Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions

Mach3 questions

Posts 301 to 350 of 448

Referal wrote:

But you after all narekaete, that the actual the speed not more 2000, as you unable its measure?

, I'm cutting rectangle. When Wu moves on direct Much shows the speed on axis 2000. All the more difference between 2000 and 3,000 in sight visually.

Dok wrote:

Dobryi day.
Computer's a hunk Transition whom the together with settings. Put the other. Put Much, which at the other 45kW works without problems. The speed on X 4,000, acceleration 300, Y 3,000 and 200 respectively. Proizvoditeley on "external the edge of vector" for sample. The speed such in Mace, Croatia 4,000 mm / shadowing Machine on X accelerates not more 3,000 on y-2000. Climate accelerate nothing not changes. And still: The depth of the aisle programno is worth 35 mm. And realistically the latest Passage machine makes 34.008 (according to came). Zhmakayu "a return to 0" does freeze Z-0.002. Where seek?

, too, observed after as the old WordPad not weathered dust and is gone in kompovyy paradise, put the other WordPad with the same fixed screw, system and machem.
Under speed in settings 2000 on live crossings the speed 1800. The speed phones until not tested, but precent the same.

Colleagues, are a good evening.
Question stupid, perhaps, but in 120 meet variations.

Mach3 supports 64bit?
Launch an machine, and totally dunked it sooovsem not sees his.

IDUs in accordance with manualom.

Simply WordPad with 6Gb operativy, and that would all use was established 64bit.
I understand, that this is not quite correctly, but until (good bye) computer's a hunk is used for 3 tasks:
- exactly risovalka + governance with a laser + now on him'm hanging frezer.
Nothing more - no experimental or buggy programs, toys and camping on P. For experimentation there is nout- "a sandbox."

With laser, problems there is no, and here is frezer - here, if shoals will, computer's a hunk under him'll accentuate, but until plan explore on this.
On the evening stuck put virtual machine 32bit and under it zapuschus, was experience?

Last edited by JohnNO (Aug 24 2015 08:28:47)

Question to lores: In Mach3 there is window "line", where is shown the current blasting line. So here is, I cannot recast there has the number of - fits only 6 signs and more not writes. Method tyka I find, of course, achieve escape me string, but like would know, this only I have or have all? And as with this fight?

artip wrote:

this only I have or have all?

Have all. I have so same. With read, that on licenses so same. Achieve escape string higher if resources can be find only a runner.

Карпуха wrote:

Necessary string higher if resources can be find only a runner.

Thank you, here is I so and do!

artip wrote:

Karpukha wrote (and):
Achieve escape string higher if resources can be find only a runner.

Thanks to, here is I so and do!

There there is calculator, if his include can be Gorski Hotel reception more million.

yuwal wrote:

There there is calculator

And in more details. Where there, as his include, as calculator can influence software string?

artip wrote:

A in more details. Where there, as his include, as calculator can influence software string?

There is no under hand computer in seconds with Machem, like open need to "Operator" and there calculator. As impose is, you can deal.

+1

yuwal wrote:

open need to "Operator" and there calculator. As impose is, you can deal.

Here is this the answer! Has understood, very interestingly and suddenly! Thank you!

Get.

Strange, I have Much allows impose eight signs - 99 999 999. But UE, with so many lines for still not your visitors, maximum about two million.
http://s020.radikal.ru/i716/1508/83/4b4d3d4847a2.jpg

DeKot wrote:

But UE, with so many lines for still not your visitors, maximum about two million

Did a sailing boat with a beacon of (famous, picture), so here is in it 1616027 lines for under chistovoy processing. And size not big - 450kh320.

The portrait, same Parusnik with a beacon of, the size of the 410 - 322 - 25, last but on a relief discharge hopper "painball" with radius 0.5 mm, step 0.15 - 1 414 149 the lines.
For UE with number of lines for about 100 100,000 100,000, perhaps, need to milling picture 2 on 3 Dam.

