Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions

Mach3 questions

Posts 1 to 50 of 440

Theme ended, and questions remained.
Who knows, how long can be keep machine on a kind of suspended animation? Can be whether on a kind of suspended animation leave machine with the evening until morning? As better stopped -pauzoy or slight? To what these questions? Deal in is, that I have machine on gymnast and if I'm switching it off stanon, then on the morning under inclusion is happening punch and a on's and have confusing it gets on 1-1.5 mm and account for each time again harvest zero. Here is I and thought leave machine on a kind of suspended animation or on get ankle. But as be with motorami- they not'll overheat, not gonna burn? Understand, that bezopasnie turn machine quite, but increasingly same?

artip wrote:

How better stopped -pauzoy or slight?

Maiddle. Jeul Pan action will until next point and will stop. After this can be and stop sign click. But if careerism want to continue, then only pausing.

artip wrote:

But as be with motorami- they not'll overheat, not gonna burn?

If perishing need, then although would regime retaining build if there and talk retaining questioning minimal.

appo wrote:

although would regime retaining build

And on-for more about this can be? Where this regime, as his Safety and that he gives? Where specified talk retaining?

Personally, I, 'm using "" Stop "signs." Deal in is, that under I press down button "was" should stop increasingly, including spindle. Moreover, can be stop there where this conveniently, for example then, when spindle is rising on safe levels or where any with the edge of.

About priesthood, retaining, particularly worry not need to. Almost in all drivers, including the most cheap, have automatic flipping in regime expectations with reduced current retaining. After minutes spells of unemployment he became in regime expectations or so.

Luck!

Last edited by raslab (Nov 2 2014 22:23:33)

raslab wrote:

under you click button "was" should stop increasingly, including spindle.

All of this that? Spindle can be and separately turn, and here is UE to continue after stop harder.

raslab wrote:

should stop increasingly, including spindle.

Quite forgot write, that spindle I have insurance is separately, together with DC driven inverter, regardless of computer. I his can stop in any moment. Is disturbing to only the motors on axle the 1990s, have, Z. Fear, that would not occurred conflagration from long finding under tensions in moment pause.

Who you said, that after reset-button "was" hard to continue UE. Simply click "PUSK" and UE continue without problems.
If you, not know what you are worth the drives and you, in doubt, the leave a day to on several hours. If for this time not nagreyutsya, then and for night should not.

+1

There is even one question. That would send a milling machine in any point, need to in military command search occasionally a. If I first pick a convinced string, and then there'm z. The under I press down on inter increasingly marks correctly, but if I, on swamped and, first thd pressed z, then blowers immediately same falls on big speed down and rips through me model. I understand, that on button z Propisana any team on lowering, but where this spelled out, that would can be was abolish this team? On's and have such a there is no.
question WITHOUT got no. Who... an educated man Help!

Last edited by artip (Feb 2 2015 16:12:09)

Question to michael-yurov, on your Russian skrinsete as preserve zero-sum dimension point? Yesterday diminished computer's a hunk and the entire labor the cat ?????????????? under tail. And even as it smooth regulate submission? Begins 10% then the next press the on + boosts to 25% then 40%

каменотёс wrote:

question to michael-yurov, on your Russian skrinsete as preserve zero-sum dimension point? Yesterday diminished WordPad and the entire labor the cat ?????????????? under tail. And even as it smooth regulate submission? Begins 10% then the next press the on + boosts to 25% then 40%

When you's been wiped axis need mashinye a iperepisyvaete their. Or hotshots, give me spindle in Hom
When University there kontseviki these a otobazyatsya. I always their record in notebook. After disable of light regularly after inclusion you spindle send in Hom then enter the a and need in goo 0
And machine you have again clearly in't have cash

+1

Thank you. Only not quite so. He not in't have cash and in coordinates on moment stop. Arises the following question as to continue with seats stop? Suppose I increasingly performed as you described.

artip wrote:

Who knows, how long can be keep machine on a kind of suspended animation? Can be whether on a kind of suspended animation leave machine with the evening until morning? As better stopped -pauzoy or slight? To what these questions? Deal in is, that I have machine on gymnast and if I'm switching it off stanon, then on the morning under inclusion is happening punch and a on's and have confusing it gets on 1-1.5 mm and account for each time again harvest zero. Here is I and thought leave machine on a kind of suspended animation or on get ankle. But as be with motorami- they not'll overheat, not gonna burn? Understand, that bezopasnie turn machine quite, but increasingly same?

With matchs - only anew harvest zero! This not so perishing difficult and not long. Hole on Chishmins in zero frezoy robіt. Then nice and steady. In akurat.

In program find Number grinding halt after the premier on coordinates (or shape of slightly above from seats stop),
Impose Number the premier, (Enter), (Run from here), (Cycle start)
Will emerge window preliminary positioning, impose safe levels tool in window (Rapid height spinners) - to not of hitting in stocking,
We shake DC, and (Sycle start).

каменотёс wrote:

suppose I increasingly performed as you described.

This need to do necessarily. I mean after any failure send in Hom. That would machine understood where seek spindle. If light not the heII have you been the can be immediately he would send in zero totally dunked it's where he was if light the heII have you been the need introduce a. Ah and further GELO TOLD.
Can be on totally dunked it establish macro in this case you always will find Number the premier.

Michael74 wrote:

with matchs - only anew harvest zero!

This is understandable, question in another: How long can be leave machine on a kind of suspended animation, that would not turned sour, the motors?

artip wrote:

This is understandable, question in another: How long can be leave machine on a kind of suspended animation, that would not turned sour, the motors?

I at all not zamarachivayus put on pausing and went, 2 year as machine not one of a breakdown, and works almost 24 hours a day, and so you to decide your money, yours time

artip wrote:

In regime expectations engines bask less, than under work. Importantly to in regime pause WordPad not further and port not began a glitch in the system. And the travels far-you :)

+1

Michael74 wrote:

In regime expectations engines bask less, than under work. Importantly to in regime pause computer's a hunk not further and port not began a glitch in the system. And the travels far-you

One times machine Postoyanniy on a kind of suspended animation 6 hours afterwards all normally dorezal. One times minutes 12 -15 Postoyanniy and glued to computer's a hunk: ((I believe if began cut need finish making the and as can be less leave machine on a kind of suspended animation, maximum time pause, to vymisti those shavings, with templates

Emerged even question. Created I ing lu on drank through by subject 15mm, and I need 20mm propilit. On a large 45kW with subwoofer I simply'm putting down zero or in regime pause'm putting down z until grinding halt after depth and machine serves their 15mm with grinding halt after me depth. In mache same I shot down zero on z, but machine given their 15mm calculated that work performed although past actual 15mm without my passing. Further put I his on pausing lowered the manually until material had included. Machine made "circle" and before the next naklonnym vrezaniem lowered the a milling machine on de facto depth, and not on the which I was tuning manually. Question. This rate on totally dunked it or same I have no the driver lacks? Or same there is the other way to me not familiar as penetrate until grinding halt after me depth with a lesser on UE.

каменотёс wrote:

emerged even question. Created I ing lu on drank through on profile of the 15mm, and I need 20mm propilit. On a large 45kW with subwoofer I simply'm putting down zero or in regime pause'm putting down z until grinding halt after depth and machine serves their 15mm with grinding halt after me depth. In mache same I shot down zero on z, but machine given their 15mm calculated that work performed although past actual 15mm without my passing. Further put I his on pausing lowered the manually until material had included. Machine made "circle" and before the next naklonnym vrezaniem lowered the a milling machine on de facto depth, and not on the which I was tuning manually. Question. This rate on totally dunked it or same I have no the the drives lacks? Or same there is the other way to me not familiar as penetrate until grinding halt after me depth with a lesser on UE.

After, as this cut through on depth 15mm and will show on Z zero to example, banging in manually instead zero on Z in mache + 5 mm. Run on a new code or as you there commit forth not know.

