Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions

Mach3 questions

Posts 251 to 300 of 470

Flint2015 wrote:

Here not the problem in masn3 or ntsstudio, the entire the problem as and have many in settings programs, and favorite search category speed drag and accelerate, at this example they in masn simply are worth low, why and states above than start work on the loom configure his as piano not Piazza spend time, and the as usually postavivili and have exposed the first recommendations, then launched and forth timber ah and god with him.

Settings were asked of well-, with full understanding everyone of the parameter (speech pro settings bloc CV).
Settings speeds and busts induce were asked same assessment.
But outcome substantially is different. Under than time processing in NCStudio less.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/XdwVl.jpg

Referal wrote:

I, at all something, spoke pro a corner, not pro distance. I.e., all corners more stark 89 °, will be undertaken with "accurate ostanovom."
This regime "constant the speed", CV

Corners there 80 ° and not 89. 89 this possible historical region in mm until the end of lines, this slice of lines can be ignored and a LAN, to not from discharging the speed. This condition acts if corners less 80 °. If want to not okruglyali obtuse ugly- minimize distance until priemlimykh for you times. One. If reduce labor the speed or raise usorenie - approximated will less.
For like outcome can be turn off corners but on CV Dist Tolerance put 1. Then rounding error on all the corners will not more 1mm and machine’re out of on quite stop on every street corner.

Referal wrote:

there there is no nor one ugola in 80 °

I there spoke specifically pro the screenshot from 272 office. There precisely limited halt on 80 and more degrees.
And for those edges of, that less 80 ° there is worth approximated with possible radius until 89mm. And what guidance ranges make he vyschityvaet judging by from speed and accelerate.
So all there simply: Suits approximated edges of in 1mm - write on there 1. If want any something edges of pretsizno tochnykh - do halt on those the corners, nature--defined from 1 degrees. Only time on this leaves curious to many. This everyone under his nuzhdy- after all there is the difference demands to tochnosti to assemble a print wages and phytosterols from tree of. :)

Hello colleagues! Let, so say, joins community. :) Recently, became proud owner press and now on the sly'm colonizing King Tiger tanks, but there is however questions on Masn3: (If that, strongly not kick any, search for right off the bat find answers not was able)
1) Stolknulsya with sudden ostanovom press during carry UE and tweet Mach3 Driver Watchdog justify 17th Century. Correctly whether I understand, that this 90% the problem Managing phones? WordPad I have to an ancient, but did all on science - otformatiroval propeller, put clean our entire Imaging Computer System, plus, he kills in it the entire garbage, put Masn3 and ArtKam. What still can be do the? Reverse WordPad not offer - there another with LPT port, loath need practical advice, what still can be "end,"
2) G-code generyu in Artkam-most know Know, that can regulate the speed processing in it by tasks parameters such - applying (as the percentage of from diameter) and depth on Z. And in Masn3 this naturally works. Has tried also ask in it speed cut (which in mm / with) - but unfortunately inconclusively. Podskajite, as still can be programno (and not all in Masn3) regulate the speed cut?
In advance thank you!

Message Mach3 Driver Watchdog justify 17th Century emerges, when loaded G-code large obema and this computer she falls thus under meeting UE.
Can be turn off watchdog improved ratio in settings, but not recommend.
There is still one method, need to change screen in a major-year window programs mach3 and to remove ottudo window restricted showing trajectory in verkhnom right street corner.
So your does a computer will work not nagruzhayas and during carry UE in mach’s not touch nothing to acquire.
If need to can will share reached altered operating me Hoss1024 and Hoss1024’s organs is Light.

Last edited by Davo_616742 (Mar 17 2015 21:39:20)

Davo_616742 wrote:

There are another method, need to change screen in a major-year window programs mach3 and to remove ottudo window restricted showing trajectory in verkhnom right street corner.

Here is this perhaps indeed will help. Thank you!

Davo_616742 wrote:

If need to can will share reached altered operating me Hoss1024 and Hoss1024’s organs is Light.

Stuck first himself deal as these windows configured out. :)

DarkAn, unbind Western Jackdaw with Watchdog, and increasingly will normally. I immediately so made and’ve worked. And at all for press better have separate WordPad, to on it was net Vinda and Mach3 and increasingly, without Artkama.
On the Blue condescending attention not are looking, I took the first router encountered screen.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/PIKCU.png

Карпуха wrote:

to on it was net Vinda and Mach3 and increasingly, without Artkama.

Thanks to,, too, a unique insight now advice. All the more, that Artkam on my computer, okay at all grapple the chasm.

Colleagues, and about software regulation speed cut not spit out everything? Or this quite dumb and a needless question? :)

Last edited by DarkAn (Mar 18 2015 12:41:40)

DarkAn wrote:

Colleagues, and about software regulation speed cut not spit out everything?

This you about fix? The speed capital displacement on G0 is installing in Mace, Croatia in settings of motors and is installing maximum possible precisely for your press. And labor the speed applying on G1 Machem is read from UE. And UE appears in the same Artkame, where under creating trajectory you specify labor the speed applying.
There is still in Mace, Croatia on main & can be during carry UE to add the speed or turn. But I read, that better these not enjoy.

Last edited by Карпуха (Mar 18 2015 13:10:33)

+1

Карпуха wrote:

A UE appears in the same Artkame, where under creating trajectory you specify labor the speed applying.

This in-year window properties such? T. E. Here is here:

Kontsevaya
Number tool 1
Dozen 3.000 mm

Word processing by default
Step 0.600 mm
Step on Z 0500 mm
The frequency of rotation of 15,000 R.P.M.
Labor command 76,000 French mm / sec
Command and faster 50.000 mm / sec

Or there is still somewhere?
Simply I has tried to change parameters labor applying and applying and faster, but difference special not observed. Seen the code, there is written the next:

G1Z-0.500F3000.0
G1X13.533Y12.687F4560.0

If I correctly understand, then tsifirki after F and there is meaning applying, but where they are starting? I such tsifirek in Artkame find not was able.

Ading. Primary. Can me with this question better in the branch pro Artkam write? And the a bit not on topic is obtained

DarkAn wrote:

This is In the Window properties such? T. E. Here is here:

Kontsevaya
Number tool 1
Dozen 3.000 mm

Step 0.600 mm
Step on Z 0500 mm
Labor command 76,000 French mm / seok
Command and faster 50.000 mm / seok

Simply I has tried to change parameters labor applying and applying and faster, but difference special not observed. Seen the code, there is written the next:

G1Z-0.500F3000.0
G1X13.533Y12.687F4560.0

If I correctly understand, then tsifirki after F and there is meaning applying, but where they are starting? I such tsifirek in Artkame find not was able.

Ading. Primary. Can me with this question better in branch pro Artkam write? And the a bit not on topic is obtained

These figures after f- mm in minute. Translate, for example your submission and faster 50.000 mm / sec in mm / shadowing And in artkame check a tick not mm / seok, and mm / shadowing and chasing And you have figures will be identical.

Last edited by zaxar (Mar 19 2015 00:58:27)

+1

DarkAn wrote:

This is in-year window properties such? T. E. Here is here:

Kontsevaya
Number tool 1
Dozen 3.000 mm

Step 0.600 mm
Step on Z 0500 mm
Labor command 76,000 French mm / seok
Command and faster 50.000 mm / sec

G1Z-0.500 F3000.0
G1X13.533Y12.687 F4560.0

Ading. Primary. Can me with this question better in the branch pro Artkam write? And the a bit not on topic is obtained

Here is mimic ArtKAMa (in properties such) and and in the most UE.

zaxar wrote:

Those figures after f- mm in minute. Translate, for example your submission and faster 50.000 mm / sec in mm / shadowing and chasing And in artkame check a tick not mm / sec, and mm / shadowing and chasing And you have figures will be identical.

??? ?? ? ? it made. :)
Thank you huge for explanations of!

All Hi! Есть вопрос, приобрел станок, запустил, но с самого начала начались "глюки", скорость в маче стоит 500 мм в мин, идут пропуски шагов, предыдущий владелесц сказал что он у него ходил до метра в минуту, было нормально, перекопали вдвоем все, в итоге оказалось что комп виноват, я только начинаю осваивать станок, так вот что получается, на компе который мой, нормальный мощный станок работает как попало, взял другой системник древний, поставил, и все пошло, заметил одну вещь, уже перепробовал три системника (работа позволяет) на каждом после установки мача когда заходишь в настройки двигателей, там есть окно импульс шага, так вот на всех системниках разные цифры, причем файл настроек подгружаю один и тот же, получается мач сам определяет эту цифру? In end, on my mighty (compared with the rest) is worth figure 7, he not ploughs as need to, but on old materinkakh is worth the 16 the 17 the 14, on them churchgoers as need to, the speed 800 and glitch there is no ,-kind truth little, but for 4 hours work he then returned in zero-sum dimension point as need to, nowhere not has strayed. A strange thing fails, and our drive the money changers and all all, until iron not reversed the not matter. Such case? Strongly not kick any, only am learning.

Sorry
500 or 1,000 mm / minute that you rezhite iron or?
Thanks for Sharing (the answer

Here is precisely that I'm just trying a on pine has.

chhgazeta
Do screenshot windows settings engines, that means 7? This 7 impulses on mm? This very little and this figure enter you.

Launched machine work on UE. Without billets. Then pushed on Stop and sent portal in zeros. A on Wu took on 0.2 mm. On the table drawn cross. In tsange - acute the engraver. On the tip gravera well was in sight rejection. Carried axis Wu until grinding halt after placemark and received 0.2 mm. I.e. such a sense of, that with you click on Stop expense of inertia happened shift. Machine khobbiynyy, but not plywood. Were instant. T. E. More correctly start pressing hard on pause, and not on stop sign under a break? Anyone noticing similar?

RRA wrote:

T. E. More correctly start pressing hard on pause, and not on stop sign under a break? Anyone noticing similar?

Precisely so. First we shake Pause, then Stop. Under you click on Stop, either on button, E-stop sign - a confusing it gets. I have so was.

+1

RRA wrote:

blew a door down machine work on UE. Without billets. Then pushed on Stop and sent portal in zeros. A on Wu took on 0.2 mm. On the table drawn cross. In tsange - acute the engraver. On the tip gravera well was in sight rejection. Carried axis Wu until grinding halt after placemark and received 0.2 mm. I.e. such a sense of, that with you click on Stop expense of inertia happened shift. Machine khobbiynyy, but not plywood. Were instant. T. E. More correctly start pressing hard on pause, and not on stop sign under a break? Anyone noticing similar?

Here not only inertia.
Under you click "Pause" machine immediately does not stop there, and predisposition of line of the (frame) UE until the end of and only then Stop. T. E. Present some delay after reset-button, sometimes until 2 - 3 sec. And a predefined acceleration (it same and slowdown programno) works in full. Under you click button "Stop" all does freeze instantaneously, but nuance here in is, that drive the petroleum and can stop on Stop in intervals of between full step SD. After next of start-up of SD "dovernetsya" until full step and further goes march correctly until the next breakpoints during. Muddle here inevitable taking in khobbiynykh FVC, plus shock inertia mechanics. So that that Your 0.2 mm - this still the pinch. Yes and without special snap (though would indikatornoy the head) discern 0.2 mm problematic.
For such dubious cases sostavte it simple UE - on one axis 200 mm forward, 200 mm ago (on Z millimeters on 70) and so more times 50 - 100. Here is here mechanics themselves and will show. Yes and not only mechanics, and the settings Much affect and kontroller- driver (those same the settings).

+1

http://se.uploads.ru/t/72ZiY.png
Here is screen shot, red've circled figures which totally dunked it changes himself after installations on the computers, I understand that can his poenyat, explain pl-a hundred, that this means, I have fails than less figure the more glitch http://se.uploads.ru/t/72ZiY.png

chhgazeta wrote:

here is screen shot, red've circled figures which totally dunked it changes himself after installations on the computers, I understand that can his poenyat, explain pl-a hundred, that this means, I have fails than less figure the more glitch

Judging by your komentariyam you have version of masn3 we.
Download more stable, should not program itself to change the settings, in this window marketed at knock-down closings momentum for LPT potrta 1-5.

Flint2015 wrote:

By all indications your komentariyam you have version of masn3 we.
Download more stable, should not program itself to change the settings, in this window marketed at knock-down closings momentum for LPT potrta 1-5.

Javadxan - still and the Russian.

Incidentally, closings, that interestingly, can be establish and more 5 mks.

Ah and if perishing climate this of the parameter plays role, then and delay before a change in signal Dir -, too, is worth increase.

But on expense emerge preset - button, "preserve settings" need start pressing hard.

chhgazeta
Imp. Step and imp. Should the
This width impulses governance on port LPT, with the help which Mach3 manages your controller.
Both check a tick 5us.
Else normally. Now describe as you migrate the settings on a new WordPad.? What file?

Dobryi evening. Wanted to to know.
1. As in program can be done rise on safe on Z after reset-stop sign?
2. As can be will continue if clicked stop sign or after cut-off of light?

chhgazeta wrote:

here is screen shot, red've circled figures which totally dunked it changes himself after installations on the computers, I understand that can his poenyat, explain pl-a hundred, that this means, I have fails than less figure the more glitch

Here is momentum, which promotes SD on step (mikroshag). This momentum from phones with programs Mach 3 through LPT port
http://s014.radikal.ru/i329/1503/11/a810d708afed.png
Is logical, that than longer than the momentum, those more successful than system creating - think the driver SD setting "explicit" such momentum. Together with this momentum should not be too long one, that would not nalozhitsya on the next. All well should be in measure.

Pro 2-oops question can say, that PI you click Stop, can be continue to. Hold in what search ostanavilos machine (Number the premier in sight in a major-year window Maca).
Then can be recruit in manual Number the premier in this same place, to push button, Run from here. Much perelistet code pre and buck stops in this place and
Slip window with coordinates seats. Not zabutte include spindle and click OK. Much prodolzhet work.

+1

DeKot
Dobryi day, the Big thank you for by clarifying. Now more less understandable as and that, about Russian version of Maca, I same explain I have three phones, this version of put on beech, that it comes smallness of understand that far release and, on rest is worth normal labor version of, file preset Mach3Mill xml. This progressive Rock secured with presses is, so that we confident that program normal. Until on this question on a kind of suspended animation, stuck put the settings according to your advice, later update my that and as, addition, machine assembled on construction stilettos, this about moreover that who the wrote pro the speed.

Button, TAB when open extraordinary game this is, right emerge panel manual governance, there there is button that it comes move axis manually.

michael-yurov
Dobryi day, the Big thank you for by clarifying. Now more less understandable as and that, about Russian version of Maca, I same explain I have three phones, this version of put on beech, that it comes smallness of understand that far release and, on rest is worth normal labor version of, file preset Mach3Mill xml. This progressive Rock secured with presses is, so that we confident that program normal. Until on this question on a kind of suspended animation, stuck put the settings according to your advice, later update my that and as, addition, machine assembled on construction stilettos, this about moreover that who the wrote pro the speed.

Dobryi day. Such a the problem I have generally pro the speed press 2nite same'm using mach3 3.042 flamboyant ve
Under manual displacement axles the speed displacement would still the which I established in the motor era and if earlier displacement spelled out in program I so understand this codes with G0 the the speed where does that leave 700 ramped up not less
Write that nourished German program the other version of but, too, most to download his what the 2.46 thingy, isn't or that the such. Write that as like, in configuring nada that where Western Jackdaw to remove with blockages G0 can't to be found not that of the sort.
DAC you then people-write help solve the problem. And the half time spent on permescheniya of to be the determining factor until point.

All Hi! Announce results experimentation, when put ipuls and second figure 5 and 5, on axis y think the driver is gone in protection, engine blacked out, after overload supervisor all everything will run without problems, put 10 and 0, launched ponovoy, go anywhere 3 hours, picture carved from and until, spotytok not was, slightly later'm gonna post come products, of course compared with “entertainments ” masterpieces this not very, but I until one received outcomes, so that strongly not argue you two. Don, if than can and help. I until as have us say (planning,) 'm a do-er)

28736z
Can be tell me more, there when in kame one takes UE there is figure speed movement, and if she less than Quick in mache the he more not goes, text skriny preset Maca and the settings movement in kame. If that nepravlno adjust.

http://se.uploads.ru/t/mLedC.png
Here is this figure replies for the speed displacement on axes when're filling up lifeboats with UE if she less the the that is worth in mache he would still more not would release, is calculated so, if is worth 10 the is obtained the speed 600 mm in minute if 15 the 900 mm in minute from this you swing it further (can be of course a runner but not tell, although get him to say something)) on its risk, I have'll work just as well. I-'m if don. Than can and help.

chhgazeta wrote:

here is this figure replies for the speed displacement on axes when're filling up lifeboats with UE if she less the the that is worth in mache he would still more not would release, is calculated so, if is worth 10 the is obtained the speed 600 mm in minute if 15 the 900 mm in minute from this you swing it further (can be of course a runner but not tell, although get him to say something)) on its risk, I have'll work just as well. I-'m if don. Than can and help.

