Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Word processing MDF » Facades MDF part of 2


Facades MDF part of 2

Posts 151 to 200 of 487

151

Himself Pallet on press thyroid gland began need to, under heating the entire dust with him is rising and homilies glue Berit 433.2

0

152

PotalogoAnatom wrote:

Sam Pallet on press thyroid gland began need to, under heating the entire dust with him is rising and homilies glue Berit 433.2

T. E. Not obduvaem, namely pylesosim?

0

153

Yes when obduvaete the entire dust again the extra. And still homilies before on sticky well spread with and use wet cloth

0

154

PotalogoAnatom wrote:

yes when obduvaete the entire dust again the extra. And still homilies before on sticky well spread with and use wet cloth

Before podkleykoy necessarily half film raise the still times obduvaem antistatikom (wet cloth tried, too,), verify hand there is no whether debris. Then with the second a half so same.

0

155

Do so. Have facades wiped the shells clean of well on the table or where still in is enough the form of in size the press then put in press nothing still times not raising and and weekends.

0

156

PotalogoAnatom wrote:

do so. Have facades wiped the shells clean of well on the table or where still in is enough the form of in size the press then put in press nothing still times not raising and and weekends.

So the same tried, not helps.

0

157

And photo can be watch?

0

158

Photo there is? What pupyri?

0

159

Tomorrow will make, but it seems as on 1 page http://f-picture.net/fp/c80f2d1dbf604ef … 824aefacaa

0

160

Not bubbles and shagren? Can be under metallikom or some chameleon then. Note on dark side the most film

0

161

solohan wrote:

not bubbles and shagren? Can be under scrap metal or some chameleon then. Note on dark side the most film

On photo 1 bubble there is. Tried at different shiny black films, equally. On matt under tree or not in sight or not.

0

162

here is this?

0

163

solohan wrote:

here is this?

Yes. Case on 3-4 pieces in one place.

0

164

This marriage film unambiguously. Before these often have sinned vinyl-groups and vdm-groups note on the rear side film there there is maaalenkie heterogeneity under zapressovke they appear in the form of debris under wrap. Us even flies Chinese come across under defensive wrap. Usually supplier such a well changes.

0

165

And if watch through well on the sun shining the can be many what interesting things see :flag:

0

166

solohan wrote:

this marriage film unambiguously. Before these often have sinned vinyl-groups and VfB Admira Wacker Modling-groups note on the rear side film there there is maaalenkie heterogeneity under zapressovke they appear in the form of debris under wrap. Us even flies Chinese come across under defensive wrap. Usually supplier such a well changes.

Watched, like would nothing to acquire not was. Tomorrow deep stuck watch.

0

167

solohan wrote:

and if watch through well on the sun shining the can be many what interesting things see

And so stuck))

0

168

Basis white have film? Heterogeneity in sight under viewing under angle. As Bulavochnyy prick not moreover. If this PET there in sight a bit better but would still look narrowly need to

0

169

solohan wrote:

basis white have film? Heterogeneity in sight under viewing under angle. As Bulavochnyy prick not moreover. If this PET there in sight a bit better but would still look narrowly need to

Already took 5 or 6 flowers and on all such a the problem. Can something still?

0

170

On the recording belonged case marriage but not many. Glue to the surface facade use eye? Grinding? What Number fire circles are using?

0

171

PotalogoAnatom wrote:

on the recording belonged case marriage but not many. Glue to the surface facade use eye? Grinding? What Number fire circles use?

Glue goods, not shlifuem, and slightly decline pile is. Pile is decline sponge 800 Number
Before applying glue not shlifuem

0

172

astoria-n wrote:

Clay goods, not shlifuem, and slightly decline pile is. Pile is decline sponge 800 Number
Before applying glue not shlifuem

What firms MDF? Homilies before applying glue proshlifovat MDF now hesitated circle Number 120 MDF then less static will

0

173

PotalogoAnatom wrote:

what firms MDF? Homilies before applying glue proshlifovat myth now hesitated circle Number 120 MDF then less static will

MDF from Tatarstan, name not remember, if box has remained'll take a look.

0

174

I understood what firms MDF with him problems should not be of course well would photo watch

0

175

Tried today all to vacuum it. Outcome of course very a good. The only, that has tried under membrane on cropping an black luster. First a bit not dogrel and succeeded the several small bubbles, but not such as usually, but as-if not the. Tried still times warm it up and obtyanut. Bubbles almost not became. Remained micro the fossa ate notable. As I understand recording belonged already have nowhere was stretch. On next weeks d to do facades and stuck with normal bookmark. Very hope, that us vacuum cleaner lacked))

0

176

astoria-n wrote:

attempted to today all to vacuum it. Outcome of course very a good. The only, that has tried under membrane on cropping an black luster. First a bit not dogrel and succeeded the several small bubbles, but not such as usually, but as-if not the. Tried still times warm it up and obtyanut. Bubbles almost not became. Remained micro the fossa ate notable. As I understand recording belonged already have nowhere was stretch. On next weeks d to do facades and stuck with normal bookmark. Very hope, that us vacuum cleaner lacked))

Until racking up how many nagrevaete? And how many hold in press?

0

177

If varnish, then 90-120 and then not more minutes, although tried and more, less.

0

178

Have us tube press keeping the temperatures for Metallica 135-140 on time about 300 sec and of lending them that well, and pupyrki if and are outfitted with, their almost not in sight

0

179

Podskajite who any as do in way for lifting static conditions

0

180

PotalogoAnatom wrote:

could you tell me who any as do in way for lifting static conditions

We have made two planta pipes, zazemlili and put masking tape over mikrofibroy. Between them stand with.

0

181

Those dryer sheets in bottles of helps better.

0

182

Those dryer sheets in cylinders visited Oxford Street costs, and here is pro pipes interestingly, can be photo watch?

0

183

PotalogoAnatom wrote:

those dryer sheets in cylinders visited Oxford Street costs, and here is pro pipes interestingly, can be photo watch?

I pillar on Forum somewhere found. Photo tomorrow will make

0

184

Who where well buys?

0

185

astoria-n wrote:

I pillar on Forum somewhere found. Photo tomorrow will make

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/1ox6Z.jpg

PotalogoAnatom wrote:

who where well buys?

Bismarck

0

186

astoria-n wrote:

I pillar on Forum somewhere found. Photo tomorrow will make

And as? Garbage on foils will the entire cleans the?

0

187

detrin wrote:

And as? Garbage on foils will the entire cleans the?

Tried extend well, which first in could scavenge, the entire out of the dusty. Almost all lifted, on are a bit remained. But now it not polzuemya. Wet cloth behind our laptops in our and nothing to acquire there is no. Problem with wrap decided. Simply glue on facade of have become more Grand Marnier liqueur and all became is famously. In our case was little glue. From this and the problem was. Shagreni strong not appeared, apparently, because glue low ambient, for luster.

0

188

Podskajite why matte film on tortsakh exits?

0

189

PotalogoAnatom wrote:

Podskajite why matte film on tortsakh exits?

Have us until experience little, perhaps glue little, either obtyanulo poorly, either glue cool down not managed and you were all sliced off.

0

190

PotalogoAnatom wrote:

could you tell me why matte film on tortsakh exits?

Exits immediately after lifting with the press?
If yes, perhaps little glue on the bottom the brink of. But likely not enough after heating film. Homilies double cycle soaking. Think this is particularly important if MDF with cold and in press.
But this hunches. For normal Council needs more information and desirable with a few snapshots of.

0

191

volk 75 wrote:

exits immediately after lifting with the press?

Fine sustained glue + a normal glue + a normal of a moisture and goddamn otderyosh well with pane ends even if only dragged her up from the press.

0

192

detrin wrote:

Fine sustained glue + a normal glue + a normal of a moisture and knick-knackers otderyosh well with pane ends even if only dragged her up from the press.

But as same activation glue under a certain temperature. If glue not embarked, then otderetsya.

0

193

detrin wrote:

Fine sustained glue + a normal glue + a normal of a moisture and goddamn otderyosh well with pane ends even if only dragged her up from the press.

Glue dealt normally temperatures 135-140 time 150sek + 150 sec glyantsy and metallics is famously and here is matte oftentimes the the problem case and it is unclear in than deal

0

194

PotalogoAnatom wrote:

glue dealt normally temperatures 135-140 time 150sek + 150 sec glyantsy and metallics is famously and here is matte oftentimes the the problem case and it is unclear in than deal


Details film rotyagivaet? Film under tortsy facade comes along or hairdryer greete?
You let if something not is obtained means you something not so commit nothing sverkheststvennogo be not can.

What glue use?

Still times much detail raspishite from starters and until the end of as're preparing the details and himself process zapresovki.

Tsyfra you have on dachike nothing not means is important an effect from tempiratury (protyag film)

And yes notions norms have all different, if you say glue on tortsakh normally lack perhaps it not so, you either tsyframi say how many grams glue on 1 forge the Square use eye, either photo with only that thwart glue on detail provide.
Then and time will save and our konsultatsyyu and advice arrive at

Last edited by skullboy (Mar 30 2016 09:43:35)

0

195

Glue Berit on 1metr square grams 150 -200'm currently applying glue on 2 passage tightens under facade of hairdryer not'm heating up some. Simply paradox what the transparent film on thickness lot more and pulling its well nor where not takes flight and here is with matovymi a little problem

0

196

PotalogoAnatom wrote:

glue Berit on 1metr square grams 150 -200'm currently applying glue on 2 the aisle tightens under facade of a blow-dryer not'm heating up some. Simply paradox what the transparent film on thickness lot more and pulling its well nor where not takes flight and here is with matovymi a little problem

When facade of're preparing to stage glue (regularly grinding), tortsy grinding or only plast? Was had long a similar a little problem with teksturnymi films, have become reason smoothing tortsy directly loop hesitated the same that and plast shlifuem simply to it's smooth was.
All glued and held firmly.

0

197

And the surface shlifuem and tortsy want try glue the other for 20th of try can and tickles

0

198

Yesterday faced with such problem the first 2-3 presses press pulling well and then pull deaf. Apparently under heating what the. Who rebuffed with so could you tell me in than the trouble?

0

199

Фахриев Ильдар wrote:

unfond of men, in what position keep LMDF? The entire where sea salt in is that the surface shorkanye. One side more less, and the second "rip off and we want"

Standing still each on – under small angle of and nor any scratches

0

200

PotalogoAnatom wrote:

yesterday faced with such problem the first 2-3 presses press pulling well and then pull deaf. Apparently under heating what the. Who rebuffed with so could you tell me in than the rub?

So ah and the device which measures pressure that shows? Or this your assumption that vacuum deaf and you don technique, perhaps you have simply nedogrev film, because as in the process days regime presovaniya change well, at least have us, with morning one thing in lunch already the other for one and the same film.

Last edited by skullboy (Apr 2 2016 11:18:40)

0


You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Word processing MDF » Facades MDF part of 2