Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions

Mach3 questions

Posts 201 to 250 of 439

Rotating blade plunged on 20 mm on Z. Then on X to 50 and on Y -100 that the not really jibe proslablennaya clutch is, mechanics the entire in order

mikro3v wrote:

mechanics the entire in order

Then perhaps breakdown was, the shift tension or something even from this series of. Think, that more will not be repeated. Check the reliability of jacks, continuous grounding.

Still times convincingly am asking your aid, on Climate on machine described problem in governing 203 and 209, the situation extremely not pleasant, production is worth: ((Has been all thematic forums have for similarly problems, nor in 1 there is no tochnoego decisions problems, mostly allege either on section on line under inclusion spindles either on Simbiotel hypertrophied. Have the most thought on expense of not can whether this be still a test cable in flexible by-host which goes on engines and spindle?

Last edited by buravchik (Feb 2 2015 16:14:50)

One question. That would send mill in any point, need to in military command search occasionally a. If I first pick a convinced string, and then there'm Z. The under you click on inter increasingly marks correctly, but if I, on swamped and, first thd pressed Z, then blowers immediately same falls on big speed down and rips through me model. I understand, that on button z Propisana any team on lowering, but where this spelled out, that would can be was abolish this team? On's and have such a there is no.
Question is previously, but answer so and not received.

Last edited by artip (Feb 2 2015 16:15:06)

buravchik wrote:

command killed due to buffer error

The problem with buffer memory the PC.
For credibility of we managed our and establish net image, do optimization the PC under masn3, and likely the problem will determine.
If chase questioning brr the immediately disable auto-refresh-and establish here is this package and will you happiness.
https://yadi.sk/d/ajtjl2EveQnG7
https://yadi.sk/d/2MJ6qC0AeQnJy

And about only taking, about this not times on Forum talked
All wires In EKRAN, ALL attach By ZEMLE.

Last edited by Flint2015 (Feb 2 2015 16:29:05)

artip wrote:

One question. That would send mill in any point, need to in military command search to prescribe a. If I first pick a convinced string, and then there'm z. The under you click on inter increasingly marks correctly, but if I, on swamped and, first thd pressed Z, then rotating blade immediately same falls on big speed down and rips through me model. I understand, that on button Z Propisana any team on lowering, but where this spelled out, that would can be was abolish this team? On's and have such a there is no.

Edited artip (Today 20 :15: 06)

"A tad" not understandable explaining the.
For podyoma axis z coordinate of the must be positive.
There is team in settings masn3 under press the stop sign in program axis Z surge on levels in advance sign 'Yuzhnaya' you.
If not hampers lay out screen precisely those buttons which you not give quietly to live.

Last edited by Flint2015 (Feb 2 2015 16:33:48)

Flint2015 wrote:

Malenko not understandable explaining the.

Increasingly far easier - under you click on the keyboard button Z rotating blade immediately works on lowering, as if on this button Propisana team for 5m. Here is I and wanted to to know where this spelled out, that would to remove.

Referal wrote:

each time is happening measured hiccup?

There is no, precisely such the first, but accented different, one more time was under draft processing began with special normal and then that the impenetrable nafrezeroval, in ing lu and it such a not was,
Shoals accented rarely but not very pleased

artip wrote:

There far easier - under you click on the keyboard button Z blowers immediately works on lowering, as if on this button Propisana team for 5m. Here is I and wanted to to know where this spelled out, that would to remove.

If on klave start pressing hard Z the works the search for zero, and Z goes in an effort.
Edited through editor of scenario buttons

Last edited by mikro3v (Feb 2 2015 21:39:56)

mikro3v wrote:

edited through editor of scenario buttons

Here is precisely this I and't seek! Where this scenario, as his open, in what the tab?

artip wrote:

That precisely this I and't seek! Where this scenario, as his open, in what the tab?

http://se.uploads.ru/t/syTBC.png
After reset-zamigayut button
And selecting button, the search for zero
http://se.uploads.ru/t/8VFNf.png
Somehow this script in which all edited

+1

Either here
http://se.uploads.ru/t/4huDw.png

mikro3v wrote:

somehow this script in which all edited

Thank you, already increasingly quite close, but here is skrin-
http://se.uploads.ru/t/bGNl1.jpg
I in English not strong, in what search need to reverse meaning button Z? I correctly on skrine defined this string?
If yes, what need to write, to this-button at all by default was not pro-active?

artip wrote:

Thanks, already increasingly quite close, but here is skrin-

I in English not strong, in what search need to reverse meaning button Z? I correctly on skrine defined this string?
If yes, what need to write, to this-button at all by default was not pro-active?

Simply delete this macro and-button will "left for dead"

+1

artip wrote:

Thanks, already increasingly quite close, but here is skrin-

This parameter replies for depth course Z, reaching to 50 machine will stop, if during course not he meets with disc by for zero out the.
All is true said higher, simply all delete!

+1

Podskajite in than the reason. The chain VCarve - mach3. I'm carving figure - rectangle, and in it circle. Circle, I'm cutting the first, word processing within circuit. Is obtained on 0.4 mm less than should. Then'm cut rectangle, word processing outside. On a lesser side margin of 1 mm, on a long 1.8. Hand 74kh86mm. Dozen circle 62 mm. Under the movement of press with an emphasis in indicator head, on 20 mm, is obtained margin of 0.01 mm. T. E. Payout ratios like in normalcy. Rotating blade 6 mm and on fact and in program. , I'm cutting tekstolit. Under processing the circle on latest pass was photographing 0.1 mm under conceals for Passage 2 mm.
Think that deal in programs. Where watch?

artip wrote:

One question. That would send mill in any point, need to in military command search occasionally a. If I first pick a convinced string, and then there'm Z. The under you click on inter increasingly marks correctly, but if I, on swamped and, first thd pressed Z, then blowers immediately same falls on big speed down and rips through me model. I understand, that on button z Propisana any team on lowering, but where this spelled out, that would can be was abolish this team? On's and have such a there is no.

Yes, something I with this hot-click prokosyachilsya.

If whom any will need replace hot key avtopoiska Z =0 - write on-or in BOS, will explain as do, or'm gonna fix himself.
(Mail - in expenditure to skrinsetu)

Dobryi day. Need a aid in pioneering extraordinary game this is.
On its from a pipe in every has replaced drive with construction furky on cable.
If under the movement of use button all is famously runs round, but as only give on the seal all is happening very slowly roughly 1mm / sec.
Before on furky stood the settings step PIR 640 velocity 200 step 4 dir 4. Under such configuring totally dunked it shows length just in 17sm and should be 80.
Now that it comes the settings matched the size field had to put step PIR's 10: 33 velocity 10 100,000 step 4 dir 4. Treadmill a banquet I received buoyed by Knowledge and the settings.

The settings likely silly. But I not know as align that it comes the speed was normal and match its length of his axis.

Importantly this accurately align step per. Commit (export program - line from Y =0 until Y =1 00mm. Forth or eventually real displacement, calculate popravochnyy the rate and forth on institutional reform koef. Step per

BOBAH44 wrote:

Greetings all.
Such question on came emerged.
Not can download UE more 50-60 Mb, moves away in stupor.
Disconnection display not helps.
Computer's a hunk such:
intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G2030@3.00GHz
3,19 GB RAM Videoadaptery: Intel (R) HD Graphics.
In what side dig?

Such a UE quite long over in Much. Can you are in hurry and need to wait? (Made UE 200MB she was being downloaded 7 shadowing)

BOBAH44 wrote:

120 Mb not has booted for 40 shadowing

And if share Figure on 3-4 rectangular vectors (to they a bit set foot one on the other) and choose processing "Fallout vector." Thus arrive at 3-4 UE smaller in size.

The problem rather in UE. Homilies anew sformatirovat UE. I have couple of times was such - under preserving UE ArtKama on USB, she, - - recorded not until the end of.
UE ends typically:
G0X0.000Y0.000Z10.000
G0Z10.000
G0X0Y0
M30
(Where Z10-high security - ????? its grains)

Respected! Motivate for that replies Use WatchDogs in General Configuration. Before not accounted for enjoy button of "work with the premier" when came such a the need the it turned out that this function not works. UE order 310000 lines for so here is when eighty six police 305000 the line ustanavlivalas only 158000. When dismantled tick with Use WatchDogs all everything will run without problems. Although I watched on Forum have all this the tick is worth. :dontknow:

Use protection (Use Watchdogs), if marked by, implies, that triggers and EStop in Mach3 likely function wrong. Perhaps will have turn option, if you have occur unexpected alarms EStop on slow computer under such operations, as booting Masters.

+1

Means on the rest work this will not be affected if the tick will withdrawn?

peka wrote:

Jeul Pan order 310000 lines for so here is when eighty six police 305000 the line ustanavlivalas only 158000.. :dontknow:

Incidentally about this. Such I have happened in "tsekhovom" computer (to which attached machine). This you think jolly old Tseleron + / - 1,5Ggts. Accurately Number the premier not remember but such a messed up was. At home computer such a not happening. D in branch has check that is worth there (Use Watchdogs).

peka wrote:

. When dismantled check that box with Use WatchDogs all everything will run without problems. Although I watched on Forum have all this the tick is worth.

I immediately this Western Jackdaw dismantled after installations Maca on advice forums. So and’ve worked.

+1

peka wrote:

UE order 310000 lines for so here is when eighty six police 305000 the line ustanavlivalas only 158000

When fought with such problem, then on share of of seconds You close program machine with the the premier which used to get out, then the e-stop sign and further already packing those Stalinist what need to, not removing checkboxes. But the premier above 999 999, even not propisyvayusya. Here the other way to.

yuwal wrote:

When fought with such problem, then on share of of seconds You close program machine with the the premier which used to get out, then the e-stop sign and further already packing those Stalinist what need to, not removing checkboxes. But the premier above 999 999, even not propisyvayusya. Here the other way to.

If you use artkamom, then there in postprotsessore is worth limiting as times 999 999, but this can be skorektirovat, podpraviv post in program.
As example
http://se.uploads.ru/t/onAvU.jpg

Last edited by Flint2015 (Mar 5 2015 15:46:22)

http://se.uploads.ru/t/3yC7X.png

Flint2015 wrote:

if you use artkamom, then there in postprotsessore is worth limiting as times 999 999, but this can be skorektirovat, podpraviv post in program.
As example

Not stipulates the in-year window LINE. Even if in UE more million.

Last edited by yuwal (Mar 5 2015 17:21:16)

yuwal wrote:

Don’t stipulates the In the Window LINE. Even if in UE more million.

Edited yuwal (Today 21 :21: 16)

Well if I you correctly understood here is screen masn3
http://se.uploads.ru/t/LSwfb.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/ePGF0.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/x2Fve.jpg
As see ing lu more 2500000 lines for
Under intervene numbers the premier for example more 1500000 lines for looks here is how at the second photo
In end get intended string 1500240.
As see this more than your 999 999.
Perhaps you have program we.
I have long'm using Version R3.043.044

Last edited by Flint2015 (Mar 5 2015 18:44:49)

+1

Flint2015 wrote:

in end get intended string 1500240.
As see this more than your 999 999.

Yes calculator over, and with have there is no.

Hello, help deal in issue. Under inclusion Mach 3 and I press down on button, "Accept base" is happening the next: Axis Z arises in zero with same machine does freeze, delete Reset is beginning to blink and from below emerges the writing Softwere limits. And so each axis.
If turn off button, soft limits, then machine normally accepts base.
Please help me deal in problem (

zlayababka
I truth such function as limits not'm using but sometime that wrong figures axles have been mentioned in Soft Limit worker the table.

Here is my the settings http://se.uploads.ru/t/Exwp9.png
Size worker field fit fact.
If bring every coordinate in manual until the end of worker field, they stop in constrained bounds.
Forgot clarify in the first post, that after zero out the Z account for turning a blind mach and anew open, after reset-button "to accept base" in base comes axis Z and axis Y with same machine again does freeze. T. E. To accept base account for mach times 4 include.

Last edited by zlayababka (Mar 8 2015 11:25:46)

МОМ wrote:

has to take a I this on peephole. Onwww.benaughty.com awkward. For order to to do the sensor need 2 wires. Alligator. Spikes ah and of course same the free pin number

And want to expand on that can be pro the sensor zero! As this is done and as then these enjoy)

Андрей 1978 wrote:

MOM wrote (and):

Has to take a I this on peephole. Onwww.benaughty.com awkward. For order to to do the sensor need 2 wires. Alligator. Plate ah and of course same the free of PIN

And want to expand on that can be pro the sensor zero! As this is done and as then these enjoy)

Was discussed here Sensor tool Zand here Sensor installations Z coordinates.
Overall sense in is, that drip irrigation spikes famous thickness, with one hand it must be izolirovanna, well suited unilateral tekstolit. To a contact side plate, pripaivaetsya copper wire, the second the end of the which is inserted in your interfeysnuyu paid and then listed in Mach3 as PROBE. Land from interfeysnoy hypertrophied, plug in on the second copper wire, with the crocodile.
In Skrinset (screen was set up) for Mach3, designated Russian realmsthere is-button "Auto-the search for Z =0" with script programs, in which need to ask the thickness plate.
Then put plate on stocking (if 0 on top templates) or on the table, crocodile you strap on frame or a milling machine. (Depends on fastening spindles), and need on button, "Auto-the search for Z =0", the machine tool on faint speed comes to plate, contact closes the circuit and is determined by 0.
For test a charge controller better plate keep on weight, to not break the mill (have time start pressing hard e-@-@), or instead such to keep pressure on provolochku.

You can help, in than the problem.’ve worked on match3, until this You close program projects on people suffering remote. After launch with begins the same details thorny corners sglazhivayutsya.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/hMLaO.jpg

LAGAN wrote:

Can help, in than the problem.’ve worked on match3, until this You close program projects on people suffering remote. After launch with begins the same details thorny corners sglazhivayutsya.

The problem the settings Mach3. For more about this can be here I merely Link
And here Link
Two model. One cut herself in Mach3 another in Ncstudio. Leftist Mach3, knots Ncstudio
http://se.uploads.ru/t/R2aWm.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/ezCt7.jpghttp://se.uploads.ru/t/0s2YU.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/zx6WO.jpghttp://se.uploads.ru/t/gRWGq.jpg

Last edited by shalek (Mar 9 2015 12:02:34)

+1

shalek
The difference much. Thanks to, d jurisprudence as. Still question, on Ncstudio can be whether zapuskacht 4 axial programs from povermill?

LAGAN wrote:

A question, on Ncstudio can be whether zapuskacht 4 axial programs from povermill?

Only if costly squaring the 4 pump turbine ???. As rule for hobby goes cheap 3 axial clone value of about 50 $

Referal wrote:

zlayababka
Text window "ports and IDUs" - "belonging signals"

http://se.uploads.ru/t/dOWi8.png
http://se.uploads.ru/t/0lx9U.png

Андрей 1978 wrote:

A want to expand on that can be pro the sensor zero! As this is done and as then these enjoy)

Herewith all minutiae and himself worker script (post 1,000).
Question to shalek on office 260 - and in than the difference? I on Energy photo not see special difference.

Last edited by DeKot (Mar 9 2015 17:49:07)

DeKot wrote:

The subject to shalek on office 260 - and in than the difference? I on Energy photo not see special difference.

Special not in sight, but Mach3 zarezaet all corners. Gapchinskaya zamylennoe is obtained. Closely which. Even wife told, that Ncstudio better unfortunately.

shalek wrote:

Special not in sight, but Mach3 zarezaet all corners. Gapchinskaya zamylennoe is obtained. Closely which. Even wife told, that Ncstudio better unfortunately.

Here not the problem in masn3 or ntsstudio, the entire the problem as and have many in settings programs, and favorite search category speed drag and accelerate, at this example they in masn simply are worth low, why and states above than start work on the loom configure his as piano not Piazza spend time, and the as usually postavivili and have exposed the first recommendations, then launched and forth timber ah and god with him.

Flint2015 wrote:

Here not the problem in masn3 or ntsstudio, the entire the problem as and have many in settings programs, and favorite search category speed drag and accelerate, at this example they in masn simply are worth low, why and states above than start work on the loom configure his as piano not Piazza spend time, and the as usually postavivili and have exposed the first recommendations, then launched and forth timber ah and god with him.

And you all normally? Share settings.
I not with finger sucked out problem. Are reading:
Link
Link
Link

House machine under Much, at work with NC Studio. At home frezeruyu mostly reliefs, at work all in 2D on MDF. But visually well see as nc Studio on turn, in the corners does freeze on a moment, blowers has time leave slightly burnt footprint. And here is Much on all when cornering "scratching the" without stops. ????, postprotsessor'm using one and the same. Apparently the reason in different implementation paths in programs.

Referal wrote:

I'm too shy ask obvious thing, and flipping "constant the speed / precise deconfiguration" not helps?

Pose "precise deconfiguration" in Mace, Croatia, sharply falls the total the speed processing. If anything I have so.

that is worth in the significance of the preset center, above which mak3 Crosses in regime "precise deconfiguration"?

By default - 0. And what that Spain?

Last edited by DeKot (Mar 10 2015 16:18:27)

shalek
Tried as you talked, there is change in a good side. But would still skruglenie edges of remain.
Who any can to share with the were General Logic Configuration? D very thankful

And you check a tick on CV Dist Tolerance for example figure 3. As I understood from other hands so this affects how many mm begins possible approximated. Then a circle center will radius 3mm. Under 89mm, as on skrine, a circle will able judging by from accelerate, to preserve permanent the speed. Maximum guidance ranges can be 89mm, under low accelerating out axles.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions