Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast


Mach3 -2chast

Posts 401 to 450 of 752

401

Shatik wrote:

could helps

Here is this the that sought thank you

0

402

PB wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi! Faced today with such problem!
Need to under loaded UE shift tool but so to a not have changed. Perhaps whether this do not while cutting off controller?

Zapisyvete on of paper current a, move machine, after with have banging in that recording a in window.

0

403

Dobryi day!
On mache constantly somehow this the writing Limit Switch justify 17th Century. Even when machine simply is worth included without work (spindle is turned off). During work, too, turns off with this banner. In house moves away normally. The engines are worth with enkodorami. On drivers nor any signals there is no. And such a same the writing somehow this during inclusion spindles (wires on panel not ekranirovany, the rest in screens, all zazemleno).

Podskajite in what direction need to dig?
Thank you.

0

404

маакс wrote:

Podskajite in what direction need to dig?

Reports that worked connectors switches. Homilies turn off their directlyon controller. If message more not will to emerge can be to blame wires / cables, ,-reaching to kontsevikam. By LPT, too, lay in a away from other cables, LPT in screen?

+1

405

LPT in screen?


There is no, LPT not in screen, he is enough far from other wires

How his can be for escape? Slowly and in metal gofru and probably ground?

0

406

Reversed the wires on a charge controller khome, now mach3 not sees one sensor.
To sensor plan to offer shard, LED to blink catches fire easily on detector and on fare, but-button reset not works
Took refuge in brickwork diagnosis, under act of a charge controller there works only one signal (on fit sensors catches fire easily two mobs indicator of the) not catches fire easily indicator limit.
Podskajite that not so?
Thank you!

Reversed the jobs pad on wages, the problem-jumped on the other sensor.
Means the problem not in seeing off the

Much not ????, d ask in the other topic (at the other sistemnike, too, most)

Last edited by маакс (Mar 24 2016 16:24:44)

0

407

Messrs. remind party members where in mache marketed at knock-down time inclusion spindles

0

408

vitlena wrote:

God remind party members where in mache marketed at knock-down time inclusion spindles

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/XYTpo.jpg

+1

409

You tell me as with have manage increase in / decrease applying? (Field Feed Rate) Perhaps whether at all?

Or in regime MPG MODE in field Slow jog Rate.

Was would much komfortnіshim one keyboards place portal, without embody with the mouse on for gunslingers increase / reductions.

Pro Shift and the switch - know, but so is obtained only two speed, want more a wide range of regulation.

F10, F11 keeps managing regulate only labor submission. And when arrows you moving your feet in manual regime - the the speed applying not is changing.

Last edited by fleshget (Mar 25 2016 11:10:33)

0

410

Good night,
Plugged machine through YuSB adapter from PL,
After installations drivers Mach3 began swears on plugin ppulta remote governance and had to to present noli with have,
But most interesting began under meeting UE,
UE scam and Mach3 this saw, after carry blowers returned in zero-sum dimension point but it proved not at zero and Mach3 this, too, observed.
Can I something do not so or this the prevalence reaction Mach3 on this adapter? http://s9.uploads.ru/t/RnvYE.jpg

0

411

Day are a good. The second day'm colonizing totally dunked it after ntsshki, not scold for silly questions, their 2. Tell can be whether ask the thickness rue "Minsk factory" on axis z under the touch. Tool a charge controller that would he passed upward on achieve escape me safe levels. I.e. the trigger I have spikes, measuring 15mm, and safe z need a 20 mm. As this field in mache? And another question more stupid, as drive in window coordinates axles achieve escape me coordinate and send in it portal, i.e. I pounding in field z + 20.000 and thd pressed PopCap but nothing not happening.

0

412

Erectly wrote:

as drive in window coordinates axles achieve escape me coordinate and send in it portal, i.e. I pounding in field z + 20.000 and thd pressed PopCap but nothing not happening.

Open window MDI, click Enter, be filling G0 Z 20 Enter. If need a smaller the speed displacement, then after 20 write F and the desired the speed. On kalibratoru - do can be, review forum, here there is description of procedures.

0

413

Erectly wrote:

Day are a good. The second day'm colonizing totally dunked it after ntsshki, not scold for silly questions, their 2. Tell can be whether ask the thickness rue "Minsk factory" on axis z under the touch. Tool a charge controller that would he passed upward on achieve escape me safe levels. I.e. the trigger I have spikes, measuring 15mm, and safe z need a 20 mm. As this field in mache?


This pravitsya in a script for a charge controller probe.

0

414

Day are a good. Already a few days the other with such problem, thank different version of match, everywhere one thing and the same nor as not gather additionally in any way where dog put out some feelers. Began a glitch in the system match've, uh, replaced. Like increasingly configured, fielded vnastroykakh of motors 3,000 mm\ mines and acceleration 3,000 mm\ sec. Launch an test file technology preview phase on khlostykh and here in-year window speeds match Gold Fancies uneaten that he went on 3,500, footprint line 3200, then 3,000 and in zeros followed again on 3,500. And that for the trouble? On canard the same heard that at different liquid molecules G00 predisposition of. Sometimes yes same and until 4000mm\ mines according. Can where the what the Western Jackdaw lishniyu fling the? Nothing not understand :dontknow:

0

415

Madrat wrote:

Sort of increasingly configured, fielded vnastroykakh of motors 3,000 mm\ mines and acceleration 3,000 mm\ sec. Launch an test file technology preview phase on khlostykh and here in-year window speeds match Gold Fancies uneaten that he went on 3,500, footprint line 3200, then 3,000 and in zeros followed again on 3,500. And that for the trouble? On canard the same heard that at different liquid molecules G00 predisposition of. Sometimes yes same and until 4000mm\ mines according. Can where the what the Western Jackdaw lishniyu fling the? Nothing not understand :dontknow:

And in school you learned?
https://cdn.fxyz.ru/img/formulas/movement_summ.png
Speaking easier - in-year window is displayed the real the speed tool.
And yes - she can be more, than maximal the speed on axes ;) 3,000 on X plus 3,000 on Y with angle between them in 90 degrees would give you rezultiruyuschuyu (maximum) 4242.64mm / shadowing
On G00 machine goes to with maximum possible speed on axes.

Last edited by megagad (Apr 15 2016 01:38:26)

0

416

megagad wrote:

A in school you learned?

Clear want it now studied under, only one thing but: That the I nowhere not heard that would match — it showed rezultiruyuschuyu the speed :no: yes and not was such a, always — it showed maximally breach the speed for axles +\ - and plus to everything axis move with multi-speed that would simultaneously to end movement in grinding halt after positions

0

417

Madrat wrote:

that the I nowhere not heard that would match — it showed rezultiruyuschuyu the speed :no: yes and not was such a, always — it showed maximally breach the speed for axles +\ -

— it showed under any transport vehicle routes? Under G01 the speed tool not can exceed magnitude, preset parameter F, under G00 tool goes to with maximum for this press speed. And yes - always is displayed precisely the speed tool (make resulting from sums vectors speeds on X and Y).

0

418

megagad wrote:

make resulting from sums vectors speeds on X and Y

Yes conversation precisely pro g00? Year'm using drawings contest nor when such a not was, okay times of views more there is no, will have to believe you on word
Well and then in match, the can be put to under khlostykh transport vehicle routes each axis been moving with maximum possible speed?

Last edited by Madrat (Apr 15 2016 16:44:55)

0

419

Have one guy on Forum signature))

G01 have come up with cowards. Real guys came frezeruyut on G00.

0

420

0rca wrote:

Wu one guy on Forum signature))
G01 have come up with cowards. Real guys came frezeruyut on G00.


're being funny of course. On team G01 (2 and camping on P.) governance frezoy (command, vrezanie, maximal the depth of) drip irrigation precisely with preset in base data tool press.
’ ve worked in Solid (Works, Cam).

0

421

Madrat wrote:

well and then in match, the can be put to under khlostykh transport vehicle routes each axis been moving with maximum possible speed?

Can be increasingly. Importantly understand, that you auctioning the in mind under "each axis been moving with maximum possible speed"? On G00 axis ALWAYS moving with maximum speed (or so. If movement not on direct, parallel axis). Under movement axis "4 persons" the speed one of axles will maximum, the other - from calculus, far should to come tool. In end the speed tool will higher, than maximal the speed one axis.

0

422

megagad wrote:

contaminated movement axis "4 persons" the speed one of axles will maximum, the other - from calculus, far should to come tool.

Here is I and mean in mind do so to under team g00 another evangelism not from calculus, and the same on maximum, then where this change?

0

423

Madrat wrote:

and the same on maximum, then where this change?

Become god (and rewrite laws geometry this world), ah or o in another the universe with quite the other "geometries" :)
On "maximum" will to go two axis only under movement tool "under 45 °" - then Of course axis will to go with maximum for them speed.
To word - and you it why?

0

424

megagad wrote:

You can increasingly

And spoke 8-) in turbotsnts was such opportunity, here is a quotation from manuala turbotsnts
"G00 Linear Rapids: By default this is on, and all rapids are linear motions with each axis starting and stopping in unison. When it is off, each axis finishes moving as fast as possible. Overall, it's equally fast each way. Some people use the "dog-legging" that comes with a non-linear move to get around clamps and such."

0

425

Madrat wrote:

When it is off, each axis finishes moving as fast as possible

Ah yes - "we are going the back ways, but with maximum speed on axis." To word - you can sake of interest measure such option movement - essentially here in the early axis go "under 45 °", when reach Grant a one axis is switching off (has arrived in its coordinate) and works only one (we're nearing until his point). Question only in is - faster-whether such method?
And yes - here at all something are discussing extraordinary game this is, not turbotsnts ;)
Much many what not keeps managing :( Equals as and turboTsNTs (function, that you described invented precisely not from good life ;)).

0

426

megagad wrote:

And yes - here at all something are discussing extraordinary game this is

Ah yes we and talk totally dunked it, simply I asked eats whether such a function in mache, simply sometimes have yielded resonance on very small liquid molecules when say on axis's is being shifted suppose on 300mm and on have on 10 mm in diameter and not very comfortable breath is obtained on engine, sir have and account for his listen to until's moves on its place :canthearyou:

0

427

Madrat wrote:

simply sometimes have yielded resonance on very small liquid molecules

Point - this not to came questions ;) make changes until you driver. Your weight off axis "the dampers", ustranyayte lyufty (to not drebezzhalo).
And yes - have Maca such functions there.

0

428

Hello! Tell please in mache there is team, which one UE will repeat several times?
In the TDI pulte there is team zadayosh how many colons, and how many ranks, and size between them increasingly he unfortunately one ing lu on several times.
And in mache there is such?

0

429

aga wrote:

there is team zadayosh how many colons, and how many ranks, and size between them increasingly he unfortunately one ing lu on several times.
And in mache there is such?

Enter Smicor Wizards and select Nesting http://sg.uploads.ru/t/MOfgX.jpg
Can will help.

0

430

appo wrote:

We deliver Wizardsi select Nesting
Can will help.

When thd pressed Wizards up only this Pick Wizard. Thd pressed on him goes this http://s0.uploads.ru/t/xkISn.png
Vkladyshy Nesting even, pass there I have or I not the nazhymayu?

0

431

"Vkladyschi" the Nestene Consciousness is BELOW (from Left had a scroll the - get down on 3-4 lines below) - there he and will. The author - Olivier Aadler.

Last edited by megagad (Apr 17 2016 10:20:55)

0

432

megagad wrote:

"Vkladyschi" the Nestene Consciousness is BELOW (from Left had a scroll the - get down on 3-4 lines below) - there he and will. The author - Olivier Aadler.

Edited megagad (Today 10 :20: 55)

Thank you! Found, please if can be explain as these enjoy

0

433

aga wrote:

Thanks! Found, please if can be explain as these enjoy

Honestly - I have no idea.
I immediately in Kama "clone you,", if need to do knot something - so much safer. Plus can be managed intervals does decorating photos details.

0

434

aga wrote:

Thanks! Found, please if can be explain as these enjoy

There all not is difficult, only the end of the UE need to change in photo editor (M30 (disambiguation)) on (M99) and ask at what axis clone and how many. Homilies.

0

435

Hello, help please, glued to I have perhaps totally dunked it. Before frezeroval such here is an onlay (on photo with a side of)
Not with moreover not with stingy stopped totally dunked it normally to carry staninu on axis H. , rearranging program, brushed my Windows after undoing old, all as been paved and nothing not changed (It stands net vidovs on it before proizvoditeley those same an onlay perfectly. Except Maca nothing not, to the user and never was. On machine all goes to as been paved, no lyuftov there is no. 'm using paid such a here is how on photo, there is suspicion still and on it (as compelled to test it out modicum?) included driver test Maca, all well, all works. Axis A and X I have sinkhronizirovanye. Was suspicion that proezdzhaet not in size first, even roulette bailed on and on were on axis X, all coincides, but here is when launch an the same UE the why the from X + in side Kh- goes to records, ago from Kh- until X + goes to normal (namaleval blue and red line) And still was such a the problem - what only does not pose stepy on axis Y not wanted axis to go in size (violations needless starters touring as been paved. Perhaps because suspect paid. Far look already not know (
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/cXIZp.jpghttp://s8.uploads.ru/t/tZPFv.jpg
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/QUmXI.jpg

Last edited by layer9 (Apr 18 2016 12:42:43)

0

436

layer9 wrote:

Hello, help please, glued to I have perhaps totally dunked it. Before frezeroval such here is an onlay (on photo with a side of)
Not with moreover not with stingy stopped totally dunked it normally to carry staninu on axis H. , rearranging program, brushed my Windows after undoing old, all as been paved and nothing not changed
(Today 12 :42: 43)

Point, can and not in mache deal quite? You machine as often clean / smazyvaete?? Judging by photo / the picture - machine but wedge under contrary the course (from minus to positive DC).

layer9 wrote:

And still was such a the problem - what only does not pose stepy on axis Y not wanted axis to go in size (violations needless starters touring as been paved. Perhaps because suspect paid. Far look already not know

Exactly so-same the reason - axis but wedge and goes to with omissions from. Over time screws / slats / bearings "prityorlis" and the beginning of walk without zaedaniy. Picking at that machine!

0

437

megagad wrote:

Actually so-same the reason - axis but wedge and goes to with omissions from. Over time screws / slats / bearings "prityorlis" and the beginning of walk without zaedaniy. Picking at that machine!

Earlier discarded me seems, before each frezerovkoy compressor make breezes in dust, stink at this that direct oils, engines on X combined 220 kg.cm, as would; and this a wedge. In manual regime all Daniel makes it clearly

0

438

Not can defeat Mach3, eighty six police on two systemic bloc, too-3 under Range. Brr before worked with frezerom under machem, but was reinstall Windows, (has license). The second stood in granaries, http://savepic.ru/9477514m.jpghas tried after failures with the first. For verification totally dunked it with reform. Site. All is installing, after preset in manual regime works, but when're filling up lifeboats with UE, on the screen emitatsi is displayed not all field processing and totally dunked it naturally does freeze on proydennom. http://savepic.ru/9499022m.jpghttp://savepic.ru/9481614m.jpgAlthough these same UE at home computer, okay and two noutakh, without LTP ports are downloaded and under start perform processing. http://savepic.ru/9490831m.pnghttp://savepic.ru/9449871m.jpghttp://savepic.ru/9443727m.jpgWhat only not did, one thing and, too,.

0

439

500 cadres limiting, democracy-version of. Buy a license either code the medicine (if so can be speak out on this Forum)

0

440

Mean two workers match different versions of, after failures with them used democracy version of. To the same, as wrote higher, on household all becomes, on stanochnykh there is no.

0

441

Dobryi day! Had included today machine, and coordinate of the X goes to under governance arrows to the left-shift to the only to the left. Although on oaaei coordinates shows that to the left minus in the right plus. That can be? Pardon if was discussed, but seek there is no time. Made to Order is ablaze! SOS!

0

442

layer9 wrote:

Hello, please help, glued to I have perhaps totally dunked it. Before frezeroval such here is an onlay (on photo with a side of)
Not with moreover not with stingy stopped totally dunked it normally to carry staninu on axis H. , rearranging program, brushed my Windows after undoing old, all as been paved and nothing not changed (It stands net vidovs on it before proizvoditeley those same an onlay perfectly. Except Maca nothing not, to the user and never was. On machine all goes to as been paved, no lyuftov there is no. 'm using paid such a here is how on photo, there is suspicion still and on it (as its test modicum?) included driver test Maca, all well, all works. Axis A and X I have sinkhronizirovanye. Was suspicion that proezdzhaet not in size first, even roulette bailed on and on were on axis X, all coincides, but here is when launch an the same UE the why the from X + in side Kh- goes to records, ago from Kh- until X + goes to normal (namaleval blue and red line) And still was such a the problem - what only does not pose stepy on axis Y not wanted axis to go in size (violations needless starters touring as been paved. Perhaps because suspect paid. Far look already not know (

Edited layer9 (18-04-2016 12 :42: 43)

Check couplings on engines. I have, too, such was. Engine a powerful, was a small a wedge from for bearings on shvp, here is clutch is and was glitching and losing a on big loads, and under run-through, manually increasingly shown to normal. Dragged muff (on gear is, eliminated the distorted increasingly became the Hood.

0

443

Tairov77 wrote:

Dobryi day! Had included today machine, and coordinate of the X goes to under governance arrows to the left-shift to the only to the left. Although on oaaei coordinates shows that to the left minus in the right plus. That can be? Pardon if was discussed, but seek there is no time. Made to Order is ablaze! SOS!

“lines signal Dir X

0

444

Greetings all! Brought together machine, plugged the PC with term prediction (communications) but you think jolly old only found too 2! Electronics here is what http://www.ebay.com/itm/3axis-Nema23-st … wQJ5URep-.
When I direct presses is here is these http://s2.uploads.ru/t/5URyI.jpg

All normally. But when in MIDIAlt2 write code G0 x1000 y1000, he is beginning to movement but jerkily stopping on 1 sec roughly through 20 and so until the end of and under you click to go increasingly, too, most.
That I not configured or this guilt the PC?

0

445

Not you say why, in mache one and totzhe UE obrabatyvae in different times?
The difference case 5minut

0

446

aga wrote:

Don’t you say why, in mache one and totzhe UE obrabatyvae in different times?
The difference case 5minut

At different FVC or on one?

0

447

vall0808 wrote:

At different FVC or on one?

On one and job and 45kW

0

448

aga wrote:

on one and job and 45kW

Perhaps you have to faIl meaning accelerate core (Kernel speed), if you have teetered the frequency poor Hz, then under the incorrect disabling phones meaning dropped through on 25,000 Hz, under this expands the speed processing on one and the same UE

0

449

vall0808 wrote:

if you have teetered the frequency poor Hz, then under the incorrect disabling phones meaning dropped through on 25,000 Hz, under this expands the speed processing on one and the same UE

If reduce the speed core, just pathetically this will maximal the frequency weekends signals

0

450

Плотник Вася wrote:

if reduce the speed core, just pathetically this will maximal the frequency weekends signals

This yes, but practice has shown, that the speed processing increases. Recommend test. Popereklyuchayte on one UE with 25 on 35 and back.

0


You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast