Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Word processing MDF » Facades MDF part of 2

Facades MDF part of 2

Posts 1 to 50 of 487

Continuation of themes Facades MDF

Find welcome this weekend’all. Have read entire the first part of this themes, I’d say honestly on many things and problems, the floodgates eyes. But there is one moment from which until nor as not is obtained get. Under glossy faux and without teksturnymi films there are small "trichomes." Photo download not broke a ((not got a girl's button. In really the early when our production only zapuskalos did all virtually on its knees. Now same rebuilt-in workshop and suffered there the press, to reduce dust dirt. Air in this ???? comes through filter. The table Wearing thin every change. Before bookmark facades grinded, obduvayutsya, comes from the glue, is drying, again grinded (stray turns pile is), again obduvka and laying on job table the press. With wrap separate the. T. K. Not thought about many submarine stones to acquire tailored-in otchistki not have become, but later have made on their own that the similar (photo again same there is, but to attach not can). Became better, but not ideal. As the times accidentally having looked on domestic side film especially metalik-just glistens found in it inclusions pan-blue color of sometimes black. Pokaryabav might be certain that our device under all his desire not can their to remove camping on K. Their even nails it is difficult whip. Came to the that well a bulletin saying on wall and under very good coverage verify on the availability of debris and untick such. Process antistatikom and in press. Not on all, but on many Wind emerge it trichomes. Lancing a, not's been opened. To the customer have shown his like not for this are, but me their the availability of pisses me off. On expense "glue on this moment polzuem participated aquens the FD 144 / 7 waiting for a new Robust. Consider on changes under a change of glue. Can who will help with my problem with these wrap. Photo sooner or later, but can find the money as upload.

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/uiRhv.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/MjcFi.jpg

If you about this, then this unambiguously marriage film

http://s017.radikal.ru/i423/1505/60/fcc9b12499d6t.jpg
Have us here is such trichomes. On marriage film not it seems.

So this same "poop" either glue, either from the table malware likes what any, type MDF, usually from substrates's flaking, you basis the table MDF or leaf metal? Open 'em up and all will see immediately.
PS my photo higher, this as times the reverse side failure film, case still that the type of sand grains depressed,, too, marriage film, apparently our Chinese friends particularly not care about purity on production.

Last edited by igor64 (May 19 2015 08:32:16)

On the table unfortunately lies MDF, the other alternatives until there is no. I and so this press upgraded. Until the most the table until hands not came close. Have us press DT-2600 immediately on Atiku his to us remade the groundwork the table with 2 halves MDF on one whole. Through couple of weeks remade termoparu with of butt-end downforce framework on the upper hand so that would Behhhh until the most film. Still through month came idea itself a pressure frame to lift with gas elevators and hinges and to attach to the very termomodulyu. All these need further deliberation they made their south. http://s019.radikal.ru/i631/1505/8e/1a9121c720a2t.jpg
http://s019.radikal.ru/i635/1505/d6/0807c19f725bt.jpg
And this my device otchiski film, I saw youse twos where the on the vastness of the internet and made, there is truth still couple moments which need to add in pillar, but this small beer.
http://s017.radikal.ru/i414/1505/2a/a6a102ea89e0t.jpg

A metal mesh and leaf iron diffusers you in aid, and the so and will punch MDF on well from the table

igor64
And what leaf better use? There is ideas do his from aluminum or from caldrons, was it simple rolling mill take, but fear will korobit or not?

Dobryi day,
Who rebuffed with such a wave of?
Not can otrisovat modicum get killed doing it, and two different vector... now put a whammy and shifted, increasingly without bribery.
Help pliz.

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/pXQY9.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/8izxD.jpg

I have there is a similar. If that can straight for the vector in MOV

D very appreciate it.

Hooper wrote:

Wu me there is a similar. If that can straight for the vector... now in MOV

Hooker, so. Exile me, too, very interestingly

All Hi. Question pro which of metals on the groundwork the table still open. And here same literally minutes 5 ago was born another. As could this tickles if zapekal one plastic sheet for the in one a? Even not so just in a was 2 these facade. On one metalik remained, and at the second Tears together with defensive wrap. http://s020.radikal.ru/i712/1505/d8/b288ae58afc4t.jpg

Forgot add temperatures higher 85 not was walking up time until inclusion vacuum 45 sec. After vacuum still seconds 25-30. One facade of even not dotyanulo, but was pofik camping on K. Was the tryout a new glue. Until this days for three this same the most well "Zero Dark Thirty" all was norms.

Last edited by Federhenn (May 22 2015 17:11:55)

Federhenn wrote:

At one metalik remained, and at the second Tears together with defensive wrap

Himself asked himself responded. It turned out that this simply itself the tape kind of a cull,. Looked on really on roll she so same very easily destabilized together with defensive wrap.

Shaman777 wrote:

Dobryi day,
Who rebuffed with such a wave of?
Not can otrisovat modicum get killed doing it, and two different vector put a whammy and shifted, increasingly without bribery.
Help pliz.

It seems on function texture.

Hooper wrote:

Wu me there is a similar. If that can straight for the vector... now in MOV

Was would interestingly watch. Hooker, so. Exile that for a sec.
grafik_70
Yes it seems, but. Say so, I need this texture generate on facades cuisine, yes so that would texture line up. How many not fought so and not broke a. The mill wave of simply cutting community (in size facade) in korele. Anyone yes, but transitions almost not visible.

sovest77, here is not know whatever vectors such can be described, but if sit in Vectric Aspire, then very a similar texture can be get.
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/1JynF.jpg

I have such in artkame broke a
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/H0p7c.jpg
It took Oilers 2
But this not vector, and simply creation tektury

Last edited by dizzyy (May 24 2015 17:00:31)

And here is and lesson with reading found http://postprocessor.su/artcam_toolpath_texture17.html
Only this thing already in 2010 there is

If together think the can be help script your PR project?

Federhenn wrote:

Wu us here is such trichomes. On marriage film not it seems.

Dobryi day let us you very grateful, if you podeletis experience on this machine, we with his hand, too, contribute on any your questions. And spolzuem glue Robust, too, sometimes remain trichomes, so that apparently deal not in the glue. With wrap black metalic, too, was such a same the situation,, too, Tears upper tier. You rocky peninsulla the groundwork with 2-not shoot answered on one whole (fall did what the firewall? Or on half of not are using?) Skyfall termopare we were all sliced off the tip capsules, that would faster it warmed up itself a thermocouple.,, too, was a large delay degree on temperature. On photo you have made grooves with Facial hand soedeniv holes, we have made from below. (You have from above and from below grooves, plastic plate poubirali?) Prostavki use 20 mm. Want a bit still uvilichit, not always of lending them that corners. When milling're holding out, holes you drill me real or normal of lending them that? MDF no producer are using? You have on photo adjusting for rubbing film, on photo not in sight about what material Wearing thin? You have written are processing, antistatikom (the nozzle sitch on pnevmopistolet or what the the other?) If you have what the questions there is gladly, too, on them contribute.

dizzyy wrote:

I have such in artkame broke a

Today d try repeat

Cyber this utterly not necessarily informing, read rules, otherwise ban. Moderator.

Last edited by kartinka (Jun 13 2015 15:56:38)

You better subtract ssylochku on waves of pl. Himself not very I'm drawing but try do it art wanted.

Bountiful days respected forumchane. Collect a news vacuum, size of 1400kh1300 could you tell me bulbs how many need cram down and in any places on experience? Thought 500vatnye use for more evenly their distribution, but can and kilovatnye. High cupolas illustrated under lamp I have pod40sm to twisty pull. Big a news me not need there are already on 2,500 but there bulbs 18sht on killovatu and crush fear not ant it was sufficient. With composition nor affairs not yet had

Podskajite even from whom can be buy crush and plasty sheets and on lot of square footage, no producer its tried without an extra $gemoroev? To transportation company girls drop out. Range of immediately having borrow.

And on'm here to splice, too, there is questions what firms, two without or one thing. What tare go minimum? And conceal what glue proven better use for foils. Who his sended transportation company?

grep wrote:

And on'm here to splice, too, there is questions what firms, two without or one thing. What tare go minimum? And't actually have a what glue proven better use for foils. Who his sended transportation company?

Two-component glue on descriptions has a higher temperatures exploitation ready products, but limited on use of after mixing of. Much time worked on odnokomponentnom Kleiberit 430.7 - problems not was. Providers film shared with product samples Dorus - special difference not noticed. Now have gone on Robust - temperatures activation below, - 40-50 degrees, problems for 8-9 months use not been. Minimum two container have Kleiberit - taking on 25 kg., Robust - on 30 kg. To relay transport companies can be only in warm time year - below plus 5 fringes degrees glue peremerzaet until "specks" and not suitable for use. And even - term storage not more six months from dates assemble (under Exchequer conditions storage can be add not more month), after - guarantees quality and at all gluing no.

security wrote:

two-component glue on descriptions has a higher temperatures exploitation ready products, but limited on use of after mixing of. Much time worked on odnokomponentnom Kleiberit 430.7 - problems not was. Providers film shared with product samples Dorus - special difference not noticed. Now have gone on Robust - temperatures activation below, - 40-50 degrees, problems for 8-9 months use not been. Minimum two container have Kleiberit - taking on 25 kg., Robust - on 30 kg. To relay transport companies can be only in warm time year - below plus 5 fringes degrees glue peremerzaet until "specks" and not suitable for use. And even - term storage not more six months from dates assemble (under Exchequer conditions storage can be add not more month), after - guarantees quality and at all gluing no.

Thanks for Sharing (the intel. Buckets roughly on how many squares facades lack? With kleyberitom easier TBM driven to always.

Even a question real quick there is, such a the problem after a coat of paint to a white enamel saer and has the patina of gold, from above zakreplyam akrilovym of varnish, has the patina of under of varnish turns green in during 2 months. In some places slightly discernible and in some as zelyonkoy drenched in and then sought its vyterit. Such a feature of observed in places where glue slightly that breaches, or when to remain och the thin undetectable tier internal use like after grind down. On pine has most often, if pine the're trying Smoljak to exclude. Already frightening gold use. Acrylic was ikovskiy

grep wrote:

Thanks for the intel. Buckets roughly on how many squares facades lack? With kleyberitom easier TBM driven to always.

I consumption glue believe 120-130 gr. On square M. Like'll still be off.

Greetings all! Me here today had a tip that couple of not small producers facades MDF in my city of enjoy glue "mekol both 1954" not who not sign? Could you tell me by the quality of, is worth whether prekhodit on him with kleyberita?

buravchik wrote:

allo all! Me here today had a tip that couple of not small producers facades MDF in my city of enjoy glue "mekol both 1954" not who not sign? Podskajite by the quality of, is worth whether prekhodit on him with kleyberita?

I now'm using glue LEKOLL MA HV. A normal like glue. Characteristics can straight for the in hp.

buravchik wrote:

Hey all! Me here today had a tip that couple of not small producers facades MDF in my city of enjoy glue "mekol both 1954" not who not sign? Could you tell me by the quality of, is worth whether prekhodit on him with kleyberita?

Much depends on your equipment and without real tests here not indispensable. Have us to example kleyberitom nothing not prikleivalos, although I traveled on a similar production in our city of, so they only kleyberitom enjoy and glued increasingly is famously.

On experience to his believe that be the that name brand place glue. The difference are insignificant. Importantly of well-crippling his and is correct. Putting the squeeze on. Himself with easily turn with one glue on the other and no solving. Think now the price is important.

Sergey Vasilev wrote:

LEKOLL MA hv

Now. Maybe, you looked characteristics, made the have him thermostability represented 120 grad but under using otverditelya, without him at all not pointed, the price uto attracts, almost in 2 times cheaper kleyberita 430.3

buravchik wrote:

че то у него термостойкость указанна 120 град но при использовании отвердителя

термостойкость от 90 ºС до 120 ºС (данный показатель зависит от условий в помещении, геометрии профиля и соблюдения технологии)

Sergey Vasilev wrote:

I now'm using glue LEKOLL MA HV. A normal like glue.

We now polzuem it is this glue. On monogo better than participated 144 / 7. Under drying becomes as the thin tier glass. Under coating process not "hangs in the air as cloud. I very exasperated these glue. To why with him debris less.

Federhenn wrote:

We now polzuem it is this glue. On monogo better than participated 144 / 7. Under drying becomes as the thin tier glass. Under coating process not "hangs in the air as cloud. I very exasperated these glue. To why with him debris less.

And on price as? , too, Henkel use-not 7 and 3 cultural. Curiously on molded and price. And as is leading themselves on glossy (orange skin there is no?)

sovest77 wrote:

and on price as? , too, Henkel use-not 7 and 3 cultural. Curiously on molded and price. And as is leading themselves on glossy (orange skin there is no?)

In early June bought these 28 kg for 10638. On glossy is leading themselves honorably. Before him used glue Jowat 150.90, the same a normal glue, but the price on 7,000 more expensive. Consumption I think such same, specifically not measure it. In such specifications consumption is specified: 50-80 Mr. / house (an equal the surface)
100 g / house (safety border, frezerovannye parts of)
This glue there is 2 species LEKOLL MA HV (viscosity 2,500 mPa.s) and LEKOLL MA (viscosity 720 MPA. With), the cost of similar. I took LEKOLL MA HV camping on To he more it is a liquid and better is sprayed onto. This isn't cool of course was buy unknown glue and still under shadowing Pre-packing in 28 kg, so still and try not give. Said launching 28 kg and test. Ah nothing, took, the result exasperated.

Last edited by Sergey Vasilev (Jul 11 2015 01:30:45)

Sergey Vasilev wrote:

this purpose establish glue there is 2 species LEKOLL MA HV (viscosity 2,500 mPa.s) and LEKOLL MA (viscosity 720 MPA. With), the cost of similar. I took LEKOLL MA HV camping on To he more it is a liquid

Have us simply MA and he it is a liquid as milk. Vialing up on 2kg. Price unfortunately not I’d say, so as not watched paper.

sovest77 wrote:

And as is leading themselves on glossy (orange skin there is no?)

With with gloss mags as was written higher "honoured" shagren there is its not can not be, but many problems which were with glue Henkel simply disappeared.

Lekkol MA the first glue my was. Under drying, indeed as glass becomes. On glossy shagren there is, but, more, from MDF. For setting not I’d say, but grams 100 on house I have is obtained on frezerovke. But I a month ago as a pistol in hand took.
Brought on you Mekol 5 liters. Glue leaves. Consumption less, but the surface after harsh, as podpylennaya. This, however, easily accessed on cellphones eliminate equipment sponge. Could on him only tree film, all worked, more questions with regimes for films.

And where LEKOLL beret? On the telephone specified on site producer silence (

Learned price glue Lekoll ma, that the me she “under than not in better side 530r. For kg.
Help with problem, and can this not the problem simply I not so that the do. Under coating process glue on tortsy account for pneumatic pistol rattle times 2-3 that would tier was as need. Pressure on the gun 3.2bar. Glue'm currently applying "stain." And exactly on really kraskopulte emerges, not always, here is such a a kooka-dooka. http://i058.radikal.ru/1507/8b/6987a0c66d36t.jpg
Which so and narovit fall on facade of.
Here is so is obtained I have inflict glue. Sometimes goes on plast
http://s017.radikal.ru/i412/1507/a2/90a9a5a4bb18t.jpg
http://s020.radikal.ru/i704/1507/be/89af46e2b393t.jpg
And as outcome here is this
http://s020.radikal.ru/i700/1507/ca/3a7d6e3b0a13t.jpg
As all this avoid?

I on a pistol configured pressure 1.5-1.7 bar, less just splinters on sides. And’ve worked flat torch - easier crippling on plast. Tortsy, too, pass on 2 times - 1 th tier on frezerovke absorbed.

Bountiful the evening, respected forumchane!

But instead to across the Frost, much learned, much understood, but and issues enough.
Podskajite, pliz, the most the optimal set of mills for work on MDF (including size).
As choose regime cutting (especially interested in the depth of cutting razdichnymi cutters,).
With makrosami understandable - for this Abarmot there is. Please help us to the cutters,, pliz.

Such on 12 mm khvostovike, planta such themselves choose what need to. From bare minimum couple of top three v have with different angle, Proreznaya, can be r4 what any for another the aisle povtoryayuschego basic with special, R10 for narrow frezerovok ah and for obgonki with bearings R2 / 4 / 7.
Usually on Stoppings for 2 passage, I'm cutting, profile faculties carries 8-9 mm for times, at all depends on press.

igor64 wrote:

such on 12 mm khvostovike, planta such themselves choose what need to. From bare minimum couple of top three v have with different angle, Proreznaya, can be r4 what any for another passage povtoryayuschego basic with special, R10 for narrow frezerovok ah and for obgonki with bearings R2 / 4 / 7.
Usually on Stoppings for 2 passage, I'm cutting, profile faculties carries 8-9 mm for times, at all depends on press.

Thank you huge! On the specialized frezam - what the most top programs diameters?

diavit wrote:

Thanks huge! On the specialized frezam - what the most top programs diameters?

стандарт которые мы заказываем для нас это фасаонная фреза 32 диаметра но так же для некоторых фрезировок ( это уже что введете ) к ней и 10 мм прилагается и даже 42 диаметра, самый простой способ подобрать фрезы это выбрать производителя фрез у которого планируете заказывать у них обычно есть каталоги на сайте или в бумажном виде в магазинах где указанно как будет выглядеть поферхность на срезе после фрезирования ( бывают даже указываются комплекты под ту или иную фрезировку ) , так же к фрезе указывают глубину для нее максимальную , вообщем то это все можно представить что будет происходить с "рисунком" при уменьшении или увеличении глубины

Usually 36 mm, there is kits mills for more a rich milling, diamond kits before cost about 50 100,000 rub, tverdosplav where the 8-10 thousand

igor64 wrote:

Usually 36 mm, there is kits mills for more a rich milling, diamond kits before cost about 50 100,000 rub, tverdosplav where the 8-10 thousand

Thank you! Such bought, that tickles - 'll text photos. Still such question - to assemble a doors come those same such, or need with large diameter of. Perhaps question not essentially line Forum, but there is Made to Order and not know with no side to him approach the.

buravchik wrote:

стандарт которые мы заказываем для нас это фасаонная фреза 32 диаметра но так же для некоторых фрезировок ( это уже что введете ) к ней и 10 мм прилагается и даже 42 диаметра, самый простой способ подобрать фрезы это выбрать производителя фрез у которого планируете заказывать у них обычно есть каталоги на сайте или в бумажном виде в магазинах где указанно как будет выглядеть поферхность на срезе после фрезирования ( бывают даже указываются комплекты под ту или иную фрезировку )  , так же к фрезе указывают глубину для нее максимальную , вообщем то это все можно представить что будет происходить с "рисунком" при уменьшении или увеличении глубины

Thank you you! Appreciate it for aid!

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Word processing MDF » Facades MDF part of 2