Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Word processing MDF » Facades MDF part of 2

Facades MDF part of 2

Posts 201 to 250 of 538

skullboy wrote:

So ah and the device which measures pressure that shows? Or this your assumption that vacuum deaf and you don technique, perhaps you have simply nedogrev a roll of film, because as in the process days regime presovaniya change put at least have us, with morning one thing in lunch already the other for one and the same the tapes.

Edited skullboy (Today 13 :18: 40)

Initially until silence,

Cold pulling on-0.1 and after 3-4 zapresovki is beginning to shedding until-3000.00 and it is unclear in than deal. Engine Sunday? Thought that might izterlis, there is no might in order

PotalogoAnatom wrote:

cold pulling on-0.1 and after 3-4 zapresovki is beginning to shedding until-3000.00 and it is unclear in than deal. Engine Sunday? Thought that might izterlis, there is no might in order

What pump you have? Run pump on minutes 30 witness as will themselves show when will warm by. Not realistically that after 3 bookmarks izmenetsya so heavily temperature regime for film. In any cases could would!

Who it could enjoy glue LEKOL, problems with neprokleyami were? Have us originated such problems times on times the well the poorly, sin that turned to for with buckets not razmeshav, spread on glass and. Now consider carefully whether might inhibit, ah what the an effect not the. Who that can suggest the, previously this theme was walking up, bad input not was. Enjoyed Ma, so same there is HV. Can not the glue or temperatures,? In advance thank you!

Гаврила wrote:

Who it could enjoy glue LEKOL, problems with neprokleyami were? Have us originated such problems times on times the well the poorly, sin that turned to for with buckets not razmeshav, spread on glass and. Now consider carefully whether might inhibit, ah what the an effect not the. Who that can suggest the, previously this theme was walking up, bad input not was. Enjoyed Ma, so same there is HV. Can not the glue or temperatures,? In advance thank you!

'm using lekolom, more gender year, flight a normal.

Shaman777 wrote:

Seizing an lekolom, more gender year, flight a normal.

Am or HV, as need to remove in tare, are you guys talking about before spill right or immediately with buckets in a pistol?

Гаврила wrote:

Am or HV, as need to remove in tare, are you guys talking about before spill right or immediately with buckets in a pistol?

HV when as, more often jiggle it round of course, but case that and forget. Otlipaet s as rarely and the 2-3 species one and the same film. Believe that not in the glue the reason.

Dobryi day all
Could you tell me who rebuffed with such frezerovkoy?
As create its model in artkame? http://sg.uploads.ru/t/inH9C.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/inH9C.jpg

Dobryi day all
Podskajite from whom experience there is
As draft its model such &
In advance thank you http://s6.uploads.ru/t/M9Z5K.jpg

Federhenn wrote:

on the table unfortunately lies MDF, the other alternatives until there is no. I and so this press upgraded. Until the most the table until hands not came close. Have us press DT-2600 immediately on Atiku his to us remade the groundwork the table with 2 halves MDF on one whole. Through couple of weeks remade termoparu with of butt-end downforce framework on the upper hand so that would Behhhh until the most film. Still through month came idea itself a pressure frame to lift with gas elevators and hinges and to attach to the very termomodulyu. All these need further deliberation they made their south.

And this my device otchiski film, I saw youse twos where the on the vastness of the internet and made, there is truth still couple moments which need to add in pillar, but this small beer.

Sdraste mean it's same press originated problems with-on the table subgroups factory divides the table only in half i.e. his not shift the as you his have made and as on your 45kW are located lamp I have not always of lending them that in the corners the table share experience please

Federhenn
Sdraste mean it's same press originated problems with-on the table subgroups factory divides the table only in half i.e. his not shift the as you his have made and as on your 45kW are located lamp I have not always of lending them that in the corners the table share experience please

Diasplus wrote:

are a good day all
In advance thank you

Write them they its model hand out Link

Hi all! I here man a new, although finish am already few years. Honored themes, many what interesting things write, alone make on one, other on Different, we on Different. With the crisis and with spring number of orders fell. Interested such questions from whom how many cheloek works under full cycle. Read previously theme discussed! But! She very in is described. When I was developing zp for workers made a good that would was interest under a small numbers orders, now later three years think need to that the to change. I have 1 cutting edge 1 grinding down 2 press, 1 upsets glue and language and upakovyvet. Spoke previously on other forums, all are that I have not pravelnyy composition for pressing. And who shlefuet tortsy after saws? And ii shlefuete or not. All in advance thank you! Incidentally about zp I plochu cutting edge 50r flushed, grinding down 80 of the Republic of Moldova press on 100 every and glue and circumcision packaging 70 760.46 crying 400 r for meter. Want to remove until 300.

Bountiful time days. Conceived today do stanochek for grind down end faces. In as a worker tool think adapt circle cloverleaf nazhdachnyy. Can am mistaken and from whom nor whether such a experience there is?

On my view must be such a scheme

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/t2YPw.jpg

The table wider Equipment for children's playgrounds knot can be from band shlifmashiny

Last edited by vasa29 (May 9 2016 15:38:50)

Гаврила wrote:

nyy knot can be though band shlifmashiny

And what you have, with an annual under such a distribution work?

Have us not potochnoe production. On the flow of I would put shldb or substitute for

skullboy
On ways garrets from orders but not more 25. And the taaakkkkkk need to naprechsya. That would squeeze out their. The rest modest what the, themselves ask and to answer not can.

If volume of a small enough makity 9404 cases about 100kh610
're stuffing sideways on your head and forward

Гаврила wrote:

Hi all! I here man a new, although finish am already few years. Honored themes, many what interesting things write, alone make on one, other on Different, we on Different. With the crisis and with spring number of orders fell. Interested such questions from whom how many cheloek works under full cycle. Read previously theme discussed! But! She very in is described. When I was developing zp for workers made a good that would was interest under a small numbers orders, now later three years think need to that the to change. I have 1 cutting edge 1 grinding down 2 press, 1 upsets glue and language and upakovyvet. Spoke previously on other forums, all are that I have not pravelnyy composition for pressing. And who shlefuet tortsy after saws? And matt shlefuete or not. All in advance thank you! Incidentally about zp I plochu cutting edge 50r flushed, grinding down 80 of the Republic of Moldova press on 100 every and glue and circumcision packaging 70 760.46 crying 400 r for meter. Want to remove until 300.

Sdraste paying for the fabrication facades I have accounts for 15% from value of. People of course me seems too many I have so much same they still and furniture make. Facades people cutting timber in and freziruyut workers which they need. Upsets glue and presuet 1 man

Гаврила wrote:

skullboy
On ways garrets from orders but not more 25. And the taaakkkkkk need to naprechsya. That would squeeze out their. The rest modest what the, themselves ask and to answer not can.

Not quite you correctly understood, your volume of for month 25 flushed "?? And at what price you predlagate client 1 square meter facade?

skullboy
In day

Гаврила wrote:

skullboy
In day

Are working in is roughly with mate, the whole process from sawing environments until wrapping do themselves.
For day can do until 10-13 sq forge the
The trouble have us in another: Utterly there is no indicates, orders as a thimbleful, so and take still people on work sense not see.

On expense cars this perishing themselves solve. On itself can say that all "office" on which you have raspredelenny workers roughly equal in complexity and time carry. I would judging by from indicates production lent out cars.

Last edited by skullboy (May 13 2016 12:17:32)

skullboy
How many you commit with mate quadrature (mathematics) in month, and as you have (and not only you have and have all) with such problems as have Made to Order and then were was opened and remembered that still need to couple of facades, ah and naturally are asked do for oriental tunes two, ah and even worse jumble of on 2 Dam, obyasnyaesh that extra USAGE are beginning gundet that this only have us and have other expense there is no. Or there is have us one zakazschitsa they remove modular tipichkami and here is she has PVC always teksturka as we understood the upper hand cuisine width 596 and such details she has units 10 to each film and near have us as always nor fall orders with its wrap that would put an what nor whether near that would expense not was. And on. Not gonna send so as she except these facades still Member purchases. And these facades with a small nakrutkoy delaemiz for a fucking expense.

On vremyazatrate more just ranks press, shabaritsya plast, obduvaetsya, pylesositsya the table vykladkka, for austerity the membrane And so on, so on press 2

Гаврила wrote:

skullboy
How many you commit with mate quadrature (mathematics) in month, and as you have (and not only you have and have all) with such problems as have Made to Order and then were was opened and remembered that still need to couple of facades, ah and naturally are asked do for oriental tunes two, ah and even worse jumble of on 2 Dam, obyasnyaesh that extra USAGE are beginning gundet that this only have us and have other expense there is no. Or there is have us one zakazschitsa they remove modular tipichkami and here is she has PVC always teksturka as we understood the upper hand cuisine width 596 and such details she has units 10 to each film and near have us as always nor fall orders with its wrap that would put an what nor whether near that would expense not was. And on. Not gonna send so as she except these facades still Member purchases. And these facades with a small nakrutkoy delaemiz for a fucking expense.

Ah from an unwelcome expense nowhere not, stupidly. Account for contend, not to send same client as like, I to do nor d sake of 2 details. Razgranichitel the table, again same mebrana sometimes bail out. And sometimes simply like we were forcing-plus contracting wait until not emerge Made to Order with such same wrap, nourished German themselves to blame now breath (if there is no the that to do extra USAGE).
As I already and wrote previously production have us paltry, in month in average do 90-100 square M. In some days even press not turn on. Press have us Chinese, tennyy, 2 the table. In principle on training a free access full the table 1im man (vykladka on substrate, obduvka facades and film) moves away minutes 7. Garbage under wrap rare, modicum ???? far not stirilnoe (untick times in month)

You so and not have sated my interest about your prices for square meter facade, if this of course not secret.

Vykladka this is understandable, she not long, and here is the very pressing have my the fish hooking on teksturki the with special the gnutik dorobatyvayut, how specifically the case in week such day when here is these the most dozakazov, 't have night tables one facade of two facade, on gender days. And the table podgotovlivat need to on the whole + the membrane subgroups. Generally time moves away normally minutes 20 the whole process vykladka pressing until circumcision from for one some small PI. Lina's. And quadrature (disambiguation) is worth at zero. Squaring we sell glyanets2250 metallics 2350 teksturku 1900

Have us roughly such a same the problem from-for dozakazov or too inconvenient players' hands. Now do indoor ligthing and podlazhivaem facades to tab was full. Under competent office they go on price MDF

solohan
Ah this facades plus laminate, plus worked force. Have us from deals work from vyrobatonnoy quadrature (mathematics), but IDEIЯ highly interesting can I until that the not fully all proschital. All same on well not need to’ability to lay. And again same to do under the typical the size of the. And how long his about football. Although if the goal put.

Have us, too, such a the problem. Often I puff 2-3 flaps if not in a loss the on popped. The entire-with frezirovki mdfa moves away in a puff, especially if white just glistens and a speck of dust engulfed. In terms in month until not more 150 squares do, can when will a good the flow of can be will to report. Client after all not do you say that sake of one his gears and springs account for the entire the conveyor launch. On fashion splash of with vorsinkami and dust at all strikes, albeit pylesosim, often recast account for. Tried put humidifier air, consider will understood or not.

genx wrote:

Wu us, too, such a the problem. Often I puff 2-3 flaps if not in a loss the on popped. The entire-with frezirovki mdfa moves away in a puff, especially if white just glistens and a speck of dust engulfed. In terms in month until not more 150 squares do, can when will a good the flow of can be will to report. Client after all not do you say that sake of one his gears and springs account for the entire the conveyor launch. On fashion splash of with vorsinkami and dust at all strikes, albeit pylesosim, often recast account for. Tried put humidifier air, consider will understood or not.

If the table metal (not MDF) but correct obduvki facades and film will enough. By experience know. Obduvat have learned and marriage from for debris virtually there is no

Fully agree, dust dirt this initial stages of when not don the whether this shigren the whether MDF such we dirt. From dirt can be withdraw with easily, and small quite on them and attention not one pays. Their even zakzchik not sees. From them nor when not get. Watched and have other competitors, too, there is quite small but and respectively quite little. Static and best glue after the nailing of cisele the most a frequent one the problem

genx
All these humidifiers this picked up by the cops, as wonderful optsiii not more, if of course not for the working exposure, us such wanted impose za150 third, surest way to ETo mikrofibra, through 50 squares on it dirt. As dirt!

On metallikakh this the problem, with on all, worse affairs with over by Chameleons, there, too, all goes down

Federhenn wrote:

Sam asked himself responded. It turned out that this simply itself film kind of a cull,. Looked on really on roll she so same very easily destabilized together with defensive wrap.

On metallikakh this the problem, with on all, worse affairs with over by Chameleons, there, too, all goes down

Gavrila

Гаврила wrote:

vykladka this is understandable, she not long, and here is the very pressing have my the fish hooking on teksturki the with special the gnutik dorobatyvayut, how specifically the case in week such day when here is these the most dozakazov, 't have night tables one facade of two facade, on gender days. And the table podgotovlivat need to on the whole + the membrane subgroups. Generally time moves away normally minutes 20 the whole process vykladka pressing until circumcision from for one some small PI. Lina's. And quadrature (disambiguation) is worth at zero. Squaring we sell glyanets2250 metallics 2350 teksturku 1900

Have us in Voronezh from 1,700 teksturnaya film.

Гаврила wrote:

Can in compressor condensate be, thinking glue you are putting on but on fact water. Need to more often dump

Diasplus wrote:

are a good day all
In advance thank you

Perhaps already found decision, but’ll share as I has tried such &.
Essentially 3D model here be - large machinic time. Optimalney sketch in is marked. http://s0.uploads.ru/t/Hou8z.jpg

One of options - paints triugolniki on 3016m and ask trajectory chase carving on srednei. Can straight for the one vektornyi pattern.

+2

Tuponul not on the button, pushed :dontknow: and so all correctly made :cool: I would have reacted also.

Aivars wrote:

One from options - paints triugolniki

Aivars, as you this panel's been sanded?

Гаврила wrote:

By the way about zp I plochu cutting edge 50r flushed, grinding down 80 of the Republic of Moldova press on 100 every and glue and circumcision packaging 70 760.46 crying 400 r for meter. Want to remove until 300.

Not gather additionally in any way, and CNC you have no? Facades smooth? Then that there reason smoothing?

skullboy wrote:

If the table metal (not MDF) but correct obduvki facades and film will enough. By experience know. Obduvat have learned and marriage from for debris virtually there is no

The table at all not obduvayu. With him nothing on facades not flies over. Under zapressovke the entire garbage will remain on foils will. And if the table obduvat, then garbage will fly in the air.
For themselves I understood two major reasons debris - poorly obdutye details under coating process glue and garbage on foils will, especially if she in Pergola Bar.

Подскажите пожалуйста где можно купить различные декоры, косички, валики и т.д. Кроме брамек. В спб идеальный вариант.

detrin
А вы пласть не шлифуете ? Вы глянец катаете?  чпу есть , человек на окладе, у нас с фрезеровкой немного.

добрый день форумчани  кто нибудь сталкивался с такой проблемой ,На торцах на пленке появляются полоски  по всей длине. Может у кого была такая проблема и как ее решили?

клей текет? или склееная плита?

PotalogoAnatom
Много клея, случались такие проблемы.
Ранее задовал вопрос про шлифовку , кто нибудь еще не шлефует пласть??? Для текстурки или для глянца без разницы. И если не секрет кто какими наждачками для тех или иных пленок.

Видео понравилось на 79 посту, надо попробовать.

Гаврила wrote:

detrin
А вы пласть не шлифуете ? Вы глянец катаете?  чпу есть , человек на окладе, у нас с фрезеровкой немного.

А зачем её шлифовать? Она уже идёт с завода шлифованная. В процессе обработки могут конечно появится царапины, но их легче предотвратить, чем потом тратить время на шлифовку.
Глянцев нет.

detrin
Ну если говорить про текстурку то да мы тоже ее на разок 320 пробегаем, и тоже хочу отказатся от шлифовки . А глянец не вариант.

Гаврила wrote:

PotalogoAnatom
Много клея, случались такие проблемы.
Ранее задовал вопрос про шлифовку , кто нибудь еще не шлефует пласть??? Для текстурки или для глянца без разницы. И если не секрет кто какими наждачками для тех или иных пленок.

раньше шлифовали под все пленки ,а сейчас шлифуем только для глянцы круги наждачки 500 ,только сильно не тереть ,а то весь клей снимается.МЕТАЛИКИ тоже не шлифуем

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Word processing MDF » Facades MDF part of 2