time start should be more time pouring where the on 10-15sek., to form of close).

0

113

Алексей55 wrote:

about press, if serial production, then the most the elementary fixation high pressure has range of preset from 3kg until 30kg in minute. Further need to's suitable to start from characteristics frothiness (camping on E. When time start, ideally time start should be more time pouring where the on 10-15sek., to form of close).


Fixation low pressure applies in such manufacturing? High pressure sky-high prices (

0

114

Day are a good. About low and high pressure. Machine low pressure on its design little than different from peremesa drill (essentially this thermostatic mixing a pistol shnekovoy design) the difference lies only in is, that from machines you lete directly in form of, and with drill there is is no from buckets in form of (in previous what part of component of remains in container inspection systems, where the 5%). And with drill and with machine low pressure you're dealing with by equipment after each pouring. If on rapid more many, then this metilenkhlorid (very the poison solvent, in war his have practiced Germans in not humane slaughter purposes). On this moment there is machines low pressure with by heads hot water (know who makes, but practical experience on them not mean). Machine high pressure, this two lines applying through coaxial coils pumps, coming hydraulic samoochischayuscheysya zalivochnoy the head. In back are worth the sprayers, each on against friend, on which thanks to pumps reprisal high pressure (can .So until 200 CGPM, shares their the rod on plant in Walkenried. During pouring the rod is rising and one component under pressure mixed with other (on molecular level) at the end pouring the rod falls, thereby a media is zalivochnuyu cell.
About price, then on this moment machine High-pressure with bandwidth ability to with your demands is worth in average 1700000 (domestic I mean) in light of current position believe, that move on 200,000 not less. There is sense watch on the secondary market (I its machine sold two years ago for 700,000). A new machine low pressure now is worth roughly 500-600,000 (from producer, not samoplyas). Judging by of these numbers the difference price already not seems such formidable.
With perspective technology not worth overlook such factor, as does the material. Under the right hashing and distribution component of in form, will homogeneous-PPU and usadochnye processes will have identical character in around the izdeliyu. Otherwise focal shrinkage (failings, casting, climate a common geometry).
As summary: If "Permission Based Lists" fully-fledged the assistant with serial production, unambiguously high pressure. If melkopartiynyy issuance, then start your with as, and vysvobodivshiesya money better spend on organization Alternatively, that it comes support hothouse conditions for casting PPU.

0

115

Aleksey55
As can be with you contact?

0

116

Aleksey55
Penogenerator s building “UZK-22 / two ”
http://www.rpsk.ru/mode_1.html#link4 To do type equipment will be more appropriate for my goals?

0

117

Yes on productivity this apparatus suited for pouring 5 pounds. But essentially this fixation on funktsianalu = blender, Robert + drinkable. Build + scales, + 2pompy in kegs. I would asked his assistant about washing heads water (as she get moistured, number of water for one washing, remains whether in node mixing of water, camping on K. Water is vspenivayuschim the reagent for PPU) what margin of has dozirovochnoe equipment? (From 10 castings on 5 kg. What variation weight will) and that they imply under "an automatic heated components"? Heating component of in sleeves for grain storage expense of gyrations? What this the magnitude of? Overheating component of, too, not well, camping on K. After 32gradusov is beginning to fonit was a font in a. Plus as factor: Poliol razslaevaetsya and requires periodic human peremesa (playingthe Agency barrel on semi- questionable pleasure) from this should that need capacity with a built-a mixer, and function temperature (and this + in price) and necessarily obzavedites the IR thermometer holder, temperatures this your all. Temperatures component of 21-23, temperatures forms 40, temperatures in branch has 20-22 and awaits you success.

0

118

http://www.poliyretan.ru/equipment/zali … vanie/151/
Termorele heating PPU. Timer pouring. Water not need a for washing.
Under purchase an heads becomes universal.
The ratio the price-the quality of normal. As times for start business.

Last edited by rumial (Feb 21 2016 13:07:44)

0

119

rumial wrote:

http://www.poliyretan.ru/equipment/zali … vanie/151/
Termorele heating PPU. Timer pouring. Water not need a for washing.
Under purchase an heads becomes universal.
The ratio the price-the quality of normal. As times for start business.

Edited rumial (21-2-2016 13 :07: 44)


Dobryi day. Can be question? But as then is happening cleansing zalivochnoy heads? And the weight of 55kg installations with company ’?

0

120

Алексей55 wrote:

but as then is happening cleansing zalivochnoy heads?

Constructive feature of heads. Produvaetsya pressure air. Permanent the flow of air not allows bypass system PPU. Blowing mixture of and setting air barrier. Familiar with people which specifically ticked heads this producer on other installations.
55kg this wastes fixation. Weight with complete company’for decent. One better not transpose. But there there is promus 16. This the same fixation only on wheels.

0

121

rumial wrote:

How times for start business.

Could you tell me on site written that equipment not suited for pouring decor so as need a machine high pressure this stems with those that she not deal with PPU near 300kg on cube?

0

122

For decor can be use-less - from 80 kg. The quality of depends on system PPU. Samarskaya trails. The German near 120 not prodavish the fingernail of the (robust tree of) under this the easy.
Yes and decor after all so. There is which nakleivaetsya on products or Wall. And there is decor which bears still and additional strain as element of products. Decide what products chase Grand Marnier liqueur and choose your equipment under these goal.

Last edited by rumial (Mar 3 2016 19:14:41)

0

123

rumial wrote:

Aleksey55 wrote (and):

But as then is happening cleansing zalivochnoy heads?

Constructive feature of head nestling. Produvaetsya pressure air. Permanent air the flow of not by request NA "system PPU. Blowing mixture of and setting air barrier. Familiar with people which specifically ticked head nestling this producer on other installations.
55kg this wastes fixation. Weight with complete company’for decent. Better one thing not transpose. But there there is promus 16. This the same fixation only on wheels.


For me this is new, such a pneumatic system clearing. And not know case what pressure air on exit should be? And as the in anybody not, European-, that one and the same air the flow of, and not gives system bypass? And blows out ready mixture of?? Where same on fact then is happening mixing components? And if this the flow of air still and's gaining on double a jet of component of, then this as least should complicate pouring products exempted demanding to uniform sparse, that would still conservation geometry products. Can I what the not have it all figured out, but on first glance this fixation is adapted for spraying or pouring sandwich panels, where-frothiness often "walking" on izdeliyu, that in turn nor as not is reflected on geometry, and affects the thermal conductivity products.

0

124

Permanent the flow of air not allows bypass system PPU. Blowing mixture of and setting air barrier?
Strange% -)

For spraying I'm using air system mixing of. (Factory a pistol lost.) Podobie peskostruyki against each other. But Canal mixing of through time keeps clogging up. Pressure air picked up by experiment about 6 CGPM. Correctly writes Alexey 55 that for spraying much the accuracy of not need a.

0

125

Bountiful time days
For pouring in rectangular metal form of need PPU with time start about 60 sec. And the ultimate near about 25kg. Podskajite pl-the kind what components can be take.

0

126

Дмитрий Дедушка wrote:

To spraying I'm using air system mixing of.

For spraying air actively is participating in similar (principle kraskopulta only with camera mixing of). But conversation behaved about the pour is okay, there harder is happening mechanically and on many heads cleansing is happening water.

Last edited by rumial (Mar 7 2016 16:13:02)

0

127

Could you tell me perhaps whether means knot produce a very?

0

128

Dobryi day. In its time might have crossed paths in work with foam and PPU. There is representatives firms Kleyberit (it turns out issue not only glue) and representatives BASF, they, too, engage in foam. In these firms developed system Newark, Support. On contact go well, elementary things explain, if intentions serious can Myslivny on place production for consultation.

0

129

Дмитрий Дедушка wrote:

outskirts time days
For pouring in rectangular metal form of need PPU with time start about 60 sec. And the ultimate near about 25kg. Could you tell me pl-the kind what components can be take.


Dobryi day. From various me systems the most not a dense was 30kg\ m3 free vspenivaniya. If you in the form of need to obtain 25kg, then free vspenivaniya should be figure 10-15kg\ m3 such systems I not met. If not secret than due to such a low-? (Or this sandwich. From my experience (noncompetitive foam 30kg\ m3) under it sparse fantastic new\ m3 product become very not stable and beyond from temperature excerpts (what temp Indoor Championships in Athletics it) sometimes shrinkage only negligible through week (. And under small difference density (svobdnoe churning and coercive in the form of) a little hard to do obtain uniform-in product. When undertook klinkernye &, contrary consistently raised-with the statics a 50kg-\ m3 until 60kg\ m3, that it comes a relic not gnulo from shrinkage.

0

130

I have befell suspicion, that in lichke nor one my answer not has peaked. Otpisyvalsya his nest egg and konstantinov1389. You received answers?

0

131

Алексей55 wrote:

konstantinov1389. You received answers?

Bountiful time days! Me nothing not crossed otpishines please on konstantinov1389 @ mail.ru

0

132

Алексей55 wrote:

I have befell suspicion, that in lichke nor one my answer not has peaked. Otpisyvalsya his nest egg and konstantinov1389. You received answers?

I nothing not routinely received. As times thought made you me not responded and in Forum spend much time. And in themes become.

0

133

Dobryi evening. Questions to Aleksey55: What separator better and cheaper use under the pour is okay system with near 200 BASF elastolit in forms from silicone, glass (with gelkoutom), and so same plan cut forms from viniplasta. To what temperature desirable have to heat them up components, what very judgmental temperatures surrounding air and forms of. D very appreciate it for the answer.
Apparatus high pressure.

0

134

eclipse2l wrote:

Dobryi evening. Questions to Aleksey55: What separator better and cheaper use under the pour is okay system with near 200 BASF elastolit in forms from silicone, glass (with gelkoutom), and so same plan cut forms from viniplasta. To what temperature desirable have to heat them up components, what very judgmental temperatures surrounding air and forms of. D very appreciate it for the answer.
Apparatus High-pressure.


Dobryi day. Impiricheskim method (or on Russian method tyka) came to use of lube Penta (-mark tomorrow'll take a look on production), but this relatively composite forms of (gelcoat) with them we and are working. Consumption not big, camping on K.’completely fluid perhaps female kraskopultom (we same 6 courses, arms (consumption on form of salient modificated e?u?ea, bottom order 50 g of) year two three ago taking kegs on 60kg. The price about 120r\ pounds. Before have them (Penta) were good defies (grandmothers still with those since the) all explaining helped with selection of, with examples problems not was. And pro silicon think, too, Bulguksa. (This not advertisements, and personal impression). With viniplastom not had affairs, because useful be not can. On component: Producer owes to lend full information on reprocessing material. From basic: Temperatures poliola 22 •, izotsionata 23 •. After 32 • is beginning to actively allocate freon is included (that essentially very not well) temperatures forms 40 •, temperatures exposure 20 • + (22-26). Than below temperatures in branch has those harder compensate for Grabovets on temperature with form of. On temperature of workshop separate question camping on K. PPU under reaction is committing warmly and his must be accounted for, camping on K. Goes dry atmosphere forms.
And from basfa specification on foam not gave? And as you their defies?

+1

135

Of Mark penty "Penta P-126M34"

0

136

Having posts higher, nakatilas well, you are using for partition of what either lubrication, under this you constantly account for cover forms composition, he is spent, sootvetstveno again are bought from.
Increasingly to think we in nature there is such material as ftoroplast, more advanced have been miscalled're teflon.
Himself ftoroplast - has liquid state of suspension (there is some nyuasy transportation) this vypisan.Mozhet you tell can be inflict virtually on any materials (proactively prepared) and obtain ftoroplastovoe coverage, charm of in that, until far not coined glue, or a substance, thus, doomed stick to him.

0

137

Large thank you Aleksey55, if not will make pictures that the easier than Penta d try order precisely pentu, so as himself am in Almaty Kazakhstan, with technologists BASF for this same reason difficult. Have us only dealers which pleasantly nor what’s know.
Flint2015 Thanks for Sharing (Bly makes his move,, already was conceived on subject Teflon, so as PPU on those characteristics not stick to polietilenu and ftoroplastu.

0

138

Flint2015 wrote:

Sam ftoroplast - has liquid state of suspension

Essentially this misled. Ftoroplast not has liquid phase even with 400 degrees. The that you mentioning your this ftoroplastosoderzhaschiy polymer. And perishing times ftoroplast nor to what not they may overdry, then he and to a form of not spot you. And tickles, that after zastyvaniya in the form of will lie "great walking" skarlupka with teflonom, the tenacity which directly depends on thickness of the (and than thicker this tier, the less common between form of and product).

Much more interesting, there is whether from whom experience work on frezerovannykh forms from ftoroplasta. Or can who himself carved from ftoroplasta, camping on K. Material not is simple in processing.

eclipse2l wrote:

so as himself am in Almaty Kazakhstan, with technologists BASF for this same reason difficult. Have us only dealers which pleasantly nor what’s know.

You nor what not prevents leapfrog over head (dealers) and call in parent office with by formal request just are interested in. And at all providers materials like pathos (when you start fade in prospects wholesale procurement in ties with increase in production) then they willingly go on concessions and in some cases can be count on complicity all your chayanyam)

0

139

Алексей55 wrote:

essentially this misled. Ftoroplast not has liquid phase even with 400 degrees. The that you mentioning your this ftoroplastosoderzhaschiy polymer. And perishing times ftoroplast nor to what not they may overdry, then he and to a form of not spot you. And tickles, that after zastyvaniya in the form of will lie "great walking" skarlupka with teflonom, the tenacity which directly depends on thickness of the (and than thicker this tier, the less common between form of and product).
Much more interesting, there is whether from whom experience work on frezerovannykh forms from ftoroplasta. Or can who himself actually right from ftoroplasta, camping on K. Material not is simple in processing.

If would this was misled I would have not gave such information
Here is reciprocal for familiarization with the cover.
http://plastpolymer.org/dokl2.htm
Now about Teflon (r) water suspenzii- a quotation with site producer:
Suspension fluorocarbon polymers designed to obtain chemically and oa?iinoieeeo protivonalipayuschikh, antifriktsionnykh and antikorrozionnykh coatings, effluents for various materials, free films, emalprovodov, elastic inventory,.. dielektrikov, hydraulic tub hoses for transportation aggressive liquids and other products exempted. Differ they from each other typified a combination of properties, scoring concrete area use of. Currently graduate suspension ftoroplasta-4.
http://www.halopolymer.ru/service/tradf … -suspenzii
About frezirovki from complete ftoroplasta- so here the problem not in processing: Tochitsya he on cheers without any problems
And here is the cost of templates - will you in decent amount To examples leaf 1m • 1m • 4mm has weight 9 with small kilos and the cost of this leaf 10800 rub.

Last edited by Flint2015 (Mar 21 2016 16:38:26)

0

140

Flint2015 wrote:

If would this was misled I would have not gave such information
Here is reciprocal for familiarization with the cover.
http://plastpolymer.org/dokl2.htm
Now about Teflon (r) water suspenzii- a quotation with site producer


So I pro the and say, that this is not ftoroplast, and polymer with in his composition faction ftoroplasta. And properties polymer nor who not the SH7260. Even for this exiled)
Tochitsya can and well, but here is with polishing, judging by accounts not very

0

141

Алексей55 wrote:

so I pro the and say, that this is not ftoroplast, and polymer with in his composition faction ftoroplasta. And properties polymer nor who not the SH7260. Even for this exiled)
Tochitsya can and well, but here is with polishing, judging by accounts not very

Developed technological processes the spraying ftoroplastovykh coatings from powders, lacquers, suspensions and compositions, which provide obtaining adgezionno-enduring sequences metals-ftoroplast, lasting working in various aggressive environments under high (until + 260 ° Since) temperatures. These technology include: The use of various primers bifunktsionalnogo type and out conversion coatings metals, dosed oxygenation fluorocarbon polymers, vast array-radiation is, additional heat treatment formed coatings and other technological receptions

0

142

Flint2015 wrote:

Aleksey55 wrote (and):

So I pro the and say, that this is not ftoroplast, and polymer with in his composition faction ftoroplasta. And properties polymer nor who not the SH7260. Even for this exiled)
Tochitsya can and well, but here is with polishing, judging by accounts not very

Developed technological processes the spraying ftoroplastovykh coatings from powders, lacquers, suspensions and compositions, which provide obtaining adgezionno-enduring sequences metals-ftoroplast, lasting working in various aggressive environments under high (until + 260 ° C) temperatures. These technology include: The use of various primers bifunktsionalnogo type and out conversion coatings metals, dosed oxygenation fluorocarbon polymers, vast array-radiation is, additional heat treatment formed coatings and other technological receptions


All our reasoning about teflonovogo aids layer all further and further go from fact) camping on K. Products with complex pattern loud predominantly in composite or silikonovye forms (mainly have them and there is the problem with division) and a shell of, ulii, sandwiches and prochii, that loud in metals such problems not have, and decision its much byudzhetney, beauty wax with galoshey)

0

143

Dobryi evening all. Thanks for Sharing (reviews, if whom will need the PPU elastolit to silikonu not stick nor as. Ftoroplast cut has tried but not complex products, cut on cheers d try more complex forms, have us ftoroplast cheaper if translate in ruble the 630r. For kg., to why to viniplastu like as not stick he cheaper almost in 2raza, as more precisely'll try out form of from viniplasta update my.
Relatively suppliers (dealers) their know long so as are working with them on chemistry for spraying already 3 year, and mean views about their knowledge technological processes. In parent office BASF in Almaty I traveled. A tough case, on many more information drew on forums.

+1

144

That you say about KAPROLONE. Them many enjoy to assemble a forms of. He as ftoroplast but for forms of suited better. Work so same as and ftoroplast.

0

145

eclipse2l wrote:

Dobryi evening all. Thanks for Sharing (reviews, if whom will need the PPU elastolit to silikonu not stick nor as. Ftoroplast cut has tried but not complex products, cut on cheers d try more complex forms, have us ftoroplast cheaper if translate in ruble the 630r. For kg., to why to viniplastu like as not stick he cheaper almost in 2raza, as more precisely'll try out form of from viniplasta update my.
Relatively suppliers (dealers) their know long so as are working with them on chemistry for spraying already 3 year, and mean views about their knowledge technological processes. In parent office BASF in Almaty I traveled. A tough case, on many more information drew on forums.


And DM miracle silicone you not known? About technologists, had personal experience with technologists BASF, have proposed system with time-time excerpts in the form of with 20 shadowing Until 10 shadowing We villagers party products exempted and through couple of days us waited party marriage on usadke)) summoned Technologist and he us with sirezneyshim the face of declared that usadochnye processes in foam happen in during three months. I.e. otlituyu products need to quarter-year keep on a, to have consumer not hanging out) was fired, Satyr started, truth a return Party have made without problems, for that them thank you.
And about forms of from viniplasta and ftoroplasta otpisyvaytes, very interestingly. Interestingly as they work under forced, their the geometrical stability. What weight frothiness in product?

