Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions

Mach3 questions

Posts 301 to 400 of 479

Referal wrote:

But you after all narekaete, that the actual the speed not more 2000, as you unable its measure?

, I'm cutting rectangle. When Wu moves on direct Much shows the speed on axis 2000. All the more difference between 2000 and 3,000 in sight visually.

Dok wrote:

Dobryi day.
Computer's a hunk Transition whom the together with settings. Put the other. Put Much, which at the other 45kW works without problems. The speed on X 4,000, acceleration 300, Y 3,000 and 200 respectively. Proizvoditeley on "external the edge of vector" for sample. The speed such in Mace, Croatia 4,000 mm / shadowing Machine on X accelerates not more 3,000 on y-2000. Climate accelerate nothing not changes. And still: The depth of the aisle programno is worth 35 mm. And realistically the latest Passage machine makes 34.008 (according to came). Zhmakayu "a return to 0" does freeze Z-0.002. Where seek?

, too, observed after as the old WordPad not weathered dust and is gone in kompovyy paradise, put the other WordPad with the same fixed screw, system and machem.
Under speed in settings 2000 on live crossings the speed 1800. The speed phones until not tested, but precent the same.

Colleagues, are a good evening.
Question stupid, perhaps, but in 120 meet variations.

Mach3 supports 64bit?
Launch an machine, and totally dunked it sooovsem not sees his.

IDUs in accordance with manualom.

Simply WordPad with 6Gb operativy, and that would all use was established 64bit.
I understand, that this is not quite correctly, but until (good bye) computer's a hunk is used for 3 tasks:
- exactly risovalka + governance with a laser + now on him'm hanging frezer.
Nothing more - no experimental or buggy programs, toys and camping on P. For experimentation there is nout- "a sandbox."

With laser, problems there is no, and here is frezer - here, if shoals will, computer's a hunk under him'll accentuate, but until plan explore on this.
On the evening stuck put virtual machine 32bit and under it zapuschus, was experience?

Last edited by JohnNO (Aug 24 2015 08:28:47)

Question to lores: In Mach3 there is window "line", where is shown the current blasting line. So here is, I cannot recast there has the number of - fits only 6 signs and more not writes. Method tyka I find, of course, achieve escape me string, but like would know, this only I have or have all? And as with this fight?

artip wrote:

this only I have or have all?

Have all. I have so same. With read, that on licenses so same. Achieve escape string higher if resources can be find only a runner.

Карпуха wrote:

Necessary string higher if resources can be find only a runner.

Thank you, here is I so and do!

artip wrote:

Karpukha wrote (and):
Achieve escape string higher if resources can be find only a runner.

Thanks to, here is I so and do!

There there is calculator, if his include can be Gorski Hotel reception more million.

yuwal wrote:

There there is calculator

And in more details. Where there, as his include, as calculator can influence software string?

artip wrote:

A in more details. Where there, as his include, as calculator can influence software string?

There is no under hand computer in seconds with Machem, like open need to "Operator" and there calculator. As impose is, you can deal.

+1

yuwal wrote:

open need to "Operator" and there calculator. As impose is, you can deal.

Here is this the answer! Has understood, very interestingly and suddenly! Thank you!

Get.

Strange, I have Much allows impose eight signs - 99 999 999. But UE, with so many lines for still not your visitors, maximum about two million.
http://s020.radikal.ru/i716/1508/83/4b4d3d4847a2.jpg

DeKot wrote:

But UE, with so many lines for still not your visitors, maximum about two million

Did a sailing boat with a beacon of (famous, picture), so here is in it 1616027 lines for under chistovoy processing. And size not big - 450kh320.

The portrait, same Parusnik with a beacon of, the size of the 410 - 322 - 25, last but on a relief discharge hopper "painball" with radius 0.5 mm, step 0.15 - 1 414 149 the lines.
For UE with number of lines for about 100 100,000 100,000, perhaps, need to milling picture 2 on 3 Dam.

Brought together machine launch an with the help Mach3. In the process cutting facade he does freeze and writes that-button E-Stop worked. I its programno main. From whom were such problems help. Controller shagovykh engines Bajaus axial TB6560HQV3-T3 red here is under this price it paid an operating system windows xp antivirus not established. A on your nerd box only an operating Where does Coral - mach3 and artkam 9 pro. First being asked problems worked as the clock. Through month nachilis problems. Elements displacement Motorhead429 / sandbox 2000 20mm step 5mm Motorhead429 / sandbox 1,000 20mm step 5mm workplace of field 1800 / 850 / 170

The main reason, usually, Parazitnye section on the wire from actual button Stop until controller. Can be programno or physically turn off button, Stop and use for emergency stop button, Esc have. The second option - enlist Stop through additional relays, which win over alongside controller
http://s018.radikal.ru/i522/1508/b4/017fe70bfa1a.png

Question In.
An operating system Win 7Pro 64bit + VirtualPC (Win XP mode 32bit) + Mach 3 - all they're all burning now.

As have Referal on 64bit put ??? not broke a (, but can and for the better - in v-world stable will - there only stankovskie affairs will.

Amendment later day:
Screws up think the driver port. Works unsustainably. D questioning computer's a hunk with the tasks 32bit.

Last edited by JohnNO (Aug 26 2015 23:23:27)

DeKot wrote:

WHOLESALE the reason, usually, Parazitnye section on the wire from actual button Stop until controller. Can be programno or physically turn off button, Stop and use for emergency stop button, Esc have. The second option - enlist Stop through additional relays, which win over alongside controller
http://s018.radikal.ru/i522/1508/b4/017fe70bfa1a.png

I at all disconnected this button, from press its there

Can whether Mach leak impulses Step?

yuwal wrote:

No under hand computer in seconds with Machem, like open need to "Operator" and there calculator. As impose is, you can deal.

artip wrote:

That this the answer! Has understood, very interestingly and suddenly! Thank you!

Respected, and can be slides? :) Where is this "operator"?
And the I have to continue work with timeline more 40,000 not is obtained. Can I have there in calculator that not the spelled out? And I on komputer about transformation-think RAM little.

pav wrote:

yuwal wrote (and):

There is no under hand phones with Machem, like open need to "Operator" and there calculator. As impose is, you can deal.

Artip wrote (and):

Here is this the answer! Has understood, very interestingly and suddenly! Thank you!

Respected, and can be slides? :) Where is this "operator"?
And the I have to continue work with timeline more 40,000 not is obtained. Can I have there in calculator that not the spelled out? And I on komputer about transformation-think RAM little.

Here is photo:
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/96T2P.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/irj6K.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/3VOpP.jpg

Need to put uncheck "AUTO-Calculator", then simply need on the field "line" and emerges calculator where you asking any string.

+1

Artip, thank you huge for deployed the answer!
'll run try.

Today poorly has entrenched up a blank, he has become housing on chistovoy. Nazhisal EStop in mache. Koordnity took, if on's and have I established anew (harvesting has shifted on, then on Z not observed in a result began cut on centimeters deeper. In a result blowers starters blow smoke, but unfortunately confidently fluff 'n' fold. Traction 22,000, to not puffing down the ciggies need to reduce or increase traction? Rotating blade cone 0.25 (not pen). Pity up a blank to emit.

Imobile wrote:

Today poorly has entrenched stocking, he has become housing on chistovoy. Nazhisal EStop in mache. Koordnity took, if on's and have I established anew (harvesting has shifted on, then on Z not observed in a result began cutting a centimeters deeper. In a result blowers starters blow smoke, but unfortunately confidently beech. Traction 22,000, to not puffing down the ciggies need to reduce or increase traction? Rotating blade cone 0.25 (not pen). Pity up a blank to emit.

I think need to reduce - blowers not has time hooking off tree and works simply as substantially decrease. Grooves get caught) who and not concerned awaken. Think, need to and traction reduce and the speed applying, and the mill break the can be.

Last edited by artip (Oct 17 2015 14:21:24)

Thank you BOLShOE MUMBAI Sergei!
Number the premier facto, then match calculates all the premier until it but word processing not goes. And if start pressing hard "work with next timeline" the he betrays a with which start and goes to there. But under this ignores levels already 1mcm of processed on Z. Already several billets botched. Podskajite as correctly to continue work after stop or where revere pro this.

pav wrote:

THANK YOU BOLShOE MUMBAI Sergei!
Number the premier facto, then match calculates all the premier until it but word processing not goes. And if start pressing hard "work with next timeline" the he betrays a with which start and goes to there. But under this ignores levels already 1mcm of processed on Z. Already several billets botched. You tell me as correctly to continue work after stop or where revere pro this.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/wH9UR.jpg

After this computer count management program and will stop on this search. You need button, "PUSK" and marks such window:

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/zIW6B.jpg

In-year window shown a, far are to come, at rotating blade and there is very important window, where specified VYSOTA dexterity such. If you have zero from the table, then this number should be more, than the thickness of the templates, that would under the movement of not break the mill. If zero from top billets, then enough 5 mm over absent over industrius. Means in window write on 5. As only click "DC" - blowers immediately moves in exceeded point coordinates and will stop in that point. If you suits place far moved rotating blade, then need "PUSK" and machine is beginning to work with this the premier.

pav wrote:

thank you BOLShOE MUMBAI Sergei!
Number the premier facto, then match calculates all the premier until it but word processing not goes. And if start pressing hard "work with next timeline" the he betrays a with which start and goes to there. But under this ignores levels already 1mcm of processed on Z. Already several billets botched. Podskajite as correctly to continue work after stop or where revere pro this.

1 check a tick galku- operator- Auto Calculator.
2 click on’Line. Pop out a calculator,
Enter Number the premier click DC.
3 click Run From Here.
4 you lift Z on safe levels.
5 Cycle Start are waved window Preperation Positioning. His close your by clicking on cross and
Even times on Cycle Start.
When choosing the premier caveat Be careful what you post, better choose on several lines for before, that would Z plunged on achieve escape depth. For example:
50: X 40 Y 74
51: Z -1.52
Selecting string 50.
To this method came on their own, can there is the other way to? Do share.

Here is IT IS LESSER!
I after breakpoints during (and he case emergency-light in garages until 23-00, simply're cutting down and increasingly) always give mill in 0 :0: 0 on Chishmins and already from 0 food in a these in Preperation Positioning. Under this Z0 from above templates, smoothly falls until a specified in search and on path increasingly already carved taints. Is obtained prorezannaya line from X0 ;Y 0 in achieve escape point.

Correctly PRO I he feel good?
If in spreadsheet Preperation Positioning point to safe levels on Z, then portal first moves in the right a on X; Y and already then will plummet on depth Z?

Thank you RAZЯSNЯYuSchIM 8-)

pav wrote:

CORRECTLY PRO I he feel good?
If in spreadsheet Preperation Positioning point to safe levels on Z, then portal first moves in the right a on X; Y and already then will plummet on depth Z?

Yes!

Dobryi day, there is mach3 old version of script with presses is, there is a new last Russian version of, which with presses is not works, that need to simply copy from one in another that would launch?

ildgin wrote:

that need to simply copy from one in another that would launch?

File preset Mach3Mill.xml usually path C:\ Mach3

ildgin wrote:

are a good day, there is mach3 old version of script with presses is, there is a new last Russian version of, which with presses is not works, that need to simply copy from one in another that would launch?

And still desirable license file otherwise again will questions he in democracy version of above 500strok not lampooned

Has license is same for different versions of. Try.

Has acquired auxiliary machine and he on Mach3, on English. Please help us to the rusifikatorom. Or entirely app on Russian (if such version of there is). Can be and good leadership on Russian. It is difficult deal half of not understanding.

artip wrote:

That photo:

Need to put uncheck "AUTO-Calculator", then simply need on the field "line" and emerges calculator where you asking any string.

PCA for hint.

Hello! Today was utility of, that machine performed Jeul Pan simmering on trajectory (vektoram) with large departure from route, which was posed.
Corners skruglil, increasingly botched. Here is the moreover that broke a
http://s017.radikal.ru/i430/1512/04/71b2623bd078.jpg
As increasingly happened.
Imported in artkam 2012 vector, asked trajectory processing on profile of the along, chose a milling machine tethering 0,2mm (the thickness of the pens) and by default teetered command 7mm / sec, and faster 3mm / sec.
The first to protect a long former very. But correctly increasingly otchertilo.
The second to protect a, to faster was, I changed submission 60mm / sec and 20mm / sec and faster, in general the as have all rest mills.
And here is outcome on face. From-for what such a swing??
At all me not like, that these departures are acceptable, I and lobzikom so records vypilit can. This totally dunked it head these?? Or artkam?? Although obvious when drafting ing lu there teetered the accuracy of 0,025

Podskajite please, and the is worried about very!)

lmmnd wrote:

I changed submission 60mm / sec and

You themselves responded on its question. With such speeds machine not can cope. Need eksperementalnym by achieve without of misguided carry. And henceforth’ability to lay forestry parameters in program under creating ing lu

vitlena wrote:

you themselves responded on its question.

Yes, I understand, but deal in that, until this managed I tinker with such were, he was cutting veneer, MDF choosing in Jeul Pan mill from template available, there as times all such parameters and it cuts normally. And here case such, here is questions hence. Strange, but have some mills the speed dynamite and 120 mm / sec.
Shafts and so are worth trapeze 4 mm step

lmmnd wrote:

Hello! Today was utility of, that machine performed UE simmering on trajectory (vektoram) with large departure from route, which was posed.
Corners skruglil, increasingly botched. Here is the moreover that broke a

As increasingly happened.
Imported in artkam 2012 vector... now, asked trajectory processing on profile of the along, chose mill tethering 0,2mm (the thickness of the pens) and by default teetered command 7mm / sec, and faster 3mm / sec.
The first to protect a long former very. But correctly increasingly otchertilo.
The second to protect a, to faster was, I changed submission 60mm / seok and 20mm / seok and faster, in general the as have all rest mills.
And here is outcome on face. From-for what such a swing??
At all me not like, that these departures are acceptable, I and lobzikom so records vypilit can. This totally dunked it head these?? Or artkam?? Although obvious when drafting Jeul Pan there teetered the accuracy of 0,025

Please can you tell me, and the is worried about very!)

Machine all correctly made, in settings MACH there is such parameter Stop CV on angles (stop sign constant the speed if a corner more)
Remove that bump for precise edges of or check a tick roughly 20 degrees and leave chip. For processing features tell you better not to do stop sign constant the speed faster fulfilled Jeul Pan and difference not see, and here is all that concerns direct edges of (squaring) not qualms carving or not paints will rounded corners http://s3.uploads.ru/t/UBgRf.png

Wanted to even one question ask, but think the reason so same in these liquid molecules
http://s017.radikal.ru/i410/1512/f5/a2614b82bab5.jpg
Remains seam inferior where rotating blade harks back its start, although. Terrain picture cut such same as model, camping on E. Under its frezerovke machine not unfortunately corners under speed??

Shatik wrote:

remove that bump for precise edges of or check a tick roughly 20 degrees and leave chip

Now has tried with the same chertezhom. The tick is worth and more one degrees, is drawn all accurately, but on brushstroke is painted the circle dyorganya strong. From them eliminate can be by reversing acceleration in emotionaI setting of motors? Like helped

Until this checkboxes not was,’0 degrees. Strange, as same until this it cuts all accurately, I same together details was cutting. And wall every morning not was. Could not same the settings surely go. Question handled, but these questions until now are hanging I have in anybody.

p.s. Has found such a subject in searching for, read.
Thank you

Last edited by lmmnd (Dec 21 2015 22:38:57)

Here is such parameters fielded
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/wjylR.jpg
And here is outcome hard, by the quality of rendering, the speed, and dyorganiya until not noticing.
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/y3gji.jpg
Can whom useful.

Friends help solve the problem:
Word processing along vectors.
Vector not groupings, simply distances might, engraving along vector.
Just for there is departures, on blueprint from zero until BSID 479mm, and MACH3 shows 478,482mm.
In a result goes not there where need, in fix can be the problem?

Last edited by kuzdim1 (Dec 24 2015 18:51:32)

Reveal as ``crisis UE

kaliya wrote:

Reveal as ``crisis UE

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/FSKex.jpg
Ah and further UE, preserve UE as, pick a folder enlargement .tap

Last edited by kuzdim1 (Dec 24 2015 21:26:41)

Could you tell me, and that this for option of, I have there stood check box, can this she distorts vector?
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/baGSM.jpg

Friends need a urgent aid, Podskajite, why Artkam to warp drawing?
I need do it engraved, squaring 400 • Nev
He same me graviruet in MACH3 on coordinates 399,683 • 400,053
That this may be friends?

Last edited by kuzdim1 (Dec 26 2015 00:11:44)

kuzdim1, think, because, that you perhaps made calibrating out axles and meaning Step pers in Mace, Croatia in emotionaI setting of motors with pile numbers after semicolon. I, too, as something did calibrations axles, when me gave metre shtangel and I have was 6 numbers after semicolon (camping on E. The number of not whole). And when machine parked it right up in the significance of the Kh600 Y800 on UE, then in Mace, Croatia a glowed something type X599.9826 Y800.0108. When reinforced whole the number of Step pers, according to move screw and mikroshagu on drivers, then increasingly became as need to.

Karpukha
• A here is hence on for more about this • I have, too, • heap • zeros after semicolon, as I understood you need okruglyat until whole number of to semicolon at all not was? :mad:

peka wrote:

Karpukha
• A here is hence on for more about this • I have, too, • heap • zeros after semicolon, as I understood you need okruglyat until whole number of to semicolon at all not was?

Program at all itself rounding up until two numbers after semicolon, and these figures outcome either reechnoy transfer of, either screw with unconventional carving, either shd with Machinery is steps for turnover 300. Ah even reducer can give such results.
And so under standard price commodities and number of steps on 1 mm virtually whole the number of.

peka, Hi! So where it, this number embarked on? I have initially was whole the number of. But then gave metre shtangel. And let-pay, thought I, check the accuracy of step screw! And made calibrations axles. T. E. Ask the came how many need get, and then shtangelem hath measured, how many on fact have driven machine. Imposed these figures and Much himself of the goblets significance Step pers. I have on a meter was divergence 0,3mm. Hence I have and appeared formed fractional the number of. Then put what was, according to move screw and mikroshagu on drivers.

Karpukha
I have on X400.2002482 Y401.0025063 Z401.2057722 this after calibration in extraordinary game this is mikroshag is worth on driver 1600 propeller trapeze step 4mm transfer of 1\ 1. Goes questioning everywhere on axes 400. But then on shtangentsirkulyu not coincides. :dontknow:

Last edited by peka (Dec 27 2015 20:13:48)

peka, ah if propeller not accurate, then leave. I yesterday he was sawing down on vektoram, well exasperated. So that left estimated significance Step pers, what was initially.

+1

I have was similar, when I fielded safe depth more, than move spindles upward. Spindle hit in the in top and steps were electric strictly on a particular feature magnitude (on so much, on how many safe high was more than move spindles upward until the limiter. Kontsevikov there is no.)

Dima27044, I have was the problem, that z’ve been on 0,5mm (always on ways) by the end of Jeul Pan. And were are visible stretch of shift z on the terrain. I have chastotnik - source of electromagnetic obstacles--the, which eiaee lpt cord. (Pleasant thing very a fractious). I dallied the entire this lpt cord zazemlyonnymthe copper bushy-on "hair" wire + folgirovannyy didn from above + duct tape. After this, stopped gulyat a.

Am asking Council
Under Quick MATS3 without driver after the settings axis can be move with the help shooter on the keyboard, after installations driver the switch not work the rest a combination of, works, where I?

axis can be move with the help shooter on the keyboard,

Has had a in view change a in program (machine not included)

dima27044 wrote:

I have ekranirovanyy lpt,

And I have he, too, with a plant's shielded for, and had to of complexity. Foil not has dealt.

dima27044 wrote:

Today-kind, without spindles, all clearly, three times checked.

Means disadvantages give such an outcome, times without spindles normally. I why on them focus such do, himself had from them.

T. E. When included machine, try initialize spindle, and precisely under start spindles touch it any currencies, he can very imperceptibly a move there-back. Precisely such a problem was, until on advice one an over-familiar, in who until last not believed, made Screening lpt.

Тот самый wrote:

Please Council

If would in more details, and the I so even and sense not understood.

Under instillyatsii Mach3 without the drives paral. Port (not give tick under Quick) in running program can be to change a out axles with the help shooter on a keyboard (manual governance the axes), machine is turned off. If to set with driver (simple fixation) all heated klavmshi except axis X (on klave the switch of left, the right) axis Wu (strange the upper hand. An effort) and so Z and axis A not react. Boots your newly created with driver, without driver then tailored in manual, that system, has tried different version of Mach3, in Internet found several files settings Mach3Mill.xml, except my which behaved in pieces to machine, nothing not helps. Remained options change of maternal hypertrophied, and easier others computer in seconds, or another version of entire Imaging Computer System

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/cI4UR.jpg
Good a means from obstacles--the spindles, ring Ferit-mark not know. From kakogoto networked filter. Three sweep.

Тот самый wrote:

contaminated instillyatsii Mach3 without driver paral. Port (not give tick under Quick) in running program can be to change a out axles with the help shooter on a keyboard (manual governance the axes), the machine tool is turned off. If to set with driver (simple fixation) all heated klavmshi except axis X (on klave the switch of left, the right) axis Wu (strange the upper hand. An effort) and so Z and axis A not react. Boots your newly created with driver, without driver then tailored in making manual adjustments that system, has tried different version of Mach3, in Internet found several files the settings Mach3Mill.xml, except my which behaved in pieces to machine, nothing not helps. Remained options change of maternal hypertrophied, and easier others computer in seconds, or another version of entire Imaging Computer System

Try reinstall heated keys in Config > Gecko
Hotkeys Setup

dima27044 wrote:

Pro ferritovoe ring - not want down slot available (think not can fit in ring) can be his neatly break the and to glue?

Can be, but perepayat 4 wires for me bylob easier.

yuwal wrote:

Try it reinstall heated keys in Config > Gecko
Hotkeys Setup

Replacing phones (systemic bloc) decided problem, all everything will run without problems. With presses is on disk aside from Maca was recorded file settings as I understand precisely to this machine.
Am asking look all whether so.

Тот самый wrote:

am asking look all whether so.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/fg2bN.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/arcN2.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/g7cJ9.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/13ntr.jpg

All bountiful time days!
I decided to 38044 to samodelschikam stanochnikam computer numerically controlled. Work over the first presses is decided to to wage on path path of least resistance. Purely try forces, tickles or not. So here is, end electronics press decided to to do on such scheme: Arduino (geologist )-think the driver infection 6560-NEMA17. Entire the electrics, I brought together and even from computer in seconds slightly had turned a templating engines. But I has not taken one, what software d use. I now so understood, that MACh3 not wants to interact with Arduino (geologist). Exactly question, If to leave scheme as there is, can be whether manage through MACh3 work used only or need to fully to change the drives and Arduino (geologist)?
The drives Grand Canal from in range, here is such: http://s3.uploads.ru/t/ntcxA.jpg

TETIS wrote:

Anyone reflecting bountiful time days!
I decided to 38044 to samodelschikam stanochnikam CNC. Work over the first presses is decided to to wage on path path of least resistance. Purely try forces, tickles or not. So here is, end electronics press decided to to do on such scheme: Arduino (geologist )-think the driver infection 6560-NEMA17. Entire the electrics, I brought together and even from phones slightly had turned a templating engines. But I has not taken one, what software d use. I now so understood, that MACh3 not wants to interact with Arduino (geologist). Exactly question, If to leave scheme as there is, can be whether manage through MACh3 work used only or you need to fully to change the drives and Arduino (geologist)?
The drives Grand Canal from in range, here is such:

There is no to change need only controller aurdino, have drivers the standard Protocol governance step-to dir.
For starters you analogy that the such
http://duxe.ru/product_info.php?cPath=3 … cts_id=249

Flint2015 wrote:

No to change need only controller aurdino, have drivers the standard Protocol governance treadmill-to dir.
For starters you analogy that the such
http://duxe.ru/product_info.php?cPath=3 … cts’s organs is id =2 49

Thank! Means spend money smaller will have. I likely dosobiru machine on Arduino (geologist) and stuck as he works or not, and then and on the sly on Mach3 winds and respectively controller change. Diacritic
Still times thank you!

All Hi. Arose the problem, configured mach3. I have nema 36 gearbox 5 :1, kosozubaya rake and (studio 20 teeth. Under moving on 0.1 mm he he moves on 0.0667 (this if in "-" send) and 0.1334 if in "+" his send. In than this the trouble not can understand, where dig need to?

Dobryi day! Under of elementary cropping an on draw an outline within, returned the old the problem with limit switch justify 17th Century. Retards under the movement of with lev on the right, in dark side increasingly normally. Here is the settings limits and IDUs. http://s3.uploads.ru/t/C8uzS.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/wuTGC.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/b4DFB.png

Here is I have usually, if increasingly until this has worked, 'm seek reason on 45kW and in electronics components. Usually I have this stems with land bad and from chastotnika website's services, and even lpt some, try Ilyin, although a new.
Yes, and question, accurately need and z-- and z home to do active together? I here is put one z, he that initially, that in late will stop the entire totally dunked it.

On the latest observations, hiccup is happening in laid place the table. As adjust limits, the size of her?

Ah even not know, let us photo press)) let us look

Last edited by lmmnd (Mar 9 2016 15:24:13)

Yuwal wrote (and):
There is no under hand phones with Machem, like open need to "Operator" and there calculator. As impose is, you can deal.

Artip wrote (and):

Here is this the answer! Has understood, very interestingly and suddenly!

All bountiful days! Guys Podskajite please under intervene 7 figures in calculator for launch with there have
Me is written kakayata bileberda, thd pressed to example seven 6, under press the seventh figures is obtained here is that-6.66667e + 006.
That not so?

Could you tell me please plugged mini-Klavu through now that time call-forwarded the all button, under you click button on klave Osia drive but not stop, as do that would as on standard the keyboard button, pushed go deleted should sit alighted. Thank you!

Фрезерок wrote:

Say, is please plugged mini-Klavu through now that time call-forwarded the all button, under you click button on klave Osia drive but not stop, as do that would as on standard the keyboard button, pushed go deleted should sit alighted. Thank you!

Perhaps function zalipaniya buttons need align in vindovse

Decided to replace governance my CNC with TinyG on SmoothStepper
Details booked and must come next week
Poke finger at in subject (if such a there is) on narrative of SmoothStepper and Mach3 / 4

vitlena wrote:

When you's been wiped axis need mashinye a iperepisyvaete their. Or hotshots, give me spindle in Hom
When University there kontseviki these a otobazyatsya. I always their record in notebook. After disable of light regularly after inclusion you spindle send in Hom then enter the a and need in goo 0
And machine you have again clearly in't have cash

And why each time burn? In Mach3 there is function conservation several zeros relatively parking, constantly'm using and no problems with catching zeros not mean.

FILIN wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi. Arose the problem, configured mach3. I have nema 36 gearbox 5 :1, kosozubaya rake and (studio 20 teeth. Under moving on 0.1 mm he he moves on 0.0667 (this if in "-" send) and 0.1334 if in "+" his send. In than this the trouble not can understand, where dig need to?

All depends on calibration apparatus, axis will move on distance which with a concise distance interval minimum step your engine. Here is how times between these coordinates of (in mixed results and in staunch supporter) is obtained 2,001 mm. Achieve accuracy until one ten-thousandth of millimetre you have not manages, for this need to very a powerful reducer, and this minus the speed and plus capacity engine. And why you such a the accuracy of? For what work?

Бугор wrote:

decided to replace governance my CNC with TinyG on SmoothStepper
Details booked and must come next week
Poke finger at in subject (if such a there is) on narrative of SmoothStepper and Mach3 / 4

What version of SmoothSteppera have? Yuzal YuSB option the can say, that have him a weak noise-and frequent glitches from this. Align his is not difficult, the entire regulation and driver there is have manufacturer: smootkhstepper. With MASN4 he until still nerabotat.
Etkhernet option better, so as he stable. Truth, align his harder on me, but on instructions perhaps. Under changing attachments setegogo cable his he is called neopoznanym and without ties, but under this he works. Both options under losses signal lose a and need in restart application with trip "home." Now me this option suits, so as glitches accented extremely rarely and after khominga can be continue to work further.

Who knows as can be done to on One button machine its people in certain a, without use kontsevikov and the Book each time in manual coordinates, type pushed the he left, pushed go to Z he returned in zero

Who knows as can be done to on One button machine its people in certain a, without use kontsevikov and the Book each time in manual coordinates, type pushed the he left, pushed go to Z he returned in zero

stapelmoor wrote:

who knows as can be done to on One button machine its people in certain a, without use kontsevikov and the Book each time in manual coordinates, type pushed the he left, pushed go to Z he returned in zero

One times would still be parked will have. Then with the help button "Save work offsets" may ask zeros in those coordinates where you need, forth ever throw with the help buttons am ever throw on the zero which you need (G54, G55 and camping on Afghan) you win back in zero and deal in hat)

Not spit out everything as in Mach3 watch statistics rtaboty?’ve worked with the plasma, interested in number of probivov and lot of square footage. If such a function, of course present (like once stumble.

Last edited by Анатолий Ш (May 28 2016 10:29:10)

Menyushka Operator / Maintenance Hours

That tell?
Await the, truth ordered have another seller of and a bit all.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/XHC-MK3- … d373a88df9

And here is this interestingly under totally dunked it be appropriate? Think there is no,, but all same interestingly than is governed by
http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/4-axis-pc … 261.SakGeA

I have ??? Investigation totally dunked it, but the problem in one axis, on's shift remont, on A like normally. Give earth shift expands recognized in sight, as is twitching on keeping the (and only on's)
Think marriage supervisor, although manifests itself on big files (big Gapchinskaya and Backgammon for example) on malenikikh all well. Here is and't seek replacement. There is still Investigation settings, but to change their fear, not know on that.

stapelmoor wrote:

менюшка  Operator / Maintenance Hours

Спасибо. Очень помогли))) :cool:

Здравствуйте, кто сталкивался с подобной проблемой - привезли новый плазменный станок (видимо не до конца настроенный). Все режет отлично но есть одно но... Зеркальное отображение по оси X в mach3. G-code создается в sheetcam, там зеркализации нет. Помогите решить проблемму, а то такое чуство что смотришь на станок как-бы снизу заготовки и это доставляет некие трудности с составлением чертежа (постоянно надо зеркалить, чтобы получить нормальный рез)...

Анатолий Ш wrote:

Здравствуйте, кто сталкивался с подобной проблемой - привезли новый плазменный станок (видимо не до конца настроенный). Все режет отлично но есть одно но... Зеркальное отображение по оси X в mach3. G-code создается в sheetcam, там зеркализации нет. Помогите решить проблемму, а то такое чуство что смотришь на станок как-бы снизу заготовки и это доставляет некие трудности с составлением чертежа (постоянно надо зеркалить, чтобы получить нормальный рез)...

Поменять направление оси в Mach. Было такое.

Last edited by Yury Cz (Jun 3 2016 03:09:20)

Yury Cz wrote:

Поменять направление оси в Mach. Было такое.

Отредактировано Yury Cz (03-06-2016 01:09:20)

Дело в том, что после инвертации оси, на экране проблема исчезает, но станок по факту ездит в другую сторону... После смены полярности двигателя, все возвращается в начальную точку. Вот такой вот замкнутый круг получается... :canthearyou:

Анатолий Ш wrote:

Дело в том, что после инвертации оси, на экране проблема исчезает, но станок по факту ездит в другую сторону... После смены полярности двигателя, все возвращается в начальную точку. Вот такой вот замкнутый круг получается...

У меня было наоборот - на экране отображалось нормально , а пилило наизнанку.Сделал реверс оси программно , и стало нормально.Может сам Mach глючный ?

Yury Cz wrote:

У меня было наоборот - на экране отображалось нормально , а пилило наизнанку.Сделал реверс оси программно , и стало нормально.Может сам Mach глючный ?

Дело в том, что с одних инсталях ставили на два станка, на одном все идеально, а здесь шиворот-навыворот. А можно, поподробней о реверсе (желательно со скрином), может я что-то не правильно делаю........... :'(

Анатолий Ш wrote:

Дело в том, что с одних инсталях ставили на два станка, на одном все идеально, а здесь шиворот-навыворот. А можно, поподробней о реверсе (желательно со скрином), может я что-то не правильно делаю...........

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/P541m.jpg

Yury Cz wrote:

В принципе все верно.......... Завтра попробую еще что нибудь поколдовать....... А в SheetCam не может быть проблема? Изначально этот станок работал на ProNest, там все было нормально.....

Анатолий Ш wrote:

В принципе все верно.......... Завтра попробую еще что нибудь поколдовать....... А в SheetCam не может быть проблема? Изначально этот станок работал на ProNest, там все было нормально.....

Вполне может быть.Попробуйте в чем то другом для проверки УП изготовить. Я недавно для выяснения проблемы одну и туже деталь обрабатывал в PM,SolidCam,ArtCam , а дело было - банально в механике . :D

Подскажите, пожалуйста, из арткама делал уп раньше в дюймах, поменял в постпроцессоре inch на mm, создал УП, открыл в Маче.

Вроде все хорошо, отображаться стало крупно в ММ, но!  стоит нажать кнопку СБРОС, как станок переходит снвоа в дюймовую систему координат. Меняю в 6 вкладке снова на ММ.

Жму старт, и опять он меняет на дюймы, при этом координаты идут без пересчета, т.е. вместо 40 мм, он инчи эти считает, что 40 проехать надо, жму сразу паузу, снова 6 вкладка. меняю опять на мм, запускаю - пилит нормально в мм.

Почему мач переключает вечно в эти поганые дюймы? как ему их вообще запретить ?:)

В настройках для Шд стоят ММ тоже.

achuser wrote:

Почему мач переключает вечно в эти поганые дюймы? как ему их вообще запретить ?

Вот здесь надо менять
Config ->Select Native Units

если ну ошибаюсь, то это как раз окошко с выбором мм / дюймов для шд, в нем всегда стояли мм. (у меня просто русифицирован). Но гляну еще раз что-нибудь подобное.

Привет всем. В общем у меня такая проблема. Приобрели станок (он был вместе  с пк, и настроеным матч) хотел сделать копию настроек но не успел. Полетелт винчестер на пк. Ну пк восстановил, мач вродебы настроил(с инета скачал). И вылезла проблема, после прохода примерно  5000 строки сбивается 0 по оси х гдето на 40 мм. В чем может быть проблема. В самом мач 3. Либо в его настройках. До поломки всего этого не наблюдалось.

Last edited by Storyteller (Jul 7 2016 20:16:59)

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions