Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Technology, trade » Fastening billets

Fastening billets

Posts 1 to 50 of 82

Hello!
The problem in next:
Machine frezernyy with workers battlefields 2050 • 3050mm with liquid ring vacuum table. When harvesting a small, either carved details a small size, under frezerovanii, for example plexiglas, on big speed applying details not go and their has her slicing up frezoy (blowers with itself shavings upward). Downforce hoisted there is no. Could you tell me, share experience as stowed, or what still deceptions there are?

Without ceremony. Bridges in UE, compression rotating blade, rotating blade -struzhka down. And the latest variant- monkey (he same operator press) suyuschaya fingers in zone processing with goal retaining)
Text or. The last most widespread (

+1

Still bilateral didn helps.

DeKot wrote:

bilateral didn

And vacuum the table? Yes you my dear greater the original of the)

It seems, originals here not little. Such a same situatsiya- vacuum the table, BUT for NEBOLShIKh details, mechanically kreplyu substrate to table, and forth harvesting on the thin bilateral didn, for small diameters mills and small details most it.

Данька wrote:

mechanically kreplyu substrate to table

Not has tried, but perhaps easier move the text who had given their lives leaf filled molds (that's fizzing not will, as under fur. Securing) and on him already Velcro gears and springs informed me that?

AngryBeaver wrote:

on big speed applying details not go and their has her slicing up frezoy (blowers with itself shavings upward). Downforce hoisted there is no. Podskajite, share experience as stowed, or what still deceptions there are?

For several millimeters until the end of cut slowed submission until 50-100mm / shadowing (vpisyval manually F50ili F100). All details remained on place as plastic so and plywood 2-4mm. Mentor nothing not krepil and not, with rubber cement.

Recently saw video on which clearly arrived in my the most the right work, under cutting details Edgar Froese around the circle pripodnimalas and left it small bridges, several units been lacking to detail not try to move too much, and after the end of the operator simply but instead to knife throw on Bridge (ship) and melle detail. Simply and is logical.

vladin wrote:

and vacuum the table? Yes you my dear greater the original of the)

Can I and the original of the, but, to example, pilyastru 2000's 80 mm no vacuum not deterred, shrugs off its. And here is couple of tiles two-way scotch plus prizhim with laterally help. This from practice.

but perhaps easier move the text who had given their lives leaf filled molds (that's fizzing not will, as under fur. Securing) and on him already Velcro gears and springs informed me that?

And who had given their lives leaf constantly lies on vacuum table (leaf orgalita 3 mm). As without him?

Last edited by DeKot (Oct 14 2014 21:40:20)

From the looks of it. Bridges in UE, compression blowers, blowers -struzhka down. And the latest variant- monkey (he same operator press) suyuschaya fingers in zone processing with goal retaining)
Text or. The last most widespread (

Accounted for jurisprudence as all from listed options. The most remarkable this option with a monkey right (pity only fingers)
Very account for often cut Triangular from plexiglas 2 mm on information stands and etc. Vystovochnuyu products. Sizes editions such, that with postobrabotkoy is the not want be bothered. Seceded from situation the next way:
1. 's a compilation of details on page material thus, to between details remained just a narrow striped material 1-2mm;
2. Choose particularly opportune option "order processing";
3. Determine "primary point" on trajectory thus, to the switching the assistant trajectory cut off up a blank from whole leaf.
The Plexiglas until 3 mm, I'm cutting direct filum frezoy with diameter of equal or less thickness material, steel wool remains in material and not gives replicator patterns on the walls are moving in (just use vakuumnymnym table)
Thus same way vysekayu from liovogo PVC 3 mm huge exhorts-in nomerkov, and other small beer.

shaitanrashpil wrote:

, I'm cutting direct filum frezoy

Homilies cut kompresionnoy frezoy (she has steel wool the entire in middle or). The thin pleks, after cut, holds better curiously bridges and skotchev, yes and with order trajectory do come not need to. A pity only on big thicknesses not works.

Данька wrote:

So far, originals here not little. Such a same situatsiya- vacuum the table, BUT for NEBOLShIKh details, mechanically kreplyu substrate to table, and forth harvesting on the thin bilateral didn, for small diameters mills and small details most it.

Signature author

The throne the exit
Trample the first

Bilateral didn helps, we on automotive aftermarket his buy

Haven krepezhnoe adjusting for fastening billets, the most ordinary banal hoisted, and to table prikruchivat not need to and holds norms.

silvermilenium wrote:

haven krepezhnoe adjusting for fastening billets, the most ordinary banal hoisted, and to table prikruchivat not need to and holds norms.

Share please that for hoisted?

For example such
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/9CpVv.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/YuRBm.jpg
If there is no pazov, can be nasverlit holes and drive ankery with carving. For example such
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/n2i4k.jpg

Seeker413, Thanks for Sharing (advice, and the head Roulette, as stowed, billets.

I bought these suchand such

Here is have 130467 bad one fastening billets post 284 Proreznaya there

slayer415 wrote:

That have 130467 bad one fastening billets post 284 Proreznaya there

Not bad, but leave (as on my taste of) - under zadevanii mounts frezoy on speed processing tree of - might negatively affect the integrity not thick such. I itself made from beech, 10 mm - the thickness of the, 30 - width, holds well, couple of times been bailed out not in is place - sfrezerovyvaet (3-4 graph) and there is no problems. And make some such from waste - not question. Can be and a thicker cut, only quarter-under stocking do.

Last edited by Chin (Nov 8 2014 19:32:37)

+2

Chin wrote:

Don’t bad, but leave (as on my taste of) - under zadevanii mounts frezoy on speed processing tree of - might negatively affect the integrity not thick such. I itself made from beech, 10 mm - the thickness of the, 30 - width, holds well, couple of times been bailed out not in is place - sfrezerovyvaet (3-4 mm) and there is no problems. And make some such from waste - not question. Can be and a thicker cut, only quarter-under stocking do.

Thank you for idea. Several times I flew over on metal prizhim, even broken one mill. Need to make some wooden hold-down tools.

From plexiglas an 8mm on (actually right, flexible in measure, but the truth burden no not gave, max 4mm blowers with a small Auftragserteilung works.

Ah if not metals
I.e. such aand such amodel airplanes for its printer but I have personally doubt in rigidity

slayer415 wrote:

might negatively affect the integrity not thick such. I itself made from beech, 10 mm - the thickness of the, 30 - width, holds well, couple of times been bailed out not in is place - sfrezerovyvaet (3-4 mm) and there is no problems. And make some such from waste - not question.

I've done fixing instruments from plywood thick 10-18mm. Plywood better works on bend, has tried wooden from oak and ash - often if dragging from souls nerds eat along fibers.

Krepil standard, this with presses is, were higher photo. Moved on these (photo) places wooden, now without sex all the time is and from mod of plastic. On this is an excellent folder rezbovye revivalist., if necessary - vkruchivayu propeller under domestic hexagon or rubber the lining - she dempfiruet well - if blowers gives vibration or shivers harvesting http://sa.uploads.ru/t/WByNJ.jpg

FogBRD wrote:

I've done fixing instruments from plywood thick 10-18mm. Plywood better works on bend, has tried wooden from oak and ash - often if dragging from souls nerds eat along fibers.

Yes in than the problem?
Our cardinal did the entire tool from tree of and fuganki and sherkhebeli (such Perhaps already from stories), but this truth.
Distressed regions. Rksitqrj canvassed will address weld, there all on Different

Rksitqrj wrote:

places wooden, now without sex all the time is and from mod plastic.

Tree weaving material, importantly correctly him enjoy.
Strange when man, which frezeruet tree, his same and criticizes. Bad dancer that the prevents. Sorry for such criticism, take their fortitude out. Perhaps strongly need to sell.

Rksitqrj wrote:

places wooden, now without sex all the time is and from mod plastic.

Maud sealed plastic saying, Perhaps engineered sealed plastic saying. Sealed plastic saying case different structures, but usually say what precisely, not umnichayut about how that polimaterial a bit politics.
21 message, need to as the some catching up to do. You perishing pardon, but fact.

Last edited by Chin (Nov 10 2014 15:53:25)

Chin Maud sealed plastic saying, Perhaps engineered sealed plastic saying. Sealed plastic saying case different structures, but usually say what precisely, not umnichayut about how that polimaterial a bit politics.
21 message, need to as the some catching up to do.

To be clear, um - Maud sealed plastic saying- the variety sealed plastic saying (artificial tree, obomodulan, sibatul).

Chin bad dancer that the prevents. Sorry for such criticism, take their fortitude out. Perhaps strongly need to sell.

When emerged machine - was many questions, drive, but no experience - read forums have, traveled on exhibition - his MO to stuff couple's Godparents Sam. Appeared any expertize - want will share - can someone will helpful. If have someone this causes razdrazhenie- start your with themselves. Not want debate with you and to prove to, to explain, let will so - Chin - this message not for you -ignoriruyte his

Chin, Rksitqrj, let us not expected to investigate here relations, there is Licka and there is + and -, until oral warning.

As option
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:102866
http://thingiverse-production.s3.amazonaws.com/renders/9d/55/33/48/5d/_DSC2446_preview_featured.jpg

Incidentally, arose the need cut into snowflakes from delicate of plastic (0.15 mm) and from paper, blowers 0.8mm.
There is whether ways duct-tape that to table the same paper, without vacuum? ???? need to zatsep was across Square, otherwise blowers raises leaf on the incision.

ivasi wrote:

By the way, arose the need cut into snowflakes from delicate plastic (0.15 mm) and from paper, blowers 0.8mm.
There is whether ways duct-tape that to table the same paper, without vacuum?

Business. Before so be loved paper in plotterakh stowed, sovdepovskikh.

ivasi wrote:

Причем нужно чтобы зацеп был по всей площади, иначе фреза поднимает лист по разрезу..

Если много нужно,расмотрите вариант:изготавливаем шаблон из фанеры,пластика.Фрезеруем шаблон фрезой немного большей Вашей 0,8 ,чтобы фреза свободно проходила.Далее прижимаем этим шаблоном материал(в вашем случае,думаю,можно несколько листов) и фрезеруем.

Appo, thank you for advice, stuck decades-old pattern move the text.
Truth ppridyotsya under every form of cut separate pattern.

With mounting plastic film has understood with the help glue held-6. Very it is a liquid. Quickly dries, destabilized from the table (penopoliuretan) easily.

Sure we, concept another particular homemade load. Brought hence, there same there is drawings.
http://sa.uploads.ru/JNSRe.jpg

Last edited by ivasi (Nov 18 2014 22:12:16)

+4

ivasi
Interesting thing. Good under serial processing. Thank you.

Not need to nothing peremudrit, here is he some grandfatherly method on Tajik)) for serial products exempted this full tsitromon. Destabilized and is installing for 2 of seconds http://s017.radikal.ru/i421/1411/dc/f91e0a6fd8f8.jpg

+1

Accounted for to do big model from plywood altitude 150-200mm, dimensions until 400kh500mm (more worker move press not allowed) on obrabatyvayuschem the center of the (machine designed for processing have become). The table have him from longest with gives-type and connected.
Did so. , with rubber cement from several sheets plywood stocking. When has dried out, with rubber cement its to large liner plywood, size of in the entire the table, but not simply so, and through a newspaper. In this page drilled 4 holes through which krepil all of this agriculture to table with the help gives-shaped pazov. Under processing nothing not takes flight, not is detached. When all is prepared, then couple of strikes a hammer on stameske in seams, between model and the latest sheets plywood (who through a newspaper it's glued down) and model is separated from already of an unnecessary podlozhechnogo leaf plywood. Glue - the gelva, Import (accurately not remember what).

I so securing templates from MDF, when goes word processing with tenderloin on draw an outline within. Sacrificial chamber bottom layer, too, from MDF. Bond simple wrapping. Glue D3 Rakol. Only I breed his until autogeneous liquid sour cream, to he easily was applied soft brush. 3-4 hours on season and in work. Such fastening very works well on shift, but on gap ” existed effort is determined by durability paper. Only glue need crippling on a minimum, to bond not got soaked, otherwise the trouble - not distract the. Another moment, if there is subtler statist tracts of terrain their need cautiously separate. MDF not is durable. I'm using thin knife.

Last edited by petrovlad (Jan 8 2015 22:29:58)

Has tried cooked mounting clips with plywood 15 mm. Very convenient pleasant thing compensates for prigib and not eats up toothing screw most importantly already several times blowers hit her under regaining the home and no of a breakdown.

seeker413 wrote:

For example such

If there is no pazov, can be nasverlit holes and drive ankery with carving. For example such

Or take furniture nut on with the thorns and establish its with the reverse of hand zhertvenogo the table
nut stud

Repeated homemade Telegraaf.nl from messages 32. For a small press as I have (workplace of field 30x40) this Telegraaf.nl it's much too big.
However works :-)
http://se.uploads.ru/t/ckjVd.jpg

andrey_e wrote:

repeated homemade Telegraaf.nl from messages 32

If not it is difficult lay out vector... now.

Dok wrote:

If not it is difficult lay out vector.

Without grievances: Did is it so difficult go on exiled? Number messages there is, in it the reference.

Dok wrote:

If not it is difficult lay out vector... now.

Link
In archive 3 file:
- Toggle Clamp.dxf
- Toggle CLAMP’s organs is moy.crv3d - project for Aspire,, with minor dorabotkami (hole under gain some screw in the basis and on zazhimnom Veit Stoss made)
- Telegraaf.nl’s organs is 280kh200kh12’s organs is 3mm.tap - G-code for mach3. Harvesting 280kh200 mm, the thickness of the material 12mm, rotating blade - maize 3mm,
Command 40 mm / seok.

Am asking forgiveness have moderator, something I not understood until as exile close, yes and vykladyvalos this before.

Here is so looks after cutting.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/qu3FQ.jpg

Last edited by andrey_e (Feb 17 2015 19:45:50)

+1

Sometimes arises the problem fastening billets with pane ends. How to do this? With top consolidate impossible so as nekchemu, two outsiders skoch not holds, already tested. Can who any tell pollsters option fastening.

antikvar-1
Try klinami rasklinit

miccot wrote:

antikvar-1
Try klinami rasklinit

Has tried, not is obtained. Harvesting round, not hold putting the wood. For order to its rasklinit need ring-fence for order to putting the wood persistent A when their there is no arises the problem. Here is so and question as consolidate without fences?

antikvar-1 wrote:

Sometimes arises the problem fastening templates with pane ends. How to do this? With top consolidate impossible so as nekchemu, two outsiders skoch not holds, already tested. Can who any tell pollsters option fastening.

Corner with a narrow elements samorezami in 1,85 billets, for broad shelf prizhimami to table.
http://s017.radikal.ru/i412/1502/ea/1c61b800a492.jpg

Here is such prizhimchik already long saw, truth still not sproboval, hands not came close. Brought hence, there same and vector chertezhik there is. http://se.uploads.ru/t/HkwX7.jpg

timyr.m.63 wrote:

DeKot
Iicaa concocted mere for sample (tickles, not tickles). Broke a. Sharpening my Backgammon, with coup, conveniently. To aspirations, gripped strubtsinami, displayed, equating the, sdrugoy hand second bar give it a dab of to table, then on 1.5-2 turnover purse screws. Holds is famously. Planka- truba10kh20, screws M6, screws on welding. Screws sharpening my in as on straightener typewriter. Better will use bar tselnoteluyu, cut into ivory.

Edited timyr.m.63 (Today 21 :19: 35)

Such, too, 'm using, correct - on it is screwed kontrgayki, to screws from vibration press not oslablyalis.

As option to do vynosku by region in the table and keep one finger in material strubtsinami - simply, quickly, really!

Pysel wrote:

How option to do vynosku on the edges of the the table and keep one finger in material strubtsinami - simply, quickly, really!

This if size press allow. And if as I have - 3040, not painful for something there with strubtsinami split on. However, I mostly, I'm cutting Gapchinskaya and me lack standard hold-down tools from kit press.
And when worked on a large CNC-shnike (3000kh2500) and need to was cut verymany flat Baluster-shaft, did frame from corner and with one hand boltovye prizhimy. Smeared billets, dragged bolts and forward.

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/15540/155819508.0/0_122b37_ad4e42bc_orig.jpg

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Technology, trade » Fastening billets