Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Technology, trade » Let us to do good affairs

Let us to do good affairs

Posts 1 to 50 of 52

Immediately am asking forgiveness have admin if not there posted, ah and request by necessity shift in ensured the partition. I as follower any karmic theory believe, that time from time simply needs to do do good, that would then with a quiet soul of to do bad. The crux of the themes, turned me familiar do chair for child ailing Cerebral Palsy, began seek their in 120 and is simple the fuck you talking to from price. For a relic cheaply thousands of five take from 35 until 100 (http://zabotamag.ru/catalogue/internet- … a-detej-s, http://zabotamag.ru/catalogue/internet- … tej-384032), and this with sick children, I of course understand the price buy certificates and even that, but increasingly same. From me modeler not very, made two products but did on templates designed manual frezerom, so only ask that to adapt, propose a here putting otrisovannye model stulchikov and vertikalizatorov photo material to create models in networks very many. Think this theme can help many families.

Last edited by agronom_26 (Jan 28 2016 22:41:41)

+3

Many, think, not occupies gratuitously support this outlet, in including and I, only here is chairs such will safe? Yes and all-??? any standards under draft must be eschewed. Can otrisovat on sketch with size, but, in any case, before producing better consult with profile faculties carries experts, for example in cocaine the center of the community registration of the.

Last edited by kosarevddd (Feb 11 2016 08:06:15)

I would turned in local charities funds, which work with such children, they will help to know especially such products exempted.

Are you kidding me prices.
Fully agree! Here truth need to have although would access to especially whom the to make vector. Because thing specific and in Internets here even schemes not will a good,.
agronom_26
Can you take a picture of their templates and spill their with size?
I Bohrmann on him spelt out in vector... now.

Couple of vertikalizatorov draw all forum, and can and not couple of. Have all same children unfortunately there is in regions with problems ((there already each in opportunities will make and will put in family with such graduates. For us in principle this same not the problem. I so understood there same from plywood all?

Last edited by Erdemi4 (Mar 22 2016 10:25:23)

, but I suggest that support this subject. If from whom there is access to thus baby highchair and who can do photos or consult with experts on subject materials and technical solutions. Write in this topic entire information that able muster. Otrisuem vector. On opportunities will do trial (a pilot) chair and we'll spread that all of this in this topic. In any city of will be able our forumchane on CNC such things to do. As least prices stop be Council. Someone in charitable purposes can do and camping on D.

I think here can be ask http://forum.detiangeli.ru/index.php?board=55.0, what precisely model now more amount. I so looked there truth even and from age depends. Small for example even crawl not are at. Them a bit the other need, type walker. Only to crawl start learn. Let us all going multi-continental on age.

the Administrator
Can there produce subject with proposition help? As official faces.

Are you kidding me this little said. For fonerku and couple of Polish such money. Japan, the subject. As will a pilot chair, will make for needy child.

Yes, prices - Hurricane. Pogugulil on vertikalizatoram and thought, that can have someone there is opportunity in detail photograph these products and posting here derzhitsya. Very helpful was would revere recommendations doctors-practitioners. Then can be design and putting vector... now.

I have them on Forum was tweeted by subject, with request give size.

Guys do mildly irritating and certificate?

gosha67 wrote:

guys do mildly irritating and certificate?

Why? We not for sales, and for aid to the kids, too.

Ready help with tracing templates through!
If not will problems due to lack of certificate - ready several products exempted do in uncanny ability destitute.

Asked question reach for the, have him child ill Cerebral Palsy, vertikalizatora there is no but there is motorezirovanaya bed.
About stulchikov, vertikalizatorov and camping on The promised ask around have known doctors in any case what any the intel reveal.

Erdemi4 wrote:

why? We not for sales, and for aid to the kids, too.

Certificate and being done to ensure that product sorely tested not us in workshop of and in clinic in during a certain time! Deal not in sale and in is to not harm! Can and the price from this high?

gosha67 wrote:

can and the price from this high?

The in our time is determined by on Different. Chair thing very badly, but the number of paltry, so here principle - would still will buy. And the price 1992 in 5 - 10 times despite how many conscience lack and still add are profiteers.

gosha67 wrote:

Erdemi4 wrote (and):

Why? We not for sales, and for aid to the kids, too.

Certificate and being done to ensure that product sorely tested not us in workshop of and in clinic in during a certain time! Deal not in sale and in is to not harm! Can and the price from this high?

Argue not d, but I doubt that different materials are used on are and on such a chair

Asked local addition Fund, said that in principle nothing need not all betrays state. But on Forum for children with problems Cerebral Palsy agronom’s organs is 26responded that wooden-g lack and have shown that not poorly was would metal do. In short I B.S., crusade need not the nothing?

http://forum.detiangeli.ru/index.php?to … msg2735075

Last edited by Erdemi4 (Mar 24 2016 09:47:21)

Here is and I to the same this you not Backgammon cut. And help can be and on Different was would desire to and opportunity!

Many run theme. D seek, can whom d useful.
Drawings a way. -mega many on zabugornykh sites, are worth from 1K $and higher. Means they need.
Are called mostly Prone standers and Vertical standers.
Only I think, need to not "weld, on drawings, but as would work in paired, parents - ChPUshnik. To to do specifically under needs.
The that been described options on http://forum.detiangeli.ru/, this all-rounder, to come under several needs.
And if us will is described not the problem, and say, forefront or pushed verticalizer, bring the size of the patient. We time around, we shall collect, and mild his to do, this already on that parents dish it out (as and to configure his).
Here is how example, pushed verticalizer, without the table http://www.adaptivemall.com/eainprst.html, on-box is enabled sizechart - there is size.

But need to all ??? seek drawings, for foundations

http://ru.akces-med.com/produkcia/stati … ory/cat-2/ here is many run model, and as I understood in convenience not strongly trails alyuminievomu, for the tilt can be pnevmoporshen from a chair office put, there on site in tabs and size there is
The that wooden and so lack, here can argue, apparently in different cities different the situation ensuring

Last edited by agronom_26 (Mar 24 2016 20:56:12)

Began it gives in korele think in during weeks'll post an on universal observations, for eliminate inaccuracy

+2

Today I spoke with boys from Fund "Rainbow hope" (Propulsion Financial, I with them long'm friends). As times on days they police forces stroller (chair) for girls with Cerebral Palsy, approximately on it cut out under spine, cost she in 140 thousand R. Everyone child stroller pick doctor, often suited standard options. Phones needy parents funds would give without problems (either parents your contacts). Believe me, parents will find and drawings and description of features of, you will remain only do. State, judging by believing the, as something not very helps, and find a thousand the euro on "license" chair can not every a parent.

Guys, I been with mom child suffering, will ever come Cerebral Palsy, says that here is this very a remarkable and convenient pleasant thing. And a couch and verticalizer and chair. Multifunctional thing. http://ru.akces-med.com/produkcia/mnogo … pneumatic/

Guys I so understand here knowledge simply obrisovyvat vector not will help particularly. Need to who the did such programs as sketchap or avtodesk? To immediately can be was watch converge whether and camping on D.?

Last edited by Erdemi4 (Apr 10 2016 11:48:44)

Erdemi4 wrote:

need to who the did such programs as sketchap or avtodesk? To immediately can be was watch converge whether and camping on D.?

I ready pay work practitioner an engineer. Who is willing to take motivated?

+3

Ready, too, add on thumbnails (model)! Himself sketch not becomes! So can help! Not one same the admin’bad luck all =)

Prisoedenyayus,, too, ready a canoe financially

Last edited by agronom_26 (May 14 2016 07:07:22)

Messrs., bountiful Anyone reflecting days.
Theme a bit stalled, so let offer posting who, that dug up (pictures of the, instructions and camping on Afghan)
And proposal this with those intent, that my brother works constructor in mega and knows enough CAD-was programs,
To make 3D model with historically parts of and to all made perfect sense.
Here is one of D with his the participation (not for kind)
http://s0.uploads.ru/t/CvF0P.jpg

With you pay and in bas-relief he not dance.Is and here is with flat modelling all DC
I think will help in creating blueprint.
The only is necessary information and can for starters as the collegially choose specific thing and we'll finish its until the end of.