Tomorrow skriny'll post an

Who knows-could you tell me: Mach3 not retains the settings of motors. Each time, when'm work, first am installing the settings of motors. Then increasingly works normal, until not'll turn it off computer's a hunk. Include - again any "the left" settings. On an end to the work in okoshkakh write YES on ending the session and YES on preserve the settings. But nothing not persists. On computer, okay only mach3 and artkam. That this may be, where seek?

artip wrote:

Who knows-Podskajite: Mach3 not retains the settings of motors. Each time, when'm work, first am installing the settings of motors. Then increasingly works normal, until not'll turn it off WordPad. Include - again any "the left" settings. On an end to the work in okoshkakh write YES on ending the session and YES on preserve settings. But nothing not persists. On computer, okay only mach3 and artkam. That this may be, where seek?

Homilies another version of, and for starters] - Drop democracy-version of, if will so same-homilies at the other computer, okay. And at all need to always have reserve a copy of his profile, to if that's gonna flip, not do come again with settings.

artip wrote:

violations increasingly works normal, until not'll turn it off computer's a hunk. Include - again any "the left" the settings. On an end to the work in okoshkakh write YES on ending the session and YES on preserve the settings. But nothing not persists. A on your nerd box only mach3 and artkam. That this may be, where seek?

Homilies:
1're prescribing your the settings of motors
2 in the drop-down menu a thing "save setting" (it most ?? in menu file seems) perform
3 are closing Much
4 for sample perezapuskaetes and control your installations
Can will help. And can and totally dunked it curve. And will help reinstall

Last edited by алекс (Apr 16 2015 05:05:53)

+1

It seems you have records is worth masn or we has license.
Check a tick version of 2.63 with site and check.

+1

Guys, could you tell me in Mach3 perhaps put blocking manual displacement on x, y if Z less wrought, and the constant the problem of a breakdown mills, end up, it on mid-for adjustment, zabudesh raise a milling machine and work poportish, and a milling machine slomaesh

Last edited by nych-sergej (May 12 2015 18:56:31)

Comrades Podskajite pliz as understand such: Do 2 twin ing lu on 2 such mere 0.5 mm and 1mm. Mere 0.5 moves away under frezerovke in an effort, and 1 mm steadily unfortunately!! This as understand ate step the speed and etc all voting? Such a still not saw)

Dobryi day.
I have such here is question:
Began enjoy frezernym presses is quite recently. Mostly d work on frezerovke facades and doors from MDF.
So here is. Need was vyfrezerovat contour depth 1 mm frezoy 6 mm, the size of the details 2000 on 800. But under launch Macha3 I have rotating blade lifted tier not 1 mm and all 5-6 mm. Then took out trial detail, painted contour under smaller the size of the 250 mm on 450 mm, with same machine chose frezoy correct depth 1 mm.
Why so, on a lesser details (respectively Figure less and himself file) machine chooses correctly but on greater Chishmins deeper?

kant1978 wrote:

Should was vyfrezerovat contour depth 1 mm frezoy 6 mm, the size of the details 2000 on 800. But under launch Macha3 I have blowers lifted tier not 1 mm and all 5-6 mm

And what strategy processing? And better throw file on which ``crisis UE, let us deal.

Dok
Drawn in Corel 5 version of. Figure the door - in it three circuit - from above squaring, in mid-facial, from below, too, squaring
Figure not complex (not is obtained inject Figure or file here)
Then nurtured Jeul Pan in SheetCam

Last edited by kant1978 (Jun 28 2015 14:52:20)

Here is G-code

N0010 (Filename: Kontur.tap)
N0020 (Post processor: Mach3.scpost)
N0030 (Date :2 7.06.2015 Time :20: 26 :2 7)
N0040 G21 (Units: Metric)
N0050 G40 G90 G91.1
N0060 F1
N0070 (Part: Contour)
N0080 (kind: Without shift, 1, T2: Mills / gravir., 12 mm dozen, 1 mm Depth)
N0090 S20000 (Vegas during college / gravir., 12 mm dozen)
N0100 T2 M06
N0110 G43 H2
N0120 G00 Z20.5000
N0130 S20000 M03
N0140 X998.4939 Y183.8910
N0150 Z0.5000
N0160 G01 Z0.000 F1000.0
N0170 G02 X996.9912 Y181.8033 Z-0.5000 I-125.3721 J88.6535
N0180 X959.8175 Y145.8107 I-123.8694 J90.7413 F3000.0
N0190 X910.0033 Y130.0005 I-51.0320 J74.4082
N0200 X878.9606 Y136.0039 I0.2091 J84.3423
N0210 X839.6928 Y162.6028 I44.4981 J107.9768
N0220 X803.2880 Y213.2300 I148.8557 J145.4411
N0230 X771.2978 Y303.2151 I319.2465 J164.1730
N0240 X765.1817 Y483.2049 I501.1914 J107.1294
N0250 X793.3117 Y585.9490 I403.0498 J-55.1270
N0260 X829.9962 Y646.8885 I225.5011 J-94.2361
N0270 X869.8023 Y679.8310 I103.7969 J-84.9020
N0280 X935.6579 Y685.9213 I40.0533 J-74.0034
N0290 X976.5967 Y660.9633 I-35.5469 J-104.3630
N0300 X1013.8288 Y612.0866 I-136.2017 J-142.3716
N0310 X1046.6653 Y525.5913 I-303.7256 J-164.7847
N0320 X1058.3813 Y368.6796 I-491.3940 J-115.5839
N0330 X1033.9328 Y252.2058 I-442.4988 J32.0801
N0340 X998.4939 Y183.8910 I-261.7576 J92.4397
N0350 X996.9912 Y181.8033 I-125.3721 J88.6535
N0360 G00 Z20.5000
N0370 X1121.5205 Y680.0000
N0380 Z0.5000
N0390 G01 Z0.000 F1000.0
N0400 X1124.0928 Z-0.500
N0410 X1880.0000 F3000.0
N0420 Y140.0000
N0430 X1121.5200
N0440 G03 X1137.5064 Y167.5097 Z-0.5000 I-263.8150 J171.7077
N0450 X1174.4980 Y270.6172 I-397.4116 J200.7678
N0460 X1188.4401 Y455.3395 I-614.2074 J139.2451
N0470 X1161.6952 Y594.7334 I-564.5280 J-36.0507
N0480 X1121.5205 Y680.0000 I-355.2234 J-115.2715
N0490 G01 X1124.0928 Z-0.500
N0500 G00 Z20.5000
N0510 X698.3966 Y680.1251
N0520 Z0.5000
N0530 G01 Z0.000 F1000.0
N0540 X698.2189 Y679.8528 Z-0.063
N0550 G03 X697.0201 Y677.9521 Z-0.5000 I315.7638 J-200.4933
N0560 X658.3016 Y595.0974 I316.9626 J-198.5926 F3000.0
N0570 X631.3666 Y453.8532 I538.3725 J-175.8569
N0580 X644.7488 Y273.6448 I629.8746 J-43.8270
N0590 X681.1621 Y170.0688 I439.8335 J96.4395
N0600 X698.3961 Y140.1251 I283.1120 J143.0133
N0610 G01 X209.9161 Y139.9999 Z-0.500
N0620 X209.9166 Y679.9999
N0630 X698.3966 Y680.1251
N0640 X698.2189 Y679.8528
N0650 G03 X697.0201 Y677.9521 Z-0.5000 I315.7638 J-200.4933
N0660 (kind: Accelerated setting in X50 mm Y50 mm Z50 mm)
N0670 G00 Z20.5000
N0680 M05
N0690 (Vegas during college / gravir., 44 mm dozen)
N0700 T1 M06
N0710 G43 H1
N0720 G00 X697.0201 Y677.9521 Z20.0000
N0730 S20000 M03
N0740 Z50.0000
N0750 X50.0000 Y50.0000
N0760 M05
N0770 M05 M30

Last edited by kant1978 (Jun 29 2015 11:10:07)

Dobryi day.
WordPad Transition whom the together with settings. Put the other. Put Much, which at the other 45kW works without problems. The speed on X 4,000, acceleration 300, Y 3,000 and 200 respectively. Proizvoditeley on "external the vector" for sample. The speed such in Mace, Croatia 4,000 mm / shadowing Machine on X accelerates not more 3,000 on y-2000. Climate accelerate nothing not changes. And still: The depth of the aisle programno is worth 35 mm. And realistically the latest Passage machine makes 34.008 (according to came). Zhmakayu "a return to 0" does freeze Z-0.002. Where seek?

Dok wrote:

Dobryi day.
Computer's a hunk Transition whom the together with settings. Put the other. Put Much, which at the other a lathe works without problems. The speed on X 4,000, acceleration 300, Y 3,000 and 200 respectively. Was cutting on "external the edge of vector" for sample. The speed such in Mace, Croatia 4,000 mm / shadowing Machine on X accelerates not more 3,000 on y-2000. Climate accelerate nothing not changes. And still: The depth of passage programno is worth 35 mm. And realistically the latest Passage machine makes 34.008 (according to came). Zhmakayu "a return to 0" does freeze Z-0.002. Where seek?

About stop in 34.008 and -0.002, you this seriously? To this henceforth you not was very confusing to skorektiruyte for example in artkame postprotsessor in kotoom worked at determined whether and do otobrozhenie for example 0.00 or at all 1980s, under work with with charwood out...... over 15,000 performance this simply child workers garden.
About speeds
1 masn3 oreentiruetsya in choosing speed under processing on minimum from speeds press, just you have axis Wu has the speed 3,000, plus under this need produce test what frequency at all the PC can issue, and from this's suitable to start under pioneering speed.

Referal wrote:

A in G-codes that is worth in the significance of the applying?
Prerogatives innings in mak3 is worth on 100%?
Or throw here codes and file configuration mak3

File configuration: https://yadi.sk/d/D7rnxaKXhcUxG
Command is worth 100%
The beginning of G-code:
G90
G49
M3 S15000
G0 X6.213 Y158.161 Z5.000
G1 Z1.000 F3000
X2.179 Y158.202 Z0.731
X-1.856 Y158.204 Z0.462

Flint2015 wrote:

Skyfall about stop in 34.008 and -0.002, you this seriously? To this henceforth you not was very confusing to skorektiruyte for example in artkame postprotsessor in kotoom worked at determined whether and do otobrozhenie for example 0.00 or at all 1980s, at the work you with with charwood out...... over 15,000 performance this simply child workers garden.
About speeds
1 masn3 oreentiruetsya in choosing speed under processing on minimum from speeds press, just you have axis Wu has the speed 3,000, plus under this need produce test what frequency at all the PC can issue, and from this's suitable to start under pioneering speed.

Agree, that such the accuracy of not need a. Before stood computer's a hunk more weak, which've been crop-axis until 4500 mm / shadowing Postprotsesor the-same. All has worked without wingding.

Referal wrote:

show Propisana as 3,000 mm per minute on all axes, i.e. 4,000 he not would release priori.

Agree, but why Wu under speed with Mace, Croatia 3,000 mm per minute betrays 2000

Referal wrote:

about axis Z, as you unable grasping just on 5mm course the speed in 4,000?

Not markedly, simply pertinent printout in Mace, Croatia.

Yesterday their WordPad which stood before. Has tried small UE in the form of test. All Daniel makes it as need to. D to compare profiles. Can find the money differences - update my.

And still question: Fling the on connectivity UE. (Have Comrade there is no Kama for its scale). I have all normally. Have him under open "File" - "download UE" - file in sight, but under I press down button "download" nothing not is changing. Who met with similar?

Last edited by Dok (Jul 4 2015 12:04:07)

Referal wrote:

in Mace, Croatia where pertinent printout?

In settings engines.

Referal wrote:

i.e., not offers panoramic file? Name of file - Latin letters? Enlargement tried different?

Yes, not is a. Name of file message in Cyrillic. Enlargement .cnc. Another not has tried. I have opens without problems.

And still, can someone tell pollsters: I have irregular screen. Delete TAV in standard skrine causes virtual a remote control governance. I have under under my skrine under its I press down nothing not happening. As correct?

Last edited by Dok (Jul 5 2015 16:50:38)

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions