Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast

Mach3 -2chast

Posts 101 to 150 of 598

F2DVasek wrote:

Either enable in settings of the debate, velocity (like so is called)
Either in programmakhv began to put code G64 to rezalos with longer me constant speed.
If need to accurately cut, then vortex code G61 will tugging. Ah and precise deconfiguration in constrained coordinates.

Constant velocity in settings put. In settings engines maximal the speed is worth 1200mm / flushed acceleration 100, but under processing spillovers associated with hinge X the speed falls to ~ 250-300, with if blowers moves 45 degrees, then maximal the speed again is rising until 1,200.

Вячеслав161 wrote:

A I have such question: Why Mach3 not opens files (UE) more 100 Mb? In than can be the reason? 50, 70 Mb there is no problems, is loaded, and here is when closer to 100 and for 100 hangs! Thought deal in computer, okay, but no! Brought together a new relatively not's a weakling computer's a hunk, would still the problem not plummeting has. Help Council pliz!

I himself not the great expert, but here where the seen such a question. The problem can be in the chart. There is in view the right in makhe with stock image pathways cutting. Homilies his (image of the) turn off. Write how many lines in the file.

http://s020.radikal.ru/i711/1509/e3/f147e808f3e4.jpg

Сан_Саныч wrote:

Hello. If was discussed, then am asking my sity + 32 C its nose (the search for results not gives. As write scripts? Or for this need special knowledge?

Signature author

That us not kills, then makes us stronger.

If you know VB words issues be should not. Here is all description of teams and functions

http://www.machsupport.com/wp-content/u … mmands.pdf

Imobile wrote:

Hello.
Not could you tell me, why not works feed (the speed applying) in usb version of mach? Me from-for this not field accurately levels such. 'm using way to with podkladyvaniem papers. There is Iron thing for installations Heights, but as it enjoy not took apart, yes and fear, that on such speed a milling machine gonna break, above than will stop.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Cnc-Z-Axis- … 3aae06c96b

If find can be find dollars for 6-7.

Script now--

http://www.instructables.com/id/Mach3-Zero-Probe-Tool/

Video now--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ijj_Gn2zw

Had a good days all. Today again tried to defeat yanking on press and observed such moment: If in settings mach3 put frequency impulses 25000hz the time breakout is contracting. Please can you tell me far can be dig further? Already not know that to do.

Can be still meaning out edges of change. Tomorrow have a look-see that I have is worth.
Incidentally the frequency what was to 25?
If WordPad a powerful, then vortex more frequency.

F2DVasek wrote:

If WordPad a powerful, then vortex more frequency.

Computer's a hunk too 4 2.66ggts, 1.5gb operational ddr2. Before as put 25,000 was poor. With porogovymi meanings edges of played from 0 until 90 - no difference. Later before as I get there until homes'll text all skriny preset and video work.

Here is skriny preset
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/AvIyx.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/LjfNZ.jpg

Huge thank you "F2DVasek" the problem come around stop the other version of mach3!

dima27044 wrote:

Dobryi evening, I have such a situation - as I understand have engines has its grains the speed higher which go omission, if I to example finally calculated UE with small Auftragserteilung (to example in Edgar Froese is worth small command), under moving from one point and faster until the other, under 100% spin in mache machine is being shifted, as I understand on maximum speed (as times the kind maximal the speed used only), further - suppose frezeruyu and see that command some, leave in mache applying. And is obtained that under moving press (from one point and faster until the other) maximal the speed used only already goes for limit or on strained in dependence how many wind submission in mache. I correctly understand?

I watched in the tab diagnosis (I as would there tried to traced for excessive use speed,) there there is field in which at the work you press is displayed the speed with which he in a certain time is being shifted (in real time) again same, the total the speed for all three axles, and under term exposure so (very Jaatteenmaki) the movement of, not has time show the speed displacement press. Under more longest moving in sight.

Question: As and where me watch to not was surpassing speed?

