Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast

Mach3 -2chast

Posts 351 to 400 of 707

крым wrote:

stanochek BZT 1,000 you think jolly old.

And the settings MACH with presses is were? Or know, the Chinese, suited?

The settings had from old owner. Seen the of course I their. Ah because I only'm colonizing the simply compared with those that Dont in networks.
Himself I nothing not drive the money changers except note coordinates and respectively restrictions.

Last edited by крым (Feb 15 2016 22:50:07)

Guys, help,! =) the problem're so- in kamyche made Jeul Pan, embedded you in mach3, (plywood 20mm), part of rectangle, part of krivoleneyka, made the first Passage 3mm, on turret until pass have driven 1m and went at all not on traiktorii Jeul Pan with depth 6mm, with than connected this the trouble could you tell me, where seek problem?
Here is still that observed, every 40 mines, goes to far him vzdumaetsya =( why so?

Last edited by FILIN (Feb 18 2016 17:50:44)

filin, vizualization in artkame that shows? Increasingly normally?

Карпуха wrote:

filin, vizualization in artkame that shows? Increasingly normally?

All norms the troiktorii! And when a glitch, shows displacement such =(

filin, not’s, I mean visualization ready UE in artkame on subject, that with UE increasingly normally. Can be still in CIMCO watch.

All norms with Jeul Pan! Deal is happening so - suppose regime squaring 500 • 500 • 30, on 3mm (blowers 6mm) the speed 2000mm / mines, suppose that suited time to 40s mines, and he if is content work and went far him wanted, and in-year window acknowledgment in mache shows M30 (disambiguation) and ing lu jump-starting made, but machine highly indebted where I his stopped =( and so prokticheski every 40 mines, but under processing 2D ripping, yesterday on povorotke its feet was cutting on 5 hours all norms, truth ing lu for povorotki in DP 6.1 dklal and so kamych

Can deal in kamyche, as his test??

Well, reason this pereboya nashel- vinda! Pereustpnovil, all norms! Established totally dunked it, here is only now question I have 4 axes, -- A.B. axis not took move at all, as this correct?

FILIN wrote:

well, reason this pereboya nashel- vinda! Pereustpnovil, all norms! Established totally dunked it, here is only now question I have 4 axes, -- A.B. axis not took move at all, as this correct?

Before as reinstall the our not poorly was would preserve here is this file in folder mach Mach3Mill.xmland not need to was to think

There is such saved! But me confounds the old mach, there is suspicion that version of the buggy! Here is on this U.S. our and mach3!

filin, this file should to approach any version of. Simply replace in folder on your file and on the idea of increasingly should be, as and above.

It turned out mach3 worker! This was vinda with a glitch anymore! Until all norms!

And why I machine have been putting move on 0.1 mm, and he he moves on 0.1334? In than the problem?

FILIN wrote:

A why I machine have been putting move on 0.1 mm, and he he moves on 0.1334? In than the problem?

Settings of motors and touch steps in greater or a smaller side. And in principle the difference in 0.0334 at all not mistake.

vall0808 wrote:

And in principle the difference in 0.0334 at all not mistake.

Under processing terrain, accrue this margin of and taints stocking! (

FILIN wrote:

contaminated processing features tell you, accrue this margin of and taints stocking! (

Is worth Motorhead429 / sandbox or rake?

vall0808 wrote:

It stands Motorhead429 / sandbox or rake?

Rein diagonal position a tooth

FILIN wrote:

Rein diagonal position a tooth

Rake itself not correct. The only, that can be to do, this configuring an indicator of. Painstakingly but in end accurately. I thus Chinese I've got the calibrations. Is a master press been happy until's mayhem.

vall0808 wrote:

rake itself not correct. The only, that can be to do, this rampage, set up an indicator of. Painstakingly but in end accurately. I thus Chinese configured. Is a master press been happy until's mayhem.

Pomechennoe significance either to reduce either increase --

vall0808 wrote:

rake itself not correct. The only, that can be to do, this configuring an indicator of. Painstakingly but in end accurately. I thus Chinese I've got the calibrations. Is a master press been happy until's mayhem.

And on for more about this about pioneering an indicator of)

That the the not embraced

https://yadi.sk/i/2dPs2wwrpUaVn here is the here

FILIN wrote:

A on for more about this about pioneering an indicator of)

Until tomorrow there is time? I at work will make derzhitsya with description.

FILIN wrote:

A on for more about this about pioneering an indicator of)

Can be simply at least as efficient
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaA3ujc8e2A

vall0808 wrote:

Until tomorrow there is time? I at work will make derzhitsya with description.

There is! D thankful!

Please can you tell me, whatever teams can be from current position shift spindle on 10 mm in diameter say on X, and perhaps whether this at all, and the bought a remote control governance with him conveniently manually that the on rapid do, when the accuracy of is unimportant and difficult UE prepare under their tasks

Had a good days, respected forumchane. Faced with such problem on 45kW Modelist 118404, under launch of rotation spindles, stepper engine on axis z arbitrary seemed to forget also only raises phrase jerkily. A in search fortune under this not mzmenyayutsya, help please. 'm using program Mach 3. With respect, Igor.

farik77
Disadvantages from spindles. Close input chain drivers SD or kicksledging vitye couples

Last edited by Плотник Вася (Feb 26 2016 16:38:35)

Thanks for Sharing (the answer, made earth, all in order. With respect, Igor.

Please help me beat the totally dunked it. Year 4’ve worked on program and increasingly in it pretended, but today reversed the on the other profile and not can normal open. - namely is a only upper menyushka and all button governance not are displayed, in fix deal understand not can.

cyclone wrote:

Help please beat the totally dunked it. Year 4’ve worked on program and increasingly in it pretended, but today reversed the on the other profile and not can normal open. - namely is a only upper menyushka and all button governance not are displayed, in fix deal understand not can.

Try anew charge skin. Or establish in the root of the folders extraordinary game this is, file Mill with settings, if such there is

Last edited by vall0808 (Feb 27 2016 11:14:12)

Dobryi day! There is I have such a the problem with Machem: If're putting on the processing terrain big file, roughly more 10 Mb, then in late processing, on past 5-10 lines goes pass steps to X, camping on E. Spindle proceeds in side. The impression, pilot just sharply are gaining share parameters accelerate. With hinge Z a similar strikes, when in late the file goes team rise on safe levels, for example G0Z5.000, then also goes pass steps, and if then is worth team also in 0.0, then lose their cool the entire harvesting. Has tried treat substitute all spillovers with G0 on G1 with low speed, has tried gradually cut the the speed in late processing, helps, but not always. On X zarezy would still accented. ???? picture similar on two different FVC, Vinda net, Much has license. Help, can who rebuffed.

likhacheff wrote:

Help, can who rebuffed.

Check earth on all parts of press! Perhaps you have grounded only stanina - this not enough. Need to grounded all the motors.

artip wrote:

Ensure earth on all parts of press! Perhaps you have grounded only stanina - this not enough. Need to grounded all the motors.

I have your engines not grounded-problems there is no.
Can pays to high the speed established on G0?

Even if on G1 give displacement with speed 1,000 mm / mines, then would still such a bullshit case. Think if would problems were with mount, then problems were would in the process the entire processing, and here only in really late, when already remains literally several lines. Here is today proizvoditeley frame with flows of tool in the process programs - the entire terrain served normal, but on past lines again omission on H.

ildgin wrote:

please can you tell me, whatever teams can be from current position shift spindle on 10 mm in diameter say on X, and perhaps whether this at all, and the bought a remote control governance with him conveniently manually that the on rapid do, when the accuracy of is unimportant and difficult UE prepare under their tasks

Himself has understood, conveniently presses is drilling holes with specified step when decisional laziness ing lu dominant role or planed and grooves cut

As change defoltnoe location on the screen paths?
Stuck explain:
Skin russianscreenset.
Under booting UE on the screen viewing trajectory is displayed some pristine wastes area. Account for first constantly with the mouse steal your spotlight there, where indeed contains the Yushukan UE.

likhacheff wrote:

Even if on G1 give displacement with speed 1,000 mm per minute, then would still such a bullshit case. Think if would problems were with mount, then problems were would in the process the entire processing, and here only in really late, when already remains literally several lines. Here is today proizvoditeley frame with flows of tool in the process programs - the entire terrain served normal, but on past lines again omission on H.

The same the most bullshit. Only on U.2 lemon has passed. Then 2 mm terrain you. Omission steps. The end of the again in normalcy. Nachilos with the beginning of the year. 've, uh, replaced our and totally dunked it. The problem has remained. Only on long. Above 15mb.
Until this served almost 5 years. Without curiously grounding. Recent 3 year totally dunked it 3.043.022.

Tomorrow stuck all again reinstall. Only with rollback dates. So on 5 years ago.

People good Podskajite who in kurse- under inclusion mach3 the speed displacement (Feedrate) tool by default 6 mm per minute where can be change this option? Pisses me off onwww.benaughty.com.

Still such question before good Rusifikatorov Maca't sp. Think'll ask can already appeared not glyuchaschie, can who will share ssylochkoy?

Platinum_egoist wrote:

A such question before good Rusifikatorov Maca being asked. Think'll ask can already appeared not glyuchaschie, can who will share ssylochkoy?

Such you analogy?
Skrinset (screen was set up) for Mach3, designated Russian realms

Platinum_egoist wrote:

People good Podskajite who in kurse- under inclusion mach3 rate we transfer (Feedrate) tool by default 6 mm / mines where can be change this option? Pisses me off onwww.benaughty.com.

In UE there are two type speed - G0this the speed idle spillovers tool, when blowers nothing not unfortunately, and moves to community starters another processing material. Marketed at knock-down in the most program Mach - The main thing menu - Config - Motor Tuning - Velocity (for each axis can be establish its the speed).
G1the speed processing material (command) - is installing obvious when drafting UE (in ArtKAMe either the other) in the parameters such.
Pro rusifikatory(skrinset - this still not Russification Much, this is only as representing worker on a screen with the Russians indications buttons). There is rusifikatory precisely the most programs Much (this and skrinset and menyushki and explanations and camping on P. Judging by from personal experience, respectively this my I.M.H.O.,, rusifitsirovannyy Much error: Please resend much more and more often.
With positions programmer this well is logical, instead of, to engage directly governance presses is (and this direct a duty Much), program spends time on permanent read more
With home (persistent, as and was developed, on the other language. And this time processor computer in seconds. The first rule correct work Much - computer should not engage enjoy any programs
Except Much during work Much.
At all not see sense in Russification. Himself Much is configured one times (not posses the English -] - Drop mother`s a version of and, checking on it, configure. For familiarization with buttons governance also can be enjoy rusifitsirovannoy version of the. But for governance presses is all ??? better use clean a British version of.

Last edited by DeKot (Mar 7 2016 23:39:30)

Such question plasma cutting under match3 (has license), except match vidovs net programs there is no, roughly times in week two without special patterns, machine under team a home run comes in zero not uniform one engine has lagged, treated all simply copying the reserve folders with drawings contest 3, all turns off and downward correctly without glitch. Why stray where dig?

Platinum_egoist wrote:

People good could you tell me who in kurse- under inclusion mach3 the speed displacement (Feedrate) tool by default 6 mm per minute where can be change this option? Pisses me off onwww.benaughty.com.

Immediately after inclusion Masn open window MDI'm gonna prescribe F1000 -- Enter. And quietly’ve worked.

Platinum_egoist wrote:

People good could you tell me who in kurse- under inclusion mach3 the speed displacement (Feedrate) tool by default 6 mm per minute where can be change this option? Pisses me off onwww.benaughty.com.

appo wrote:

Immediate, after inclusion Masn open window MDI'm gonna prescribe F1000 -- Enter. And quietly’ve worked.

Can will help
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/bHMSh.png

+2

Shatik wrote:

can will help

I have windows on Different: http://s7.uploads.ru/t/7OVuN.jpg
Here has found, but reaction there is no, can even where need something change?

appo wrote:

Wu me windows on Different:
Here has found, but reaction there is no, can even where need something change?

Immediately under this string are posing tick. In menu configuration has largely reversed reserve all the settings. Reboot Much

+1

Flint2015 wrote:

Such you analogy?
Skrinset (screen was set up) for Mach3, designated Russian realms

Not know need to try thank you for ssylochku

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast