Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Laser looms » Temperatures a cooling fluid

Temperatures a cooling fluid

Posts 51 to 100 of 229

'm using antifreeze Red complemented by 1l of antifreeze to 5l distilled water. Through month work the (native) pump began quality, had to replace on pump from heaters full ed. For month water not is blooming, not enforces smells, sometimes leave distill water. Keep temperatures within 18 degrees

Airside wrote:

I want buy liquid heat carrier, to dilute concentrated cooling fluids water its need? And what proportion?

Have us otaplivaemoe ????, heat carrier use, only to water not is blooming. Were diluting the "Lukewarm house - Eco" (-30S, contains 47% polypropylene glycol) distilled water from calculation 3 parts of water on one part of heat carriers. For year work no problems not been.

+1

Ryabyat, and we I cool water from under tap (2 make water on 50 liters, first from one water swing, swing, and after from another)
Than fraught with?

gipat wrote:

Ryabyat, and we I cool water from under tap (2 make water on 50 liters, first from one water swing, swing, and after from another)
Than fraught with?

Yes nor than. Demands as to water in heat distribution pipelines. Only would not zavonyala :)

About negative temperatures from rising. On site Yusto is specified worker range of temperatures from rising from + 10 'S. I have now in of it below. This is obtained need to heat for?

tok17 wrote:

Skyfall about negative temperatures from rising. On site Yusto is specified worker range of temperatures from rising from + 10 'S. I have now in of it below. This is obtained need to heat for?

Sense temperature + 10 in is that in temperatures below is beginning to a glitch in the system elektronnika, under fix this is even say the said, under 0 can simply ambush zabostovku.

gipat wrote:

Than fraught with?

Depends on quality water. Have us, to example, water with very high bones of calcium. Calcium sediment gradually will to reduce effectiveness averting heat and toll on work fanfare, will have brush your regularly. To not spend on this time, use distill water.

neotex wrote:

gipat wrote (and):

Than fraught with?

Depends on quality water. Have us, to example, water with very high bones of calcium. Calcium sediment gradually will to reduce effectiveness averting heat and toll on work fanfare, will have brush your regularly. To not spend on this time, use distill water.

My producer in describing press insists solely on distilled water.

Flint2015 wrote:

transformer temperature + 10 in is that in temperatures below is beginning to a glitch in the system elektronnika, under fix this is even say the said, under 0 can simply ambush zabostovku.

Even with -5 shower works pretty good works, and here is lamp under using water dead, Jewel would)

All not posuschestvu.
Cube I have under 4 gr works, but on textures in sight, that with progrevom the depth of a bit increases.
Here interestingly that with themselves laser is generated, poidee until certain limits negative temperature not affect electrical ionization gases.

tok17 wrote:

Everyone not posuschestvu.
Cube I have under 4 gr works, but on textures in sight, that with progrevom the depth of a bit increases.
Here interestingly that with themselves with a laser is generated, poidee until certain limits negative temperature not affect electrical ionization gases.

'm gonna hazard, that not only temperatures gas a mixture can to influence capacity laser, but and for high voltage of BP there is worker range of temperatures from rising, under which normiruyutsya his characteristics.

neotex wrote:

if I had to guess, that not only temperatures gas a mixture can to influence capacity laser, but and for high voltage of BP there is worker range of temperatures from rising, under which normiruyutsya his characteristics.

As man any expertise in electronics components, I can suggest, that until -10S not critical way quite, the more this equipment the very well is waiting.
Recall-vapor lamp, which on the cold with hard of the switching on. Here truth gas the other. Here is interestingly so opinion people renown for their study of problem.

Still, recently zakipyatil laser, worked without cooling minutes about 5 :( I understand, that not well, but interestingly who thus way botched pipe? What time it took?

tok17 wrote:

How man any expertise in electronics components, I can suggest, that until -10S not critical way quite, the more this equipment the very well is waiting.
Recall-vapor lamp, which on the cold with hard of the switching on. Here truth gas the other. Here is interestingly so opinion people renown for their study of problem.

Still, recently zakipyatil laser, worked without cooling minutes about 5 I understand, that not well, but interestingly who thus way botched pipe? What time it took?

Of what your visitors on this topic.
Consolidation of opinion, that than below temperatures gas a mixture, the higher capacity and more resource.
Ostensibly, under negative temperatures increase capacity can reach joy, meaning, but this not applies to Chinese slide down certain pipes and of BP, which not created on such a strain, and also, from-for especially their design, can change regime work optical resonator.
Usually, recommend range of 10-25 S. Under low temperatures arises the danger arise condensate on mirrors, that will lead to reduce capacity or, even, exits tube from by building. Under more high is accelerating degradation gas a mixture, and with strong, an overheating can melt glue, which mirrors are glued to SFR.

On time - read pro cases, when cube was dying fully and for 5 minutes and for 30, think, affects and capacity, and temperatures in of it. In your case recently spotted changes?

Thank God, changes not observed!

In chillers "traveled" Chinese a... pump.
Where its can be take? Who tell pollsters?

The pipe 80-90w tell (chiller 3,000, simple with fan), on 45kW written not dopuskayote rising temperatures in chillere higher 40 degrees, the summer was I have temperatures water 34 degrees, special deviations in work press not observed, himself of course more strays. In my experience the decisive factor in blamed exploitation laser tube, this establishing capacity not more 60-70%, and temperatures water this factor even not secondary, and a consequence settings capacity, so as, than higher capacity, the higher temperatures.

Hello!
So no one, nothing and not writes. Wasn no one not rebuffed with problem of a breakdown fanfare on chillere? Then I you immediately already write. Find such pump on 24 V with such patrubkami and the flood of 540 are unaware per minute quickly on place the futile attractive opportunity. Now here is d to think as replace.

Temernik wrote:

540 are unaware per minute

Seek need there where this product
http://ru.aliexpress.com/af/water-pump- … mp;catId=0
And you with productivity nothing not been a mix-up? 32 ton in hour
Either as one of options

http://www.autoopt.ru/catalog/104303-na … 24v_kzaje/

Last edited by Flint2015 (Nov 19 2015 17:45:44)

Temernik wrote:

Hello!
So no one, nothing and not writes. Wasn no one not rebuffed with problem of a breakdown fanfare on chillere? Then I you immediately already write. Find such pump on 24 V with such patrubkami and the flood of 540 are unaware per minute quickly on place the futile attractive opportunity. Now here is d to think as replace.

Put akvariumnyy pump on 220 and forget.

Hello! Tansu 3,000, not mismanaged, cube 90W. Seceded from the stem so, mentor put the old refrigerator "Saratov", radiator the stove from "Lada" and the fan 12 V. Hungry fan eyebrows air from refrigerator per hours down, lies squarely on the radiator. All simply. Truth place ranks.

kork66 wrote:

Hello! Tansu 3,000, not mismanaged, cube 90W. Seceded from the stem so, mentor put the old refrigerator "Saratov", radiator the stove from "Lada" and the fan 12 V. Hungry fan eyebrows air from refrigerator per hours down, lies squarely on the radiator. All simply. Truth place ranks.

And not easier try on machine to channel cold air directly from conditioning? Let zone labor together with the head's blowing on 16 grad. Air

Лазер wrote:

and not easier try on machine to channel cold air directly from conditioning? Let zone labor together with the head's blowing on 16 grad. Air

To restrain need to the same cooling liquid, not labor zone. But share of truth there is. I made from conditioning chiller, for this kondishka was fully all workshops. Now see. That enough was put radiator before air conditioning and to blow on him. Airconditioning in this case nurturing would 2e role: And ???? cooled and the laser (100Vt)

Лазер wrote:

and not easier try on the stitcher to channel cold air directly from conditioning? Let zone labor together with the head's blowing on 16 grad. Air

I think effect not will. All the more under long will the cooling liquid very quickly heats up.
I have before was barrel 50l, and in it the pump. So accounted for water periodically to change (now auto radiator put and very touristy areas) on chiller all raze not can to shell out.))

Slym wrote:

I think effect not will. All the more under long will the cooling liquid very quickly heats up.
I have before was barrel 50l, and in it the pump. So accounted for water periodically to change (now auto radiator put and very touristy areas) on chiller all raze not can to shell out.))

And after all can be even on AVTORADIATOR pitch air the flow of from the usual floor or desktop fan. Air passing through the radiator will have to make a move with a huge part of heat, thereby cooling ones the radiator and respectively the very liquid. (Principle as in auto), and if even and the radiator lower in cold water? And even option to channel the flow of air from conditioning on the very up?

Last edited by Лазер (Nov 24 2015 10:39:29)

Temernik wrote:

Hello!

There is akvariumnyy pump for remote filters AKVAEL-650. Have him productivity 650 liters in hour. Sell in zoomagazinakh somewhere in district 1,500-2000 rub

Лазер wrote:

and after all can be even on AVTORADIATOR pitch air the flow of from the usual floor or desktop fan. Air passing through radiator will have to make a move with a huge part of heat, thereby cooling ones radiator and respectively the very liquid. (Principle as in auto), and if even and radiator lower in cold water? And even option to channel the flow of air from conditioning on the very up?

Edited Laser (24-11-2015 09 :39: 29)

Forgot point to this moment. I have so and there is)) is worth the usual hungry fan contrary ?aaeaoi?a and aimed air-. In water of course not shrouding, but case periodically'm watering water himself the radiator. Effect immediately evident well))

And I give the bottle with frozen water in up for cooling. On 20 liters 2 the bottle on 4 hours summer provide good results.

ink wrote:

A I give the bottle with frozen water in up for cooling. On 20 liters 2 the bottle on 4 hours summer provide good results.

And what capacity cube and its booting, and also temperatures okruzh. Air

Want an additional radiator put. Question - from what made tube, which to flash lamp internet (from fanfare go)?

To shtutseru press from fanfare I have is faring reinforced pipe, and further ordinary silikonovye tube.

Until no problems and bonds of under subzero temperature not noticed. I have, where is worth machine, heating there is no. Was until 10 degrees. Was cutting and graviroval. No bonds of not watched. Not can argue. But if there calibrate temperature - respectively there condensate. This importantly. And temperatures for elektroniki such a not very judgmental and not a dangerous.

а у меня в системе охлаждения антифриз. 2 года уже - полёт нормальный. и охладитель сделан из чилера 3000, оконного кондиционера и пластиковой ёмкости для теплообмена. температуру держу 16-18 градусов.

я банально взял старый холодильник и использовал от него только морозильную камперу. там установил емкость с водой и в нее погрузил самодельный змеевик согнутой медной трубки как в самогонном аппарате))) два отверстия в стенке морозильники и все врезал в контур чиллера 3000

Last edited by Timoha55 (Jun 7 2016 02:33:36)

warlok95 wrote:

Подскажите, как почитить трубу если проморгали и вода зацвела, и что добавлять в дис воду , может спирт, чтоб она не цвела

Починить - только промывать. Поставьте фильтр на линии

При мощоности трубки 50w какой объем воды нужно, чтобы не очень быстро нагревалаясь? Налили 10л дистиллята и пару бутылок замороженных. Что все равно быстро нагревается.

Всем привет! У меня трубка 60 ватт - если заниматься резкой- очень быстро нагревается- лед помогает ненадолго - хочу попробовать радиатор - что скажете?  http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Ship … 63332.html

Sergey AA wrote:

Всем привет! У меня трубка 60 ватт - если заниматься резкой- очень быстро нагревается- лед помогает ненадолго - хочу попробовать радиатор - что скажете?  http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Ship … 63332.html

Как-то не так ссылка прикрепилась...

mikhAN wrote:

Как-то не так ссылка прикрепилась...

http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Ship … 63332.html
А так?

+1

warlok95 wrote:

Чем правильно чистить зеркала  линзы

Тема специально для вас. В ней и про чистку оптической системы и многие другие вопросы от новичков. Не поленитесь прочитать. Там этот вопрос поднимался и обсуждался.

Sergey AA wrote:

А так?

Так видно.
По-моему, в жару не сильно поможет.

А есть какой то бюджетный вариант? (без чиллера)

Sergey AA wrote:

А есть какой то бюджетный вариант? (без чиллера)

Попробуйте почитать Чиллер из пивного охладителя.

rostisko wrote:

Использую антифриз красный разбавлен 1л антифриза к 5л  дистиллированной воды. Через месяц работы водяной (родной)насос начал стучать, пришлось заменить на насос от обогревателей домовых колонок. За месяц вода не зацвела, не издает запах, иногда добавляю дистиллированную воду. Держу температуру в пределах 18 градусов

Добрый день. Подведя итог с использованием антифриза 1 к 5 хватило его на пол года, началась появляться пленка на поверхности воды и на трубах охлодителя, (как в чашке чая после простоя) небольшой налет в самой трубе бурого цвета, возможно образование после установки б.у. насоса.Пришлось сливать промывать моющими средствами, налет в самой трубе частично остался, более агрессивными средствами вымывать не стал. При заливе новой чистой воды думаю увеличить 2литра антифриза к 5 литров дистилированной воды. Теперь вместо красной попробую зеленую она менее агрессивная. Готов выслушать любое мнение.

Пока тоже пятилитровую бутылку воды морожу
Часа на 4 хватает (мощность трубки 80W)

Ищу пивной охладитель, думаю его использовать потом в качестве чиллера

Стараюсь около 20 градусов держать

elenium wrote:

Пока тоже пятилитровую бутылку воды морожуЧаса на 4 хватает (мощность трубки 80W)
            Ищу пивной охладитель, думаю его использовать потом в качестве чиллера
            Стараюсь около 20 градусов держать

Поставь любой компрессор на фреоне, хоть с холодильника (вытаскиваешь все внутренности), хоть с кондиционера.  Поверь работает очень хорошо и главное дешево. Если будет большой заказ потом как? когда льда больше нет? Тогда ставь радиатор с вентилятором на выходе с машины и охлаждай перед тем как вода попадет в резервуар со льдом, с 4 часов продлишь до 6 часов. :flag:

rostisko wrote:

Поставь любой компрессор на фреоне, хоть с холодильника (вытаскиваешь все внутренности), хоть с кондиционера.  Поверь работает очень хорошо и главное дешево. Если будет большой заказ потом как? когда льда больше нет? Тогда ставь радиатор с вентилятором на выходе с машины и охлаждай перед тем как вода попадет в резервуар со льдом, с 4 часов продлишь до 6 часов.

Если честно, если бы мне бы мог помочь папа или дедушка, я бы давно уже что-то соорудила

А так я могу сообразить, только если увижу как сделано =) вот тут интересное решение с холодильником видела

Про радиатор на выходе не поняла. с меня две трубки выходят из лазера - одна затягивает воду и подключена к аквариумному насосу, вторая сливает. Как к трубке которая сливает поставить радиатор?
Вообщем у меня для вас видимо глупые вопросы) но ничего, я чем больше тут сижу,  тем больше начинаю понимать)

А вообще я надеюсь на днях пивной охладитель купить=)

elenium wrote:

Если честно, если бы мне бы мог помочь папа или дедушка, я бы давно уже что-то соорудила

А так я могу сообразить, только если увижу как сделано =) вот тут интересное решение с холодильником видела

Про радиатор на выходе не поняла. с меня две трубки выходят из лазера - одна затягивает воду и подключена к аквариумному насосу, вторая сливает. Как к трубке которая сливает поставить радиатор?
Вообщем у меня для вас видимо глупые вопросы) но ничего, я чем больше тут сижу,  тем больше начинаю понимать)

А вообще я надеюсь на днях пивной охладитель купить=)

Добрый вечер. ТА ТРУБКА которая "сливает" к ней последовательно соединяете радиатор. На радиатор ставите вентилятор который прогоняя поток воздуха через радиатор будет снижать температуру воды. Работает как отопительная система в автомобиле.

Типа такого - с радиатором но эффективность мала особенно летом.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/8kzsK.jpg

MangustYL wrote:

Да как ваш плюс лед можно увеличить время. Лед сам по себе растает за 4 часа.

MangustYL wrote:

Тут немного  подискутировать надо. Автомобильный радиатор рассчитан на протекание потока воздуха через него. Если, по фото, радиатор просто воткнут в систему без прокачивания воздуха через него, тады ой.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Laser looms » Temperatures a cooling fluid