Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions

Mach3 questions

Posts 151 to 200 of 473

Unikus wrote:

I repeat, me this-button need a, if took a for example. If past pass heap steps, where you regulation zeros seek? From what be tied?

To do without buttons, can be to do so:
Proceed Ref All Home as described.
In the early work failing mill on (to) zero templates. Nothing not fill. Record data position axles from windows.
Goes Operator-, personale and selecting the free G, for example, G54. Have property listing data on axes.
In UE adding G54 in cap. Are working. Under crash enough conduct Ref All Home and start. Try. Were asymmetries on Z, but the jury on place.

Unikus wrote:

when under sending in ? (on a zeros) are beginning work first axis X and Wu, and only after their processing predisposition of Z.

In settings khomlimit, living in lower left street corner there is tasks for instructions what axis goes the first. Need put appropriate figures 1,2,3

Dobryi day. Question perhaps stupid. Who knows under climate speed buttons:
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/BEZmH.jpg
Changing whether respectively acceleration.

Hello, such question remains-- until this times 0 on templates stavilsya roughly on 45mm (high portal 140mm) now harvesting 64. On axis Z when begins cutting and shpindel is rising on maximum, he tries to long way up even higher and as outcome stray 0. Unfortunately below roughly on centimeter 2-3. And then and zero marketed at knock-down below. Can with mashinnymi coordinates of on the door frame (though script native under machine)?

Such a problem: Under inclusion computer launch an Mach3, include machine,, pressing on reset. And then with real I press down Ref all home machine empties coordinate Z and does freeze. Reset is beginning to eyes at once and on reset-raze not reacts. While turning a blind program, opening anew. Repeatable those same actions. Machine empties Z and Y and again does freeze. And camping on D. ???? such case sometimes simply after stop press button of-in Mach3 during carry UE. Could you tell me in than can be the problem?

Where find in Mach the settings point start?
Program compose in Aspire 4

Last edited by akvariys (Jan 18 2015 10:12:19)

akvariys wrote:

where find in Mach the settings point start?

You need manually seek to adjust spindle to community start and zeroizing axis zero x zero y zero Z.

zlayababka wrote:

Reset is beginning to eyes at once

And that in status writes. In the most the lower overhead line
Prior kontsevik on Y perhaps or he or copper wire on earth

Last edited by vitlena (Jan 18 2015 11:07:38)

Ah so before startup I so and do this temporary a. And where structuralized?

Thank Referal! But here is after the end of the cutting he increasingly would still Reserve higher rise, even 4000m2 as well as jams. This I think already totally dunked it need to starts to

Tries to put down higher. But and machine 0 not is on level the table. 0 Y is vaapsche in the center of the)

akvariys wrote:

This is I think already totally dunked it need to starts to

I not know Aspire, but in artkame is installing high podema spindles when pishesh Jeul Pan. Much here not ????. That in codes is written the totally dunked it and serves and codes writes Aspire there and need to dig. Homilies write in artkame

https://yadi.sk/i/oorO6Ftfe5b2K a Task do probe layout buildings with 4 not masterminding hostile takeovers.

Today proizvoditeley. The thickness of the material 32 upward the rise on 50 like nowhere not upyorlas- flight a normal) ReferalThanks for Sharing (consultation)

But there is the problem more nazoylivaya- constantly in the process cutting somehow this limit switch justify 17th Century. I perishing and physical kontseviki insulated. For cutting of times 10 are stalling.

2 on Y. 1 on X

But as this understand?) there is here is that. http://sd.uploads.ru/t/iyGJp.jpg

Freeze up under closure. But I their insulated (paper), and physically or from vibration their hot-wire not can.

akvariys wrote:

but as this understand?) there is here is that.

Here is this "here is that" and there is the main configuring bases Home. Judging by skrinu, you not imposed on them movement Y in dark side ("the tick" in graph Home Salento) to t0.9. So as you their two, they must included consistently exhorts entry Home Y. Or you unconventional location zeros press?
The second - can be false alarms on chain Y Home from-for only taking, obstacles--the, short closures. Then all Your papers until. One seats. Ruled out need to the very chain, turn off copper wire near controller.

A charge controller 4. On Y2 and on't. As option I'm just trying a to change the number of suppression of outsiders signals http://se.uploads.ru/t/9xArE.jpg
Can even in ports and IDUs go?

Last edited by akvariys (Jan 23 2015 00:41:08)

vitlena wrote:

and that in status writes. In the most the lower overhead line
Prior kontsevik on Y perhaps or he or copper wire on earth

Edited vitlena (18-01-2015 15 :07: 38)

In status writes: "Software limits."

Last edited by zlayababka (Jan 24 2015 09:50:49)

Referal wrote:

camping on E. Program conditionally on physical sensor

Progressive Rock not conditionally and says that limits breached.
On your place need to listen to DeKot he understood says.
That would avoid all such problems I all wires on ocean sensors ekraniroval.
Me would still I merely your the settings pins and themselves sensors, can made'll give you a hint, I on them of the elephant you.

Last edited by Aleks009911 (Jan 24 2015 23:46:55)

Referal wrote:

what are the limits? Software limit, hard limit?

When sensor works this and there is violation of limit.
The sensor works itself how I understood and came nothing not remains do as say that limits breached.

Referal wrote:

A the two a charge controller, and that they make?

I have on one axis at all sits 3 a charge controller.

Last edited by Aleks009911 (Jan 25 2015 00:30:09)

Could you tell me, can who rebuffed, on axis are worth 2 slats and two engine respectively, all works right on, but decided to put kontseviki and began betray him. Thd pressed REF ALL HOME and axis with two motors is beginning to strange dance. One the motor goes to, the other there is no. In than the reason, poke nose.

In settings Home / Limite the tick is worth on axis and an underling it? I have for example axis A aligned to axis Y. If axis goes to not in side a charge controller. The put Western Jackdaw Home Salento.

http://uploads.ru/dfg01.png

Last edited by Roman93 (Jan 25 2015 20:00:10)

In program assigned the speed displacement 500mm per minute, in Mace, Croatia why something ~ 473min.
With than this stems and as do to line up?

Netics wrote:

In program assigned the speed displacement 500mm / mines, in Mace, Croatia why something ~ 473min.
With than this stems and as do to line up?

In okoshkakh masna there are several speeds
1 programmatic
2 bike manually in a percentage
3 the real, it can differ from programmatic, so program synchronizes speed all speeds in one thing whole,

On one axis must be identical and differ not on 20mm per minute same

When the sensor works this and there is violation of limit.

Not't forget another in having Mach - under is enabled button Soft Limits in a major-year window Mach attachments meaning Soft Max and Soft Min from tabs
Motor Home / Soft Limits. Under exit meanings the coordinates beyond Limit-but and emerges "limit switch justify 17th Century." Such will, if zeros note coordinates not exposed correctly (for example, can lie where lies somewhere worker field).

Netics wrote:

Skyfall one axis must be identical and differ not on 20mm per minute same

The speed otobrozhaetsya the total

Such will, if zeros note coordinates not exposed correctly. Even ashamed ask already so long'm using Machem and to set cars. A not becomes :dontknow:. If not hampers obyasnit- d appreciate it.

Last edited by peka (Jan 25 2015 20:39:06)

peka wrote:

the speed otobrozhaetsya the total

Held several jobs bar groove along axis H. The speed assigned in program 500mm / shadowing
On other axes spillovers there is no.
Assigned 500, on the screen under frezerovke groove 473 standard.
Why the total less on 20mm?
Can be whether do so to under 500 was 500 + -1?

peka wrote:

Such will, if zeros note coordinates not exposed correctly. Even ashamed ask already so long'm using Machem and to set cars. A not becomes. If not hampers obyasnit- d appreciate it.

Edited peka (Today 19 :39: 06)

On any 3 - 's created from 45kW CNC CNC use two systems coordinates - absolute (machine) and relative on location billets on 45kW.
Absolute or machine system coordinates is tied to design press. Virtually always (rarely, but accented exceptions) adopted: Axis X moves in a positive side from Left to Right on Urmas, axis Y - from themselves in a positive side along the table and axis Z - from the bottom up in a positive side. So zero note coordinates always is in extreme positions axles (from Left from below, if look on the table from above along axis Z). Relatively zero note coordinates all axis can move ONLY with positive meanings absolute coordinates.
Relative a are selected operator press in any place the table on raspolagaemoy Chishmins. Under this noli the coordinates can chosen where anywhere as on the most Chishmins, so and beyond (size model and actual billets rarely coincide. It is important to Figure model placed on Chishmins). Under Quick relative the coordinates operator brings tool to necessary point billets (most often use for axles X and Y floor leftist a corner, for axis Z - either an effort billets either - the upper hand) and as important a axles. But, it is important, the clearest a press under this always persist in memory programs Mach. Watch their always can be, by clicking button, Machine template: Coord '’ s In the Window Mach. By default same in Mach are displayed relative a. To change zero relative coordinates can be as anywhere times. The clearest a automatically tracked with and persist even if you know you turn machine and program, but not you're setting yourself up axis manually mechanically.
Under meeting team HOME axis X and Y moving in negative direction, axis Z - upward. Meaning coordinates In the Window Mach can under this have negative meaning (this relative a). When all axis University there team HOME pereydite on tab Ofsets and recover there meaning shift the coordinates (point to with the mouse, start pressing hard "zero", start pressing hard Enter. And so for each axis). Return on tab Programmers Run - arrive at "zeros" on X and Y and the upper significance on Z. Under this structuralized and relative a will be identical.
Ocean sensors Home must stand in extreme positions (there where "zero" X and Y and in atop position Z).
Still, if there is no sensors Home, not the trouble - manually fail spindle in these extreme position axles and recover meaning under pressed button "Car a."

Last edited by DeKot (Jan 25 2015 21:58:20)

+1

Here is skriny pins http://se.uploads.ru/t/a07u5.pnghttp://se.uploads.ru/t/KVaFt.png

Last edited by akvariys (Jan 25 2015 22:04:37)

akvariys wrote:

here is skriny pins

Now understandable
http://i056.radikal.ru/1501/0b/99a43b596524.jpg
You very eye not unfortunately imbalances, that permitted red? Resolved only signal from a charge controller limit on X + +, and signal Kcell Low disconnected. Other signals (Limit, Home) not have resolution (Enable), but activated Kcell Low. Pro IDUs I at all I'll shut up.
At the second skrine -, too, not understandable, why Dir X different from rest axles.

Ah and in end that to do? Incidentally after change of meaning in outsiders he later (general Chico) in for 5-6 hours positives not was)

Referal wrote:

If not hampers, what are their functions?

I have tokarka, axis Y 340 mm is worth two a charge controller by region in and one so-called HOME on mid-axis.
Under sending in HOME axis goes to to sensor and accepts significance 170 (mm).

Referal wrote:

ah and in end that to do? Incidentally after change of meaning in outsiders he later (general Chico) in for 5-6 hours positives not was)

Was a similar the situation. Under vkluchenii, in job and of it that and machine, no any Bajaus faznogo engine or as, Rotary hammer drill, on 45kW relyukhi strykali.
Reductions noises in mache not gave results had to computer's a hunk and other think uzli cram down on the stabilizer tension,
Now all okay.

Last edited by Aleks009911 (Jan 26 2015 00:00:55)

Day are a good, the second day does freeze Penzensky machine, mach3 betrays mistake in history "command Charles due to buffer error" please can you tell me in than can the reason, all the drives work, googled it and of import answer not found (work is worth

Last edited by buravchik (Jan 28 2015 13:42:20)

buravchik wrote:

Day are a good, the second day does freeze Penzensky machine, mach3 betrays mistake in history "command Charles due to buffer error" please can you tell me in than can the reason, all the drives work, googled it and of import answer not found (work is worth

Edited buravchik (Today 17 :42: 20)

That for machine what the link between presses is and okay?

Am asking help respected pundits. The problem here is what frezeruet jerkily. UE made in PowerMill, weighs 95 mb. ???? and on mighty computer, okay, too,. Means not in computer, okay and not in a lathe deal A In sorts of things BEFORE? Help who rebuffed with this gear aren

Question such. Leave Leah you USB in computer, okay after boot Jeul Pan. Affects-whether left USB Flash Drive on work press? The first time such -proizoshel hiccup in late work. Driven on "cool" in this place, too, most. Without USB Flash Drive all DC.

I always USB deleted. Heard that with the USB in it can will appear glitches. Here is and you this acknowledge.

+1

Garik123 wrote:

Heard that with the USB in it can will appear glitches. Here is and you this acknowledge.

Certify,, too, had place disruptions, in accuracy as have peka

+1

Flint2015 wrote:

What for machine what the link between presses is and okay?

Penzensky machine filesystem-3, the link with computer through a network map, on computer windows 7, observed incidentally that during stop press I have attenuates keyboard, six months ago was such, then not watched that for mistake lent out simply changed a keyboard and all everything will run without problems, now first sinned on fall tension 380V, were checked all normally.
Deconfiguration is happening 99% cases under overstretched on spindle, regularly if milling minute cutters, with minor depth all like in order, under more less a precarious the aisle off the plane comes, under movement in a plane x-y not irrespective the from direction devizheniya. Jeul Pan not more 50 the lines.

Last edited by buravchik (Jan 30 2015 09:54:38)

Am asking aid. Where, or as seek these codes: http://se.uploads.ru/t/nqp3u.jpg
Even. Can from whom there is full list keypad combinations for governance Masn3. Where they under buttons podpisany- with this understandable, interested unsigned kobinatsii. Thank you.

appo, support!
And specifically as with have during work to change the speed applying? (There on arrows constitute need with the mouse)

In mache keys F10 and F11 reduces and increase speed processing on 10protsentov

+2

алекс wrote:

in mache keys F10 and F11 reduces and increase speed processing on 10protsentov

There is here is this table: http://se.uploads.ru/t/7h4DC.png
When in MachScreen-set properties buttons, then ScanCode whilst, if separate-button the understandable and coincides, a combination of buttons has tried, skankod shows, but how many nor rebuilt this thing and 12-year-old, some not has found, as code on inserted the picture.
Yes, Reset can be click on the keyboard button of "tilda" under English layout or have. This-button further left than that button figures 1.

http://se.uploads.ru/t/JoOLf.jpg
Evening are a good! The problem such a, 'm sawing down outlets already units 50 made and here on you with moreover nor stingy blowers ducked on z on 20 mm

That can be for bullshit??
After this simply anew launched on next Chishmins and all normal, until next such ingredients

mikro3v wrote:

What can be for bullshit??

Was similar, when weakened the screw fastening on pothead, too - the motor pulled back, and tradable the screw stood, and then his zakusilo he again began work, but steps already zbilis.

Still as option -esli UE on USB Flash Drive after boot in Much you remove.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions