Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast

Mach3 -2chast

Posts 301 to 350 of 752

маакс wrote:

yes. That jumped out of one on what the overhead line (tomorrow accurately'll take a look)

While IsMoving () or
ZNew = GetDro(2) - 6

Like one of them.
And that with them need to do? Rewrite in English layout or?

Ah, if takes offense on syntax, then this the first, that to do.

FILIN wrote:

Yes, with included shpindelem and all norms, as only on details, all poorly =(

M
And themselves the settings for totally dunked it, where taking?

, too, most've tried a at the other is really. After census sink, frezer went but in an effort, and port has now issued message as in fasting higher that the 40.
On first kodu

In overhead line
End If
Earmarked word End

Last edited by маакс (Jan 19 2016 10:23:29)

Linkve refers with MACH3 Working on six FVC different producers (payment). There there is all. Test ports, himself worker MACH, script Quick zero. File Mach3Mill from folders cs copy with substitute in folder with MACH3 (by default C:\ Mach3) proactively with this folders such same file copy and save, to then, if this new not goes, return on place. If from whom goes but will issuing not those steps rustle, see.

маакс wrote:

Also most've tried a at the other is really. After census sink, frezer went but in an effort, and port has now issued message as in post higher that the 40.
On first kodu

In overhead line
End If
Earmarked word End

Edited maaks (Today 10 :23: 29)

It seems, that easier mach reinstall, than detect where he has.

. , too, most've tried a at the other is really. After census sink, frezer went but in an effort, and port has now issued message as in post higher that the 40.
On first kodu

Like works.
In is a script where vydoval mistake 40, deleted all gaps after script.
Syntax, too, mostly on gaps after inscriptions showed (lines for)

маакс wrote:

Sort of works.
In is a script where vydoval mistake 40, deleted all gaps after script.
Syntax, too, mostly on gaps after inscriptions showed (lines for)

Here is and perfectly.

+1

Bountiful days.

First time have been arguing put limits and obvs not is obtained. (Forum the entire have read)

That writes mach-

machine out of limits for softlimits activation

That the not had included?

Last edited by крым (Jan 23 2016 13:50:48)

крым wrote:

that writes mach-

machine out of limits for softlimits activation

That the not had included?

This means, that machine in the current moment already is worth outside, which you’re trying to limit. Need to move in labor area, after this-button can activated.

Apparently with settings that the.
Was reshelving some of I meaning in home / softlimits-not helped

It seems not has understood with coordinates of in a whole on totally dunked it 3. Podskajite where detail can be watch

Last edited by крым (Jan 23 2016 21:43:46)

крым wrote:

apparently with settings that the.
Was reshelving some of I meaning in home / softlimits-not helped

It seems not has understood with coordinates of in a whole on totally dunked it 3. Could you tell me where detail can be watch

Edited Crimea (Today 21 :43: 46)

Ocean sensors home there is?
Need, that would structuralized (precisely structuralized, not custom) a were with range, quoted in homing / limits.
Most a simple - this do the sounds all home, then structuralized a obnulyatsya on t0.9. If sensors not, the somehow need to structuralized a putting in limits, these in configuration. Or contrary, temporarily help konfiguratsiyuhoming / limits.

The manual like not deficit? Can be modicum with off. Site downloaded for free.
http://www.machsupport.com/wp-content/u … l_1.84.pdf
St. 60

FILIN wrote:

Podskajite that for a sec,’ve worked in Mach3, do frnzirovku on srednedney lines, and machine! On each point, continued to the move, and Figure fails watershed, in than the problem?

As I understood, worked at determined whether with file .DXF. Himself’ve worked in SolidWorks, and Jeul Pan write in SolidCAM. So here is under exports DXF in Solid, often curves lines are as huge childrens small direct! Account for already in the new the file .SLDPRT armrests of all fix. Otherwise under creating UE will have to describe every property direct line, respectively and UE tickles not the, that on curve. And Mach will afraid to slow down on each point.

Not deficit. There is and on Russ.

Ah here is not should walk in as for me there detail pro a-mean that

The clearest and does a as change and with the help any buttons that is done.

Ah here is for example I have field is obtained here is so here is field on Turkey coordinates (if I correctly understood)
And me not suits zero stanochnyy. Ah not there me seems he outlined
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/r4Acl.jpg

If there is where the material precisely narrowly on this issue, you clue me in on please. Want to get through of.
Think that beginners will helpful, too, as and me.

Last edited by крым (Jan 24 2016 10:20:19)

крым wrote:

not deficit. There is and on Russ.

Ah here is not should walk in as for me there detail pro a-mean that

The clearest and does a as change and with the help any buttons that is done.

Ah here is for example I have field is obtained here is so here is field on Turkey coordinates (if I correctly understood)
And me not suits zero stanochnyy. Ah not there me seems he outlined

If there is where the material precisely narrowly on this issue, you clue me in on please. Want to get through of.
Think that beginners will helpful, too, as and me.

Edited Crimea (Today 10 :20: 19)

here is, on moves

thank you

крым wrote:

thank you

Not for that, enjoy :)

All broke a. Thank you.
'll interject another step-after 4 step (after zero out the note coordinates)
Go again in input signals and return checkboxes xhome yhome zhome.

Hello.
Raze not can force mach3 on USB on one computer work. On other normal, and on this this cut through 1 hour and does freeze. Blinks the rest. Sometimes 5 minutes works and all. In than can be deal? Lowered the the speed - nothing has changed, reversed the by - Also nothing.

крым wrote:

thank you

ivp wrote:

Not for that, enjoy

Post rules to read on week.

Imobile wrote:

Hello.
Raze not can force mach3-that USB on one computer work. On other normal, and on this this cut through 1 hour and does freeze. Blinks the rest. Sometimes 5 minutes works and all. In than can be deal? Lowered the the speed - nothing has changed, reversed the by - Also nothing.

In the pure disadvantages, usb at all not stable Protocol ties and fears any shred obstacles--the.
Struggle in your case, qualitative by, filter on him and necessarily the good land for press and okay

Flint2015 wrote:

In the pure disadvantages, usb at all not stable Protocol ties and fears any shred obstacles--the.
Struggle in your case, qualitative by, filter on him and necessarily the good land for press and okay

Cable the qualitative with bobyshkami. In is and deal, that at the other computer with this cable and these presses is works

Am asking forgiveness! Simply all themes on msch not re and very long! Could you tell me that for a sec as more likely zeros press in another place! Settings stood when gearbox were remennye, now. Maybe, you put planetary with zero press proved in zerkalnom position! In advance am asking forgiveness and thank for aid

FILIN wrote:

am asking forgiveness! Simply all themes on msch not re and very long! Could you tell me that for a sec as more likely zeros press in another place! The settings stood when gearbox were remennye, now. Maybe, you put planetary with zero press proved in zerkalnom position! In advance am asking forgiveness and thank for aid

Perhaps two options.
1. There is ocean sensors HOME. Goes in The main thing menu - Config - Homes / limites and activate meaning in accordance with were press and location sensors HOME. http://s020.radikal.ru/i711/1601/e1/d864cf2cced8.jpg
Under you click button REF ALL HOME in-year window the coordinates Much, first axis Z must move to sensor (usually upward), after alarms a charge controller - consistently moving axis Y and H.
2. Sensors there is no.
Manually push spindle to point, where promised zeros press (the clearest or structuralized). Axis Z - in upper point. Call Energy Saver switches off nutrition press.
In Much in-year window the coordinates select on structuralized a
http://s014.radikal.ru/i328/1601/9a/d60e5ba975ac.jpg
Keys movement ("the switch" on the keyboard) push meaning axles X and Y to 0, and axis Z for the maximum possible for your press. For convenience, under approach to please values, start pressing hard button, Tab on the keyboard, that would switch in-step regime movement
http://s018.radikal.ru/i523/1601/ed/51bb1d3d8180.jpg
When establish 0 on X and Y, and max significance on Z, switch in relative a and manually zeroizing axis X and Y, on Z establish max significance.

Hello! Can who will help align the motors, field so say meaning in mach3 for each axis! Machine aluminum 30 / 40, shvp 1204 step 4 mm like as on all axle, the motors NEMA 23 3A 1.8 step!

Last edited by сержант (Jan 29 2016 19:44:52)

Thank you for the answer, rapid!! Now there is a little problem in another, under more portal on axes, prokticheski without special tssiliy, I can stop his that X on Wu, why so and as with him fight??

klepa wrote:

Hurry just either lacks tension on SD either on fare is placed in the Marketplace minimal talk on governance SD, check tension on of BP during movement osey- failures should not be, ah and read the manual on bloc governance, perhaps want with the Jumpers set on minimal talk. Forgot add that still the problem can be in mechanics, themselves axis moving with hard and SD lack traction only on their movement, check axis as moving without screws (movement should be free without podklinivaniy and zaedaniy, forth check with fixed screw without SD simply rotating the propeller fingers - axis must to move freely under a small, diabetes, case axis all perfectly and nut on its propeller has the distorted on krepleniyu or peretyanuta, ah and else look higher.

Edited klepa (Yesterday 06 :27: 07)

Axis all on shesternyakh, kosozubykh, under free (vyklyuchinom a lathe) axis without a bully trek, cutting compulsory contributions there is no, directly from LPT, on drivers 3,7A is worth, confounds still the that shd not bask even after Bajaus hours work! Is worth 2a) it comes / to on 36 In 11.1A nema34 4A 1.8,. My suspicions so ??? boom, there is still one nyuans- on Mach3 machine in't have cash, but on fact has shifted on a long axis on 5mm, that I not so do?

What would boom? I have shd 34, 4A - 3 ?o and 23 3A furniture is, the drives CW-5045

Last edited by FILIN (Feb 1 2016 17:24:59)

Photo work press'll post an today! There is questions on his work! (

Found such 48vt 17 Spanker, his ???????

Question on taktilnomu scanning with Maca. Mastered scanning through I'm a, through G31. All simply remarkable, except taking my time on scanning - lines square altitude millimeters 20 under srednenkom as a (step 0.4mm) three days :angry: This is unacceptable.
There is proposal force dip stick as would "slide" on a relief, so as here, not go up each time on safe levels on Z. The gain on time will as least ten-twenty-times.

Sensor thermal fluid, his the crux of the - under any pressure (from below, side) he razmykaetsya. Enough simple, for gender days can be dazzle oncoming.

From whom there is what ideas as Mach force so to scan? Can there is ready to decisions?

Still about detector: HERE

. Not as relevant.

Last edited by fleshget (Feb 3 2016 21:43:48)

Still a question real quick, photo not managed posting, but the problem takova- circle makes without problems, and an etching on average lines some radius cuts on pryamuyu- camping on’s’t do direct the length, under this in generalkonfig-cv dist toleranse 4 (off) and-cv on angles 20 (off) -

Question such a plan, there is 2a) it comes / to on Theater from 21m (lens) their share on 4i shd, and Z put 24V 5A, ponyanet whether this it comes / to?

FILIN wrote:

Theater from 21m (lens)

One ant it was sufficient all 4 your engine.

I five used only on 2.5A have a soft of BP 48volt, 7.5 amps. 350 W. As something krutisya. (Four on the loom and fifth turning axis) It's a mystery directly.

Truth not on maximal pitches. But tension all same to measure need.

Last edited by fleshget (Feb 3 2016 10:33:29)

Already as something long accelerated saying from expenditure to drayveram "Purelodzhika." Let me give you its still times. This have them in all dokumentatsiyakh written.

talk source nutrition need choose with calculation 50. 70% from declared-winding SD.

http://purelogic.ru/files/downloads/doc/Driver/pld545_rus.pdf
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/6tr7K.png

Last edited by Карпуха (Feb 3 2016 15:08:31)

This in is that has disconnected all shd and left only Z on boom, strange but he not greetsya, hypertrophied no! Is worth 4,2A on the driver, include ing lu and Za is beginning to as sewing machine strosit, 2a) hours-kind, modicum would of henna, cold as and was! Not can understand in than deal!? Can what the settings in flowers missed,??

Last edited by FILIN (Feb 3 2016 18:44:02)

All are a good evening (night)!
Such question, plan establish Misc. Snap on its machine, but there is a small nuance, under certain positions portal can hooking off for beaded (a frame, are often situation that not can be constantly alongside journalists presses is, so here is perhaps whether in MACH drive a script trying, to under the touch. Portal and framework machine immediately same kvalYofYokovanim (on the principle of "of" for zero out the, after change of such)?
There is whether there is have that script or can help, d very thankful!

But here is another question - scheme connectivity hypertrophied CNCPORTV1 and the drives CW50-45 the entire the net obryl and the that need to not found or not correctly wrote in banned =( am asking forgiveness, but work in Mach3, and razpinovki hypertrophied and the drives find not can

Ur earned and so as should! Put B / P 48v 600Vt and now problems there is no with zaklinivaniem on Z =)

And here is still question, running an ing lu in kamyche, with naklonnym vrezaniem, and on fact under every vrezanii he smeschaetsya with the coordinates, why so?

Dobryi day.

Could you tell me the teapot please.
T in Chico, and further in all tabs t except the motor tuning.
(With yesterday this happened. Until this was all normally).
From whom the was such the problem?

Now stubbornly pull- on the motor tuning. Has opened.

And why with first the clique not is a so and not understood

Last edited by крым (Feb 13 2016 22:19:30)

крым wrote:

Dobryi day.

Could you tell me the teapot please.
T in Chico, and further in all tabs t except the motor tuning.
(With yesterday this happened. Until this was all normally).
From whom the was such the problem?

Now stubbornly pull- on the motor tuning. Has opened.

And why with first the clique not is a so and not understood

Edited Crimea (Today 05 :19: 30)

Check the mouse)) Togo, that was happening, in principle be should not.

Dobryi day all! Faced with such problem. Decided to reverse the old the managing computer on more a powerful, so as in this just 780 MHz clock speed the frequency processor and on big UE Mach3 is beginning to strongly strapped on my back, that leads to to failures during processing. In as a donor for Managing computer took 2: 00. Nuclear with (gigahertz) CPU then there are 2.8 GHz. But here is the problem, Mach3 established, all the settings performed accurately also as and on native mouse. But Mach if would not sees term prediction (communications) port, i.e. if I will to change say with button Reset position Enable / Disable the heard as templating engines captured and are shutting down. This same operation spent and at the other computer, all, too, most. Far dig? Rebuffed who with such problem? Deregulations coordination the most simple without optorazvyazki.

Check the mouse)) Togo, that was happening, in principle be should not. [/ quote

Not in tiny mouse deal. Has tried to change their. Outcome the same. All the rest tabs are opening with one the clique.
It seems reinstall the app need?

Last edited by крым (Feb 14 2016 10:34:50)

крым wrote:

check out the mouse)) Togo, that was happening, in principle be should not. [/ quote

Not in tiny mouse deal. Has tried to change their. Outcome the same. All the rest tabs are opening with one the clique.
It seems reinstall the app need?

Edited Crimea (Today 17 :34: 50)

Old version of I always deleted these Your Uninstaller! Pro, she yanks all and Register of doesn. Importantly then to remove folder MACH3. What version of now is worth?

Sorokin wrote:

Dobryi day all! Faced with such problem. Decided to reverse the old the managing computer on more a powerful, so as in this just 780 MHz clock speed the frequency processor and on big UE Mach3 is beginning to strongly strapped on my back, that leads to to failures during processing. In as a donor for Managing computer took 2kh nuclear with (gigahertz) CPU then there are 2.8 GHz. But here is the problem, Mach3 established, all the settings performed accurately also as and on native mouse. But Mach if would not sees term prediction (communications) port, i.e. if I will to change say with button Reset position Enable / Disable the heard as templating engines captured and are shutting down. This same operation spent and at the other computer, all, too, most. Far dig? Rebuffed who with such problem? Deregulations coordination the most simple without optorazvyazki.

My computer - (Pk machine gun) - Properties - Equipment - Controller devices. Are looking Porte catfish, LPT. If there is no in the Controller, Pk machine gun on harbors - Refresh think the driver. If port LPT in sight in the Controller, but on Much not reacts - in BIOSe change type of port.

Now is worth Mach3 R3.043.022.

What I have there is still options?

Think denser XP and then this totally dunked it put.

крым wrote:

Now is worth Mach3 R3.043.022.

What I have there is still options?

Think denser XP and then this totally dunked it put.

Can be to know what machine?

Stanochek BZT 1,000 you think jolly old.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast