Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Word processing MDF » Facades MDF part of 2

Facades MDF part of 2

Posts 51 to 100 of 538

If doors incisions on the principle of frame and an onlay, then judging by from thickness an onlay and choose your such, on 10-12 mm we zaglublyaem on 9 mm on 6 mm - 4.5 mm, this for keyhole in steel doors.

diavit wrote:

to assemble a doors

At all for doors go such with broad diameter of and small depth so as doors mostly do from 10 mm MDF, but to example have us for order to not ? time replaced mills manufactured they the same frezoy (32 mm) C difference not sees and us conveniently, and all happy)

Colleagues, need a aid, yesterday on computer numerically controlled's dead haematomas-machine (vakuumnik), which all loposti on circles within, which infusing pressure. Chatted on parts have ofitsialov said these wheels with lopostyami (perishing sorry not know as is called correctly) wait 5 months, a new is worth order 200t. R.

So here is question in than, Podskajite what and where take in available? Not strongly learn using in such specifications, have us stood 7.5 kilovatnyy with vykachivaniem 570 m3 / hour. Watched on producers there still and different types of offer, maslyannye, liquid ring compressor, believe-rotary type, and Podskajite what productivity must be in liters / sec, the table have us 2300kh1100 do all size, the with cross, and vast

If you frezeruete a host the table for times, I mean tab the table facades and you been lacking this blowers keep all details on the table, then the most cheap option Perhaps will buy vozdukhoduvku. If you frezeruete not a host the table for times, and to example 2 zone the options more. In general depends on number of frezeruemykh details. Have us on a host the table as you works Mink mm category: 1322 av on 300 dice.
On references witness what you all ??? pump
http://www.busch.ru/produkcija/assortim … produkcii/

igor64 wrote:

what you all ??? pump

I have stood melanocyte-stimulating hormone BL-320-570 chessboard freziruem on one, but accented framework with cross where size to example 2000kh700, regularly from this size are then being stripped 4 windows and this vakuumnik necessary. Half days ischyu options that take, now is worth's dilemma take

Believe-rotary type ZBW 160E Chinese
The flow of, m3 / h: 160
Traction, R.P.M.: 1420
Maximum vacuum, kpa: -85

Either King vozdukhoduvku like last

Siemens 2BH1 610
Consumption, m3 / untangle 320
Excessive pressure, Bar (pressure) 610
Capacity, kW 7.5

Last edited by buravchik (Aug 26 2015 15:32:27)

Chinese representative in standard mills are plastinchatorotornym from 120 until 160 dice, for your goals should have to. Have us if there is fears that detail can shift the, we on the sides toss? Toss trim which not give but might shift details, frezeruem on 6mm substrate. I would on your place consulted have firms in digital vakuumnikami, for example on exiled higher. We bought have them recovered, more accurately the past revise and replacement needed details with proprietary business guarantee of. Perhaps have them and now there is that any in available. The problem with Chinese only with spare parts, 's Zip's Skateboards have majority firms there is no.

On moment the acquisition of his vakuumnika was proposal 120 cube Chinese 110 gives r, of our 7,000 the euro, in the availability of was 2 pump and coincided so that have service was setting and pump us costing in 4 with than the thousands of the euro, in rubles 200 gives r, greshno deviating was 8-)

All dobreyshego days! Help me out men, am running levels on 45kW on the surface billets, launch an machine (the depth of 7 on 3.5). Machine passes on 2mm less. I already and minus two did-nivkakuyu. Leaves exactly 2mm. Feel deal in settings remote on, not razbrus :dontknow:

If who needs to, there are two Becker's death. New (one kvt3.140 the other kvt 3.100). Are in Yekaterinburg (under need post Cosmonaut in any region).

Thanks for Sharing (aid, bought in end simens about which wrote, [it comes from the hand-for 40 to rub) at all second on the free pump on productivity he slightly worse dead, but I exasperated as elephant, came minimal losses and money and time

Overdue question next character. Trim film who the canning, I mean unraveling or pressing with the ensuing the decommissioning? Here for inexpensive bought the wood chipper, peremolotili 25 dice film, volume of declined times in 10, in weight a ton of. Exports would raise about 15 100,000 rub, exports tenth 1,000 Br Broke a for couple of days of fragmentation has taken hold relatively-third value of crushers. There is thought accumulate and pint for'll take your money, local vtorichki have us its not take them PET and cutters lack. Can who with order price and the regularly will share, droblenka mix from 20th of, glyantsev and metallic is very interesting with defensive wrap, faction 10 mm.

And can be photo crushers in studio the problem with breach is worth very acutely.

Crusher of Ypres 500, on photo warehouse under wastes on 28 cube was dead under pieces of an and still in branch has all was a, in end 40 bags on 25 kg every Nay along the back the walls in row.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/p4vIq.jpg

Sorry interesting itself crusher principle work understand that built she not for work with waste of our production where seek a similar have us. Can scarcely will be able buy there same where and you. But here is try do such same the stone. :blush:

This crusher intended and in including for work with our waste, to example type in searching for "over the Crusher for PVC film AMD-600DU." Principle work and pillar are looking on forums refineries recyclable materials, there and samodelki are discussing. In my opinion to do very not option, can and should be look bu, new order 120 100,000 rub are worth, we its took for 40 100,000 rub, the average the on bu 60 100,000 - 80 100,000. Importantly capacity, have us 11 kW, case densely smotannyy the roll of can and not taste of this, a, but in a whole capacity lack for eyes for our volumes.

solohan wrote:

sorry interesting itself crusher principle work understand that built she not for work with waste of our production where seek a similar have us. Can scarcely will be able buy there same where and you. But here is try do such same the stone.

Artel offers hydraulic press for waste film.

As it turned out droblennaya film more expensive moldings of, under same price with pressure of the in my opinion crusher should strive, truth noise from it. Again same can be sealed plastic saying podrobit the bottle cans there, they all will.

Hello. Share experience who and as makes quarter-, and also as language well in-quarters. Themselves do on CNC until pokleyki film and then not is obtained neatly can decide. Box determined for small irregularities MDF and zarezaet.

Bountiful morning all!
Podskajite, who rebuffed with glue HOLZER STD?
It could enjoy dorusom, however a new the not poraduvav, want change glue, 'm options.
Kleyberit 433-2'm using for drevesok, 't seek replacement dorusa for glyantsev\ metallic is very interesting.

Shaman777 wrote:

outskirts morning all!
Podskajite, who rebuffed with glue HOLZER STD?
It could enjoy dorusom, however a new the not poraduvav, want change glue, 'm options.
Kleyberit 433-2'm using for drevesok, 't seek replacement dorusa for glyantsev\ metallic is very interesting.

For 12 years work on production MDF facades, um together curiously adhesives. Every month afflicted more cheap options.
But, then otkleyka and a return through months, then absorbed in 1,85 and again otkleyka, (either double tier), and this time and consumption.
Either "but the crust is's a can of orange" or shagren, in short are weary us dances to bells.
Concluded, that better dorusa there is no, on this moment use (dorus hp plus). In my opinion.

remkuz wrote:

Over 12 years work on production MDF facades, um together curiously adhesives. Every month afflicted more cheap options.
But, then otkleyka and a return through months, then absorbed in 1,85 and again otkleyka, (either double tier), and this time and consumption.
Either "but the crust is's a can of orange" or shagren, in short are weary us dances with bells.
Concluded, that better dorusa there is no, on this moment use (dorus hp plus). In my opinion.

I, too, to Dorusu was accustomed, but realistically costly became.
And this glue nedeshev, but and not so bites, like would hear precisely for him reviews.

Shaman777 wrote:

I, too, to Dorusu was accustomed, but realistically costly became.
And this glue nedeshev, but and not so bites, like would hear precisely for him reviews.

Specifically this not cannabis. With dorusa, too, try to us force, the price have him indeed too has become. Will text them back.)

remkuz wrote:

Over 12 years work on production MDF facades, um together curiously adhesives. Every month afflicted more cheap options.
Either "but the crust is's a can of orange" or shagren, in short are weary us dances with bells.

, too, worked on doruse. As only is expensive began to seek options. That only not tried, already simply so for statistics decided try Lekol MA HV, surprisingly an excellent glue. Not worse dorusa. Incidentally my byyshie providers dorusa, having looked on me,, too, began to his sell on the sly. Recommend try.

Guys, the price glue in of increasing facades pittance, not worth it moreover, in sense experimentation.

Today bought, tried.
Color white, as and have dorusa, but more completely fluid consistence,.
After the spraying very reminds kleyberit its "grilled."
Have made cuisine violet metalic - shagreni almost there is no. Like as well!
On further exploitation update my, days through 10.

Shaman777 wrote:

Today bought, tried.
Color white, as and have dorusa, but more completely fluid consistence,.
After the spraying very reminds kleyberit its "grilled."
Have made cuisine violet metalic - shagreni almost there is no. Like as well!
On further exploitation update my, days through 10.

But on gap ” existed not cannabis? This when on next day, armrests of're trying to well with details to lift. On my experience on'm here to splice, than beige rust liquid, those more often met a return on otkleyki pane ends.

remkuz wrote:

A on gap ” existed not cannabis? This when on next day, armrests of're trying to well with details to lift. On my experience on'm here to splice, than beige rust liquid, those more often met a return on otkleyki pane ends.

Hmm. The problem otkleyki pane ends teetered immediately after pressing, on next day never has tried Broodthaers.
Tomorrow stuck, Thanks for Sharing (advice! Simply animated by the first experience immediately ordered even 2 buckets glue. Can jumped the gun.

Incidentally today even 2 cuisine have made with him, flight a normal.

igor64 wrote:

Guys, the price glue in of increasing facades pittance, not worth it moreover, in sense experimentation.

Ah when every month do, you take build, and the difference in 6t. R. - this painful for hits on budget. All the more in current realities of - crisis, orders little.

Shaman777 wrote:

Hmm. The problem otkleyki pane ends teetered immediately after pressing, on next day never has tried Broodthaers.
Tomorrow stuck, Thanks for Sharing (advice! Simply animated by the first experience immediately ordered even 2 buckets glue. Can jumped the gun.

Incidentally today even 2 cuisine have made with him, flight a normal.

Ah when every month do, you take build, and the difference in 6t. R. - this painful for hits on budget. All the more in current realities of - crisis, orders little.

We being every month on 8-12 of buckets of and so under a change of glue, very sought in vain treat to his choice, can so have us situation loyalty to dorusu.
The first phase-this test on shagren,
The second phase-this's a can of orange but the crust is,
Tretiy- this gap ” existed film immediately after vacuum,
The fourth-this gap ” existed through clock,
(Film must, one of only passatizhami and by small in chunks, with explicit relics of on little pieces of film MDF vorosa-a good a badge of))
And posledniy- the most important, the lack of return facades through month)

Lukavost managers under sale glue:

shagren- yes you have field not experienced (I with him years 7 work, under friend the glue like experienced was))
's a can of orange but the crust is- oops yes you have pressure air large and nozzle need to less 1.5 mm diameter (of our past, shall put 0,9mm and pressure 1-1.5 CGPM. And d 10 square Flushed for week to do, with normal glue modicum 3mm you. Put it, have us workplace of 2mm under 4 CGPM.)
on gap ” existed- have us 3 Afghan effect, through three days comes. (Until now'm laughing, over them constantly, under word three HaVaYaH effect, d three days are leaving, that would three HaVaYaH effect came))

Here is this I same environment every week)

Even such question: Who any implemented such a system substrates?
Look with 55 of seconds

Can who will share their of the secrets of? Simply ARGUMENTY spend much time on the search for substrates, and in video enough interesting system.

In minus on 6 100,000 rub can be withdraw with couples orders, if glue bad, here is and you better count those that should strive. Build on 300 - 400 squares roughly, austerity only 15-20 rub with square.
Better suppliers on price cinch that with partial birth, than seek itself adventures. We to example are working only on 6 Doruse, yes he became more expensive, but MDF made cheap, creating the raised only from for film, as times on difference in price. Clients explained that all materials remained such same, the quality of such same. Reputation itself do for a living years, and forego the, sorry, can for times. Who Leapt to other from for difference in price, in his behind breeze, such these are people always were and will and try to them that the to explain represents the dumb version attractive opportunity. Work sake of work extremely ungrateful attractive opportunity. All higher because of concerns in primarily individual orders, on seriyke if sitting there a bit on Different.

Options austerity: Film of min on the resonant color of, with these color of not necessarily borrow there where you was accustomed, need to borrow where cheaper, white metalic he and in Africa white metalic (the difference can be until 40 rub with square, well not true whether), MDF 2 varieties on not frezerovannye facades (not our option, but many so work, with and frezerovannye from him the same make, the price leaf where the 1,300 rub, can be and cheaper if try), logistics, warehouse popular films with endowments of, not in sawn-off to request borrow ah and so on.

PS substrate stick wide centimeters five, different musculaire (under standard size, for example on facade of 710's 396 need to 4-5 St on 700 or 680, 5 mm sves or 10 or 15 difference special there is no under the right temperature regime), many St, from 19 MDF grind down. On video goffing around in my opinion.

Last edited by igor64 (Nov 11 2015 10:30:26)

Dorus FD 144 / 7 BOS you pro this write?

remkuz wrote:

Lukavost managers under sale glue:

Javadxan, there is such. Me one the manager spoke, that only for them producer makes a bit more shiny glue, and for rest the usual) I, of course not became debate, that on large enterprises with otlazhennym Newark, Process this not perhaps, but conclusions made.

igor64 wrote:

We to example are working only on 6 Doruse,

Which of? Case 143 / 6, 144 / 6, 150 / 6, 152 / 6 :)

144\6 . From this series of 2 completely fluid what the for tortsy has felt that that is, 7 too dense 6600m and shagreni with it lot more. Cover all for times, no second layer on tortsy, as some recommend.

Last edited by igor64 (Nov 11 2015 13:45:57)

+1

Shaman777 wrote:

Dobryi day,
Who rebuffed with such a wave of?
Not can otrisovat modicum get killed doing it, and two different vector put a whammy and shifted, increasingly without bribery.
Help pliz.

In artkame there is function create texture. Cliche conical that a similar is obtained. Has tried in attack 2011 jewellsmith

michelin500 wrote:

In artkame there is function create texture. Cliche conical that a similar is obtained. Has tried in attack 2011 jewellsmith

Thank you, but Made to Order already long not relevant, on the very moment not was able pass for, um, achieve escape texture.

igor64 wrote:

144\6 . From this series of 2 completely fluid what the for tortsy has felt that that is, 7 too dense 6600m and shagreni with it lot more. Cover all for times, no second layer on tortsy, as some recommend.

Edited igor64 (11-11-2015 13 :45: 57)

Enjoyed 7-victory,, an excellent glue, about 6-ket will even not heard. The such same or higher?

remkuz wrote:

A on gap ” existed not cannabis? This when on next day, armrests of're trying to well with details to lift. On my experience on'm here to splice, than beige rust liquid, those more often met a return on otkleyki pane ends.

Has tried, increasingly normal, not is detached)

Who can to tell technology) http://s2.uploads.ru/t/i5l0A.jpg

Viktor161 wrote:

Who can to tell technology)

Being facade of from MDF16 - MDF19, frezeruem across width sample depth 10.5 mm and wide 70 mm. ?n t?p, th?ugh, say, in white just glistens (the birch tree has the patina of and camping on P., in general in sunny well). On sample glue NOT goods, well in sample of households we cut away.
From MDF10've cut out the ceiling on-in width of it facade and wide 69 mm. ?n t?p, th?ugh in dark color and vkleivaem in facade of. Not very expensive, looks is well, clients likes.
Numbers in mm roughly, depend on type films (the thickness of the have each its grains).

In original version this it was dyed facade of with with veneer, not with husk PVC))

detrin wrote:

In original version this it was dyed facade of with with veneer, not with husk PVC))

Fully agree, this acryl, wrap such a not if you do it again, it seems will, but increasingly would still pathetic.

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/93Mxh.jpg
Project and 760.46 http://s6.uploads.ru/t/JUre7.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/74H9j.jpg

detrin
I know that this veneers and paint)) interested in technology. Poeksperimentiruyu, then'll post an here!

Viktor161 wrote:

detrin
I know that this veneers and paint)) interested in technology. Poeksperimentiruyu, then'll post an here!

Go, go, very once and customers, too, ask, very interestingly tickles whether, esdinstvennoe. Not any better whether will frezirovat 3.5-3.6 mm depth data swathe of, and put I think already will need khdf (3.2 mm + 0.3 film). In end less expensive tickles. But khdf will need informed me that either under membrane on the same kleyberit either dorus (who than) either without membrane on 2kh without glue from balonchika with rotary, generally importantly not kosmofenom, otherwise will are visible point under khdfkoy

buravchik
Doubt, that vkleivaetsya khdf, clear the brink of not only as on photo:
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/93IAQ.jpg

D informed me that veneers, then milling and to dye your.

And still question what frezoy is done such a filenka?
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/IGKTU.jpg
She like not vkleennaya, not can catch up with.

Last edited by Viktor161 (Nov 23 2015 18:53:42)

Viktor161 wrote:

buravchik

And still question what frezoy is done such a filenka?

She like not vkleennaya, not can catch up with.

Edited Viktor161 (Today 17 :53: 42)

Here couple shaped mills, cone, the ball. All on vektoram in 2D.

buravchik
That the a similar broke a)) of course there is small shoals (veneers not evenly varnish has been soaking up) let us work over these!
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/b0ItG.jpg

Last edited by Viktor161 (Nov 24 2015 17:14:50)

People please can you tell me what frezoy is done here is such a pleasant thing on the billet facade?
Where buy such such for vrtikalno-frezernogo press?
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/QgJcA.jpg

Mohammed
Blowers kromochnaya kalyovochnaya. And where buy this Google alert on tell pollsters.
http://enkor.ru/img/img_catalog/p_10092_1.jpg

+1

Bountiful days Anyone reflecting)
Please can you tell me technology production such facades:

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/GBPeh.jpg

I understand that this photo printing, but not gather additionally in any way what equipment for this need, and comes from the whether Figure after pressing expires facade orakalom or in printer produces. In general in anybody chaos, help pliz!

One mat well raze not can zapressovat without the emergence of folds. Already and has tried virtually on cold layed, and on a hot - increasingly would still pleats. Account for vruchnom hairdryer razglazhivat, but not all pleats gets the rasgladit, and if and gets the, then remain small figure.
With okay would these folds 2-3 pieces. For interest one times calculated their - on door plate 20 folds under average length of his 10 centimeters: ((
No one with similar not met? This marriage film or can my krivorukost?

Detri

detrin wrote:

beats mat well raze not can zapressovat without the emergence of folds. Already and has tried virtually on cold layed, and on a hot - increasingly would still pleats. Account for vruchnom hairdryer razglazhivat, but not all pleats gets the rasgladit, and if and gets the, then remain small figure.
With okay would these folds 2-3 pieces. For interest one times calculated their - on door plate 20 folds under average length of his 10 centimeters: ((
No one with similar not met? This marriage film or can my krivorukost?

Homilies butter crush to straightened and not concerned facades. Then turn off heating and open lid firmly vacuum. Breath when footage cools down's-she's gonna'll tighten up as tightening ceiling. Then filled molds pull down crush slightly-slightly below on facades, but only not many-vomit with of the edges. Warm and on the sly enable vacuum. To under heating footage not was walking up. Ucchh. Eksperementiruyte.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Word processing MDF » Facades MDF part of 2