Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Technology, trade » PPU or penopoliuretan benefits whether

PPU or penopoliuretan benefits whether

Posts 1 to 50 of 251

Respected forumchane began to adopts production paving block and Kemiteks decor from bricks and plaster.
Uploaded photo as and promised but already in this topic this photo vacuum-formovochnogo the press and products exempted with forms of which have made with the help this the press
But the project launched and want that it comes was full cycle. Because have us are sold product from PPU or, Asia Italian production and think to forge already on place production of decor from PPU of course the scale of not 7A but with its production think look, we'll take political in market Kemiteks decor and of furniture inserts.
Ah who that will tell brothers?

Zoom

Zoom

eremei777 wrote:

have us are sold a suit of PPU or, Asia Italian production and think to forge already on place production of decor from PPU

As is leading on the air PPU? Direct solar rays and strong reduced the as will to influence a relic? How many guarantees give Italians are on their products?
Cheaper products will than a trembler, Italian and the right advertisements will - all be able to heal. IMHO.

Ah on information with betting with your social network PPU is leading themselves in the air not poorly of them are added one fasadnyy decor and me need to to know the cost of PPU and most importantly worked whether who any with this input like Zima spoke that Grand Canal from such product have themselves can he tell pollsters that the?

In of it is leading themselves normal, on the street I do not, all depends on sparse flooding the.

Theme the good.
JSC. Sobyaninu on article.
Where are?
Such do can?

Zoom

Zoom

Question me or JSC. Sobyaninu
If me the business only in anybody the form of idea only.

eremei777 wrote:

question me or JSC. Sobyaninuesli me the business only in anybody the form of idea only.

In lichke.

production facing panels PPU
Here is the reference on video. Such a form of is done from have become and enduring the pressure PPU. How I know the for decor can be use welded forms.
Machine injection PPU high pressure is worth roughly 50 tys cans, although local producers such a equipment proclaim that can be use and low pressure. Value of 100-200 tys rubles. Invite to come to them with form of and they make an experiment for my forms

And forms of nelzya whether to do from other materials for example from MDF. Or tree solid breeds

And that have PPU such a wild pressure under formoobrazovanii?

Interesting theme. With penopoliuritanovymi blends’ve worked already about 8 years.’t their in production automobile filters (that would clearer - perhaps most saw and held in the hands of zhigulevskiy or volgovskiy air filter - around such), here is have them 1,85 filter and lit PPU (most often orange color of, but can be and the other color). So here is, to shape such pane ends have filter (and on modern everything air filter panel type - rectangular and lit only with one hand) binding form of zalivochnaya, but is poured this all without taking any pressure. Technology PPU the next - this two-component mixture of (a professional did it their call SISTEMOY). Types of systems many and kind of depends on tasks. Every component itself have stagnated and can deposited very long. But under similar two components is happening reaction, system in during 20 - 40 seok "vspukhaet", structure becomes did (for individual systems can be hard on type epoksidki) and minutes through 3-6 takes the form of zalivochnoy forms (tautology of course).
I and in subject CNC fit precisely because, that for production need motley species forms under pouring PPU, and machine easily times program the images under achieve escape form of and klepay same assessment forms in the right numbers. There is, of course, another technology izgotvleniya forms of - method casting on termoplastavtomatakh (, too, use in production), but here, too, need to manufacture pressformu (and the cost of CSOs.’ve worked with kaprolonom (this sealed plastic saying such, quite were instant, but easily amenable to processing). CNC allows obtain the surface obrabotanuyu close to polirovanoy, plus the accuracy of.

and that have PPU such a wild pressure under formoobrazovanii?

Yes there is no, here not so much pressure (though it and there is), and the that under vspenivanii PPU expands in fledged in three - five times (depends on very many factors - in this and complexity of technology). So for pouring is used a special equipment, allows operationally to change the ratio components system, a common mass of pouring and many other parameters. It is important, that PPU-fill fully recycles form of with quality the surface on purity processing the most forms, ah and productivity high - I have, for example, fill times in 3 - 5 sec. (For change this 2 - 5 thousands of products exempted, respectively and forms of need to twin for everyone products from 50 until 150 Tennessee, that would provide continuous cycle.
And at all PPU applies in very many areas - seals, utepliteli, isolation, & and camping on P.
Up: And specifically on topic - let us form of - 'm posting PPU several samples (not the problem) or send model light work of it forms (for a tasting) - all in lichku, interesting, simple model himself on the loom otfrezeruyu and'm posting. Again same on teritorialnym opportunities (I the himself in Moscow Daylight Time. Region Will be able - and help, without costs.
Yes, and zalivochnye machines for PPU tinker and buildin 'no bookcase himself (for his production until) defective To other needs can always give consultation, advice judging by from multi-annual experience.

Last edited by DeKot (Feb 13 2011 20:23:51)

This already closer to trial and the already thought that not find we practitioner

And now you can tell will be able whether I produce a fasadnyy decor from PPU without a special equipment and can be whether to know about value of PPU

If tickles za without equipment the can be was it comes izgotovlivat fasadnyy decor from PPU instead plaster

eremei777 wrote:

if tickles za without equipment the can be was it comes izgotovlivat fasadnyy decor from PPU instead plaster

That means without equipment? Need manufacture forms - here without CNC not go out, Jones (plus material for forms of. Not d into in the details, but nuances there is on knit and quality of forms of). The very PPU mixture of manually not prepare, modicum minimally, but need equipment for training (that very it is important) and the most pouring. Then this will be economically effectively. On value of themselves systems PPU, tomorrow at work podymu accounts and will inform price, say, on kg system and what volume of products can be with him get.

+1

And forms from what to do need? And where this can be buy. Interestingly in how many would cost zalivochnoe equipment. And what details need and their characteristics

Стас wrote:

A forms from what to do need? And where this can be buy. Interestingly in how many would cost zalivochnoe equipment. And what details need and their characteristics

Forms can be manufacture from various materials - metals (steel, aluminum and others.), purity the surface desirable close to polirovanoy (groove punching with otsinkovanogo leaf 0.5-0.7 mm, too, perfectly works), plasty - polyamide, propylene (polietileny as ND so and UA indicators not suited). Technology as cast works on termoplastavtomatakh in pressformu, so and mekhobrabotkoy - on a, the milling, CNC, kombinirovano equipment. Simply buy hardly, this is considered technological River Kymi and every producer company manufactures tractors or's ordering on the side under themselves specifically for products.
Unit for pouring metering installations there is industrial from ordinary (the Moldovan producer) until complex, but better and convenient (but and expensive), for example, in Belarus. When the he launched with purchased equipment, would still accounted for recast some that. Under their needs not the problem all muster very. Closing, already not one such a facility sproektiroval and brought together. It is important to know under what goal. From this and the price on equipment depends.

Yes you thus very popular with recognized for us if not it is difficult enlighten about price and zalivochnogo equipment your production there is enormous interest will give god can with you let us to cooperate and about equipment there is CNC there is vacuum moulding space for paving block sistromovskoy there is poliuretanovye forms and itself raw materials for with gypsum than pottery now want launch and PPU decor truth finances sing romances like it comes inexpensive but qualitative priming apparatus business?

Prices raw materials (penopoliuritanovye system) 'll issue.

qualitative priming apparatus

, believe me, is worth costly - 25 - 28 camping on The euro. But if there is minimum opportunities with mekhobrabotkoy (Chronicle machine, frezernyy, tool, skills), then can be unique activities occurring once in our facility within not more 80 - 100 camping on Br More detail'll prep separate document with nesting charts and caveats and'll post an in during 2- 3 days.

Huge thank you brother zhdems.

In continuing themes - the cost of 1 kg PPU (this make for two components in ratio 1: 3. 1: 4 - 750 -800 g WordPad. And and
250 -200 g computer's a hunk. It comes) about 100 Br Oscillates in dependence from producer\ supplier of (in Russia several - I know three, there is in Ukraine, not remember where, but came representatives with examples), from type system (for motley species products its type of system). Must be accounted for, that to the system PPU necessarily need to still spetsrastvoritel for washing zalivochnoy installations and’for antiprilipaniya to a form of (usually all of this there is have supplier of PPU).
Still consider, that after mixing of system - obm products expands in three - four times.
For more about this in file.
[url= -- little bit about PPU[/url]
Herecan be still watch about application of PPU.

Last edited by DeKot (Feb 16 2011 11:39:39)

+1

Is famously brother but as about schemes or blueprint zalivochnogo equipment finances not fountain so if this perhaps tried to it comes their forces produce a apparatus. Vacuum moulding space same broke a have us and think if hands not curves should make and this apparatus Hua of well-drawing.

eremei777and you where teritorialno? If not secret, of course. Or although would as far from Moscow.
Full blueprint installations and knots not did, there is only drawings dorabatyvaemykh or peredelyvaemykh knots and details. Most important - this construction of the mixing heads and there very many to what you hear in dependence from character work, from opportunities as on materials, so and on manufacturing smarter.

Perhaps can be buy already ready head

Today contacted with representative firms which sells these apparatuses and's dead idea in fundamentally having heard that need for moreover that it comes launch production. So that I'm pushing up on my.
And for moreover that bzapustitsya need 300 100,000 zelennykh this for starters

't seek partner investor production from poliuritanov and penopoliuritanov any budget

Equipment do not the problem, we itself have made high pressure facility themselves, and smesitelnaya govka already 12 tys cycles in work. But need to spares expensive. And so fixation on 80 kg per minute cost in 18 have. E. With German stuffing all (pumps, and Hydro-electric power)

Here is an interesting site on cutting osv.com.ua. Familiar’have them equipment for suvenirki.

Last edited by igor79 (Feb 18 2012 23:58:46)

dol wrote:

Searching for partner investor production from poliuritanov and penopoliuritanov any budget

If there is grammotnyy business plan of food in lichku. Talk to you soon.

About PPU the cost of 300 100,000 $. On what volumes of this? Now himself'm this subject. Equipment-VSE realistically a simple. Easier reach for the tokaruyu-frezerovschiku order, if is important functionality, not external kind of. With your drawings, too, no problems there is no. Shared in aid

Last edited by EvgenKrd (Mar 15 2012 13:20:54)

There is, samples of decor frames. 't seek opportunity to place Made to Order. 'll be looking into options joint production on mutually beneficial conditions. 't seek human, which well Egypt in technology and nuances production. Will pay attention to advice, people expedited experience and knowledge. Write

Tatyana1, you would modicum pointed where are teritorialno. And the until I with its presses is priprus to you on the Far East, then and the entire okhotka unmitigated.

Territorially, I am in Moscow and Kazan.

valb wrote:

How is leading on the air PPU? Direct solar rays and strong reduced the as will to influence product? How many guarantees give Italians are on their products?
Cheaper products will than a trembler, Italian and the right advertisements will - all be able to heal. IMHO.

For location products on the street his necessarily need gruntovat, PPU not sure-footed to UV-wide

A cool theme pro PPU don until time there is have a chat I have 18 years stazhu on work with this miracle... snot, sure!

Tell pzhl about equipment and price. And drags down whether she if from the traditional with you- homes

And from any materials can be produce a forpu for pouring? Me seems can be from PPU their produce a!

Options many (polymer, alyum, fiberglass, steel, silicon, lished elastomers and others.
Increasingly is determined by etkhnologiey reprocessing, complexity products, planned a series of production, equipment, financing and others.
Under specific task with concrete conditions - concrete decision.

eremei777 wrote:

tell that pzhl about equipment and price. And drags down whether she if from the traditional with you- homes

Think she exercise to assemble a homes and as for external decor also because on accounts not ustoycheva is leading themselves on the sun and under actuator, too,)

And if from PPU to do the molded forms for acrylic plaster or bricks (material found ’ s organs is)

Poliuritan Vytaflex for creating matrix for castings http://s2.uploads.ru/t/coOZ5.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/2JPMm.jpg

+1

Hello, Messrs.. 't seek suppliers-manufacturers products exempted from penopoluuretana. My tabourets industrial complex is in Smolensk area Propulsion Yartsevo, Smolensk Oblast. Press forms there are. Photo and weight can deport on-.

MRMS wrote:

A if from PPU to do the molded forms for acrylic plaster or bricks (material found’s organs is)

For casting plaster and bricks there are special aa?aceainoieeea silikonovye two komponentnye rubber. Their not for good reason shaped precisely under these a mixture! NB in the same Penta.

Last edited by ZANDERFISH (Apr 4 2013 15:26:34)

I now launch an line on the pour is okay PPU d titanium headrests Podskajite from what better do press forms

If on terminology, then any press forms manufactured from metal, mostly steel, ostentatious dyural. So as a news-forms suggest casting under pressure (on termoplast ticket machines or presakh for casting plastics). And for pouringPPU adopt simply forms. Can be an open type
Or closed, but razemnye. Material adopt from the tree of until metal, plastic, silicon and camping on P.
Well unproven kaprolon (polyamide PA 6) sheet, can be propylene,, too, sheet (work easier, cheaper in two times than PA 6, but and is fraying faster).

+2

stasblak wrote:

A WE NOT want the of that stuff back In In RSFSR

Stanislav, that this means? Chet raze not'm catching visible at between PPU and RSFSR. This replica or question?

Accepted20 June. 21.43 - Oh, now understandable. Question cesspits.

Last edited by DeKot (Jun 20 2013 22:44:17)

+1

To tree PPU they may overdry dead-bolted. Not will help even dividing ’.
Now developed system PPU for pouring in open forms.
Data system issue in Vladimir. Skhvatyvanie is happening in during several minutes.

Rubber our Pentoy not very Good. Better use American attached, that sells company Bord.
Also Good platinum rubber.
Chinese silikonovye rubber also different. Some of them in subsequent become greasy. Of them as would stands out oil.
Such rubber typically cheap. Their to know can be by the percentage "otverditelya. If not established clear dispenser, then this rubber will not very Good in exploitation, especially for bricks.

Pavazhanye! Hooked up production termopaneley with klinkernoy tiles. Matrix metals tormented with otdeleniemiz forms.’Penta on the basis of wax. What temperatures matrix must be before by opening the press forms and from what its better produce a or than lubricate khelp! How it must be smooth and there is whether sense use of Teflon (r) lube?

Last edited by voonokak (Sep 20 2013 01:20:57)

DeKot
As what about the blueprint PPU zalivochnoy heads aid!

Last edited by voonokak (Sep 20 2013 01:23:38)

voonokak wrote:

DeKot
As what about the blueprint PPU zalivochnoy heads aid!

Edited voonokak (Today 01 :23: 38)

That, here not drawings, and description of and thumbnails.

Greetings, could you tell me fixation for pouring low pressure be appropriate to assemble a PPU fillets and skirting boards

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Technology, trade » PPU or penopoliuretan benefits whether