Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Laser looms » Preparation photo for chase carving on a laser 45kW

Preparation photo for chase carving on a laser 45kW

Posts 1 to 100 of 271

Had a good days! Please can you tell me, how prepare a picture of an for of Engraving on a laser 45kW. In advance thankful!

lkjfh wrote:

outskirts time hours! Could you tell me please, how prepare a picture of an for engraving on a laser the loom. In advance thankful!

One way with viewing Priozersk ((outcome for the amateur on 5)
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/R5vp2.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/ZrbCR.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/04Hxq.jpg

+1

I do in qualify to. Image of the-’-gradation of grey. Becomes black and white, forth Image-’-bit format.
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/XjPNG.jpg

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/IOqyU.jpg

Forth retain in format 0x0000ff

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/We25j.jpg

To Stimul-Cash for the quality of skrinov. There all intuitively understandable) Lineatura 45, Angle 45, Rhombus.

Z. Policies. Way to revealed Flint2015apparently easier and faster. Simply I have in instructions for a machine was such method training.

Recently stumbled on very decent free program VectorMagic. Site so and is called with adding point and catfish. Enough explanatory unlikely rastry in vector in mathematics and physics, there is regime expanded and "one mouse click." The most chief plus - porteybl-version of! Have us in office adminy cut up rights, but she works without installations ;)

I do through the Microsoft Dynamics CRM (himself only learned)

On the top & IZOBRAZhENIЯ- you select point the size of the images. 're putting authorization 300dpi. You press it... options
Forth - image of the - you select point regimes, in regimes choice gradation of grey. In the same menu regimes you select bit format. In the first is with that document surfacing menu you select the exit 300, use-polutonovyy raster. You press it... options With linaturoy, kglom and form of points will have play already very. Hope available meant)

panigma wrote:

Greetings!
Tried, but on tones of there is the problem and often merges von with picture.

Greetings! Can posting outcome? Very interestingly watch that broke a)

Greetings, this Nolan from ThunderLaser, what software you are using? We use RDWorksV8, this very easily for order to engrave your photos. Any question about machine, you can ask me about aid. :cool:
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/DEaT5.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/8fqvd.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/DZbda.jpg

Hello, this is Nolan from ThunderLaser, what software do you use? we use RDWorksV8, it is very easy to engrave pictures.

Has tried many ways and concluded, that best (for me) this the Microsoft Dynamics CRM from and until I. First retouching, from the usual clone stamp until frequency management corruption, then there is always local the contrast about with the help corrective layer B & W, queuing up sliders red and yellow, mostly. Curves, levels and so on. Process a long. Then Gracecale and bitmap am running point in dependence from size of Engraving. http://sg.uploads.ru/t/SxGYZ.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/d9uhL.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/IpGPX.jpg

Tried do way Flint2015(directly from Priozersk (). Machine nagraviroval, but why the began in late cut on draw an outline within, although such a quests not was. , it's engraved here was within details, harvesting was ". Apparently for my press such method not suited.

'm using program PhotoGrav 3.0

+1

For different photo their receptions and ways, there is no universal, need practised constantly.
And for control can be rooted in FotograV.
Still an important role plays the quality of images. Than worse, the more poking around.

PhotoGrav 3.0 perfectly for this suited, automates process processing photo. If whom need to can straight for the video the manual on Russian.

+1

Through photograv. And on Yutubu can be find many lessons for this program. Although she so simple, that photo Daca for 4 the clique

PhotoGrav this a chargeable program?
Emerged question - the size of the images are preparing your immediately (in qualify to, in PhotoGrave) or can be then, in Priozersk (Russia) (from him'm uploading in machine) or Laser Cut, compress-drag out until needed size? Or there is no difference?

ginairat wrote:

Emerged question - the size of the images are preparing your immediately (in qualify to, in PhotoGrave) or can be then, in Priozersk (Russia) (from him'm uploading in machine) or Laser Cut, compress-drag out until needed size? Or there is no difference?

The size of the until PhotoGrav or in it. All subsequent manipulation with stock image without changes size

ginairat wrote:

Portabl version of 3.0.3

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

+3

Thanks to, launched. And there is no whether still manuala for him on Russian? So the I a bit already has understood, but not found where are priced characteristics gravera on which I will gravirovat. Or such a there there is no? Then as he puts capacity and the speed in a percentage? About what pushes off?

ginairat wrote:

Thanks, launched. And there is no whether still manuala for him on Russian? So the I a bit already figured that out, but not found where are priced characteristics gravera on which I will gravirovat. Or such a there there is no? Then as he puts capacity and the speed in a percentage? About what pushes off?

+1

These video I saw. There there is no answer on my question - where are priced characteristics gravera on which I will gravirovat. Or such a there there is no? Then as he puts capacity and the speed in a percentage? About what pushes off? To example 40% from 50 W this quite not those 40% from 100 W, so after all?)

Last edited by ginairat (May 12 2015 20:09:06)

ginairat wrote:

Those video I saw. There there is no answer on my question - where are priced characteristics gravera on which I will gravirovat. Or such a there there is no?

Not misplace cold with keenest! That program sets the photo for chase carving, the rest the settings at your sat program governance an engraver!

Understandable, that the settings governance an engraver in his program. Then it is unclear for what in fotograve are specified capacity and the speed of Engraving. He points recommended the speed and capacity. Naturally are priced they from things gravera. In one of previous versions of programs I saw that can be was ask parameters his gravera (capacity, the speed, resolving the.) That and thought that and in this should be. But would still thank you)

Last edited by ginairat (May 12 2015 22:53:04)

Voschem found where this. At the top in program in & governance Session-Select Machine. There go filling parameters his gravera and program will give recommendations on speed and capacity precisely to him.

+1

Use PhotoGrav. This the optimal option.

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/JCPFI.jpg

mittes wrote:

PhotoGrav 3.0 perfectly for this suited, automates process processing photo. If whom need to can straight for the video the manual on Russian.

If can be share video manualom on Russian. Want to develop this proguyu I so understand most Ideology and enjoy!

Last edited by Timoha55 (Jun 1 2015 11:56:15)

'm gonna join you to the request on manualu

All Hi, I have the problem not can deal, launch an on the laser image of the and it palms facing upward fully dark squaring, help deal, thank you.

droncub wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi, I have the problem not can deal, launch an on the laser image of the and it palms facing upward fully dark squaring, help deal, thank you.

'm gonna join you, the same the problem, in predprosmotre all like normal, but on the screen press black squaring. Machine Halk 1325

More precisely describe, in what program worked at determined whether? What image of the you have, 1 bit?

alandmi wrote:

RDWorksV8

Need 1 bit image of the, perhaps have pictures of the high output dpi, have an over-familiar 500 dpi not in what gravirovat not wanted to, 300 all normally

I restricting photo in qualify to. http://sg.uploads.ru/t/UVL8h.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/pH4sc.jpg
Entry give 300, more jpg not retains correctly. Forth brightness, contrast on maximum until overload, then levels of more in detail. Then bluntness, too, until maximally possible, 5piks and percent 100. Then gradation of Gray, become are visible are unaccounted for shoals, I'm fixing up. Bit format give the exit 800 dpi, line, delineation of picture 100, 22 degrees.
The settings press capacity roughly 40%, the speed 60%, step 0.06. Is obtained long, but maximally qualitatively.
If assemble image of the or mass can be step put 0.1 and finding body a little bit of a add.

Last edited by kimono (Jun 18 2015 18:59:26)

+2

Had a good 24 hours.
Help deal, have the most not is obtained.
The problem in next: 'm preparing you photo for of Engraving, 'm uploading in machine, 'm running test increasingly in okizay, but as only give on it engraved draws one stripes and on this increasingly ends.

miheevm wrote:

outskirts time 24 hours.
The problem in next: 'm preparing you photo for engraving, 'm uploading in machine, 'm running test increasingly in okizay, but as only give on it engraved draws one stripes and on this increasingly ends.

Regime ENGRAVE is worth? And the can CUT.

miheevm wrote:

outskirts time days.
The problem in next: 'm preparing you photo for of Engraving, 'm uploading in machine, 'm running test increasingly in okizay, but as only give on it engraved draws one stripes and on this increasingly ends.

Mezhstrochnyy interval see in settings of Engraving.

Perfectly broke a, am asking could you tell me why under imports photo in RDWorksV8 there is no rozbivki strata on parameters too on & governance with a laser. Program unlikely photo in gradation of Gray, but parameters processing alone for all various shades. Where need to put "tick"?. In than chip? In advance THANK YOU.

alandmi wrote:

'm gonna join you, the same the problem, in predprosmotre all like normal, but on the screen press black squaring. Machine Halk 1325

Photo wrong have made, too, such was. I here is this progoy PhotoGrav2 do and norms.

I, too, program PhotoGrav 2.0'm using and no problems.
In korele redeem in shades of grey 8 bits section in BMP then in PhotoGrav 2.0 and is prepared

PhotoGrav 2 or directly in RDCAM

All do through the Microsoft Dynamics CRM (levels, bluntness, redeem in 1bit'm, 'm canceling and re-keep reworking transitions if need to again in 1 bits and in work)

I, too, initially Photoshop redeem in chorno white and 8 bits. Then fotogravom. And is prepared. The only - 'm using fotogravom 2. Saw, that there is already 3 version of. But find nowhere not can. There much more choice material for of Engraving. But where download - not found

racon75 wrote:

I, too, initially Photoshop redeem in chorno white and 8 bits. Then fotogravom. And is prepared. The only - 'm using fotogravom 2. Saw, that there is already 3 version of. But find nowhere not can. There much more choice material for chase carving. But where download - not found

Not understood sense your manipulation in qualify to. All these remittances in ensured format fotograv and himself makes. And higher on topic the reference struck on porteybl version of fotograva 3 version of ;)

Last edited by Neudrums (Dec 19 2015 12:12:44)

+1

Neudrums wrote:

Don’t understood sense your manipulation in qualify to. All these remittances in ensured format fotograv and himself makes. And higher on topic the reference struck on porteybl version of fotograva 3 version of ;)

Edited Neudrums (Today 11 :12: 44)

Frankly not knew. Looked on youtube as man makes - and himself so became to do. Need to will try. And the reference me until not available. Little messages. From-for this I its missed. A pity. Want try a new version of

Neudrums wrote:

Don’t understood sense your manipulation in Photoshop. All these remittances in ensured format fotograv and himself makes. And higher on topic the reference struck on porteybl version of fotograva 3 version of ;)

Edited Neudrums (Today 09 :12: 44)

In qualify to you himself're in control of process. Where darken, where the image. Where more points, where less. Automated of course well, but for full transfer of paintings need to work with rastrom in us reproduceable art work photo editor.

droncub wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi, I have the problem not can deal, launch an on the laser image of the and it palms facing upward fully dark squaring, help deal, thank you.

In program before’of Engraving image of the can be duplicated. Check on income distribution the entire file in laser cut or the other programs which you have.

Here is thing say you hurry people look stupid. Did it engraved on casket and forgot in the text curves hot-wire. Now think as pomast again in the same place accurately. Can that any give from above? Or there is percent next method.
http://s019.radikal.ru/i609/1512/de/28fed6f4123d.jpg

Bountiful time hours! Can anyone straight for the labor exile on photograv for 64 system?

lkjfh wrote:

outskirts time hours! Please can you tell me, how prepare a picture of an for chase carving on a laser the loom. In advance thankful!

Code the Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Robіt a copy of images in the right you size. Redeem your in gradation of Gray, through cell RAV vytigivaete come (curves, the contrast, white - black, applying half-tones), a slight Blur. Then otrisovyvaete the contours of - to give as the image. Commit the duplicate of the file, redeem your in bit format and is prepared. This I quickly hyped, on fact preparation photo ranks from 40 minutes until. All depends on quality photo, his complexity. If commit in gift - do the qualitative photo (himself so do), desirable made as least on photo camera, even better studio. With phones already not the the quality of. Phone not intended for fotografovani, somehow would advanced he nor was.

Had a good days! Under prepare photo for chase carving'm using PhotoGraw 2.0, but when choosing material (I so understand there predustanovleny settings) "tree", I inevitable the there nadvigala in settings. Now caca is obtained! There is whether opportunity to recover the settings on this material "by default", camping on’s 7A?

Lelya wrote:

outskirts time days! Under prepare photo for of Engraving'm using PhotoGraw 2.0, but when choosing material (I so understand there predustanovleny the settings) "tree", I inevitable the there nadvigala in settings. Now caca is obtained! There is whether opportunity to recover settings on this material "by default", camping on’s 7A?

, it is a pity that on this computer, okay there is no programs. How remember - can be. In right ninem street corner there is-button by default. She brings the settings on 7A

Airside wrote:

That thing say you hurry people look stupid. Did it engraved on casket and forgot in the text curves hot-wire. Now think as pomast again in the same place accurately. Can that any give from above? Or there is percent next method.

Can be cut in impeccable page in size products rectangle, and then in him invest this up a blank, then will testing deliverables will from falling

Under this not forget do an amendment on the thickness ray under cutting. And if man deleted nozzle in another place I doubt that can be withdraw in point starters grvirovki

Last edited by Neudrums (Dec 28 2015 20:23:05)

opposite wrote:

can be cut in impeccable page in size products rectangle, and then in him invest this up a blank, then will testing deliverables will from falling

I with the the music box honestly say simply actually right hew on textures and glued from above. Made discount for something that the customer not received it engraved.

Strch wrote:

Use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

I think all will you grateful to if you give many video process. I in especially

Airside wrote:

opposite wrote (and):

Can be cut in impeccable page in size products rectangle, and then in him invest this up a blank, then will testing deliverables will from falling

I with the the music box honestly say simply actually right hew on textures and glued from above. Made discount for something that hired the freelancer not received it engraved.
Strch wrote (and):

Code the Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

I think all will you grateful to if you give many video process. I in especially

Such video Sea on youtube. You run retouching portrait for festivity of looms and see in which direction you need to move. Ideally obzavedites graphic tablet. Speeds work in been. Universal prescription there is no. Each work individual and largely depends on quality photo. But base one. You will have to take into attention many factors ranging from quality to example plywood or tree of. Direction-fiber supplemented and much much else. To the same you need to know as graviruet precisely your machine on those or other emotionaI setting (move. Capacity. Speed)

Last edited by Neudrums (Dec 28 2015 21:01:59)

You better subtract pliz PhotoGrav

Airside wrote:

That thing say you hurry people look stupid. Did it engraved on casket and forgot in the text curves hot-wire. Now think as pomast again in the same place accurately. Can that any give from above? Or there is percent next method.

If RDCam, then otmechaesh already deleted details other color and "you turn it off" their.

Guys, and can from whom there is translation on program PhotoGrav? Thank you! With respect

Станислав Коршак wrote:

Children (Guys), and can from whom there is translation on program PhotoGrav? Thank you! With respect

There just four button) why. And materials and on English understandable that there is that. If there is questions write will translate English in normalcy.

Airside wrote:

Ah, processing photographs lessons heap - take, although would for the groundwork training under monuments for drummers - truth there their nuances, but in a whole the general there is. There is, so same individual lessons simply on retouch. I himself am retushyu about 4 years and constantly't seek new methods. Read books, articles, 'm rates. There is their expertize - even himself coined some things - generally forces, time and the nerve spent a long. And, think, that if not ve - can be understand. Train can - but not for free. Although, still not all brought to mind, and about learning to speak sooner. If only what nuts and bolts show. In a whole complex there is no, importantly desire to and patience. At all, prepare portrait - this one thing, prepare what picture - this another. Their there is way and there is common moments. Can be prepare vector Figure under it engraved - the same their nuances. Virtually, any image of the can be otgravirovat on the loom. Even very riddled photo, already downloaded with the internet - importantly, that it comes authorization was not very small. There are several moments, under prepare photo - removing of an unnecessary, recovery lost elements, svetokorrektsiya and bluntness. This been. Himself same process creative and each the top photo requires his approach.

Last edited by Strch (Mar 11 2016 10:03:40)

Share fotogravom in BOS please.

Has tried to do so as advised that Flint2015 through Where does Coral. Nothing not is obtained. The laser simply not sees picture in Corlay. As be? Laser beam machine raylogic

Tab wrote:

has tried to do so as advised that Flint2015 through Where does Coral. Nothing not is obtained. The laser simply not sees picture in Corlay. As be? Laser beam machine raylogic

In what format you kept photo? And what formats are images perceives program a laser?

Flint2015 wrote:

In what format you kept photo? And what formats are images perceives program laser?

At all in jpg in Where does Coral I dropped it off and broke little new ground in bits all as and described, and then made winning electoral majorities blue color camping on K. I have on (all that was blue, this is configured as engraving. Program for a laser works through Where does Coral and not seen nor one tasks. Can a picture of an need still as any on stalling is? And at all a good question - "what formats are images perceives program laser?" This I even and not know

Last edited by Tab (Mar 15 2016 20:22:14)

To to know, what formats are "reads" the laser, need to these formats are try otgravirovat. Submit, that in lasers already is worth converter in bit image of the, because graviroval and dzhepeg. Although, have each model on - ways. But best so not to do - always need a preparation struggle under it engraved. Need to understand, as graviruet the loom, that him need to for withdrawal of quality images. Only hands, only shop only - there is no nor any "the magic bullets" buttons and programs for processing struggle under machine. Want obtain the qualitative work - spend time on training - and people will value you as pros.

Last edited by Strch (Mar 16 2016 09:19:45)

Tab wrote:

at all in jpg in Where does Coral I dropped it off and broke little new ground in bits all as and described, and then made winning electoral majorities blue color camping on K. I have laser-based all that was blue, this is configured as, it's engraved here. Program for laser works through Where does Coral and not seen nor one tasks. Can a picture of an need still as any on stalling is? And at all a good question - "what formats are images perceives program a laser?" This I even and not know

Edited Tab (Today 00 :22: 14)

Try this. Try format BMP precisely crafted photo export in BMP.

+1

Flint2015 wrote:

try searching YouTube format BMP precisely crafted photo export in BMP.

And how to do this? Under preserving in Where does Coral can be preserve in different formats, namely BMP there.

Tab wrote:

and how to do this? Under preserving in Where does Coral can be preserve in different formats, namely BMP there.

A button JANUARY in aid.

+1

Valera5609 wrote:

a button JANUARY in aid.

Yes, on fact, through exports there is such format. T. E. Further already .bmp-?iue file open development experiences from in Where does Coral and through program a laser try it engraved? (Errori if silly questions, until still not quite strong in this direction)

Would still nothing not sees. Almost all thank and .bmp in including. I think deal in program for a laser. And can anyone knows as reveal what format can rip the laser?

Tab wrote:

would still nothing not sees. Almost all thank and .bmp in including. I think deal in program for a laser. And can anyone knows as reveal what format can rip the laser?

What program for press? Initialize not through Where does Coral, and directly through app!

Valera5609 wrote:

what program for press? Initialize not through Where does Coral, and directly through app!

Program only through Where does Coral works and the, not on every version of suited.

Last edited by Tab (Mar 20 2016 19:45:31)

Here is here bought these video instruction training photo in qualify to for chase carving CO2 with a laser for ritualki http://www.yusto.ru/articles/56-softwar … ravirovki/

ivan150010 wrote:

That here bought these video instruction training photo in qualify to for of Engraving CO2 with a laser for ritualki http://www.yusto.ru/articles/56-softwar … ravirovki /

There at all nor what there is no - nor made th! Read more in gradation and deziring. Nor one blue, nor one filter, photo not vytyagivalos, not podgotavlivalos. ???? deziring they have shown not the most the best - for press - yes, be appropriate - and for of Engraving - dear, need. Modicum have shown would, that on exit broke a - but am confident, that so itself, on lackluster three stars. And for ritualki the whole process ranks time much more. Ah modicum there are people, which strive to understand and deal.

Last edited by Strch (Mar 25 2016 13:55:29)

'm using program PAINT.NET. Normally otrisovyvaet. Here is samples.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/9sn6C.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/FI1cj.jpg

Podskajite who graviroval granite? Photo is obtained vivid in sight only under gleam from of light under angle. And so if look the disappointing. Can than something his shlifovalnaya then or even what with him make. http://sg.uploads.ru/t/d5wph.jpg

Last edited by kolmarish (Mar 29 2016 19:23:04)

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/SioNu.jpg

kolmarish wrote:

Say, is who graviroval granite? Photo is obtained clearly you can just see under gleam from of light under angle. And so if look the disappointing. Can than something his shlifovalnaya then or even what with him make.

Edited kolmarish (Yesterday 17 :23: 04)

Have you on granite have negative. T. E. Before engraved need to invert photo - either in proge a laser - I have is worth the tick there, either the very image of the under prepare file. The only, that after engraving struggle can be enlarge white akrillom - ah this is done in 50% cases. Nor what not cause very, nor reason smoothing not need to. And at all, for of Engraving on stone need dominant role photo, that it comes Lies qualitative, it's engraved here. My work 2014 :rolleyes:

Last edited by Strch (Mar 30 2016 09:10:03)

+1

Strch wrote:

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/SioNu.jpg
Kolmarish wrote (and):

Podskajite who graviroval granite? Photo is obtained vivid in sight only under gleam from of light under angle. And so if look the disappointing. Can than something his shlifovalnaya then or even what with him make.

Edited kolmarish (Yesterday 17 :23: 04)

Have you on granite have negative. T. E. Before engraved need to invert photo - either in proge a laser - I have is worth the tick there, either the very image of the under prepare file. The only, that after of Engraving struggle can be enlarge white akrillom - ah this is done in 50% cases. Nor what not cause very, nor reason smoothing not need to. And at all, for of Engraving on stone need dominant role photo, that it comes Lies qualitative engraving. My work 2014 :rolleyes:

Edited Strch (Today 09 :10: 03)

And can be screenshot de touted the tick. I have Laserwork. Tuning photo in PhotoGrav2

Last edited by kolmarish (Mar 30 2016 13:28:49)

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/k5728.png
In Laserwork, where color layers, where afterwards, tune it parameters - Configure layer)

Airside wrote:

Can be done that rafter square, huh, densely the adjacent to starting press and voila. Always precise and voting position billets.

Писали про гравировку гранита и обработку затем акрилом. Можно подробнее? И как устойчивость к солнцу, дождю, температуре?

dm2 wrote:

А кто работал с композитной панелью,её порежет лазерный станок или только гравировка возможна?

Если это АКП, то нет. Только гравировка с пастой

подскажите банально в кореле набираю слово перевожу его в растровое для гравировки на дереве, но из-зи того что слово маленькое в размере, сразу качество теряется очень сильно. Дела сейчас карту мира и нужно нанести столицы с помощью гравировки. прога станка RDWorksV8

Timoha55 wrote:

подскажите банально в кореле набираю слово перевожу его в растровое для гравировки на дереве, но из-зи того что слово маленькое в размере, сразу качество теряется очень сильно. Дела сейчас карту мира и нужно нанести столицы с помощью гравировки. прога станка RDWorksV8

а зачем в растр переводить? отправляйте как есть в кривых... выставляйте в проге SCAN подбирайте шаг и мощность и мелкий текст будет читаемый.

Valera5609 wrote:

а зачем в растр переводить? отправляйте как есть в кривых... выставляйте в проге SCAN подбирайте шаг и мощность и мелкий текст будет читаемый.

спасибо большое, реально не освоил еще полносью прогу для станка

Я использую PhotoGrav и не парюсь! - В ютубе показано как она работает - легко, быстро и без проблем! - Есть преобразование гравировки на стекле(негатив) - очень доволен что нашел эту прогу!

Если не затруднит покажите фото готовых работ

Даниил Соколовский wrote:

Доброго времени суток! Может кто-нибудь скинуть рабочую ссылку на photograv для 64 системы?

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

Last edited by Юрий Анатольевич (Jun 8 2016 17:19:06)

Фанера-БЛОКНОТ обработка PHOTOGRAV 3http://s6.uploads.ru/t/WMXGD.jpg

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/FGz8n.jpg
Темное графитовое стекло

Last edited by Юрий Анатольевич (Jun 8 2016 17:31:58)

По мне лучше всего гравировка получается на дереве . Но если фотка Г. то как ты ее не шамать все равно на выходе получится что получится ).

Фотки скину в понедельник!
Забей в ютубе PHOTOGRAV - будет обучающее видео, под ним ссылка на скаску этой проги!

По подготовке фотографии для гравировки есть видео в ютубе - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjoHWXpYOio - просто и легко! Но через фотошоп готовая работа мне не понравилась! - нет четкости (может я что-то не доделал - не знаю) - После преобразования фотографии  в фотограве изображение четкое (хорошо прорисованы все линии и т.д.) и не надо химичить в фотошопе или еще где.
Просто, быстро и легко!!!

На фанерке может быть, а на стекле? Также хорошо получится без фотошопа?

В программе фотограв ты сам выбираешь на каком материале гравировать - в том числе и на стекле и на камне и т.д.  - Для стекла программа делает негатив фотографии и все получается в лучшем виде - я очень доволен!

А я не очень, контур хотелось бы выделит и фон убрать

В фотограве ты вбиваешь все данные - и он автоматически все делает сам! - Будет время посмотри видео на ютубе - проще не бывает!
Я очень рад что с самого начала как купил станок наткнулся на эту программку! - по гравировке фоток не заморачиваюсь вообще! в отличии от резки узоров и т.д.

Для стекла я делаю так фотоноплю (осветляю подтемняю )кидаю в фотограв смотрю примерный результат и при необходимости опять дорабатываю .

любимой бабушке )http://s8.uploads.ru/t/62btC.jpg

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Laser looms » Preparation photo for chase carving on a laser 45kW