Last edited by Russel (May 26 2016 23:29:44)

+2

Ah that OK. In lichku already otpisalis people. And many write about how, that and users data devices and for community CNC-shnikov the most optimally start to do the good affairs with here is such a vertikalizatora
verticalizer
Information sufficient his-in: 3D the review model, regulation on assembling, all overall size, the front and trolley onto a side kind of.
On weekends'll meet with brother'll trade you everything all of this good and let us wait drawings.

+1

Russel wrote:

of Information sufficient his-in: 3D the review model, regulation on assembling, all overall size, the front and trolley onto a side kind of.
On weekends'll meet with brother'll trade you everything all of this good and let us wait drawings.

Veneer vypilit not difficult. Here is with krepezhom and "bats--" will problems. Bolts, screws, goal lead, gravera standard. Even from stainless steel have become can be buy, and here is appropriate krutilochek not illustrate where take. Only if very cut on 45kW from aluminum, and ivory priklyopyvat Shemur buksu thingy, isn't.
At all theme badly. These is worth to address. Support.

valb wrote:

veneer vypilit not difficult. Here is with krepezhom and "bats--" will problems. Bolts, screws, goal lead, gravera standard. Even from stainless steel have become can be buy, and here is appropriate krutilochek not illustrate where take. Only if very cut on 45kW from aluminum, and ivory priklyopyvat Shemur buksu thingy, isn't.
At all theme badly. These is worth to address. Support.

This for good in plenty http://www.zaglushki-online.ru/ruchka_vint-gayka/

Я сам инвалид и знаю что нужна адресная помощь, а это проще делать через благотворительные фонды они плотнее работают и знают нужды каждого.

прочитал первое сообщение, охренел от наглости этих германских производителеЙ, за кусок фанеры драть 100 тр? чтоб им обкакаться и подтереться нчем было...

За такие бабосы не то что стул из дерева, тут экзоскелет собрать можно...

дико негодую! :)

achuser wrote:

охренел от наглости этих германских производителеЙ

Тут виноваты не производители, растаможка + доставка + ндс + жадность продавцов

Falcor, это более правильно решение и совет ТС'у. Конечно, необходимо именно в такие фонды обращаться, там именно и подскажут.

130467 wrote:

Тут виноваты не производители, растаможка + доставка + ндс + жадность продавцов

Не соглашусь...

Взять автомобиль, растаможка, доставка и тп  космос! Но при этом новый он не прибавляет в цене в 20 раз... Тут же 0.5 листа фанеры и маленько кожзама с паролоном... Имея образец наштамповать таких изделий можно сотнями и за копейки.

Просто смотрится еще столь кустарно, уж какие-то пластики бы были. а не тяжелая фанера, ладно бы карбон, кевлар и титан применялся, но фанера по такой цене - это за гранью моего понимания :)

После этого стула ценники на инвалидные коляски, даже электро кажутся уже вполне правдоподобными.

прочитал тему... аж мурашки по телу. :(
просьба к тем, кто в тему пишет а для ознакомления ссылку вставляет: вставляйте фото прямо в тему, сейчас пробежался по ссылкам -- 90% "страница не сущетсвует" :(

на сколько вижу -- чертежи так не появились с рождения темы :(
хорошо-бы в тему специалиста подтянуть, дабы понять механизм и нюансы работы этих изделий.  поняв суть и нюансы, а так же имея перед глазами рабочие примеры в виде фотографий, можно будет что-то строить и чертить. и может получиться не хуже чем копирование с образца.

agronom_26 wrote:

Сразу прошу прощения у админа если не там разместил, ну и просьба  по необходимости перенести в нужный раздел. Я как последователь кармической теории считаю, что время от времени просто необходимо делать добрые дела, что бы потом со спокойной душой делать плохие. Суть темы, обратились ко мне знакомые сделать стульчик для ребёнка больного ДЦП, начал искать их в инете и прост охренел от цен. За изделие себестоимостью тысяч пять берут от 35 до 100(http://zabotamag.ru/catalogue/internet- … ja-detej-s , http://zabotamag.ru/catalogue/internet- … tej-384032) , и это с больных детей, я конечно понимаю цена сертификатов и ещё что, но всё же. Из меня модельер не очень,сделал два изделия но делал по шаблонам ручным фрезером, поэтому обращаюсь к умеющим, предлагаю сюда выкладывать отрисованные  модели стульчиков и вертикализаторов фото материала для создания моделей в сети очень много. Думаю эта тема сможет помочь многим семьям.

Отредактировано agronom_26 (28-01-2016 23:41:41)

Спасибо вам!

Хочу делать кормушки для птиц и отдавать в детские сады. Дети должны дружить с живой природой, а птички кушать. Главное, чтобы кошки птицами не кормились. Сама прекрасно владею корелом...

Доброго времени суток.
Форумчане , помогайте.
Сделал в 3Д вертикализатора "Котенок"

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/mGIBf.png
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/i853r.png
Выкладываю файл в формате step , чтобы могли открыть в разных CAD системах.
Все элементы отсоединяются.
Не хватает держателей для ног , столика и газ-лифта с педалью.
Далее буду дорабатывать.
Просто глаз "замылился" и возможно где-то не вижу не состыковок потому и прошу помощи мож кто поможет "допилить" модель до логического конца.

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

Скрыл символическими 5 сообщ. от пролетающих мимо.
Кого не устроит STP могу выложить исходники в Компасе.
С уважением Russel.

+6

Да там много чего еще не хватает. Могу попытаться помочь, но работаю в Солиде и переброс займет очень значительное время, то что удается переводить надо править в эскизах, привязывая к размерам. Потом при возврате будет обратный гемор. Может есть возможность подружить эти две проги, не сталкивался с подобными проблемами.
Да и вопрос, Вы хотите все с какой фанеры делать? У меня преобразует в 15 мм. Неплохо бы определится какой модели газ лифт, немаловажно.

Last edited by Chin (Jan 12 2017 19:15:55)

+1

Russel wrote:

Доброго времени суток.
Форумчане , помогайте.
Сделал в 3Д вертикализатора "Котенок"

Большое Человеческое Спасибо Вам!!!

Chin wrote:

Может есть возможность подружить эти две проги

Можно попробовать через DWG. Только желательно перед экспортом "взорвать" модель.

Доброго времени суток.

Chin wrote:

Да там много чего еще не хватает.

В основном не хватает типовых деталей (ремни, мягкие подушки, "барашки", цапфы т.е детали которые выгодней купить чем изготавливать , по теме выше были ссылки).
Цель  модели создать раскладку деталей для резки на ЧПУ с пазами, закладными и прочими технологическими элементами.

130467 wrote:

Можно попробовать через DWG. Только желательно перед экспортом "взорвать" модель.

Чисто в DWG раскладку по деталям сделать можно . но на многих деталях есть пазы для направляющих и в плоских деталях эти пазы выродятся просто в линии.
Поэтому наверное все таки разобью всю модель по детально но с сохранением объёма, так импортируя деталь в тот же Artcam будет проще ,для понимания, для написания 2Д траекторий.
Вот с газ-лифтом "беда" думал от стульев но что-то по высоте рабочего хода исходя из кинематики не "бьется" может кто, что встречал? На просторах Нета, сылочки милости просим.
Постараюсь конвертнуть для Солида и сделать по детальную разбивку на выходных.
Кстати вот файлик в pdf , нужно скачать и по "вертеть " прям в Adobe Reader в браузере будет просто белый лист, выделять детали тоже можно поэлементно.

Hidden text:

С уважением Russel.

Last edited by Russel (Jan 13 2017 10:13:04)

Russel wrote:

Вот с газ-лифтом "беда" думал от стульев но что-то по высоте рабочего хода исходя из кинематики не "бьется" может кто, что встречал? На просторах Нета, сылочки милости просим.

Как вариан вместо газ лифта можно рассмотреть линейные приводы для фрамуг. Работают от 12В, ход штока если мне не изменяет память до 600мм,  нагрузка до 100кг.
[url=Электрический линейный привод с монтажными кронштейнами, 24 дюймов
http://s.aliexpress.com/nqAZ36RV
(from AliExpress Android)]Ссылка[/url]
И ценник вполне гуманный.

Flight420 wrote:

Как вариан вместо газ лифта можно рассмотреть линейные приводы для фрамуг. Работают от 12В, ход штока если мне не изменяет память до 600мм,  нагрузка до 100кг.
[url=Электрический линейный привод с монтажными кронштейнами, 24 дюймов
http://s.aliexpress.com/nqAZ36RV
(from AliExpress Android)]Ссылка[/url]
И ценник вполне гуманный.

Вещь не плохая, но смущает энерго зависимость. Все таки склоняюсь к такому варианту
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/gPakJ.png
ход и нагрузка большие не нужны т.к точка закрепления находится в относительной близости центра масс.
Конусную опору возможно с рисовать с любого типового стула остается кинематика под педаль.
Да и ценник ещё гуманней.

С фанерой надо бы определится.  Есть детали толщиной 15, 20, 25, 30 мм, может еще что то есть, еще не все изучил. Насколько это будет удобно, 30 - можно склеить, а вот 20 или 30 - надо клеить и потом фрезеровать, не покупать же другую фанеру - деталей мизер. Тут надо, по моему мнению,  что то изменить.

130467 wrote:

Вот это интересно, хорошая мысль.  Если бы какой то вариант для совместного творчества, что бы все по деталькам прям в теме было, так сказать онлайн режим(не знаю как обозвать этот принцип). Тогда все и могли бы участвовать, тогда и интересней всем. Нет такой возможности?
Вопрос по стойке подголовника, точнее по способу крепления.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/TmCVP.jpg
Это для него или что то другое предусматривали? Там места особо и нет для крепежа.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/3Rm2p.jpg
Вот деталька 20 мм, а планка для столика (может как то по другому назвать) 30 мм, а в модели она не сдвоенная, а цельная, что потом принесет путаницу при раскладке.

Last edited by Chin (Jan 13 2017 12:36:54)

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/8o7Sk.jpg

Тут вроде маловато?
Набросал примитивно, не знаю прочитается ли формат

Hidden text:

не знаю как бы лучше сделать быстросъем. Да и с фанерными толщинами надо точно что то добавить.  Одной 15 мм фанеры мало как то.

Last edited by Chin (Jan 13 2017 14:12:44)

Chin
Основные узлы были взяты из инструкции производителя
Посмотрите
КТ2

По поводу разно-толщинности есть косячёк надо приводить МАХ к 2-м толщинам 15мм и в силовой стойке 18мм, - буду работать над этим.
По поводу гипотенузы в 54мм в полне достаточно ведь угол поворота не более 90 гр а МАХ вес ребенка 45кг
и основная задача газ-лифта не поднимать весь конструктив с ребенком а баланситовать на грани устойчивого равновесия

Спасибо глянул инструкцию. Да не состыковок картинки 3D модели с которой Вы делали эскизы и фоток с инструкции много. Похоже то был сырой прототип.

Russel wrote:

По поводу разно-толщинности есть косячёк надо приводить МАХ к 2-м толщинам 15мм и в силовой стойке 18мм, - буду работать над этим.

Думаю что надо идти в меньшую сторону. Во первых проще склеить, чем разрезать. Во вторых есть места где можно ставить и 10 мм. Оно облегчит и вес и работу, но это мое мнение (необязательно верное).
По 54 мм. Да, если данные что Вы описали, то полностью соглашусь, вес подвижной рамы ерундовый.
Да, не подскажите характеристики фанеры, у меня в Солиде нет в библиотеке, хотелось бы забить в базу для симулятора. Полных данных на фанеру не найду.
А, по выносу подголовника - похоже я его вообще не туда тулю. Отверстие в той реке по центру вообще ненужно, в инструкции там просто ровная планка.

Last edited by Chin (Jan 13 2017 15:59:58)

Внесу свои 5 копеек.

Russel wrote:

Выкладываю файл в формате step

Этот файл легко открылся в MOI.
Вот файлик в

Hidden text:

во "взорваном" виде
Его любая программа возьмет. Правда в арткаме это ужас... Пробовал в SketchUp отлично открывает в каркасном, 3D виде. Так же и в Rhino.

DXF формат это хорошее дело, но непосредственно для резки, обработки, то бишь когда все готово. А тут только разработка, нужно работать со сборкой.
Потому и говорил про какой нибудь онлайн вариант для общей сборки, что бы мог каждый что то поправить, но я не нашел, а может не там искал.

Last edited by Chin (Jan 13 2017 18:32:35)

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Technology, trade » Let us to do good affairs