Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Designer caskets. Macro for design

Designer caskets. Macro for design

Posts 1 to 50 of 986

Designer caskets - macro under Corel Draw for rapid design various a volumetric actual structures from sheet material (mainly tree of), whose idea is based on between users this site makrose "the Box".

http://s6.uploads.ru/FPdf6.png

The main reason, on which shoes this macro and not maintained work over original - was required more flexible and modular system, so as this macro counts on greater the number of under design forms of.
http://s6.uploads.ru/24s8C.jpg
Core form of as and in source makrose is the usual Pandora.
In as a widened this derivative from him shkatulochnye forms, various species a volumetric implementers usually-called vases, your basket and camping on P. And so same, various poliformnye designers with flat facade but complex obvodnoy TK, such as wordy hew (until not implemented!).
The main idea - maximally flexible system possible types of sequences usually used for forging the of sheet wooden surfaces (thorns, grooves, intrusion and camping on D. ????, for everyone type details can be used its set of sequences.

http://s7.uploads.ru/JuNnP.png
http://s7.uploads.ru/6LMDE.png
http://s3.uploads.ru/OUK7J.png
http://s2.uploads.ru/E7iuY.png
http://s3.uploads.ru/qSw6k.png

In shkatulkakh is actually added still and opportunity insert and automatic fitting drawings within details (until not implemented!).
Unfortunate because, macro makes simple the automatic exports in DFX format just set of details. Each details comes name corresponding details with the indication thickness material.
For ordinary forms of (boxes are and some kinds of caskets) perhaps launched GCode programs for CNC press (until not implemented!).

Link on macro

Last edited by Виталий Шумаков (Today 10:40:36)

+20

Colleagues, the very a that breakthrough report released macro - this even even pleasantly and not alpha version of! Simply lest then not do come with a change in first messages, made in advance advertising so say.
That want say immediately? In the starting topic macro "the Box", I immediately perjured that macro the planned as taxable. The very a, until functionality goes on level source macro, nor about any money speech not goes. Test, are clinging, support feedback! If theme goes well, then will more active the inclusion of over next kinds of products exempted. Signed QA managers needless will have complete preferential regard for on paid version of macro, until-free laborers caudillos for life full version of macro :crazyfun:.
Work many. Macro goes with hard, but goes.
Await the your proposals and reservations!

Last edited by Виталий Шумаков (Feb 25 2016 10:30:23)

+1

The first the tryout :)
Tried on korele Kh6.
Under you click button "Parameters did" betrays window:
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/R3era.jpg
???? under first launch has now issued 1 times, and under re-, fewer 2 times turning a blind this window to appeared window parameters.
Created Pandora with such were:
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/ZU2eA.jpg
Received:
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/FGqB8.jpg
As me seems zapily in the corners better to do so:
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/R5bZV.jpg
Here is boxes are with old macro:
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/LWzFd.jpg
If zapily to do on your over another, will be even best. Was cutting frezoy 6 mm.

Last edited by 130467 (Feb 25 2016 14:34:01)

+3

Plyusanul. Sort of nodded, on you, Where does Coral 16th did we. Tried draw it -risuet, ah and if story paints, then and further deal shed. The trial version of only with "legally" works, Nu and if and else will gain -This will at all "Like a wonder." Remarks and proposals can better will in lichku to send? Luck in creating macro and not only.
By trial permitted sense meaning "shift details." :blush:, You can in dependence from thickness material and diameter such questioning the gap square between modules "Kvant. Nice!
Agree with 130467, Center such (holes) should not constitute with angle groove, principle square vpisannogo in circle. So less markedly zapily.

Last edited by Расулыч (Feb 25 2016 14:50:01)

And I have Where does Coral kh16 nor in what not sees this macro. Stud established his sees perfectly

130467 wrote:

attempted to on korele Kh6.
Under you click button "Parameters did" betrays window:

???? under first launch has now issued 1 times, and under re-, fewer 2 times turning a blind this window to appeared window parameters.

This control sizes. In principle he not particularly need, but to accidentally not introduce too small or great importance - introduced their. Can and'll clean it up later, if will strongly hinder

130467 wrote:

has created Pandora with such were:

Nu, deal in is, that such Figure because, that collars needless on the idea of as dozen such, but because I until’ve worked only with small cutters,, not the implication was such a large dozen, the more under such small of linear size :crazy:. Hence and such a the :unsure:.

130467 wrote:

How me seems zapily in the corners better to do so:

Agree. To fix it for you. This not accounts for special labor. Simply for tune, easier was simply shift the on guidance ranges. So and put it into prorezy are visible. Yes and exactly not recommend until enjoy for real cutting! Increasingly same this still very crude algorithm. Himself the I tried already of course cut. But I have and the simplest Pandora need was. In principle increasingly stand accurately. But again same - this under my small size need was!

Расулыч wrote:

a demonstration version of only with "legally" works, Nu and if and else will gain -This will at all "Like a wonder."

This even not the trial version of. This rather the tryout algorithm. The very a, even for skrinok still many need to what recast and to catch bugs. Why and uploaded macro

Расулыч wrote:

Installation-and proposals can better will in lichku to send? Luck in creating macro and not only.

Yes no! Perhaps better here. To same assessment bugs immediately same saw and other. For what he wants - thank you! Let us hard, times turned on 8-)

Евгений 197025 wrote:

and I have Where does Coral kh16 nor in what not sees this macro. Stud established his sees perfectly

On the idea of - no special problems be should not. No protections or even what such a in makrose not worth. Sometimes macros not in sight until not perezagruzish Where does Coral. Can this will help?

D think and seek in than the reason. If can find the money the’ll share necessarily. Rebooting not helped

Corel X7.
1. When choosing type products is available only Pandora. All the rest types of products exempted (treasure box, treasure box with prorezyu and camping on D.) inaccessible.
2. Type of compounds the walls - is available only one option (in atop left street corner).
3. Under you click SOZDAT drawing - Where does Coral crashes. Has tried several times - outcome one and the same.

major wrote:

Corel X7.
1. When choosing type products is available only Pandora. All the rest types of products exempted (box, wasn't it, box, wasn't it with prorezyu and camping on D.) inaccessible.
2. Type of compounds the walls - is available only one option (in atop left street corner).
3. Under you click SOZDAT drawing - Where does Coral crashes. Has tried several times - outcome one and the same.

1) And should be only one. I same wrote - in the second Summit that:

Виталий Шумаков wrote:

Samo a, until functionality goes on level source macro

. Until only boxes are. Else will be later
2)’blade groove soon will be. Now over him’ve worked
3) 1425 not can until nothing say! On Kh4 and Kh6, that I have there is - no problems nor never not was. On the idea of - causes for flights be should not. Almost increasingly that concerns painting, almost so same as in makrose Box

+2

Виталий Шумаков wrote:

Skyfall it all? No special problems be should not. No protections or even what such a in makrose not worth. Sometimes macros not in sight until not perezagruzish Where does Coral. Can this will help?

Thought I and decided to that Where does Coral kh6 I have khalyavskiy) here is he and not comes. Or this not it is important with data makrosom?

Евгений 197025 wrote:

thought I and decided to that Where does Coral kh6 I have khalyavskiy) here is he and not comes. Or this not it is important with data makrosom?

Not think! Have the most one of versions of porteybl and on it mostly and I develop my own. No problems with it there is no. Need to will insert for QA professionals logging action. But later before.
Until same can be download the next version of.
That has changed?
1) added regime blade groove for partitions
2) neck dips in edges on scheme proposed in 3 Summit
3) maintaining document by default now is offered in folder My documents user.
4) eliminated some what small Alvarez

+1

Idea very interesting, long like such a, even ready such a macro, here is downloaded his I'm just trying a and the first razocherovanie, that I cannot to remove hole under vrezu, because need under the laser all, too, most, in makrose Pandora all with this well

Was in elementary public. 're putting zero and will direct corners everywhere.

Виталий Шумаков wrote:

Elementary public. 're putting zero and will direct corners everywhere.

Can be think, not get him to say something
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/j0lO1.png

Виталий Шумаков wrote:

Don’t think! Have the most one of versions of porteybl and on it mostly and I develop my own. No problems with it there is no. Need to will insert for QA professionals logging action. But later before.
Until same mozhnoskachat the next version of.
That has changed?
1) added regime blade groove for partitions
2) neck dips in edges on scheme proposed in 3 Summit
3) maintaining document by default now is offered in folder My documents user.
4) eliminated some what small Alvarez

On expense third points, too, hugh mistake, as the stanno he retains and constantly shines-button open, although next development be preserve, so when pick a suppose worker the table and thd pressed onkryt he is beginning to open my computer and camping on T. Until not converge to what't live in the empty folders, don't think understood pro that I
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/x32fS.png

Friends :flag: I have, too, Where does Coral not sees a new macro :dontcare:. Like would poyuzat :crazyfun:

Last edited by peka (Feb 26 2016 20:13:42)

Shalnoi wrote:

can be think, not get him to say something

Pardon me! My on the door frame. 'll clean it up tested on zero. Until can be less 0.5 put and neck dips will disappear.
That until folders, you choose your in this-year window folder far persists korelovskiy document, if his previously not retained standard way manually not from under macro, after create drawing. If to protect a already where the exalted, then in this same folder will and eksportirovannye dfx files. If not, the in this dialog box is supposed to that you either create a in my documents folder, either open navigation the existing and closes window. There and will go and maintaining drawing and exports details.
Pro not appearance of macro - not can until nothing say. There are two path where housewife macros in korele. Can not in the contestant folder simply are copying?

Last edited by Виталий Шумаков (Feb 26 2016 23:29:13)

Greetings and can need to posting their version of porteybl Where does Coral. And questions many civilians even dare.

lionkingofpersia wrote:

Hi and can need to posting their version of porteybl Where does Coral. And questions many civilians even dare.

Ah warez like as banned on Forum. Yes and it is one thing to download for themselves, another - spread.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/96XNc.png
Mistake with calculation width of the spike, under any settings of a gap. And animal-care with vrezkoy in bottom very the good chip.

Last edited by Rim74 (Feb 27 2016 12:56:20)

Виталий Шумаков wrote:

pardon me! My on the door frame. 'll clean it up tested on zero. Until can be less 0.5 put and neck dips will disappear.
That until folders, you choose your in this-year window folder far persists korelovskiy document, if his previously not retained standard way manually not from under macro, after create drawing. If to protect a already where the exalted, then in this same folder will and eksportirovannye dfx files. If not, the in this dialog box is supposed to that you either create a in my documents folder, either open navigation the existing and closes window. There and will go and maintaining drawing and exports details.
Pro not appearance of macro - not can until nothing say. There are two path where housewife macros in korele. Can not in the contestant folder simply are copying?

Edited Vitaly Shumakov (Yesterday 23 :29: 13)

I understood your idea, but my opinion, udobnie was would if an-button preserve, and if need far the precisely in dialog box window sokhnoryat, then a button open, this simply vyrobatannyy reflex or as this call, but this my me and it can be wrong, but think for this and built this theme, brobyvat and offer

Last edited by Shalnoi (Feb 27 2016 17:37:43)

Rim74 wrote:

Error with calculation width of the spike, under any settings of a gap. And animal-care with vrezkoy in bottom very the good chip.

Strange! 'll take a look in Monday, in than can be the reason

Shalnoi wrote:

I understood your idea, but my opinion, udobnie was would if an-button preserve, and if need far the precisely in dialog box window sokhnoryat, then a button open, this simply vyrobatannyy reflex or as this call, but this my me and it can be wrong, but think for this and built this theme, brobyvat and offer

The very a! Thank you for feedback!
The crux of the this problems in is, that from under language scripts VBA in korele not found opportunities haul him standard dialog box window conservation. There is opportunity only trigger standard vindovoe window for search folders or file. So that or I give opportunity increasingly ??? or such a instructions room for exports (if the user not made this himself after create drawing) or Where does Coral will retain far already him arbitrarily. Path the increasingly would still need! Agree, logic a bit not rule of! But until another path not found. Can find the money - will make more neural path ;)

UPD. 29 February
Has been fixed mistake on size mortis pazov and pane has been removed test on zero in angular scoop necks.

Last edited by Виталий Шумаков (Feb 29 2016 13:45:30)

Many run idea with program still and for caskets, and the wife and daughter slightly not took under their "jewels" my Pandora for transmitter, in opting, that this them gift "treasure box" on 8 March :)

Imbabers test.

Vitaly, are a good day!
Observed a small trouble under intervene parameters (length, the width of, high).
After first meaning 1 (for example) 111, under intervene the second figures from 1 to 5 crops up mistake "Perhaps too small significance."

Дачник wrote:

Vitaly, are a good day!
Observed a small trouble under intervene parameters (length, width, high).
After first meaning 1 (for example) 111, under intervene the second figures from 1 to 5 crops up mistake "Perhaps too small significance."

Ah, in a whole this not the to mistake. Can of course to remove control for size of. Ah or do his so, to he was beginning suppose with sizes less 100mm on side.

Has updated version of.
That changed?
1) Added regime pazovogo compounds for walls and trawling
2) Added option seals - box geometry
3) Fixed some what mistakes.

NOTICE! As I and promised in the starting topic in December, this the lattergiving version of, because reach almost the entire functionality macro "Shipo-the Box."
Alas, designing requires too much time and forces, lest I could afford to leave its on free basis. With next version of, I'm work on subscription. She implies provide distribution have peg to each single makrosu. Who pleases to accept active participation in designing this macro, request turn through lichku. The rest of the - will have wait until not will emerge commercial version of macro (or can be set of macros for different types of products exempted). About value of macro decide later.
Still times I shall remind that implies development macro:
- more types of products exempted (caskets, wordy figures and camping on D.)
- launched GCode programs for some types of products exempted directly in makrose
- heightened service (for example launched blueprint on thickness materials and with optimization location on page)
- precise counting benchmark materials
- your competent wishes

Last edited by Виталий Шумаков (Mar 15 2016 17:42:01)

+3

Established macro. -button "exports" inactive.
This means, that wrong established?

denisej wrote:

established macro. -button "exports" inactive.
This means, that wrong established?

-button "Export" in excess after create drawing. In my is logical, that she not pro-active until not prorisovan drawing. After create, it must become a affordable.

Meanwhile, continue to work in direction making mildly modified Bentleys GCode directly from the most macro. Already like as more less is obtained to automate trajectory for subsequent of drafting the directly programs. Soon correct in program parameters set of mills together with Knowledge and to create his set of. And then d already directly try generate UE.

http://s3.uploads.ru/7i9dS.png

Last edited by Виталий Шумаков (Mar 24 2016 16:44:41)

Виталий Шумаков wrote:

??, continue to work in direction create GCode directly from the most macro.

Not quite correctly you built ekvidistantnyy contour.
Should be so
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/cCryY.png
Article pro building ekvidistantnogo circuit
I have there is code on VB.NET the decisive task of building ekvidistantnogo circuit written under AutoCad, if interestingly can will share.

+1

dadlick wrote:

Don’t quite correctly you built ekvidistantnyy the contour.

I have there is code on VB.NET the decisive task of building ekvidistantnogo circuit written under AutoCad, if interestingly can will share.

Strictly speaking, this until the first set up. Do skruglennyy contour can be well and means the most Priozersk (. Frankly, can be of course and try work on level subkonturov, had made the contour billets, but very perishing zamorocheno goes! Easier try first use means which there is photocorrespondent (the so same highly powerful need to say). I routinely received and skruglennye trajectory, but for simplify current amp; D until not became strongly deepen.
But thanks of course! Highly useful information! Necessarily will take whatever steps are its to heart! :cool:

UPD:
So can get away?
http://s7.uploads.ru/jPumc.png

Last edited by Виталий Шумаков (Mar 25 2016 12:01:02)

dadlick wrote:

Wu me there is code on VB.NET

Share please :)

Not though, that until macro more not regularly in overall access by the way in current version of there is mistake with diameter of round notches on its corners :(), work continues. There are already some progress with generatsiey directly GCode! Today achieved some progress! Here is outcome emulation:
http://s3.uploads.ru/ktS4c.png
Truth, until there is on the door frame with correct has been fragmented path, but he relatively quickly and easily will cured, as me sometime.

Vitaly, and can be inquire, for what you focus commit on opportunity scale makrosom G-code? What is sphere use of this vozmozhnostii on whom she able?
On-my this not practical and claims together your time and forces. Every, who would consider the please obtain G-code - will make this habitual for him way, appropriate only him postprotsessorom, skomponovav program trajectory, hardened Principe so as this requires precisely him. Nor for that not feel, that your macro will be as flexible obvious when drafting programs trajectory, that and known all tools. And if so, NetTradeX Mobile this opportunity hardly will become. Partly in view impossibility of its preliminary visualization and normal settings. Personally I have such options with programs (for checkboxes) never incited confidence.

Alexander.

Last edited by PABAH (Mar 28 2016 22:53:14)

+2

Vitaly, I agree with opinion Alexander. I very often'm using someone makrosom, a large Thanks for Sharing (work over him, for me he very comforting. Me seems functionality need build up on other options. What often lacks me, there is ready drawing, but in it details generation not the thorns and a plane, was would conveniently pull the two vector from drawing and do compounds the thorns, with the help macro I this do, running an Pandora with the loos in lengths sides and then from drawing take away the right vector. I more often for laser cutting'm using macro, me vector need, and to create G-code programs lack, with have To anyone Us different preferences. In general let us Netimer beta version of valsti sell, with opportunity renewal. I already money Fr, yes and life weekend going 8-).

Last edited by dimil (Mar 29 2016 00:24:47)

Thank you for opinion, colleagues :)! But, increasingly same inclined with you not agree. Such a chip need a above all me. I after all no one and not say that enjoy necessarily! For ordinary types of skrinok (yes can and other products exempted) receive ready program bypassing the as least even one - will enough not bad bonus, I think. All the more, that will opportunity to configure something on like posprotsessora under their needs. That until jumpers - the will and they. In this as times at all there is no problems.
Why I tackled generating? For those who unfortunately with a laser prevents blue with vreznymi and connected of course not need in makrose. Yes exactly, for them and much of funktsіonalnostі macro the not need a! There is drawing on draw an outline within under asked size products - and okay! And here is when speech goes about frezerakh and regimes intrusion pazov in duct walls - then need to mentor every contour separately ask in the form of s pocket on a certain thickness, yes still and several details. Yes still and not mistaking the where need to sample and on what depth to do, and where there is no. Let and enough primitive (though, likened the with generirovannoy ArtCam and not observed such perishing substantial difference even on current stage) program for each details (and in term immediately for several razlozhennykh on listam) think will not simply a good bonus, and very even a good.
That until next regimes cutting products exempted, then for starters not seriously impair would in these all bugs fish them! Alas, feedback until particularly no! Enjoy enjoy, and which mistakes there is (and they there is, for constantly that the and himself find) particularly no one not writes. And for crude macro, yes even working in funktsionale free analoga, me conscience not allows borrow money :(. But the very a, and in this direction will soon progress.

+1

About G code I would, too, not did.
Bought I program for skrinok:
http://www.tailmaker.net/box-joints.html

Program betrays ready G-code.
Frankly as the already executed G kodu I not particularly later.
As the it is unclear as unfortunately, what regimes ask.
I, for example, one a milling machine broken.

Pitfalls scale UE in Artkam - are looking subject Abarmot - he shows as in Artkam generate UE on token.

Launched UE on token in Artkam on my view will the best solution - because will give full clarity moreover that happening.

Would argue with Vitaly, us very many, we all different, have all different equipment, so software, so level of training, brains, needs, opportunities and, if program will is versatile and multifunctional, she would find his user. To example: I do on Wind for their customers holes under deal for free (they me need on technological process) first me all mebelschiki talked: "Me need not, I himself will make, I have there is equipment, I becomes." But then, when I them dismissed one operation from their already’s officials of process, they, not overlooking the this, are accustomed to him and now, when I, on somehow reasons, them not do these holes, they be going me and ask do their, themselves already not want do come! Vitaly-boldly forward!

+1

Willing to accept participation in testing macro

Ah, who same forces enjoy my generatsiey?! :crazyfun:
Not distrustful - yes I and not, I'm forcing! I above than whom the that the offer d - himself check on its stanochke. And not times and in different regimes! Yes even and think - will have the wishing to who risk were a couple mills and several corrupt modules "Kvant! On fact - this the usual 2D cutting max. Ah some where still pockets in gender thickness material! Maximum goes 2.5D games regime. I.e., given what moscha is worth for Korelom, can be strongly and not strain about fealty programs. Another matter - if who was accustomed or already bought CAM system. So who same against? I same and not refuse from exports in MOV. Yes and simply from korelovskogo the file that anywhere further to do can be. Simply me here is personally feel more comfortable will obtain immediately ready program for press. Am confident, that so think not one I. So the and increasingly ??? carry work over GCode. Seek level ArtCam I the very themselves and am not expected, but here is'll finish making the sample pazov and the right keyboard layout order processing, and then shall engage next regimes.

Okay. As in sight all shy of voice. But to most like would Netimer-Netimer see chief functionality - the creation blueprint! For this and there is 99% funktsіonalnostі. And if you, Vitaly, perishing so want for themselves have generating (ah and in the upstream for customers), you it parosols, but, please, after as building a blueprint otladite, okay? :) :idea: Probably perfectly was would have two version of without G-code and with him, type PRO or that there fashionable to promoted :mybb:

PABAH wrote:

Ok. As in sight all shy of voice. But to most like would Netimer-Netimer see chief functionality - the creation blueprint! For this and there is 99% funktsіonalnostі. And if you, Vitaly, perishing so want for themselves have generating (ah and in the upstream for customers), you it parosols, but, please, after as building a blueprint otladite, okay? Perhaps perfectly was would have two version of without G-code and with him, type PRO or that there fashionable to promoted

:crazyfun: A what to be shy the? Opinion divided. I as an architect with respect am to all’s wishes. Until the end of weeks'll work over generatsiey GCode, although would because, that this very interesting theme proved. Very helps understand as pan out drawing in KorelDrave, that itself for further amp; D helpful.

Last edited by Виталий Шумаков (Mar 29 2016 19:00:34)

+1

In as a tweets and for inform interested d continue to to do small sheets about promoting work over makrosom.
1) Vnes for partitions opportunity blade compounds on full the thickness animal-care. This will lead to reducing additional operations s in half thickness on tortsakh and bottom animal-care. But and former regime in gender thickness will remain.
2) Changed scheme grouping capabilities various technological elements within drawing separate details. Now she make more sense.
3) You got it moreover, that domestic elements (propily and grooves) automatically are handled bagsy it trim on draw an outline within.
4) In plan there every elements now deposited even and the thickness of the material, that gives opportunity automatically to set s in half thickness of the for pazov
5) Hence now grooves automatically frezeruyutsya on achieve escape depth:
http://s6.uploads.ru/RfI7x.png
http://sh.uploads.ru/TOny0.png

The only but, until not did for pazov consistent with special on draw an outline within on one conceals. This the next phase in work over generatsiey GCode
I 1 April:
For walls and trawling in pazovykh equivalents so same added opportunity to do bar groove in the thickness details.

Last edited by Виталий Шумаков (Apr 1 2016 12:36:22)

+3

Not despite protests some colleagues, all ??? continued work over Greater scale GCode directly from under macro :crazy:
Added couple of forms of. One for choice regime exports and and one (until) preset exports in GCode. In of last can be will do settings exports, create something on like libraries mills (refers only edging saw-cylindrical such). Ah and will some semblance of postprotsessora.
http://s7.uploads.ru/cqi5z.png
http://s7.uploads.ru/QW2ET.png

Than further, the more inclination is to thought defended by higher. Will make several integrity of the versions of:
1) Only the simplest boxes are without any obstructions
2) Standard version of with an expanded terms of a set of types of products exempted
3) extended version of with opportunity exports in GCode directly from macro

That you say on this, colleagues?

Vitaly, this only you to decide how many versions of and with somehow functional of. On my view. User, transition on prodvinutoyu version of for the surcharge was would ideal. With perspective commerce, who is buyer your macro, owners CNC frezerov and lasers and I would not was dumping with accounts people which are fond vypilivaniem lobzikom, if judged by group in contact, quite big audience. For two groups functionality to create g-code not need. If given that only Russia your consumer not limited, means need a although would an English version of macro. On my view, greater commercial success would bring well developed design capabilities part of macro, but as wrote higher, solve you. Successes!

Виталий Шумаков wrote:

The further, the more inclination is to thought defended by higher. Will make several integrity of the versions of:
1) Only the simplest boxes are without any obstructions
2) Standard version of with an expanded terms of a set of types of products exempted
3) extended version of with opportunity exports in GCode directly from macro
That you say on this, colleagues?

I agree, me seems this option well for decent and will vy mozhete vyuchit angliyskiy, only, that want add, that to each version of must be democracy version of, in which will displayed all opportunities funktsіonalnostі! Successes, await the with look forward outcome your effort!

Thank you for reviews!
To be sure, write I, but and write the not only for themselves. So and like would know opinion rest.
Design capabilities part of undoubtedly was and will priority, for precisely from-for it and is done the entire macro. Well visual, that at all makes sense do division universal macro on several on designs, to was more easy and a compact macro under every kind of products exempted. But until catching up on a GCode part of rather under their objectives. Hope this will be useful complement not only for me!
Pro go and read more on English until speech not goes. First need to watch that until as on native language. And then - let us watch!
Pro democracy version of, perhaps sensible idea. Although, small version of she so and will remain-free laborers. Its well can be to consider and as demonstration technology.

Many versions of ant it was sufficient for a more problems. Here on Forum with one version of the was many questions and not have all macro successfully worked. To decide something of course you, but will a pity if project pinks on what something stage.

andrey_e wrote:

will a pity if project pinks on what something stage.

Hope, that not pinks, camping on K. Man, which his writes, makes this with understanding underway process, not FTTs on behalf, this huge advantage! He needs consultation from the techs take a only pro algorithms work, any "mulki", which can be realize in standard operations! I very glad, that such man appeared on this Forum, Vitaly, I "'t care" behind for you keep with the outset your work over these makrosom, luck you and creative muscle, to not grew tired and, of course, to work delivered pleasure, first moral, and then and material!

+1

andrey_e wrote:

Many versions of ant it was sufficient for a more problems. Here on Forum with one version of the was many questions and not have all macro successfully worked. To decide-, that of course you, but will a pity if project pinks on what something stage.

Also am aware entire possible depth problems! But nevertheless, think this division makes sense. Far not all need full functionality which I conceived. Those same GCode. Or can far not all will interesting since the rest options products exempted. Loath, I'm impounding its benchmark alpha version of and uploaded beta version of which only under boxes and without an extra $-frills and forms of. Will desire to reward, within there is the reference on my Yandex might.
Link on free version of - "...... is the Construct boxes"

For all same who was willing to participate in designing full version of macro, where the through week, can two imbabers adding an through lichku alpha version of full macro with GCode and a broader set of policy option mounts walls.

andreyarh wrote:

I hope, that not pinks, camping on K. Man, which his writes, makes this with understanding underway process, not FTTs on behalf, this huge advantage! He needs consultation from the techs take a only pro algorithms work, any "mulki", which can be realize in standard operations! I very glad, that such man appeared on this Forum, Vitaly, I "'t care" behind for you keep with the outset your work over these makrosom, luck you and creative muscle, to not grew tired and, of course, to work delivered pleasure, first moral, and then and material!

Even races huge you thank you for support! Very pleased to hear such warm words from practitioner in his fact! Very will try bring macro until mind! ;)

Kuzma25 wrote:

This is where?
My Kh7 the sees macro, then there is no. When sees, then increasingly works is famously.

To say where - need to know although would what an operating system. In Win 7 and later this path ranging from from folders User. In more early from Documents Ann Settings. But in a whole this or path for the global folders Priozersk (or for local particular user. When where grabs Korelom I frankly particularly not understood. I have in end lies in folder for particular user and for Priozersk (Kh4 and Priozersk (Kh6. That until Kh7 - not can say. Not there is no such version of until :confused:
Why to do reboot - say until not can. For any goals although would? Not over macro at all, not makes drawing?

Last edited by Виталий Шумаков (Apr 11 2016 16:58:06)

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Designer caskets. Macro for design