Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast

Mach3 -2chast

Posts 1 to 50 of 686

Mach3 -prodolzhenie the first parts of

Established three a charge controller HOME. Under you click HOME - outlets go in he, and I need to on X - were going seek HOME in minus! Not can force :( Please aid!

And with turning hinge until not has understood as align its. Need to for one turnover mechanic slide patron (is worth on context of gear is gearbox) MACH! 360 units.

Controller is bent on 1 / 4 step. SD - 200 steps on turnover. On gear is SD - is worth tsillindricheskaya gear shaft on 23 tooth, she turns the such a same the gears and on 36 teeth, but on gear is this armored glass) - solvents, which turns the "planetarku" on 64 tooth. (If manual which we do 64 turnover - the ambivalent patron is traveling on one turnover). So here is - as calculate that recast in settings Maca? By my calculations - Lies figure 100,1739130434. The coefficient reduction of. And can be whether as something this figure recast in extraordinary game this is? The number of the irrational, and if I'm gonna unleash strategy spiral (rotation in one side), then for a thousand gather steam; can nabezhat much margin of.

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/eNr5Q.jpg

Last edited by fleshget (Apr 11 2015 19:26:37)

fleshget wrote:

Ustanovil three a charge controller HOME. Under I press down HOME - outlets go in he, and I need to on X - were going seek HOME in minus! Not can force Please aid!

And with turning hinge until not has understood as align its. Need to for one turnover mechanic slide patron (is worth on context of gear is gearbox) MACH! 360 units.

Controller is bent on 1 / 4 step. SD - 200 steps on turnover. On gear is SD - is worth tsillindricheskaya gear shaft on 23 tooth, she turns the such a same the gears and on 36 teeth, but on gear is this armored glass) - solvents, which turns the "planetarku" on 64 tooth. (If manual which we do 64 turnover - the ambivalent patron is traveling on one turnover). So here is - as calculate that recast in the settings Maca? By my calculations - Lies figure 100,1739130434. The coefficient reduction of. And can be whether as something this figure recast in extraordinary game this is? The number of the irrational, and if I'm gonna unleash strategy spiral (rotation in one side), then for a thousand gather steam; can nabezhat much margin of.

Edited fleshget (Today 23 :26: 37)

In emotionaI setting khoumlimit check a tick khomnegativ, and machine shed in minus.
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/aB7Lv.jpg

Figure under division 1 / 4 on 1 degree you have is obtained 222,6086956521739, vortex boldly masn3 increasingly would still okruglit until 2 numbers after semicolon

Last edited by Flint2015 (Apr 11 2015 19:54:54)

+1

It's working! My gratitude! And in HOME goes to misguided, and turns the now correctly :)

Only had to recast figure 111,304. Then for turnover reflects 360 units.

I so and not understood - as Lies this magic figure.

fleshget wrote:

It started working! My gratitude! And in HOME goes to misguided, and turns the now correctly

Only had to recast figure 111,304. Then for turnover reflects 360 units.

I so and not understood - as Lies this magic figure.

Means the division you have on the driver is worth not 1 / 4, and 1 / 2

All Hi. Almost graduated machine, remained wires in handlers invest and can be try that the process.

With Mach3 almost has understood, thank you Forum (first part of studied entire) and instructions, but on some questions answer not found:

(On controller 1 / two step, in settings 80shagov / mm, max. The speed 2000mm / mines, acceleration 100, else not remember, 'll take a look later, computer's a hunk not under hand. Controller Red 4 axial. Yes, the frequency in Mace, Croatia 35000gts.) Vinda entire Imaging Computer System, port LPT with materinki. WordPad 2.2Ggts, 2 gigs RAM, video an integrated.

1. After installations and the settings inputs-outs and engines, spent trial test from menu "motor tuning." Incidentally, Motor with one axis dismantled on him and iglalsya to the tweak until without installations on machine, camping on K. Machine court on veranda and there chilly for work it turned out. From homes, it is time was carry away, so as the size of the 1800kh1000 held entire winter child room, until leader was coming. So here is, under as Motory screech like crazy and revolve jerkily. Changes preset been traditional on fare cannot afford, but not particularly. This normally? I not believed their eyes and moved in workplace of window and introduced team Kh100. The motor with is smoother accelerating relocated in coordinate and smoothly alighted. Without curiously jerks and course.

2. Not works displacement axles buttons upward / down and so on. Initially not has worked, and after manual the settings in hot be the keyboard player the same not works. I carry arrows on the marker "tab" which. Not very conveniently. That remarkably, when nurturing test of motors, then button these react. Not stems whether a glitch # 1 and # 2?

3. Displacement buttons makes percent on 20-30 faster, than under meeting return in "0" (home). This the same normally?

4. Displacement on axis X through the entire the table 1,500 mm ranks slightly less minutes on button displacement, ago on nopke "to return in zero" - even more minutes. Propeller shvp1605, the motors NEMA 57s, can be whether increase the speed and as this affect opportunity passes steps and camping on P.

5. Not quite in subject, but perhaps and strangled: On fare there is had "the speed downturn-in obmotkakh engine." Long've been jigging for with this configuration and tutored its to "accelerating / slow" in Mace, Croatia, but Choate they on each other no influence not have. For example, mikroshag on controller will to influence the settings drive in program, and here is this that for configuring? In datashite in the Microcontroller is so fast referred field minimal significance, then can be experiment. And all. Why need a, that makes, as eksperimentirovat- nor words. There at all all switches have recommended that field in least and method tyka to configure, type, "if the motor through gender hours work not hot - increase on 25% significance-, and so on", but pro etuskorost downturn nothing there is no. In general, that this and requires whether its peg to program.

With the rest of the until stuck their mind plodding, so as what the understanding and supply ideas for experimentation there is, and here is on these issues all run out.

From speed downturn-depends until any gather steam; can be redesign your engine, but makes his work as-would hard on small scandisk.
In short choose your under themselves.
On good drivers is happening flipping automatically in dependence from gather steam;.

Murlo wrote:

This is normally?

There is no.

Murlo wrote:

return in "0" (home)

"A return in zero" and "Nome" - this two different team and button. http://sh.uploads.ru/t/RLgz5.png
Go to Zero swing in zero with standard speed, with zero will take from workers coordinates (if not am mistaken). And "Nome" goes seek ocean sensors, i.e. the clearest noli press, and in avoiding mechanical breakages, associated with inertia, the speed is limited to. And this the speed is configured in a percentage from standard here http://sg.uploads.ru/t/JSjQq.png

Last edited by Blackhead (Apr 22 2015 09:24:25)

I pro button, "goto zero." The speed relocation below, than under live transport vehicle routes. And about home yes, wrong put it - up on the rea zero.

In general, click on the keyboard - displacement maximum writes, 2000mm / mines, and under you click button "goto zero" order 1600.

Still the trouble was, more accurately a glitch. When was tuning software restrictions "soft limits", under test sent the carriage in Kh1550, roughly on half of fulfilling disrupted, by sanctions, zamigalo valve E-stop sign. Mechanical kontseviki were not internet to connector hypertrophied. Is obtained, what the false valve on means of or multichannel receivers from what the, yes?

Now of BP and controller'm hiding in sistemnik, on free place from recounted-Romani, that would escape corps from possible obstacles--the, on the evening finish the and carry tests.

Nobody so and not tell pollsters, why heated keys (the switch) raze not work?

Last edited by Murlo (Apr 22 2015 22:49:57)

Men, ah what thought about:

1. Not work displacement on nazhatiyam, of left / right, upward / down and camping on D.? In menu gryachikh, prescribed, but not works. Thought, is to blame bezprovodnaya keyboard (though numbers, such same) but on anyone case checked on wired - outcome the same.

2. Not works delay enforcement programs until promotion spindles. Fielded in "spindle setup" all addition delay on 10 seok, but after carry team m3 and mouse click relays on fare, program without delays continues to work.

If you think, that I full bastardo, I can video shoot, where'll show, that keys determined, delays spindles identifies a, but want not works as should.

On - Version R3.043.053, skachana with reform. Site developer. [.

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/OXCGp.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/KS8gy.jpg

Last edited by Murlo (Apr 23 2015 00:23:55)

On pimpochku click http://sh.uploads.ru/t/uJjRF.jpg

Murlo wrote:

false valve on means of or multichannel receivers from what the, yes?

Yes

Murlo wrote:

escape corps from possible obstacles--the

Disadvantages harvest wires sensors and mostly from spindles. 1. Try share high wires from sensors. 2. Can be, as signal devoted in achieve escape side. 3. Bozek, turn off wires sensors in and couple of. 4. On cable monitors or prinretov clenched saw? http://sg.uploads.ru/t/F8sNI.jpghttp://sh.uploads.ru/t/068tE.jpg
Accessories filters repressing a noises. On one end couple of hinges through ring molitvakh. 5. Tension on sensors on opportunities lift a

nikson, thank you. Now everything will run without problems. The second question on delay, too, decided to: In general config there is cheboks, delay in seconds or milisekundakh. Only not for spindles, but apparently vlyaet on all.

All bountiful days.
Emerged the problem with UE from PowerMill. UE suggest glitches on Mach3.
'm uploading Mach3, include controller, queuing up beaded (axis in manual regime (keys with klavy) or I'm turning it teams manual entry. All works normally. 'm uploading in Mach UE broadcast in PowerMill (trajectory: Projection the surface or projection curve). 'm launching on fulfilling and have press roof down yanks. Povorotka is beginning to work with stops, and on linear axes begin reservoir omission steps. ???? stop raze not depend terrain, occur through equal gaps time, roughly 15 units on one turnover axis. 'm stopping UE, manual input have been putting team reverse axis A in need position, and bam, these stop already are found and during carry teams, dialed in manual, on of linear axle, too, under manual intervene is beginning to leak steps. But if move the carriage and cut to disco overtaking etiquette the key mapping and with have, neither passes nor stops there is no. Controller peregruzhayu, a glitch remains, 'm resetting the Mach all becomes normal, until again not will launch this UE.
Here is get on video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBezjzj4H8w
Here is get on archive with Jeul Pan: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9v3bndJufNufjNSUXRUdzVfeHVWUDFOV2NwVlJqSjQzNVdJWENwbkpGRXFoaUdJdmdfZ2c
Can from whom was that similar? Or what assumptions, that this may be?

The situation a bit what is becoming clearer.
Glitches occur on files pobolshego (specifically not write large) size, tried can decide slice of trajectory and a glitch not emerged. Apparently all deal in memory, and indeed do in its lack of. But here is what neponyatka. File with UE weighs just 13 Mb, now his perepostprotsessiroval without Numbers lines for and file became weigh slightly less 11 Mb (with him, too, error: Please resend). In my this quite a bit. On three axle normally has worked with files more 50 Mb, and here just 11 Mb. Did 4 axis such a bit greedy? Can in Mach there is what the the settings, no any buffer memory or anything similar?
And the what the recognized injustice is obtained relative to fourth axis. :)

The situation what is becoming clearer even more. :) Assumed try turn off as representing trajectory in Mach, a glitch gone missing. Had included as representing, a glitch emerged. ???? now observed, that vizualization traetorii is happening, too, jerkily, accurately so same as in the real life. Times Mach this a glitch still and reflects, can this and not a glitch quite? (Thought in canard). :)
In a Diagnosis'm shutting off as representing trajectory, but this'Adjust why the not persists, under next launch Mach again is displayed trajectory. Podskajite, as turn off as representing trajectory so, that would under next launch Mach she immediately same was is disabled?

Last edited by micB (Apr 29 2015 13:43:56)

Forum, need your aid.
Established match on computer. Under of hits keyboards the speed displacement press for me very rapid. As do to he slowly has been moving on axes?

An idle move in settings of motors
If you all time need to to change click there and there will buttons where you, too, can regulate

micB wrote:

The situation a bit what is becoming clearer.
Glitches occur on files pobolshego (specifically not write large) size, tried can decide slice of trajectory and a glitch not emerged. Apparently all deal in memory, and indeed do in its lack of. But here is what neponyatka. File with UE weighs just 13 Mb, now his perepostprotsessiroval without Numbers lines for and file became weigh slightly less 11 Mb (with him, too, error: Please resend). In my this quite a bit. On three axle normally has worked with files more 50 Mb, and here just 11 Mb. Did 4 axis such a bit greedy? Can in Mach there is what the the settings, no any buffer memory or anything similar?
And the what the recognized injustice is obtained relative to fourth axis. :)

The situation what is becoming clearer even more. :) Assumed try turn off as representing trajectory in Mach, a glitch gone missing. Had included as representing, a glitch emerged. ???? now observed, that vizualization traetorii is happening, too, jerkily, accurately so same as in the real life. Times Mach this a glitch still and reflects, can this and not a glitch quite? (Thought in canard). :)
In a Diagnosis'm shutting off as representing trajectory, but this'Adjust why the not persists, under next launch Mach again is displayed trajectory. Podskajite, as turn off as representing trajectory so, that would under next launch Mach she immediately same was is disabled?

Edited micB (Yesterday 12 :43: 56)

Signature author

Born crawl everywhere can fit.

And video what?

Александр Кир wrote:

www.youtube.com/watch?v =Y Bezjzj4H8w

Greetings forumchane. I have such a the problem. Established in computer's a hunk PCI port for mach3, camping on To I have mini-ATX and port not was, plugged controller, configured IDUs port and the motors and here is that is happening, all axis move except Y, she the works the there is no, in than can be the problem? If it is important The module PLC4x-G2 in test regime works perfectly and and all axis move. Can from whom was such a the problem? If there is decision Podskajite.
If it is important I have axis "A" in Swords axis "X", camping on E. All axis are engaged

Last edited by kosenlkv (May 2 2015 13:05:33)

If connected all on instructions http://www.purelogic.ru/files/downloads … C4x-G2.pdf and correctly skeptic mach3, problems should not be.
For starters try without axis A, tobish into cannon fodder axis X, Y, Z, if all will perfectly work - into cannon fodder dominant quickly axis.

Last edited by МаратБуллин (May 3 2015 17:03:13)

Well tomorrow stuck. Although me not is understandable the reason such a behavior press, worse not can be, than yet the problem, then works the there is no, if would was not correctly connected, then and hardly would axis at all earned) can from-for the prescribed ArtKama? Although the latest established on 7-ket will, and Much at all in impeccable entire Imaging Computer System.
Here is still if it is important -
The motors Vantay 3.5 amps
Driver 2m542
Blocks nutrition 2kh48v

МаратБуллин wrote:

If connected all on instructions http://www.purelogic.ru/files/downloads … C4x-G2.pdf and correctly skeptic mach3, problems should not be.
For starters try without axis A, tobish into cannon fodder axis X, Y, Z, if all will perfectly work - into cannon fodder dominant quickly axis.

Edited MaratBullin (Yesterday 17 :03: 13)

Marat- the strictures of the employee axis is usually two shaft portal
If to follow your advice. I'm the will happen the distorted portal and are possible polomki- is worth perhaps to think above to lend such advice. Without grievances
Kosenlkv not robіt so or disable motors from shaft and be driving it all idling

Last edited by алекс (May 4 2015 17:26:53)

алекс wrote:

kosenlkv not robіt so or disable motors from shaft and be driving it all idling

I this perfectly understand and for this dismantled armored glass) (I have dentate slats)

алекс wrote:

To starters try without axis A, tobish into cannon fodder axis X, Y, Z, if all will perfectly work - into cannon fodder dominant quickly axis.

At all dances with FIBPlus not helped, and consequences axis A, turned off IDUs in configuring axis A - outcome the same, pereustanavlival Much - 3 times (different) not helped, 12-year-old on test driver in mache - not helped, matched it IDUs with http://www.purelogic.ru/files/downloads … C4x-G2.pdf - all is true - not helped, stuck a axis Y in driver X - axis is being shifted therefore the motor attached is true and he worker, plugged a remote control (Chinese, but worker) outcome the same. That still him need? (I shall remind, that in regime scale signals treadmill and to dir (test), axis is being shifted)

All Hi. Such question: Can whether button F10 and F11 (increase and reductions speed) influence work press, if their click periodically in the process processing?

kosenlkv wrote:

Greetings forumchane. I have such a the problem. Established it into a computer PCI port for mach3, camping on To I have mini-ATX and port not was, plugged controller, configured IDUs port and the motors and here is that is happening, all axis move except Y, she the works the there is no, in than can be the problem? If it is important The module PLC4x-G2 in test regime works perfectly and and all axis move. Can from whom was such a the problem? If there is decision Podskajite.
If it is important I have axis "A" in Swords axis "X", camping on E. All axis are engaged

[РЕШЕНО]Today began to act method exceptions. Dragged the other WordPad with a built-lpt port, so as sinned on PCI enlargement, plugged configured totally dunked it, and nothing not changed. Then dismantled by LPT and began inspect his and about miracle as times 3 of PIN not making contact, stirred up some "father," and "mother again" on cable, found poorly pripayannyy copper wire, pripayal and all everything will run without problems)

Help align four coordinate not gather additionally in any way not what here is data with site Chinese 3040
Axis of rotation of parameter:

Slice of: 80 3-kulachkovyy slice of
Al... ow! Dozen: 55 mm
Full high: 110mm
A corner: 0.3 / step
Attitude: 6 :0 1
Shagovogo engine: Name of 23 shagovogo engine
Holding the moment: 1.2nm
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/imEr8.jpg
And still moment obey kontrolerra there is still twin VU meters has tried enlist to him overtaking etiquette not reacts plugged instead X axis A, in mache pointed out ports axis A those which were have axis X
All he stands at but that the very fast significance step per I have is worth 400

Last edited by Бондарев Виталий (May 7 2015 17:16:48)

Please can you tell me. Under manual governance is the lighting (with have) in step-by-step regime, to engine made one step on key need start pressing hard 5 times. This normal or something in settings?

Kyj wrote:

contaminated manual governance is the lighting (with have) in step-by-step regime, to engine made one step on key need start pressing hard 5 times. This normal or something in settings?

You not wrote what engines, what the settings have them. Click under open program key Tab and look that you here is worth: http://sh.uploads.ru/t/5hlUo.jpg

appo wrote:

you not wrote what engines, what settings have them. Click under open program key Tab and look that you here is worth:

Yes, today have a look-see update my necessarily.

(Templating engines from 5 "drive, gatekeepers - L297 + L298.)

appo wrote:

you not wrote what engines, what the settings have them. Click under open program key Tab and look that you here is worth:

Now has understood. There’zero point zero zero. Put 0,005 and now the engines make 1 step under you click on key 1 times. Thanks for Sharing (aid.

Dobryi day. Uploaded 3d model Tama ethnic group vhat 500tysch with than the lines for ah don't care made. In one day I not managed all cut and left on following day. I so already did and not any problems not was, one thing difference that there-lines for was pomensche. Come on following day all I'll pull it, pressing on him start with the on which ostanovalisya and this 163465 the premier, pressing on PopCap and he koochee comes to 140tysch with than the and all vyrubaetsya. Okay made think let still times try and generally accurately such a same is nonsense. Ah okay made think start with the the premier on which he! Made. All he chose himself string 2nite disconnected rezet I include rezet 2nite same zeros I have not far not took all remained as was thd pressed start and all he begins-goes to generally not there where nada he goes to where the in Kenesa of Trakai 50tyshechnykh. In end broken mill and screwed up a relic.
Generally Wu me have one such or this the that poppy watershed?

28736z, I in its time decided to a similar problem simply neckline in notepad from Jeul Pan already of traversed capital. There need only "cap" manually correctly write, that would draw a milling machine moreover community, where need to continue with special. And continued with special, simply by clicking "Start."

Карпуха wrote:

28736z, I in its time decided to a similar problem simply neckline in notepad from UE already of traversed capital. There need only "cap" manually correctly write, that would draw a milling machine moreover community, where need to continue with special. And continued with special, simply by clicking "Start."

Ah I sobstna speaking so same then and made. But me vrintsipe insteresno this have all so because have all poppy watershed or simply that the I not the made

All Hi. Need advice-aid. Deal such. Bought WordPad for his CNC, WordPad specifically for looms. Wanted to test machine and entire system, downloaded free its model, but under an attempt upload its in match3 she its not sees! So here is that need to in primarily to do? Very hope on your aid! Thank you.

MantukasNK wrote:

that need to in primarily to do?

Homilies format vykhkhodnogo the file Mach2mm (• Cancri)

MantukasNK wrote:

downloaded free its model, but under an attempt upload its in match3 she its not sees! So here is that need to in primarily to do? Very hope on your aid!

You its’re trying download in Masn3? Write what format everything model, in what program prepared Upralyayuschuyu Program and what postprotsessor chose.

appo wrote:

Вы 3д пытаетесь загрузить в Масн3?Напишите какой формат Вашей модели,в какой программе готовили Упраляющую Программу и какой постпроцессор выбрали.

я скачал модель , она скачалась zip.архивом .дома я его открыл потом перенёс на флэшку и уже пытался открыть в мастерской в мач3. скажу сразу:я новичёк и мне чуждо все эти форматы и фаилы.   может тот комп (который стоит на чпу) не имеет программу которая может видеть zip.файлы?

вот так он открылся у меня на компе
http://i.imgur.com/Uu3ziVn.png

Last edited by MantukasNK (May 31 2015 20:13:33)

MantukasNK wrote:

вот так он открылся у меня на компе

Эти Файлы для программы Artcam.(расширение: .rlf)По всей видимости эта программа у Вас не установлена.Для начала просмотрите здесь:http://cnc.userforum.ru/viewforum.php?id=2

После установки Artcam Вам надо будет загрузить модель и создать Управляющую Программу(по форуму принято сокращение:УП),там выбрать постпроцессор,сохранить УП,и уже эту УП загружать в Масн3.

appo wrote:

Эти Файлы для программы Artcam.(расширение: .rlf)По всей видимости эта программа у Вас не установлена.Для начала просмотрите здесь:http://cnc.userforum.ru/viewforum.php?id=2

После установки Artcam Вам надо будет загрузить модель и создать Управляющую Программу(по форуму принято сокращение:УП),там выбрать постпроцессор,сохранить УП,и уже эту УП загружать в Масн3.

appo wrote:

спасибою я думал тут по проще все... скачал 3д модель,открыл в маче и наслождайся! а бываит 3д модели и УП к ним в интернете да ещё бесплатно? или же это из области "фантастика"?

On this Forum many without paid models, talk, zadavayte questions, only not fludite and over time obtain neeobkhodimoe for download number of messages.
And administrators programs every makes under their needs.

MantukasNK wrote:

thank you. I thought here on easier all. Downloaded its model, opened in mache and naslozhdaysya! And byvait its model and UE to them in Internet yes even for free? Or same this from area "fiction"?

She the most)) Jeul Pan under concrete machine and rezhuschiy tool is written, plus to everything, one need a contour via separate frezoy, and someone all three operations one frezoy makes. So that model + UE - this accurately fiction))

And here is me could you tell me, comrades. I, too, only getting my bearings with Machem and Zh-codes and here is question overdue directly almost urgent first. Sometimes need without curiously created in Artkame UE, cut in material primitive figure, and what code occasionally not-know. Certainly there is standard what for basis figures. Can who will share? Ah here is, for example, need me cut pancakes diameter of 20mm in material 12mm, corn-on-the double Material, suppose - product the table top. As would you wrote UE? The same with square and ravnobedrennym the triangle.
Can imagine how overwhelmed thought in the consciousness of an obscure and,
That that there is quests it,
The can be simply figures substituting
To scoop me ensured outcome))

Last edited by Zveroboy (Jun 7 2015 21:35:53)

Zveroboyother here can will help
http://www.intuwiz.ru/

peka wrote:

Zveroboy other here could helps
http://www.intuwiz.ru/

Many run the reference, thank you! But I have get back a little another request 8-)

Referal wrote:

Zveroboy
Can be write and immediately in G-codes, but when already will sufficient experience and a knack. After all though mistaking one dreaded, can be all zapartachit. And mistake very easily. My opinion - better establish a bo-bo any lekuyu piece of software type V-carve. She not prevents Mach3, and in it there is even function direct transfer of G-code. Or use Lazy cam ,-reaching VAT refund in goes with mak3

I.e. in these take a progakh can be simply draw it circle, suppose, point to his size, point to, that need cut outside the specified diameter, point to dozen such, sgenerit of our?
Here is me want on such UE look at example circle, to understand as and that there is written.

In mache there is masters of which meet part of tasks. Moreover what there very write through macros and to inspire the that to do.
In procedural macros scripts and stupid, geometry.

Okay, d deal, 'll ask, if that will it is unclear.

Three a hamster set. If start pressing hard button, "Ref all Home" - spindle Goes to extreme position. But as precisely do to he arrived in a zero templates after disable of light? Podskajite sequence action?

fleshget, here two options. Either after khommirovaniya (decision-bases) need close Much. Under this Much ask me for: "Preserve a?" Need start pressing hard "wrong." Then your worker zero will be preserved. Then anew are launching Much and and load UE, and are starting work. Either after decision-bases before the onset of the UE we are going in worker zero billets, fill worker zero, select in structuralized a and record on of paper structuralized a worker zero. Now after disable of light accept base and, if worker zero was preserved in Mace, Croatia, then he already means and is worth. Can be start work with a certain the premier. If worker zero not maintained, and he recorded on a piece of paper, then select in structuralized a and-bubble a milling machine to workers should zero on parts.Our coordinates - fill anew worker zero. Many bukaff, but, think, that you me understood.

+1

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 -2chast