Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast

Mach3 -2chast

Posts 151 to 200 of 752

peka wrote:

artip
Seems folder Bitmaps not has replaced.

Accurately! I and felt, that decision somewhere close. Thanks for Sharing (hint!

Question to spetsam-- from artkama machine rezhit details very good quality, and here is after jdpaint5.50 rezhit very poorly especially 2.5d emerges such impression, that mach3 not go understands .nc files, and that to do not know far pay attention is worth -podskazhite guru this affairs)

Dobryi hour Messrs.. Worked I with machem3 month 2. Increasingly was easily and sitting. Nor losses steps nor other the other threats. WordPad was dead various whose compass artkamom solidom and God knows than. In one day laid our and clean off postail totally dunked it.’ve worked 3 days not naraduyus. Then began. I'm carving flange, 2 holes not kontsentrichny, under practicing show machine not goes in 0 on's. Axis Z vrubyvaetsya in metal, crushing tool. Utterly not understandable, why axis z raising my weight suddenly in unmarried loses steps. , too, most on axis's. Ah okay if it comes in settings himself cranking structural over-skorostya and accelerate, increasingly same was as always :dontknow:
Displeased I in this mache. Function maximum reliability off until 066 version of leads to loss of trajectory. Give 066 in-store demonstration, reverse and run from here work only under -25 … -65 dBm drayvake paral. Port. As fight with this it is unclear. There is even many wingding. For example, After carry first cycle programs, at the second ignored M1. Or in search Midi the first setting is faring with wrought speed F subsequent only on G0. As here be not understandable, suppose program has passed 5,000 cadres and it rotating blade, as putting tool in right position under diesel engine is not Reverse run and run from here. As force these two threads he has work in mach3 066 version of?

Last edited by Чукча (Nov 21 2015 00:32:07)

I so understand, "removed our" a key moment? Here http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index. … 346.0;wap2 list as optimize system for maximally stable work Mach3. On English truth, but very a good.

Blackhead wrote:

At English truth, but very a good.

Here is on Russian: https://yadi.sk/d/vB_LrBmZ36jHo

+1

All hello. Faced with those that with the evening. Popilil. Completed work main machine tool and WordPad. On footprint day had included and decided to in mach3 charge the logo otrisovanyy svechera. Loaded file. Averaged up a blank. To the keyboard to come see you on 0. And me popped up balalaika,. Is obtained on really controller there is knopki- an emergency stop, command nutrition on the motors and VKlvykl spindles. Here is thd pressed button, name Samogitians shpindel- all'oc, all works and the speed is regulated krutilkoy. And here is WordPad governance not reacts nor on that. Under than on controller by hitting button, emergency stop in program reveal that included-button. And now there is no reaction on button,. In than deal can be? WordPad pose the other, the same calamity. I.e. or cord from controller until okay ,-button stop sign or itself ??? where vpayan a parallel port? As calculate culprit,?

Blackhead wrote:

I so understand, "removed our" a key moment.

Long thought, but a key moment, as this nor strange, stolo what I fielded staninu press more precisely on level and boiled, under it jailed (the table for location metal)
Ah think, now everything exactly and on oio, I'm carving the first flange and in garbage :dontknow:

artem-evo wrote:

Anyone reflecting hello. Faced with those that with the evening. Popilil. Completed work main machine tool and WordPad. On footprint day had included and decided to in mach3 charge the logo otrisovanyy svechera. Loaded file. Averaged stocking. To the keyboard to come see you on 0. And me popped up balalaika,. Is obtained on really controller there is knopki- an emergency stop, command nutrition on the motors and VKlvykl spindles. Here is thd pressed button, name Samogitians shpindel- all'oc, all works and the speed is regulated krutilkoy. And here is WordPad governance not reacts nor on that. Under than on controller by hitting button, emergency stop in program reveal that included-button. And now there is no reaction on button,. In than deal can be? WordPad pose the other, the same calamity. I.e. or cord from controller until okay ,-button stop sign or itself ??? where vpayan a parallel port? As calculate culprit,?

Without boot gkoda manual governance works?

Imobile wrote:

“Without boot gkoda manual governance works?

Nor with loading nor without it nothing not reacts. As I wrote higher previously when extends-button of an emergency stop I pull- in totally dunked it 3, too, rezet knopku- lest its fix. And under you click on controller this button in program signalizirovalo that-button is pressed, and now this even the establishment. On wires-button goes on paid with parallel port with which then diverge wires on video card drivers your drivers and on hungry fan

Чукча wrote:

boiled, under it jailed

Can section then? Earth there is and as? Very it is important NOT probably ground ring, because then contrary disadvantages gather as 2. Only star in one capital.

Blackhead wrote:

Perhaps section then? Earth there is and as? Very it is important NOT probably ground ring, because then contrary disadvantages gather as 2. Only star in one capital.

For me the most this the puzzle. Machine at all never was'm earthed and never was such problems. Increasingly was is disabled when we were boiling, yes like and the grille work is corps press not concerned.

And there is whether such opportunity have Maca:
Warcraft a large job field no chair or any space, suppose, three templates. Burn a these three centers. Sgenerit individual three UE. And connect their consistently in notepad, but thus, to when ends the first UE, I manually some of the a far to go (center the second templates), and then to a null your rates and starters be undertaken the second UE.

I immediately write with what would this on such a idea me led to:
1. Me feel more comfortable no chair or any space several billets to table, and then ask their center.
2. WordPad onwww.benaughty.com retards if under length of his 2.2 Dam put authorization 10 points on millimetre. (Even not know - whether Artkam work with battlefields 22,000 points's 12 500 points.

Last edited by fleshget (Nov 30 2015 13:49:05)

fleshget wrote:

A there is whether such opportunity have Maca:
Warcraft a large job field no chair or any space, suppose, three templates. Burn a these three centers. Sgenerit individual three UE. And connect their consistently in notepad, but thus, to when ends the first UE, I manually some of the a far to go (center the second templates), and then to a null your rates and starters be undertaken the second UE.

Such opportunities have Mach3 there is.
It is unclear why you manually need ask a center the second templates. You already itself recorded centers billets and they known, why cannot be immediately their recast in UE?
But as you were asked if -- in late the first UE enter M1 -- here movement axles will stop and Masn awaits re-reset-Cycle Start. There is in view that Z whipped up on safe levels. Uh, running axis X and Wu in center the other details (select on MDI, not a and we shake Enter, or manually to go to and fill), zeroing X and W. Now need start with same machine goes execute orders the next UE already with other zeros.
As would I made. One times and more not hinder machine work.
In the early the second UE write on G52 XnnnnYnnn here actually nn -Your figures coordinates in absolute coordinates.
In late this UE before rise of axis Z let's enter string G52X0Y0

In the early next UE again G52 XnnnYnnn posts zeros next UE
In late G52X0Y0 not forget.
This increasingly judging by from moreover that all noli on X and Wu you are in the center of the templates.
Similarly this increasingly can be to do team G92. But this a bit on Different works.
Only these two team not to use in one UE. Either one, either another.
Hope that understandable described.

Last edited by appo (Nov 30 2015 21:54:02)

+1

Acceleration in mach3 in any units is shown? As their translate in ordinary flushed / c2

So like written same mm / with ^ 2. To translate, share on 1,000
Near neaktivnoe window - in including G, i.e. into multiples of 9,8m / with ^ 2. I.e., 1m / with ^ 2 equals 0,101 G

+1

fleshget wrote:

A there is whether such opportunity have Maca:

Tab offsets Alt-+ F5. Can be maintain many workers spaces (G54, G55), only burn, what details belongs what indented. Forth, in first of UE global G54 on G55 or G56 or the other, which belongs this details. Now there is no need each time before’another ing lu attractions- to the details and reset a player's

As eliminate? Under inclusion Much remain a X + 2.5 Y -3.2. Here is they the me and crete • entire picture •. Want fix the beginning of templates -otpravlyayu machine home and under return in zero he as times on these magnitude J.J. Cale. There is whether options help this deal?

Podskajite the teapot! Need cut a series of story products exempted, every on its Chishmins. Need to whether each time on a new questioning UE or there is way to as the with one installations UE.

Юрий 33 wrote:

Say, is the teapot! Need cut a series of story products exempted, every on its Chishmins. Need to whether each time on a new questioning UE or there is way to as the with one installations UE.

This not will help? :http: //cnc.userforum.ru/search.php?action =s how_user_posts&user_id =1 808

Юрий 33 wrote:

Say, is the teapot! Need cut a series of story products exempted, every on its Chishmins. Need to whether each time on a new questioning UE or there is way to as the with one installations UE.

You know how many seats ranks your product on Chishmins. On this zero you need to to present on Chishmins and making one detail, bet a new up a blank, adjusting zero on Chishmins under a milling machine, which is worth in positions zero in program and commit a new detail for the same program. (Faulty, that after the first details blowers you have returned in zero, and program you repatriate in the beginning of
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/VXGsj.png).

Last edited by artip (Dec 5 2015 17:24:16)

Understood, a large thank you.

Greetings all, circuit boards on a lathe I have unsupportable included, tomorrow I take a new, drivers under ha there is no such under this disgusting a motherboard, will have questioning mach3 win8 a 32, please can you tell me as this Windows align normal for work, thank you

layer9 wrote:

as this Windows align normally

https://yadi.sk/i/K_XXX3nGm3kzz

Dok wrote:

https://yadi.sk/i/K_XXX3nGm3kzz

Thank you, such a regulation there is, not quite understood I have such clauses as F5, so as under installation not is requested click F6, thought can there is what the there was particular settings

layer9 wrote:

not quite understood I have such clauses as F5, so as under installation not is requested click F6

Regulation written for entire Imaging Computer System, in the time about 8 still no one thought. And why you Windows-8, if can be put 7?
According to off. Site, mach3 goes on the last kh32

Плотник Вася wrote:

regulation written for entire Imaging Computer System, in the time about 8 still no one thought. And why you Windows-8, if can be put 7?
According to off. Site, mach3 goes on the last kh32

Configuring Windows improves work on 2%. I here is rallied paid on weekends to change and leave from Maca. Will try detail describe vitamin transition with pictures.

Colleagues, faced with such a situation, am asking aid -
1. On 16, 17 IDUs LPT prescribed beaded (axis.
2. Queuing up this axis in jog-regime (button virtual remote on on Tab) - signal on these IDUs not portrayed ('m on really LPT phones). Under this on pinakh rest axles see a clear signal to.
3. Remont, jobs this axis on any other - in end not see signal nor from 4 th axis, nor from a replaced.
4. Is worth optimized WinXP, only the right Mach3, until this problems with Mach3 not was at all no. Profile press - https://yadi.sk/d/BQy2Nrw0m7voG

That would?

Sure we - yesterday put license Mach3, now under perenaznachenii out axles, signal from X (A), Y, Z emerges on, maybe 17, pinakh, if so you simply point, BUT - when you funnin '4-defective axis on any of PIN, signal there so and there is no. ;( (
Far dig? What thought there is have whom?

-button 4-oops axis as in excess?

Last edited by Схимник (Dec 14 2015 15:22:56)

Юрий 33 wrote:

A bit similar question suffer and me. There is simple small notepad

N5 (File Name = Circle the on Sunday, November 29, 2015)
N10 (Default Plasma Post)
N15 G90.1
N20 G0 Z60.0000
N25 G0 X0.0020 Y-0.0018
N30 G28.1 (Probe for Stock)
N35 G0 Z0.0000
N40 M3(PLasma On)
N45 G4 P0.1000
N50 G2 I-0.5980 J-0.0018 F60.00
N55 G4P0.10
N60 M5 (Plasma Off)
N65 G0 Z60.0000
N70 M30

That need recast, to overtook his on axis X on 100mm machine performed this program again. As his force to rejoin these 100mm to focusing program?% -)

Last edited by Чукча (Dec 11 2015 23:43:52)

Чукча wrote:

What need recast

Yes nothing not need to Gorski Hotel reception! Have made one detail, blowers returned in zero. Write in military command search kh100 > ione. Blowers moved on 100mm on's. Zeroing's. Bet program in the beginning of and ione. Increasingly.

artip wrote:

Yes nothing not need to Gorski Hotel reception! Have made one detail, rotating blade returned in zero. Write in military command search kh100 > ione. Blowers moved on 100mm on's. Zeroing's. Bet program in the beginning of and ione. Increasingly.

Simply need programno on page to place 4 details. To progressive Rock not an number of lines for and arose thought, as this app do programme, and to repeat its in other parts of leaf not obnulyaya manually a.

Mach3. Put tick in menu config - > general config (Run Macro Pump), and script preserve in file with entitled "macropump.m1s" in folder "C:\ Mach3\ macros\ Mach3Mill", in folder with your workers profile.

Could you tell me please, where in settings Mach3 find (Run Macro Pump)

Please can you tell me on Mach 3, and more precisely about puny ekranchika where are displayed trajectory course such, carved today angular decor, until this carving on speed 3-6m / forge the Was many cisele, today decided to on to experiment with speeds, 1yu half was cutting 1.35 flushed / flushed, second half 4,5m / flushed, the difference in vorse strongly discernible, and I observed one thing in mach3, that the first half of on bitty screen more net, and the second as would with omissions from, that this means? Can mach sees omission shagovikov? http://s7.uploads.ru/t/szqtE.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/NZJVp.jpg

Схимник wrote:

Colleagues, faced with such a situation, am asking aid -
1. On 16, 17 IDUs LPT prescribed beaded (axis.
2. Queuing up that axis in jog-regime (button virtual remote on on Tab) - signal on these IDUs not portrayed ('m on really LPT computer in seconds). Under this on pinakh rest out axles see a clear signal to.
3. Remont, jobs that axis on any other - in end not see signal nor from 4 th axis, nor from a replaced.
4. Is worth optimized WinXP, only the right Mach3, until this problems with Mach3 not was at all no. Profile press - https://yadi.sk/d/BQy2Nrw0m7voG

That would?

Sure we - yesterday put license Mach3, now under perenaznachenii axles, signal from X (A), Y, Z emerges on, maybe 17, pinakh, if so you simply point, BUT - when you funnin '4-defective axis on any of PIN, signal there so and there is no. ;( (
Far dig? What thought there is have whom?

-button 4-oops axis as in excess?

Colleagues, what thought there is have whom? Am asking aid

Edited Euthymius the Great (14-12-2015 15 :22: 56)

Such question: In mache, how figured out I have maximal the frequency communication with LPT 17 Kgts (+ - pittance)
This under move 5 mm have Motorhead429 / sandbox and mikroshage 1 / 16-1600 mm per minute, 1 / 8 3200 mm per minute, 1 / 4 6,400 mm / shadowing and chasing

Who as with this lives? Are using small mikroshag? You have higher the frequency? Not are using LPT? Are using adapter for LPT?

achuser wrote:

The result question: In mache, how figured out I have maximal the frequency communication with LPT 17 Kgts (+ - pittance)
This under move 5 mm have Motorhead429 / sandbox and mikroshage 1 / 16-1600 mm / mines, 1 / 8 3200 mm / mines, 1 / 4 6,400 mm / shadowing

Who as with this lives? Are using small mikroshag? You have higher the frequency? Not are using LPT? Are using adapter for LPT?

I have
Mikroshag 1 / 16-Motorhead429 / sandbox 5mm
LPT built-in (not adapter) the frequency 45 kHz computer P-4 Windows Zver
The speed 2300mm / mines on all axes holds is famously me lack.

17kGts me seems little or computer weak (though hardly)

Change Windows on the most simple

achuser wrote:

The result question: In mache, how figured out I have maximal the frequency communication with LPT 17 Kgts

What computer? Something quite little. On 2,1GGts tseleronakh times reaching and 75kGts. Vinda, the drives in order?

Get knows, the old the PC, something as like, 1.7 GHz. Vinda Piggy.

Much automation manager language the speed.

On furky 1.25 step this 1600 mm / mines, under move is obtained 1 / 4
Under furky 2 mm this 2550 somewhere.

Calculated, is obtained, that 17 kHz. Goes totally dunked it shall make port and under achieving threshold puts its maximum? Or I have stupidly any restrictions in really mache are worth? And not hardware part of not shots up?

And kgtsy these - they on the whole port goes, or on every Canal? For example 75kgTs you this bandwidth ability to just port or one Canal only?

Shatik: Ah 2.3 Dam race, if small, hustling sample produce. Here to 6 meters would a different times razgontsya. If on depth entire, then of course more whether less ?????.

I have 2.5 Dam and on 14 construction furky riding machine, only that mikroshag small.

In plans simply building a new press full. With ledshaynami and Motorhead429 / sandbox. Here is embarked question borrow SchVP 1605 or built on 1610.

With one hand than less step on furky, those smaller moment for reverberates need and those more precisely. With other hand, maksimalku on built on 1610 can be squeeze more.

Last edited by achuser (Dec 18 2015 10:12:58)

Could you tell me -
, I'm cutting its terrain on big Tiananmen faint depth and soft material.
Machine on ductile engines, without play.
For minimize code retain code in corresponding arcs, have been putting the speed and faster and displacement on maximum,

But this "THE PROGRAM" itself dumping the speed on sword arches! And arches many!
As do to commanded with constant speed as set in G-really, not was improvising with speeds?

achuser wrote:

That embarked question borrow SchVP 1605 or built on 1610.

If leadshayny with encoders control, take built on 1610. Enkodery give a good the accuracy of step, and about turning moment it is difficult to speak, not knowing the entire design.

achuser wrote:

And kgtsy these - they on the whole port goes, or on every Canal? For example 75kgTs you this bandwidth ability to just port or one Canal only?

This marginal the frequency port, whether there modicum 256 channels. Port after all a parallel, you same not chase folded frequency of each lines :D.
And the will as in whole joke: Triad horses ran 24km away, how many ran each horse?

achuser wrote:

At furky 1.25 step this 1600 mm per minute, under move is obtained 1 / 4
Under furky 2 mm this 2550 somewhere.

Engines 200 steps / turnover, the division step 1 / 4? Then you 200 • 4 =8 00 impulses / turnover, or 800 impulses on 1,25mm, or 640 imp / mm. Under minimum pioneering in 25kGts the speed can be 25,000 / 640 =3 the 9-millimeter / sec, or 2,3m / shadowing and chasing You such the settings? And that shows utility drive-test on 25kGts?

xenobobr wrote:

How do to commanded with constant speed as set in G-really, not was improvising with speeds?

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/ESRqH.png
Remove tick

Help deal you problem next character. On two FVC established one and the same Mach3 (version of 2.63), has license. Under work with large UE in late under-Z on safe levels is happening hiccup. (Under this in the course carry programs no mistakes there is no). On both FVC the problem manifests itself identical.
Settings:
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/N8u9d.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/SF4mj.jpg

zlayababka wrote:

Help deal you problem next character. On two FVC established one and the same Mach3 (version of 2.63), has license. Under work with large UE in late under-Z on safe levels is happening hiccup. (Under this in the course carry programs no mistakes there is no). On both FVC the problem manifests itself identical.
Settings:

Stuck suggest
1. This only on big UE? With small UE all normally
2. On two FVC equally this already a near certainty
3. On video the speed like normal

Lacks operational memory computer
Increase frequency with 25kGts until 35

achuser wrote:

Shatik: Ah 2.3 Dam race, if small, hustling sample produce. Here to 6 meters would a different times razgontsya. If on depth entire, then of course more whether less ?????.

Machine works on this speed and disperse the I his can much more (10,000 can and 15,000) all depends on design press. My homemade field 500kh300

Last edited by Shatik (Dec 19 2015 18:38:22)

Плотник Вася wrote:

engines 200 steps / turnover, the division step 1 / 4? Then you 200 • 4 =8 00 impulses / turnover, or 800 impulses on 1,25mm, or 640 imp / mm. Under minimum pioneering in 25kGts the speed can be 25,000 / 640 =3 the 9-millimeter / sec, or 2,3m / shadowing and chasing You such the settings? And that shows utility drive-test on 25kGts?

The utility not measure it, machine a fresh before in purezza assembled, until in neotaplivaemom - launch an rarely.

All is true, 640 imp on 1.25 furky., under 17 kHz this 1600 mm / shadowing

Much simply not gives preserve more 1600, so and became schiait frequency port, withdrew 17 judging by from step and speed.

zlayababka wrote:

contaminated work with large UE in late under-Z on safe levels is happening hiccup

Hiccup, this E-@-@? Homilies for starters turn Use watch dog

Recalled that I have somewhere a remote control from an android cubicles consoles
http://www.dealextremeru.com/p/mele-f10 … 12?lang=ru
Decided to enlist to my computer for governance presses is. I. Miracle die aller neueste Kreation aus, configured on all 4-reintegration axis and now under the movement of out axles'm using only subwoofer, very conveniently, words not to hand.

Am confident, that be appropriate more budget option,
http://droid-box.ru/market/soputstvuyuwie_tovary/t2/
Here only a remote control (without have) she in principle not need a. Will remain align button by default and in path.

Button can be align here http://s3.uploads.ru/t/0oGXh.jpg
D on dacha'll take off video as works a remote control.

Shatik wrote:

lacks operational memory computer
Increase frequency with 25kGts until 35

The frequency previously was 35, then its had replaced on 25, nothing has changed.
Again same the computers different on two FVC.
RAM 2GB.

Плотник Вася wrote:

hiccup, this E-@-@?

There is no, on video all shown. Much shows, that raised mill and went in the beginning of coordinates, but on fact machine not raises Z pleasantly, after this is beginning to podergivatsya in various directions.
Ah and exactly on this UE ends.

Can be try reduce the speed idle travel schedule.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/bHm1X.png

Last edited by kaliya (Dec 20 2015 11:27:24)

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast