Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast

Mach3 -2chast

Posts 201 to 250 of 712

zlayababka wrote:

Help deal you problem next character. On two FVC established one and the same Mach3 (version of 2.63), has license. Under work with large UE in late under-Z on safe levels is happening hiccup. (Under this in the course carry programs no mistakes there is no). On both FVC the problem manifests itself identical.
The settings:

I have such a same the problem when not protoplyu ???? - only on one a lathe with controller puerlodzhik. Egypt with supplier press - say... freezing their butts off changers in controller - under minus 10 and below does freeze in late trajectory and not raises on Zet - ???? join our softball team predisposition of fully. Also poorly begins spindle from supervisor with low temperature. On this not nizhenulya need to keep in branch has.

And here is to the Chinaman - with Chinese electronics don't care - works and under -20. Think if controller reverse the can be save on the heating. Although I brought together AKVIS stove again and burning some there wastes - but skilled made as in steam bath - not in branch has - to dust not of melted. Drowning outside.

Плотник Вася wrote:

hiccup, this E-@-@? Homilies for starters turn Use watch dog

And in really file G-code in late programs configured by a webmaster rise Z on safe levels?

Плотник Вася wrote:

hiccup, this E-@-@? Homilies for starters turn Use watch dog

Should be so
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/A5P4G.png

xenobobr wrote:

Wu me such a same the problem when not protoplyu ???? - only on one 45kW with controller puerlodzhik. Egypt with supplier press - say... freezing their butts off changers in controller - under minus 10 and below does freeze in late trajectory and not raises on Zet - ???? join our softball team predisposition of fully. Also poorly begins spindle from supervisor with low temperature. On this not nizhenulya need to keep in branch has.

And here is to the Chinaman - with Chinese electronics don't care - works and under -20. Think if controller reverse the can be save on the heating. Although I brought together AKVIS stove again and burning some there wastes - but skilled made as in steam bath - not in branch has - to dust not of melted. Drowning outside.

’ ve worked with so become, enough qualitative the brain. On dacha under -15, without mistakes.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/Ua70o.jpg

Have us on one of looms the speed 2,5m / mines, and on Z turret until / mines tried questioning. Nothing has changed.

zlayababka wrote:

Help deal you problem next character. On two FVC established one and the same Mach3 (version of 2.63), has license. Under work with large UE in late under-Z on safe levels is happening hiccup. (Under this in the course carry programs no mistakes there is no). On both FVC the problem manifests itself identical.
The settings:

The familiar the situation. The problem emerges when UE more 800 thousand A bit helps in late programs're putting pause, then without joints a return in 0. But under this in manual the movement of machine crushes. After button Mach3 all normally.

yura.b86 wrote:

Familiar the situation. The problem emerges when UE more 800 thousand A bit helps in late programs're putting pause, then without joints a return in 0. But under this in manual the movement of machine crushes. After button Mach3 all normally.

After reinstall Mach 3?
Even with pause if to lift closer to the end of the problem not moves away tried already)
Still want try in late ing lu to remove line of the return in 0. To leave 2 the premier: Rise on Z and M30. Watch that then will. So as on the door frame begins precisely under rise on safe Z.

zlayababka wrote:

one and the same Mach3 (version of 2.63)

Version of far not fresh and not an ideal, pro its kosyachnost, too, many said. Now there are already 3.043.066

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

Thank you!) I'll try. I simply in some Forum read, this 2.63, that she very steadily works, with all in one voice)

Forum 2008? This same scary antiquity. Artsoft constantly finds and corrects another failure bugs in Mach3

zlayababka wrote:

Wu us on one of looms the speed 2,5m per minute, and on Z turret until per minute tried questioning. Nothing has changed.

Need to try to change not the speed applying, and the speed rapid travel schedule as I showed in courses the preceding fasting.
At the end ing lu machine brings axis in zero on maximum speed idle spillovers, “I don’t helped, was something similar.
Rapid ov i now is worth 200

Last edited by kaliya (Dec 20 2015 19:36:39)

fleshget wrote:

Ustanovil three a charge controller HOME. Under you click HOME - outlets go in he, and I need to on X - were going seek HOME in minus! Not can force :( Please aid!

And with turning hinge until not has understood as align its. Need to for one turnover mechanic slide patron (is worth on context of gear is gearbox) MACH! 360 units.

Controller is bent on 1 / 4 step. SD - 200 steps on turnover. On gear is SD - is worth tsillindricheskaya gear shaft on 23 tooth, she turns the such a same the gears and on 36 teeth, but on gear is this cogs - solvents, which turns the "planetarku" on 64 tooth. (If manual which we do 64 turnover - the ambivalent patron is traveling on one turnover). So here is - as calculate that recast in the settings Maca? By my calculations - Lies figure 100,1739130434. The coefficient reduction of. And can be whether as something this figure recast in extraordinary game this is? The number of the irrational, and if I'm gonna unleash strategy spiral (rotation in one side), then for a thousand gather steam; can nabezhat much margin of.

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/eNr5Q.jpg

Edited fleshget (11-04-2015 19 :26: 37)

Signature author

I - develop a!

Here all simply:
- First fist (for 1\ 4 step):
200 • 4 = 800 step / turnover

- produced fist:
The rate transfer of modern 23: 36 = 0,64
800: 0,64 = 1250 step / turnover

- III fist:
1250 • 64 = 80 100,000 step / turnover

80 100,000 steps need for reverberates planitarki on 360 degrees.

80 100,000 / 360 = 222,2222222222 steps on 1 degree planitarki.

To but greater accuracy - need pick a shesterenki with 20x number of of TCT.

Who can you to give you tips as Mach3 can be force work with USB port, on krtorom sits Arduino Diecimila GRBL?

There is Mach3 R3.043.067

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

+1

Number of the irrational, and if I'm gonna unleash strategy spiral (rotation in one side), then for a thousand gather steam; can nabezhat much margin of.

100,1739130434. The coefficient reduction of.

On turning axle number of in many cases people's irrational. As option - to apply reducer with common the transmission dismissive not 100,17 and 108 :1. Then 200shagov • 108 =2 1600shagov for 1 turnover output shaft, or 21600shagov / 360gradusov = 60shagov on 1 degree.
For example, if want to leave chervyachnyy reducer, which you why something call it "planetarkoy", then can be put armored glass) 27 :1 6. Then the general ratio attitude, which you call it "the rate reduction of", will (64 / 1) • (27 / 16) = 108 / 1
About strategy SPlRAL - and so whether she is necessary? And why cannot be apply strategy there-here, in which margin of not accumulates?

Last edited by Плотник Вася (Dec 21 2015 02:39:52)

Плотник Вася wrote:

version of far not fresh and not an ideal, pro its kosyachnost, too, many said. Now there are already 3.043.066

Set this version of, tried, development experiences from the same the.
In late UE machine began to do incomprehensible tugging, but with struck in half rose and left on X in 0, and Y so and remained in late the table. Exactly nothing has changed.

zlayababka wrote:

Set this version of, tried, development experiences from the same the.
In late UE machine began to do incomprehensible tugging, but with struck in half rose and left on X in 0, and on Y so and remained in late the table. Exactly nothing has changed.

Homilies this extraordinary game this is. I have two different Chinese work day. mach3.

vall0808 wrote:

Try this extraordinary game this is. I have two different Chinese work day. Mach3.

Want to extract archive. Each extraordinary game this is. Being in folder "cs" files "Mach1Lic.dat" and "Mach3Mill.xml", copy in folder with program C:\ Mach3 posts substitute files. 98% Chinese work on these settings.
So same there there is the folder "2" There there is still couple preset for Chinese. Program "parmon.exe" allows test raspinovku your ports.

zlayababka wrote:

Frecuencia previously was 35, then its had replaced on 25, nothing has changed.
Again same the computers different on two FVC.
RAM 2GB.

There is no, on video all shown. Much shows, that raised mill and went in ?, but on fact machine not raises Z pleasantly, after do so to flee podergivatsya in various directions.
Ah and exactly on this UE ends.

Recently was such a the problem. Accidentally figured out, that one of wires from bloc until engine was somehow was broken. From-for what anchor constantly goo to workers obmotkam.

Last edited by vall0808 (Dec 23 2015 15:12:46)

vall0808 wrote:

Recently, was such a the problem. Accidentally figured out, that one of wires from bloc until engine was somehow was broken. From-for what anchor constantly goo and entire obmotkam.

Edited vall0808 (Today 18 :20: 00)

Ah this hardly, so as have 2 looms similar challenge, with, that looms utterly different, with different terms of a set of electronics, of motors and camping on D.
Moreover work they at different liquid molecules. (On 4 and 2,5m / mines)

vall0808 wrote:

Try this extraordinary game this is. I have two different Chinese work day. Mach3.

Try necessarily, thank you.
Truth has tried instead 2,63 questioning R3.043.067, in late UE machine again alighted in late field, development experiences from were observed tugging under-spindles on safe Z. So he until the end of and has not risen, went in Kh0 and alighted. On Y portal so in 0 and not went.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/zhIKO.jpg
Still on pioneering laptops, huh, indexation of compact disks is disabled, in dispetchere tasks chosen the standard computer, module tried and distribution and foreign, until inconclusively (

Last edited by zlayababka (Dec 23 2015 15:19:20)

zlayababka wrote:

Nu this hardly, so as have 2 looms similar challenge, with, that looms utterly different, with different terms of a set of electronics, of motors and camping on D.
Moreover work they at different liquid molecules. (On 4 and 2,5m / mines)

Try necessarily, thank you.
Truth has tried instead 2,63 questioning R3.043.067, in late UE machine again alighted in late field, development experiences from were observed tugging under-spindles on safe Z. So he until the end of and has not risen, went in Kh0 and alighted. On Y portal so in 0 and not went.

And safe Z by default what? And necessarily post went whether you have the settings extraordinary game this is.

vall0808 wrote:

A safe Z by default what? And necessarily post went whether you have the settings extraordinary game this is.

Ah Z on ways the case, ah think from 40 roughly and higher. Me seems, that on not very big perform well safe Z in late UE spindle does freeze in x0, and under big Heights he simply is rising a bit in is place where graduated and nowhere not can from there leave. Like as something so.
About Maca will try tomorrow put or day after tomorrow, as would, respectively immediately will talk, that broke a)

You tell me as into manual regime manage turning hinge?? The switch and PgUp and PgDn already are busy.
Be used will three a and povorotka.

And still: And what both the she is governed by? Me seems, that both the A. But then why when I write in MDI: Go Alpine 210 RS - digital indicator as showed zero so and shows. Or somewhere in emotionaI setting need resolve work four axles?

Last edited by fleshget (Dec 25 2015 15:30:21)

fleshget wrote:

and what both the she is governed by?

Witness post 60
need a aid in connecting-fashioned wires!

+1

Appointed button. Much soskaniroval their, I their klatsayu, and figures on place.

zlayababka wrote:

At two FVC established one and the same Mach3 (version of 2.63), has license. At the work you with large UE in late under-Z on safe levels is happening hiccup. (Under this in the course carry programs no not mistakes). On both FVC the problem manifests itself identical.

Two various press, two various computer, and measured defect?

fleshget wrote:

Says button. Much soskaniroval their, I their klatsayu, and figures on place.

And on the rest of the axes increasingly in annualized rate? In Motor outputs pints on 4 axis enacted? Drivertest implemented?

+1

Плотник Вася wrote:

two various press, two various computer, and measured defect?

Yes, virtually measured.

appo wrote:

In Motor outputs pints on 4 axis enacted?

Everything will run without problems! Thank you!
Soskaniroval button, and Western Jackdaw on A not put :)

Hello! Please can you tell me, in than can be deal - under you click goto zero machine Goes to zero, and then message in status "safe z turned off. ignoring safe_z move". After this, only restart Maca, camping on K. He even in manual to go not wants.

And want to know that such adaptive NURBS cv in general config, that gives this parameter? In searching for and on forums Abused not has found.

Last edited by lmmnd (Dec 26 2015 21:15:41)

Guys Podskajite’ve worked with Mach3 before not was wingding under vynimanii USB Flash Drive and error: Please resend only Z, why so? And having a brain fart so that lost its the number of steps on occupies! Second reducer 5 to 1 want put! And now still question mean on Z shd 55 • 55 • 120 mm but not know his full labelling.! Podskajite the number of steps on 1n turnover or formula calculation? For previously thank you!

During processing computer better not now touch! Much ‘ Some Harley Street quack penditnyy.

So and without vynimaniya, too, error: Please resend! That to do?

So immediately and not do you say. Causes can be many, typos the mechanics, pereustanovi totally dunked it!

Mechanics increasingly norms!! Here is if shd to lift with knot, put 2,500 velocity and] 400 the himself shd is beginning to klinit and increasingly and more often: ((

And if the other shd on these wires cram down with such same were. Can shagovik is content?

Can! But not fact! Like all new is worth! But as i.e. I have suspicions! (Tomorrow d inspect ()

FILIN wrote:

Podskajite the number of steps on 1n turnover or formula calculation? For previously thank!

Formula such not the case, so as this a constructive parameter. Is easiest enlist to driver, give 200 steps and watch, made whether he full turnover.

Let ask question even times, camping on K. So and not has found on him answer.
Here are slice of programs:
%
G20 F10 G90
G52 X50.000 Y0.000 (the beginning of first square)
M98 P1234 (challenge subtasks for square in the first point)
G52 X100.000 Y0.000 (the beginning of second square)
M98 P1234 (challenge subtasks for square in the second point)
G52 X0 Y0 (use – we get rid from spaces G52)
M30 (transition nakhad in late programs)
O1234 (the beginning of subtasks 1234)
G0 X0 Y0
G1 Z0.0
Y20
X20
Y0
X0
G0 Z2.0
M99 (a return from subtasks)
%
On the idea of totally dunked it after circumvent first square should but might shift on X on 100 and fulfill the second squaring.
Instead he Pulls Away in antithetical to side, 's on his way back in point first square and u.

Чукча wrote:

's on his way back in point first square and u.

Move team M30 (disambiguation) in the end of the UE and homilies even times launch.

Last edited by appo (Dec 31 2015 18:23:01)

Increasingly would still. Not works. Not understand no at it not khvotaet. Can in general Chico it some birds lacks?: '(

Чукча wrote:

let ask question even times, camping on K. So and not has found on him answer.
Here are slice of programs:
%
G20 F10 G90
G52 X50.000 Y0.000 (the beginning of first square)
M98 P1234 (challenge subtasks for square in the first point)
G52 X100.000 Y0.000 (the beginning of second square)
M98 P1234 (challenge subtasks for square in the second point)
G52 X0 Y0 (use – we get rid from spaces G52)
M30 (transition nakhad in late programs)
O1234 (the beginning of subtasks 1234)
G0 X0 Y0
G1 Z0.0
Y20
X20
Y0
X0
G0 Z2.0
M99 (a return from subtasks)
%
On the idea of totally dunked it after circumvent first square should but might shift on X on 100 and fulfill the second squaring.
Instead he Pulls Away in antithetical to side, 's on his way back in point first square and u.

Tried, after as deleted team realise (emerged any sky-high a) all works machine first is being shifted on X on 50mm and story paints the first squaring then again is shifting to 50mm and story paints the second squaring in late remains with coordinates of X + 100 Y0 "Z2. Here is only in-year window visualization is displayed not correctly.
G52 – this Temporary indented border protection grids system

Shatik wrote:

That only in-year window visualization is displayed not correctly.

And I itself head I am racking :angry:

All good holidays.
Not so long faced with situation with which himself deal not was able. I need was in hemisphere (something like the trawling propanovogo cylinder) R100mm cut 4 holes f50mm. Under this high torch must continually vary. In what proge need generit UE for this case. These same difficulties the 1949 under cutting oval and other profіlnikh pipes in turning axle.

The chain PM - Mach3 in postprotsessore the accuracy of for what zaznacheno? Drive the money changers the accuracy of, g-code such same remained, thought can number of lines for change

Чукча wrote:

Anyone reflecting good holidays.
Not so long faced with situation with which himself deal not was able. I need was in hemisphere (something like the trawling propanovogo cylinder) R100mm cut 4 holes f50mm. Under this high torch must continually vary. In what proge need generit Jeul Pan for this case. These same difficulties the 1949 under cutting oval and other profіlnikh pipes in turning axle.

On this moment for SheetCAM variables there is plugin for turning axis (i.e. fully fledged 4 axis) the cost of this utilitki 60 British sterling, under this can be even add the value of the most shetkama 110 funtikov, so as tested has license 760.46 170 British ?and your vapros In.
Rotary pipe cutting
http://www.sheetcam.com/Register/purchase

Last edited by Flint2015 (Jan 6 2016 17:23:17)

Flint2015 wrote:

170 British ?and your vapros In.

+ 2 month trouble until in this shetkame's all right. I in many progakh has understood intuitively, but shetkam and especially artkam this Hi, created impasse what the.

Чукча wrote:

+ 2 month trouble until in this shetkame's all right. I in many progakh has understood intuitively, but shetkam and especially artkam this Hi, created impasse what the.

For me such to hear as the not on itself, am the plasma years 10, and shetkam perhaps the most simple and dorabotannaya program for (precisely for a plasma and affordable, even the old with free license) the plasma cutting, with very understandable interface.
If frightening deal, abide the manual on English, each promt10 on okay, and produce read more in vorde with retaining the starting forms, arrive at the manual less more on Russian and with pictures.
For studying the most programs maximum 30 minutes. Increasingly was in elementary and simply.

Flint2015 wrote:

There was in elementary and simply.

Debate not d. Around the should receive what the time. On expense shetkama selling young horses is much, after all the price not quite small. But in courses first case, under cutting holes on convex details which held its fourth axis not need a. In-free laborers version of shetkama for this case there are what any tools?

Чукча wrote:

Sporit not d. Around the should receive what the time. On expense shetkama selling young horses is much, after all the price not quite small. But in courses first case, under cutting holes on convex details which held its fourth axis not need a. In-free laborers version of shetkama for this case there are what any tools?

I you not offered 4 axis, namely plugin need for krivolineynoy cutting on axis Z, so as itself program works in 2D.

There is no, but for example under perform well not more 100mm can be deceive levels block Delta-9-THC, start for example cutting of with the most the lower point, and electronics in an arc a plasma impales an uneven the surface.

Ah and to not seek here is you for sample the old shetkam with license and like with russifikatorom, homilies, and not regret.
https://yadi.sk/d/JENSdKHSds8MW
When establish and russifitsiruete, in field help there is training, there as times there is postupenchatoe training basics, choose profile plasma and forward

Last edited by Flint2015 (Jan 9 2016 12:24:27)

+2

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast