Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Laser looms » Help choose laser machine

Help choose laser machine

Posts 51 to 100 of 580

lexus80 wrote:

A 1,85 strongly are burning?

Have tree of 1,85 much less are burning, than have plywood (camping on K. Glue there is no) - cutting max is obtained light-brown and utterly not markim.

Hello! Decided not trail subject, ask question here. Already many prochitano. In principle characteristics suited, but like would to know pro this machine can who any, that the say. The quality of assemble and camping on P. http://dirtec.ru/products/lazernyj-stan … irtec-1060 The subject fundamentally is important, camping on K. Am in Kemerovo area and until Novosibirsk not far relatively to go (the possible requirements problems, challenge masters of and camping on P.). Thank you!

grumbes wrote:

but like would to know pro this machine can who any, that the say

I have the other machine, but possessing experience I’d say in my opinion:
1. The pipe 60 VT race will. Although, though for any works, but appetite comes during food)
2. Need chiller- necessarily a Freon. Thought type-until and so I'll earn enough money, and then buy-generate in such's bummer (
3. Dimensions of press. In the process-nerazbornyy. Look to penetrated in doors.
4. Seed monitor from new. Where does Coral X5 holds and our 8
5. About assembly-We to go and groping, and communicate. And to identify the voiceless even such same, and the accented such "Masters in.")
6. Something seems visited Oxford Street with such staff the. Although with these prices :dontknow:

Halkin wrote:

Wu me the other machine, but possessing experience I’d say in my opinion:
1. The pipe 60 W race will. Although, though for any works, but appetite comes during food)
2. Need chiller- necessarily a Freon. Thought type-until and so I'll earn enough money, and then buy-generate in such's bummer (
3. Dimensions of press. In the process-nerazbornyy. Look to penetrated in doors.
4. Seed monitor from new. Where does Coral X5 holds and our 8
5. About assembly-We to go and groping, and communicate. And to identify the voiceless even such same, and the accented such "Masters in.")
6. Something seems visited Oxford Street with such staff the. Although with these prices

In principle thicker 6 mm. Plywood not the planned. Machine need for dekupazhnykh curiously billets. Chipbordov of cardboard and camping on P. But I so understand uchshe 80vt laser immediately questioning. Pro chiler thanks to, d have in mind. On assembling. I at all nothing in this not Nurturing, camping on E. Theory read of course. But himself not a techie or a. Because and one looks for to take a closer representatives were. Everywhere'm digging, not can nothing pro looms these revere, and in Novosibirsk more no one find not can alas. In doors accurately not can fit (standard 90 see Doorway) let us to dismantle window.

M. It comes. Would what the specifically machine with similar characteristics, let us torture suppliers. M. It comes. As. Thank you!

Guys who Grand Canal from looms with China Podskajite from whom taking, and the'm prices such as and here. Although should be cheaper. (About suppliers in lichku)

Kula wrote:

Children (Guys) who Grand Canal from looms with China could you tell me from whom taking, and the'm prices such as and here. Although should be cheaper. (About suppliers in lichku)

Was option take from Kharbinskiy machine, and buy his same, but already in time you, the difference 40tyr. Bought in time you, there is no problems with raztomozhkoy, there is guarantee of, brought for week.

Rudiarius wrote:

Was option take from Kharbinskiy machine, and buy his same, but already in time you, the difference 40tyr. Bought in time you, there is no problems with raztomozhkoy, there is guarantee of, brought for week.

Here is and creepy borrow from China, that will come not known.

I bought these from Kharbinskiy
60kh90
reci 80
Tansu 5200
Two the table
Extracted
Kompresor truth's a weakling akvariumnyy
With transshipment 300,000

daguss wrote:

I bought these from Kharbinskiy

Let of curiosity, as the case with whose have Chinese - backed by formats are, convenience work and etc?

Mikko Sergeev wrote:

let of curiosity, as the case with whose have Chinese - backed by formats are, convenience work and etc?

So as same as and have all rest Chinese
Macro for Priozersk (click “save ” on button, he consigned in the very program powercut and made there already ask colours task
Program smart himself in of shock was
There is avtozapolenie worker field
Unfortunately first inside then outside not irrespective the from color of
Priority, it's engraved here first graviruet then unfortunately
There is function chase carving and cutting on draw an outline within not need to sketch two color of
There is and advantages a bit a little dank itself program case under inclusion press loses house) treated simply and load parameters

I, too, long thought and sought. And in end has acquired machine SH-G350 until for primer so say watch, tinker and understand need to or not. Someone buys with battlefields 30kh50 tube two immediately took 60 W, ordered mirrors new and lenses. I've got the calibrations chetko- rezhit a plywood maximum 10 mm in diameter. But me such a width not to what. Until'm colonizing China's treatment of program LaserWork. Need to that thread smarter and adequate) that have any advice for?

Salut wrote:

I, too, long thought and sought. And in end has acquired machine SH-G350 until for primer so say watch, tinker and understand need to or not. Someone buys with battlefields 30kh50 tube two immediately took 60 W, ordered mirrors new and lenses. Configured chetko- rezhit a plywood maximum 10 mm in diameter. But me such a width not to what. Until'm colonizing China's treatment of program LaserWork. Need to that thread smarter and adequate) that would?

LaserWork easily is installing plug-in in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, here is regulation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Stz2TEqAMY

Salut wrote:

I, too, long thought and sought. And in end has acquired machine SH-G350 until for primer so say watch, tinker and understand need to or not. Someone buys with battlefields 30kh50 tube two immediately took 60 VT, ordered mirrors new and lenses. I've got the calibrations chetko- rezhit a plywood maximum 10 mm in diameter. But me such a width not to what. Until'm colonizing China's treatment of program LaserWork. Need to that thread smarter and adequate) that would?

Have all Chinese looms programs similar on each other want that any wiser and adequate the trotec makes stays only fear the price you not please

Usually I develop my own on korele, and after simply throw it in in program for laser and all. And there already and the quality of software not has special meaning.

Дилик wrote:

Usually I develop my own on korele, and after simply throw it in in program for a laser and all. And there already and the quality of software not has special meaning.

Usually all so make) still nor one not saw that would did in the program for laser

+1

Дилик wrote:

Usually I develop my own on korele, and after simply throw it in in program for laser and all. And there already and the quality of software not has special meaning.

But even in such a sequence the quality of software matters:
- how quickly there zakinetsya / will have discovered file;
- as will be split sequence processing elements;
- how conveniently to appoint what elements with whatever tweak process;
- glyuchnost, again same.
The speed and convenience - they matter, when than something account for constantly enjoy :)

Дилик wrote:

Usually have Chinese laser looms, there is plugin for Priozersk (, worked at determined whether in korele and are shipping file on machine as printernaya the seal.

Flint2015 wrote:

Usually have Chinese laser Stankov there is plugin for Priozersk (, worked at determined whether in korele and are shipping file on machine as printernaya the seal.

I have newly drawe (or as there its) she only on XP vindovse, and Where does Coral on a major computer, there 7-pay is worth, so account for punch with the USB in it there here)) and so, of course with Priozersk (on the laser MediaPark or.

Дилик wrote:

Wu me newly drawe (or as there its) she only on XP vindovse, and Where does Coral on a major computer, there 7-pay is worth, so account for punch with the USB in it there here)) and so, of course with Priozersk (on the laser MediaPark or.

Check a tick 4 Where does Coral on entire Imaging Computer System

+1

Shaman179 wrote:

I want take the engraver Kamach 53 Laser pipe Lasea CL-1,200 60-70 VT. Mostly, it's engraved here and cutting plywood max 6 mm and 39000. As think, forumchane, be appropriate or not? If not, d appreciate it if offer options

60 -70 watt 6 mm this cut through. If 6 mm not the main, that cut, then normally. And if cut 6 often, then better look stronger.

Have us 100 vattka. In dependence from quality plywood, the the 6 mm on power loss is 65 (70)% the speed 15mm / with or 70 (75)% the speed 13mm / with (this if plywood not cake). 8 mm on such same might but the speed from 5 to 8 mm / sec. Closing: From quality plywood strongly depends. 4 mm goes on 35 (40)% the speed 25mm / sec.

Nick74 wrote:

Want me to take it something be appropriate. But cut 6 mm chase on greater capacity. Plywood something different case. In my opinion better on pull in than any, on buy on worse. Themselves long pursued the, that take. Traveled, watched, chatting away comfortably with persuaded looms from other cities even. Taking in reklabe. Not regret making those.

Yes here is deal the in is, that go and watch options there is no (I take a in menshke), and here is sales hours, caskets, yes portraits different there is. Here is I and think that 6 mm for these goals ah at all zaglaza. Although again same, if am mistaken, then hover on the path the true :blush:

All. Greetings.
On today’s day I have machine 400kh400mm (field) and 40 W cube.
Plan to acquire machine more crops – make up productive.
Under my tasks need field least 1300kh900.
On today’s day, I'm cutting 3mm and 6mm, grapple grapple, but, I'm cutting 40 W. ARGUMENTY know whether. :)
With minimal battlefields completes his turn.
Here is on capacity head I am racking.
There is direction which plan develop, will need cut 3mm in large quantities.
Have colleagues cube 100Vt (not tell), 4mm unfortunately on speed until 25mm / sec. Is worth whether borrow pipe 130-150VT not can figure out. Of course want and to faster rezalos, but and overpay as usually. =)

Now machine in trades abroad I found for 500 thousands of 1200kh900 100Vt cube, chiler 5200.

And the second option, order ganglia price commodities have Tengelya (think about him know), and with those same feature machine is obtained in 300-350tysyach rubles.
Austerity very ??? a substantial.
But all ??? embarrasses job insecurity guarantees, ah and presence krivorukosti, as always something not so goes

Джей wrote:

Anyone reflecting. Greetings.
On today’s day I have machine 400kh400mm (field) and 40 W cube.
Plan to acquire machine more crops – make up productive.
Under my tasks need field least 1300kh900.
On today’s day, I'm cutting 3mm and 6mm, grapple grapple, but, I'm cutting 40 W. ARGUMENTY know whether.
With minimal battlefields completes his turn.
Here is on capacity head I am racking.
There is direction which plan develop, will need cut 3mm in large quantities.
Have colleagues cube 100Vt (not tell), 4mm unfortunately on speed until 25mm / sec. Is worth whether borrow pipe 130-150VT not can figure out. Of course want and to faster rezalos, but and overpay as usually. =)

Now machine in trades abroad I found for 500 thousands of 1200kh900 100Vt cube, chiler 5200.

And the second option, order ganglia price commodities have Tengelya (think about him know), and with those same feature machine is obtained in 300-350tysyach rubles.
Austerity very ??? a substantial.
But all ??? confounds job insecurity guarantees, ah and presence krivorukosti, as always something not so goes

And? Further the that?

Is worth whether borrow pipe 130-150VT not can figure out.

With telephone receiver in 100VT- except cutting can be still highly qualitatively gravirovat, and with increase in capacity tube the quality of chase carving falls.
I have pipe 100Vt veneer 3 mm, I'm cutting on speed 30 mm / sec. Under capacity 68-72

daguss wrote:

And? Further the that?

Yes exactly nothing.
Simply decided to turn for Council, is worth whether save 200 thousands of (roughly) collecting machine on their own. Muster machine I when, simply already here have read, that guys that direct kollimatorom tune and camping on D. And I about existence of this instrument learned only yesterday with this Forum.
Ah and question on laser tube voltage of I have open)

Джей wrote:

Yes exactly nothing.
Simply decided to turn for Council, is worth whether save 200 thousands of (roughly) collecting machine on their own. Muster machine I when, simply already here have read, that guys that direct kollimatorom tune and camping on D. And I about existence of this instrument learned only yesterday with this Forum.
Ah and question on laser tube voltage of I have open)

If can, then in fix question? Has himself and save BIG time 200 thousand Or for you this pittance?

Лазер wrote:

if can, then in fix question? Has himself and save BIG time 200 thousand Or for you this pittance?

Can not correctly making myself. I one not Drie Stoepen now, man with Forum, which been collected machine himself, explained that very difficult field correctly that direct. He this did poverochnoy oven and kollimatorom.
I muster when, question in as a assembly. If muster box from profiles on lazernomu level or laser nivelirom - it will be enough, or I calibration already not'll catch. Or poverochnaya stove stove with kollimatorom need a, to recognized "candy" Lies?

Джей wrote:

I muster when, question in as a assembly. If muster box from profiles on lazernomu level or laser nivelirom - it will be enough, or I calibration already not'll catch. Or poverochnaya stove stove with kollimatorom need a, to recognized "candy" Lies?

If you confident in rectitude their hands, and also in is, that ????? patience, then collect. On forums many that write, a different times hair apply raise from those shackled, pro which write, in deeds increasingly easier. Importantly - this find dopomogoyu base under that direct, in case with laser well analogy aluminum profile, importantly to was not pognutyy.
Assembly carried out by advise start with studying factory samples, and also samosbornykh. Those same Chinese are sold ready to sets mechanics for build laser, which include in themselves and profile. Such set of enough muster, and then field in abroad, add end electronics and himself the radiator and here is he ready machine.
And so, if pay attention on those same Chinese, they their looms also harvest and hardly strongly mess around with catching GAI that require that direct.

I bought these machine in Moscow for 450 100,000 thousands of workers field 1200kh900 pipe 120Vt, chiler 5,000 the table falls on 25 see Believe most herself proposal now on market laser looms. If whom interestingly can give contacts organizations.

Sorry, that in a foreign topic, but question the same)

Want start work on (.
Cutting plywood 4-8 mm, a bit chase carving.
Live in Yekaterinburg.
Real life instance local offices - the only living found, which gives a guarantee - supplies the looms Ruijie.
Chose for themselves Ruijie1060 with telephone receiver RECIS4, we table + chiler 5200.
http://www.ruijie.ru/lazerno-graviroval … ok_rj_1060

Give, please, report on these machine is (and on firm, if who rebuffed)

Machine the first and smallness of’m really really nervous.
D getten berry thankful for advice)

Bunkering laser equipment 8 915-100,000-10-61 Dmitri.

Police forces last autumn directly from China machine LX 9060. Lamp tell 90 W. Tansu 5200. In circle ‘ 320 thousand Br Rastamozhka was through firm from Vladivostok. From pay until obtain press in Voronezh passed 1.5 month. If need contacts in China and Vladivostok can straight for the in lichku.

Grand Canal from directly from China machine with job battlefields 60 • 90, A tube will help Resi 100Vt, chiller CW5000, that direct planta. Machine costing in 3,500 dollars + hard time delivering $2,300. From sending until obtain passed 5 months.
About first press - the better borrow immediately ready a new machine, if there is finances. For to collect - this need hands and time, and on money can the same and I, that ready take. It is one thing, that from whom there is opportunity take on direct - they maintain their money on remunerating services mediator. If buy, for example, in Ukraine, then all China mostly traded with markup. With me for such machine requested 8,000-9,000 dollars

Last edited by Kriogen (May 23 2016 22:02:32)

All hello! For month explore forum. Wanted would to purchase laser beam machine with job battlefields 40kh40 or 30kh60. Specifically a small for order to learn to. Tsenavoy aisle 80 100,000 Br Borrow with hands fear, from-for low knowledge design. New at that price Perhaps only in China can be buy?! Although for customs not little give will have. Podskajite please options laser looms. Can and in Russia can be to purchase good copy?!
In plans cutting plywood 3-6 mm, cutting and engraving acrylic, until 4-5 mm and engraving on glass (ideally with the turning mechanism).

Last edited by sonr (May 24 2016 21:11:03)

Want take such a machine, Podskajite if that known pro model rw1060 or 1390 http://s2.uploads.ru/t/fWxN1.png

небольшой совет, при покупки лазера напрямую у китая, можно застраховать доставку через Алибабу.  И оплату также через них провести.
да чуть дороже получается. Особенно когда Вы с ними плохо знакомы.
сам брал на условиях DDP

Доброе утро, прошу совета знающих людей в выборе лазерного станка, собираюсь резать фанеру до 10 мм и гравировать мрамор. В качестве выбора рассматриваю Reclab (лазерный излучатель 90 ватт Реси z2) и Rabbit (RECI w2 90-100 Вт), какой лучше выбрать? интересует в первую очередь качество сборки и долговечность станков

Last edited by Brumotti (Jun 1 2016 08:14:13)

Люди! Добрый день! Покупаю станок, остановился на выборе между двумя: KAMACH II 1280 AS  и  RABBIT HX-1290 SE
Может кто что знает про эти две модели или про эти марки. Какой выбрать? По характеристикам они очень схожи, но какой надежней?

Еще вопрос, нахожусь я в Барнауле, кто знает, есть какие в наших местах (может в Новосибирске) сервисные компании для обслуживания такой техники или придется учиться все делать самому?

Ребята, добрый день. Помогите выбрать лазерный станок. Резка стали 0,2мм стол 600/900.
Веду переговоры с двумя производителями из Китая и очень большая раздница в цене. Не знаю какой брать. Хочется дешевле но бою ь за качество.
1 производитель
AKJ6090H Mini laser machine used for engraving cutting metal and non-metal ,
                                                                        cutting thin metal and thick non-metal .

with the machine configuration as below ,machine price is USD7,480
  # Working area: 600*900mm
  # Knife Table
  # Reci S6 series laser tube (130W ,max.power could reach 150W)
  # Air pump
  # Water chiller CW3000 (to better cool off the laser tube)
  # Ruida 6332 control system
  # Leadshine stepper motor and drivers
  # Taiwan Hiwin linear square Rails
  # Shanghai Fulong Belts
  # Singapore Lenses and mirror
  # Exhaust fan (550W)
  # Red point
  # Software
  Optional Parts
  #Water chiller: if change to bigger power CW5200 type : add USD280
  #Up and down table :add USD 150
  #Rotary device :add USD220

2 производитель
Dear Friend ,

Have a nice day ! This is Ashley from Unich Group.

The price: FOB:qingdao: 6250 $

Main Configuration:

#Working area is :600*900mm
#S6(130-160W) Beijing Reci laser tube(Best brand laser tube)
#Professional laser head for cutting metal
#Professional follow-up control system on the laser head
#Original HINWIN rails imported from Taiwan
#Leadshine Big motor and driver
#Water chiller CW5000(To Cool Laser tube and Longer the lifetime of Laser tube)
#Water protection switch
#Taiwan Dongfeng belt
#Professional machine frame for working stable
#Professional Control system
#blade table or Honey comb table
#1×USB Cable (connecting PC and laser machine)
#Dust collector 550w 1×Air Exhaust Fan(installed inside the machine) with Tube ducts ( for extracting gases from the work area)
#Three Reflection mirror and one focus lens Original imported from Singapore
#Red light point(Red Light Pointer to position Where the Laser light is)
#1×Air Pump for Air Assist (for blowing off debris and cooling the lens during the laser engrave or cut)
#It supports multiple graphic formats, such as PLT / DXF / BMP / JPG / GIF / PGN / TIF and so on. This machine is equipped with Control System for CorelDraw/AutoCAD and other advance software.This machine is compatible with WIN7, Vista, XP and WIN2000
#We have manual instruction and CD (Guiding Videos) for Software's Installing amd Operateion and Machine's Using and Maintaining。

Вопрос такой. Почему у второго производителя дешевле да ещё и полный комплект. А у первого дороже так ещё и докупать нужно?
Какой быбрать.

По производителям сами решайте, зависит от многих факторов, включая сами производят или перепродают. Также зависит от того, насколько доверяете продавцу и есть ли гарантия, что Вы действительно этот станок получите

Last edited by Kriogen (Jun 8 2016 15:46:10)

Я веду переговоры с компанией производителей. Не понимаю только почему у одних на много дешевле. Может качество хуже?

Я бы Китайские станки вообще не брал.... Не доверяю я им, как производителям. Тем более как производителям высокотехнологичного оборудования.

у кого нибудь есть станки фирмы SHUNCO ? как они? нужно купить станок для резки рамок но в санках ничего не сооображаем,почитатала форум, про характеристики вроде поняла что нужно вот остался вопрос с фирмой

Valeriu86 wrote:

Ребята, добрый день. Помогите выбрать лазерный станок. Резка стали 0,2мм стол 600/900.
Веду переговоры с двумя производителями из Китая и очень большая раздница в цене. Не знаю какой брать. Хочется дешевле но бою ь за качество.
1 производитель
AKJ6090H Mini laser machine used for engraving cutting metal and non-metal ,
                                                                        cutting thin metal and thick non-metal .

with the machine configuration as below ,machine price is USD7,480
  # Working area: 600*900mm
  # Knife Table
  # Reci S6 series laser tube (130W ,max.power could reach 150W)
  # Air pump
  # Water chiller CW3000 (to better cool off the laser tube)
  # Ruida 6332 control system
  # Leadshine stepper motor and drivers
  # Taiwan Hiwin linear square Rails
  # Shanghai Fulong Belts
  # Singapore Lenses and mirror
  # Exhaust fan (550W)
  # Red point
  # Software
  Optional Parts
  #Water chiller: if change to bigger power CW5200 type : add USD280
  #Up and down table :add USD 150
  #Rotary device :add USD220

2 производитель
Dear Friend ,

Have a nice day ! This is Ashley from Unich Group.

The price: FOB:qingdao: 6250 $

Main Configuration:

#Working area is :600*900mm
#S6(130-160W) Beijing Reci laser tube(Best brand laser tube)
#Professional laser head for cutting metal
#Professional follow-up control system on the laser head
#Original HINWIN rails imported from Taiwan
#Leadshine Big motor and driver
#Water chiller CW5000(To Cool Laser tube and Longer the lifetime of Laser tube)
#Water protection switch
#Taiwan Dongfeng belt
#Professional machine frame for working stable
#Professional Control system
#blade table or Honey comb table
#1×USB Cable (connecting PC and laser machine)
#Dust collector 550w 1×Air Exhaust Fan(installed inside the machine) with Tube ducts ( for extracting gases from the work area)
#Three Reflection mirror and one focus lens Original imported from Singapore
#Red light point(Red Light Pointer to position Where the Laser light is)
#1×Air Pump for Air Assist (for blowing off debris and cooling the lens during the laser engrave or cut)
#It supports multiple graphic formats, such as PLT / DXF / BMP / JPG / GIF / PGN / TIF and so on. This machine is equipped with Control System for CorelDraw/AutoCAD and other advance software.This machine is compatible with WIN7, Vista, XP and WIN2000
#We have manual instruction and CD (Guiding Videos) for Software's Installing amd Operateion and Machine's Using and Maintaining。

Вопрос такой. Почему у второго производителя дешевле да ещё и полный комплект. А у первого дороже так ещё и докупать нужно?
Какой быбрать.

Дороговато что-то, что первый что второй вариант, я свой месяц назад взял за 385 рублей , с трубкой 110 ватт, поле 1400 на 1000

warlok95 wrote:

Зря Вы ТАК о Китайских станках  Мы приобрели Каитановский   LASERLINE  U-60, хороший, удобный гравёр, уникальный для рынка. Их в РФ всего несколько Своим мы очень довольны. [url=http://uploads.ru/4r9ag.jpg]

Поддерживаю! Недавно делал запрос в эту фирму на станок СМ90 с 80w трубой и повороткой, без доставки выходит $4770, а стандартную комплектацию смотрите сами(ссылка на PDF)
KAITIAN CM90 - 1 HEAD Formal Estimate

Last edited by sertix (Jun 21 2016 22:59:58)

Здорова мужики! Дайте совет или поделитесь своим мнением, хочу купить лазерный станок но в определенную сумму естественно не укладываюсь в тот станок который хочу купить! А теперь вопрос!? На сколько рискованно купить б/у станок, какие могут быть проблемы с ним (основные) и есть ли смысл новичку начинать с б/у станка без тех поддержки и.т.д. Заранее спасибо за ответ!

Основная проблема оставшийся ресурс трубки. Наличие тех поддержки не столь важно если у Вас есть желание разобраться самостоятельно

Да не слушай ты Люмеля, покупай китайскый, денег сэкономишь, только лампу купи потом ещё одну

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Laser looms » Help choose laser machine