Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions

Mach3 questions

Posts 51 to 100 of 449

mikro3v wrote:

A you have video process its processing material on such liquid molecules?
I have machine maximum Daniel makes it 4500 faster not was able to achieve, screws step 5
And its word processing so conceal machine limits the speed in 800 maximum

Under 3-D processing it is important acceleration. Than higher, the better. On tests in sight, that realistically can be the speed processing 3-D to bring the to 3-8 flushed / shadowing and chasing I have machine until simply on zhidenkom magazine the little table is worth, so processing to stay not included. Purely sake of tests. And tests show, that realistically can be process 3-D with speed more 3m / mines and jobs until widths 8m / shadowing At least on my 45kW. The races did half. Passes steps not was. And maximum speed juicing 12000mm per minute, but acceleration just 50 pose. On 13000mm per minute's flipping out. This with Stepmaster. Without filter ceiling was 6000mm / shadowing and chasing On my host in tubike heap video different speeds and settings. Where's flipping out, and where and normal.
For large (real) speeds under 3-D need, that would machine on harsher was and not've been running on table on which is worth.

Dobryi day, question to over-, Podskajite in mach3 meanings axles in scandisk or in size?
If on lineup I have passed 10cm, then how many should be on axis in program?

You tell me as add button, on skrinset and write script, need opposite move

Last edited by МОМ (Dec 28 2014 09:26:58)

алекс wrote:

Europe’timer in a major-year window preset

This interestingly, but find not was able. Give screen, pliz.

Here is screen for disadvantage timer (Watch Dog), but under this need to include Stop SV on angles and CV Dist Toleranct?
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/VoQif.jpg

Last edited by Davo_616742 (Nov 17 2014 16:32:16)

Davo_616742 wrote:

but under this need to include Stop SV on angles and CV Dist Toleranct

Include, you auctioning the in view put checkboxes? And which meaning in okoshkakh? On your skrine checkboxes not are worth.

artip wrote:

On, you auctioning the in view put checkboxes? And which meaning in okoshkakh? On your skrine checkboxes not are worth.

On previous page with office 29 detail described by.

алекс wrote:

Europe’timer in a major-year window preset turn off and all in order with large files will

Me gave advice turn off Europe’timer, want understand, this me would spare from traces or from passes steps?

Davo_616742 wrote:

“I don’t gave advice turn off Europe’timer, want understand, this me would spare from traces or from passes steps?

With what you took that the answer gave you. Simply Iranian post below, and there speech about big files.

Men! Aid need a in determining traversed path with starters launch programs until the end of and as can be look the current traveled distance.
In advance thank you all!

mikro3v wrote:

so here is and do greater UE to to leave machine on night

Can be try optimize postprotsessor Pishem postprotsessor under their needs (Razbiraem on spare parts collect)
To remove numeratsіyu lines for (if there is) and reduce number of symbols after semicolon until two.
Obvious when drafting Jeul Pan reduce the accuracy of until minimally possible.
Not know will help whether, but the size of the file decline.

raslab wrote:

Stop SV on angles - this a corner under which will occur deconfiguration. Check a tick more a corner or at all remove Western Jackdaw, usually place maximum a corner, under which not is happening innovation edges of, this depends on mechanics press. (Roughly 80-90)

CV Dist Toleranct- this number of steps when begins drag on (roughly 100-180)

This not quite so. Here is that I found on http://www.machsupport.com/

CV Dist Tolerance’s organs is i use the. - This is significance affects number of rounding error under
Corners. Fixation this very high will allow machine work as can be faster. Fixation
This until low meaning will lead to reduce rounding error Uglov as machine will follow closer
Geometry under trade with some the speed. This distance from of the late
Line, that she cutting, where arc rises begins rounding error. So that this distance from
Crossing CV arc on "the true" end in movement.

Read more machine, but understandable that under increase figures CV Dist Tolerance’s organs is i use the machine will be a drag on before, but under this starts before cut and a corner.
http://www.machsupport.com/wp-content/u … ngs_v2.pdf

To around the higher do like would the moment- in settings press enire accelerate'magh. Possible and problems with zalizyvaniem edges of not will.

In regime manual governance (arrows with have) not is obtained accurately in zero enter. Immediately is being shifted more than need (though I try to put on button suggested a klatsnut), say less than millimetre I his carried to another place not can.

As defeat?

Accelerate of motors I have are worth on 350.

Last edited by fleshget (Nov 23 2014 23:03:21)

fleshget wrote:

In regime manual governance (arrows with have) not is obtained accurately in zero enter.

Step put zero point zero zero and the speed 10% (auto intended neustraivaet?)

+1

Click TAB, will emerge still one panel, and there himself you'll figure it out.

+1

Tomorrow stuck, machine works.

> > > auto intended not suits?
I have no a charge controller auto zero out the, manually, on peephole finish my poopoo :)

Incidentally, until reinstall Maca all your visitors, can not with first times, but all same.

fleshget wrote:

a charge controller auto zero out the, manually, on peephole finish my poopoo

Has to take a I this on peephole. Onwww.benaughty.com awkward. For order to to do sensor need 2 wires. Alligator. Spikes ah and of course same the free of PIN

Evening are a good! Who any has tried to one inverter function enlist 2 spindles?? Spindle 2.2 kW and inverting 2.2kvt, but consumption under work during its processing not more 400 wat, conclusion can simply in parallel native APC such same??

mikro3v wrote:

kapeluszy are a good! Who any has tried to one inverter function enlist 2 spindles?? Spindle 2.2 kW and inverting 2.2kvt, but consumption under work during its processing not more 400 wat, conclusion can simply in parallel native APC such same??

Think that if at what either reason goes burden the bastard will see now. I immediately all (miserly pays twice) :D
And under start, too, 400 wat?

Last edited by МОМ (Nov 26 2014 09:35:07)

If present flip the link (on current, for example), then chastotnik connected)

mikro3v wrote:

Who any has tried to one inverter function enlist 2 spindles??

I have to inventoru 1.5 kW connected two spindles on 1.5 kW. , I'm cutting its burden small.

МОМ wrote:

and under start, too, 400 wat?

Seamless ione without burden not gives big overstrain

Perhaps Mach me will help?

Sometimes (that to be perelomitsya, then still that), on the driver drive (Servodrayver Leadshine ACS606) works protection and he betrays mistake (respectively is switching off), Mach this not sees and continues to work, (truth drive only 2 axis), believe that in mach perhaps solve question so, to under error one of drivers he kvalYofYokovanim, here is only not know how to do this!

Роман С wrote:

Umenya to inventoru 1.5 kW connected two spindles on 1.5 kW. , I'm cutting its burden small.

Seamless ione without burden not gives big overstrain

Is famously! Means in the right direction ing)

F-Roger wrote:

believe that in mach perhaps solve question so, to under error one of drivers he kvalYofYokovanim, here is only not know how to do this?

If there is the exit mistakes, then are serving on of PIN E-Stop
Emerged mistake and all became

Guys Podskajite:
In mache during processing ing lu time does freeze (time ing lu), sometimes normally.
Mostly in “Zitterbewegung ” 2D with dugami.
With than may be connected this problem?

Dobryi evening.
More weeks two with speeds and uskoreniyami (as his faith higher) but, the machine tool would still he licks his corners, or almost does freeze and then is ablaze blowers. Hands lowered. Can not the postrprotsessor. (Has tried on too costly P. Mach 2 mm.cnc)

Dobryi day.
Who any can help deal with correction on guidance ranges such in Mach3? Trajectory Propisana on center such. Contour go off for 10 opuskaniy, on double Pass the contour with correction =0. Ah, measuring, little. Give in korrektore -2. And is happening the next: With every the descent of rotating blade Takes all more. Such a sense of, that with every lowering is actually added and AGVC 3. In a result the size of the is declining not on 0,1 mm, but on double This happens not always, but couples zaporotykh details me facilitated. 'm bringing up the size of the programno, in program CAD.
Who is to Blame? That to do?

Last edited by badi83 (Nov 28 2014 20:23:21)

Dok wrote:

Dobryi evening.
More weeks two with speeds and uskoreniyami (as his faith higher) but, machine would still he licks his corners, or almost does freeze and then is ablaze blowers. Hands lowered. Can not the postrprotsessor. (Has tried on too costly P. Mach 2 mm.cnc)

I have flip the problem. Like would that would corners skruglyalis small radius (0,2mm). And they direct all time. Accelerate pose from 50 until 700, no difference. Only on 700 machine shivers, when direction movement sharply is changing, and the entire the vibrancy from this visible on processed the surface

badi83 wrote:

We wish we would that would corners skruglyalis small radius (0,2mm). And they direct all time

So zakruglite corners vector on which goes word processing.

Dok wrote:

So zakruglite corners vector... now on which goes word processing.

Auctioning the in mind zakrugleniya promoted in program CAD? Model sometimes very big and account for their territory, to not sit and not wait on prolonged, until program their cheat. And, without skrugleniy model a different times in 2 times less "weighs", and final players' rankings much belly

Last edited by badi83 (Nov 30 2014 13:25:28)

badi83 wrote:

Have A in mind zakrugleniya promoted in program CAD?

Me Immigrate to Quebec work with vectors in ArtKAM-most know UE draft there-as.

+1

Роман С wrote:

vilnom same

Hello. So bloc has protection from strains will, if that-work protection.

When've grown to care to details. Axis's been wiped. As force mach3 be remembered these meaning? Under exit from programs is offered preserve their. And like would that would without exit, these meaning remember the. And the if light ’, then significance zeros sky falls. Can be, of course, after peg, nudge in HOME and burn in notebook a, and then if suddenly that, impose their.

All Hi. I have here is what the problem with 4 th hinge in MACh3. Previously such a not occurred and poof. In earlier tokarki SD tug at the. UE comprised in VISUALMILL. Thought can software is to blame. Averaged UE in POVERMILL and a twitch or have become more even 4000m2 as well as until passes steps. Think the driver drive the money changers on the other (are worth from purlozhdik) not helped. SD reverse not was truth. And still SD strongly is waiting.
There is what any considerations?

Dobryi day!
Podskajite newcomer
Me needs in G-codes in Mach3 ask a certain a corner reverberates rotor SD. How this do?
Thanks for Sharing (attention!

Could you tell me where in mache occasionally stance such after zero out the (clock resets and went in achieve escape point)

Not d until open a new subject - 'm going to ask question here.

Anyone was tuning match for two broad?

Магомед wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi. I have here is what the problem with 4 th hinge in MACh3. Previously such a not occurred and poof. In earlier tokarki SD tug at the. UE comprised in VISUALMILL. Thought can software is to blame. Averaged UE in POVERMILL and a twitch or have become more even 4000m2 as well as until passes steps. Think the driver drive the money changers on the other (are worth from purlozhdik) not helped. SD reverse not was truth. And still SD strongly is waiting.

Were betray him with derganem all out axles. It turned out wrong Rw parameters tool in (artkam2010)

Help deal with-bitsy problem on bewildering reasons machine began himself to dwell in the midst of work, works Estop no more detailed descriptions there is no, the tick Wach dogs withdrawn any something regularities until not can population to determine that ROR cause of stops, tried physically turn off all wires kontsevikov and estop the problem has remained, under kholostom run-through, without templates worked entire night and all DC, perhaps someone rebuffed with than something similar?

Advise as eliminate reason. The problem such a -sbnulyayu point on job field forth wise machine "on base." Under return in "0" not-we're nearing until zero’X-1mm poY-3mm on Z-double (figures accurately not hath measured on peephole) Until this has worked is famously. Simply need to was milling with the movement -reshil be noted level point and here is that's a shame. Help Council where dig. :dontknow:

Магомед wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi. I have here is what the problem with 4 th hinge in MACh3. Previously such a not occurred and poof. In earlier tokarki SD tug at the. UE comprised in VISUALMILL. Thought can software is to blame. Averaged UE in POVERMILL and a twitch or have become more even 4000m2 as well as until passes steps. Driver drive the money changers on the other (are worth from purlozhdik) not helped. SD reverse not was truth. And still SD strongly is waiting.

Typos bearing pushed on SD. Jamal: Maybe under his properties with engulfed dust

Магомед wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi. I have here is what the problem with 4 th hinge in MACh3. Previously such a not occurred and poof. In earlier tokarki SD tug at the. UE comprised in VISUALMILL. Thought can software is to blame. Averaged UE in POVERMILL and a twitch or have become more all the way to passes steps. Think the driver drive the money changers on the other (are worth from purlozhdik) not helped. SD reverse not was truth. And still SD strongly is waiting.

Typos bearing pushed on SD. Jamal: Maybe under his properties with engulfed dust.
Two times took - to remove not is obtained

Last edited by belazov (Dec 21 2014 14:49:27)

МОМ wrote:

could you tell me where in mache occasionally stance such after zero out the (clock resets and went in achieve escape point)

In cells x, y, z. Clock resets physical 0-Israeli peace a and went work

МОМ wrote:

Podskajite where in mache occasionally stance such after zero out the (clock resets and went in achieve escape point)

Need to rule script button zero out the
If need to always in one point the can be add raising on safe levels, and then in achieve escape point
And if different always the:
1 adding windows on skrinsete for displacement there with izmineniem script
2 change script to after reset-button zero out the kind of slipped out window with by formal request coordinates

+1

dizzyy wrote:

need to rule script button zero out the

Give me some pointers for more about this please AS help OR ISPRAVIT script KNOPKI

Last edited by МОМ (Dec 24 2014 15:09:18)

dizzyy wrote:

1 adding windows on skrinsete for displacement there with izmineniem script
2 change script to after reset-button zero out the kind of slipped out window with by formal request coordinates

Dizzyy, and there is experience write scripts? Like would have button, with zabitymi there scan coordinates of the table. What for this need? Or there already implemented, and I not observed :blush: You can whether as something deploy Soft min?

Last edited by Unikus (Dec 24 2014 06:15:42)

Sorry that not respond, Tolya exhorts with destined with of Kyiv

МОМ wrote:

give me some pointers for more about this please AS help OR ISPRAVIT script KNOPKI

Need to see himself screen, but if there is-button zero out the the do so
In menu from above there is knoaka Operator, forth Edit Button Script
And then clicks achieve escape button,, and will have discovered editor of scripts
Here is there and, we rule
Himself script is in file HiddenScript.m1s
On address C:\ Mach3\ macros\ Mill(large folder profile which are using)

If the standard script zero out the such (this the standard inch, but this no matter)
Rem VBScript To probe In the z axis

If GetOemLed (825) <> 0 Then     'Check to see if the probe is already grounded or faulty
Code "(Z-Plate is grounded, check connection and try again)" 'this goes in the status bar if aplicable
Else
Code "G4 P1"    'Pause 1 seconds to give time to position probe plate
PlateOffset = GetUserDRO(1151) 'Get plate offset DRO
CurrentFeed = GetOemDRO(818) 'Get the current feedrate to return to later
Code "F30"    'slow down feedrate to 4 ipm

Rem Probe in the z direction
ZNew = GetDro(2) - 5    'probe move to current z - 2 inches
Code "G31Z" &ZNew
While IsMoving()    'wait for probe move to finish
Wend

ZNew = GetVar(2002)     'read the touch point
Code "G0 Z" &ZNew     'move back to hit point incase there was overshoot
While IsMoving ()
Wend

If PlateOffset <> 0 Then
    Call SetDro (2, PlateOffset) 'set the Z axis DRO to plate thickness
    Code "G4 P1"     'Pause for Dro to update.
    ZNew = PlateOffset + 30
    Code "G0 Z" &ZNew     'put the Z retract height you want here
    Code "(Z axis is now zeroed)" 'puts this message in the status bar
End If

Code "F" &CurrentFeed     'Returns to prior feed rate
End If
The our will such

Rem VBScript To probe In the z axis

SafeZ = GetOemDRO(54)
Xend =1 00
Yend =1 00

If GetOemLed (825) <> 0 Then     'Check to see if the probe is already grounded or faulty
Code "(Z-Plate is grounded, check connection and try again)" 'this goes in the status bar if aplicable
Else
Code "G4 P1"    'Pause 1 seconds to give time to position probe plate
PlateOffset = GetUserDRO(1151) 'Get plate offset DRO
CurrentFeed = GetOemDRO(818) 'Get the current feedrate to return to later
Code "F30"    'slow down feedrate to 4 ipm

Rem Probe in the z direction
ZNew = GetDro(2) - 5    'probe move to current z - 2 inches
Code "G31Z" &ZNew
While IsMoving()    'wait for probe move to finish
Wend

ZNew = GetVar(2002)     'read the touch point
Code "G0 Z" &ZNew     'move back to hit point incase there was overshoot
While IsMoving ()
Wend

If PlateOffset <> 0 Then
    Call SetDro (2, PlateOffset) 'set the Z axis DRO to plate thickness
    Code "G4 P1"     'Pause for Dro to update.
    ZNew = PlateOffset + 30

Code "G0 Z" &SafeZ
Code "G0X" &Xend & "Y" &Yend

Code "(Z axis is now zeroed)" 'puts this message in the status bar
End If

Code "F" &CurrentFeed     'Returns to prior feed rate
End If
Parliaments showed changes
After of touching tool podymitsya on safe levels (SafeZ = GetOemDRO (54) or can be point to SafeZ = 100, then on levels 100)
And after raising will move in a 100 100 Rw in Xend Yend - changing their we will send in any point

Last edited by dizzyy (Dec 24 2014 23:29:00)

+1

Unikus wrote:

Dizzyy, and there is experience write scripts? Like would have button, with zabitymi there scan coordinates of the table. What for this need? Or there already implemented, and I not observed You can whether as something deploy Soft min?

Experience very a small, but the that need to try to put achieve
Do simply button,, swing, swing app roll levelling skrinseta, in proge we'll load its screen, perenazyvaem with retaining and plugins the information with appointment moreover that must to do
Things now not are worth, accurately say ensured code I can't, but on skrine there is-button raising Z, on it and remaking
But necessarily first raise on Z and then already to go in coordinate 0 0

Unikus wrote:

You can whether as something deploy Soft min?

Not understood that there is in mind

Last edited by dizzyy (Dec 24 2014 23:33:00)

dizzyy wrote:

not understood that there is in mind

On skrinsete I have there is-button (vigat all to 0) I understood that its am using the rewrite only here is its nose policies got poked where faylik lies.
Z favor of from the table ikogda all to v0 o.o.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions