Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Laser looms » Temperatures a cooling fluid


Temperatures a cooling fluid

Posts 1 to 50 of 205

1

Question - can whether the laser power fall from-for changes temperature a cooling fluid?

0

2

Yes

0

3

What is must be temperatures fluid?

0

4

Give on chillere not higher 25-26 degrees. And at all than below, the better. Only point dew must be accounted for.

0

5

And what is point dew?

0

6

Than higher temperatures, the faster dies your cube

0

7

mitskevich wrote:

The higher temperatures, the faster dies your cube

At. Modicum any dependence you can lead?

0

8

markaru wrote:

by must be temperatures fluid?

From 16 until 21 degrees, not more

0

9

On a few days been disconnected heating, water was 15-16 degrees - proizvoditeley worse, although and marginally, but the difference increasingly-??? there is, although I not am confident that this from-for fluid (can electronics or even what the reason).
I have usually temperatures water 24-27 degrees, pipe 7 months, until increasingly in normalcy. , too, many heard, that than - It's colder the better, but nor tests, nor curves durability of tube I not found.

0

10

Falcor wrote:

Wu me usually temperatures water 24-27 degrees, pipe 7 months, until increasingly in normalcy.

Work the she will, but here is term exploitation you reduce, with strongly.
Been running experiments not risk, on this higher 21 degrees not visual, already under 20 fringes aaao to the freezer for another bottle with ice blasting.

Falcor wrote:

water was 15-16 degrees - was cutting worse

On my observations, in courses case as times contrary, than below the better timber.

0

11

andruxa1g wrote:

A what is point dew?


Ah to example can be watch here

http://www.teplodoma.com.ua/text_recept … 12&q=3

From physics understandable, that than below temperatures, the better. But increasingly ??? this point must be accounted for, to not "making" mirrors radiator. Zapoteyut - that's Saadat.

0

12

Kuz wrote:

Nu to example can be watch here

http://www.teplodoma.com.ua/text_recept … 12&q =3

From physics understandable, that than below temperatures, the better. But increasingly ??? this point must be accounted for, to not "making" mirrors radiator. Zapoteyut - that's Saadat.


Explain it to please this case point dew will under 10.69 degrees on tselsiyu
And 20 degrees this constant temperatures in of it or on the street? :dontknow:
Example use tables: Temperatures 20 ° C humidity 55%, point dew equal 10,69 ° C

0

13

Than to restrain liquid - that would?
There is any chiller - they only bourgeois production or our, too, make?

0

14

There is freonovye chiller CW-will CW-5200

0

15

The same was suffering from with choice, borrow expensive chiller or to restrain fanfare that commanded in goes to machine. In end took chiller CW-will and not a member. I have Indoor Championships in Athletics now 24-27 degrees (quite feel hot), configured on instructions not more 21gradusa. Include first chiller await the until he cool him off antifreeze and then launch an machine.

0

16

There is for refrigerators as like, akummy (plastic containers with some kind within circulating). They zamarazhivayutsya in freezer. And if is switching off electricity. They as like, support temperatures. Not give quickly once more khlolodosu. Very even well help.

0

17

mitskevich wrote:

There are for refrigerators as like, akummy (plastic containers with some kind within circulating). They zamarazhivayutsya in freezer. And if is switching off electricity. They as like, support temperatures. Not give quickly once more khlolodosu. Very even well help.


DAC if questions electricity laser, too, turn off :D

0

18

Here is theory temperature cooling fluid.
Her temperature a laser. Than below the better, but?

I now support 10 degrees a cooling fluid on chillere from beer fridge door.
Tansu from beer refrigerant.

0

19

mitskevich wrote:

There are for refrigerators as like, akummy (plastic containers with some kind within circulating). They zamarazhivayutsya in freezer. And if is switching off electricity. They as like, support temperatures. Not give quickly once more khlolodosu. Very even well help.

) these batteries you can do itself in household conditions, take camp bottle and need to remove in it briny water, the necessary concentration of for temperature your a little freezer burn there have difficulty finding in Google.

0

20

Kuz wrote:

I'll bet you a on chillere not higher 25-26 degrees.

Increasingly-???, me seems, this total. Optimally 17-20 I.M.H.O.,
At all desirable keep stable temperatures, to example 18 degrees. Then regimes cutting and of Engraving not change, but pity chiller: '(
So do stage- from 17 until 20 degrees. Changes parameters not been.

0

21

Point dew 3-4 degrees.

0

22

Hello! Colleagues chiller there is on 3,000 gives on 5,000. Raze not can whip up in fix the difference. Podskajite, please?’ve worked periodically. Cube - 80. Is worth in the basement. Temperatures air: On the morning 22, a day to 23-24. Like would to purchase the optimal option on price and on needs. Hope on your aid. Thank you!

0

23

5,000 - a Freon.
3,000 - capacious for water with radiator

0

24

Unambiguously borrow a Freon. 've interfaced-had included-configured and everything- more not need to punch around capacity with packages ice and every second inspect temperatures.
Then even thank you tell.

+1

25

Colleagues, all large thank you! Have been pushing this whole! Prompted!

0

26

I have is worth chiler as like, CW3000 on ouf printer. Get him to say something to connect to laser, good little. Greitsya be the.

0

27

mitskevich wrote:

Wu me is worth chiler as like, CW3000 on ouf printer. Get him to say something to connect to laser, good little. Greitsya be the.

CW-3,000-air exposure, labor temperatures fluid will + 5-10 degrees
Have the most such in goes with presses is EU. Now bought the old freezer "Atlant" on 5 shelves for 10 $, in him build with water, in which Amenhotep though from chilera radiator. Getting hoses bought in "rust in the SAM" - gidrouroven on 10 meters hooked it up, so, to from tank of a chillera drove in pipe, from pipes in a little freezer burn there and ago in bachyok. Increasingly else space refrigerator per hours rang bottles at with water, when at the work you heats up water in the bucket was the one leaking its and'm pouring from bottles a new Frost mages – "khladogenta." Slituyu water in empty the bottle and on neighboring shelf)) until on this stage temperatures in system 19-21 degree, pulled 2 old ?aaeaoi?a from pechek auto, d to connect and their, camping on K. One ?aaeaoi?a from chillera race for more effective cooling

0

28

Brought together chiler with former conditioning used only the outer bloc and brought together serpentine from’tube. The apparently bloc on 12,000 Brinain gas 410. -40litrov. Insurance is on 2-3 minutes in average through every 10min walk. Put 20 degrees under 15 emerges condensate on all pipes for control temperature used bloc from refrigerating systems. 12,000 consumes 800 wat. For such a system be appropriate any the outer bloc, gas matter much not has!

0

29

If whom interestingly can to tell much detail. Most expensive the outer bloc (split) can be without problems get have ustanovschikov air conditioners especially machines on gas R22 and labeled r 407 their replace offline on new inverters on gas R410.

0

30

Are on of negligence two days (on 6 hours) with temperature water 40-45 degrees. ? A man walks pipe 60 watts. Before are on 17-18 mm / sec, now for the same quality account for cut on 13 mm / sec.

0

31

Kuz wrote:

. But increasingly ??? this point must be accounted for, to not "making" mirrors radiator. Zapoteyut - that's Saadat.

That will happen?
I have now tube piece even without incl the refrigeration installations, a mirror Heating of a laser and not had to,. One times’refrigerator, Tosol until negative temperatures from rising simple handbag, the entire cube iniem have become covered, a mirror zapotelo, but on as a details nor as not dynamic exemplified.
As think, in than the danger low temperature? After all svoro winter of.

0

32

tok17 wrote:

What will happen?

Me, too, interested in have us garage not heated? Who any worked under subzero temperature?

Last edited by Airside (Sep 18 2015 09:28:01)

0

33

Have an over-familiar machine on balcony stood. Winter pipe burst.

0

34

tok17 wrote:

What will happen?

Was such case. Machine stood in cold of it without heat. Roughly about year. In a result fell off smokestacks and a mirrors radiator. I so submit from for difference temperatures from rising not weathered combines.

0

35

mikhAN wrote:

Wu an over-familiar machine on balcony stood. Winter pipe burst.

Are familiar unambiguously water not leaked.
If in glass thermos parca water and field on frost, then through some time his warrior will tear apart.
However same this nor whom not surprises.

0

36

PalSecam wrote:

familiar unambiguously water not leaked.
If in glass thermos parca water and field on frost, then through some time his warrior will tear apart.
However same this nor whom not surprises.

Absolutely agree. Want on winter instead water use Tosol or even what nezamerzayuschuyu liquid, camping on K. ???? only neotaplivaemoe there is.

0

37

3blaze wrote:

In a result fell off smokestacks and a mirrors radiator. I so submit from for difference temperatures from rising not weathered combines.

Precedent with otvalivayuschimisya mirrors nastorazhivae. Think when scheme heating. In up heater on 300 W. First included will he, will internationalize pipe on 10 degrees, and then can be and cut it. On fact, if a mirror starts now bask from a laser, then burst cold can. Perhaps :)

0

38

, too, machine is worth in neotaplivaemom of it. This week promised freeze. Now drenched water. That better inject Tosol, antifreeze or alcohol seek?

0

39

I have is worth chiler CW5200 temperatures is worth from 19 until 20. On forums write the most the optimal temperatures work laser tube 20 degrees.

0

40

Romanych777 wrote:

Also machine is worth in neotaplivaemom of it. This week promised freeze. Now drenched water. That better inject Tosol, antifreeze or alcohol seek?

For heat distribution pipelines sell antifreeze. Seems propylene ethylene glycol - without harmful. And so absolutely without difference. Only would glass not's corrosive, and tube :)
Not forget given, that productivity pump with SDC MODU... snot, sure can fall. And teploemkostyu in our case can be neglect.

0

41

disk911 wrote:

I have is worth chiler CW5200 temperatures is worth from 19 until 20. On forums write the most the optimal temperatures work laser tube 20 degrees.

Forums have - bad source of grinding halt after information. In hundreds harmful councils can to store only one a useful.
I as see one of problems - obmorazhivanie mirrors: And opportunity damage under heating with a laser strongly cooled glass. Than still fraught with - not understandable

0

42

Optimum temperatures need to specify have seller of, so as she have different producers can differ on 20 degrees

0

43

Romanych777 wrote:

Also machine is worth in neotaplivaemom of it. This week promised freeze. Now drenched water. That better inject Tosol, antifreeze or alcohol seek?

Alcohol be afraid Grand Marnier liqueur. All ??? easily flammable. Poured antifreeze green. In no clothing left said that better green, he less aggressive.

0

44

markaru wrote:

by must be temperatures fluid?

In leadership press referred 25 degrees. We keeping the 20,: Let 30 recover the, no PM in German saw

0

45

tok17 wrote:

for heat distribution pipelines sell antifreeze. Seems propylene ethylene glycol - without harmful. And so absolutely without difference. Only would glass not's corrosive, and tube
Not forget given, that productivity pump with SDC MODU... snot, sure can fall. And teploemkostyu in our case can be neglect.


Heat carrier still his call. Only need precisely on the basis of polypropylene glycol, this he are environmentally friendly.
Propylene Glycol often recommend promoted in water (10-15%), to prevent flowering.
And heat carrier mentor contains still and i?enaaee, disclosure from penoobrazovaniya and rusting, efficiently absorbed as for human, so and for plastic, rubber and camping on P.

0

46

Now chilly, 'm cut under + 5 and until + 15 me seems unfortunately better, and so on chillere give maximum temperatures in 20 degrees. But he sometimes permits until 21.

0

47

Want buy liquid heat carrier, to dilute concentrated cooling fluids water its need? And what proportion?

0

48

I not been stubbornly watering down, poured some antifreeze. Already more year flight a normal.
Temperatures not is rising higher 21.

0

49

I have under heating water, capacity fell, was leaking, were pumping cold degrees 14, and he immediately de Mazzis family during)

0

50

Airside wrote:

I want buy liquid heat carrier, to dilute concentrated cooling fluids water its need? And what proportion?

Up on the the manual to teplonositelyu. If concentrate the razbav until expected throes temperature. I use truck antifreeze. T. E. Guarantee of until -40S but couples ethyl glycol detrimental, but to purchase Propylene Glycol until not broke a.

+1


You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Laser looms » Temperatures a cooling fluid