Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » A theme catalogue models Forum » Demonstrated effectiveness modeller-kidalschik

Demonstrated effectiveness modeller-kidalschik

Posts 1 to 41 of 41

Already repeatedly was written about mega Robe Gazaryane (Rob Gevorg Ghazaryan Rob Ghazaryan) which constantly and clashes throws their customers. Information tested-this ordinary knave!
His page in vkontakte http://vk.com/idc190926305
Beware and emptor when order model!

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/h6ISx.jpg

If on your path met knave-write in BOS with detailed description and reached of e-will publish materials.

+1

fail76 wrote:

At how many 4-1-1 is correct?

You order have him and check-and then us tell, will you.

+1

Here is goddamn son of a son

I have such impression request that he orders received ????? second)
Such number of complaining on this human trickling in.
Caveat more thoroughly to those, whom send money.

Wrote me in vkontakte. After matures communication immediately originated suspicions. Many mistakes, the catalogue models there is no, he was dropping references to outside sites. Became bargain and cut the price, to have listed him money right now. Clear divorce.

I the apparently. He knave, certify! Late has found you.

Again he set them off rights. In general write in BOS the details and prikreplyayte skriny. Here let us putting information and subject always renew. If except this fool of - even know such guys -pishite in BOS-but entire information let us inspect!

Hi,, Thanks huge, accidentally went on this page. I, too, wanted to order. Here is exhaustive information throughout :(

Acquiring have him model. In the first time passed all honestly, in the second-establishment began include, nourished German paid for for other model (prevents dishwater with betting with your social network). In general, either launching sbornichek Propulsion On, either-cheating-!

Thank you for information!

Thank you will know!

Wanted to to order some him Gapchinskaya on to use a hunting topics the that on avatorke. Found his page accidentally on the vastness of the internet.
And here same this theme met on eyes literally on couple of of references below.

, too, wanted to order, now in black list, thank you

On time I zaregalsya! Only was thinking about turn! Thank you!

This not a good man found me in chamallow, very aggressively tried to money to have schtupped, received from me exile on this page (subject) and boy's speechless

Yes,, too, with him rebuffed. Certify

I as the strange not saw this subject!
Not wanted to stirring trouble raising, but Perhaps need to, that would knew heroes in face :)
Me not bailed on. :)
Not broke a have him :crazy:

Greed he has no limit, money so wanted to, that scan passports have thrown off!

With this his present Phi: Rob Gevorg Ghazaryan
Name of Rob - translated as (Italian accent) Rob. What sovpodenie.
Although in some seek was has been noted within with women’s names :D

Last edited by Посетитель (Feb 21 2016 19:55:20)

=) thank you Guys!! Let us have in mind!!

Very grassroots response to question: "You order and then us tell, will you" :cool:

Literally couple of days ago neighbor, which to CNC not has smooth, mchetom no relations,, mentioned that him in one of social networks wrote man with "Armenian surname with proposition something there simulate." Need to surname writing clarify.

Georgy Sidiropulo, not quite kidalschik, he in contact sells model, part of which downloaded with this Forum.

Georgy Sidiropulo, not quite kidalschik, he in contact sells model, part of which downloaded it with the this Forum.

Saw have him on site their model, too,.

Thank you large! Slightly not ordered. Proactively-Israeli peace in search engine and fell here :))). Respected adminy if not difficult check a tick surname-name of Comrade in imenitelnom the title and produbliruyte Latin letters.

He crusade to all goes offers their services. I only pokhvalilsya that machine blackcurrant and began, each buy it this each buy it the. Yes I you podvrkom'll trade you everything 100-gig, if buy the first provides. Generally immediately in black list. Not love such.

Crusade there is already any model and with this site and others. Sites, he their crusade simply pereprodayot, but not churaetsya and kidalovom

ky3nets wrote:

Guess there is already any model and with this site and others. Sites, he their crusade simply pereprodayot, but not churaetsya and kidalovom

This accurately! Me bailed on! On Forum those holding offers very intrusive. Part of models gives under latest the diversion money simply throws! With me spoke with inductors Lasit. Although have him their here many certainly

Tony, I follow it until your specific findings. This not a nice man, so same wrote me repeatedly. Called me their the best friend, ah in short blyabla bla. Me was lucky that already guy from Russia model made and honestly me sent.

Будем иметь ввиду... Спасибо.

Спасибо большое! Чуть не заказал. Будем иметь ввиду...

Спасибо.

Антон Лосенков
Толстяк

Господа?Вы зря правил форума не читаете.

В ВК,  он не отвечает

Вовремя предупредили, хух... тоже почти купился

Спасибо, вовремя предупредили!)

Спасибо!

Писал мне в личку в вк, правда с какого-то другого ника, но фотки на его страничке были те же,что в заголовке темы. Навязчиво пытался впарить модели, у меня на страничке есть фотки некоторых работ, видимо решил что на мне уж точно можно заработать. Был проигнорирован, больше не писал. Спасибо за информацию.

Спасибо за инфу

кидальшик сто процентов

ага

Буду иметь ввиду даже и не думал о такого роде мошенничестве. Впредь буду аккуратней.

Кругом мошенники... Спасибо за информацию!

Last edited by Elvis (Mar 29 2017 13:50:09)

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » A theme catalogue models Forum » Demonstrated effectiveness modeller-kidalschik