0

146

Алексей55 wrote:

and DM miracle silicone you not known? About technologists, had personal experience with technologists BASF, have proposed system with time-time excerpts in the form of with 20 shadowing Until 10 shadowing We villagers party products exempted and through couple of days us waited party marriage on usadke)) summoned Technologist and he us with sirezneyshim the face of declared that usadochnye processes in foam happen in during three months. I.e. otlituyu products need to quarter-year keep on a, to have consumer not hanging out) was fired, Satyr started, truth a return Party have made without problems, for that them thank you.
And about forms of from viniplasta and ftoroplasta otpisyvaytes, very interestingly. Interestingly as they work under forced, their the geometrical stability. What weight frothiness in product?

About silicone accurately call-mark not can, but below'll post an photo tare, and so same the first our a relic (ah and understood that the first Hi, the dirty little secret), this a relic screws I from Silicon forms. http://s7.uploads.ru/t/1SIxg.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/sz4g8.jpg

0

147

Understood, that silicon Chinese. Product zalivalos without with lubrication? Visible not doliv in weight in product. And so a relic fakturnoe, class. How many weighs? Interestingly how many semov managerial stockings from silicone.

0

148

Алексей55 wrote:

understood, that silicon Chinese. Product zalivalos without with lubrication? Visible not doliv in weight in product. And so product fakturnoe, class. How many weighs? Interestingly how many semov managerial stockings from silicone.

Zalivalos without separate, not doliv participated (tried fill with after discoveries forms), as nor as the first that was poured on in his life, weight 2.5 kg. Plaster mould the original of the with which cast form of 28 kg. Let us try further there and will become clear his-in many successive drawings. And on your experience how many in average enduring the silicon? There is still ode rub over which we already are working, equipment High-pressure (for spraying), a pistol with air cleaning up, in moment when falls shoot is happening proplev air and disturbing mixture of, think try a pistol with mechanical otchistkoy. And in further in plans purchases of zalivochnoy machines high pressure.

0

149

Pro Chinese silicon not know. Did from German sika they provided a guarantee on 600 semov, but under flawed care (without zalipov and fur. Damage) stockings lived longer. On machine, homilies from cans 5l do spoonful of and cram down on zalivochnuyu head, that would the flow of beat first in spoonful of, and with phytosterols already be rolling down the crack in form of. You have as I understood goes zavozdushivanie frothiness

0

150

Aleksey55
Dobryi day. Doing that Fill type flexible PPU, and now more hard PPU, decor matrix have us for metallo-polymeric, fixation high pressure on today face
With questions than to flush separator Izolit and, that you can suggest for cover products exempted what can dig with maximum rastekaemostyu and filling micro since.
Hope on fast the answer.
And most for me interesting prochinannoe on this Forum, a hundred for matrix from kaprolona?

0

151

Alexey 55

did from German sika they provided a guarantee on 600 semov

Alexey, interested in DM this silicone.
Where you his bought?
The price?
Viscosity?
Time life?
With respect Grigory

Last edited by grigori (Apr 10 2016 07:39:35)

0

152

alternativa2009 wrote:

Aleksey55
Dobryi day. Doing that Fill type flexible PPU, and now more hard PPU, decor matrix have us for metallo-polymeric, fixation high pressure on today face
With questions than to flush separator Izolit and, that you can suggest for cover products exempted what can dig with maximum rastekaemostyu and filling micro since.
Hope on fast the answer.
And most for me interesting prochinannoe on this Forum, a hundred for matrix from kaprolona?

Dobryi day. You from far need to separator to flush? With forms or with products? Can dig I would used on one and the same basis of-poleuretan. Here is the first, that comes to mind this technocolor PPS40040, PPS40043, PPS40045, PPS40049 undercoats PU for, Asia

PPS40040 (white)
PPS40043 (nut)
PPS40045 (mahogany)
PPS40049 (black)
Area use of:
For finishing products exempted from, Asia, of furniture facades and panels from MDF.
Way to the spraying:
Dilution of.
Properties:
The good NS-1 to PPU, high dry residue, well isolating.
Dry residue:
67%

You have fur. Word processing before painting? And not forget, that you have what the from strata under painting should UPGRAPE screen effectively expresses black light

0

153

grigori wrote:

Alexey 55

Did from German sika they provided a guarantee on 600 semov

Alexey, interested in DM this silicone.
Where you his bought?
The price?
Viscosity?
Time life?
With respect Grigory

Edited grigori (10-04-2016 07 :39: 35)

Day are a good. On sika, was this years 5 ago-mark accurately not Drie Stoepen, but have them there all as one thing elastosil, or elastodur. Was kantora in dlya nissan murano BMPCHIMICAL we there on the early all taking and resin and silicon. But adjusted for current appreciation does the not humane will. On the very moment (yes and now 100%) kit cost 1,000 the euro (25-30kg) this curious to costly. Although material very good in work and viscosity and time life suit more than (as I already spoke, Germans as if at speIls over their few commodities)

0

154

All Hi, indeed expensive friends. Imbabers with starters. We doing that kitchens already 10 years. So here is there is have us a golden cuisine of "Eclair (pastry)"; the top of skrinok in it there is no, and from above contains the Yushukan a mirror in its destination from PPU. Without him, cuisine of already not the, and purchasing frame about 10 thousand R. For to / forge the We add a mirror, installation of, facility,% consultant, and sometimes the price nepodemnaya for client. In ties with this decided open its production! But nothing in this not know. Complete tea. Very need him a unique insight now, fully-fledged advice, that, where purchase the ,-, time, his-in material, producers. Generally absolutely all from floors until mayonnaise. Or poke its nose in post. Budget on all, pro all 700,000-1000000 the Very urgently. Term on adoption decisions-1 week. With uvadeniem, Denis G.

0

155

Денис ппу wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi, indeed expensive friends. Imbabers with starters. We doing that kitchens already 10 years. So here is there is have us a golden cuisine of "Eclair (pastry)"; the top of skrinok in it there is no, and from above contains the Yushukan a mirror in its destination from PPU. Without him, cuisine of already not the, and purchasing frame about 10 thousand R. For to / forge the We add a mirror, installation of, facility,% consultant, and sometimes the price nepodemnaya for client. In ties with this decided open its production! But nothing in this not know. Complete tea. Very need him a unique insight now, fully-fledged advice, that, where purchase the ,-, time ,-in material, producers. Generally absolutely all from floors until mayonnaise. Or poke its nose in post. Budget on all, pro all 700,000-1000000 the Very urgently. Term on adoption decisions-1 week. With uvadeniem, Denys G.

1. Fillets actually reattaching to MDF
2. Lubing up our with greasing
3. Brushed goods gelcoat 2-3mm, measuring
4. Are starting from above impose an with polyester resin strata 7-8
5. Let's turn it over untick MDF and have those same movement 2-4 clauses
6 neatly share upper and floor tier
7. 're pulling fillets
8. Do small holes for casting and for air
9. And drowning our PPU proactively having connected two halves of and voila you independent from these sellers frame now you even competitor them.
This write course of a soldier ppushnika and so of course need experience and cues nest craftsmen.

0

156

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/Q5Tjh.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/5M2Hq.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/fLtaI.jpg
To be not goloslovnym

+2

157

eremei777 wrote:

1. Fillets actually reattaching to MDF
2. Lubing up our with greasing
3. Brushed goods gelcoat 2-3mm, measuring
4. Are starting from above impose an with polyester resin strata 7-8
5. Let's turn it over untick MDF and have those same movement 2-4 clauses
6 neatly share upper and floor tier
7. 're pulling fillets
8. Do small holes for casting and for air
9. And drowning our PPU proactively having connected two halves of and voila you independent from these sellers frame now you even competitor them.
This write course of a soldier ppushnika and so of course need experience and cues nest craftsmen.


With producing worked out, thank you) now would to know that need for the most PPU. What system and-. What complex'll do for now? Ah and how many this will be cost.

0

158

eremei777
A respected eremei777 I now am this theme and me very seems interested question:
As this have you not's filled form of from with\ to or can I not rights that its do such massive?
I was guided on forms from firms osv /
Ese you this not about than not says the I you zasylayu photo.
Ah and if your form of enduring the such pressure then I not rights.

Last edited by grigori (May 12 2016 05:48:32)

0

159

, too, seems interested this question. I have in end square meter such a bagetnogo mirrors (more precisely his forms) will weigh kilos 250. Can for good reason I all of this and can be easier?

0

160

Found information about pressure under the pour is okay PPU- about 2-3 kg / cm2, or this not so.

(more precisely his forms) will weigh kilos 250

and what-you're suggesting in product?

0

161

From a 50kg- on meter cubic, until 600kg on meter m3. Pressure on direct depends on sparse free vspenivaniya frothiness and its dose. Universal formula calculation pressure frothiness nor from one producer frothiness not was able to achieve for all time. Even vospevaemye I Germans from Bayer and those bred hands. In its time did specifically form of with outputs on monometry, but constant magnitude so and not achieved, testimony depended and from seats in the form of and from manners pouring. Spat on all of this and now is allowing Fill type double weight frothiness.

0

162

Anv resin with marble dust until state of dense masses and drowning our from above forms roughly, measuring centimeter on the surface forms.
Then from above still resin with marble crumb faction 2-3 mm, measuring already until 10 centimeters about this and form of not's filled and of course weight forms will many on Different still not has tried.

0

163

eremei777
'm using in as a of filler quartz, for the accumulation allocated heat under pouring. Choice marble is due technical or financial conditions? If not secret. And like would ask, with overheating problem forms of not encountered in? In the process streaming pouring, one for one.

0

164

Elena
Dobryi day!
Began to production decorative panels from PPU, foam BASF, system Elastolit. Face holes cut out of it, which periodically emerge under the pour is okay although, with an annual measured, but why something periodically foam partly not fills the any part of. Thought that poorly goes air from forms, have made in tyres, they pathways for exit, but would still periodically nedoliv.
Can someone with so rebuffed, Podskajite that-to do.

0

165

foam partly not fills the any part of

Sergei, you would modicum photo. - ???????? -. Can deal in of elementary inequities of pouring (much of system translates into one place)
If have you manual batter's box now, then this not so if. Yes and under machinic the pour is okay big plazas with faint, measuring products need experience.
In my opinion
With respect.

0

166

Алексей55 wrote:

eremei777
'm using in as a of filler quartz, for the accumulation allocated heat under pouring. Choice marble is due technical or financial conditions? If not secret. And like would ask, with overheating problem forms of not encountered in? In the process streaming pouring, one for one.

Overheating forms of until 40 grradusov contrary better so as on goryachoy form foam well is rising
Marble or quartz I particularly neinteresovalsya have us marble scientists more accessible so grinds prepared'm using.

Last edited by eremei777 (May 28 2016 18:40:25)

0

167

Sergey Novikov wrote:

Elena
Dobryi day!
Began to production decorative panels from PPU, foam BASF, system Elastolit. Face holes cut out of it, which periodically emerge under the pour is okay although, with an annual measured, but why something periodically foam partly not fills the any part of. Thought that poorly goes air from forms, have made in tyres, they pathways for exit, but would still periodically nedoliv.
Can someone with so rebuffed, Podskajite that-to do.

, fill the lot more raw materials if not is obtained means take raw materials with faint near and large surge, frothiness.

0

168

grigori wrote:

Sergei, you would modicum photo. - ???????? -. Can deal in of elementary inequities of pouring (much of system translates into one place)
If have you manual batter's box now, then this not so if. Yes and under machinic the pour is okay big plazas with faint, measuring products need experience.
In my opinion
With respect.

The guy deal says
Za need to try to across form. If start rapid the means can and not has time foam plodding across form.

0

169

Dobryi day all. Face problem in the form of glut izotsionata, as I higher spoke fixation high pressure Grako the e-10HP capacity. Is happening this from for moreover that in temperatures 24-30 gr. Viscosity poliola and izotsionata different. Tried heatin poliol until 36, that as spoke Aleksey55 not there is the Hood, and so same under progreve higher 30gr. Is declining time start that, too, not there is well. Can there is options, or can system another try, who what system works, what system better?

0

170

eremei777 wrote:

перегрев форм до 40 гррадусов наоборот лучше так как на горячой форме пена хорошо поднимается
мрамор или кварц я особо неинтересовался у нас мраморная крошка доступнее поэтому крошку использую.

добрый день. я немного не это имел ввиду. 40 градусов это не перегрев, а оптимальная температура пресса + - пару градусов. я спрашивал про температуры 60 гр. и выше, когда при потоковой заливке пресс не успевает остывать и происходит аккумуляция тепла. в моей практике был случай когда перегревом формы гасился подьем пены. про крошку понял.

0

171

Sergey Novikov wrote:

Elena
Добрый день !
Начали производство декоративных панелей из ППУ, пена BASF  , система Эластолит. Столкнулись  с дырками , которые периодически появляются  при заливке хотя обьем одинаковый , но почему-то периодически пена частично не  заполняет какую-то часть. Думали  что плохо выходит воздух из формы , сделали в резине дорожки для выхода , но все равно периодически недолив.
Может кто-то с таким сталкивался , подскажите что-делать.

добрый день, на сколько я понимаю евление не стабильное то есть то нет? все правы в том что карта заливки очень важна.основной подьем пены происходит вверх, в бока ее распирает уже какими то остаточными силами, потому так важен разлив по всей горизонтальной плоскости изделия. но если б был не правильный разлив, то все изделия были бы брак. чем льете? станок высокого давления- проверти исправность таймера заливки,сделайте взвешивание каждого компонента отдельно, низкого давления- тоже взвешивание раздельно подаваемых компонентов, ведро(ручной замес)- вес ведра, вес замешиваемой пены, выливаете и вешаете остаток в ведре минус ведро. выщитываете вес в изделии. какой плотности свободное вспенивание? какую хотите плотность в изделии?

0

172

eclipse2l wrote:

Добрый день всем. Столкнулись с проблемой в виде переизбытка изоционата, как я выше говорил установка высокого давления грако е-10HP. происходит это из за того что при температуре 24-30 гр. вязкость полиола и изоционата разная. Пробовали греть полиол до 36, что как говорил Алексей55 не есть гуд, а так же при прогреве выше 30гр. уменьшается время старта что тоже не есть хорошо. Может есть варианты, или может систему другую пробовать, кто какой системой работает, какие системы лучше?

добрый день. греть не надо, это чревато. лучше взвести раздельно компоненты, поймите каков в цифрах перекос по изоционату и подгоните его или давлением на насосе(на полиол опустить, на изоционат поднять(сверяясь с документацией на станок)) если не хватает диапозона регулировок давления. вынимаете форсунку из заливочной головы(изоционатную) и ставите большего сечения.

+1

173

Добрый день спасибо за ответ. С давлением попробуем поиграться. С форсункой сложнее так как на данном аппарате нет как токовых форсунок, есть смесительная камера с тремя отверстиями: одно центральное (смесительное) и два через которые впрыскиваются компоненты в центральное, эти два они одинаковые по сечению. Так что для подобной манипуляции нужно рассверливать одно из отверстий ( а значит испортить смесительную камеру ценником в 300 уе). К стати может это минус нашей установки но чем жиже компоненты тем лучше смешивание.
   И остается открытым вопрос по химии, кто какую химию использует, у разных производителей есть плюсы и минусы. Вот у BASF это не первая химия у которой сложности с балансом вязкости компонентов (были сложности с полимочевиной).

0

174

eclipse2l
отсутствие форсунок есть огромный минус вашей установки.в таком случае в документации к станку должны быть прописаны параметры компонентов, перерабатываемые аппаратом(такие как вязкость,  ее пределы, и максимальная разница в вязкости). в промежутке этих значений и подбирайте компоненты, производители указывают этот параметр. оптимальная температура компонентов в емкости: полиол 23, изоционат 24(разница в 1 градус и должна нивелировать разницу в вязкости) так же на забывайте, что на выходе из за большой скорости потока компонент еще прибавляет в температуре. и вообще на этом производстве не заменимая вещь, это пирометр. держите его под рукой и замеряйте температуру всего, что попадается(формы, компонент в разных стадиях) технология очень чувствительная к температурам. а вообще странно, обычно происходит не долив изоционата, так как это самая капризная линия, и вязкость выше и нет,нет да и закристализуется чего нибудь в РВД. вам наоборот надо понижать температуру полиола, что с приходом лета становиться возможным только с чиллером. попробуйте полиол 20, изоционат 24. а на вашем станке есть возможность заливки через разделитель(вкручивается в шток, для раздельной заливки компонента)?слейте заливок 10(по 1кг) с последующим взвешиванием компонентов, что бы понять стабильность недолива. если величина гуляет, то может и насосу приходит конец. регулировка давления на коаксиальных насосах ручная или цифровая?ручная может разбалтываться.станок показывает высокое давление во время заливки? параметры сильно скачут?

0

175

Добрый день. Разницу вязкости компонентов видно на глаз, да я с вами согласен что обычно более вязкий изоционат (при напылении греем на пару градусов больше чем полиол, и греем до 40-50 гр., при напылении чем быстрее реакция тем лучше), но тут совсем другая история приходится греть полиол. По причине того что при напылении приходиться греть наоборот, версия с поломкой насоса отпадает (обслуживаем регулярно). Давление ставим 170 бар, при заливке идет просадка (рабочее давление) 140-145 бар. Попробуем разлить в разные тары компоненты и посмотреть по объему, взвешивать не совсем удобно так как система 1:1 по объемным частям. Пирометр есть, за температурой форм следим (имеется даже тепловизор), на установке температурные датчики и на входе в установку и на выходе, тоже контролим. Я писал про силикон, так вот первые 30-50 съемов все Ок без разделителя, далее начинает залипать. Пробовали ПМС-300 силиконовое масло, не очень то и понравилось (ощущение что вступает в реакцию с ППУ), кто и что может сказать по этому моменту?

0

176

Народ а чем смываете разделитель пенту ....?
перед покраской смываете чем ? с недавних пор начал применять разделитель Пента ...вопрос к знатокам чем лучше смыть перед покраской?

Last edited by eremei777 (Jun 3 2016 19:59:28)

0

177

eremei777 wrote:

Народ а чем смываете разделитель пенту ....?

   А ты не пробовал ПВС (поливиниловый спирт) Я думаю тебе понравится (цена очень даже). Смывается водой, которая у нас есть.
Наноситься пульвером (перед каждой заливкой), залипаний замечено не было.
Какая у тебя система?

