Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions

Mach3 questions

Posts 101 to 150 of 448

Can be use a Soft min, although here will need known to dabble with, so as Soft min can be with sign "-", "+" or "0" will need through If all analyze
Strongly recommend raise our on safe levels press (this in settings ask), and only then perishing far the move to not break mill about templates, fastening and other taking

This-button not has faylika, only sometime skrinseta to rule code button

Last edited by dizzyy (Dec 26 2014 18:14:48)

Respected pundits mach3, am asking help, what only on have read on this issue, but solve not can. Here is photo http://sf.uploads.ru/t/8Des7.jpg
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/PWUw4.jpg
And here same on this processing rastrom, the favored a leaf of http://sf.uploads.ru/t/3c0PU.jpg

pero82 wrote:

am asking help

In my, this not Much and mechanics. Until this were such problems? What strategy on first photo?

pero82 wrote:

Dear pundits mach3, am asking help

Something similar I have was. Check, not has been weakened whether I puff terminations and other lyufty in axle.

pero82 wrote:

Dear pundits mach3, am asking help, what only on have read on this issue, but solve not can. Here is photo

And here same on this processing rastrom, the favored a leaf of

Here like it or, not like it or, a psychic then become. Harvesting fibers mother`s rastru. Blowers from series of as have AT90 (konusnaya, with angle 7 - 9 grad, the heel - about 0.5 mm).
So here is, lack rigidity press, under strategy rastrom along-fiber supplemented rotating blade rips through on path path of least resistance (between solid fibers). Buckle as fibers lie.
Treatment a simple - a corner rastra 30 - 40 grad., or same the very stocking on the table ease under angle.
Sami passed through this.

Until stingy case was all normally. With presses is'm friends long, but not to recover the dances from tempt for,. Deal in is that tight disk flew, and I perestanovil our on a new tight disk. Was tuning acceleration and the speed passage arches. Am confident that not mechanics, and software glitches, the machine tool potryasyvaet on corresponding arcs, I’m taking picture Jackdaw in settings posloyannoy speed, he flies and inertsionno zarezaet excess. Me it comes profayl Maca from the usual 3's kardinatnika. Impulses know as align, and animal with the rest settings have led to break such. Here is and decided to you on aid to invite to take, THANK YOU all who 163 to my issue.

pero82 wrote:

was tuning acceleration and the speed passage arches

As incited?

Dok wrote:

How incited?

Method tyka. Pose checkboxes http://sf.uploads.ru/t/BRPpm.jpg
Here is in this window.

Last edited by pero82 (Dec 27 2014 10:48:33)

Can who any to share profile mach3 with worker press. In advance BLAGODARYu.

pero82 wrote:

can who any to share profile mach3 with worker press.

And that you with him to do chase?
????? their the settings, which you perhaps and not come.
Link
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/fgzxp.png

Last edited by shalek (Dec 27 2014 12:38:39)

+1

Think the settings engines and impulses etc, under themselves'll configure, and here is the settings in menu "Common configuration" borrow with worker press (if who will give).

pero82 wrote:

can who any to share profile mach3 with worker press

’ ll share, not the problem but shalek rights. In profile vbit step screws and unraveling step. I have for example on X-10 mm on 1 turnover screw, on rest - 5 mm. Also matters the division step on drivers (marketed at knock-down switching dipov). The exit for you (himself so did) see in next: Write on here-mark drivers, step screws on axle and good people will help.

Last edited by Dok (Dec 27 2014 14:30:46)

+1

Dok wrote:

Pishem here-mark drivers, step screws on axle and good people will help.