Click “save ”: Config / then / motor especially arrinving (can mistaking the in encourages accuracy) and there configure the speed and acceleration, top marginal meaning, camping on E. Meaning, higher which engine not are starting it over even on idle transport vehicle routes! On used, you like.

Вячеслав161 wrote:

click “save ”: Config / then / motor especially arrinving (can mistaking the in encourages accuracy) and there configure the speed and acceleration, top marginal meaning, camping on E. Meaning, higher which engine not are starting it over even on idle transport vehicle routes! On used, you like.

Can you have totally dunked it such)
I have here is for example not gonna fly. If in program occasionally the speed higher limit or wind its in sootvetsvuyuschem window. Much even not it will remember about range and to get hers with the speed, that that programno or possibly in window with the relevant consequences) a pity that restrictions nedeystvuyuschie as in of software any monthly limits or funds (

Last edited by F2DVasek (Sep 27 2015 21:15:36)

Hmm. Strange! I have in match, the if put significance speed, then he in no way case his not exceeds! Modicum in artkame his zavyshu, modicum in match, the acceleration (in a percentage) higher shall put. I get there until press, poeksperimentiruyu still.

Quote = "F2DVasek"] Perhaps you have totally dunked it such)
I have here is for example not gonna fly. If in program occasionally above limit or wind its in sootvetsvuyuschem window.

My deference Szaszi!
Strange as something goes you. Had turned a have themselves such a not broke a, to slash the speed was able. Much not exceed the speed sign 'Yuzhnaya' in the motor era, and here is to limit its can be not on in these parameters. Click "tab" and in historically new--emerging just-year window joystick vystavte as a percentage the speed on which machine will process stocking. If put, suppose fifty percent from will peak, how nor make meaning busts induce in come progakh faster not travels nor for that.
I have. As wrote previously, are worth ductile-petroleum drives. Pass steps, privyshenie-, movement not in the contestant side, immediately emergency deconfiguration. But here is glitches on nutrition and glitches the most Maca still the problem. In much of even the problem glitches precisely Maca, if comes team controller explicit with a mistake the he and works with a mistake.
Was cutting decor, and rotating blade zaglubilas on two millimeters. Through some interval returned on normal levels. This accurately not mechanics. And Much glyuknul or chip lpt port. Static can to influence lpt. To why the frequency on is can work Much in greater extent is determined by these chip. I have ceiling 35 kHz. Was dam, was destroyed by fire, has maintained 75 kHz but Much worked on this frequency not steadily. Even in opisalove on app that Spain not more 35 kilo. Already gave ssyl on human read more opisalova Maca, ah and still times. Read with the outset closely. :crazy: http://electroprivod.ru/program/mach3/mach3.pdf

Last edited by king (Sep 30 2015 15:04:15)

Find welcome this weekend ’.
Help please.
Think, the fragment Gapchinskaya sign many. Worked minutes 10 totally dunked it lowered the a milling machine on 2 centimeters, raised and went, cutting through all that can be. In a result harvesting ", blowers is broken.
http://cs624820.vk.me/v624820351/478b5/UlHk55j9ghw.jpg
That this was? Who to blame and that to do? The first time such.

Much license, with rutrekera.

Referal wrote:

Rotating blade climbed and has gone on funding, or repeating terrain on more low perform well?

Suddenly has become sverlitsya the hole, then blowers climbed on’levels and simply has gone further on one perform well, ?rysia all on its path. In the circle stuck and... snapped. First mill update, shield for 700 rubles and 2 hours work.

Last edited by pa5ha (Oct 3 2015 23:33:19)

Check earth!!

I have due to lack of continuous grounding were disruptions immediately for two axes, after installations continuous grounding the problem has moved!! Only earth need your amazing problem solving skills
! Test earth was in elementary, customize testor on dimension 230V tension, then one contact put in contact outlets (on phase), and the other contact on your earth (0) Testor should show tension in networks!!

Has acquired overtaking etiquette and here is problem: Calibrations performed "on cheers" and if the speed F2500, then under turn on 360 and back consecutive several times - find, then to zero not it comes (several degrees) and starts back keep on turning. However with low speed F 200 all like in order - has time plodding until zero. In than contributed mightily configuring Mach?

Last edited by Royar (Oct 4 2015 20:11:52)

Dobryi! Could you tell me such a a-the problem concerns only circles in mache. I have on a makeshift a lathe a laser under management machem dialling mistake under cuts circles
https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/3505/50403350.1/0_d2675_be1326e5_M.jpg
Than further on Y passes those yavnee these establishment become with direct angles, if ask processing not on kratchayshe and from center on spiral the all normal and establishment become establishment, and here is when shift on Y minimal the as if what the mistake in it is accumulated. On photo in sight as this is expressed: Word processing with rights on of left and with bottom upward the first a column, sleduyuschyaya striped already goes from above down and camping on D. Could you tell me can who rebuffed with similar? Program in which write UE Artkam 9 ah and Mach3

Homilies do instead circles squares. Who his knows, can skruglyat corners starts. And at all, as looks picture visualization with establishment? Can programmatic mistake, or in the blanks steps in any axis? Rate the speed cut, that tickles?

pa5ha wrote:

Greetings.
Help please.
Think, will see the fragment Gapchinskaya sign many. Worked minutes 10 totally dunked it lowered the a milling machine on 2 centimeters, raised and went, cutting through all that can be. In a result harvesting ", rotating blade is broken.
http://cs624820.vk.me/v624820351/478b5/UlHk55j9ghw.jpg
That this was? Who to blame and that to do? The first time such.

Much license, with rutrekera.

Contributor to themselves found. Podklinivala and lyuftila axis from-for oblomivsheysya couplings.
https://pp.vk.me/c624822/v624822351/40aa3/eEnVbrwvzRw.jpg

Royar wrote:

Try do instead circles squares. Who his knows, can skruglyat corners starts. And at all, as looks picture visualization with establishment? Can programmatic mistake, or omission steps in any axis? Rate the speed cut, that tickles?

Squares the right have yielded, at the second a lathe the same file tried all normally establishment as establishment, vizualization shows establishment. D casualties system and reinstall the totally dunked it

Hello respected forumovchane.
Podskajite, where in totally dunked it is shown time before the end of processing? I have only how many time passed. Like saw before, truth is worth totally dunked it from Kharbinskiy, which behaved with stiankom, and like would he slightly differently 500.

Imobile wrote:

Hello respected forumovchane.
Podskajite, where in totally dunked it is shown time before the end of processing? I have only how many time passed. Like saw before, truth is worth totally dunked it from Kharbinskiy, which behaved with stiankom, and like would he slightly differently 500.

Nor where. Time carry can be watch in Artkame, if in offense fulfilled preparation programs.

Bob909 wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Cnc-Z-Axis- … 3aae06c96b

If find can be find dollars for 6-7.

Script now--

http://www.instructables.com/id/Mach3-Zero-Probe-Tool/

Video now--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ijj_Gn2zw

Thank you large.
Today tried to establish script.

Code:
'VB Code Start
'-------------------
CurrentFeed = GetOemDRO(818)
DoSpinStop()

ZMove = 20.00 'Total lenght of Probe to move before Stop or no Contact Made.
ZOffset = 1.60'Plate Hight
ZSal = ZOffset + 2.00 '+ Free Hight, Will possition the Proble 2 MM over the Material.

StopZmove = 0
If GetOemLed (825)=0 Then
DoOEMButton (1010)
Code "G4 P2.5"
Code "G31 Z-"& ZMove & "F25"
While IsMoving()
Sleep(200)
Wend
Probepos = GetVar(2002)
If Probepos = - ZMove Then
responce = MsgBox ("**ERROR** " , 4 , "Probe **ERROR**" )
Code "G0 Z10"
StopZmove = 1
Code "F" &CurrentFeed
End If
If StopZmove = 0 Then
Code "G0 Z" & Probepos
While IsMoving ()
Sleep (200)
Wend
Call SetDro (2, ZOffset)
Code "G4 P1"
Code "G0 Z" & ZSal
Code "(Z zeroed)"
Code "F" &CurrentFeed
End If
Else
Code "(Check Ground Probe)"
End If
Exit Sub
'-------------------
'VB Code Stop

Not know, that better, an effort or the upper hand... start comparing. Tried to and the and friend nothing not broke a. As I understood should be regulated here is these 3 were
ZMove = 20.00 how many will pass until not will stop in search of 0
ZOffset = 1.60 high templates
ZSal = ZOffset + 2.00 '+ Free hight, high over materiyalom on which will stop after 0
I have probe altitude 19.2 Zagotovka 20mm, wanted to first 0 establish on bottom, to not to change script - not broke a. Comes to 0, and then is rising on centimeters obnolyaetsya and is rising na2 mm

Strange, today this script down after breakpoints during goes, slightly mill not broken. That here is this for -curriculum GetVar (2002)? Raze not can with script programs deal I want do 0 for povorotki. Until the table not reaches, when overtaking etiquette give (raise spindle) but on the back beam is famously comes. Want do so, to reached out to probnika, free time 10 (aaaea higher 0) and reared until 20.
If tickles, then 0 ustanavlivat- one thing udovolstvi and deal 10 seconds.

klepa wrote:

outskirts time days, people authoritarianism Chronicle computer numerically controlled, question overdue as align totally dunked it, after all I have three axis is obtained, not 4, Y is obtained instead axis A, Podskajite please.

On test occasionally so http://s2.uploads.ru/t/2UKRG.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/yM6rv.jpg

+1

's a rakish chap with scripts. When blowers insisted we had, pushed on stop sign. And all. Thought controller has, and there is no, uploaded program moves, and from, - there is no. Looked in emotionaI setting - nothing not was just a slip. People good, help! I already and was dumping and by'd stick, program've rebooted.
Ur earned. I apparently suchano pushed Jong will be promoted (under automatic ustanovkoy0)

Last edited by Imobile (Oct 13 2015 00:32:07)

Imobile wrote:

's a rakish chap with scripts. When blowers insisted we had, pushed on stop sign. And all. Thought controller has, and there is no, uploaded program moves, and from, - there is no. Looked in settings - nothing not was just a slip. People good, help! I already and was dumping and by'd stick, program've rebooted.

That the script as victory, the a long. I have on order in short. F the speed 5m on Z, the thickness of the a contact plate, F the speed upswing of on Z. In brevity increasingly. http://s6.uploads.ru/t/PMoXN.jpg5 the thickness of the plate.

Last edited by ВИНТ (Oct 13 2015 00:56:30)

Find welcome this weekend ’. After reinstall Windows and Maca with the program here...... bulges out window Roosendaal error. , pressing on DC and all works like would, as need to. A bit iai?yaaao. But uncritically. Nothing terrible or is worth something take?

ВИНТ wrote:

What the a script trying as victory, the a long. I have on order in short. F the speed 5m on Z, the thickness of the a contact plate, F the speed upswing of on Z. In brevity increasingly. 5 the thickness of the plate.

Edited propeller (Yesterday 00 :56: 30)

And SetDRO (2.5) What makes?

Imobile wrote:

A SetDRO (2.5) What makes?

Adds the thickness Probic under obnulennii in moment of touching. Until trawling remained 5mm (high Probic).

Propeller,
Large you Thanks for Sharing (script. And the how many wise nepopadalos - nerabotayut (concern Probic, quickly pellets ricochet and only then record zero. As not drive the money changers, nothing not helped. And this works well. Accented, too, gluki, but changed on:

Code "G31 Z-20 F100"
While Ismoving ()
Wend
Call SetDRO(2,0)
Code "G0 Z1"
While Ismoving ()
Wend
Call SetDRO (2.50) 'When already climbed on safer Z 1mm, adds 50mm to that costs that was

I.e., if wouldn't work, to not flied on on 50 mm there here. 1 mm is rising over probikom then immediately in sight, that worked correctly.

Found a glitch, why 5 prezhdnikh scripts nerabotali. They bounce off until zero under the touch., not recorded 0, and only then have risen slowly on safe levels. So here is: On fare PMDX-126 All types entry snabzhon separate land. The contestant land I has entrenched on probik, and signal on spindle. All proveril- in Masn3 control shows well. But nezametil, that on fare’diode is ablaze in half-hearted one. From this was a small delay reaction under releasing the from Probic. And this been lacking, to rotating blade was walking up to previous 0 and only then changed testimony. Without control diodes on fare this would and not observed.

Last edited by qrwaLT (Oct 15 2015 16:53:34)

qrwaLT wrote:

Dobavlyaet the thickness Probic under obnulennii in moment of touching. Until trawling remained 5mm (high Probic).

Propeller,
Large you Thanks for Sharing (a script trying. And the how many wise nepopadalos - nerabotayut (concern Probic, quickly pellets ricochet and only then record zero. As not drive the money changers, nothing not helped. And this works well. Accented, too, gluki, but changed on:

Code "G31 Z-20 F100"
While Ismoving ()
Wend
Call SetDRO(2,0)
Code "G0 Z1"
While Ismoving ()
Wend
Call SetDRO (2.50) 'When already climbed on safer Z 1mm, adds 50mm to that costs that was

I.e., if wouldn't work, to not flied on on 50 mm there here. 1 mm comes up of probikom then immediately in sight, that worked correctly.

Found a glitch, why 5 prezhdnikh scripts nerabotali. They bounce off until zero under the touch., not recorded 0, and only then have risen slowly on safe levels. So here is: On fare PMDX-126 All types entry snabzhon separate land. The contestant land I has entrenched on probik, and signal on spindle. All proveril- in Masn3 control shows well. But nezametil, that on fare’diode is ablaze in half-hearted one. From this was a small delay reaction under releasing the from Probic. And this been lacking, to rotating blade was walking up to previous 0 and only then changed testimony. Without control diodes on fare this would and not observed.

Edited qrwaLT (15-10-2015 16 :53: 34)

Worked script well, until not tried to preserve. Retained under new name, but under nazhati on button, mistake, open file, and there the German he or, I found this file and released in him script. Under you click on button, 0 reaction, in photo editor a script trying fulfilled. And still observed, with the program programs comes to team inclusion spindles and does freeze, 'm shaking 2 razana start and further works normally. Apparently again something pushed not the.

The problem such is - already all would have turned over, and answer find on Forum not can! That need to Gorski Hotel reception in konvektore NC, what kmandnye G-codes for normal of drafting the ing lu under Mach3? Could you tell me that in the early and that in late.

Pereustanavlival system, on a new mach3 refuses work, even on dedicated sector the high with clean vindoy XP on the new requires strong disk.
DriverTest betrays together vertical lines, not dopomogoyu dM as need to (templating engines clenching as a tractor). This same mach3 in the old 20 fringes interned computer, okay which even on parameters too should not its pull-works. That this may be? The problem in from bare metal? Previously when "was dying" the old tight disk WordPad glyuchil, plus often was getting chopped off electricity, could in from bare metal that the glyuknut? Like programs all the rest work normal, only with machem such a neponyatka.

Thanks to, tried, "polosit" so same, on kind of capacity all entire, not, bloated, as new, but the problem unambiguously in from bare metal, I so understand that diagnostics here no perhaps not draw, only can be bloc nutrition reverse try, if not will gain, then only a new WordPad borrow. Or can be as the iron test?

amber39 wrote:

thanks to, tried, "polosit" so same, on kind of capacity all entire, not, bloated, as new, but the problem unambiguously in from bare metal, I so understand that diagnostics here no perhaps not draw, only can be bloc nutrition reverse try, if not will gain, then only a new WordPad borrow. Or can be as the iron test?

With good continuous grounding start your. And XP on the new from bare metal cannot be questioning - not generated by, perhaps drivers there is no. I have 7 and 10 - is famously works, (USB) only, Skype knock down the and Internet. As only focus totally dunked it loses, then team through one feasible. In 120 not polazish until the drying of the.

Observed feature of. Under big files (1.5 days cutting) totally dunked it stray. Is happening shift. ???? constantly closer to the end of. The first a sign of, poorly reacts on manual displacement after boot code. Now stopped all services Windows and deleted excess programs. Stuck still. If repeated, d move on totally dunked it 4.

Imobile wrote:

First a sign of, poorly reacts on manual displacement after boot code.

This have all so. With a large, already downloaded, the file UE manual displacement retards, and risk break the mill. All manual displacement for zero out the need to do until boot UE.

Colleagues, help. Not is obtained launch subprograms.
Write so:
P105
G91 F100
G01 Y2
G01 Z-1
G02 X0 Y0 J-2
G01 Z1
G01 Y-2
M99

Then plugging in in basic program
m98 P105

Not goes. In than mistake?

dtolstoy wrote:

m98 P105

Try M198

Imobile wrote:

pics, today this script down after breakpoints during goes, slightly a milling machine not broken. That here is this for -curriculum GetVar (2002)? Raze not can with script programs deal I want do 0 for povorotki. Until the table not reaches, when overtaking etiquette give (raise spindle) but on the back beam is famously comes. Want do so, to reached out to probnika, free time 10 (aaaea higher 0) and reared until 20.
If tickles, then 0 ustanavlivat- one thing udovolstvi and deal 10 seconds.

I have'll be in a minute machine works, as will finish-I a copy of his script'll post an here. Works as clock, Perhaps already six months. Himself code, with those that I gave higher I not matched it.
Works just-- on stockingput this him (probe or as there-touch plate), felt a milling machine on millimertov 5-10 higher its, pushed on auto tool zero in makhe in Taba program run (the main down a window). Blowers goes down with speed, which that in a script. Concerns bauxite parts of threads he has and otezzhaet upward on a predefined in a script distance.

But! I in another section wrote, as I remarkable spent almost 3 month in search of departure coordinates my particular homemade press. The problem proved in polomannom\ corrupted (not know how) file preset gave. When I all the settings made on a new and retained in the new the file-I made several copies of his and have the now as a pupil Kremlin--whether in different places
And already one more time on this mother-fucking worthless cock departure coordinates I worthy. To what I this all sentiment-to what when this problem with departure coordinates was -i several times saw that here is this script definitions Heights glyuchil. I.e.-so same as you said-not wanted to stop (good I have machine of dweeby and reaction already worked out on panik stop sign pressed browser displayed results quickly), couple of times reached out down as been paved, but not passed upward. The reason here is such here is you rave and departure coordinates can lie in problems the file preset!

But I have, too, there is question to to the propeller heads. Stuck explain, in advance bring apology, if not understandable.
Me periodically need to change a for different works. A relatively note coordinates. Machine zero I have in right atop street corner, if look on with a vertical milling center from above. Respectively all workers a-the negative.
Ah and sobbsno question-as me do so, that it comes for example pushing Abenomics one keys, not manually (as I now do) to present worker zero (who as I already spoke-can to change in dependence from size templates? Example-in one version I have worker zero is - I got 260 on's and -240 on y note coordinates.
In my gut can smell that this likely marketed at knock-down here (centimeters picture), but as-not gather additionally in any way. And now touch and go probing around at random already simply fear. Pull- on button khepl-what gives's cool, though not works

Thank you!

http://s019.radikal.ru/i605/1511/7a/a53998b84c39.jpg

Bob909 wrote:

but as-not gather additionally in any way. And now touch and go probing around at random already simply fear. Pull- on button khepl-what gives's cool, though not works

Padding question here: http://s6.uploads.ru/t/dcMU3.jpg
In UE you can add ensured you (and vnesyonnyy you in exceeded graph) indented G55.G59 and so on.
Try, this not difficult. One times'll be and increasingly will face on their seats.
If not tickles, write that did, that broke a and as you need.

+1

Here is my macro

CurrentFeed = GetOemDRO(818)
DoSpinStop()

ZMove = 20.00 'Total lenght of Probe to move before Stop or no Contact Made.
ZOffset = 19.7'Plate Hight
ZSal = ZOffset + 10.00 '+ Free Hight, Will possition the Proble 2 MM over the Material.

StopZmove = 0
If GetOemLed (825) =0 Then
DoOEMButton (1010)
Code "G4 P2.5"
Code "G31 Z-"& ZMove & "F50"
While IsMoving()
Sleep(200)
Wend
Probepos = GetVar(2002)
If Probepos = - ZMove Then
responce = MsgBox ("**ERROR** " , 4 , "Probe **ERROR**" )
Code "G0 Z10"
StopZmove = 1
Code "F" &CurrentFeed
End If
If StopZmove = 0 Then
Code "G0 Z" & Probepos
While IsMoving ()
Sleep (200)
Wend
Call SetDro (2, ZOffset)
Code "G4 P1"
Code "G0 Z" & ZSal
Code "(Z zeroed)"
Code "F" &CurrentFeed
End If
Else
Code "(Check Ground Probe)"
End If
Exit Sub

+1

Bob909 wrote:

in my gut can smell that this likely marketed at knock-down here

Razor not J.J. Cale! Active Work Offset reflects active in this moment pattern (am) padding workers coordinates. In rapid access on & their six, but can be much more. You select pattern and simply go filling the right a Current Work Offset.! It is important! Not forget start pressing hard button, Regen Toolpath, to program immediately passed these padding and I've counted trajectory. This at all not fact-button and not it, if its click more often. Under exit program ask me for maintain whether padding. Positive the answer will record their in memory programs for good (ah more precisely until the next changes).
Appo, too, rights, only this more advanced set that whether option. Open graph and zamolotit there all scheduled and there is no padding :writing:
P.S. And yes! https://translate.google.se/?hl=ru will help!

Last edited by Blackhead (Nov 6 2015 22:29:34)

+1

Good time days
I have emerged, too, question to to the propeller heads
On CNC vinda itself why the it reset the naturally totally dunked it, too, embarked. As me can be launch with seats where this all has stalled?
Up a blank, it is a pity me and so they hard accrue

sega wrote:

good 24-hour clock
I have emerged, too, question to to the propeller heads
On computer numerically controlled vinda itself why the it reset the naturally totally dunked it, too, embarked. As me can be launch with seats where this all has stalled?
Up a blank, it is a pity me and so they hard accrue

Restore zero meaning. To move to point during the 1990’word processing. Watch a BMP. Find in program string with these coordinates of. Launch program with this the premier.

Hello! I have such a problem: Long already’ve worked with skrinsetom here is these
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/ZPuBT.jpg
He I like, I to him was accustomed, but had to reverse computer's a hunk and anew to set mach3.
And here is already 3 days have been arguing establish this skrinset and nothing not is obtained. Pose at different computer nerd and everywhere one thing and, too,! Something I, something I'm missing or do not so, but not can figure out, that. I have there are three version of mach3 and with any version of the I see one thing and, too, - here is this
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/DZ0gr.jpg
As I have broke a before - not remember! Who knows - could you tell me!

artip
Seems folder Bitmaps not has replaced.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast