Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Exchange without deception! (Level of 1) » Exchange files and your drawings kinetic applications sculptures of and hours

Exchange files and your drawings kinetic applications sculptures of and hours

Posts 51 to 100 of 638

In this topic is discussed exchange TOTAL blueprint.

In world there is quite many craftsmen and designers which sell drawings and kits for self-assembly.
But buy all drawings simple truzheniku quite having, so as all sellers live in another the Monetary benchmarks, the distant from our reality, and do alluring and fun thing very want. :)
So propose a unite efforts, and create within clan base blueprint.

Currency will occur the next way:
1. Any wishing, which owns your drawings, remains prepared desire to participate in exchange and creating base blueprint in this topic. On opportunities detail describes, that is offered to sharing of. Perfectly give exile on site author, photo or video.
2. Then writes me message in lichku, in which gives exile on downloading blueprint.
3. After this this Presidency is a access in closed the partition Forum, where and will be shaped by base knowledge.

In laps. Will only be made (or unique drawings.Decision-makers drawings and models that for free are available in Internet, to example clock Brian Law, (model with torrentov), and camping on D., me will are seen to sharing of only in the form of DXF files with detailed description on Russian language.

Everyone participants this project will have access to the entire base.

In this topic, and in topic closed Forum in the first Summit will added information about refill base, i.e. shaped by catalogue.

Replenishment base perhaps and in other ways:
1. Any a participant project can write in this topic, that wanted to would obtain any drawing, which there is no in base. Request will added in the first message with your “Search. ”
Any forumchanin can to join project, buying data drawings have author, and bringing the their in a common a box.
2. Participants project can unite for joint purchases blueprint. 4O forums, which chipped in and bought one kit blueprint, in project not are taken.
3. You supermozg! Was able decipher secret immortalitycreate a copy of products known masters of. Prepare the drawings and detailed description of, gladly you wanna swap, and share or experience. :)
4. Masters of - GOLD slim and SUPERINZhENERY! You have own amp; D? Welcome! Always glad to communicate and to share experience and knowledge!

Are possible and other options exchange. Offer a, correct in the first message.

and constructive NOTICE
This not commercial project. Here no one no one nothing not sells. No one no one nothing not buys. Participation strictly voluntary. All participants project in end are in ownership base blueprint. Is done this exclusively sake of moreover, to develop and to popularize subject kinetic applications sculptures of and mechanisms, and so same hours from tree of.

In this topic will occur discussion exchange, and so same common knowledge and minor moments to create ready products exempted. Here same can be to lend references to shops, where can be to purchase various spares and hardware for assembly.

All discuss, concerning blueprint, technical the nuance assemble, and camping on D. Will occur in closed section Forum.
Ah, and, respectively, boast of own success better on mind have all. :)

In addition a small list-catalogue sites where can be to purchase drawings.

1. David Atkinson

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

2. Brian Law

Hidden text:

3. Clayton Boyer

Hidden text:

4. Derek Hugger

Hidden text:

5. David Goodyear

Hidden text:

6. Dick Bipes

Hidden text:

7. Christopher Blasius (HolzMechanik)

Hidden text:

8. Paul Rogers

Hidden text:

Ah, and so same, David C. Roy(far same without him)

Hidden text:

And Tom Boardman

Hidden text:

With their overwhelming kineticheskimi sculptures, drawings on which not are sold.

Write if I someone forgot, d promoted in this list.

In real moment in base drawings:

1. Galileo's Bicycle by Clayton Boyer.

2. Colibri - David Atkinson

Last edited by Kinetic (May 10 2017 06:59:11)

+3

Our toys. :)

ALLOW THE

In the partition a kinetic-statuary added model Merlot- David Atkinson

Last edited by Kinetic (May 12 2016 21:02:27)

+1

ALLOW THE

In the partition mechanismsadded Piggy bank Schneckchen from Holzmechanik

(Drawings-mega CNC looms participate in project?

LVit wrote:

-drawings-mega CNC looms participate in project?

Read are unaware / with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMOT20f32hY
Is called, as saw, ART Helicone - http://beyond123.com/pa/helicone.html
Is based on ranks Fibonachi and on gold and organizations.
Purpose - brooding pokruchivanie hand under meaningless and duck through, in space and further, mournfully.
In short: In leg need for genesis couple of (tens of) miniaturized bearings from Aliekspressa put, to cut to disco was easier.
Nice will look from acrylic, with backlight. The scale of the Fablog will exhibit models choose your themselves.

Last edited by adres (May 16 2016 17:37:08)

adres wrote:

ART Helicone -  http://beyond123.com/pa/helicone.html
Is based on ranks Fibonachi and on gold and organizations.
Purpose - brooding pokruchivanie hand under meaningless and duck through, in space and further, mournfully.
In short: In leg need for genesis couple of (tens of) miniaturized bearings from Aliekspressa put, to cut to disco was easier.
Nice will look from acrylic, with backlight. The scale of the Fablog will exhibit models choose your themselves.

Amusing pleasant thing.

Last edited by Kinetic (May 16 2016 20:42:17)

ALLOW THE

Added a new the partition it

In it drawings five CNC looms Solsylva

Hidden text:

And drawings press from plywood Sergei Pavlova (Ballet)

A new the partition not quite fits this topic, but well suited for this Forum, to the same drawings are pay-per-view.
Need to same on than something entire this the beauty, that we have accumulated to do! :)

Last edited by Kinetic (May 17 2016 00:36:44)

For drawings looms which on video not gave would and pittance! There is all sensible budgetary giveaway. Although this may I critical way has rendered, and here is how collection blueprint tested already this idea.

uxtbl wrote:

There are all sensible budgetary giveaway. Although this may I critical way has rendered, and here is how collection blueprint tested already this idea.

If there is such, let us add. When all can be find in one place, not perelopachivat the entire Internet, it always better.

uxtbl
Ah like would modicum could be out on card, vylozhenykh you watch. Solsilva a good, enough stiff budget machine.

Simply took and kopirnul its folder:
https://yadi.sk/d/FZofNsoYroPjD
There in absolute most "iron" samodely-samopaly. As the saying goes, pass past cannot be was, retained. From huge Mechmate until any sign useful seredinki (small CNC, when Winchester "fell", not became even repair).
To Veneer-wooden machine is I have a strong aversion, camping on K. It modicum and perhaps, but serious affairs with such constructs to do cannot be, camping on K. Construction failed perishing very healthy need. And so - snot gnuschiesya and reporting inaccurate.
There is and entirely copied and very on my view appears Australian site with detalirovkami and super-familiar Letter electronics hobbycncaustralia (in separate folder). Are launched such collection sites file index.htm within folders.
Part of materials I switched with the help Internet translators and turned in PDF with the help virtualnoogo printer. Rough a bit and with laggards, and with perekompanovkoy, but well fit.
And so can be and design suck entirely, and can be and for Help 'Market in highly different decisions on the main hosts.

Last edited by adres (May 25 2016 08:20:37)

+3

ALLOW THE

In an open access added the Lamp Mekhanograf

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/3rneT.jpg

Drawings not quite as on the picture, but very are close.
Stuck next week zapilit, 'll post an outcome and real a picture of an.

ALLOW THE

Added G-archive with your drawings and models CNC looms and information on their create.
Drawings accommodating given adres

And much else.

On Forum a workman out there is the author this lamp. Truth you have option already sodrannyy and obezobrazhennyy.
Helpful was would have author ask resolution ah modicum sake of decency. And the not well as the. It is one thing himself saw and saw. And another matter in a wide access interlocutor to present. Nick have author MOTOGODURAS. Name is Andrei.

А07СК wrote:

At Forum a workman out there is the author this lamp. Truth you have option already sodrannyy and obezobrazhennyy.
Helpful was would have author ask resolution ah modicum sake of decency. And the not well as the. It is one thing himself saw and saw. And another matter in a wide access interlocutor to present. Nick have author MOTOGODURAS. Name is Andrei.

Thank you, not knew. Drawings downloaded from the internet.
If the author will against, uninstall an.

UPD
The search for on author nothing not gave.

If you with him're exposed, contact.
As option - he provides complete and the right drawings for location in closed section on terms, described in first Summit.

Last edited by Kinetic (May 18 2016 20:02:12)

I not know on what you have sought. I sake of interest in Yandex rang MOTOGODURAS And ITS-.
In the second search on him the reference.

А07СК wrote:

MOTOGODURAS And ITS-

Yes, not selected carefully looked your message. This at the other Forum, and sought on this.
I there not 2010.

UPD
His the right nickname motogonduras.

Last edited by Kinetic (May 18 2016 20:29:08)

Ah until nothing more help not can. Simply his lamp all ??? the original of the and not forgery. And different from the that here. And theme pladiata on how Forum was walking up.
And understandable that man it's a shame perhaps when his work stupidly steal proprietary yes still and screwed up by. And under an attempt contact with pladiatorom. Soils only crude expressions.
And need only a bit respect and believe me he still would teach as better do.

Plagiarism in our fact is inevitable. This almost as in music - notes just seven. :)
The other question as to this applies the author.

I its opinion voiced. Can help resolve this question - d thankful.

Until the mid-July not will be able.

Kinetic wrote:

Plagiat in our fact is inevitable. This almost as in music - notes just seven.

Notes twelve and plagiarism in music this cup of tea people with no talent. Simply in our time unfortunately this becomes the norm, then whether the world it turned over the whether talents totally skimp on. :tired:

Notes seven, the rest are alterirovannymi.
Tones yes, 12.
And speech utterly not about this.

Yesterday tried to register on Forum "a workman out", for moreover, to contact with motogondurasth.
Second clock await the letters for affirming account.
Several times asked send the reappointment letter for activation.
Not want me monetize to itself.)

A07SK, closing - you can contact with man, help. If not, the to discuss had nothing more.

Master - golden hands with Ukraine.

His Canal on Youtube

Hidden text:

And spat, that this is not on 100% copyrights work, and copies.

All bountiful days! And which better mechanisms use? Who where their Takes? Grand Canal from on Ali, not appreciate, then the switch not fit any more, then go on gender hours for week

kanevoleg wrote:

Anyone reflecting bountiful days! And which better mechanisms use? Who where their Takes? Grand Canal from on Ali, not appreciate, then the switch not fit any more, then go on gender hours for week

You about any mechanisms?

Kinetic wrote:

Yesterday tried to register on Forum "a workman out", for moreover, to contact with motogondurasom.
Second clock await the letters for affirming account.
Several times asked send the reappointment letter for activation.
Not want me monetize to itself.)

A07SK, closing - you can contact with man, help. If not, the to discuss had nothing more.

I sent personal message anonymously motogonduras on Forum "a workman out." Proposed him to answer here
Very or send response to my e-mail. If will the answer - 'll post an here.
Yes in its time I could not register on "masterovom" month three perhaps :-)

Last edited by andrey_e (May 19 2016 22:34:22)

andrey_e wrote:

I sent personal message anonymously motogonduras on Forum "a workman out." Proposed him to answer here
Very or send response to my e-mail. If will the answer - 'll post an here.
Yes in its time I could register on "masterovom" month three perhaps

Thank you! :cool:

And I still times Department requested letter for affirming, and again nothing there is no.

Last edited by Kinetic (May 19 2016 22:36:07)

Not know will help whether, references to his video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE98hx0FwoE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_ng8PK0cSs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNHqUnAgegE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lArWQuuHRdU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX5bSSeLq0k

+1

Kinetic wrote:

you about any mechanisms?

I had in view mechanisms movement shooter.

This, perhaps, for compass-barometer with arrows? (Not take offence - this joke)
Fill clearer its question.

Think speech goes about Ceramic time mechanisms.
A bit not in subject.

We use mechanisms year. Marriage zero. With Chinese were are decent problems.

Last edited by Kinetic (May 23 2016 17:50:37)

ALLOW THE

Added drawings kinetic statuary Whirly by Clayton Boyer

Summarily we did over $for 1,000 dollars! :cool:

Since us benefits, join!:flag:

Such a diaphragm did. If analogy for accession'll look for have themselves vector.

Rasta wrote:

A car this diaphragm did. If analogy for accession'll look for have themselves vector.

This aperture is called DoorIris, and available in Internet for free. :)

Hidden text:

Not knew. Ah homilies its muster on those vektoram :)

Rasta wrote:

Don’t knew. Ah homilies its muster on those vektoram

This challenge? ;)

In closed section there is scheme the most "kinetic engine"?
There is whether opportunity Pay entry, or need only drawings?

Ah if you nothing to acquire to do :) We should have to been tinkering with krepezhom :) and under increase sizes with 17 mm will have a hard time restoring it even more

Last edited by Rasta (May 24 2016 10:42:27)

denisej wrote:

In closed section there is scheme the most "kinetic engine"?

Procedures that under scheme kinetic engine? Description of patent David Roja with pictures? Yes, there is.

denisej wrote:

There are whether opportunity Pay entry, or need only drawings?

Is free of charge participation not was seen initially, and hardly that will change.
Goal was not earn, and muster maximum number of blueprint for the common access all participants project.
Conditions more than lucrative. For kit blueprint value of 30-50 dollars, a participant receives access to base value of more 1,000 dollars on today’s day.
Doctoral, too, accented honest. :)

Kinetic wrote:

I think speech goes about Ceramic time mechanisms.
A bit not in subject.
We use mechanisms year. Marriage zero. With Chinese were are decent problems.

Yes, you is true understood. Stuck these mechanisms. Thank you

Rasta wrote:

Nu if you nothing to acquire to do We should have to been tinkering with krepezhom and under increase sizes with 17 mm will have a hard time restoring it even more

Deal was to by the evening, to do was nothing to acquire. Yes and simply interestingly became. :)

Y plywood 4 mm, 5 screws M3kh16, 16 screws M3kh10, 5 screws M4kh16, 31 nut motorway M3, 5 screws-.
From instruments shurupovert with zenkerom, (a screwdriver, tortsovye key.
30 minutes time on assembly carried out by.
All "it's beating" with first times. :)
From add-ons only here.

Kinetic wrote:

commercial participation not was seen initially, and hardly that will change.
Goal was not earn, and muster maximum number of blueprint for the common access all participants project.
Conditions more than lucrative. For kit blueprint value of 30-50 dollars, a participant receives access to base value of more 1,000 dollars on today’s day.
Doctoral, too, accented honest.

If with this position look, then conditions of course lucrative. And if to example have human there is drawings, but such in your base there are already. The is obtained he should still posting money (or somehow other way undoubtedly like) on purchases of other blueprint. And after all not fact, that when have him will appear other drawings, to that point anyone the other not would put forth his already and these drawings. As in this case permitted the situation?

asor wrote:

If with this position look, then conditions of course lucrative. And if to example have human there is drawings, but such in your base there are already. The is obtained he should still posting money (or somehow other way undoubtedly like) on purchases of other blueprint. And after all not fact, that when have him will appear other drawings, to that point anyone the other not would put forth his already and these drawings. As in this case permitted the situation?

Prefer to decide questions on least their revenues. Until problems not was. :)

And if seriously, then any forumchanin can offer the or another drawing for fill base TO purchases. All can certainly discuss it.
Thus we received several models. So that, scheme well rendering it.

That concerns those blueprint, which there are already, then this life. Always case someone the first, and someone the second.
As the saying goes, in such a case, see P. 1. :)

Kinetic wrote:

history of the Rastafarians wrote (and):

All "it's beating" with first times. :)
From add-ons only here.

And under increase until my sizes had to a hard time restoring it with krepezhom petals

Kinetic wrote:

As problems not was.

Ah on fact was. I not managed offer drawings Zinnia (’ DXF have author) on one day.

Last edited by Rasta (May 25 2016 08:14:06)

Rasta wrote:

A under increase until my sizes had to a hard time restoring it with krepezhom petals

Not dispute. Big size always harder manufacture.

Rasta wrote:

Nu on fact was. I not managed offer drawings Zinnia (’ DXF have author) on one day.

Ah, except Zinnia, sells still many blueprint, which there is no in collections. You can obtain increasingly, offering something new.
In any case it moreover Context.

And here is Vietnamese, judging by around the, morally-ethical problems, such as plagiarism, judging by around the not roiling. :)
To the same, the quality of assemble have them not worse, than have original models. And somewhere even better.

Hidden text:

Last edited by Kinetic (May 25 2016 18:11:04)

Boxes, by the with secret.

Site author. Drawings, too, are sold.

Hidden text:

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Exchange without deception! (Level of 1) » Exchange files and your drawings kinetic applications sculptures of and hours