Thank you. Here is my data: Axis XSD PL57H110-4.0-4
Think the driver SD PLD545 is bent on mikroshag 1 :8 on 5 Ampere
Axis on of cylindrical rails 16 mm in diameter
Motorhead429 / sandbox Diametr16 step 10 mm in diameter
Axis YSD PL86H151-D14 is bent on mikroshag 1 :1 6 on 8 Ampere
Axis on of cylindrical rails 25 mm in diameter.
Motorhead429 / sandbox dozen 16 step 10 mm in diameter
Axis ZSD PL57H110-4.0-4
Driver SD PLD545 is bent on mikroshag 1 :3 2 on 5 Ampere
Axis on of cylindrical rails 16 mm in diameter
Motorhead429 / sandbox dozen 16 step 5mm
Here is such a was build firms Purelogic. Podskajite the optimal mikroshag and amperash.
Thank you Anyone reflecting who helps.

Last edited by pero82 (Dec 27 2014 20:59:55)

dizzyy wrote:

can be use a Soft min, although here will need known to dabble with, so as Soft min can be with sign "-", "+" or "0"

Now until not can get to press, not remember what meaning are being called into in software any monthly limits or funds. All the more never they not enjoyed, catch a glimpse saw. Here is and it occurs to, as would what forge, to immediately after khominga spindle drove in software X and Wu mines, i.e. there where will being shot starters the coordinates the table. Ah, or a separate button,.
Although, here can be and another I. For example, Much action will on konechnikam not accurately on previous popped, and will ensue pilyanie with backyards in centimeter. Okay, if model not will demand big detail. 8-)

Last edited by Unikus (Dec 28 2014 02:10:49)

NHazzz wrote:

determining traversed path with starters launch programs until the end of and as can be look the current traveled distance

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/i0ZFw.jpg
Tab (operator)

Last edited by МОМ (Dec 28 2014 09:30:54)

+1

dizzyy wrote:

need to see himself screen

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/mcQoP.jpg

As is correct. Create (NOT KhVATAET z home.x 1,000. y 0)

Last edited by МОМ (Dec 28 2014 09:36:45)

МОМ wrote:

as is correct. Create (NOT KhVATAET z home.x 1,000. y 0)

Need couples that will Z home??
Its and occasionally from above
Zhome=......
If high security press the will Zhome =G etOemDRO (54)
If high Soft min the will Zhome =G etOemDRO (158)
If in settings identifies a host a Zhome =G etOemDRO (192)

And instead Code "G0 Z" & Plate + Jamp
Write the that want, for example
Code "G0 Z" & Zhome (perhaps Code "G0 Z" & Zhome + Plate, this over- by test need to)
Code "G0X1000 Y0"

+1

Unikus
If confident that with seats zero out the until khome there impediments can be use G28 - the automatic a return in its benchmark stance
And a point out there where settings limits

Day are a good! The problem such a, machine did 2 ing lu, first is famously graduated and second having run until the mid-some way has shifted Wu on 30 mm, after stop press and a return in zero, zero removed on 20mm but under obnulenii through home he comes on place! Mechanics very hard and proskalzyvanie couplings discarded, that can be? Bounce tension can on this sway?

And the second question, at the other a lathe making this same ing lu in mid-cut off not big a small part of elements and nothing more not by tampering with postavlyaetsya until the end of normal that for bullshit can be?

dizzyy wrote:

can be use G28

I.e. armrests of at nothing to drive string in Much?

Unikus wrote:

What there is armrests of at nothing to drive string in Much?

Can be pens, You can in postprotsessor recast.

'm using such a the ending programs. Naturally not manually in rule

G49G91G28Z0 - Otezzhaet until Z home
G49 transformation - pitch to Smash and AGVC 3 on length
M30

If bear, then on such a same principle is done departure in home separately on X and Y
G91G28Y0
G91G28X0

Last edited by badi83 (Dec 28 2014 20:25:27)

Unikus wrote:

What there is armrests of at nothing to drive string in Much?

Through editing of SKRINA want you can change appointment button

peka
The problem connected with pillaging kontsevikov, have the most so same each time on couple of dozen on all coordinates differs

dizzyy wrote:

need couples that will z home??
Its and occasionally from above
Zhome=......
If high security press the will Zhome =G etOemDRO (54)
If high Soft min the will Zhome =G etOemDRO (158)
If in settings identifies a host a Zhome =G etOemDRO (192)
And instead Code "G0 Z" & Plate + Jamp
Write the that want, for example
Code "G0 Z" & Zhome (perhaps Code "G0 Z" & Zhome + Plate, this over- by test need to)
Code "G0X1000 Y0"

Writes mistake syntax.
Write THAT Butcher of: 1Ustanovilsya in house zero
2 pushed the on skrine zeroizing z)
On script higher post, makes all correctly. Not KhVATAET’s organs is (otekhali in exceeded point and have returned back)

Last edited by МОМ (Dec 29 2014 00:55:36)

appo wrote:

You can armrests of, You can in postprotsessor recast.

Yes not, reality will not the. If in post Gorski Hotel reception, then he will each time in the early programs will be executed. And I need was would, can and other, too,, to's go this Brewster. For example, when light blymnul. Button, was would most the.
Ah that OK, armrests of so armrests of. ^ ^

Last edited by Unikus (Dec 29 2014 06:21:07)

dizzyy wrote:

Unikus
If confident that with seats zero out the until khome there impediments can be use G28 - the automatic a return in its benchmark stance

Even, pass not can grab logic this expression :nope: Where is for example is rotating blade until this?

Unikus wrote:

Yes not, reality will not the. If in post Gorski Hotel reception, then he will each time in the early programs will be executed. And I need was would, can and other, too,, to's go this Brewster. For example, when light blymnul. Button, was would most the.
Ah that OK, armrests of so armrests of.

Edited Unikus (Today 06 :21: 07)

Not understandable why you this need to.
After blinking of light machine in zeros need to remove. For this-button there are already. Raised on Z, to nothing not grazed and pushed the. As if you curve starter with need to cut to disco axis to on Z raise. :)
On ship them centers for 5 mill in real bad and the need to click together buttons, to in zeros to withdraw. And return in primary point nowhere there is no.

Last edited by badi83 (Dec 29 2014 11:17:01)

Customizing to do to mashinym coordinates

МОМ wrote:

writes mistake syntax.
Write THAT Butcher of: 1Ustanovilsya in house zero
2 pushed the on skrine zeroizing z)
On script higher post, makes all correctly. Not KhVATAET’s organs is (otekhali in exceeded point and have returned back)

I before did that the a similar with remembering your coordinates and then return back after correction
And remember that there there is what the bug with coordinates of

Do such of course can be, on need to time

I did on Different, made flushed-code M9998 and in him placed the entire script zero out the, in postprotsesore added in the early this code, but on skrine button, with lamp, if-button included, then intended goes, if not, the ignore, and there same a Gorski Hotel reception where is the sensor but mashinnikh coordinates

So same trashed the change tool, now under the mixer team change of reads with engraver levels on which need to to change and lifts men’s, forth awaits change tool, after reset-on start Goes to point zero out the, reset lifts men’s tool on safe levels, brings axis where took and continues to then work

Messrs.! And I have such a here is problem: Mach3 not perceives files more 60mbayt, hangs. And then rebooting only through Reset on sistemnike. In than can be the problem Podskajite please. ???? sake of experiment am installing mach3 on leftist notebook, all clearly accepts files on 100mbayt

Vyacheslav161, how many RAM in is sistemnike, where hangs? Perhaps deal in this.

Карпуха wrote:

Vyacheslav161, how many RAM in is sistemnike, where hangs? Perhaps deal in this.

About gigs! This little?

I have 2 gigs and polgiga video and the under open account for a bit wait. Apparently need to add.

алекс wrote:

I have 2 gigs and polgiga video and the under open account for a bit wait. Apparently need to add.

I have not you simply gotta wait. I have or's loading minutes 3-5 or she falls thus specifically! Small files mb on 10-20 there is no problems. So deal in a full briefing? I have its slightly more gigabytes.

Вячеслав161 wrote:

Wu me not simply account for wait. I have or's loading minutes 3-5 or she falls thus specifically

I have when with large his-in arches (G2, G3) such occurred.

I, too, observed, under big files (more 100 megs of) either she falls thus, either very long, loading.

Netics wrote:

Wu me when with large his-in arches (G2, G3) such occurred.

That means large his-in arches?

Вячеслав161 wrote:

that means large his-in arches?

Here there is in view the use of now interpolyalyatsii (G2, G3)
For this case have square with zakruglyonnymi angles enough 4-'s arches on its corners. Have chamomile the entire path can been standing from some arches. And if of daisies even and many, then and is obtained many arches. :hobo:

Arc there are found! I'm cutting as icons of. 300kh400. And more Bajaus icons not can slowly and in totally dunked it, although workplace of field allows. Stuck RAM have a cutie here, can will help.

GELO wrote:

In program find Number grinding halt after the premier on coordinates (or shape of slightly above from seats stop), I'm crashing Number the premier, (Enter), (Run from here), (Cycle start) He'll turn up again window preliminary positioning, impose safe levels tool in window (Rapid height spinners) - to not of hitting in up a blank, we shake DC, and (Sycle start).

I whether a bit easier. Well cared for by capital displacement, stopped, released Number there. Then open program and deleted traveled. Retain. After this can be turn and Mach3 and himself WordPad. And with morning all token under launch. Importantly not reset a player's a!

The search for center will save the world, and there having where like it or and as like it or

Friends, help!! (I have machine with NTs-studios, bought still the other he with mach3, go looking him I full zero) Podskajite as (whatever keys) transfer spindle on "Z coordinates", and as "move to 0 press" and move to 0 on Chishmins.
In advance thank you.

Transfer spindle on "Z coordinates" Page Down and Page Up and arrows on klave the rest axis.

Last edited by Andry (Jan 13 2015 00:53:03)

+1

I have mach3 and have mennya there is no such "move to zero press" can be simply "move to zero" is in advance chair chosen position under obnulenii coordinates.

Вячеслав161 wrote:

Wu me mach3 and have mennya there is no such "move to zero press" can be simply "move to zero" is in advance chair chosen position under obnulenii the coordinates.

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/RiZ1n.png
1 could move on from to t0.9 nome press (base, house and camping on Afghan) if are worth connectors ocean sensors. And zeroizing.
2 could move on from to zero koordinate condiments, that you have exposed in the early work themselves buttons 3.
3 zeroizing coordinate.

Last edited by Flint2015 (Jan 13 2015 07:35:35)

+1

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/YzQZX.png
Still easier to establish - RussianScreenset.set and there there is-button - in point's =0 y =0

Last edited by slatan2003 (Jan 14 2015 18:26:32)

badi83 wrote:

Don’t understandable why you this need to.
After blinking of light machine in zeros need to remove. For this-button there are already.

Again twenty-five. 8-) To withdraw in zeros need withdraw in zeros, so is obtained? Need to same, and button, I as the and not spotted. :D
Repeat, me this-button need a, if took a for example. If past pass heap steps, where you regulation zeros seek? From what be tied? I have machine not for kilobaksy, as and have many other. Right. Totally, can be before the onset of the cutting zasverlit point, and on it obnulyatsya. I so and do, but a bit's bummer. Until in it common, and case and gender-millimeters in side already markedly on eye on details.

So like would also mill in a home run, would there, then pushing Abenomics urban phenomena button bounce mill in already in advance blocked aand there even times would, not mudokhatsya in Mro manually. Hope now understandable? :rolleyes:

Incidentally, people, I already ask the question, when under sending in starters coordinates (in zeros) are beginning work first axis X and Wu, and only after their processing predisposition of Z. I.e., if blowers has been in details the themselves realize, she car breaks down or detail. Said that I have not established in Mace, Croatia High altitudes. Looked (screen was set up Settings), truth, was in "0" (Although, if rotating blade was in minuses, then in zero increasingly would still not was walking up). But, after installations a new meaning, algorithm work axles remains former. Where I what missed?

Last edited by Unikus (Jan 16 2015 05:06:02)

Unikus wrote:

Again twenty-five. To get out in zeros need withdraw in zeros, so is obtained? Need to same, and button, I as the and not spotted.
Repeat, me this-button need a, if took a for example. If past pass heap steps, where you regulation zeros seek? From what be tied? I have machine not for kilobaksy, as and have many other. Right. Totally, can be before the onset of the cutting zasverlit point, and on it obnulyatsya. I so and do, but a bit's bummer. Until in it common, and case and gender-millimeters in side already markedly on eye on details.

So like would also mill in a home run, would there, then pushing Abenomics urban phenomena button bounce mill in already in advance blocked a and there even times would, not mudokhatsya in Mro manually. Hope now understandable?

Incidentally, people, I already ask the question, when under sending in starters the coordinates (in zeros) are beginning work first axis X and Wu, and only after their processing predisposition of Z. I.e., if blowers has been in details the themselves realize, she car breaks down or detail. Said that I have not established in Mace, Croatia High altitudes. Looked (screen was set up Settings), truth, was in "0" (Although, if blowers was in minuses, then in zero increasingly would still not was walking up). But, after installations a new meaning, algorithm work axles remains former. Where I what missed?

Edited Unikus (Today 09 :06: 2)

Here is such settings give as times the algorithm which you want, instead 10 any other positive the number of this high from zero templates, under I press down stop sign pre lifts z, always.
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/ObZSF.png

Unikus wrote:

Again twenty-five. To get out in zeros need withdraw in zeros, so is obtained? Need to same, and button, I as the and not spotted.

So like would also mill in a home run, would there, then pushing Abenomics urban phenomena button bounce mill in already in advance blocked a and there even times would, not mudokhatsya in Mro manually. Hope now understandable?

Incidentally, people, I already ask the question, when under sending in starters the coordinates (in zeros) are beginning work first axis X and Wu, and only after their processing predisposition of Z. I.e., if blowers has been in details the themselves realize, she car breaks down or detail. Said that I have not established in Mace, Croatia High altitudes. Looked (screen was set up Settings), truth, was in "0" (Although, if blowers was in minuses, then in zero increasingly would still not was walking up). But, after installations a new meaning, algorithm work axles remains former. Where I what missed?

Edited Unikus (Today 05 :06: 2)

Not quite understandable. Zasverlilis you, 's been wiped there a. If happened shift (pass steps). After this output any in zeros button of REF ALL HOME. On the idea of increasingly. When blowers has moved in zeros press (until kontsevikov), then all omission go and if seek to adjust again to zasverlenomu function of, then a will show zeros. There is no need obnulyatsya re-.
Sequence my action such is. Include machine, 'm kicking in zeros a button REF ALL HOME, get attached to details. Again'm kicking in REF ALL HOME, 'm a in case.’ve worked. If account for turn machine or badly misfired. 'm kicking machine in REF ALL HOME, is allowing vividly coordinates and can be work further.

When I thd pressed REF ALL HOME, then blowers is rising on Z until kontsevika, then comes the on Y until kontsevika, then on X. I thought have all so.

Last edited by badi83 (Jan 16 2015 08:48:35)

Flint2015 wrote:

That such settings give as times the algorithm

LLC, thank you, thank you. Stuck. Remember under the first implementations Maca so and has worked. And then :dontknow:

badi83 wrote:

When I thd pressed REF ALL HOME, then blowers is rising on Z until kontsevika,

Correctly, this under khouminge, and I have so works. And I had in view GoTo Zero.
Think correctly Flint wrote, under any stopping rotating blade must climb on safe levels.

I, too, was recording a. But then came to conclusion that per common line of much pace and harvesting, and the is unknown as can work kontseviki.

Last edited by Unikus (Jan 16 2015 20:54:44)

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions