Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Laser looms » E?eaie the brink under cutting small details

E?eaie the brink under cutting small details

Posts 1 to 50 of 73

Under cutting thin materials and small details. The brink in essence as an deadly serrations, in than the reason understand not can.
Machine Rabbit HX1290 all manning table. ???? circle diameter of 11mm is obtained a normal, and diameter of 10,5mm already with deadly serrations.
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/jvpEH.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/v3jda.jpg

Perhaps harvesting in which you a Cut on a property detail vibrates from flow of air and in end cutting max fails curve

Greetings, I think, that there is something not so with your timetable or software.
You can send its schedule for me, I and help you, to test his.

Hello, I think there is something wrong with your graph or your software.
you can send your graph to me, I will help you to check it.

Jurgol wrote:

contaminated cutting thin materials and small details. The brink is obtained as deadly serrations, in than the reason understand not can.
Machine Rabbit HX1290 all manning table. ???? circle diameter of 11mm is obtained a normal, and diameter of 10,5mm already with deadly serrations.

Check natyazhku belt on axis y and avoid corrosion the gears and. Have us, too, most was from for this. To test all whether well after repairs I I'm drawing circle. If he the right and is true closes in to exclude-are working further

Neudrums wrote:

Ensure natyazhku belt on axis y and avoid corrosion the gears and. Have us, too, most was from for this. To test all whether well after repairs I I'm drawing circle. If he the right and is true closes in to exclude-we gonna work or to push even harder -

Tested, was cleaning, outcome particularly not gave. The only that gave outcome - reductions speed cutting.

Jurgol wrote:

rummaged, was cleaning, outcome particularly not gave. The only that gave outcome - reductions speed cutting.

In program your press must be configuring of stall speed under cutting circle small diameter, in which marketed at knock-down dozen under which machine reduces the speed for more precise cut. At least in the laser kut there is such a function, and she strongly helps.
About declining you speed cut, the same option, under this declines massive data-mining exercise capacity laser, that strongly affects overall resource work pipes.
Have laser looms ironically,, too, there is restrictions on skorostyam, ah not surgical mechanics for example on high speed under cutting, than this condition? Yes simply under big extreme, regularly axis X for example has worker the size of the 1,200 mm, sootvetstveno expands structure gauge and mass console-beams, and she has drive on gymnast, under this seatbelts have drive through shafts-order 550 mm in both sides and have compound with the engine of through couplings, all of this sumarno under big liquid molecules and realign direction, will have imaging shaking.

Last edited by Flint2015 (May 4 2015 19:18:13)

Flint2015 wrote:

In program your press must be configuring of stall speed under cutting circle small diameter, in which marketed at knock-down dozen under which machine reduces the speed for more precise cut. At least in the laser kut there is such a function, and she strongly helps.
About declining you speed cut, the same option, under this declines massive data-mining exercise capacity a laser, that strongly affects overall resource work pipes.
Have laser looms ironically,, too, there is restrictions on skorostyam, ah not surgical mechanics for example on high speed under cutting, than this condition? Yes simply under big extreme, regularly axis X for example has worker the size of the 1,200 mm, sootvetstveno expands structure gauge and mass console-beams, and she has drive on gymnast, under this seatbelts have drive through shafts-order 550 mm in both sides and have compound with the engine of through couplings, all of this sumarno under big liquid molecules and realign direction, will have imaging shaking.

Edited Flint2015 (Today 19 :18: 13)

Pro resonance and problems spillovers rapid understand, so and concluded that lowering speed to do.

About "configuring of stall speed under cutting circle small diameter" - is not soluble in where this in Laserut?

Jurgol wrote:

Skyfall about "configuring of stall speed under cutting circle small diameter" - not could you tell me where this in Laserut?

In archive couple of server on Russian, one the original of the, itself program (the latter reform version of) plus all driver.
https://yadi.sk/d/LhEzjollgSUUM
About preset here is this window
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/yFaZk.jpg

+2

Flint2015 wrote:

In archive couple of server on Russian, one the original of the, itself program (the latter reform version of) plus all driver.

Huge thank you, apparently with presses is commanded poor damaged ersiya or under commissioning-adjustment something not set, camping on K. I have in LazerKate from preset only the speed, two capacity, obduv and Passage further point starters cutting.

Hello! Jurgol, you come around the problem? I have a similar: Have some elements laser unfortunately lines as would media market research, with this not depends on size images. http://sh.uploads.ru/t/qnbsk.jpg

Last edited by Прокоп (May 15 2015 20:58:57)

Прокоп wrote:

Hello! Jurgol, you come around the problem? I have a similar: Have some elements laser unfortunately lines as would media market research, with this not depends on size images.

Edited Prokop (Yesterday 23 :58: 57)

This depends on file which you load the in program. I'm using MOV 2007-2008 version of. Under preserving in PLT, CONVERT, MOV car is-15 on head lines nablyudaetsya such picture. This all depends on mathematics transformation from one size in the other

Last edited by 2ar (May 16 2015 10:02:33)

I have on days was such the problem. To word has become arise increasingly. Helped only lifting of belts. Prochistka rather incredible compound gear and a stretch on a new belts. To heart-then we cut them up many MDF. Say in this the root of the of evil. Has tried until this to change the settings at your sat lazerkate- machine deeply on a side of was on these changes)

Last edited by Neudrums (May 18 2015 11:19:24)

2ar, a large Thanks for Sharing (advice! The problem come around by changes size images. I have no lazerkata, and to the barre "we love superstructure in korele. In it can be choose format only from proposed. The first photo - cutting images in format PLT, the second photo - in format emf.
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/bcJoZ.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/ptk2c.jpg

Neudrums, and what "range" have your press?

Прокоп wrote:

Neudrums, and what "range" have your press?

Machine order Bajaus years. Then we cut them up MDF (3-6mm) a plywood and many we engrave on tree and Cold moulded plywood. Through year have us began to burst seatbelts-have replaced) Surface Polishing Machine works in day from 8-12 hours. Until January've been grafting hours on 16 ;)

Last edited by Neudrums (May 19 2015 09:20:23)

Respected forumchane, such question. Under Reza material is obtained uneven slice. ????, as would a curved in inward, to the center products. A mirror on anybody pulses, area cutting like coincides with player lands on an focus. That help, please can you tell me? Or this normally?

Aleks26 wrote:

Dear forumchane, such question. Under Reza material is obtained uneven the cross-section. ????, as would a curved in inward, to the center products. A mirror on anybody pulses, area cutting like coincides with player lands on an focus. That help, could you tell me please? Or this normally?

We with such problem mirrors otstraivali.

E?eaie the brink under cutting small details-reduce the speed and format the file CONVERT either MOV. Uneven cutting max-yustirovka either nozzle under angle of.

Jurgol wrote:

contaminated cutting thin materials and small details. The brink is obtained as deadly serrations, in than the reason understand not can.

Homilies a mirror in the most back peel the, have us so was.

Flint2015 wrote:

To program any key need or so works?

Flint2015 wrote:

About preset here is this window

Today having help their the settings, and the accounted for on small holes prescribe their parameters cutting, camping on K. The speed stagnated under constant capacity and – rather than rolling strong Naqqara
To the tweak with your photo the speed cutting small holes has increased in 4 times and faded being productive in appointing a separate quests :cool:
If possible you better subtract photo your preset on it engraved

YuSTas wrote:

today having help their the settings, and the accounted for on small holes prescribe their parameters cutting, camping on K. The speed stagnated under constant capacity and – rather than rolling strong Naqqara
To the tweak with your photo the speed cutting small holes has increased in 4 times and faded being productive in appointing a separate quests
If possible you better subtract photo your preset on it engraved

Himself not am engraved, only care and configuring basic parameters.

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/G0QnF.png

Here is I have

Kuz wrote:

That I have

Not can watch the original of the pictures of the, and so nothing not spell out :(

http://s5.uploads.ru/U06oS.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/U06oS.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/qY3xG.jpg
Vhat with hard

Last edited by Kuz (Jul 17 2015 17:28:18)

+1

The not is a on exiled. In sight only prevyushku, on which nothing not in sight

Like matter

Last edited by Kuz (Jul 17 2015 17:29:05)

And can be screen tabs "CUT"?

Friends, not can figure out on the issue adjustment, as without special. Funds field the first and the second mirrors in parallel (or perpendicular, though from what considered)? Not can achieve embody point in center on the entire trajectory likely mirrors:, pleasings of a disease and cutting max diagonal position. Has tried and pointer To point laser and as in manuale, but made the all not the.

Not’t forget that the very laser pipe can be should lower my and raising with different sides, me this helped to capture horizontal.

Aleks26 wrote:

not can figure out on the issue adjustment, as without special. Funds field the first and the second mirrors in parallel (or perpendicular, though from what considered)

And level of for what have come up with?
First marketed at knock-down machine relatively gender-then cube in parallel table and the beam output hole on par with center mirrors: (In attachments there is special tiny knob) and further.
Embody in the first and the second a mirror in the most center not necessarily-The main thing that would in one point across trajectory.
Third a mirror-center. Head to perpendicular table-ray on center. Here is and increasingly broke a)

Halkin wrote:

Put marketed at knock-down machine relatively gender-then cube in parallel table and the beam output hole on par with center mirrors: (In attachments there is special tiny knob) and further.
Embody in the first and the second a mirror in the most center not necessarily-The main thing that would in one point across trajectory.
Third a mirror-center. Head to perpendicular table-ray on center. Here is and increasingly broke a)

Yes, here is so on nutshell easily and naturally do calibration.
From themselves correct - importantly! What need to achieve - ray feeding in center third mirrors must emerge strictly perpendicular workers should table in five basic spots on workers should’(center, the brink).

Respected! Help, please! Nor has never was such a for three years work. With level seats became get out on the door frame here is such:
https://pp.vk.me/c622522/v622522000/407d8/waKDp-3xuyU.jpg
Accurately after all not a software - the settings not change. However screws up in one and same place drawing, as would nor was laying out on the table

MamaYaga wrote:

Dear! Help, please! Nor has never was such a for three years work. With level seats became get out on the door frame here is such:

Accurately after all not a software - the settings not change. However screws up in one and same place drawing, as would nor was laying out on the table

The mechanics check, this purely omission steps.
Check’on karetkakh, can be talk add on drivers, mostly on laser FVC voltage level undervalued and so can be add talk on drivers.

MamaYaga wrote:

became get out on the door frame here is such

Flint2015 wrote:

this purely omission steps

There even and shift curves.
But me seems, that increasingly ??? e.g. hiccup not mechanics.
1-I version of -Kosyaki thumbnail-some MOV the entire split per not recent vintage procured just-kosyachno-іmportovaniy that brains's tearing up laser.
The second-turn-clear memory-reset WordPad-test ground-fault circuit breaker-win over primary point in another place.

MamaYaga wrote:

Dear! Help, please! Nor has never was such a for three years work. With level seats became get out on the door frame here is such:

This kosyachnyy file, can be for example share colors / layers those drawings on which is happening hiccup and then all would be well

Thank! Accurately not shoals thumbnail - studied itself in korele, and before this layout I used to cut without issues numerous times. However very interestingly, that shift always precisely in one place layout, as would I his nor put - in different parts of the table and with different orientation.
Tomorrow d inspect the mechanics.

MamaYaga wrote:

Thanks to the boys at! Accurately not shoals thumbnail - studied itself in korele, and before this layout I used to cut without issues numerous times. However very interestingly, with engine always precisely in one place layout, as would I his nor put - in different parts of the table and with different orientation.

Here is precisely this points to problem software, not hardware.
If launch the other layout, the problem remains?

Last edited by 2ar (Jul 22 2015 07:33:27)

Need to watch himself layout, can curves on introverted, sometimes under convertibility in the seal (cutting of) have us such: Let (i.e. the economic not became isolated, and was interval), but not such a large as on photo.

And nathin '. All layouts old have tried - increasingly notorious. Caused on tomorrow specifically trained rights. Poorly, when King Tiger tanks on time not vyuchena.

MamaYaga wrote:

A nathin '. All layouts old have tried - increasingly notorious. Caused on tomorrow specifically trained rights. Poorly, when King Tiger tanks on time not vyuchena.

About, only saw, that you with Ekaterinoburg, Russia)) and where specifically ill man? Here if can be such write)

Soundlab 77 wrote:

where specifically ill man?

Answered in lichku, for who knows. But me these guys realistically political willingness already not times - have us in city of there is no HALKovedov, and service engineers this offices work on the whole Russian, and are at deal not only with those Demonstarting, which themselves sell, and almost with any “Chinese ”

For information - the problem proved ??? hardware - somewhere something in materinke already went downhill. Machine I have you think jolly old. Was. Today hope become gold a new G.Weike 3050.

MamaYaga wrote:

the problem proved ??? hardware - somewhere something in materinke already went downhill.

Pro this and stated, that not mechanics.
Interestingly, that there such can posypatsya? :dontknow:
You think jolly old-not you think jolly old -podozritelno all of this. :glasses:

Halkin wrote:

that there such can posypatsya?

Unfortunately, I not learn using in electronics components, account for trust workers skilled. But they for my machine and will with him deal; I then update my on outcome, if interestingly

Kuz wrote:

Yes, here is so on nutshell easily and naturally do calibration.
From themselves correct - importantly! What need to achieve - ray feeding in center third mirrors must emerge strictly perpendicular workers should table in five basic spots on workers should’(center, the brink).

Thanks for Sharing (cues. Proyustiroval still times. Nuances there is, however cut became more effectively. Although cutting max would still with of calculations. D seek greater accuracy.

MamaYaga wrote:

I then update my on outcome, if interestingly

Worked out?

Halkin wrote:

Covered?

There is no until. Await the next weeks

Halkin wrote:

Covered?

Nothing they don’t understand - there is no have them new putyovogo. Said only, that dislocations go from hypertrophied. Not, husband the late was elektronschikom from gods, he would has understood, but. In short, [my Halka for a pittance type on spare parts, and that there happened, so and not know.

MamaYaga wrote:

there is no have them new putyovogo. Said only, that dislocations go from hypertrophied

MamaYaga wrote:

but. In short, [my Halka for a pittance type on spare parts

Something here not purely :nope:
And paid reverse not easier was?

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Laser looms » E?eaie the brink under cutting small details