Brought together machine launch an with the help Mach3. In the process cutting facade he does freeze and writes that-button E-Stop worked. I its programno main. From whom were such problems help. Controller shagovykh engines Bajaus axial TB6560HQV3-T3 red here is under this price it paid an operating system windows xp antivirus not established. A on your nerd box only an operating Where does Coral - mach3 and artkam 9 pro. First being asked problems worked as the clock. Through month nachilis problems. Elements displacement Motorhead429 / sandbox 2000 20mm step 5mm Motorhead429 / sandbox 1,000 20mm step 5mm workplace of field 1800 / 850 / 170

The main reason, usually, Parazitnye section on the wire from actual button Stop until controller. Can be programno or physically turn off button, Stop and use for emergency stop button, Esc have. The second option - enlist Stop through additional relays, which win over alongside controller
http://s018.radikal.ru/i522/1508/b4/017fe70bfa1a.png

Question In.
An operating system Win 7Pro 64bit + VirtualPC (Win XP mode 32bit) + Mach 3 - all they're all burning now.

As have Referal on 64bit put ??? not broke a (, but can and for the better - in v-world stable will - there only stankovskie affairs will.

Amendment later day:
Screws up think the driver port. Works unsustainably. D questioning computer's a hunk with the tasks 32bit.

Last edited by JohnNO (Aug 26 2015 23:23:27)

DeKot wrote:

WHOLESALE the reason, usually, Parazitnye section on the wire from actual button Stop until controller. Can be programno or physically turn off button, Stop and use for emergency stop button, Esc have. The second option - enlist Stop through additional relays, which win over alongside controller
http://s018.radikal.ru/i522/1508/b4/017fe70bfa1a.png

I at all disconnected this button, from press its there

Can whether Mach leak impulses Step?

yuwal wrote:

No under hand computer in seconds with Machem, like open need to "Operator" and there calculator. As impose is, you can deal.

artip wrote:

That this the answer! Has understood, very interestingly and suddenly! Thank you!

Respected, and can be slides? :) Where is this "operator"?
And the I have to continue work with timeline more 40,000 not is obtained. Can I have there in calculator that not the spelled out? And I on komputer about transformation-think RAM little.

pav wrote:

yuwal wrote (and):

There is no under hand phones with Machem, like open need to "Operator" and there calculator. As impose is, you can deal.

Artip wrote (and):

Here is this the answer! Has understood, very interestingly and suddenly! Thank you!

Respected, and can be slides? :) Where is this "operator"?
And the I have to continue work with timeline more 40,000 not is obtained. Can I have there in calculator that not the spelled out? And I on komputer about transformation-think RAM little.

Here is photo:
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/96T2P.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/irj6K.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/3VOpP.jpg

Need to put uncheck "AUTO-Calculator", then simply need on the field "line" and emerges calculator where you asking any string.

+1

Artip, thank you huge for deployed the answer!
'll run try.

Today poorly has entrenched up a blank, he has become housing on chistovoy. Nazhisal EStop in mache. Koordnity took, if on's and have I established anew (harvesting has shifted on, then on Z not observed in a result began cut on centimeters deeper. In a result blowers starters blow smoke, but unfortunately confidently fluff 'n' fold. Traction 22,000, to not puffing down the ciggies need to reduce or increase traction? Rotating blade cone 0.25 (not pen). Pity up a blank to emit.

Imobile wrote:

Today poorly has entrenched stocking, he has become housing on chistovoy. Nazhisal EStop in mache. Koordnity took, if on's and have I established anew (harvesting has shifted on, then on Z not observed in a result began cutting a centimeters deeper. In a result blowers starters blow smoke, but unfortunately confidently beech. Traction 22,000, to not puffing down the ciggies need to reduce or increase traction? Rotating blade cone 0.25 (not pen). Pity up a blank to emit.

I think need to reduce - blowers not has time hooking off tree and works simply as substantially decrease. Grooves get caught) who and not concerned awaken. Think, need to and traction reduce and the speed applying, and the mill break the can be.

Last edited by artip (Oct 17 2015 14:21:24)

Thank you BOLShOE MUMBAI Sergei!
Number the premier facto, then match calculates all the premier until it but word processing not goes. And if start pressing hard "work with next timeline" the he betrays a with which start and goes to there. But under this ignores levels already 1mcm of processed on Z. Already several billets botched. Podskajite as correctly to continue work after stop or where revere pro this.

pav wrote:

THANK YOU BOLShOE MUMBAI Sergei!
Number the premier facto, then match calculates all the premier until it but word processing not goes. And if start pressing hard "work with next timeline" the he betrays a with which start and goes to there. But under this ignores levels already 1mcm of processed on Z. Already several billets botched. You tell me as correctly to continue work after stop or where revere pro this.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/wH9UR.jpg

After this computer count management program and will stop on this search. You need button, "PUSK" and marks such window:

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/zIW6B.jpg

In-year window shown a, far are to come, at rotating blade and there is very important window, where specified VYSOTA dexterity such. If you have zero from the table, then this number should be more, than the thickness of the templates, that would under the movement of not break the mill. If zero from top billets, then enough 5 mm over absent over industrius. Means in window write on 5. As only click "DC" - blowers immediately moves in exceeded point coordinates and will stop in that point. If you suits place far moved rotating blade, then need "PUSK" and machine is beginning to work with this the premier.

pav wrote:

thank you BOLShOE MUMBAI Sergei!
Number the premier facto, then match calculates all the premier until it but word processing not goes. And if start pressing hard "work with next timeline" the he betrays a with which start and goes to there. But under this ignores levels already 1mcm of processed on Z. Already several billets botched. Podskajite as correctly to continue work after stop or where revere pro this.

1 check a tick galku- operator- Auto Calculator.
2 click on’Line. Pop out a calculator,
Enter Number the premier click DC.
3 click Run From Here.
4 you lift Z on safe levels.
5 Cycle Start are waved window Preperation Positioning. His close your by clicking on cross and
Even times on Cycle Start.
When choosing the premier caveat Be careful what you post, better choose on several lines for before, that would Z plunged on achieve escape depth. For example:
50: X 40 Y 74
51: Z -1.52
Selecting string 50.
To this method came on their own, can there is the other way to? Do share.

Here is IT IS LESSER!
I after breakpoints during (and he case emergency-light in garages until 23-00, simply're cutting down and increasingly) always give mill in 0 :0: 0 on Chishmins and already from 0 food in a these in Preperation Positioning. Under this Z0 from above templates, smoothly falls until a specified in search and on path increasingly already carved taints. Is obtained prorezannaya line from X0 ;Y 0 in achieve escape point.

Correctly PRO I he feel good?
If in spreadsheet Preperation Positioning point to safe levels on Z, then portal first moves in the right a on X; Y and already then will plummet on depth Z?

Thank you RAZЯSNЯYuSchIM 8-)

pav wrote:

CORRECTLY PRO I he feel good?
If in spreadsheet Preperation Positioning point to safe levels on Z, then portal first moves in the right a on X; Y and already then will plummet on depth Z?

Yes!

Dobryi day, there is mach3 old version of script with presses is, there is a new last Russian version of, which with presses is not works, that need to simply copy from one in another that would launch?

ildgin wrote:

that need to simply copy from one in another that would launch?

File preset Mach3Mill.xml usually path C:\ Mach3

ildgin wrote:

are a good day, there is mach3 old version of script with presses is, there is a new last Russian version of, which with presses is not works, that need to simply copy from one in another that would launch?

And still desirable license file otherwise again will questions he in democracy version of above 500strok not lampooned

Has license is same for different versions of. Try.

Has acquired auxiliary machine and he on Mach3, on English. Please help us to the rusifikatorom. Or entirely app on Russian (if such version of there is). Can be and good leadership on Russian. It is difficult deal half of not understanding.

artip wrote:

That photo:

Need to put uncheck "AUTO-Calculator", then simply need on the field "line" and emerges calculator where you asking any string.

PCA for hint.

Hello! Today was utility of, that machine performed Jeul Pan simmering on trajectory (vektoram) with large departure from route, which was posed.
Corners skruglil, increasingly botched. Here is the moreover that broke a
http://s017.radikal.ru/i430/1512/04/71b2623bd078.jpg
As increasingly happened.
Imported in artkam 2012 vector, asked trajectory processing on profile of the along, chose a milling machine tethering 0,2mm (the thickness of the pens) and by default teetered command 7mm / sec, and faster 3mm / sec.
The first to protect a long former very. But correctly increasingly otchertilo.
The second to protect a, to faster was, I changed submission 60mm / sec and 20mm / sec and faster, in general the as have all rest mills.
And here is outcome on face. From-for what such a swing??
At all me not like, that these departures are acceptable, I and lobzikom so records vypilit can. This totally dunked it head these?? Or artkam?? Although obvious when drafting ing lu there teetered the accuracy of 0,025

Podskajite please, and the is worried about very!)

lmmnd wrote:

I changed submission 60mm / sec and

You themselves responded on its question. With such speeds machine not can cope. Need eksperementalnym by achieve without of misguided carry. And henceforth’ability to lay forestry parameters in program under creating ing lu

vitlena wrote:

you themselves responded on its question.

Yes, I understand, but deal in that, until this managed I tinker with such were, he was cutting veneer, MDF choosing in Jeul Pan mill from template available, there as times all such parameters and it cuts normally. And here case such, here is questions hence. Strange, but have some mills the speed dynamite and 120 mm / sec.
Shafts and so are worth trapeze 4 mm step

lmmnd wrote:

Hello! Today was utility of, that machine performed UE simmering on trajectory (vektoram) with large departure from route, which was posed.
Corners skruglil, increasingly botched. Here is the moreover that broke a

As increasingly happened.
Imported in artkam 2012 vector... now, asked trajectory processing on profile of the along, chose mill tethering 0,2mm (the thickness of the pens) and by default teetered command 7mm / sec, and faster 3mm / sec.
The first to protect a long former very. But correctly increasingly otchertilo.
The second to protect a, to faster was, I changed submission 60mm / seok and 20mm / seok and faster, in general the as have all rest mills.
And here is outcome on face. From-for what such a swing??
At all me not like, that these departures are acceptable, I and lobzikom so records vypilit can. This totally dunked it head these?? Or artkam?? Although obvious when drafting Jeul Pan there teetered the accuracy of 0,025

Please can you tell me, and the is worried about very!)

Machine all correctly made, in settings MACH there is such parameter Stop CV on angles (stop sign constant the speed if a corner more)
Remove that bump for precise edges of or check a tick roughly 20 degrees and leave chip. For processing features tell you better not to do stop sign constant the speed faster fulfilled Jeul Pan and difference not see, and here is all that concerns direct edges of (squaring) not qualms carving or not paints will rounded corners http://s3.uploads.ru/t/UBgRf.png

Wanted to even one question ask, but think the reason so same in these liquid molecules
http://s017.radikal.ru/i410/1512/f5/a2614b82bab5.jpg
Remains seam inferior where rotating blade harks back its start, although. Terrain picture cut such same as model, camping on E. Under its frezerovke machine not unfortunately corners under speed??

Shatik wrote:

remove that bump for precise edges of or check a tick roughly 20 degrees and leave chip

Now has tried with the same chertezhom. The tick is worth and more one degrees, is drawn all accurately, but on brushstroke is painted the circle dyorganya strong. From them eliminate can be by reversing acceleration in emotionaI setting of motors? Like helped

Until this checkboxes not was,’0 degrees. Strange, as same until this it cuts all accurately, I same together details was cutting. And wall every morning not was. Could not same the settings surely go. Question handled, but these questions until now are hanging I have in anybody.

p.s. Has found such a subject in searching for, read.
Thank you

Last edited by lmmnd (Dec 21 2015 22:38:57)

Here is such parameters fielded
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/wjylR.jpg
And here is outcome hard, by the quality of rendering, the speed, and dyorganiya until not noticing.
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/y3gji.jpg
Can whom useful.

Friends help solve the problem:
Word processing along vectors.
Vector not groupings, simply distances might, engraving along vector.
Just for there is departures, on blueprint from zero until BSID 479mm, and MACH3 shows 478,482mm.
In a result goes not there where need, in fix can be the problem?

Last edited by kuzdim1 (Dec 24 2015 18:51:32)

Reveal as ``crisis UE

kaliya wrote:

Reveal as ``crisis UE

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/FSKex.jpg
Ah and further UE, preserve UE as, pick a folder enlargement .tap

Last edited by kuzdim1 (Dec 24 2015 21:26:41)

Could you tell me, and that this for option of, I have there stood check box, can this she distorts vector?
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/baGSM.jpg

Friends need a urgent aid, Podskajite, why Artkam to warp drawing?
I need do it engraved, squaring 400 • Nev
He same me graviruet in MACH3 on coordinates 399,683 • 400,053
That this may be friends?

Last edited by kuzdim1 (Dec 26 2015 00:11:44)

kuzdim1, think, because, that you perhaps made calibrating out axles and meaning Step pers in Mace, Croatia in emotionaI setting of motors with pile numbers after semicolon. I, too, as something did calibrations axles, when me gave metre shtangel and I have was 6 numbers after semicolon (camping on E. The number of not whole). And when machine parked it right up in the significance of the Kh600 Y800 on UE, then in Mace, Croatia a glowed something type X599.9826 Y800.0108. When reinforced whole the number of Step pers, according to move screw and mikroshagu on drivers, then increasingly became as need to.

Karpukha
• A here is hence on for more about this • I have, too, • heap • zeros after semicolon, as I understood you need okruglyat until whole number of to semicolon at all not was? :mad:

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions