Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions

Mach3 questions

Posts 351 to 400 of 473

peka wrote:

Karpukha
• A here is hence on for more about this • I have, too, • heap • zeros after semicolon, as I understood you need okruglyat until whole number of to semicolon at all not was?

Program at all itself rounding up until two numbers after semicolon, and these figures outcome either reechnoy transfer of, either screw with unconventional carving, either shd with Machinery is steps for turnover 300. Ah even reducer can give such results.
And so under standard price commodities and number of steps on 1 mm virtually whole the number of.

peka, Hi! So where it, this number embarked on? I have initially was whole the number of. But then gave metre shtangel. And let-pay, thought I, check the accuracy of step screw! And made calibrations axles. T. E. Ask the came how many need get, and then shtangelem hath measured, how many on fact have driven machine. Imposed these figures and Much himself of the goblets significance Step pers. I have on a meter was divergence 0,3mm. Hence I have and appeared formed fractional the number of. Then put what was, according to move screw and mikroshagu on drivers.

Karpukha
I have on X400.2002482 Y401.0025063 Z401.2057722 this after calibration in extraordinary game this is mikroshag is worth on driver 1600 propeller trapeze step 4mm transfer of 1\ 1. Goes questioning everywhere on axes 400. But then on shtangentsirkulyu not coincides. :dontknow:

Last edited by peka (Dec 27 2015 20:13:48)

peka, ah if propeller not accurate, then leave. I yesterday he was sawing down on vektoram, well exasperated. So that left estimated significance Step pers, what was initially.

+1

I have was similar, when I fielded safe depth more, than move spindles upward. Spindle hit in the in top and steps were electric strictly on a particular feature magnitude (on so much, on how many safe high was more than move spindles upward until the limiter. Kontsevikov there is no.)

Dima27044, I have was the problem, that z’ve been on 0,5mm (always on ways) by the end of Jeul Pan. And were are visible stretch of shift z on the terrain. I have chastotnik - source of electromagnetic obstacles--the, which eiaee lpt cord. (Pleasant thing very a fractious). I dallied the entire this lpt cord zazemlyonnymthe copper bushy-on "hair" wire + folgirovannyy didn from above + duct tape. After this, stopped gulyat a.

Am asking Council
Under Quick MATS3 without driver after the settings axis can be move with the help shooter on the keyboard, after installations driver the switch not work the rest a combination of, works, where I?

axis can be move with the help shooter on the keyboard,

Has had a in view change a in program (machine not included)

dima27044 wrote:

I have ekranirovanyy lpt,

And I have he, too, with a plant's shielded for, and had to of complexity. Foil not has dealt.

dima27044 wrote:

Today-kind, without spindles, all clearly, three times checked.

Means disadvantages give such an outcome, times without spindles normally. I why on them focus such do, himself had from them.

T. E. When included machine, try initialize spindle, and precisely under start spindles touch it any currencies, he can very imperceptibly a move there-back. Precisely such a problem was, until on advice one an over-familiar, in who until last not believed, made Screening lpt.

Тот самый wrote:

Please Council

If would in more details, and the I so even and sense not understood.

Under instillyatsii Mach3 without the drives paral. Port (not give tick under Quick) in running program can be to change a out axles with the help shooter on a keyboard (manual governance the axes), machine is turned off. If to set with driver (simple fixation) all heated klavmshi except axis X (on klave the switch of left, the right) axis Wu (strange the upper hand. An effort) and so Z and axis A not react. Boots your newly created with driver, without driver then tailored in manual, that system, has tried different version of Mach3, in Internet found several files settings Mach3Mill.xml, except my which behaved in pieces to machine, nothing not helps. Remained options change of maternal hypertrophied, and easier others computer in seconds, or another version of entire Imaging Computer System

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/cI4UR.jpg
Good a means from obstacles--the spindles, ring Ferit-mark not know. From kakogoto networked filter. Three sweep.

Тот самый wrote:

contaminated instillyatsii Mach3 without driver paral. Port (not give tick under Quick) in running program can be to change a out axles with the help shooter on a keyboard (manual governance the axes), the machine tool is turned off. If to set with driver (simple fixation) all heated klavmshi except axis X (on klave the switch of left, the right) axis Wu (strange the upper hand. An effort) and so Z and axis A not react. Boots your newly created with driver, without driver then tailored in making manual adjustments that system, has tried different version of Mach3, in Internet found several files the settings Mach3Mill.xml, except my which behaved in pieces to machine, nothing not helps. Remained options change of maternal hypertrophied, and easier others computer in seconds, or another version of entire Imaging Computer System

Try reinstall heated keys in Config > Gecko
Hotkeys Setup

dima27044 wrote:

Pro ferritovoe ring - not want down slot available (think not can fit in ring) can be his neatly break the and to glue?

Can be, but perepayat 4 wires for me bylob easier.

yuwal wrote:

Try it reinstall heated keys in Config > Gecko
Hotkeys Setup

Replacing phones (systemic bloc) decided problem, all everything will run without problems. With presses is on disk aside from Maca was recorded file settings as I understand precisely to this machine.
Am asking look all whether so.

Тот самый wrote:

am asking look all whether so.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/fg2bN.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/arcN2.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/g7cJ9.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/13ntr.jpg

All bountiful time days!
I decided to 38044 to samodelschikam stanochnikam computer numerically controlled. Work over the first presses is decided to to wage on path path of least resistance. Purely try forces, tickles or not. So here is, end electronics press decided to to do on such scheme: Arduino (geologist )-think the driver infection 6560-NEMA17. Entire the electrics, I brought together and even from computer in seconds slightly had turned a templating engines. But I has not taken one, what software d use. I now so understood, that MACh3 not wants to interact with Arduino (geologist). Exactly question, If to leave scheme as there is, can be whether manage through MACh3 work used only or need to fully to change the drives and Arduino (geologist)?
The drives Grand Canal from in range, here is such: http://s3.uploads.ru/t/ntcxA.jpg

TETIS wrote:

Anyone reflecting bountiful time days!
I decided to 38044 to samodelschikam stanochnikam CNC. Work over the first presses is decided to to wage on path path of least resistance. Purely try forces, tickles or not. So here is, end electronics press decided to to do on such scheme: Arduino (geologist )-think the driver infection 6560-NEMA17. Entire the electrics, I brought together and even from phones slightly had turned a templating engines. But I has not taken one, what software d use. I now so understood, that MACh3 not wants to interact with Arduino (geologist). Exactly question, If to leave scheme as there is, can be whether manage through MACh3 work used only or you need to fully to change the drives and Arduino (geologist)?
The drives Grand Canal from in range, here is such:

There is no to change need only controller aurdino, have drivers the standard Protocol governance step-to dir.
For starters you analogy that the such
http://duxe.ru/product_info.php?cPath=3 … cts_id=249

Flint2015 wrote:

No to change need only controller aurdino, have drivers the standard Protocol governance treadmill-to dir.
For starters you analogy that the such
http://duxe.ru/product_info.php?cPath=3 … cts’s organs is id =2 49

Thank! Means spend money smaller will have. I likely dosobiru machine on Arduino (geologist) and stuck as he works or not, and then and on the sly on Mach3 winds and respectively controller change. Diacritic
Still times thank you!

All Hi. Arose the problem, configured mach3. I have nema 36 gearbox 5 :1, kosozubaya rake and (studio 20 teeth. Under moving on 0.1 mm he he moves on 0.0667 (this if in "-" send) and 0.1334 if in "+" his send. In than this the trouble not can understand, where dig need to?

Dobryi day! Under of elementary cropping an on draw an outline within, returned the old the problem with limit switch justify 17th Century. Retards under the movement of with lev on the right, in dark side increasingly normally. Here is the settings limits and IDUs. http://s3.uploads.ru/t/C8uzS.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/wuTGC.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/b4DFB.png

Here is I have usually, if increasingly until this has worked, 'm seek reason on 45kW and in electronics components. Usually I have this stems with land bad and from chastotnika website's services, and even lpt some, try Ilyin, although a new.
Yes, and question, accurately need and z-- and z home to do active together? I here is put one z, he that initially, that in late will stop the entire totally dunked it.

On the latest observations, hiccup is happening in laid place the table. As adjust limits, the size of her?

Ah even not know, let us photo press)) let us look

Last edited by lmmnd (Mar 9 2016 15:24:13)

Yuwal wrote (and):
There is no under hand phones with Machem, like open need to "Operator" and there calculator. As impose is, you can deal.

Artip wrote (and):

Here is this the answer! Has understood, very interestingly and suddenly!

All bountiful days! Guys Podskajite please under intervene 7 figures in calculator for launch with there have
Me is written kakayata bileberda, thd pressed to example seven 6, under press the seventh figures is obtained here is that-6.66667e + 006.
That not so?

Could you tell me please plugged mini-Klavu through now that time call-forwarded the all button, under you click button on klave Osia drive but not stop, as do that would as on standard the keyboard button, pushed go deleted should sit alighted. Thank you!

Фрезерок wrote:

Say, is please plugged mini-Klavu through now that time call-forwarded the all button, under you click button on klave Osia drive but not stop, as do that would as on standard the keyboard button, pushed go deleted should sit alighted. Thank you!

Perhaps function zalipaniya buttons need align in vindovse

Decided to replace governance my CNC with TinyG on SmoothStepper
Details booked and must come next week
Poke finger at in subject (if such a there is) on narrative of SmoothStepper and Mach3 / 4

vitlena wrote:

When you's been wiped axis need mashinye a iperepisyvaete their. Or hotshots, give me spindle in Hom
When University there kontseviki these a otobazyatsya. I always their record in notebook. After disable of light regularly after inclusion you spindle send in Hom then enter the a and need in goo 0
And machine you have again clearly in't have cash

And why each time burn? In Mach3 there is function conservation several zeros relatively parking, constantly'm using and no problems with catching zeros not mean.

FILIN wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi. Arose the problem, configured mach3. I have nema 36 gearbox 5 :1, kosozubaya rake and (studio 20 teeth. Under moving on 0.1 mm he he moves on 0.0667 (this if in "-" send) and 0.1334 if in "+" his send. In than this the trouble not can understand, where dig need to?

All depends on calibration apparatus, axis will move on distance which with a concise distance interval minimum step your engine. Here is how times between these coordinates of (in mixed results and in staunch supporter) is obtained 2,001 mm. Achieve accuracy until one ten-thousandth of millimetre you have not manages, for this need to very a powerful reducer, and this minus the speed and plus capacity engine. And why you such a the accuracy of? For what work?

Бугор wrote:

decided to replace governance my CNC with TinyG on SmoothStepper
Details booked and must come next week
Poke finger at in subject (if such a there is) on narrative of SmoothStepper and Mach3 / 4

What version of SmoothSteppera have? Yuzal YuSB option the can say, that have him a weak noise-and frequent glitches from this. Align his is not difficult, the entire regulation and driver there is have manufacturer: smootkhstepper. With MASN4 he until still nerabotat.
Etkhernet option better, so as he stable. Truth, align his harder on me, but on instructions perhaps. Under changing attachments setegogo cable his he is called neopoznanym and without ties, but under this he works. Both options under losses signal lose a and need in restart application with trip "home." Now me this option suits, so as glitches accented extremely rarely and after khominga can be continue to work further.

Who knows as can be done to on One button machine its people in certain a, without use kontsevikov and the Book each time in manual coordinates, type pushed the he left, pushed go to Z he returned in zero

Who knows as can be done to on One button machine its people in certain a, without use kontsevikov and the Book each time in manual coordinates, type pushed the he left, pushed go to Z he returned in zero

stapelmoor wrote:

who knows as can be done to on One button machine its people in certain a, without use kontsevikov and the Book each time in manual coordinates, type pushed the he left, pushed go to Z he returned in zero

One times would still be parked will have. Then with the help button "Save work offsets" may ask zeros in those coordinates where you need, forth ever throw with the help buttons am ever throw on the zero which you need (G54, G55 and camping on Afghan) you win back in zero and deal in hat)

Not spit out everything as in Mach3 watch statistics rtaboty?’ve worked with the plasma, interested in number of probivov and lot of square footage. If such a function, of course present (like once stumble.

Last edited by Анатолий Ш (May 28 2016 10:29:10)

Menyushka Operator / Maintenance Hours

That tell?
Await the, truth ordered have another seller of and a bit all.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/XHC-MK3- … d373a88df9

And here is this interestingly under totally dunked it be appropriate? Think there is no,, but all same interestingly than is governed by
http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/4-axis-pc … 261.SakGeA

I have ??? Investigation totally dunked it, but the problem in one axis, on's shift remont, on A like normally. Give earth shift expands recognized in sight, as is twitching on keeping the (and only on's)
Think marriage supervisor, although manifests itself on big files (big Gapchinskaya and Backgammon for example) on malenikikh all well. Here is and't seek replacement. There is still Investigation settings, but to change their fear, not know on that.

stapelmoor wrote:

менюшка  Operator / Maintenance Hours

Спасибо. Очень помогли))) :cool:

Здравствуйте, кто сталкивался с подобной проблемой - привезли новый плазменный станок (видимо не до конца настроенный). Все режет отлично но есть одно но... Зеркальное отображение по оси X в mach3. G-code создается в sheetcam, там зеркализации нет. Помогите решить проблемму, а то такое чуство что смотришь на станок как-бы снизу заготовки и это доставляет некие трудности с составлением чертежа (постоянно надо зеркалить, чтобы получить нормальный рез)...

Анатолий Ш wrote:

Здравствуйте, кто сталкивался с подобной проблемой - привезли новый плазменный станок (видимо не до конца настроенный). Все режет отлично но есть одно но... Зеркальное отображение по оси X в mach3. G-code создается в sheetcam, там зеркализации нет. Помогите решить проблемму, а то такое чуство что смотришь на станок как-бы снизу заготовки и это доставляет некие трудности с составлением чертежа (постоянно надо зеркалить, чтобы получить нормальный рез)...

Поменять направление оси в Mach. Было такое.

Last edited by Yury Cz (Jun 3 2016 03:09:20)

Yury Cz wrote:

Поменять направление оси в Mach. Было такое.

Отредактировано Yury Cz (03-06-2016 01:09:20)

Дело в том, что после инвертации оси, на экране проблема исчезает, но станок по факту ездит в другую сторону... После смены полярности двигателя, все возвращается в начальную точку. Вот такой вот замкнутый круг получается... :canthearyou:

Анатолий Ш wrote:

Дело в том, что после инвертации оси, на экране проблема исчезает, но станок по факту ездит в другую сторону... После смены полярности двигателя, все возвращается в начальную точку. Вот такой вот замкнутый круг получается...

У меня было наоборот - на экране отображалось нормально , а пилило наизнанку.Сделал реверс оси программно , и стало нормально.Может сам Mach глючный ?

Yury Cz wrote:

У меня было наоборот - на экране отображалось нормально , а пилило наизнанку.Сделал реверс оси программно , и стало нормально.Может сам Mach глючный ?

Дело в том, что с одних инсталях ставили на два станка, на одном все идеально, а здесь шиворот-навыворот. А можно, поподробней о реверсе (желательно со скрином), может я что-то не правильно делаю........... :'(

Анатолий Ш wrote:

Дело в том, что с одних инсталях ставили на два станка, на одном все идеально, а здесь шиворот-навыворот. А можно, поподробней о реверсе (желательно со скрином), может я что-то не правильно делаю...........

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/P541m.jpg

Yury Cz wrote:

В принципе все верно.......... Завтра попробую еще что нибудь поколдовать....... А в SheetCam не может быть проблема? Изначально этот станок работал на ProNest, там все было нормально.....

Анатолий Ш wrote:

В принципе все верно.......... Завтра попробую еще что нибудь поколдовать....... А в SheetCam не может быть проблема? Изначально этот станок работал на ProNest, там все было нормально.....

Вполне может быть.Попробуйте в чем то другом для проверки УП изготовить. Я недавно для выяснения проблемы одну и туже деталь обрабатывал в PM,SolidCam,ArtCam , а дело было - банально в механике . :D

Подскажите, пожалуйста, из арткама делал уп раньше в дюймах, поменял в постпроцессоре inch на mm, создал УП, открыл в Маче.

Вроде все хорошо, отображаться стало крупно в ММ, но!  стоит нажать кнопку СБРОС, как станок переходит снвоа в дюймовую систему координат. Меняю в 6 вкладке снова на ММ.

Жму старт, и опять он меняет на дюймы, при этом координаты идут без пересчета, т.е. вместо 40 мм, он инчи эти считает, что 40 проехать надо, жму сразу паузу, снова 6 вкладка. меняю опять на мм, запускаю - пилит нормально в мм.

Почему мач переключает вечно в эти поганые дюймы? как ему их вообще запретить ?:)

В настройках для Шд стоят ММ тоже.

achuser wrote:

Почему мач переключает вечно в эти поганые дюймы? как ему их вообще запретить ?

Вот здесь надо менять
Config ->Select Native Units

если ну ошибаюсь, то это как раз окошко с выбором мм / дюймов для шд, в нем всегда стояли мм. (у меня просто русифицирован). Но гляну еще раз что-нибудь подобное.

Привет всем. В общем у меня такая проблема. Приобрели станок (он был вместе  с пк, и настроеным матч) хотел сделать копию настроек но не успел. Полетелт винчестер на пк. Ну пк восстановил, мач вродебы настроил(с инета скачал). И вылезла проблема, после прохода примерно  5000 строки сбивается 0 по оси х гдето на 40 мм. В чем может быть проблема. В самом мач 3. Либо в его настройках. До поломки всего этого не наблюдалось.

Last edited by Storyteller (Jul 7 2016 20:16:59)

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions