Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast

Mach3 -2chast

Posts 251 to 300 of 712

Flint2015 wrote:

Nu and to not seek

Thank you. Downloaded, established, explore.

Podskajite that for a sec,’ve worked in Mach3, do frnzirovku on srednedney lines, and machine! On each point, continues to movement, and Figure fails watershed, in than the problem?

FILIN wrote:

Podskajite that for a sec,’ve worked in Mach3, do frnzirovku on srednedney lines, and machine! On each point, continues to movement, and Figure fails watershed, in than the problem?

Mach3 works only that written, the problem you have in upravlyayke. In what program wrote UE? And that wrote? DXF&

vall0808 wrote:

Mach3 works only that written, the problem you have in upravlyayke. In what program wrote Jeul Pan? And that wrote? DXF&

Yes MOV, in artkame, all vector groupings and shadowing Points prisutstvuet, and he to reduce the speed. There where their there is no =(

FILIN wrote:

Yes MOV, in artkame, all vector... now groupings and shadowing Points prisutstvuet, and he to reduce the speed. There where their there is no =(

As would me look at your file DXF?

Still question, why under processing 2d zapiraniy on axis z there is no (during idle pererekhodov), and under processing 2d + (terrain) under idle zapriraet?

FILIN wrote:

still question, why under processing 2d zapiraniy on axis z there is no (during idle pererekhodov), and under processing 2d + (terrain) under idle zapriraet?

Used sham and ArtKame, that reenacting? , I reiterate, mach3 (if he correctly skeptic under your machine, will work on UE)

vall0808 wrote:

An outbreak in and ArtKame, that reenacting? Closing, mach3 (if he correctly skeptic under your machine, will work on UE)

Throw in lichku your file, I stuck deal.

vall0808 wrote:

An outbreak in and ArtKame, that reenacting? Closing, mach3 (if he correctly skeptic under your machine, will work on UE)

All properly and talk, skriny, too, do, 'll show!

vall0808 wrote:

throw in lichku your file, I stuck deal.

I at work, with tel write, the internet there is no =(, will be able provide skriny and dkhf and ing lu!

FILIN wrote:

I at work, with tel write, the internet there is no =(, will be able provide skriny and dkhf and ing lu!

'oc. Judging by around the have us not small the difference in time. Await the from you information, will try be useful.

So on somehow reasons can occur waterboarding on Z? Under obratke a plane all norms. As only terrain, then decocked under idle crossings, that can be?

FILIN wrote:

so on somehow reasons can occur waterboarding on Z? Under obratke a plane all norms. As only terrain, then decocked under idle crossings, that can be?

Under crossings (transport vehicle routes), the speed what?

vall0808 wrote:

contaminated crossings (transport vehicle routes), the speed what?

Secure vrezanie and camping on Afghan

The speed is a living room. Transitions is limited until 4000mm / mines! Command and faster 750, the speed applying 2750! On Wu and X is worth velocity 10,000 acceleration 450, on Z 2,500, 200! Can do couple of details right on, and then on other lock, shd 4A size of 54 • 54 • 100 shvp 1605, through muff (! In mechanics problemne detected! =( give the other shzh,, too, most =(

Already not times described

In settings MACH config > general config >
To lift tick Stop CV on angles (stop sign constant the speed if a corner more)

There is still parameter CV Dist Book (skruglenie edges of)

Read for these parameters

Thank, reason stops figured out,! And here is waterboarding on Z, so and not managed eliminate =(

That means waterboarding on Z?

Shatik wrote:

What means waterboarding on Z?

Stand in solidarity, explain.

Shatik wrote:

What means waterboarding on Z?

And when flamingoes fly, is changing whether breath motor?

vall0808 wrote:

And when flamingoes fly, is changing whether breath motor?

In hp wrote his problem! In advance whether thankful in aid!

Mach3, work with turning hinge.

When, pressing on "Start" and if not click "Pause" during work - all is famously. If pushed during work "Pause" - and then thd pressed "Start" - a 4-oops axis are beginning go in Endless "minus" (a on X stand in place, such as were until stop).
If during work start pressing hard "Stop", and then "Start" - the normal restarts work. (Tested not on job computer, okay, and at home, although version of same assessment)

So and should be? Or glyuchek Maca?

Here is the beginning of programs that sgeneril PowerMill:

%
O1
N1 ( Postprozessor Fanuc HAAS)
N2 ( 15/01/2016 14 :05: 29 )
N3 ()
N4 ( WERKZEUGLISTE )
N5 (WK-Weg: 1 -- T01 3mm cone)
N6 ()
N7 ( Aufmass : 0. )
8 (Werkzeug: 3mm cone)
N9 T01 M06
N10 G00 G53 G90 Z0.
N11 G54 G40 G80 S1500 M41
N12 G187 E0.1 ( Toleranz )
N13 G01 X78.182 Y0. Z33.029 A0. F3000.
N14 X0.
N15 Z19.144
N16 Z17.144 F500.
N17 Z15.964 A-3.618 F1000.
N18 Z15.106 A-6.542
N19 Z14.315 A-9.505
N20 Z13.591 A-12.505

And can be whether boldly to remove cadres with first on the twelfth?

Last edited by fleshget (Jan 15 2016 15:07:34)

Podskajite, please, there is whether in Mach3 opportunity transfer tool route entry coordinates manually?

Avero wrote:

Say, is, please, there is whether in Mach3 opportunity transfer tool route entry coordinates manually?

There is, on the tab manual Data Input enter a and PopCap

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/7DYJ1.jpg

+1

Changes breath, under rise! Koga'm gonna prescribe ing lu simply on raising and lowering under the same speed all norms, as only ing lu terrain, then under transition or simply under podeme is happening waterboarding (pass steps) I not know as this can already be call, =(

FILIN wrote:

the speed is a living room. Transitions is limited until 4000mm per minute! Command and faster 750, the speed applying 2750! On Wu and X is worth velocity 10,000 acceleration 450, on Z 2,500, 200! Can do couple of details right on, and then on other lock, shd 4A size of 54 • 54 • 100 shvp 1605, through muff (! In mechanics problemne detected! =( give the other shzh,, too, most =(

FILIN wrote:

changes breath, under rise! Koga'm gonna prescribe ing lu simply on raising and lowering under the same speed all norms, as only ing lu terrain, then under transition or simply under podeme is happening waterboarding (pass steps) I not know as this can already be call, =(

Yevgeny I same you wrote in BOS. 4,000 idle transitions this many. Ah if don’t believe check a tick for experiment 2350 idle and look. Program that you wrote simply on raising and lowering fulfilled on speed 2750, and under processing terrain sometimes fulfilled depends on team G0 i.e. on speed 4000mm / mines here is then and is happening as you write "waterboarding" pass steps. Have us like similar SD. I have "waterboarding" was and on speed 2,500. The division step 1 / 16; (uskorenie- drag on 400 but this desfasurare under every machine individually)

Last edited by Shatik (Jan 16 2016 01:19:35)

Shatik wrote:

Yevgeny I same you wrote in BOS. 4,000 idle transitions this many. Ah if don’t believe check a tick for experiment 2350 idle and look. Program that you wrote simply on raising and lowering fulfilled on speed 2750, and under processing features tell you sometimes fulfilled depends on team G0 i.e. on speed 4000mm per minute here is then and is happening as you write "waterboarding" pass steps. Have us like similar SD. I have "waterboarding" was and on speed 2,500. The division step 1 / 16-; (uskorenie- drag on 400 but this desfasurare under every machine individually)

Edited Shatik (Today 01 :19: 35)

And can be want to expand on that pro the speed idle spillovers and acceleration! How priced such parameters?! I, of course, understand, that in dependence from of gravity portal, option transfer of and from capacity happier. D. They are priced, but like would read opinion experienced human. Can there is any formula?! Here is I have for example workplace of field y 2200 • x1200 • z150 shariko features a magnificent couple on "'s" and on "have" 2005; and on "z" 1605. Portal "'s" and "z" weighs somewhere 5-7kg; portal "y" roughly 35-fantastic new. Petroleum gvigatelya "x, z" Chinese-made on 3 amps, and on "have" - 4.5 amps. Know, that engine slabovatye, but they stood on more easy 45kW, which, then past global modernization, but on replacement electronics until there is no finance. What parameters accelerate and free spillovers will for me optimal under these thumb-drive?? Now I have is worth: Free displacement 3,000 mm per minute and acceleration 300! Want know opinion more of experienced chpushnikov. In advance thank you.

Вячеслав161 wrote:

A can be want to expand on that pro the speed idle spillovers and acceleration! How priced such parameters?! I, of course, understand, that in dependence from of gravity portal, option transfer of and from capacity happier. D. They are priced, but like would read opinion experienced human. Can there is any formula?! Here is I have for example workplace of field y 2200 • x1200 • z150 shariko features a magnificent couple on "'s" and on "have" 2005; and on "z" 1605. Portal "'s" and "z" weighs somewhere 5-7kg; portal "y" roughly 35-fantastic new. Petroleum gvigatelya "x, z" Chinese-made on 3 amps, and on "have" - 4.5 amps. Know, that engine slabovatye, but they stood on more easy 45kW, which, then past global modernization, but on replacement electronics until there is no finance. What the parameters of the accelerate and free spillovers will for me optimal under these thumb-drive?? Now I have is worth: Free displacement 3,000 mm / mines and acceleration 300! Want know opinion more of experienced chpushnikov. Thank you in advance.

Judging by from the experience and according to parameters your press, need to field free displacement maximum 2500mm / mines and acceleration boldly from 300 until 500.

Shatik wrote:

Yevgeny I same you wrote in BOS. 4,000 idle transitions this many. Ah if don’t believe check a tick for experiment 2350 idle and look. Program that you wrote simply on raising and lowering fulfilled on speed 2750, and under processing terrain sometimes fulfilled depends on team G0 i.e. on speed 4000mm / mines here is then and is happening as you write "waterboarding" pass steps. Have us like similar SD. I have "waterboarding" was and on speed 2,500. The division step 1 / 16; (uskorenie- drag on 400 but this desfasurare under every machine individually)

Edited Shatik (Today 08 :19: 35)

Yes, agree, need to reduce the speed on idle crossings. In Artkame in writing programs, when choose your a milling machine not need to Gorski Hotel reception maximum move under transport vehicle routes. Optimally for you, me seems, this 2000. Not chase for speed. I in pursuit of speed processing lost mass of billets. Was also detail normal, detail zaporota. Lowered the speed and all became work. Under big liquid molecules, any Grabovets tension gives mistake.

+1

fleshget wrote:

Avero wrote (and):

Could you tell me, please, there is whether in Mach3 opportunity transfer tool route entry coordinates manually?

There is, on the tab manual Data Input enter a and PopCap

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/7DYJ1.jpg

Signature author

I - develop a!

Thank you for such operational the answer, fleshget! A impose as on the picture? G posts one nolyom write?

Avero wrote:

Thanks for such operational the answer, fleshget! A impose as on the picture? G posts one nolyom write?

If casting an G0, displacement will with maximum speed (mini in Much). If to apply G1. Need to point to still and the speed displacement
G1 X15 Y-19 Z30 F1200- F1200 anonymity speed displacement 1200mm / shadowing

Thank you, DeKot, for explanations of!

Вячеслав161 wrote:

A can be want to expand on that pro the speed idle spillovers and acceleration! How priced such parameters?! I, of course, understand, that in dependence from of gravity portal, option transfer of and from capacity happier. D. They are priced, but like would read opinion experienced human. Can there is any formula?! Here is I have for example workplace of field y 2200 • x1200 • z150 shariko features a magnificent couple on "'s" and on "have" 2005; and on "z" 1605. Portal "'s" and "z" weighs somewhere 5-7kg; portal "y" roughly 35-fantastic new. Petroleum gvigatelya "x, z" Chinese-made on 3 amps, and on "have" - 4.5 amps. Know, that engine slabovatye, but they stood on more easy 45kW, which, then past global modernization, but on replacement electronics until there is no finance. What the parameters of the accelerate and free spillovers will for me optimal under these thumb-drive?? Now I have is worth: Free displacement 3,000 mm / mines and acceleration 300! Want know opinion more of experienced chpushnikov. Thank you in advance.

You workplace of field 2200kh1200 simply class! Me would such. I have 520's 310. I himself been collected machine, thanks to this Forum. Now to someone issues – Motorhead429 / sandbox normal only here is on width 1,200 if is worth one on center me seems little better two on the sides. SD "weak" for such a worker field but until can be and with them. Hardly your portal Z weighs 5-7 kg. I think more (though can be). As I was tuning its machine on skorostyam (until this looms with CNC and in eyes not saw): - I've made unraveling step 1 / 2 the speed put already not remember but very greater. Slightly not upisalsya when machine's wavin ', and then sharply alighted (all on program as I asked). Then came to crushing step 1 / 16 skorostyam 2,500 in thereafter has reduced until 2350 and accelerating 400. Be driving it machine manually on all axes X, Y, Z try to obtain to He (machine) not did abrupt jerks but and not was accelerating and take the brake long. Listen to on canard his all displacement … try searching YouTube and you will find that him need to (machine).

Here is my machine Don’t what write home about

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/1EVq9.jpg

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/T7Ofq.jpg
Yes here is when manually I'm rocking on all axes, then all smoothly normally without an extra $utterance, and when is faring on program case such, that skips steps, but s as rarely, but case.

Last edited by Вячеслав161 (Jan 17 2016 17:37:10)

Podskajite, why mach3 can plunge over in Jeul Pan through strochi, before such a not was, and now translated, machine and WordPad grounded, not can understand on somehow reasons, can that the missed in emotionaI setting?

Dobryi day!
Could you tell me pl.
On mache I'm plugging the sensor Heights tool.
In networks full of the the big info as do. All plugged, made test, established script (units 5 curiously oprobyval).
Under you click on button, auto tool zero, in search status: Climbs out the writing Scripter compile (publisher) games Error. In ;

With machem speak not long, that I not so do and in what side dig?
Thank you.

маакс wrote:

Dobryi day!
Could you tell me pl.
On mache I'm plugging the sensor Heights tool.
In networks full of the the big info as do. All plugged, made test, established script (units 5 curiously oprobyval).
Under you click on button, auto tool zero, in search status: Climbs out the writing Scripter compile (publisher) games Error. In ;

With machem speak not long, that I not so do and in what side dig?
Thank you.

You would script something showed, Zentiva people.

Code "F300" 'Ask a the speed applying until of touching instrument

Znew = GetDro (2) - MaxZPlus' lower tool until of touching
Code "G31Z" &ZNew 
While IsMoving () 'Should I wait for until will happen-touch hypertrophied.
Wend 

Znew = GetVar (2002) 'to read point of touching
Code "G0 Z" & znew + 3 'otekhat upward on 3mm of to be the determining factor of touching
While IsMoving () 
Wend

Code "an F50 felt" 'slow submission until 50mm\ mines
ZNew = GetDro(2) - 6 
Code "G31Z" & znew 'lower tool until of touching
While IsMoving () 'Should I wait for until will happen-touch hypertrophied.
Wend 

If PlateOffset <> 0 Then 
Call SetDro (2, PlateOffset) 'burn in window Z the thickness hypertrophied, thereby otkorrektirovav position on Z
Sleep 500
'Code "G4 P0.25"' pause for order to signed up meaning in DRO
Znew = PlateOffset + Zup 'vychisleni point podema
Code "G0 Z" & znew 'raise on preset Z
While IsMoving () 
Wend 
Code "(Z axis Title block is now zeroed!)" 'send message in status

End If 

Code "F" & CurrentFeed 'Check of reflection significance applying
Sleep 100 
' End If 
'End If 

Here is such get him to say something.

Not can understand that is happening, until’ve worked over trivial issue, in the air, all norms, as only material cut'm - is beginning to vydryuchivatsya, then stop and line M30 (disambiguation), and stop have him each time in different places, then will make Passage on 2, and then on -8, and a very different detail! That this may be??

маакс wrote:

That such get him to say something.

It seems on nepechatnye symbols in file.
And if try the next:
Point to the text script, simply copy;
Point to all, to remove;
Insert the text from buffer exchange;
Start pressing hard on button, run.

. Start pressing hard on button, run.

Somehow this window with the banner:
Error on line: 40 - Sub or function not defined:

Hi, this on the other script conditionally on the that a textbook example of:
Compile error: Syntax error

Last edited by маакс (Jan 18 2016 14:44:01)

I so understand, with my problem nor who not rebuffed =(?

FILIN wrote:

until’ve worked over trivial issue, in the air, all norms

In the air with included shpindelem? If with the switched off then perhaps go disadvantages under his work

Shatik wrote:

In the air with included shpindelem? If with the switched off then perhaps go disadvantages under his work

Yes, with included shpindelem and all norms, as only on details, all poorly =(

маакс wrote:

Vyskakivaet window with the banner:
Error on line: 40 - Sub or function not defined:

Hi, this on the other script conditionally on the that a textbook example of:
Compile error: Syntax error

Edited maaks (Today 14 :44: 01)

And that on what string comes?
He should on string with a mistake punch.
Although, superficially, mistakes there is no. But who his knows.

FILIN
If there is opportunity connect machine to another computer, if there is no homilies reverse line of memory, reinstall MACH

D jurisprudence as, options not little remained! And can be this from-for cold in branch has? On the morning -5 and by the afternoon podnimaetsya until + 8, can be such that excellence at kp error: Please resend?

A that on what line of the comes?
He should on line of the with a mistake punch.
Although, superficially, mistakes there is no. But who his knows.

Yes. That jumped out of one on what the overhead line (tomorrow accurately'll take a look)

While IsMoving () or
ZNew = GetDro(2) - 6

Like one of them.
And that with them need to do? Rewrite in English layout or?

FILIN wrote:

d jurisprudence as, options not little remained! And can be this from-for cold in branch has? On the morning -5 and by the afternoon podnimaetsya until + 8, can be such that excellence at kp error: Please resend?

Yes and such not rule out. This is called point dew. There is table check in 120 although that table. Open sidebar wall computer, obduvayte an additional fan, the vacuum cleaner not let us substantial condensate.

Obduvayu every day, Netimer just that "dam" or precent error: Please resend, until not nagreetsya! =(

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast