Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Programs from Vectric! 2

Programs from Vectric! 2

Posts 351 to 400 of 803

Podskajite for that replies the first and the second parameter in settings such?

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/40195.png

For and faster corn 3.175 on 35- 45 y.o. mm in depth give their on gaining managerial skills conflate on 35- 45 y.o., but apparently this not correctly.

The first the depth of passage, the second step under departure.

chanov wrote:

Say, is for that replies the first and the second parameter in settings such?

For and faster corn 3.175 on 35- 45 y.o. mm in depth give their on gaining managerial skills conflate on 35- 45 y.o., but apparently this not correctly.

The first - vertical displacement (the depth of and faster)
The second - horizontal shift (under sample of households)

ivp wrote:

the first - vertical displacement (the depth of and faster)
The second - horizontal shift (under sample of households)

Thank you, already method trial and mistakes made its deal)
Sample almost not do, mostly, I'm cutting. I so understand mountains. Shift need to slightly less long usually ask?

Usually this the magnitude of equal 40% from long, but I to example prefer 25%

Podskajite, that to do? Version of 8.017 translation with office 325. Cannot be change dozen feed such in nastroyke- dozen.

Solnnechnyi wrote:

Say, is, that to do? Version of 8.017 translation with office 325. Cannot be change dozen feed such in nastroyke- dozen.

But as you thinking for what version of translation in is office?

Correctly! For version of 8.024!

And where take for your version of?

Correctly! Take advantage of search for!

Help deal!
I'm drawing in vektrike rectangle 250kh350 with rounded angles diameter of 70mm
Forth through native postprotsessor vektrika for mach3 this is sent on machine
Word processing goes on beech in it cut's a gutter frezoy 12,7mm on depth 6mm on speed 5m / mines under 20000ob / mines
And on direct all is famously and after radiuses in the corners goes halt and respective there's going to need sieving.
Raze not can defeat this halt! And mach3 had to torture and vektrik. Can there is thought?

Podskajite
Where in Vectric Aspire 8.0 find optimization ice cutting?

andykw wrote:

could you tell me
Where in Vectric Aspire 8.0 find optimization ice cutting?

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/TYmns.jpg

A button "Nest"

Andrey_KGD
Thank you
And lessons or tutorials on Russian there is no?

andykw wrote:

and lessons or tutorials on Russian there is no?

How me known, on Russian there is no and not envisioned

andykw
Have vektrika bad one leadership on English. With Google alert on transleytom not see problems.

saa03 wrote:

NO not can defeat this halt! And mach3 had to torture and vektrik. Can there is thought?

torture further mach3, vektrik here hardly is to blame.

detrin wrote:

torture further mach3, vektrik here hardly is to blame.

Has understood! Vektrik on update on nurtured the odd point on which machine and kvalYofYokovanim!
Helped to transfer vector in Bezier! But even better put last version of vektrika in which this glucky there!

Last edited by saa03 (Apr 12 2016 23:50:25)

Question:
UE with a change in tool, postprotsessor what better use (mach3)?
g code atc (mm)
g code arcs (mm)
mach2/3 ATC Arcs (mm)
Or that the still?

andykw wrote:

mach2/3 ATC Arcs (mm)

mach2/3 ATC Arcs (mm)

ivp
Thank you for the answer
And can be in build-form :)
That means ATC Arcs?

andykw wrote:

ivp
Thank you for the answer
And can be in build-form :)
That means ATC Arcs?

ATC - automatic tool change (automatic change tool) with likely 99.9% you have its there is no, but in mach3 on the tab General there is options reaction on team change of tool in g really. Need to choose pausing - then machine will wait, when him mill properties.
Personal experience: The fuck need not, goffing around. Easier individual files in one catalogue UE to leave.
But I like, that before’UE there is another pause. On delay the tested so say :)
Arcs - launched arches instead groups sections. Machine not's, when arc unfortunately - we landed softly is faring.

Last edited by ivp (Apr 14 2016 20:48:32)

Vectric Aspire 8.0
To create UE cutting plywood shower, when liked
Consider that will tell machine

Hello colleagues. Blackcurrant for petty suvenirki such here is laser beam stanochek. LED video laser 5.5 hz.
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/O9ZjI.jpg

There is no, theme I not Shiller wrong))

On, which with him goes - allows can only pictures of the, which are converted there only the Chinese known algorithm in heaviest UE, where described each step press, camping on E. Each line - displacement on 1 step (0.1) mm. Vector program not understands, but forces routinely imports G codes in format .nc

So as mostly I serve in Aspire - it occurs to from what would not use his for training UE. Ready postprotsessora in the list understandable there is no. But there is particularly opportune for editing Shopsabre’s organs is Plasma’s organs is arc’s organs is inch.pp, which creates UE the most close in its structure to what goes from native programs and without via rampant number of the lines. Method selection, trial, mistakes, substitutes breaking on suitable broke a this Shopsabre’s organs is Laser’s organs is arc’s organs is mm.pp.
Works remarkable, clearly obey size model on exit, initial and ultimate a (specifically here - they same assessment). Includes and disables laser there where need to. Data on axis Z from preset ignores.
Of course can be was would still separately ask the speed worker and capital spillovers, anything still dopilit, but this later.

+================================================
+
+ Vectric machine output configuration file
+
+
+ History
+
+ Who When What
+ ======== ========== ===========================
+ Mark 15/02/2009 Written
+ Mark 14/06/2011 Changed spec, Re-Jason,

POST_NAME = "ShopSabre Laser (mm)(*.nc)"

FILE_EXTENSION = "nc"

UNITS = "MM"

+------------------------------------------------
+ Line terminating characters

LINE_ENDING = " [13][10]"

+ Block numbering

LINE_NUMBER_START = 0
LINE_NUMBER_INCREMENT = 10
LINE_NUMBER_MAXIMUM = 999999

+
+ Formating for variables
+

VAR LINE_NUMBER = [N|A|N|1.0]
VAR SPINDLE_SPEED = [S|A|S|1.0]
VAR CUT_RATE = [FC|A|F|1.1]
VAR PLUNGE_RATE = [FP|A|F|1.1]
VAR X_POSITION = [X|A|X|1.2]
VAR Y_POSITION = [Y|A|Y|1.2]
VAR Z_POSITION = [Z|A|Z|1.2]
VAR ARC_CENTRE_I_INC_POSITION = [I|A|I|1.2]
VAR ARC_CENTRE_J_INC_POSITION = [J|A|J|1.2]
VAR X_HOME_POSITION = [XH|A|X|1.2]
VAR Y_HOME_POSITION = [YH|A|Y|1.2]
VAR Z_HOME_POSITION = [ZH|A|Z|1.2]

+
+ Block definitions for toolpath output
+

+---------------------------------------------------
+ Commands output at the start of the file

begin HEADER

"G90"
"G21"
"F100"
"M05"

+ Commands output for rapid moves

begin RAPID_MOVE

"G0 [X][Y]"

+ Commands output for Plunge Moves
begin PLUNGE_MOVE

"M03"

+ Commands output for feed rate moves

begin FEED_MOVE

"G1 [X][Y]"

+ Commands output for Retract Moves
begin RETRACT_MOVE

"M05"

+ Commands output for clockwise arc move

begin CW_ARC_MOVE

"G2 [X][Y][i][J]"

+ Commands output for counterclockwise arc move

begin CCW_ARC_MOVE

"G3 [X][Y][i][J]"

+ Commands output at the end of the file

begin FOOTER

"G0 X0 Y0"
"M02"

This file

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

can be put an in folder postprotsessorov Vectric’s organs is a or simply copy the text from messages in a text editor of, transfer enlargement .pp

Let us hope Vectric will become even more universal.

Last edited by Jek44 (Apr 26 2016 15:28:17)

Jek44I congratulate with the purchase! Himself on him'm and oblizyvayus! Other project DarkLabs there is postprotsessor for Cut2DLaserV1003DarklyLabs v2.5.pp, think that his can be no chair or any space to PhotoVcarve and obtain photo in shades of grey.

sertix wrote:

Jek44 I congratulate with the purchase! Himself on him'm and oblizyvayus! Other project DarkLabs there is postprotsessor for Cut2DLaserV1003 DarklyLabs v2.5.pp, think that his can be no chair or any space to PhotoVcarve and obtain photo in shades of grey.

'oc, 'll take a look, thank you.

Although and in native proge there is these functions. With this she mismanaged not poorly. But compare need.

There is still software allowing to do not only it engraved in polutonakh, but and 3D it engraved thus laser! Link

Why need so primitive program? New versions of no one not Roulette, and the old highly is primitive, in it only circle, an ellipse and rectangle can be build, still the text write. Word processing only on vector, pocket and boring. Postprotsessory new will have to rule under it. The only its the use of me see only for dust removers on a laser diode. If after all this she still need a, then here is she

Hidden text:

Translation for it not breath.

Respected colleagues-are a good evening. Have been arguing download vektrik aspayer from betting with your social network-under busting downloaded as file (and sometimes and under uploading) brutally conditionally Avira (I have this antivirus is worth). That the not so? Can his disable need to?
With of our site until not has tried download, from three viewed pages of references not found, only saw that need to how many the messages to garner for racing. Very want compare his with Artkamom, camping on K. I'm colonizing work only in is marked, and there is opinion that vektrik challenging and better idea for vector processing.
If from whom there is that on strategy-call out pliz.

FS-and where have us on site references to download this vektrika? Not find.

Last edited by Свирель (May 5 2016 00:51:38)

Свирель wrote:

FS-and where have us on site references to download this vektrika? Not find.

And you and not tried to find! All why the Headed on last page themes and are that there is no nowhere!
On the second page this themes all there is! Did it is difficult run subject 4 persons?

+1

sertix wrote:

A you and not tried to find! All why the Headed on last page themes and are that there is no nowhere!
On the second page this themes all there is! Did it is difficult run subject 4 persons?

Setrix-Thanks, downloaded. (Mean infamous habit flipping pages since the late, until the second yesterday not Fund, I'm sorry).
Now question essentially-under Quick appeared this window:
Aspire-License Information? Forth requests license code. That to do?

FS-to without an extra $those-here same :( learned together skrinshotit)
Here is he, this type of "insidious exterior":
http://savepic.net/8075022m.png
If I his’m closing, and open a little bling-bling x86 something emerges such a a kooka-dooka:
http://savepic.net/8062734m.jpg

Colleagues-Podskajite pliz what I messed up is all the.

Last edited by Свирель (May 6 2016 00:43:45)

And you when any lomannyy software identified?

sertix wrote:

A you when any lomannyy software identified?

Stydnovato admit-but not only watershed, but and a host never eighty six police. Always help. And here not whom. If you can-Podskajite pliz. In advance thank.

First are launching AspireV80’s organs is Setup.exe, after installations not are launchingAspire, each renewal Aspire’s organs is patch’s organs is to’s organs is v8020.exe, forth are launching the patch an appropriate descarii system. Translation each in appropriate folders C:\ Program Files\ Aspire 8.0\ Language\ woman\ x64\ or C:\ Program Files (x86)\ Aspire 8.0\ Language\ woman\ x32\

+1

Until not is obtained. Here is my order action:
1. Razarkhiviroval an archive folder. Received folder entitled "8."
Open its and see here is such window:
http://savepic.net/8098606m.png

2. Chatter the on the most the lower search (aspayer v80 a set up), goes gated. After the end of the implementations thd pressed "reckoning" and get here is this:
http://savepic.net/8090414m.png

3.’m closing, so as not know that with this to do.
4. Open from folders "8" aspayer the patch 8017 and instaliruyu his.
5. Forth open folder aspirev8017 X86 (camping on K. I have 32-'s bit version of), the next file goes Aspire-open his and get here is such a trouble:
http://savepic.net/8066862m.jpg

And that me with this to do-I not know. If possible and not all lost-please Podskajite, where stumble across.

FS-now thought-can need to after undoing previous sets reset the PC? And?

Last edited by Свирель (May 6 2016 21:57:03)

Уважаемые коллеги-всем здравствуйте.
Отвечаю на свой вопрос сам-разобрался:при установке файла SETUP по окончании выскакивает окошко-FINISH.Так вот,прежде чем его нажать-просто необходимо убрать галочку в строке RUN ASPIRE,иначе программа автоматом запускается-и получаем что было у меня.(это на будущее для чайничков вроде меня).
Теперь о главном-выражаю глубокую благодарность нашему долгожителю sertix,не зря потрудился.Программа для таких целей как у меня самое ТО.Выкладываю образец первого изделия.
http://savepic.net/8063723m.jpg

Заготовка размером 700х70 мм,в работе чуть более часа(со сменой инструмента).Видны недоработки в програмировании-но не пинайте-вообще первый самостоятельный файл и первая работа на ЧПУ.Ручными резцом в порядок приведу.
Еще попробовал сегодня изготовить "волнистый" киот-понравилось.Вот как нарисовал:
http://savepic.net/8121066m.jpg
Тут видно как попытался избавиться от сколов при выходе фрезы.Где то у нас эта тема поднималась уже(про задиры ворса).Наружний процесс состоит из 2-х УП,чтоб на выходе не вырывало волокна.
Спасибо всем-кто помог освоить эту стезю хотя бы на этом этапе.

Last edited by Свирель (May 12 2016 00:39:26)

+1

Bountiful time days! Share from whom there is collection kliparta, vector and model from Vectric Aspire? In the first parts of themes Forum all exile not workers. In advance thankful

There is only from 4-oops version of

Hidden text:

Roman93 wrote:

outskirts time days! Share from whom there is collection kliparta, vector and model from Vectric Aspire? In the first parts of themes Forum all exile not workers. In advance thankful

Here is uploaded in topic Everyone pro ArtKAM - Patterns Link

+2

sertix wrote:

There are still software allowing to do not only it engraved in polutonakh, but and 3D it engraved thus laser! The reference

Sertix, and have from this programs have you case there is no?

eurosting wrote:

Sertix, and have from this programs have you case there is no?

And why you decided that I have this should be? If would this was so, then on Forum long already was would separate line with discussion this software. And on how many me known software this until now not hacked.

Last edited by sertix (May 13 2016 22:11:11)

Hello. Podskajite in what postprotsessore for Much 3 maintain UE?

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/lGipa.png

Dok wrote:

Hello. Podskajite in what postprotsessore for Much 3 maintain UE?

That for Mach3, that for NC Studio'm using G-Code Arcs mm (• .tap).

+1

Who any works with Mach 4?
Interested in configuring programs and equipment
And the I suddenly Enjoy surfing Colin Farrell website with Chilipeppr and'm on Masn as. Ah you understood

Bruce, theme Shiller wrong! Pro Mach in the other the Frost, here Vectric!

Respected colleagues-are a good evening.
I have question to more over- :( indeed do two questions):
1. Such-feint as on the picture circled her red circle-Vektriku (8) this on forces? (Poyuzal forum, had turned a vektrik-until there is no decisions)
2. In a hard button Save and Register-element of is called "leaf with content" -dayte suggestion-as in vektrike produce a, if perhaps.
http://savepic.net/8089203m.jpg
D thankful for any ideas or decisions. Only'm, a little hard to do until. Thank you.

3D model your of curls and commensurate word processing, or you wanted all on average lines process?

sertix wrote:

3D model your of curls and commensurate word processing, or you wanted all on average lines process?

I until learned work only with vectors in one a plane. Scheme my work until such is:
- I I take ornament, I'm drawing vectors for such fasonnoy (in my case V-shaped the engraver), and for filum such (to cut unnecessary). Until this has maintained UE in format CNC Masters mm T, but yesterday here honored-recommend G-code Arcs, want try. Forth cultivated in strategy "on draw an outline within."
But now there is work bigger problems, there exerting floral ornament and climate heights. Podskajite me please-with what here are beginning. (I here recorded couple of references to videouroki, but like would know opinion practitioners-far look and order action (and move thought 8-), if can be.) MA – It want learn to, advice practitioners and experience think here very are of significance. Thank you

Lessons unfortunately on Russian there is no, but lessons on English with reform. Site vektrika very understandable and without knowledge language. On detail by can be so say:
1) we are taking 3D model and we import in vectric, forth its we zoom and're consistently knocking in stocking on the required depth
2) adding the necessary vector and 3D elements, do contour for trim model after processing
3) decide with strategies processing and are building trajectory instruments (UE)
4) process, foreskin, shlifuem, she sprays
5) Sell, give, toss? Toss in skilled (right emphasize :yep:)

+1

Свирель wrote:

Dear colleagues-are a good evening.
I have question to more over- :( indeed do two questions):
1. Such-feint as on the picture circled her red circle-Vektriku (8) this on forces? (Poyuzal forum, had turned a vektrik-until there is no decisions)
2. In a hard button Save and Register-element of is called "leaf with content" -dayte suggestion-as in vektrike produce a, if perhaps.

D thankful for any ideas or decisions. Only'm, a little hard to do until. Thank you.

As said higher, anonymous screen - this 3D model. Respectively, possessing the very model is composed program "Handling terrain." But some moments (circled her red circle) are realized in 2D. To example here is shop element of decor, processed only on vektoram
http://s019.radikal.ru/i626/1605/b5/b7f760523166.jpg
And this in is marked
http://s013.radikal.ru/i322/1605/de/c5b3c0d68081.jpg
Need several 2D operations - the sample, engraving on profile of the with chip game edges of, engraving on average lines, word processing vectors, have cropped on draw an outline within. But, despite such number of
UE, even with a change in mills, all pro all ranks 2 - 3 mines on element of. Under the right tonnirovanii decor looks well in 3D-style.
And here is. In a hard button Save and Register-element of is called "leaf with content", such details are being created "vytyagivaniem for two start with herself."

+1

Not am confident-that on topic, (t. Administrative-if there is no-Podskajite pliz far Twittering), but my question precisely to "vektrikovtsam" (me liked program, d learn precisely in it):
Can will undertake who help on outset with modelling precisely in someone regime (against rastra have one thing only the objection-time processing), not like to. The contours of a groove I have there is, photo ready products there is. I necessarily should learn to himself, but until the decisive factor-time. (Or give an understandable lesson (not obyaz-but video) for my tasks, also not like to). Thank you

Last edited by Свирель (May 17 2016 09:31:50)

Simple stucco work on vector
barroko on vector

+1

Colleagues-thank you for support! :flag:
I here today cronies with relevant lessons-and here is:::
Pasted max on YouTube and received let arkhikoryavyy-but Bud read more (subtitles). Putting, can whom will on favor of :( there in window preset the bottom the first icon-subtitles, the second-configuring on Russian. Configure read more on Russian-and is prepared):

Think will helpful beginners like me.
Vprintsmpe so can be modicum roughly translate any lesson.

Last edited by Свирель (May 17 2016 21:45:38)

+1

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Programs from Vectric! 2