Last edited by grigori (Jun 4 2016 09:12:24)

+1

178

eclipse2l
странно, сколько работаю ни разу не встречал систему по обьемным долям. плотность это кг на м3, как вы к литрам этот параметр привязываете? проверте еще раз документацию на компонент. может в этом и есть корень зла). на емкостях давление не просаживается перед насосами, там 2-3 атм должно быть, при пуске с забитым фильтром на линии, манометр покажет провал.

0

179

grigori
+1. плюс появляется возможность грунтовать изделие в форме. только пенту предварительно располировать, а спирт как жертвенный слой наносить перед каждой заливкой.

0

180

Алексей55 wrote:

+1.

   
    Почему "жертвенный"- недорогой это "да".

Last edited by grigori (Jun 6 2016 07:07:25)

0

181

А ты не пробовал ПВС (поливиниловый спирт) Я думаю тебе понравится (цена очень даже). Смывается водой, которая у нас есть.
Наноситься пульвером (перед каждой заливкой), залипаний замечено не было.
Какая у тебя система?

Я так понимаю .что поливиниловый спирт Вы используете как разделитель ?  Формы силиконовые ? Зачем тогда разделитель ?

0

182

grigori wrote:

Алексей55 написал(а):

    +1.

   
    Почему "жертвенный"- недорогой это "да".

Отредактировано grigori (Вчера 07:07:25)

потому что в жертву приноситься каждую заливку и в следующую обновляется) фигура речи)

0

183

eremei777

grigori wrote:

А ты не пробовал ПВС (поливиниловый спирт) Я думаю тебе понравится (цена очень даже). Смывается водой, которая у нас есть.
Наноситься пульвером (перед каждой заливкой), залипаний замечено не было.
Какая у тебя система?


Добрый день !  У нас система Эластолит , нашли поливиниловый спирт но в сухом виде . Чем его растворяете или это не то ?
Проблема в грунтах, сразу вроде все хорошо  , но если ставим панель на солнце , покраска отткалупывается ногтем. А мы хотели применять их и для наружных работ.
Думаем , что возможно проблема в Пенте , хотя перед покраской смываем ее 646 растворителем. Может она входит в  панель глубже ?

0

184

Sergey Novikov wrote:

Добрый день !  У нас система Эластолит , нашли поливиниловый спирт но в сухом виде . Чем его растворяете или это не то ?

Sergey Novikov
   Сергей, ПВС растворяется в воде. Для окраски и применения в атмосферных условиях я не пробовал. Так что поэксперементируй, мне кажется оно того стоит- ПВС по цене гораздо дешевле "пент"  и остальных.

0

185

Алексей55 wrote:

последние 5 лет занимаюсь изготовлением композитных форм(оснастки) для литья жесткого ппу

Алексей, а что ты скажешь про формы на этом видео  http://www.poliuretan.ru/penopoliuretan … ppu/video. Никак не могу понять что это зеленое-
гелькоут что ли? Видел на одной из форм он протерся и из под него появились светлые пятна, что это может быть?
  И параллельно вопрос для тех кто в курсе, какой максимально объем можно замещать вручную, и если можно подробности процесса?
  С уважением Григорий.

0

186

Что-то заглохла тема. Други ау.

0

187

grigori wrote:

Алексей55 написал(а):

    последние 5 лет занимаюсь изготовлением композитных форм(оснастки) для литья жесткого ппу

Алексей, а что ты скажешь про формы на этом видео  http://www.poliuretan.ru/penopoliuretan … ppu/video. Никак не могу понять что это зеленое-
гелькоут что ли? Видел на одной из форм он протерся и из под него появились светлые пятна, что это может быть?
  И параллельно вопрос для тех кто в курсе, какой максимально объем можно замещать вручную, и если можно подробности процесса?
  С уважением Григорий.

добрый день. ссылка мертвая. но судя по тому что это нст, могу предположить, что это мое детище(тем более зеленого цвета). там клинкерную панель заливают? зеленое, да гелькоут, светлые пятна это смола со стекловолокном. при производстве термопанелей используется кварцевый песок и получается, что он выполняет роль образива при сьеме изделия, что в свою очередь протирает матричный слой. по поводу максимального обьема пены в ручную. все зависит от характеристик пены, если время старта и установления связей достаточно длинное, то хоть бочку на бочку, только наверное будет вернее температуру компонента понизить.

0

188

Алексей55 wrote:

там клинкерную панель заливают?

  Нет, там льют из эластичного ППУ подушки к сиденьям.
Я понимаю что форма системы "бутерброд"  Колбаса- гелькоут, масло- стекловолокно с эпоксидкой, а что в качестве хлеба?
И чем обусловленно, что этот бутерброд торчит из опалубки (профильная мет. труба) на 10- 15мм?
Было бы интересно если б ты нарисовал это в разрезе.
  С уважением Григорий
P.S.Что за гелькоут ты применяешь, и имеет ли смысл его применение. Все ж таки это не детали тюнинга авто или...
Можно просто эпоксидку с аэросилом?

Last edited by grigori (Jul 12 2016 10:17:01)

0

189

grigori wrote:

Алексей55 написал(а):

    там клинкерную панель заливают?

  Нет, там льют из эластичного ППУ подушки к сиденьям.
Я понимаю что форма системы "бутерброд"  Колбаса- гелькоут, масло- стекловолокно с эпоксидкой, а что в качестве хлеба?
И чем обусловленно, что этот бутерброд торчит из опалубки (профильная мет. труба) на 10- 15мм?
Было бы интересно если б ты нарисовал это в разрезе.
  С уважением Григорий
P.S.Что за гелькоут ты применяешь, и имеет ли смысл его применение. Все ж таки это не детали тюнинга авто или...
Можно просто эпоксидку с аэросилом?

Отредактировано grigori (12-07-2016 10:17:01)

Добрый день. белые пятна больше похожи на перегорелый воск(т.к. протираться там не от чего) бутерброд торчит скорее всего из за того, что быприжимались камень к камню, а не металл к металлу. можно и без гелькоута(можно его и самому приготовить с помощью разнообразных загустителей и наполнителей). но по мне это равнозначно, что колбасу самому делать из мяса, да будет вкусней домашняя, но руки будут все в мозолях пока скотину выкормишь). в общих чертах бутерброт таков: гель, армировка стекловолокно или стеклоровинг и набивка, выбор материалов обусловлен назначением формы. по поводу геля, я  мажу sika это кучерявый дорогой материал для декоров, или эпитал гораздо подешевле, но и поговенней, для менее требовательных к чистоте поверхности матриц. в разрезе, это просто послойное нанесение с финальной забивкой наполнителем.

0

190

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/SAW13.jpg
Это наша первая ласточка!

0

191

Кто из форумчан занимается или занимался производством термопанелей с клинкером?

0

192

Доброго здравия всем! Кроме ППУ есть еще ППЭ, может кто-то работал с пеноэпоксидом? Ппу пугает своим давлением на разрыв, усадка, коробится если что-то было не по технологи и.т.д.
Про пеноэпоксид в нете только один! ролик - мебель для кухни или ванной, всё!
"Этал" который производит эти системы, мало что говорит. Лодочники давно его используют, но они не занимаются формами. Уважаемые! может сдесь на форуме кто чего знает? Хочу попробывать себя в легком авто тюнинге, пороги накладки. ППЭ новерно хрупкий для этого, но нет усадки. И как тут с давлением на разрыв? В ролике они просто наклоняют форму и лишние если есть свободно  выходит. Формы - железная остнаска не такая массивная! В "Этале" три вида ппэ, но судя по разговорам лодочников, могут играть с составом по желанию постоянных клиентов.

0

193

Всем привет. Кратко о себе-я технолог на производстве ППУ систем(компонент А делаю). Так как я смотрю вопросы бывают разнообразные то если кому нужна какая консультация или помощь в вопросах ППУ чем смогу помогу подскажу, спрашивайте

0

194

Верин wrote:

Доброго здравия всем! Кроме ППУ есть еще ППЭ, может кто-то работал с пеноэпоксидом? Ппу пугает своим давлением на разрыв, усадка, коробится если что-то было не по технологи и.т.д.
Про пеноэпоксид в нете только один! ролик - мебель для кухни или ванной, всё!
"Этал" который производит эти системы, мало что говорит. Лодочники давно его используют, но они не занимаются формами. Уважаемые! может сдесь на форуме кто чего знает? Хочу попробывать себя в легком авто тюнинге, пороги накладки. ППЭ новерно хрупкий для этого, но нет усадки. И как тут с давлением на разрыв? В ролике они просто наклоняют форму и лишние если есть свободно  выходит. Формы - железная остнаска не такая массивная! В "Этале" три вида ппэ, но судя по разговорам лодочников, могут играть с составом по желанию постоянных клиентов.

добрый день. усадка есть даже у простой эпоксидной смолы, а у вспененой должна посути быть еще больше т.к. в материале еще и газ, если реакция с выделением тепла, то получаем газ во время реакции теплый, в готовом изделии холодный. а у газов по моему самый высокий показатель теплового расширения. если лодочники используют его как материал для изготовления модели, вместо ппу, то это оправданно. может я и ошибаюсь в своих рассуждениях. брал проспекты в эпитале, но как вы и говорили в них одна вода и ни какой конкретики. поиграют они с компонентами только при промышленных закупках, так к примеру цвет гелькоута на выбор при закупке от ста кг. а можно ссылку на видео а то поискал не нашел? тоже интересен материал, но в качестве моделируемой массы.

0

195

technolog.ppu wrote:

Всем привет. Кратко о себе-я технолог на производстве ППУ систем(компонент А делаю). Так как я смотрю вопросы бывают разнообразные то если кому нужна какая консультация или помощь в вопросах ППУ чем смогу помогу подскажу, спрашивайте

добрый день. хотел спросить, как регулируется в системе такой параметр как коркообразование (толщина слоя пены на лицевой поверхности без пузырков )? что может стать причиной тонких пленок? и какая у вас рекомендуемая разница между плотностью свободного вспенивания и плотностью в изделии? какое время у вас считается полной остановкой усадочных процессов?

0

196

Качество и толщина регулируется полиолом выбранным в состав комп А в основном количеством сладкого полиэфира( в состав которого входит сахар или сорбитол). Причиной тонких плёнок может быть либо излишнее количество смазки на форме, либо излишняя температура самой формы, температура комп А комп Б, вязкость самого комп А. Причин много нужно конечно смотреть на само изделие(Эластика или жесткое)? Разница свободного и в форме зависит все-таки от того что вы хотите получить и с какой из систем вы работаете ЖППУ или ЭППУ. Время полной остановки усадки принято брать за одни сутки по факту я бы сказал в зависимости от самой системы от 1 до 4 суток. Бывали экспериментальные образцы которые продолжали давать усадку в объеме и 14 дней. В промышленные партии всегда выбирают наиболее удачные и отвечающие всем требованиям наработки. Почитайте технические условия на поставляемый вам продукт и там должно быть указано. Если не указано смело можно просить на аудиенцию по телефону технического специалиста или технолога для разъяснений данной информации.

Last edited by technolog.ppu (Aug 30 2016 10:46:54)

0

197

technolog.ppu
Добрый день.
Мы изготавливаем мебельный декор, мебельные опоры, на декоре присутствуют пузыри, изделие тонкое 6мм, что можете пояснить по уменьшению кол-ва пузырей. систему брали  в изолане, но она не пошла, сейчас используем нанотех, система норм, но пузыри это бич, много изделий приходится дорабатывать.

0

198

как я понимаю вы используете не вспениваемую систему, тогда это причина неправильного выбора смеси растворителей которые использует производитель. также может влиять и излишнее содержание влаги. однозначного ответа дать нельзя. какую систему изолана использовали? Не знал что нанотек производит декор, как давно пользуетесь?

0

199

technolog.ppu
Нанотех не производит декор, мы работаем на его системе плотность 300кг./м3 жесткий ппу, на системе изолана не было подьема пены, т.к. мы закупаем систему малыми партиями, я так думаю, технологи на вопросы не отвечали и я нашел других более отзывчивых поставщиков, но вопрос пузырей актуальный.

0

200

Изолан я так думаю являются не производителями а дилерами данной системы, потому и не могут дать разъяснения и тем более влиять на качество.
Могу посоветовать следующее: в ту указывают что перед использованием системы компоненты необходимо "взболтать\перемешать", при ручной заливке я бы посоветовал после этого выдержать компоненты в течении часа после чего использовать.

Last edited by technolog.ppu (Aug 30 2016 22:01:01)

-1


You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Technology, trade » PPU or penopoliuretan benefits whether