Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Tool » Cone SA-50 that this? Need size. Than different from BT-50?

Cone SA-50 that this? Need size. Than different from BT-50?

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Who ? in this, please can you tell me?

But on ecological wasn not ISO 40? I as found out, SA such same as BT, only there place under capture relief officer another. And geometry the cone such a same, differs on couple of GAI.

Couple GAI in "pointimetric" shoes-a hell of a the difference, people. On every "pointimetric" shoes parameters on 7 entities, and not fact that I all calculated
Can be and more

Climate degrees, domestic or external diameter, bevels slits and other bullshit change name, sometimes dramatically.
With six months ago on aim were back scrum, went after truth three an engineer with teplovozoremontnogo, I was the witnessing, but this need was to see! They a little bit of a each-friend disabled not have made. Here is I and give you smart face,
Fit in your ``debriefing. Simply'm reminded of theme. And on fact I dilettante how to do.

Yes so something like already understandable, that geometry another, that place under capture another. Simply interestingly that this for standaot SA?
Not rebuffed before. BT - the British, ISO - international, DIN - German, JIS - Japanese, and here is SA?

If am not mistaken, SA so same mezhunarodnyy standard

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Tool » Cone SA-50 that this? Need size. Than different from BT-50?