Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » All on ArtCAM » As who rips through on through?

As who rips through on through?

Posts 1 to 50 of 61

Even and not know far write this question. In principle he not applies to artkamu, but partition of far this question put an I not has found. If the moderator will help me find such the partition, then I will very appreciate it.’ve worked in 99% in Artkam, so in principle write here.

And question in next. Who as rips through models that rotten (outlets, capitals, who and camping on To, that then nakleivaetsya on other products?

I have 3-'s the axial Chinese with subwoofer. On offense aluminum (not know as call, in short where grooves for fasteners) from above what something coverage about 10 mm type foam plastic-palarona (black such). Increasingly already this coverage popradovilos from-for fastening, yes and the in principle from-for themselves same mounts.

As cut through this I. I take cardboard. , I'm cutting on tiles ~ 15mm and put it here their on stocking in heaps in order. If outlets small, then shabby.There, if this Vignette (graphic design) or Caps and small caps a major, then, and a little less, but importantly, to kept. Then again same for these tiles I'm gluing to large such a a piece-of-MDF. Machine I have on perform well 600, and on width 900. So here is MDFy-a stiffener I have somewhere 850 on 30 and 20 mm, measuring. Before as be stuck, I'm checking shtangelem the thickness templates. For example outlets I have will 10 mm in diameter, and high billets 10.3 mm. And here is I glued. Has entrenched MDF in machine. Relatively zero on Chishmins. And Z, too, on the surface s goalkeeper touched (I have the sensor Z himself on-touch with frezoy works). After, as machine has found Z I his korretiruyu. Roughly zaglublyayu on mere 0.5 mm diameter (camping on E. Adds 0.3 this after all harvesting slightly more was initially + 0.2 this to rotten prorezalos, but MDF not marred). Ah and exactly, I'm cutting. T. O. Increasingly clothes are, and ready to products remain.

Has tried on a double tape--. Relax by themselves. Especially under draft processing.

Can be there is any deceptions, to can be was this deal to dispose. And the until the gelva skhvatititsya, yes and under press (under oppression) need constantly this increasingly adding.

p.s. I understand, that there is vacuum mm (DIN B0, but if his there is no. Who as makes?

Personally I do so
I take showing produced equipment (4mm) 'm nailing from below staples to Chishmins so to produced equipment with each hand will extend itself on 2 centimeters (can be not Enhancement Tools for Everyone a piece of) and then staples'm nailing to Chishmins MDF as reflected in on the table

Me for such tasks lack naklonnogo and faster podlinshe, and Misc. Passage with influence in adds 0.3 on gabaritu and ~ 2 mm on thickness, and this Misc. Passage downward strictly in this tail direction. Then condiments, even small virtually not experiencing burden and their not job comes in and kicks. If quite something responsible, can be slightly health and to hold down in the process, and so - 3-5% marriage under Party in 100 units this not many.

1. Preparation model - under setting a billets vyysota billets more Heights terrain on guidance ranges such
To do tier with need - jumpers of in places where they conveniently soshlifovyvayutsya. Jumpers of given that high their more on guidance ranges such + 0,5mm
2. UE - last but raster. The border + 1mm from (borders terrain + dozen such). Hands to rule border to blowers not returned ago, and raster was continuous from starters until the end of. Otherwise from-for bending templates in the process cutting will visible the border.
3. Under up a blank want me to put gentle slats (lime tree, alder) one thickness from under reysmusa.
4. Fixation zero such - sogl. R.1 below trawling templates on guidance ranges such + 0,5mm.

Initially enjoyed trimming it petty frezoy. The border under cropping an even 0.2-0,3mm poorly looks + fact operation. Now only so.

Either samorezami kreplyu to more major Chishmins, either'm using jumpers of, if prorezov too many and is unknown far prikruchivat samorez.

Tell, will be whether to tear veneer, if consolidate its with aid 6 mm prostavok, so, that between table and industrius will airspace?

In largely glue up a blank to MDF
+ reliable the; for "small beer" the only option which me known :blush:
- consumption MDF, remain the remnants of glue, difficulties under Decoupling "melochushki"
You can and samorezami, if allows high products

Last edited by Emau (Nov 22 2015 02:29:34)

Often simply neprorezayu until the end of. T.’s give 0 so to harvesting not kicks in rotten and remained 0.5mm thickness of the. Then simply soshlifovuyu shlifmashinkoy and harvesting marks.

FogBRD wrote:

Truth is often simply neprorezayu until the end of. T.’s give 0 so to harvesting not kicks in rotten and remained 0.5mm thickness of the. Then simply soshlifovuyu shlifmashinkoy and harvesting marks.

, too, so do.

On the table press I put it right "regeneration order" - laminate the TDI, kreplyu his clips on the edges of the. On the TDI (along or across) 'm here to splice swathe of conventional transparent scotch (a wide), on this the usual didn I'm gluing swathe of bilateral scotch, and on him already fanernuyu up a blank. Number of pages depends on size vyrezaemykh details. If details large, then pages less, if details small, then pages more. , I'm cutting naskovz with. It must have 0.2-adds 0.3 mm. Details held on in a bilateral tape-- and not are shifting. Brvk case on small details. After cutting details relax by themselves from the table almost net (on 95 - 100 percent). I’m taking picture with the TDI didn (the usual a wide) together with bilateral with duct tape. Is obtained quickly and need not long and painfully supply bilateral didn from the TDI.

Last edited by andrey_e (Dec 10 2015 22:50:25)

'm using function "jumpers of" - truth, Alphabeticising manually, for convenience soshlifovki then. If the return exhaust details not sufficiently dire, being wiener, on draw an outline within on mere 0.5 - 1mm I clrcle them terrain, then on polutonovomu representation of heights terrain sverlyus in places where degistirmek and through these holes prishuruplivayu to fanerke up a blank. And all.

I raised this subject and some that for themselves took, but here is observed, that theme moves away not in the direction. Because many write pro cutting very plywood and other 2D operations. I same initially wanted to to know as and who rips through on through precisely 3-D facilities. Outlets there, who, capitals any. There is in view precisely 3D and precisely when facilities many. T. E. For example you need cut 10 twin powered under thickness 12mm and size of each for example 65kh85mm. Cut let us painball a "D". What stocking you will need for such a for example size.
Again same want clarify, that for example function bridges (jumpers) works only under 2D processing (and in ArtCam and in Vectric). Burden such in 12 mm lack, to distract the up a blank from two-way scotch. (At least can I have didn bilateral such, but 3 times has tried and 3 times otryvalo up a blank somewhere on 2-3rd rosette is).
So I'm here to splice pieces of cutters in heaps in order on up a blank, and here same I'm gluing its on regeneration pietrowe from MDF A already MDF prikruchivayu to talk.
Deal this long. Because as need and tiles in advance prepare and your video. And under oppression put and wait although would gender hours, to it skhvatilos.
Here is in ties with this I and decided to to know, who as such operations makes.

For example jumpers of I has tried already to do manually. But here arise, too, devices. If coverage have the table (as I have) soft, then is possible some the distorted on axis Z in the early and in late the table (not though, that I the table otfrezeroval and on the idea of should be increasingly clearly). But not clearly, camping on K. One prizhim can be stronger dragging, and the other slightly weaker. And so the distorted in mere 0.5 mm. Is obtained some pristine I with need.
If to do their degistirmek (for example 2-3mm), then then socket not hammer out. Slicing, slicing this oak tree or gentian. And hammer out're trying to, but of the needle not jumpers of, and itself plug socket. Plus then even these jumpers of knife with powered clean up.
And if one takes small 1 mm jumpers of, then case for example in the early templates they normally to cling, and in late templates fall out into the liquid, fall under a milling machine and immediately brakuyutsya.

In general malchika with need continue. For aside from Heights (thickness) jumpers, they have after all even width and number of. And difficult understand what optimal number of jumpers should be, what width their must be, what high must be in dependence from thickness products. And the truth somewhere near.

p.s. And before, as gluing on to MDF need after all tiles from previous billets cut or soshlifovat.

Last edited by ZUMA (Dec 12 2015 12:21:29)

Can such advice will help. I running an component-the crosspiece in the form of polushkanta.
Full extension of my lift for two start with herself
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/ZydHk.jpg

TAB necessary number of, Alphabeticising on models, as I need
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/KzZwY.jpg

In end after new 3-D processing jumpers of hold model, she not falls out
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/JWlXt.jpg

+1

ZUMA wrote:

Even and not know far write this question. In principle he not applies to artkamu, but partition of far this question put an I not has found. If the moderator will help me find such the partition, then I will very appreciate it.’ve worked in 99% in Artkam, so in principle write here.

And question in next. Who as rips through models that rotten (outlets, capitals, who and camping on To, that then nakleivaetsya on other products?

I have 3-'s axial Chinese with subwoofer. On offense aluminum (not know as call, in short where grooves for fasteners) from above what something coverage about 10 mm type foam plastic-palarona (black such). Increasingly already this coverage popradovilos from-for fastening, yes and the in principle from-for themselves same mounts.

As cut through this I. I take cardboard. , I'm cutting on tiles ~ 15mm and put it here their on stocking in heaps in order. If outlets small, then shabby.There, if this Vignette (graphic design) or Caps and small caps a major, then, and a little less, but importantly, to kept. Then again same for these tiles I'm gluing to large such a a piece-of-MDF. Machine I have on wasn’t even above 600, and on width 900. So here is MDFy-a stiffener I have somewhere 850 on 30 and 20 mm, measuring. Before as be stuck, I'm checking shtangelem the thickness billets. For example outlets I have will 10 mm in diameter, and high templates 10.3 mm. And here is I glued. Has entrenched MDF in machine. Relatively zero on Chishmins. And Z, too, on the surface s goalkeeper touched (I have the sensor Z himself on-touch with frezoy works). After, as machine has found Z I his korretiruyu. Roughly zaglublyayu on mere 0.5 mm diameter (camping on E. Adds 0.3 this after all harvesting slightly more was initially + 0.2 this to rotten prorezalos, but MDF not marred). Ah and exactly, I'm cutting. T. O. Increasingly clothes are, and ready to products remain.

Has tried on a double tape--. Relax by themselves. Especially under draft processing.

Can be there is any deceptions, to can be was this deal to dispose. And the until the gelva skhvatititsya, yes and under press (under oppression) need constantly this increasingly adding.

p.s. I understand, that there is vacuum mm (DIN B0, but if his there is no. Who as makes?

Dumpin 'on the table veneer 18-20mm frezeruesh under zero, and then all their templates can boldly prikruchivat to by error and milling not fearing that something as long as the.

Александр 3101 wrote:

Kidaesh on the table veneer 18-20mm frezeruesh under zero, and then all their templates can boldly prikruchivat to by error and milling not fearing that something as long as the.

So prikruchivator not fear, that as long as the? For no chair or any space not difficult, here is only prorezhesh rotten and immediately zaportish an electrical socket.

лехич wrote:

I'm going to ask here, to those not to birth a.
Began artkam study, dug his heels in in transitions (jumpers of), artkam 2010. If for 2D cutting found button,, then with its commercialization holdup ahead some. Its unmodified team not find, tried do, as described by here is here http://3d.kadatka.ru/articles/hs/ru/, is obtained, that the part vector, which moves away in model, vypuchivaetsya on the upper the surface model.
As jumpers of do in its processing?

In is the the entire and I, that there such functions for 3-D. So and was born this theme. For izgolyaetsya, who as can. Who glues on up a blank, someone rotten not rips through and then soshlifovuet, someone glues on (as I) on egg cartons, someone from below through subtle produced equipment or wiener that breaches with a staple. And someone makes on a special layer exposed jumpers of manually (constantly under this choosing the right seats and Kirchners wide and levels these jumpers, and then cuts their knife and zashlifovuet them sticks).

For me for example, too, surprisingly, why this suddenly for 2d jumpers of (as function) in programs there is, and for 3-D there is no.

Think all problems from for cover on the table (At offense aluminum (not know as call, in short where grooves for of sundries) from above what something coverage about 10 mm type foam plastic-palarona (black such). Increasingly already this coverage popradovilos) contaminated ideal the surface the table, nedorez products do 0.1-0.2mm products well is separated from templates. Templates can be stowed, prizhimami,
Like you have grooves.

Last edited by ВИНТ (Dec 13 2015 22:38:23)

I under 3D processing do jumpers of very simply. I'm drawing rectangle usually 4kh10mm or for large details corrections by n17t01 addic7ed.com _ mm. Then this future jumpers of - Alphabeticising their in get places, there where conveniently will cut and where detail a thicker. Then open editor of forms, I've isolated all rectangles and raise their semicircle on at greatest relevance. Only when lay rectangles, they must go on 2-3 mm on detail. Under twin details, alphabetise on one, then has copied and endured his kangaroo on other details, and then all raised.

лехич wrote:

is obtained, that the part vector, which moves away in model, vypuchivaetsya on the upper the surface model.
As jumpers of do in its processing?

Here is released video lesson. Truth there initially pro creation which controls programs for prorezaniya complex features tell you rotten,
And here is the second half of already pro jumpers of. Pro bridges (jumpers of) see with 17 :3 0. For starters you ?????, and already then himself you will find web convenient decision.

+3

After boot StL model selecting Create vector border on a relief. Selecting external vector, forth company word processing, Vybrannyy vector are posing pripusk. Forth selecting the entire vector, Handling terrain, Vybrannyy vector, strategy raster or shift. Then selecting vector... now within features tell you Handling on profile of the selecting cut within can be on through. The next naruzhniy vector cut outside the depth of on 0.2 less. And importantly, an equal the surface the table.

Last edited by ВИНТ (Dec 14 2015 09:30:05)

Several times did so: Up a blank on screws was planting on leaf Penopleksa, which - in turn, was is also bolted to table. Harvesting adapts exactly, tightly, samorezami pizhimaetsya well enough. From perhaps cons - need maximally neatly and evenly magnetically drawn to stocking camping on K. Penopleks well is squeezed. A shoe at, if that, request not fling - experience I have tiny, I try things, 've experimented with, ve.

ZUMA
For video thanks to, but remained a question real quick. As be with model type frame in-style an urban mimic, bulges in their note pages and venzelki, to circumvent ogibayuschim vectors this is understandable, and here is vnutryanku (place under photo, a mirror) cut wasteful so in this variations "docking" travel schedule not avoid.
About issue themes, I'm cutting rotten different ways 1: 2-'s outsiders didn (only not vspenenyy from khozmaga and from kontselyarki-either on polypropylene basis of (the thin were instant constant the thickness of the on the entire length of his) either on the fiberglass's kind of a sticky until uzhasa- supply hard-) glued to beds were outdated - for small details, 2: 3D jumpers of for larger products exempted 3: Simply igryus smodelyu and UE on rastru, that-would UE finished massive element of and shift vector... now circuit resurfaced on 2 diameter such

Last edited by Russel (Dec 15 2015 19:00:55)

Russel wrote:

ZUMA
For video thanks to, but remained a question real quick. As be with model type frame in-style an urban mimic, bulges in their note pages and venzelki, to circumvent ogibayuschim vectors this is understandable, and here is vnutryanku (place at my picture of, a mirror) cut wasteful so in this variations "docking" travel schedule not avoid.
About issue themes, I'm cutting rotten different ways 1: 2-'s outsiders didn (only not vspenenyy from khozmaga and from kontselyarki-either on polypropylene basis of (the thin were instant constant the thickness of the on the entire length of his) either on the fiberglass's kind of a sticky until uzhasa- supply hard-) glued to beds were outdated - for small details, 2: 3D jumpers of for larger products exempted 3: Simply igryus smodelyu and UE on rastru, that-would UE finished massive element of and shift vector circuit resurfaced on 2 diameter such

Edited unexpected villains (Yesterday 19 :00: 55)

, my friend,, attach that picture, to I understood that you have in view. I not learn using particularly in styles an urban mimic with vypirayuschimi sign-up sheets and venzelkami. On me so at all frame to do from "Client ’" slice too wasteful. I never did frame (though already great about this), camping on K. Machine at work, and there in such a product no need. But I believe, that already on stage templates need paste together as would frame, but with some. It must have. Importantly field well (or supply do on stage compile many) and to diagonally converged. Be stuck to table or podstavkam, to not otryvalos (I'm here to splice on habits on little pieces of cutters, and you if holds indeed firmly, can their way). And cut increasingly without curiously jumpers. Surplus otrezhetsya. Importantly, to otrezaemye the pieces, too, were are glued, to mill not zakusyvalo. Ah as something so. Hope understandable explained. And under creating which controls programs do need two vector. Artkam plot Jeul Pan between these vectors. And here likely will need strategy raster. Then she around the circle will have hosted under please little buzzy entire model. Can be even do, so, to last but blowers only on the surface shparila, and crop the do than something paint. 6-victory, for example.

p.s. But all of this guesswork, camping on K. Until to me such tasks not ’.
p.s.2. , attach that picture and pictures of the "you scotch.

Last edited by ZUMA (Dec 16 2015 00:36:39)

Advise please tool for rapid drawing material on sacrificial table! MDF plywood. As I understand need use a milling machine with large diameter of? What precisely type of? And as note up a blank under who had given their lives the table relatively labor zone? I have 350 on 650 under size the table 900 on 500. Am asking forgiveness for silly questions only am learning.

I have the table MDF, from above laminate khdf. Harvesting mounting your bilateral adhesive tape, nowhere not departures even with draft processing

Zlatan
I, too, a latecomer and recently did who had given their lives the table itself) had portal in extreme position on • 's • and • have •, noted until far he it comes. Carved on formatnike MDF, on anytime you partition put it round. Frezoy D8 (more not was) planned this leaf

I on the table bailed on veneer a pine 20mm, 'm spinning to it samorezami. When something rotten frezeruyu, then stealing produced equipment or khdf, and in artkame do jumpers of between trivial issue and industrius, and with special have been putting within the predetermined vector. Then jumpers of take shortcuts a little bit of a I'm drawing and is prepared.

Dobryi day! I'm using acryl 6-8 mm in as a "crossbeam", kreplyu his on the table on sheet bilateral didn on the basis of PET. She's levelling out frezoy d10 mm for accuracy (I’m taking picture where the 0.3- 0.5mm). Stocking kreplyu on this same didn. Frezeruyu rotten (pererez 0.1-0.2 mm) Even small details not kind of knocks, didn holds dead-bolted (sometimes it is difficult distract the detail from the table). On least wear "crossbeam" again she's levelling out workplace of field and camping on D.

Nikodeem wrote:

I on the table bailed on veneer a pine 20mm, 'm spinning to it samorezami.

I made also. Under allowances frezerovke for preserving crossbeam try to put under up a blank something give. For retaining products raise jumpers of 1-3 mm.
Under forms of raskroe'm sawing down squarely on ultimate sacrifice.

Until read pro tiles cardboard, came idea: Inherent stake from adhesive pistol, if his thinly quesadilla cut into, unfolding in places compile many, hairdryer capitalize and be stuck stocking to by error, after cutting hairdryer again same capitalize and products recover! On weekends stuck, if who had such experience, give know :)

Gahan wrote:

contaminated allowances frezerovke for preserving crossbeam try to put

And not seems’Russia:, that this "oil there was an oil"?
I.e. "the altar" Kakbe protects the table.
Defend "the altar" Kakbe already busts?

+2

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/FG1U6.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/oTlwW.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/dSjTt.jpg
Who had given their lives the table made from skleennykh between themselves of furniture hoardings, altitude broke a 36mm, times 2-3 month do calibrations the table, I’m taking picture frezoy couple of mm to adjust, already 3 year is worth, kreplyu details or little paws prizhimnymi or coils up a blank kreplyu to table, and still on sacrificial table profrezeroval on left and experience the edge of bar groove 3 mm depth 5mm broke a type the and plugging in in him 3 mm stripes MDF and from this center am installing zero-sum dimension point,

+1

In my opinion give under stocking 2 stretch of plywood 4mm and cut with need - the most simple option.
Until not can prilovchitsya cut veneer 4mm. She little moreover that curves constantly, so still and rigidity it lacks and she leaps once (

Try to put leave jumpers of but the altar account for demand equalize it especially under replace, rovnyayu frezoy Amana # RC-2248

http://bis-amanatool.com/media/catalog/product/cache/17/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/r/c/rc-2248-e.jpg

Who had given their lives tier 10-18 mm plywood + any route ha! Bridges.
The case, that for prorezki'm leaving on 2D (where there is software bridges, do rectangular, camping on K. Triangular hold worse and sometimes srezayutsya or implode), and there I've isolated external contour (with plus). After this, I'm cutting 3D, but over did - usually "swipes."
If not swipes, then account for contribute falshmostiki vnakladku on terrain.
Densely crushed to zhertvennomu layer coils on the edges of the billets detail not gives splintering] from below, prorezayas together with facile layer by layer the table - ah and get with him! - I his even not rovnyayu, and simply'm filling in for (first, of course, details'm styling at different less Vehicles box crossbeam, and then even and I'm rockin 'his on dark side for extension life).
Zero Heights marketed at knock-down on grinding halt after perform well on details, not on the table. Under withdrawal of UE is observable from the office order withdrawal of segments together on processing, where proreznye moments, weakened resilience vyrezaemoy details in Chishmins, incisions in least, and first pass the most "srubayuschie" parts of UE.

Мы сделали жертвенник из 8мм ПВХ пластика с прорезями для вакуумного удержания материала,и просто режем на 0,1-0,2 глубже заготовки,
ходит такой стол долго, когда становится совсем запиленный просто снимаем с него те же 2 мм и он как новый.

Я например не дорезаю 1 мм, потом шлифую его если это просто прорезная резьба, а если 3d то делаю перемычки толщиной 1-2 мм. Потом они легко срезаются концелярским ножом.

Если есть доступ к рейсмусу с нужными габаритами можно недорезать пару мм, затем лишнее снять рейсмусом - и чисто и быстро

ivasi wrote:

Если есть доступ к рейсмусу с нужными габаритами можно недорезать пару мм, затем лишнее снять рейсмусом - и чисто и быстро

путь загубить сделанную работу - нож оторвет начало или конец детали и т.д.
Если уж есть доступ к рейсмусу, то резать планки одной толщины из липы или ольхи и подкладывать под заготовку.. В УП при задании заготовки поднимаю ее на радиус фрезы (если сферическая)+0,5мм, а при установке ноля по зет ставлю этот ноль на этот размер ниже низа заготовки.

Ничего нож не оторвет. Даже мелкие детали отлично выходят.

Ничего нож не оторвет. Даже мелкие детали отлично выходят.

Ну зачем такая категоричность? У меня лично больше одного раза рейсмус в отрывал и в пыль размалывал куски детали.
После этого Вы посоветуете рискнуть многочасовой работой и часто дорогой заготовкой или поискать другой способ?

Использую следующую методику
1. Под заготовку сразу подкладываю пластину из ДВП 3 - 4 мм. Задаю глубину обрезки модели так, чтобы фреза на 1 мм в глубину  прошла по подложке из ДВП.
2. Для мелких деталей в пределах 150 - 150 мм прорезку произвожу в два этапа. Это если глубина прорезки больше 10 мм.  Понятнее на скрине ниже
http://s014.radikal.ru/i328/1610/92/29cafee5feae.png
  либо же, если глубина не большая, просто ставлю "мостики".
3. Для крупных моделей (картины, панно, рамы и т.п.) прорезаю сразу по всему контуру. Большую деталь фреза (чаще всего использую концевые фрезы 6, 4, 3 мм) , обычно, не сдвигает, да и вручную легко придержать деталь.

В арткаме после построения траектории, можно создать перемычки. Окно- панели инструментов и стыкуемые окна- траектории. Открывается вкладка, тыкаем нужную траекторию ( например ту, которая вырезает рельеф из заготовки) и выбираем "создание перемычек", задаем нужные размеры и желательное расположение перемычек. Пользуюсь таким методом. Например, чтобы вырезать буквы из 12 мм фанеры, хватает 6 перемычек длиной 1 мм и толщиной столько же. перемычки потом удаляю ножом.
Пилю не только буквы, но и 3д.
Если кому-нибудь надо, могу выложить последовательность скриншотов, как это сделать.

Тонкий материал иногда на двухсторонний скотч леплю! ПВХ 3-5 мм. Под низом жертвенный.

В большинстве случаев выстовляю Z0 по поверхности стола с припуском +0.1мм и приподнимаю на высоту материала. Вот уже 3 года и стол как новый.

Режу на жертвенное столе, раньше на 0.2 больше толщины заготовки делал, часто на последнем проходе отламывало раньше деталь, сейчас в толщину заготовки прорезают за несколько проходов, детали не отламываются, но стало мочалить нижнюю грань фанеры, как всё-таки лучше резать?

Зравствуйте,уважаемые! я только мечтаю о приобретении станочка,изучаю нюансы и морально готовлюсь)))) тоже думал о креплении, и может как вариант,если бывает не критично,в наименее заметных углубленных местах(предварительно установив прокладки 3мм примерно) просверлить насквозь будущую деталь небольшим диаметром и приклеить на шкантик к жертвенному.потом извлечь прокладки и спилить шканты ножовкой и зашлифовать. и дырок не останется в столе,они заклеены шкантами,и фрезеровать можно без боязни. жду критики.спасибо!

подскажите, сколько нужно делать безопасную высоту, при контурной резке, стоит 2мм сломал 2 фрезы подряд, до этого почти пол года одной фрезой работал, в какой момент произошел излом незнаю, т.к. станок автономно резал

ildgin
Бывает если изделия мелкие и их выбрасывает или на бок ставит ,или материал горбатый, то конечно лучше добавить в/безопасности, да поболее. Лучше пусть дольше в работе, чем фрезы терять .

ildgin wrote:

подскажите, сколько нужно делать безопасную высоту, при контурной резке, стоит 2мм сломал 2 фрезы подряд, до этого почти пол года одной фрезой работал, в какой момент произошел излом незнаю, т.к. станок автономно резал

2мм, конечно, недостаточная величина высоты безопасности, нужно хотя бы 10 мм.
Полгода одной фрезой можно сработать  всего в первый день полугода 2 сантиметра прохода и в последний день полугода тоже 2 сантиметра - т.е. важен пробег фрезы при времени работы.
"...станок автономно резал"- (!!!!!!!) - если это про то, что станок был безнадзорным и не был под присмотром оператора, то это Ваша позиция и она неверна.
Практически обязательны мосты в УП (это так, к лишний раз к нелишнему напоминанию)

Last edited by adres (Feb 17 2017 09:24:30)

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » All on ArtCAM » As who rips through on through?