Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Laser looms » Parameters your aacianeyiiai a compressor for obduva


Parameters your aacianeyiiai a compressor for obduva

Posts 1 to 50 of 121

1

Want buy compressor bezmaslyanyy for obduva seats cut.
Interested parameters your a compressor for obduva:
Capacity your tube XXX;
Of Mark-model a compressor XXXXXXXXXXX;
Volume of receiver, Lukashenka's behavior is XXX;
Productivity on promote, are unaware / mines XXX;
Level of noise, dB the 20th.

Last edited by markaru (Jul 15 2015 14:50:52)

0

2

, too, all of this interested in, so as, too, want buy - I have a small 20 • 30 centimeters machine, 40 W's a tube
In goes proved without a compressor, shove a jalapeno up this
Think, that enough a small a compressor - Hailea, written 25 W,, 35 are unaware per minute (though it is unclear, why he is worth its very cheaper, than with mind such a, is called Yuting, with smaller performance, 18W, 20 are unaware per minute)

Also, seller press told, that standard head for such small model not be appropriate, so I think buy and establish only nozzle with fitingom and draw shlanchik air

Norms?
Or who that recommend we take. Can... a lot bigger better compressor, and head entirely can be put

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/i6eVb.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/XsKDm.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/EJVsb.jpg

Nozzles - different sizes. I.e. for lenses with fokusnym Braggs - a certain size need? (Like 30 mm)
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/iMJS2.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/cayCQ.jpg

0

3

markaru wrote:

I want buy compressor bezmaslyanyy for obduva seats cut.
Interested parameters your a compressor for obduva:
Capacity your tube XXX;
Of Mark-model a compressor XXXXXXXXXXX;
Volume of receiver, Lukashenka's behavior is XXX;
Productivity on promote, are unaware per minute XXX;
Level of noise, dB the 20th.

Edited markaru (15-07-2015 12 :50: 52)

So’s start) 's a tube I have 80 hz
Receiver on 6 liters plus one day become linked to Balonu on 50 liters 180 liters in minute, pressure 8 points, obduv noise 67 dB. Obduv so I have, so pay've experimented with, today was cutting 6mm veneer and been monkeying with obduvom, concluded that more 2-4 points is worsening cutting max with the lower hand, was cutting 4 mm berezku, Bubka as its president yuks gave 8 bar, cutting max very the thin have. And here is with the reverse of strongly worse, on work with morning will assume'll take off video with different obduvom. So same I think put tm valve for remote governance and launch obduva.

+2

4

Фёдор Соколов wrote:

on work with morning will assume'll take off video with different obduvom

Yes, like would I merely

0

5

mikhAN wrote:

Yes, like would I merely

As promised DM a compressor Fubag ol 195 / 6 cm 1.5

0

6

Bought these have themselves in city of in Tekhnopoite, is worth 7094 the repeat in D

0

7

So over- route reached enlightenment on obduvu on courses 45kW
Obduv 3 points, dozen nozzles 3 mm, lens 2 inches,, I'm cutting veneer 6 mm birch the speed 10 capacity 85, cutting max very an, and net, but under such a obduve have you - The air vent must be oyoyoy what the good, otherwise from yours press smoke from all joints will. In prikreplyonnykh photo, cutting with obduvom full kompresorom, and again each piece of bezmaslyanym. Video program to not broke a ((
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/uiPQs.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/T95Ie.jpg
About whip up obduv on your the. I have a similar there is machine,, too, without obduva. Sealed plastic saying cone I there got laid, extremely not really, better with a side of obduv on back consolidate.

0

8

Capacity your tube 80w;
Of Mark-model a compressor Chinese but-" Videos ", behaved showerbooth with presses is.
So same great about replace a compressor.

0

9

Bassser wrote:

amene a compressor.

Get new not think, think! Zrazu many problems with withering and engraved will determine!

0

10

Фёдор Соколов wrote:

So over- route reached enlightenment on obduvu on courses 45kW
Obduv 3 points, dozen nozzles 3 mm, lens 2 inches,, I'm cutting veneer 6 mm birch the speed 10 capacity 85, cutting max very an, and net, but under such a obduve have you extracted must be oyoyoy what the good, otherwise from yours press smoke from all joints will. In prikreplyonnykh photo, cutting with obduvom full kompresorom, and again each piece of bezmaslyanym. Video program to not broke a: ((

About whip up obduv on your machine. I have a similar there is machine,, too, without obduva. Sealed plastic saying cone I there got laid, extremely not really, better with a side of obduv on back consolidate.

However, the first photo this cutting max with compressor FUBAG? And the second with only one camera?
, too, want to purchase FUBag as you wrote, only yakak I understood you still wonderful receiver prisoedinyal, camping on To politics there on 6l. I have machine with telephone receiver on 60 VT. Should think of the lack?

0

11

Still question as better hooking off obduv to its unmodified back? Necessarily need that would stream in inward are as photocorrespondent? There of our past very small manning table hole.

0

12

Fedor Sokolov
Through specific time, if not hampers, witness please lens (raskrutiv) and note on cutting max. I before, too, was cutting 2-3 points, only constantly accounted for lens brush your from tired condensate (his not in sight from above, only raskrutiv, with hand nozzles). On natural lens exposures a double and increasingly, normal rezom even not reeks. By .4-.6 points condensate I have not marks, so, I'm cutting on them. From below, of course, not so perfectly, as on 2 glasses and more, but lens brush my times in 2 month, not every day on several times.
However, now winter of, and the situation can be the other.
However - 2, visual and the, that this is not only condensate, and stupidly on such a pressure filters that breaches. System vozdukhopodgotovki I not yet proapgreydil until the end of (buy-bought, and sand trap on 100 are unaware, and batteries filters until 0.003 microns, and industrial. Vlagootdelitel compressor type with point dew + 3 degrees - but hands not reaching increasingly to rebuild).

0

13

BlackOx wrote:

was cutting 2-3 points

Guys, tell us muddled. Blackjack this that for pressure the atmosphere, barrels or mPa?

0

14

Kuz wrote:

OChKO this that for pressure the atmosphere, barrels or mPa?

1 blackjack = 1 large the division on manometre a compressor (usually from 0 to 8. 10. 12) = 1 CGPM = ~ 1.01 bars = ~ 0.1 MPa, as something so.

Last edited by BlackOx (Nov 9 2015 18:11:44)

+1

15

_king_ wrote:

however, the first photo this cutting max with compressor FUBAG? And the second with only one camera?
, too, want to purchase FUBag as you wrote, only yakak I understood you still wonderful receiver prisoedinyal, camping on To politics there on 6l. I have machine with telephone receiver on 60 VT. Should think of the lack?

BlackOx wrote:

Fedor Sokolov
Through specific time, if not hampers, witness please lens (raskrutiv) and note on cutting max. I before, too, was cutting 2-3 points, only constantly accounted for lens brush your from tired condensate (his not in sight from above, only raskrutiv, with hand nozzles). On natural lens exposures a double and increasingly, normal rezom even not reeks. By .4-.6 points condensate I have not marks, so, I'm cutting on them. From below, of course, not so perfectly, as on 2 glasses and more, but lens brush my times in 2 month, not every day on several times.
However, now winter of, and the situation can be the other.
However - 2, visual and the, that this is not only condensate, and stupidly on such a pressure filters that breaches. System vozdukhopodgotovki I not yet proapgreydil until the end of (buy-bought, and sand trap on 100 are unaware, and batteries filters until 0.003 microns, and industrial. Vlagootdelitel compressor type with point dew + 3 degrees - but hands not reaching increasingly to rebuild).

Separator from water necessarily need to, I have in exposure + 20 so problems there is no, but, too, questioning d on anyone case, problems with zasyorom lenses, too, there is no every day is allowing. If, I'm cutting veneer the obduv 2 - 3 points garrets from thickness.

0

16

_king_ wrote:

however, the first photo this cutting max with compressor FUBAG? And the second with only one camera?
, too, want to purchase FUBag as you wrote, only yakak I understood you still wonderful receiver prisoedinyal, camping on To politics there on 6l. I have machine with telephone receiver on 60 VT. Should think of the lack?

Yes 1 photo this with Fubagom, the second this politics. Receiver on 50 are unaware, still s goalkeeper touched reducer to control obduv, exactly the entire system on photo
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/W7aBc.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/YOCjg.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/Grh5u.jpg

0

17

Kuz wrote:

Children (Guys), tell us muddled. Blackjack this that for pressure the atmosphere, barrels or mPa?

1 blackjack = 1 the atmosphere =0, 98Mpa =1, 0132 bar =))

_king_ wrote:

however, the first photo this cutting max with compressor FUBAG? And the second with only one camera?
, too, want to purchase FUBag as you wrote, only I as I understood you still wonderful receiver prisoedinyal, camping on To politics there on 6l. I have machine with telephone receiver on 60 W. Should think of the lack?

Desirable compressor on stronger my, I "a tad" Shiller wrong on moschyam, borrow need to liters on 300-400 in minute, to receiver faster over-pumping but the price already another will% 30-40, and the for 15-20 mines receiver is spent and incl. Compressor, and pumping he 50 liters to 8 vision long.

Last edited by Фёдор Соколов (Nov 9 2015 18:28:48)

0

18

Фёдор Соколов wrote:

1 blackjack = 1 the atmosphere =0, 98Mpa =1, 0132 bar =))

Desirable compressor on stronger my, I "a tad" Shiller wrong on moschyam, borrow need to liters on 300-400 in minute, to receiver faster over-pumping but the price already another will% 30-40, and the for 15-20 mines receiver is spent and incl. Compressor, and pumping he 50 liters to 8 vision long.

Edited Fedor Sokolov (Today 00 :28: 48)


Strongly he Makov fubag?
Got laid to its unmodified system creation air. Mean to only one camera shlanchikam?

0

19

_king_ wrote:

Pretty bad he Makov fubag?
Got laid to its unmodified system creation air. Mean to only one camera shlanchikam?

Even not know as say. Ah ?oieo, but many silent than other, yes hooked up with to its unmodified system.

0

20

Фёдор Соколов wrote:

Even not know as say. Ah ?oieo, but many silent than other, yes hooked up with to its unmodified system.

I have photocorrespondent here is such same a to nozzle. Tonenkiiy what the he.

0

21

_king_ wrote:

Wu me photocorrespondent here is such same a to nozzle. Tonenkiiy what the he.

Yes far more the?

0

22

I have politics a small kompressorchik on 90 liters in minute. Behaved with presses is, nothing more not did. How many he weighs heavily hard say, little weighs heavily think. And why there big podduv? Cutting max and with so compressor an excellent. Lens brush my times in month, yes and the for of decency, no raids on it there is no.

0

23

_king_ wrote:

Pretty bad he Makov fubag?
Got laid to its unmodified system creation air. Mean to only one camera shlanchikam?

I have slightly lot more fubag for blowing air products exempted after grind down, 24 liter receiver, ?oieo strongly. With panels, transfer compressor was, airkast like, land and the sky on noise.

0

24

mvolchkov wrote:

I have politics a small kompressorchik on 90 liters in minute. Behaved with presses is, nothing more not did. How many he weighs heavily hard say, little weighs heavily think. And why there big podduv? Cutting max and with so compressor an excellent. Lens brush my times in month, yes and the for of decency, no raids on it there is no.

Is improving cutting max
+ I have seated the there is nedorez periodically. To example, I'm cutting one and tighter detail, under odinak speed and capacity, can where the that the nedorezat.

0

25

_king_ wrote:

is improving cutting max
+ I have seated the there is nedorez periodically. To example, I'm cutting one and tighter detail, under odinak speed and capacity, can where the that the nedorezat.

1. Yustirova
2. The roughness material in previous what there is no focusing
3. Check geometry ray exiting from pipes, circle this well! Ancient this poorly!
4. Shoe optics helps not only photographers))
Here is 4 OSNOVNYKh PRIChINY
PS Wu me on old pipe and with old lens such a same hell is that was

Last edited by Фёдор Соколов (Nov 10 2015 17:46:10)

0

26

Bought, today put, cutting max indeed became a net, and here is nedorez as was so and remained. Veneer I'm hugging densely to table, sometimes even double line is obtained and there not rips through. As test geomeriyu ray?
The stitcher bought it comes. Have cube as if would a new under me strapon from boxes.
As its can be test?

0

27

_king_ wrote:

as test geometry ray?

On first mirror install there foreheads and molitvakh test, if ancient the pipe if circle the look calibration. I have was such, can repair substitute lenses, and then still substitute tube have polished, veneer what cutting? What parameters? What is capacity press?

0

28

On the evening d try look.
Plywood 4 mm, capacity 100 and the speed 7-9 give.
Here is and is obtained that where the rips through and where the there is no, where line Double vision where the simply passes primary over the top.

0

29

_king_
Capacity what 100? I'll shut up pro the that 100% in principle cannot be questioning, this question the second. And W how many cube? On symptoms it seems more even on boom, than on the very pipe (if nowhere mechanics not walking and increasingly otyustirovano).

+ plywood have us in country. As would softer. No. Have 4ki 3 layer, of which in average ALWAYS technologically meet as years, so and bitches. For comparisons Chinese plywood that they on souvenirs broadcast simply an ideal, under some crappy stomosti, and consists of 5 layers under the same thickness.

+1

30

Capacity under Reza have been putting 100% that would certainly. Ah, too, most and under capacity 65% in principle. Direct unfortunately
Capacity pipes 60 W. Ah as I understand, if ray goes from nozzles means on Kingsroad he passes norms, focus found fielded. If it comes was not otyustirovanno at all it comes not was cutting or ray would leave.

0

31

Pipe how many years? As long works?
Is worth fix talk on pipe and compare with specification pipes

Last edited by Фёдор Соколов (Nov 11 2015 10:30:27)

0

32

Here is such blot is obtained on first mirror, camping on’s exiting from pipes

0

33

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/mJV16.jpg

0

34

And here is such on emotional outburst during in the last which reflects on lens http://s3.uploads.ru/t/oUZs6.jpg

0

35

_king_ wrote:

have as I understand, if ray goes from nozzles means on Kingsroad he passes norms

False understanding of. Producers not for good reason say about the need for embody "accurately in center everymirrors."
I have such spills in form accented when up poorly gonna make a jackass of on level, and / or mirrors not accurately restarted.

And even - most utterly not lends meaning yustirovke 3 th mirrors, and for good reason. For example - on 100Vt pipe under ideal otstroyke on 80% veneer 4mm I'm cutting 20 mm / with, and unfortunately normally. After clearing lenses little ray of sunshine focus your, let marginally, on mere 0.5-1 mm typically, but this lack, to not cut on liquid molecules above 14-16 mm / sec. That is called - feel difference, 25% even with minor fluctuations optotrakta. And when cube ??? came later, you simply never balcony identical focus in all parts of worker field, he everywhere will swim.

+2

36

BlackOx wrote:

false understanding of. Producers not for good reason say about the need for embody "accurately in center every mirrors."


There is no such demands, accurately in center constitute need only on third a mirror. Sometimes, even saves on replace mirrors:, pitting ray not on center, and wand a mirror on least wear.

0

37

_king_ wrote:

and here is such on emotional outburst during in the last which reflects on lens

Ah so here is and the answer, see window after 1 mirrors, typos far hits ray on 2 mirror and still themselves mirrors check on integrity.
Where the on path ray obstacle!

Last edited by Фёдор Соколов (Nov 12 2015 07:37:01)

0

38

Before as buy compressor, spoke with boys which nor one compressor had replaced, in end have advised this 3 year with him work without problems:
Capacity your tube 25W;
Of Mark-model a compressor Remeza SB4-16.GMS150K;
Volume of receiver, Lukashenka's behavior is 16;
Productivity on promote, are unaware per minute 110;
Level of noise, dB 57.

On fact pumping to 8, under constant spin air 4 holds.

0

39

markaru wrote:

interested parameters your a compressor for obduva


Compressor Fengda AS 08, bezmaslyanyy (membrane).
’ here (not advertisements):

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

Press two: One with workers battlefields 60 • 90sm and telephone receiver 120Vt, the second with battlefields 1.5 • 3m and telephone receiver 180Vt.
Works with both Demonstarting. Importantly - lenses clean, got rid from problems with oil with a taint of (until this on a large 45kW been used crankshaft compressor - filters help not until the end of, would still for day work lens zasiralas oils).
Until this compressor fully suits. Works directly, without expansion cans, thresh hours-Stop (, without curiously problems.

0

40

dm6 wrote:

Industrial Compressor Fengda AS 08, bezmaslyanyy (membrane).
’ here (not advertisements):

Press two: One with workers battlefields 60 • 90sm and telephone receiver 120Vt, the second with battlefields 1.5 • 3m and telephone receiver 180Vt.
Works with both Demonstarting. Importantly - lenses clean, got rid from problems with oil with a taint of (until this on a large a lathe been used crankshaft compressor - filters help not until the end of, would still for day work lens zasiralas oils).
Until this compressor fully suits. Works directly, without expansion cans, thresh hours without stop, without curiously problems.

Fully agree, already gender year is worth accurately takoyzhe compressor, suits well, edinstvoennoe that made put on him a couple cooling from phones, to not peregrevalsya, times in month account for disassemble and podkruchivat of cogs in apical membrane (, just for rasskruchivayutsya and ceased pump air!

0

41

Fengda AS 08 - how he Makov?

0

42

Guys, and this compressor Fengda AS 08, how many he betrays Bar?
We for 3 month changed 2 a compressor, die quickly =(
Was fubag bezmaslyanyy and Quattro and senza-24,, too, bezmaslyannyy.
Hooked up a telephone to receiver on 50 liters.

0

43

markaru wrote:

Fengda AS 08 - how he Makov?

Enough Makov, in one room can be of course lie, but not bear, put in neighboring.

0

44

The 750W/ 1.1KW option high pressure air compressor and water seperator we supply for our customers:
Option 750W / 1.1KW air compressor and separator water High-pressure we deliver for our customers:
http://www.thunderlaser.com/features/high-pressure-and-low-noise-air-compressor.html

Noise testing:
Testing noise

sample demonstration:
Pattern demonstration of:

0

45

Has acquired on the occasion on price scrap-metal Soviet compressor 500 liters on base U43102. On passport can issuing 31 KWh of have hour, and to escalate in receiver 12 atmospheres.
D now zhestkoy revizirovat and launch.

0

46

Head already goes loop from izuchaemoy information. Goes to me from of the City of Yaroslavl 9060 80W, have been arguing now pick a compressor. For obduva lenses and material and for zone-Paint Weatherbeater. Ideally, of course, like would zapitatsya from one a compressor, BUT need a good clean air with high productivity. Bezmaslyannye suited by the quality of air, but have very a small resource, reliability and productivity. Crankshaft, under flawed care, churchgoers longer and better, but air with oil fog, which it is difficult to remove fully, from for what need constantly will service lens, lest not give it die. In general, apparently, until do I took a toy compressor from kit, but on painting d borrow. And here is question to over-, how a net should be air for kraskopulta lest not claimed products? ????? whether couples filters brute and petty clearing?

0

47

Chkayas on Ukraine’s construction shop saw FX 240 made in Italy, with a receiver on 24 liter, 240 are unaware\ mines an, bezmasyanyy, on price, cheaper only steal - 9200 Br Here same took, d test, update my. http://s7.uploads.ru/t/dj6uA.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/zquOv.jpg

0

48

aldushin wrote:

And here is question to over-, how a net should be air for kraskopulta lest not claimed products? ????? whether couples filters brute and petty clearing?

For normal work under painting, air should be necessarily osushen! Yes and than more will receiver those easier-quietness and more hopeful parameters on exit! Necessarily vortex dehydrator, otherwise shagren on Lacke is inevitable! Ah and shabby.There lose condensate from receiver!

0

49

Could you tell me there is crankshaft compressor so here is what filter to him need. From Forum learned that need vlagootdelitel as he 500, where sells? Also need filter from dust, be appropriate whether filter air from machines? Who what uses share.

0

50

Airside wrote:

Say, is there is crankshaft compressor so here is what filter to him need. From Forum learned that need vlagootdelitel as he 500, where sells? Also need filter from dust, be appropriate whether filter air from machines? Who what uses share.

From dust on emotional outburst during in compressor usually filter is worth, which well lack!
Dehydrator can be to purchase in any no clothing left auto parts for economy auto, there incidentally there is and options with changeable-in cartridge!
And at all are looking for the countess which Hypnotizes selling assemblies - automatics, have them all of this there is in abundance!

0


You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Laser looms » Parameters your aacianeyiiai a compressor for obduva