Last edited by Michael74 (Nov 6 2014 09:44:55)

каменотёс wrote:

emerged even question. Created I ing lu on drank through on profile of the 15mm, and I need 20mm propilit. On a large 45kW with subwoofer I simply'm putting down zero or in regime pause'm putting down z until grinding halt after depth with same machine serves their 15mm with grinding halt after me depth. In mache same I shot down zero on z, but machine given their 15mm calculated that work performed although past actual 15mm without my passing. Further put I his on pausing lowered the manually until material had included. Machine made "circle" and before the next naklonnym vrezaniem lowered the mill on de facto depth, and not on the which I was tuning manually. Question. This rate on totally dunked it or same I have no the the drives lacks? Or same there is the other way to me not familiar as penetrate until grinding halt after me depth with a lesser on Jeul Pan.

There is no drivers not need to. Ah I would 0 not touched. For moreover he and 0. I give from above billets 0. Because'll be in a minute you need to one thing then wanted add or to remove another and zero this the from what otschet is fought. If you decided to with 15 mm mente until 20 need to quickly. Rolls another ing lu in processing on profile of the ask the initial the depth of 15 ultimate 20. And not need to in manual that the there grinding through pause foot grip and camping on D.

Ah can be and novuyuUP, but question the remained question. If a new write UE the will have wait until in unmarried machine will plummet until 15mm of traversed. Well if this a small detail, and if much?

banging in manually instead zero on Z in mache + 5 mm

At nothing to drive there where the premier (team) enacted with coordinates of?
Even question. But as force a milling machine climb faster in the process work. When machine makes new vrezanie. Where stipulates the skorostya return in zero and upswing of such? All large Thanks for Sharing (aid newcomer.

Errori, perhaps offtop, but with what better start Acquisition mach3 with zero, what books\ video watch?

каменотёс wrote:

the will have wait until in unmarried machine will plummet until 15mm

A respected you would better than questions sowed the closely answers read. I same you black on white print stavish the initial the depth of 15 and he is beginning to with 15 and not with zero.

vitlena wrote:

at nothing to drive there where the premier (team) enacted with coordinates of?
Even question. But as force mill climb faster in the process work. When machine makes new vrezanie. Where stipulates the skorostya return in zero and upswing of such? All large Thanks for Sharing (aid newcomer.

1) yes

2) speed and faster such stipulates the in settings the most such (if in artkame).

Last edited by Michael74 (Nov 6 2014 12:58:31)

ask the initial the depth of 15

Pardon me, missed this moment.
Now recognized how many I lose time amongst on a large the loom. When need vypilit allowances used in granite, measuring 80mm, and on 60mm-70mm it rotating blade. Thank you huge for advice.

Last edited by каменотёс (Nov 6 2014 13:10:20)

Dobryi evening.
Somewhere saw in Forum, not can find. The problem such a: Was cutting a plywood. If in Mace, Croatia give precise deconfiguration - machine goes to slowly, is ablaze rotating blade, if constant the speed - she is moderating corners. Who tell pollsters as withdraw from position?

grom_cs wrote:

polgize, perhaps offtop, but with what better start Acquisition mach3 with zero, what books\ video watch?

All very detail and very clear written in instructions possession for totally dunked it on Russian. If not certainly of food in hp I you'll text. Me well facilitated describe for starters work on 45kW

Wanted to would ask question to michael-yurov.
To mach3 not skruglyal corners on changed the settings so, as you said.
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/QEGjM.png
But after this began sometimes smeshatsya axis X, normally works some time, then moves away several mm and so continues.
With than this may be connected? With insufficient of a SD?

http://sa.uploads.ru/t/k1dyK.jpg

Stop SV on angles- this a corner under which will occur deconfiguration. Check a tick more a corner or at all remove Western Jackdaw, usually place maximum a corner, under which not is happening innovation edges of, this depends on mechanics press. (Roughly 80-90)

CV Dist Toleranct- this number of steps when begins drag on (roughly 100-180)

+1

raslab wrote:

Stop SV on angles - this a corner under which will occur deconfiguration. Check a tick more a corner or at all remove Western Jackdaw, usually place maximum a corner, under which not is happening innovation edges of, this depends on mechanics press. (Roughly 80-90)

If all correctly understood the there where 4 need to put 90 or to remove tick and there where 20 put between 100 and 180?

Contrary

raslab wrote:

Stop SV on angles - this a corner under which will occur deconfiguration. Check a tick more a corner or at all remove Western Jackdaw, usually place maximum a corner, under which not is happening innovation edges of, this depends on mechanics press. (Roughly 80-90)

I have until this so and was, but in this case mach3 skruglyaet all corners :(
I wanted to will escape its skruglenie edges of and on advice michael-yurovput these significance.
After this some yearning skruglenie (thank you michael-yurov), but began stray axis X.
Not want to abandon obtaining normal edges of and solve the problem with hinge X.

Could you tell me pl. Where occasionally in mach3 dimensions of field processing

Davo_616742 wrote:

Wu me until this so and was, but in this case mach3 skruglyaet all corners
I wanted to will escape its skruglenie edges of and on advice michael-yurov put these significance.
After this some yearning skruglenie (thank you michael-yurov), but began stray axis X.
Not want to abandon obtaining normal edges of and solve the problem with hinge X.

The, that you stoyalo- this is tantamount to "precise deconfiguration", sense questioning such meaning there is no. Imagine, that for 4 step portal should stop until "0" and reverse, than more steps allow for breakpoints during, those it smooth is happening turn, is declining wear Motorhead429 / sandbox. From permanent strikes, which are formed from abrupt ostanovakh, Chinese balls Turn in squares. And 20 degrees under 3-D processing will stop constantly. All of this desfasurare individually for everyone press. And corners can skruglyatsya and from of inadequate accelerate.

+1

МОМ wrote:

Say, is pl. Where occasionally in mach3 dimensions of field processing

Config -- Homing/Limits
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/2XYSD.png

Last edited by shalek (Nov 14 2014 21:47:49)

+1

shalek wrote:

Config  --  Homing/Limits

Edited shalek (Yesterday 21 :47: 49)

You 0 lie in right lower street corner? Or I aim is a not understand.

http://sa.uploads.ru/t/npi6z.jpg
Workplace of field my press 1,500 • 3,000 zero living in lower left street corner. And data in settings with a plant such were

Last edited by МОМ (Nov 15 2014 12:54:16)

МОМ wrote:

you 0 lie in right lower street corner? Or I aim is a not understand.

Machine zero I have in left atop street corner. In principle this not it is important. Where are worth ocean sensors there and machine zero. Worker zero are posing anywhere.

МОМ wrote:

settings with a plant

Settings with a plant me not authority. Every inflaming public attitudes as him need. At all the right believe location coordinates living in lower left street corner. Arrow upward - Y, arrow shift to the - X, arrow upward - Z. As in school are taught.

Last edited by shalek (Nov 15 2014 16:24:50)

+1

Dok wrote:

usually place maximum a corner, under which not is happening innovation edges of

Came close hands until experimentation. Number of steps 180. Method tyka reared a corner from 2 grad. On 1. Under 7 grad. Corners direct, under 8 - emerges skruglenie (squaring Fifty Fifty (film)). Under than machine in the corners goes as-would "thrusting." Can there is opportunity as something accelerate progress edges of without losses quality?

shalek wrote:

Settings with a plant me not authority. Every inflaming public attitudes as him need. At all the right believe location coordinates living in lower left street corner.

I with you absolutely agree. Not can understand in my case as occasionally? In this fact I dilettante how to do. Significance words zones what put

Last edited by МОМ (Nov 15 2014 20:17:12)

МОМ wrote:

I with you absolutely agree. Not can understand in my case as occasionally? In this fact I dilettante how to do. Significance words zones what put

Edited MOM (Today 20 :17: 12)

Zakhoumilsya means all structuralized a zero. Was nice on iksu in antithetical to side until emphasis and you look a. Follow through like their in Soft Max. Likewise with the rest. After publishing or editing etik coordinates in graph system not will give their exceed. Only initially work need khoumy to accept, to system understood from what these a considered.
Slow Zone - this zone in which will occur slowdown movement before break in the the ultimate koordinate. Start cooperating with greater figures. For example 10. You moving your feet portal on big speed from zero machinic point in antithetical and not extremes 10 mm in diameter until Soft Max he while she the speed until Speed% which are worth in overhead line this axis. Not like the speed or the percentage of slowdown - pick, pick up the optimal. On big liquid molecules need greater distances to point fingers in previous inertia design. In general field for experimentation.

+1

Dobryi day!! The problem with large UE, when'm uploading under attempts manual displacement machine sharply makes them pass out and writes in search fortune device is disabled, this problem decided to translation thoroughly before sending vizulizatsiyu BUT, has become this mistake popping up out in the process processing worked hours 9 again makes them pass out, 'm anew reset a player's am entering string with which start'm shaking start he's loading and goats again passed out THAT violence?
With small UE such a there is no

mikro3v, manual displacement under big UE perhaps have all error: Please resend. I first am running zero, and then'm uploading Jeul Pan (greater). And start with the premier in big UE I have, too, not worked. I decided to this problem, by removing button the premier in UE, and do start, as usually. But here "cap" need to correctly do.

Карпуха wrote:

A start with the premier in big Jeul Pan I have, too, not worked

I have, too, big number of in search not and appropriate. Then I found string in proge the descent of slider and pull- not Enter, and immediately "hence" and increasingly worked.

mikro3v wrote:

has become this mistake popping up out in the process processing worked hours 9 again makes them pass out, 'm anew reset a player's am entering string with which start'm shaking start he's loading and goats again passed out THAT violence?

Can be share UE on two-three parts, and process consistently.

Роман С wrote:

You can share UE on two-three parts, and process consistently.

And can be TUR Stepmaster and process big files virtually without problems. That I and made. On neighboring Forum posted video work in Mach3 with file in 48MB. Program processing You close program specifically from different the lines. Lines for was more million. No problems!

P.S. Without Stepmaster the speed maximal was 6000mm / shadowing With price it paid steadily 8,000-9000mm / shadowing and chasing
Here is video work in Mach3 without filter. Who Needs interestingly are looking

Last edited by shalek (Nov 16 2014 17:01:24)

Роман С wrote:

You can share UE on two-three parts, and process consistently.

So here is and do greater Jeul Pan to to leave machine on night

shalek wrote:

A can be TUR Stepmaster and process big files virtually without problems. That I and made. On neighboring Forum posted video work in Mach3 with file in 48MB. Program processing You close program specifically from different the lines. Lines for was more million. No problems!

P.S. Without Stepmaster the speed maximal was 6000mm / shadowing With price it paid steadily 8,000-9000mm / shadowing
Here is video work in Mach3 without filter. Who Needs interestingly are looking

Edited shalek (Yesterday 17 :01: 24)

And you have video process its processing material on such liquid molecules?

I have machine maximum Daniel makes it 4500 faster not was able to achieve, screws step 5
And its word processing so conceal machine limits the speed in 800 maximum

Last edited by mikro3v (Nov 17 2014 00:41:11)

I have here is what the problem, blowers on Chishmins leaves traces. But me seems, that these traces not from work blowers and from moreover that
Mach3 makes different corners zakruglenie for each case.
Were disabled Stop SV on angles and CV Dist Toleranct.
Under an attempt include these options with with were CV Dist Toleranct (100) and Stop SV on angles (80), begins pass steps to such scheme - can work some time normal and then drift time, on 3-5mm.
Began expense already all work, in than same the problem? Help!
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/ICgb5.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/R1bFm.jpg

Europe’timer in a major-year window preset turn off and all in order with large files will

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Mach3 questions