Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast

Mach3 -2chast

Posts 51 to 100 of 771

If are worth khoumy, then not gather additionally in any way why before support.dell.com in zero billets to go.
Adopted base. Served the grunt. Main machine with retaining. Detail has remained on the table.
On tomorrow came. Zakhoumilsya. With same machine himself zero templates will find on conserved coordinates

+1

Dobryi day.
Could you tell me, who knows, as on work press affects this parameter?
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/j1zow.png

Referal wrote:

At marginal frequency impulses, that can to issue program on conclusions LPT-port.

But as this affects work press?

Directly affects maximum the speed rapid their moves. On the tab Motor tuning maximal the speed spillovers that. On max. Traction spindles can sway, if he is governed by PWM.

I itself once Plekhanov such faylik on this about. MachRaschetIn green field keep thrusting their figures, can mikroschagi driver adjust will have, but the idea must be is understandable. Pro frequency. In folder Mach3 there is file DriverTest.exe, which and tested the frequency impulses computer.

Last edited by Blackhead (Jun 16 2015 22:11:44)

+1

Referal wrote:

A - if in settings engines in mak3 is worth width momentum in microseconds, more width momentum for the basic signal, this hangs fact mak3 and our combined

Thanks to, not knew. Clarify want. Wide momentum for the basic signal in the same DrayverTeste can find the money? Or where? Signed up with with seller used only, he said questioning 5 in settings used only. I and not particularly was conceived why. Not tell pollsters who, where on Forum info on this point? Thank you.

Help deal. Began test its homemade machine. Wrote Jeul Pan, uploaded in extraordinary game this is, and under work in really the early is obtained Z climbed on safe levels and all, and all is worth.
After long while found, that after stop and next you click Start. All is beginning to work, camping on E. Lacked some team in UE (machine as-would not saw team-move
To conditional point for starters milling) and not understandable then why artkam wrong wrote ing lu. :dontknow: here is putting the beginning of written UE. Apparently something here lacks
T1M6
G0Z5.000
G0X0.000Y0.000S15000M3
G0X3.209Y8.850Z5.000
G1Z-6.056F800.0
G1X3.242Y8.817Z-6.057F3000.0
X3.509Y8.549Z-6.070
X3.552Z-6.035
X3.748Y8.353Z-6.064
X3.797Z-6.026
X3.944Y8.206Z-6.057
X4.008Z-6.010
X3.637Y8.578Z-5.941
X3.265Y8.950Z-5.924
X3.062Y9.153Z-5.935
Y9.186Z-5.909

Suspect, that this M6 team no mood, as on the picture. He and awaits reset-of start-up of. If not planning on replacement tool in the process enforcement one code, then install there on Ignore Toll convened, or fingers M6 prowess. However charm of presence M6 in is, that there is two macro for this team. On first my machine for example Goes to stance substitutes tool, on the second Deputy levels. Exactly substitutes tool awaits and your machine in the first overhead line code. General Config

Referal wrote:

the ratio (skvazhnost) 50%

Thanks for comment. This as on the second the picture, I understand? But then on the first will as something too. I something all-???'re not understanding. And as width momentum affects engine and affects whether? Induction for example the same? It like debris is quite, but can and not hurt understand will.

Last edited by Blackhead (Jun 18 2015 19:40:03)

Blackhead wrote:

I suspect, that this M6 team no mood, as on the picture. He and awaits reset-of start-up of. If not planning on replacement tool in the process enforcement one code, then install there on Ignore Toll convened, or fingers M6 prowess

Tried to remove M6 and on skrinu did. Outcome the same. :no: I here is that still found, that with you click on button, stop sign specifically on 3-it search, namely G0X3.209Y8.850Z5.000 and under the upstream
You click on ione machine all-??? Goes to desired direction by the early seats milling. Nothing not gather additionally in any way% -)

Referal wrote:

Sorkin that? Not quite understood.

Those same 50%. In Mach maximally 15 can be field, and 50% the first pictures of the already 20mks, with, that in manuale said, that most drives normally work under 1 mks. (P.5.5.2.1). Exactly, this already not quite the right me debris is. Enough common understanding of, for that thank you.

Hello! Help please deal -

Mach loads UE in format .txtwith oshibkoy.-
If code a small max. 1,500 lines for, then all in poryadke- loads and works, all norms,
And here is if code (Jeul Pan) more 2000 strok- the loads wrong, where the until 3,000 lines for all'oc, and further raze,
???? one and the same code - sometimes loads until 3020 the premier, sometimes until 3800, sometimes can until 4,000, the outcome each time so.
If same UE in format .tapthe all loads, reflects, and works,

All would nothing, if would not one thing BUT! - UE do in VECTRIC ASPIRE (Ukraine), and made there for mach, can be the framework. Only in format .txt

Poproboval- framework. In Aspire, choosing postprotsessor Nortwood ATC (mm.tap- then mach loads this file and like works.
(But so after all not correctly)

Not can understand in than the problem, -
And as from Aspire framework. Jeul Pan in format .tap for mach-and?

P4, 2.40GGts, 35- 45 y.o. GB RAM
Windows xp sp3

mach version r2.63

aspire 3.09

Reverse enlargement txt file has tried?

Blackheadthank you,) large, - reversed the rasshirenie- and mach eat your pocket watch UE :yep:

Now works in kholostuyu- but in sight all'oc,
If in such a way there is no "criminals" - the the d enjoy and further,

Referal
and you thank you! - have read pro such method, on for peer-, (seems proposed Okan Vitali), but, why the I have vinkheks not found the famous Todosevicha, so that put the, which worked, and in above mentioned countries file this the problem solved! - still times-thank you!)

Respected say that emerged mach 4 who that heard or already enjoys?

Guys Podskajite blinks lights are flashing yellow indicator Normal Condition machine works normale superieure, in than the problem can be? Repeatedly was dumping be the blinks.

Dobryi evening.
Somewhere read, not can find, that totally dunked it, under division step more 1 / 64 will leak steps. What would maximally allowable subgroups step?

Dok wrote:

totally dunked it, under division step more 1 / 64 will leak steps

Much created nothing pro the division steps not knows. In mache number of impulses on 1 mm that.

Netics wrote:

Much created nothing pro the division steps not knows. In mache number of impulses on 1 mm that.

Perhaps not correctly asked question. .NET.: Under climate division step on the driver need to change parameter Steps per. That, if I correctly understood, will increase number of impulses on one turnover. The question is, under what maximally admissible numbers impulses not will passes steps?

Dok wrote:

The subject in is, under what maximally admissible numbers impulses not will passes steps?

Post62 Mach3 -2chast

So pays to that with an indicator of?

Hello.
Dragged two "new" phones, so say, in use. Give totally dunked it, which works but: On one (notebook) window Maca ranks only part of monitor, drag out on the whole not is obtained, at the other figures in okoshkakh more themselves windows, so that a, time and camping on P. In sight partly. On climate preset sizes font totally dunked it not reacts. Can who something will recommend?

Dok wrote:

Hello.
Dragged two "new" phones, so say, in use. Give totally dunked it, which works but: On one (notebook) window Maca ranks only part of monitor, drag out on the whole not is obtained, at the other figures in okoshkakh more themselves windows, so that a, time and camping on P. In sight partly. On climate preset sizes font totally dunked it not reacts. Can who something will recommend?

Pre in packets settings check a tick lie to this check that box, screen will on the whole screen was set up.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/meHXd.jpg

Guys, there is from whom labor ing lu programs require for Mach3 4 pump turbine? Nodo me write postoprotsessor and for this me need working example. PCA in advance for aid

Hello.
Repeat myself, already wrote in the other topic. Blackcurrant armored-control station with enkoderom. On turn encoder totally dunked it not reacts. Found such: https://yadi.sk/i/pjhTymkvi6EaB'm tuning up.
Step 3:
http://s0.uploads.ru/t/cTIEN.png

Instead No error I have upper Midwest Port Not Open. Him could you tell me, that to do?

My deference Szaszi!
'll come by from is far. :blush:
Machine potato gun. Workplace of field 260kh510kh110 mm, napravlyayki around 25kh35kh16 mm. This xyz respectively. Screws Motorhead429 / sandbox 1605 all. Drive HBS507 + game engine 300 steps\ about. 1.2 degrees step, trekhfaznik.
System Vinda7 + MAch3 has license version of 2.63, from above banged out version of 3.043.066. Iron under system. Precent kor2duo 3Ggts (775 the socket), four hectares RAM 800 MHz standard DDR2, vidyukha what first long (even not watched of enquiry stuck a).
Until this was all produced on it up your mother with protsom atom and was two hectares RAM and software entire Imaging Computer System. Ltd. has shown great results two years without conspicuous problems. But on week it flew off file licenses. 've, uh, replaced totally dunked it. Through couple of days had fled think the driver lpt. Reinstall not saved. Has replaced iron and software. Driver again not embarked, had to't be coy with me. Got his glass version of 3.043.066. Downloaded some demo's., but embraced on old version of as with license. But there is but. Bad about molesting on entire Imaging Computer System Russian skrinset from Mikhail played, for this him huge thank you.
On products 7 crawled out a glitch. 'm uploading UE, zhamkayu start stochka lurched and all, nor who nor far not goes to. Account for handle aglitskiy skrinset and in field Feed Rate zhmat Reset. After this all wham-bam as been paved. But climbs out the second a glitch. Booting second UE passes as in democracy version of, so-as and predisposition of. Had to using aglitskuyu version of Macha3. Works normal and the speed big, but there is no search zero tool. Script not Iranian. Simply copying nor what not gave.
System freaked out and told FIGVAM (Homeland indeyska Zakopane). :D Sam scripts write not becomes, because not understand as.
And question here is in than. System so themselves is leading because-that I've been racking my a new version of old license or there is still something?
Machine I have for hobby, sudomodelizmom dabble long winter evenings.
And this opisalovo the settings Maca on the human language. http://electroprivod.ru/program/mach3/mach3.pdf
Can whom use to anyone.

Dok wrote:

I have upper Midwest Port Not Open. Him Podskajite, that to do?

Occasionally real whom port. In bivaetsya Number sweat. Find can be snap Pk machine gun on my computer. To move in dispatcher ustroystv- ports -komporty. Podsoedenite its a remote control to port, after definitions or installations driver list would blink an and will emerge new device. Suppose COM6 or what another, here is his and need to contribute in field Port Num on everything the tab.

And can be as something force Much turn WordPad on conclusion UE? MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% for good reason the electrics spiraling..

Guys, who virtually enjoyed compensating lyuftov in Mach3? More specifically - on axis X in paired nut / propeller trapeze there is taking order 1 mm. If cut a circle the difference in size on axes X and Y also about 1 mm diameter (on X naturally smaller the size of the). What figures and where recast for such a case?
http://s018.radikal.ru/i525/1507/9c/e13123f8c1e2.jpg

In the first window enter the 1 and I think tick need to put (the clearance incl)

My deference Szaszi!

DeKot wrote:

who virtually enjoyed compensating lyuftov in Mach3

Himself until not enjoyed. Here is a quotation from articles.
Dialogue Konfiguratsii > Lyufty (Config > second), revealed on Figure 5-24, allows point to
A certain distance, which axis must pint ago for of maturities a backlash under
Movement forward to wrought point. The speed, with which is undertaken this movement, also
Is configured.
Mach3 will try to compensate for backlash in mechanism drive axis (camping on E. Taking),
Seeking to approach each regulating voluntary active koordinate with the same destination movement. For such
Operations as boring or boring this helpful, but not can overcome problems press under
Continuous Reza. Also note:
• Those the settings are used only, when The compensation play included with the help Jackdaw in
Checkbox.
• The compensation play - this "last chance", when mechanically construction press already not can
Be improved! Option of usually is used under the switched off regime the Standing speed for
Edges of in routes UE.
• Mach3 not in able fully to control parameters accelerate, when produced
Compensation lyuftov, so system with shagovikami usually with its amelioration not work, so as is possible
Pass steps.

And even on time work programs affects.

DeKot wrote:

who virtually enjoyed compensating lyuftov in Mach3

Boldly can be enjoy. Lyufty fully not will make every effort in fur. Systems. Otherwise this already a wedge. So programmatic compensation, where not are worth overvalued demands to AIDS (either tuning system not cost), well justified. Although there are and restrictions. For example under work tverdosplavnym instrument, need to correctly choose direction cut. Lyufty can simply taste of this edge trimming tool. Bystrorez in this sense gives more favors. Even 1mm lyuftov not afraid of :nope:
Text or I on their FVC under need include compensation lyuftov. Even if they not more 5-9 GAI.

So Szaszi I not argued, that mach3 not in able something do. Only led read more leadership. Homes tried on its 45kW, truth I have lyufty until tens of not at grading. But outcome there is, cutting max cleaner.
On the speed if affects the not significantly. I personally not observed zatormozhenosti. Truth I have are worth hybrid drives, ductile-petroleum.

vladin wrote:

Lyufty fully not will make every effort in fur. Systems. Otherwise this already a wedge.

Fully agree. Eliminate taking on a hundred percent can be only zavariv bearing to the, and the as watch.

But as same podpruzhinennye armored glass) with choice play?
But as podpruzhinennye screws with choice play?)

Thank you all 0 Client on subject. All it turned out easier. On troublesome axis ask magnitude play (as asked - 1 mm) "tick" in a check boxing.
Are launching UE - machine unfortunately until point change of direction on X, in that point does freeze, chooses taking, unfortunately until next point change of direction on X, does freeze, chooses taking and camping on D.
If anything I have so. If correctly pick a significance compensation play, get "normal" a circle.
Ah yes, time processing increases.
There where need not compensation play - 'm shutting off.

A still such ponyaie, as "pressing of incisor (such)"
And rigidity geometry press.
Or you, that all evil in some only lyuftakh?

Perishing this I always'm including. House its machine himself built, himself brought together. So and know all his shortcomings - a weak rigidity that developed lyufty.
Here is and seek from shortcomings obtain although would "zero."

Last edited by DeKot (Jul 30 2015 23:38:51)

Comrades help deal. Ignores fulfilling M-team. Here is that did: Created file M60.m1s (hew British,) in it (ActivateSignal (OUTPUT1, retained in Mach3Mill. Much launch an with this profile. Under meeting UE not includes OUTPUT1. Open editor of macros thd pressed on fulfilling and about miracle - worked. And Western Jackdaw pose in General konfige - Run Macro effect the same. Yes, and in diagnostic under launch team M60 (disambiguation) lifts message No trigger civil P us / word. As force work?

Hello.
Not could you tell me, why not works feed The the speed applying) in usb version of mach? Me from-for this not field accurately levels such. 'm using way to with podkladyvaniem papers. There is Iron thing for installations Heights, but as it enjoy not parsed, yes and fear, that on such speed a milling machine gonna break, above than will stop.

Imobile wrote:

“I don’t from-for this not field accurately levels such. 'm using way to with podkladyvaniem papers.

Witness post64.
http://cnc.userforum.ru/search.php?acti … 08&p=2
That you there review? Establish 0.1. Click and hold down key Ctrl. Move any axis with have. Moves only on a predefined historical region, under any established speed.

Imobile wrote:

There are Iron thing for installations Heights

On Forum this increasingly there is, are looking for Installing zero, Avtonol, you can view and here :http: / / cnc.userforum.ru / viewtopic.php? ID =9 45

Last edited by appo (Aug 30 2015 21:05:12)

http://i016.radikal.ru/1508/d5/eaac09da92f2.png
Dobryi evening!
Sorry for dumb question. Asked zero point and in ArtCam, and on 45kW right the bottom. Launch an UE, and spindle tries to leave on axis X in dark side (beyond the table). Vizualization in ArtCam passes normally. Podskajite, where I fail.?

Perhaps need to do "turn the coordinates"

Thanks for Sharing (operational response!

vlad34 wrote:

Perhaps need to do "turn the coordinates"

If I correctly understood, field In the Window Mach, limited white the Christmas - this as times workplace of field my press?
I applied "turn", contour products moved in field, limited the Christmas. And need whether now something to change in settings axles? It seems, that axis X and Y I have are reversed (that, on the idea of, correctly), at least, under setting a zero point axis X reset button of "ZERO Y", and vice versa. And still meaning remove on axes have become red.
Someone can popular explain my further actions or where about this can be read?
In advance thank!

Podskajite where stipulates the keys governance the axes.
'm tuning up axis Since all ports prescribed, and here is what-click cut to disco find not can.

eugeneks wrote:

Who something can popular explain my further actions or where about this can be read?

Homilies under creating UE zero-sum dimension point to appoint on center. Then keep on a.

Sergey_SP wrote:

here is what-click cut to disco find not can.

Keys you need very to appoint. Enter Smicor Gecko Hotkeys Setup. There start working

Hello. If was discussed, then am asking my sity + 32 C its nose (the search for results not gives. As write scripts? Or for this need special knowledge?

And I have such question: Why Mach3 not opens files (UE) more 100 Mb? In than can be the reason? 50, 70 Mb there is no problems, is loaded, and here is when closer to 100 and for 100 hangs! Thought deal in computer, okay, but no! Brought together a new relatively not's a weakling computer's a hunk, would still the problem not plummeting has. Help Council pliz!

All bountiful days!
Have me to you question, can who rebuffed with so. In general, there is here is such a model:
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Sl1Hn.jpg
In one place tail there is bend, which moves away below central axis billets. In this place which held its fourth axis makes strident of rotation of, after all there for it - void. Then she again same sharply retards, when on the way such again meets the assistant for processing. And apparently from-for these abrupt movements axis stray. Like as is sweeping surplus or nedoshagivaet. In general in this place hiccup.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/0IWHZ.jpg
I almost increasingly won, even almost all "the shadows" from pro parts. And until this seats unfortunately clearly, and then is beginning to keep on turning jerkily and hacking away at the poor guy's tail!
Lowering speed in UE until 600 mm / shadowing Precisely in this place results not gave, increasingly the same.
In advance thank for answers!

There is decision, truth very expensive. Use petroleum engines with enkoderom. They not yen) steps. But this shines I will get into hemming the entire electronics.

Had a good days all. Faced with such problem. Machine handles detail jerkily, has tried at different ing lu, the outcome one and the same.
The prehistory: Died my the old the old computer's a hunk on which all has worked without reproaches and comrade cast his the old too 4, 2Gb RAM. Formatnul on it tight, made recommended configuration Windows, established the same mach3 that and was before, I dropped it off file preset. All immediately everything will run without problems and Twirling, and I. On "idle" transport vehicle routes machine freely stands at without curiously jerks. Launch an any ing lu and he handles its rykami, as if would obrezkami, if is moving in an arc, but if on direct the all is famously. Tried increase the number of that users visits lines for and align processing edges of. Became a bit it smooth, but would still is moving swings of. Podskajite in what side look? In than can be the reason?

sashok362 wrote:

outskirts time days all. Faced with such problem. Machine handles detail jerkily, has tried at different ing lu, the outcome one and the same.
The prehistory: Died my the old the old WordPad on which all has worked without reproaches and comrade cast his the old too 4, 2Gb RAM. Formatnul on it tight, made recommended configuration Windows, established the same mach3 that and was before, I dropped it off file preset. All immediately it's working and Twirling, and I. On "idle" transport vehicle routes machine freely stands at without curiously jerks. Launch an any ing lu and he handles its rykami, as if would obrezkami, if is moving in an arc, but if on direct the all is famously. Tried increase the number of that users visits lines for and align processing edges of. Became a bit it smooth, but would still is moving swings of. Podskajite in what side look? In than can be the reason?

Either enable in settings of the debate, velocity (like so is called)
Either in programmakhv began to put code G64 to rezalos with longer me constant speed.
If need to accurately cut, then vortex code G61 will tugging. Ah and precise deconfiguration in constrained coordinates.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast